LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Babs herx and anxiety

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Babs herx and anxiety
Maya12
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can a bad babs herx cause wickid anxiety, depression and crying fits as well as dizziness and weakness and spacyness?
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also really headachy and could cry over anything
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Oh and have head pressure and head heaviness.

Are these all babs herx sx?

Maya12
Member # 36392

Anyone?
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, yes and more yes.

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
triathlongal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for triathlongal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Major headache/head pressure, fatigue and sweats but no psych symptoms for me.
Posts: 151 | From North East | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Thanks boxer and tri
Do you guys or does andyo e else also experience a serious lack of energy

desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Maya;

I would get major fatigue/lack of energy and very out of breath - along with night sweats and all sorts of head issues.

I did not get any psychological sx but that was just me. Are you treating for Babs???

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

I am treating everything right now. I do ozone txs and high dose vit c and so the ozone hits everything but right now the babs is dominant
TF
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I had a babs flare, "serious lack of energy" was an understatement.

All I did was lay there. I didn't move. I didn't talk, eat, drink, go to the bathroom, etc. I was like a zombie. I went in and out of consciousness.

And, I had a horrendous sense of doom! I believed that I would always feel this horrible, never get any better, etc.

I couldn't talk myself out of it by saying, "The same thing happened at the last flare, and it lifted and you were fine again."

No logic worked. I was convinced I was doomed permanently. This happened to me every 7 days. My lyme doc said that babs has a 7-day cycle and that was what I was experiencing. It came like clockwork for me.

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superj50
Member # 45004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superj50     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh you're definitely not alone. I started Mepron 3 weeks ago and I've been a nervous wreck since. I'm having obsessive thoughts and everything I think of is turned into overwhelmingly negative. I'm having panic attacks and the brain fog is terrible.

It definitely feels like I'm herxing but it's line I can't feel any positive feelings most of the time. I have that unsettling anxiety gut feeling. I'm just seeing the worst in everything. I can't get a grip on things. Some days are worse but it's always lingering somewhat.

I'm taking 2 tsp a day plus zithromax and Bactrim.

This is worst I've ever felt. I sure hope this stuff subsides but it's nice to know it seems to be working and killing babesia. Not looming firsts to the next few months :/

Hang in there! Hopefully it will get better for us real soon!

Posts: 6 | From southeast | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing that keep my sanity was adding MSM in powder to chlorella, bear garlic and omega 3 supplements, and kept taking these stuff 4, 5, 6 times a day, to feel like a human being...

Or that was not a life.

With those binders, I could even go out and even look a bit normal!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement