LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tesla wand and candida

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tesla wand and candida
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here I am, about 3 months using my 25 dollar Tesla wand (a high frequency device created about 100 years ago).

I had been suffering from chronic skin candida (on toes and fingers, and also in some joints) for many years (about 30 years, no kidding).

I spend my life fighting candida, much before I had lyme disease. While my lyme came and went away with treatment (many treatments...), my candida kept returning, for about 6 to 10 months a year, minimum.

My skin got so painful that I was not able to wear shoes, most of the time. So much inflammation, feverish skin, and pain. I always treated it with the means I had, probiotics, Sanum, killers, diet, foot and hand baths, salt, infrared, microcurrent, whatever I found, but a few months or weeks later, candida would return.

I discovered the Tesla wand 3 months ago, and have been using it about 3-5 times a week, about 10 minutes per day on my abdomen, liver, kidneys, some lymph nodes and on the affected skin.

I saw improvements very fast: first, diet stopped to influence the degree of inflammation. I could basically eat anything, and I wouldn't get any flare, since I started the wand.

Two months later, the candida died off completely. I continue to be candida free, even though I still use the wand (just in case, I do not want it to come back).

No more probiotics (except for what I eat in food), no more diet, no more candida killers, no more symptoms. If anyone is willing to try it, I would highly recommend it!!

25 bucks: you will thank me for that!!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Brussels

Thanks so much for keeping this at the forefront. So that more can get the details:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=131235;p=0

Topic: Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme

Brussels started this thread on Feb. 25, 2015
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, that does it. I'm ordering one!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have a link on where to order one? I can find all kinds of info, but not how to buy.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here???

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=tesla+violet+ray

I found them once before .. now I can't find the ones I had located a few weeks ago.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would get it off of amazon. The one on ebay takes about a month to get.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels said hers was only $25 ... which one is that, Brussels?

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I couldn't find one on Amazon.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

http://www.amazon.com/Darsonval-High-Frequency-Violet-Ray/dp/B00D820L60/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1431653355&sr=1-1&keywords=high+frequency+violet+wand

Is this it?

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Maybe ... ?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes that is it. We have two of them.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, Matt.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are all correct, I think.

I have this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HIGH-FREQUENCY-DARSONVAL-4-ELECTRODES-VIOLET-RAY-WANDS-SPOT-REMOVER-/400666105451?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d498f966b

The KOPOHA is also good. The technology is so simple and cheap to make, that I do not think makers can mess up with such devices.

I know that old devices need a pause after 5, 10 min. Mine, I can let it on for 30 minutes (I use for the whole family, sometimes, even my cat).

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Just start slow, on low potency, not on PROBLEMATIC areas on the first week.

It looks an inoffensive device. But the first weeks may be VERY tough.

Expect huge detox reactions (like herxes). Prepare binders.

Candida only thrive on heavy metals and toxic environments, so expect these toxins to be flushed out, through kidneys and stools (liver / gall bladder will be charged).

I'm not kidding! Instead of thanking me, you may want me dead, so just prepare your chlorella, charcoal, clay, kidney supplements before starting with the toy!

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found that it is really helping with digestive issues. Don't have a name for my condition but it was bloating, spasms in the esophagus belching and feeling full with eating only a little. I'd say its gone by 90% now.. using the wand about 3 times a day over abdomen, liver and esophagus.
Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Portabl-High-Frequency-Skin-Care-Acne-Violet-Ray-Facial-With-4-Electrode-Wands-A-/251522636701

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Brussels
Member # 13480

Thanks Carmen. I have no doubt it helped my liver and my daughter's liver + gall bladder.

She would almost fall asleep after any meal, she was a very slow eater, and could only stand minimal amounts of food, since she was a baby.

Her doctor said that, due to gluten and other food allergies, her gall bladder was blocked.

This was till 3 months ago. She was on liver drops, on mineral supplementation, vitamins.

When I use the wand, I LISTEN to the noises of liquids moving there! It is like unblocking the gall bladder / liver!

Since the wand, she started to eat DOUBLE of what she ate til then. She got now 5 kilograms more (she was EXTREMELY skinny), her nails now grow again (for 5 years, she never cut needed to cut them, as they were so thin they broke).

She feels ZERO fatigue after eating. She even noticed that in the beginning, and said, why am I not tired after eating?!!

She cut her nails for the 1st time in the last 5 years two weeks ago!! She even didn't know how it feels to have long nails.

So it does improve digestion, and nutrient /mineral absorption. I have no doubt about that!

I'm glad your digestive problems are better. So are mine, without candida!

I also passed parasites on the first weeks using the wand (white spots...).

it even looks I'm lying, how could this 25 buck device do that all? My aunty bought it about 2 months ago. She got so much from it, she kept calling me every week to thank me!

Now my lyme doctor bought it. He said, he tested it for many lyme patients, and it almost always tests positive. He is very excited about it. And he is a BIG follower of dr. K.

Dr. K. knows him, personally, he follows EVERYTHING dr. K. does!!

He called me yesterday to thank me too! He will start using it ON himself, to help mineral absorption !!!

Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sitting here nearly in tears...can this be true? I've never heard of this...besides Lyme, I'm either gluten intolerant or celiac (never tested), systemic candida, parasites, you name it. My daughter has celiac, h. Pylori, and possibly gall bladder issues.

How does this work?

--------------------
Bless the Lord, oh my soul. -- Psalm 103

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I never heard about that wand 3 months ago either.

I know dr. K. uses a very expensive version of the Tesla technology (his device is on the 19,000 dollar range), while mine is just about 30 dollars!!

Anyway, I had spent thousands with high tec devices before finding the Tesla Violet ray.

- KMT 24 (about 1,400 dollars), a microcurrent device with rife frequencies and frequencies to detox, lymph drainage etc. With all borrelia, coinfections, candida, fungi, viruses frequencies.

- a rife machine, with 2 electrodes. I had no more lyme when I got it, but still had many infections... I could program all frequencies I wanted. I just disliked the feeling on my body, so I rarely used it...

- My PE1, an infrared device with LEDs, on the 1,500 dollar range.... Very useful against lyme, but I couldn't make my candida dormant.

- a Hulda Clark zapper, never did anything special to me... Lost of money

- this 25 dollar Violet Ray.

I have no doubt this is the best price-quality for the money. I would still pay 1,000 dollars for it, had I known how much it can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYUdkpEFSoE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5z2Ve1Q_Hg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8nsM6X4ebw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98QwPO1b5j4

Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the links, Brussels, they really helped a lot. I can't wait to order one of these!

--------------------
Bless the Lord, oh my soul. -- Psalm 103

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pebbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered the one from the exact link that you posted Brussels here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HIGH-FREQUENCY-DARSONVAL-4-ELECTRODES-VIOLET-RAY-WANDS-SPOT-REMOVER-/400666105451?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d498f966b

This is the one that I received though....I don't understand. It has no different wands or attachments to it. Just the device and goggles. I am really confused.

http://www.ib3health.com/products/UltrasonicBeauty/ZHFCM1.asp

Posts: 116 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Pebbles, looks like you need to go back to the seller, you didn't get what you ordered.

--------------------

Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pebbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's a bummer. I am so dissapointed. Anyone else order from here and have that problem?
Posts: 116 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I ordered from Amazon ....

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Shoot!! I haven't ordered mine yet. I guess I will order from Amazon.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Lymetoo, it came in a lot faster than they said it would, too. [Smile]

I'm using it twice a week. It's a lot. It's amazing that such a small, inexpensive device is so much! I don't have results yet, but I'll keep you posted.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered my via ebay and it came in 3 days. It was exactly as pictured.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidsgotlyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 23691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidsgotlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered one yesterday from Ebay. I figure that I have wasted more than $25 on stupid stuff so I might as well give this a try since it sounds so promising.

--------------------
symptoms since 1993 that I can remember. 9/2018 diagnosed with Borellia, Babesia Duncani, and Bartonella Hensalae thru DNA Connections.

Posts: 1470 | From Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got mine today. A lot bigger than i thought it was going to be. I have to wait till Friday to start it but ill let you know. Thanks Brussels.
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does this device differ from a rife machine with a plasma tube light?

I too am still struggling with candida, but don't think my rife helps with that very much.

I want to buy this wand if it works differently.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamers
Member # 28016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How are you all using this? Like once a day for 5 minutes on a specific body part? Or something else?

Anyone besides Brussels have any herxing or positive benefit?

I'm interested but just want some more individual testimonials. I have looked it up and saw the videos on YouTube

--------------------
Diagnosed Pos. Lyme Nov. 17, 2010, Igx.
Pos. Babesia Duncani March 2011, Igx.
Clinical diagnosis for Bartonella

Posts: 1127 | From North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Jamers, it's helping me. I posted on the other thread about it.

RZR, sorry, I've never used rife so I don't know how it's different.

--------------------

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found these on eBay for $15.99 and ships free from US. I contacted seller and they told me they were new, but boxes got damaged during shipping. They accept returns if anything is wrong with product.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Darsonval-High-Frequency-Skin-Spot-Remover-Machine-UV-light-Ozone-Hair-Growth-/121669287330?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c540dfda2

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamers
Member # 28016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got mine from Amazon and I'm confused. The instructions and booklet are in English but not correct English. Words are misspelled and don't make sense.

Can someone give me a quick run down of how you use this from start to finish? How do you clean it? Do you put anything between the attachments and your skin? I'm stumped.

--------------------

Posts: 1127 | From North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

RZR: a rife has to be used with specific frequencies. The Tesla wand not.

It has many frequencies, you only turn on the button, and it will sort of give you varied voltages (very high though).

I don't think rife frequencies are similar to what Tesla coils do, but I am no expert... Dr. K. of course, knows all stuff involving Rife technologies for decades, but he is recently using Tesla lights with his patients, for energy boosting...

He uses that on himself too, for improving his own energy, and said he was surprised to see how much fresh he feels after doing a couple of minutes on his Tesla lights. His lights cost though 19,000 dollars, look like plasma rife. But they are not rife!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Jamers, more info on the other Tesla thread, the big thread.

I guess you got to start slow, if you are a bad detoxer (or someone who herxes a lot, like me).

I would start on palms and soles only, for a week.

Then if no reaction, start with ONE ORGAN, like your liver, for 2 minutes, 1 week.

Then add one more organ: abdomen. Then kidneys, heart, spine, slowly. Total treatment time about 10 minutes, use low currents, not strong.

Take binders and drink more liquids. That is what I have been doing.

The booklet is only for cosmetic purposes. This is not considered a medical device, as it had been forbidden by the AMA and the FDA in the 40s or 50s, but still allowed to be sold as 'for cosmetic purposes only'.

I hope you find the other thread and read it a bit. If not, you can post again. Sorry for late answer, I was on vacations.

Jamers
Member # 28016

Thank you Brussels! I used it today for the first time on my face because I wasn't sure how to use it. Now, several hours later I feel "funny". I suppose like a yeast herx. Weird crawly, trembly feeling and toxic. I'll take your advice above and start slow and on the hands. Hopefully it helps with this wicked candida I've been struggling with as it did for you!

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

I don't know how your teeth /jaws / sinuses are, but that is a bad place to start. I did the same mistake. Mine were in bad shape, very bad.

I hope you didn't herx too much, start on other places, till you get used to the voltage. You will get the whole current through your whole body anyway.

So just don't do on the worst places first (= full of infections). Be patient, get your organs clean before starting on problem spots, as they will throw the garbage (herxes) in your body and then you can feel terrible.

I hope you guys can take chlorella and other binders. They really made my life fine, but without them, I think I would have regretted to have use the wand. I swear you can still herx many days AFTER using the wand, even 4 days after, even if you stop doing it.

I hope you are feeling better today!

RZR
Member # 20953

Brussels.....What brand of chlorella and how much do you use?

I tried King Chlorella years ago and vomited many hours and would never touch it again!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Brussels
Member # 13480

OMG, I know some people who vomit with Chlorella. I just saw a video with dr. K, and he said about 10% of his patients cannot take chlorella. The great majority can.

My naturopath says that very toxic patients have trouble with chlorella...

So I'm not sure you are one of the 10%? I take an organic brand, called Hanoju. But to start, I used Biopure chlorella, and ONLY Chlorella vulgaris, not the pyrenoidosa.

Pyrenoidosa is harder to digest, so dr. K's followers use mostly vulgaris. The only place I knew of a clean and sure source was Biopure or the INK here in Germany.

I know that this brand is very recommended by my practioners:
http://www.heidelberger-chlorella.de/

the one I am taking is this one:
http://www.amazon.de/Bio-Chlorella-400-2500-Tabletten/dp/B003BJUGYW/ref=pd_sim_121_16?ie=UTF8&refRID=08NE7QFZ5GPJ2JB7B3BQ

RZR
Member # 20953

Thank you, Brussels.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement