LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE PROOF - MAKE THIS VIRAL

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RIFE PROOF - MAKE THIS VIRAL
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U

[ 06-19-2015, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: SacredHeart ]

--------------------
Lyme flare June, July, August of 2013. Diagnosed September 2014 Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Mono

Posts: 595 | From Texas Crossroads | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anthony Holland: Associate Professor, Director of Music Technology, Skidmore College. DMA, MM, MM, BM; President: Novobiotronics Inc. [a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable and educational company]. Discovered the ability of Oscillating Pulsed Electric Fields (OPEF) to destroy cancer cells and MRSA in laboratory experiments. Expert in custom digital electronic signal design, synthesis and analysis for biological effects. Member: Bioelectromagnetics Society (BEMS), European Bioelectromagnetics Association (EBEA). Postdoctoral work: Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA) Stanford University. Advanced Digital Synthesis and Analysis studies with: Max Mathews (the ' Father of Computer Music'), John Chowning (founding Director of CCRMA, Electronic Composer and Inventor (famed FM Synthesis Patent); Jean-Claude Risset (Electronic Composer and founding Director of the Digital Synthesis Division of the internationally renowned IRCAM center, Paris, France); John Pierce: former Director of Sound Division: Bell Laboratories.

--------------------
Lyme flare June, July, August of 2013. Diagnosed September 2014 Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Mono

Posts: 595 | From Texas Crossroads | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thecuredocumentary.com

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically the same thing as the EMEM 5A .. (and 5D?) with the plasma bulb.

Works for Lyme!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Maybe Lymetoo, that is what I'm trying to figure out. I think he adapted it so that it would send out a second frequency in the same harmonic.....

He had no success with one frequency.

I'd like to know what he did so I could build one. I have been searching.

--------------------

SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvU9JrWycFI

FOURTY-FIVE MINUTES OF VIDEO BUSTING MICROBES WITH RIFE

[ 06-19-2015, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: SacredHeart ]

--------------------

TNT
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, SacredHeart, that first youtube link should be posted on Facebook and sent viral!!!!! I didn't know such contemporary research was being done!

The comments under the video are right on, though; he wasn't the first to discover it, that's for sure. Nevertheless, so good to see this being shown to the world!

The underwritten comment by James Steele is very pertinent-- "If you share your discoveries with the whole world, all at once, you will have let the cat out of the bag, and the pharmaceutical companies will be powerless to hide your discoveries."

I just read in The Cancer Cure That Worked that Royal Rife's mistake and ruination was that he waited too long to go public with his discoveries....and tried to get validation from THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY before going public, and the medical establishment came in and obliterated all his work.

So, this needs to go VIRAL!

Thanks for posting this. It is a wonderful explanation!!!

[ 06-18-2015, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: TNT ]

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It appears like the 2nd (harmonic) frequency is necessary to kill the pathogens. I'll have to see if the machines I have been using do more than the basic frequency. If not, perhaps that is why I am having limited success.

Boy, I sure hope Dan B sees this thread and adds his thoughts.

Perhaps these links should be posted in the Rife Support and Sharing thread.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

I don't understand the technical differences between machines. I know some are more effective than others. The machines I have been using are the very machines my friends have had verified cures from cancer with, and my other friends have had good success with borrelia and coinfections.

So, these machines should do the job or at least help. But, I'll have to look into the 11th harmonic frequency thing. That may be the key to the real muscle.

SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Yes TNT, if we could just get the info for how to use the proper frequencies and harmonic it would be very useful. We still wouldn't know for sure if we were hitting our bugs, but we would be closer.

I'm surprised no lyme doctors are researching this.

I think reposting this under rife would be good because that is what it is. He just had the idea to use a secondary frequency in the same harmonic to amplify the vibration.

Going viral would be nice. We need to get these things made and selling.

--------------------

SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Actually, if I make the money some day, I'll try to build them and send them out for free for "beauty," purposes. Then you just pay it forward when you get better and do the same for someone else.

--------------------

SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

TNT maybe you, or LymeToo can repost as something like, "Make this RIFE Tech Viral," or something along those lines...Something better. =)

--------------------

SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

No you know what, I know why this post is failing.. The title should read "Rife Tech Proven With Slight Modification."

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you have to do is edit your first post... change the title.

I like the one about making it go viral.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holland's machine is what is known as a bare rife machine.

A while back he did experiments with borrelia and found that many of the cyst forms burst and released (blebs?). I have searched but cant find that video anymore -- maybe he removed it.

So, while the borrelia were bursting and apparently dying, it appeared that some of them were reproducing at the same time. Not sure.

Which would explain why some rifers have no success -- it seems that very specific frequency combinations as well as specific intervals between sessions must be further defined?

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

It wouldn't surprise me cottonbrain. Borelia has so many forms, and thus it seems that it would follow that different frequencies would have to be used to destroy them.

Who knows until we get some solid documentation. Hopefully someone will do the research.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Rife bare machine:

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/RifeBare/

http://www.dfe.net/links_rb.html

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
SacredHeart,

I just posted your thread in the Reference Links set. You may also find more detail in some of the threads here.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=117755;p=0

RIFE Machine - Reference LINKS
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Cool, thanks Keebler.

--------------------

Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sacred, I'm glad you went to look further into Rife.

As I told you, I've seen with my eyes skin cancer disappearing. And those images were from a medical doctor, with skin cancer!

the problem with Rife and frequency treatments, is that it takes time to find out which exact frequency you need.

The tesla wand also works with frequencies, and the tesla coil keeps changing those frequencies from thousands of volts to many more thousands of volts, and supposedly, your body picks the frequency it needs and get treated.

The same way you can destroy creatures with frequencies (research homeopathy and nosodes, if you have time and patience), you can improve your cells and body functions with frequencies.

Glad you got open to the world of frequency medicine!

You can add sound frequency, color frequency (Dr. K has been using that for ages, and I personally know a woman who healed herself of breast cancer with pulsed colors! She created a machine after that that has been confiscated by FDA as a quack device!!) and even thinking frequency (through quantum physics).

When you actually see transformations physically happening, right in front of you, you realize how undeniable are the benefits of such therapies.

it is not new. Many lyme doctors are using frequencies to treat patients.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

I didn't doubt the hypothesis. Intuitively it seems correct. However, I needed to see real evidence, not stories of personal experiences.

There are too many variables that can not be identified with why someone would get better that may have nothing to do with the rife device they use.

Further, even if one was convinced they experienced a herx from a rife device, there is no way to be assured that you hit the correct microbe. Our bodies are mostly composed of microbes unrelated to us. For all one could know they could actually be damaging themselves.

Anyway, if I start making money I'll figure out how he built his, how he ran two frequencies in the same harmonic to bust these cancer and MRSA cells, and I'll start running my own tests on lyme and co-infections. My background is mostly in physics and astronomy, but I am learning a little micro-biology. [Wink]

--------------------

SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Anyone out there running two different frequencies in same, or similar harmonics with a RIFE device?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement