LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rife Bartonella

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rife Bartonella
spanky3
Member # 46159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spanky3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm currently rifing for bart only. No lyme, just bart. I have issues when people throw around random frequencies like 832 or 357 without the units.

So my question is are these numbers in Hz or kHz? I'm not sure what to set my frequency generator to, but I have been doing Hz.

I ask because it seems Hulda Clark gives numbers in kHz while everyone else in the world uses Hz. This could be a huge difference if I am treating in Hz when supposed to be in kHz.

Also, does any one know some sure fire frequencies for Bartonella (with units ;-))

Thanks.

Posts: 8 | From United States | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think there is a sure fire frequency, because there are no studies on it that I am aware of.

However, Rife does work. Here are some links to a thread on a Rife device with proof of it working.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/132057#000016

--------------------
Lyme flare June, July, August of 2013. Diagnosed September 2014 Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Mono

Posts: 595 | From Texas Crossroads | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spanky3
Member # 46159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spanky3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd also like to know if Rife effects healthy cells like RBC and the WBC?
Posts: 8 | From United States | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think anyone can answer that question either. If someone could link me to some more true evidence like I provided from the TED talk I'd be happy to look at it.

Here is what I said on the thread I linked you to:

I didn't doubt the hypothesis. Intuitively it seems correct. However, I needed to see real evidence, not stories of personal experiences.

There are too many variables that can not be identified with why someone would get better that may have nothing to do with the rife device they use.

Further, even if one was convinced they experienced a herx from a rife device, there is no way to be assured that you hit the correct microbe.

Our bodies are mostly composed of microbes unrelated to us. For all one could know they could actually be damaging themselves.

--------------------
Lyme flare June, July, August of 2013. Diagnosed September 2014 Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Mono

Posts: 595 | From Texas Crossroads | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The frequencies you listed are in Hertz.

There is no reason to believe that the band of frequencies used to kill pathogens has any appreciable effect on blood cells.

Rife sat in front of his devices for hours at a time for many years. He never suffered any harm from way more exposure than the average person will ever experience.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used the 832 Hz frequency more than any other for my wifes Bart.

The problem was that the Bart reproduced so quickly it was difficult to keep ahead of it. I could gain on it for several weeks and miss a few treatments and lose most of the gains.

In the end I gave her cumanda to slow it up and frequency treatments. That worked much better. She does not appear to have Bart any longer, but I still run the 832 Hz frequency now and then just in case.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spanky3
Member # 46159

Awesome! Thank you D Bergy! Just rifed at 832 Hz.

I'm taking Houttaniya as well, but it seems to give me the shakes. I'm going to have to switch it up, perhaps I'll try Cumanda. Any side effects?

Also, any other tips? Bart really has me down for the count. It is a real pain and scary at times.

Thanks for all your help. This forum has literally saved my life!

spanky3
Member # 46159

Is it correct to rife morning and night for Bart for its reproduce rate. I heard it can reproduce in almost 24 hours.

Any thoughts?

I'd really like to know my enemy to better beat it down. ;-)

SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

About ninety percent of our biomass, by weight, are microbes other than us, this excludes our red blood cells.

My hypothesis stands as reasonable that one could potentially kill beneficial microbes, experience a herx, and believe they are killing a disease.

I would like to see studies proving that specific frequencies do bust these specific microbes.

Furthermore, on the study I listed on my link, with video evidence to support the busting of specific microbes with specific frequencies,

it took two frequencies in the same harmonic to bust open these microbes and kill them.

One frequency did nothing to stop them.

Again, if someone can provide me with evidence other than personal experience, as personal experience has multiple variables, I would be happy to read it. Thanks.

--------------------

spanky3
Member # 46159

While I agree and think that there is limited research about rifing in the human body at a cellular level. It would be very interesting to see the effects on body and its microbes. I wish I had the tools to preform such research.

However, ancedotally I have had success producing very similar herxes from rifing that anti-biotics and herbs produced and a greater sense of well being after the herx passes leading me to conclude that rifing does in fact work. Now it could also be doing some harm, but have not seen any major negative side-effects.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am sure beneficial bwcteria,and the like can be killed by frequencies. I really can't think of any good reason why that couldn't happen. I think the difference is the immune system.

Beneficial bacteria are not actively under attack by the immune system. They could be damaged by a frequency treatment but might recover since they are not a threat to the immune system. I doubt that frequency treatments always obliterate the pathogen. I think that often it just stuns or damages them enough for the immune system to do the rest.

Typically, the frequencies used are specific. While they could on occasion hit good bacteria, it is very specific to what you are targeting. If you are off a few hertz, you miss your target.

When you sweep frequencies I think you almost surely will hit good bacteria. I can't say I have ever noticed any effect from it though.

It certainly would not be anything near the indiscriminate die off caused from most any antibiotic.

Bart certainly reproduces much faster than Lyme. That is strictly from my observations from treating it.

Cumanda never produced any side effects. I have used it as well as my wife. I used it for mycoplasma pneumonia. My wife's stomach would give out eventually while using Cumanda, Samento, MMS, etc. She simply could not use any oral treatment very long without that problem. Part of the reason I focused on frequency treatments.

Dan

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have treated successfully with rife for bart and mycoplama and lyme

Personally i don't give one flip about research on this topic as to wether it is damaging to blood cells and good bacteria. This research has already been done. Time and use over the last 80 years demonstrates that this is not an issue worth taking the time on and all of these researchers were looking at blood cells and all kinds of microbes.

Yes, frequencies can kill anything and the government has a whole set of them ready to commit mass murder if they decide that they want to do it. They have frequency guns that can lay protesters flat on the pavement, but so far have not used them. They also have the capacity to deliver frequencies at much higher powers than any rife machine.

But with rife as a medical device, it is proven to be relatively safe. many people have used the advised frequencies.. there are many people who have dedicated their whole lives to Rife Research by the way, so asking for research is only showing ones ignorance on the topic. If you are waiting for a corporate or FDA approved study you will be in your grave first.

For bart you must treat twice a day in my opinion. And three times a day if you can handle it... but twice should do the trick and there were times I did that, but not right off the bat. Manage herx by adjusting the amount of minutes you treat for. Some people can only handle a couple of minutes.. I did 30 routinely when I worked up to it over a week or two.

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Carmen, I believe I stated that if I am ignorant, to please send me evidence, as the evidence I provided for RIFE actually working. Thanks. My evidence didn't come from the FDA.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

You are correct that there are many possible variables that can effect the outcome of any treatment. However, any reasonably intelligent person can eliminate most of them by putting some basic controls in place.

I honestly do not think hitting beneficial bacteria is one of the more mportant possible effects of frequency treatments. Just because I have personally not experienced that effect. I also have not heard of anyone else experience a negative effect in all the history of frequency treatments.

I have had some other possible negative effects though.

When using the E-Coli frequencies listed a few years ago, I got sicker. The pain I was trying to resolve got worse after treatment for about 12 hours and no improvement was experienced. I repeated this many times with the same result.

Rife's original E-Coli frequencies were not known at that time. Now they are.

I ended up using MMS as it is known to kill E-Coli, at least in water treatment it is known.

The pain went away shortly after I started using it.

As a test I then ran the same E-Coli frequencies a few times. There was no effect from them.

So from that experience I gathered that you can increase symptoms without benefit if you just disturb the pathogen.

Another possible negative effect is eliminating one of two harmful pathogens that compete with each other. I can't be 100% certain I experienced this because I had few controls in place at the time. I was using LDN for Crohns at the time, and was testing many frequencies for several pathogens.

My main focus was on mycobacterium tuberculosis subspecies avium. The most commonly mentioned pathogen involved with Crohns. I initially used Char Boehm's DNA frequencies for this.

I was treating for MAP in the intestinal tract. While running it for the first time I felt tingling on my patch of psoriasis ony shin. This psoriasis came at the same time my Crohns was diagnosed. I couldn't get rid of it no matter what I tried. Two weeks later it was gone. I ran the frequencies twice in that time period.

I did not feel the frequencies in the intestinal tract, although I did experience some improvement in symptoms initially.

Months later I was sicker. I had fistulas in my intestines and became septic.

During that time I ran the mycoplasma pneomonia frequencies. I ran lots of other frequencies for other pathogens also, but those frequencies were the only ones that spiked a fever in me. I could not tolerate any more symptoms at that point so I discontinued using the frequency treatment.

Since I was fairly certain of what the problem was. I went to the doctor to get some Zithromax. He was not going to give me any based on my results, but after listening to my congested lungs, he did give me a prescription.

In a few days I was able to return to work for a few weeks. That's how much I improved. Unfortunately, other infections were inreasing and the fistulas were still present. I relapsed and had surgery to remove the fistulas.

I suspect that eliminating the mycobacterium I may have removed a competing pathogen concerning mycoplasma.

I can't be sure of it, but I would treat both if I did it over again.

Another experience was treating the XMRV virus. I ran it on my wife and myself. No noticable effect except a week later my wife developed shingles. I treated the Shingles using the herpes zoster frequencies and they were gone within a week.

So I think it is possible to activate a dormant virus when treating another one. The interesting part is antiviral drugs can have the same effect. Maybe they compete also. I don't know for sure.

Of course, this is not rock solid evidence but you can come to some reasonable conclusions by your own experience.

For instance, getting rid of psoriasis, which has only got worse over time, in a few days time using only one treatment method is pretty good evidence. Especially when you can feel it hitting that exact spot.

When you have a burning painful stomach and reflux and a frequency of 676 Hz for H-Pylori stops the pain and reflux while you run the frequency, you can safely assume you have hit what you were after.

Dan

canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used 832 with a coil machine for Bart and had great success. But I had to do it everyday. 20 mins a day. Sometimes twice a day if it was really bad.

I had bloodwork at times during this and didn't notice any changes to anything on the CBC panel (WBC, RBC, EOS, Mono, etc). This was about 3 years ago for me though.

It helped the most when I put it on 832 and put the coil on my back, right in the middle. I think it killed a lot in stomach and gut (H Pylori, Bart, etc)

832 helped. 432 major lyme herxes. Everything else was blah for me. Those were noticeable reactions. I believe in rife therapy (was a skeptic at first).

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is an excellent explanation Dan! Just excellent! And wonderful results!

We have to be our own detective, doctor, and guinea pig, don't we! Ha Ha Ha!

Now if I can just get myself worked out of this slump I'm in right now....

I can't seem to hit the right frequency though I'm pretty sure protozoa treatment is bringing out the (competing) borrelia and brucella.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

It seems to me that the reasonable thing to do would be for us to pool resources and hire someone to run the same experiments as seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U

We could have it tested on lyme, all co-infections, and common viruses that hit us with this as well.

Maybe we could set up a site for it where people can donate for the cause?

--------------------

SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

I just found this site for donations:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/stop-the-suffering-of-children-with-cancer#/story

--------------------

SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Old campaign above. Wish we had known about it........

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Anthony Holland has contributed a lot to frequency research. You would think if any treatment method for cancer deserved support from the various cancer charities, his would. That is where the lie of cancer research is shown in the light of day.

Just his preliminary results should be huge news and the possibility of a cheap, effective treatment, in a rational world, would produce funding.

It doesn't work that way. It has too many drawbacks.

1) it is not from a pharmaceutical company. The FDA has made it perfectly clear that any cancer treatment has to come from them. After all, they pay their bills to a large extent

Ask Dr.Burzinski if you have any questions about that.

2) Its Cheap relativly easy to reproduce and not patentable.

Cheap is OK if its patentable and difficult to reproduce providing it comes from a pharma company.

Cheap means there is not the gouging kind of profit potential. The method could, and is used by individuals right now, further limiting the profit potential.

Not patentable is pretty much the last nail in the coffin. Its not about defeating cancer for the good of all. It is how to extract as much money as possible from treating cancer. If an occasional cure happens, all the better. It gives just enough hope to extract the maximum amount of money from future patients.

Patentable by a pharma company is the litmus test. Nothing else trumps those conditions. Even if that were the case, it could not displace a more profitable method.

It is self evident by Dr. Holland's work and many before him. He is not a medical doctor in case someone is wondering about that.

You may be able to personally support his research. His is the only cancer research I have ever donated to. I am not sure of the current status of his research. He has been pretty quite lately.

Dan

TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all know by now that this is the case with our current medical system.... so thoroughly corrupted! Nothing matters except money!!

[cussing] [Mad] [rant] [shake]

Anthony Holland is probably being quiet because of unspoken "death threats." I don't know, but I do know Lynn Kenny's (owner of Beam Ray) death was an early unexpected passing.

It seems that if you are a threat to the drug and vaccine makers, you get a suspicious death, just like Dr. Jeff Bradstreet.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

That doesn't surprise me TNT. D Bergy, for sure on everything you said.

We just need the frequencies. I'm so tired of this "free," country we live in.

More like Nazi dictatorship.

If anyone is interested in helping me pool money for research outside of Holland, let me know.

--------------------

spanky3
Member # 46159

Dan

How did you add cumanda? Low dose and work up? No herx?

Thanks!

rainboworiver
Member # 45562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rainboworiver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello D Bergy,

You seem to indicate that you have had success treating bart for your wife.

Bart henselae Igg finally turned positive after 6 six years although i have suspected it from the very beginning.

I would like to treat it with rife machine GB-4000. Since you and I have the same machine, I'd appreciate it if you could share your settings:

RF/audio
sine/square
duty cycle
gate
session duration
power level
how often do you run it?
Frequencies: 832, ...?

your wife also took nutramedix cumadan? I can handle 30-50 minutes of rife sessions on maximal power.

Finally, how long did it take you to see results? Since bart reproduces fast, if one hits it with the right frequencies and often enough, then one would see results rather quickly? I am just guessing.

Posts: 41 | From NJ | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Well, your question is timely because the Bart is back. So I am starting over treating my wife. Not as bad this time around herx wise but it definitely is Bart.

I am using Char Boehm's DNA frequencies for Bart Henslea. I am not treating her w ery day because it is impractical right now. It is better to treat everyday if that is possible and tolerable.

I am just going to use these for now. I have been running them one at a time but I think I will program them to run all at one time. I generally run them for an hour,

Since I cannot really treat her everyday, I might add Cumanda or some other Bart natural antibiotic. For now though I am going to see if I can gain on it with just the frequency treatment.

I alwsys run square waves, not using gating now. When I do I use 5 Hz for the rate 50 for the duty cycle for gating. I am using the MOPA so I run the GB in audio mode. For contact method always use RF mode.

Last go round I had to start slow. The herx was severe. That bad herx went away in a few weeks. After that I did not gain much on it until I added the Cumanda. It slowed down the reproduction quite a lot. She took it for maybe six weeks. I treated her a couple more weeks after that and thought it was gone.

It was gone symptom wise, but I was never 100% convinced. So I would run 832 Hz with her Lyme treatment. Probably why it is not as bad now.

Yes, if you can treat every day without fail, I am sure it will speed results.

Let me know how you progress.

Good luck.

Dan

rainboworiver
Member # 45562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rainboworiver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Thanks for your response. I don't have mopa, only SR-4 the amplifier. I purchased Char's DNA frequencies for Bart H. and added 832 and 357. I have had 4 treatments. I am also taking cumadan.

I will let you know how it goes.

Hong

Posts: 41 | From NJ | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spanky3
Member # 46159

Good info. I currently have a frequency generator with a Pacific Health amplifier as my Rife machine. Do you think it is a wise investment to get a GB-4000? With or without a MOPA?

Thanks.

Kyle

spanky3
Member # 46159

So I just bought a GB4000. Any suggestions on how to hit bart? When should I notice a difference/herx?

I've been hitting it pretty hard and having bad neuro herx, but not sure I'm getting anywhere. It seems to reproduce as quick as I kill it?!?!?

Thanks so much. My body can't really handle antibiotics due to way too much yeast from my last long term antibiotics. Can I rife for candida as well?

Any tips using the gb4000 would be awesome!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement