LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Dr MacDonald Launches Crowd-Funding Campaign

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dr MacDonald Launches Crowd-Funding Campaign
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all

This is really exciting news! Dr Alan MacDonald has launched a crowdfunding campaign to fund further research into Alzheimer's and Borrelia after his recent amazing findings of Borrelia burgdorferi AND B. miyamotoi in Alzheimer's brain tissue.

Please support his campaign and circulate this message below re Dr. MacDonald's campaign (see below) Thanks.

Elena

============
From [email protected] (SAA):

In this mailing:

1. Spectacular Findings show DNA of Two Different Borrelia in Alzheimer Brain Tissue; Dr. Alan MacDonald Launches Crowdfunding Appeal for Research

2. Apology for SAA website downtime

1. Spectacular Findings show DNA of Two Different Borrelia in Alzheimer Brain Tissue; Dr. Alan MacDonald Launches Crowdfunding Appeal for Research

Dr. Alan MacDonald, patron of the Spirochaetal Alzheimer's Association (SAA) and the first scientist to identify Borrelia spirochaetes in the brains of Alzheimer's victims, has obtained further spectacular results.

Using his extremely advanced Molecular Beacon DNA probes, he has found TWO different types of Borrelia bacteria in autopsy tissue. The bacteria concerned are Borrelia burgdorferi (cause of Lyme Disease) and Borrelia miyamotoi (biologically classified as a Relapsing Fever bacterium, but also implicated in Lyme Disease).

Dr. MacDonald has now launched a crowd-funding appeal so that he can extend his research. We urge everyone to support this appeal, which could finally open a door of hope for victims of dementia. Please give generously, and further circulate this appeal to others. Thank you.

SITE OF APPEAL

http://www.gofundme.com/z3v2a2k

Dr MacDonald writes:

"Alzheimer's Disease studied at autopsy demonstrates that infection by Borrelia spirochetes is regularly present in autopsy Alzheimer's Disease
brains. The chronic Borrelia brain Infection is a cause of Alzheimer's Disease.

The model for dementia CAUSED by chronic brain infections by spirochetes is the conclusive model of Dr. Hideyo Noguchi, who proved that late, chronic brain infection with Treponema pallidum spirochetes is
the CAUSE of General Paresis (Syphilis dementia).

21st century tools investigate infection by detection of the microbe's DNA at the site of the disease in human tissue.

DNA of Borrelia is present in the following areas of the Alzheimer's brain:

1. All of the Alzheimer's Plaques

2. Perfect Spirochetes (Borrelia) are also seen
under the fluorescent microscope
in solid brain tissues, and in the blood vessels
of the brain.

3. All of the Granular bodies which are present
in dying nerve cells in the Alzheimer's Brain
(Granulo-vacuolar Degeneration: (GVB Lesions))

Autopsy brain, when placed in laboratory cultures, produces pure cultures of Borrelia spirochetes.

My present research uses DNA Probes, specific for Borrelia , to bind to sites in diseased brain tissues, specifically Alzheimer's Disease autopsy brain tissues.

The FISH method (Fluorescence In Situ DNA Hybridization) in my research utilizes the BEST DNA PROBES available today, specifically
Molecular Beacons. The Molecular Beacons absolutely bind to target Borrelia DNA - but only will bind to the DNA if there is a 100% match between the Borrelia DNA in diseased tissues and the DNA structure in my Molecular Beacon DNA Probes.

If even a single Base (nucleotide "A", “T”, "G", or "C") mismatch exists, the 100% rule for Molecular Beacon binding is violated, and no signal will be released by the DNA probe.
A positive signal therefore indicates that the 100% match rule for Molecular Beacon DNA Probe binding has been satisfied. A Positive FISH hybridization in Alzheimer's brain is bulletproof evidence of Borrelia
infection, visualized by fluorescent microscopy.

FISH Borrelia Probes permit visualization of the ENTIRE Borrelia
spirochete - at the EXACT sites of Alzheimer's tissue
injuries.

In a series of cases from the Harvard Brain Bank ,(from Alzheimer's Disease Brains), my Molecular Beacon DNA Probes bound to Borrelia DNA in ALL CASES STUDIED. (5/5)

The astonishing observation in my DNA probe studies on the Harvard Brain Bank Alzheimer's Disease cases is the discovery of not just one, but TWO strains of borrelia, in five of five Alzheimer' s brains.

Two different species of Borrelia spirochetes, (Burgdorferi and Miyamotoi), were simultaneously present in the Alzheimer's Brain tissues from Harvard.

As the first researcher to discover the presence of Borrelia burgdorferi in Alzheimer's brain tissue, I published my findings in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 1986. I was able to demonstrate
Borrelia spirochetes from 4 cases obtained from Dr. George Glenner's Brain Bank at the UCSD in San Diego.

I succeeded, in a total of 6 Alzheimer's cases, in culturing in the laboratory living Borrelia spirochetes from DEAD (Autopsy Brain) tissue between 1986 to 1988.

Subsequently, in year 1993, culture of borrelia from autopsy Alzheimer's disease tissue was again verified by Dr. Judith Miklossy, in Switzerland.

In year 2015, my research continues, with DNA probes
specific for Borrelia DNA in Alzheimer's tissue. I request your support to extend my DNA Probe studies to connect Chronic Deep Brain Infection with Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia miyamotoi in Alzheimer's patients.

I want to extend my research to study the spinal fluid from living donor patients with Dementia to detect Borrelia DNA in the spinal fluid.

Early Detection of Borrelia brain infection offers the opportunity for the patient to be treated in the hope that ERADICATION of brain and spinal fluid infection, can prevent the development of Dementia.

I thank you for your support. All of my research has always been FREE for all, and will remain free for all.

None of my discoveries have been, or ever will be, patented . No patient / volunteer will ever be charged for my research on their behalf.

Respectfully submitted,

Alan B. MacDonald, MD
Fellow, College of American Pathologists

8427 Benelli Court
Naples. Florida, 34114, USA

Note: Additional Video Lectures on my Alzheimer's Research are FREELY available on You Tube and Vimeo.

My Website:
www.alzheimerborreliosis.net

I have posted Image Galleries of Borrelia spirochetes
under Fluorescent Microscopy using my FISH method
and my Borrelia Specific DNA Probes:"

[nb long URL's in the original have been substituted with "tinyurls"]

http://tinyurl.com/o4b9s8d

http://tinyurl.com/qgdhurx

To donate to Dr. MacDonald's research appeal, please visit

http://www.gofundme.com/z3v2a2k

2. Apology for SAA website downtime

The Spirochaetal Alzheimer's Association would like to apologise for our website's current offline status owing to technical reasons. We hope to have it up and running again soon. Thank you for your patience."
End of mailing

Elena

[ 07-26-2015, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Eight Legs Bad ]

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Posts: 786 | From UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Thanks, a big bunch of bright flowers to you for sharing such hopeful news for a brilliant and good hearted researcher.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I re-posted on twitter.

--------------------
Lyme flare June, July, August of 2013. Diagnosed September 2014 Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Mono

Posts: 595 | From Texas Crossroads | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a worthy cause. Dr M has shown detrmination, courage and perseverance as well as great scientific research skill.
Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed

--------------------
Lyme flare June, July, August of 2013. Diagnosed September 2014 Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Mono

Posts: 595 | From Texas Crossroads | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the real lesson here is that we have to directly fund our own research. The existing health establishment has made it clear that they will only fund Lyme researchers who toe the disinformation line.

One of the most exciting things about this, IMO, is that if Dr MacDonald starts to detect Borrelia in a significant number of **living** Alzheimer patients (a purpose of this fundraiser is for him to study the CSF), then that opens up the possibility for those patients to try some treatment. Should they then start to make real improvements, the Denialists will no longer be able to suppress that information - even if they lean on all the editorial boards of all the major journals.

The news would have a momentum of its own - like the ancient Chinese discovery of gunpowder did [Big Grin]

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Posts: 786 | From UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

I like your name Eight Legs Bad, and I agree.

I hope to get a job soon so I can help fund my own recovery, but also to give money to Anthony Holland and Dr. M.

--------------------

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For anyone on disability and unable to contribute financially - don't forget, you can help enormously simply by circulating the message above on forums you belong to, by email, on social media etc.

If someone has already posted it to a forum, Facebook group etc that you are on, reply to the post so that the message stays current and can be viewed by more people.

Thanks

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

I apologise for distortion to the width of the page due to long urls in the original message. I have now edited the post and it should be easier to read.

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm back in a good way!

I was just able to donate $145 to Dr. MacDonald's research. I am donating my business commission of 30%. I work for a company that produces products of all kinds WITHOUT harmful chemicals. I used these to lower my toxic body burden since my 3 1/2 years of antibiotics & other protocol. I have switched to ONLY using these products for myself and love them. It's been the perfect job for me while recovering and I'm building a team.

So if you would like to donate this way to Dr. MacDonald, my site is www.NonToxicChick.com and you must put it under party ID #78050 for me to allocate the 30%. My consultant ID is #5437 if you get timed out.

Here is his direct site to donte 100%: http://www.gofundme.com/z3v2a2k

-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Dr. MacDonald is already more than a third of the way to reaching his target of $15 000. Please everyone give what you can, and help circulate the message further. Thanks.
Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

That is awesome. I'll have my wife post on Facebook. If we weren't spending so much on treatment we would give. lol

--------------------

Cold Feet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold Feet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I learned a great deal from Dr. MacDonald by interviewing him at UNH in Connecticut several years ago. I've published my three-part interview with him on my biofilm channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ADRSupport/videos

Please support his research. He's an innovator and a real hero!

--------------------
My biofilm film: www.whyamistillsick.com
2004 Mycoplasma Pneumonia
2006 Positive after 2 years of hell
2006-08 Marshall Protocol. Killed many bug species
2009 - Beating candida, doing better
Lahey Clinic in Mass: what a racquet!

Posts: 830 | From Mass. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Coldfeet! His is very important research, both for Lyme and fr Alzheimers.
Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Please view these incredible microscopic images of spirochaete bacteria in the autopsy brain tissue of American Alzheimer's disease victims.

This is all very recent NEW work (this summer).

Molecular Beacon DNA probes absolutely specific for Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia miyamotoi bacteria were positive in the specimens during studies performed by Dr. Alan MacDonald, patron of the Spirochaetal Alzheimer's Association, in July 2015.

(All photos are copyright of Dr MacDonald)
http://tinyurl.com/spirochetes-in-dementia

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

I see that Dr Macdonald is nearing the target of $15,000: he needs just over $3,000 now for his research.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement