LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Megahydrate powerful antioxidant and chelator

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Megahydrate powerful antioxidant and chelator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/megahydrate-antioxidant-supplement.html

Megahydrate supplement.

There is a video inside this link.

I got a few pills from it. It is a supplement that is a strong antioxidant.

It increases hydration of the cells in double blind placebo studies.

It increases ATP (about 400 % more energy in the cells).

Indicated: sore muscles, inflammation, fatigue,...

One pill is equivalent to dozens of servings of fresh fruits.

100 times more powerful antioxidant then green tea.

No toxic byproduct. He used it for years and highly recommends that.

--------------

I got a few pills, but tested them energetically.

I diluted them, as they tested too strong for me. So I just diluted them, succussed and made like an homeopathic dilution of it.

I swear that even diluted, it is making an amazing effect.

For the last 5-6 monhts, I have been using ONLY the Tesla wand to keep infections down, help digestion etc.

After 5 months on TESLA ONLY, I added this Megahydrate, diluted though, about once or twice a day.

I swear I feel the boosting of energy, the last spots of problems (in my case, my cheek bone) finally getting released after years of infection.

My daughter is struggling with excess of toxins being released from the Tesla and I added the megahydrate. She starts to feel tired, I give her chlorella, then few drops of the megahydrate solution.

It takes less than 20 minutes, she's back to normal too. And miraculously, what the Tesla didn't solve for her (her feet warts), well, they are now gone. She had those viral warts at least since she was 5 years old, probably more.

Now she's 11, so you guess that those viral warts were chronic! they are all gone, really! 5 months of tesla didn't solve the problem but now, just adding that supplement, they are really gone.

I know a man that was very ill, chronically ill, and that started taking the real pills (non diluted) and that is now again back to life again. His main treatment are these pills, he swears they work!

anyone taking them?

[ 08-14-2015, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e27viliFtms

Live blood analysis after using Megahydrate: red blood cells stop to be clumped, and loosen themselves, flowing freely in blood plasma.

it takes 40 minutes for that effect: seen in the microscope. The lady with that coagulated blood looks fine though.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Just posting some comments I found from users:

I have used Mega Hydrate for several years now. One of the rules in using it is one pill per cup of clean water.

If you take two pills at a time, then take 2 cups of water. You will find it increases your energy immensely.

It alkalines the body to the point that if you use it long enough, you'll notice you look younger.

Since it is so energizing, don't take it after 3-4 pm.

Mega Hydrate was developed by Patrick Flanagan.

It took him about 30 years to break the code you might say as to how it works.

If you would ask the scientific community about what this does, prior to its existence, it was considered impossible which gives you an idea of how impressive this product is and how amazing the breakthrough of its creation was to the scientific world.

It has been around a number of years now. I've looked at some of the scientific articles written about it and it goes beyond the basic knowledge of the average person so if you see articles written on some websites, they are trying to explain it as easily as it is possible to the layman person.

If you have an PhD in astrophysics or astronomy then you will understand his scientific journal articles and yes they are all peer reviewed.

When you first start using MegaHydrate start with one pill and buildup, but always take one glass of clean water with it.

It takes the water to activate it. If you just take a sip of water like you would with a typical supplement, it will not work as it needs the water to activate it.

Also you need to take it every day as it is only good for the day and not the next day or the next day; it is water based and hydrates the body in a very unique way.

It does not have caffeine in it. When you first start working with it, you will notice an increased feel of energy rather quickly (with the cup of water of course).

Use the one pill a few days and then start the next pill and also the second glass of water. You could probably go as high as 6 a day if you really wanted too or felt the need to.

If you have any chronic illness, take it slower and pace yourself. I use about 2-4 a day on the average.

Drinking the water is a major factor in how effective it will be for you. If you don't drink the full cup of water, then you won't feel the benefits as you didn't do it right. The water activates it.

It hydrates you. Read the description that Amazon.com has put about this product. The description they give is excellent, but they leave off the "how to do it correctly" information.

Anyone saying they are not feeling anything is not drinking their full glass of water. Hope that helps. Great stuff.

Highly recommended especially if you have any health issues; this stuff is magic.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Dry eyes solved with megahydrate? Doesn't that sound like Sjogrens?

Another post on megahydrate by a customer.
------------

While at the store I overheard someone talking about the success people they knew had had with these capsules.

One of the stories she told was about a woman who was due for surgery because her eyes were incredibly dry.

One week before the surgery she started these capsules and within 3 days her eyes were moist and normal...for the first time in years!

Needless to say she cancelled the surgery and has been just fine ever since.

I was intrigued because my husband suffers from dry eye and chronic dehydration. In the night he drinks so much water yet awakes in the morning with a dry mouth.

He started these capsules at the end of July. He took them casually and finished the bottle early this month September.

He had not taken the tablets for a couple weeks when one morning my husband awoke feeling terrible and looking like a wilted plant.

Right away I went to the store to get some more. Within hours my husband was feeling and looking better.

Within a couple days he was back to normal and feeling good. Now I am taking them since I saw how much my husband has benefitted.

It is too early for me to see results with myself but will give them a try for sometime to see how I do.

Brussels
Member # 13480

3rd comment on megahydrate:

I am a research scientist and also a wellness and optimal health expert, and I have been ingesting this MegaHydrin product that was developed by Dr. Patrick Flanagan -

- and also its immediate predecessor active hydrogen-based antioxidant products (it had previously been marketed under names such as Megahydrin and MegaH) that were developed by Dr. Flanagan -- for 15 years now.

I am very impressed with the effects of this powerful nutritional antioxidant supplement.

I have also studied it in my laboratory, and am amazed at its properties, which are easily assayed by a measure called the relative hydrogen score (aka rH2 score) which is computed from measures of pH and ORP (oxidation reduction potential).

I have just one very important piece of advice for those who are considering trying this product, and that is this:

Whenever you ingest a capsule of this product, be sure to immediately drink at least 12 ounces of water with it.

It is very important to drink adequate water with this product, otherwise it will not be very effective, and could (if ingested without water) also cause temporary discomfort.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Skin hydration:

After spending the past 7 years either pregnant or nursing and not drinking enough water, my skin was clearly suffering (not to mention some other health issues).

In 7 years, my forehead morphed from super smooth to looking like a croissant.

Fine lines appeared on my face and my body's skin was quite dry.

In less than a week of taking MegaHydrate, without changing the amount of liquids I consume, I could see discernable difference to my forehead, so much in fact my husband asked me what I was doing different.

Within a month and a half my body's skin transformed from dry to baby bottom smooth, it feels like I'm using lotion but I'm not!

My face's skin has also improved considerably, its smoother visually and to the touch.

Elixir of the Ageless by Patrick Flannagan really explains the technology he uses for this Extreme AntiOxidant.

My health in general has also considerably improved.

Brussels
Member # 13480

14 YEARS AGO MY 13 YEAR OLD CAT HAD A STROKE OR SOMETHING.

IT WAS PATHETIC WATCHING HER TRY TO WALK VERY VERY SLOWLY & IN A CLOCKWISE CIRCLE AS HER ONE LEG WAS PARTIALLY PARALYZED.

I PUT 1/4 CAPSULE IN HER WATER & SHE WAS RUNNING AROUND, JUMPING UP, & SWATTING AT IMAGINARY OR AT LEAST INVISIBLE ENTITIES & HAVING THE GREATEST TIME.

WHEN I WOULD FORGET TO SUPPLY IT, AFTER 3-4 DAYS SHE WOULD RETURN TO THE CREEPING CIRCLE CAT.

IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE UNLESS YOU WERE THERE IN WHICH CASE IT WAS AWESOME & A DELIGHT TO BEHOLD..

Brussels
Member # 13480

I tested this product with my pH and ORP Tester (Hanna Instruments) and it and it passed the test with flying colours.

That is, when I emptied the contents of a capsule into bottled water with a pH of 5+ became alkaline and the ORP reflected a negative value of well over 200.

I added the contents of the capsules to the water that I drank during the day and the next morning my hydration level was higher than if I didn't use the additive.

I measured my hydration level using a Tanita scale, which show body composition.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Works great. My legs get rely sore after running if I have not ran in a few days.I used this right before I started running and continue to use is an my muscles do not get sore.

-------------

This product is amazing!!! My wife and I have been taking this supplement for 3 months now and it is the most incredible supplement we have ever taken.

Honestly, it has truly changed our lives.

Megahydrate provides noticeable increased energy and sense of wellness and prevents fatigue and physical soreness.

I have also noticed that it is extremely helpful to take whenever we begin to feel ill or, for instance, an upset stomach.

I found this supplement so beneficial that I bought some for my mom, and recommended to two of my best friends that they begin taking it as well.

They have all noticed the same benefits!!! Highly recommended.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I have had a total colectomy, the complete removal of the large intestine, so you might imagine keeping hydrated is a never ending chore.

I have to drink at least a gallon of water a day and spend a significant portion of my day running to the bathroom.

I ordered one month supply and it helped tremendously. It took a couple weeks for me to really notice the diffrence but WOW... There's a diffrence all right. Will be ordering more!!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

You won't be disappointed! Hydration is good for an endless list of things.

But for me, my FM (fibromyalgia), and arthritis - it seems to alleviate much of the pain for a while.

Nothing I know of lasts forever - but this is a staple in my supplement regimen.

Brussels
Member # 13480

After hearing David Wolfe talk about this I thought "what the heck, I'll try it."

I started on 2 capsules a day I quickly went up to 4 per day.

I have always woken up with dry itchy eyes...that is now gone.

When my energy lags around 3pm I have 2 Mega Hydrates and a teaspoon of Matcha Tea and I get my 2nd wind.

I recently got a cold and took 6 a day with 3 scoops of Lauracidin and Vit C, this combination stopped the cold in it's tracks.

I have also purchased Crystal Energy by the same company and add that to my water and my cats water.

I will keep Mega Hydrate and Crystal Energy as a lifetime commitment.

Update Jan 2014

I was visiting with a friend over Christmas who had a debilitating migraine and I gave her 4 mega hydrates plus cystal energy drops.

It significantly improved her migraine enough to where she is now buying mega hydrate.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I have been taking this same product since 1999. Initially it helped to pull me out of chronic fatigue and depression.

it also made a huge difference on the health of my hair, stopped hair loss and I have not noticed thinning (which is hereditary in my family) since I have been on mega hydrate [Smile]

I feel overall wellness.

-----------

A couple of years ago, I damaged a ligament (or something) in my leg.

I needed the wall to stand up. I was really worried.

I took Mega Hydrate and I immediately felt a difference and my ligament (or whatever the problem was) disappeared and I could walk again.

I also now take Terry Naturally Healthy ligaments and tendons and I don't recall the last time I felt a problem with my sciatica.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Skin and hair improvements

I have used MegaH for three years now and my hair is thicker and longer than my whole adult life!

I am 51 and hair should be thinning at my age, but it is not.

My skin is soft and I have fewer problems with allergic irritations of my skin and fewer wrinkles.

The extra ions that you take with this supplement help supply the fragile ions that our body looses.

Brussels
Member # 13480

You can continue reading reports (there are MANY MORE) in the Amazon site

http://www.amazon.com/MegaHydrate-Body-Hydration-Antioxidant-60ct/product-reviews/B00117H27K/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_2?sortBy=helpful&reviewerType=all_reviews&filterByStar=all_stars& pageNumber=2

All come from confirmed buyers, according to Amazon.

I just discovered the guy who invented that has many degrees in different fields.

He said his inspiration was the Hunza water: why these Himalayan people live normally more than 100 years, without trouble?? He thought the secret was in the water, that was full of NEGATIVE Hydrogen ions.

He only did some research how to make negative hydrogen (from a silica compound), and packed it in pills or in powder form.

he said all miraculous waters he analysed (spring waters known to have therapeutic effects) had negative ions of hydrogen!

that is what megahydrate is.

Brussels
Member # 13480

easy explanation about megahydrate, by David Wolfe

http://www.longevitywarehouse.com/phisciences-megahydrate-60-capsules

---------------
MegaHydrate: The Most Powerful Antioxidant Food Known

The amount of free-radical damage in your body is equivalent to the amount you have aged. Anti-oxidants help protect against free-radical damage. Your body is constantly in danger from free-radical damage.

There is no known antioxidant more powerful than MegaHydrate.

In fact, MegaHydrate is a dietary supplement that is considered a food grade supplement rich in antioxidants by the FDA.

Since it is a "pure" antioxidant that does not turn into a free radical itself, when taken daily, MegaHydrate delivers far more Hydrogen ions than by eating POUNDS of raw fruit and vegetables or drinking gallons of "healing water," also known as "glacial milk."

The active ingredient in MegaHydrate is Silica Hydride.

One very important characteristic of the antioxidant capacity of Silica Hydride is that it is the only antioxidant that does not turn into a free radical once it has neutralized a free radical by donating its electron.

Negatively-charged hydrogen turns into benign gas and/or turns into water.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hydrogen: The Key to Human Life

Hydrogen is the smallest known element in the Universe and is one of the primordial elements that fuels the development of all life on Earth.

Provided by the Sun as rays of light, human beings cannot live without Hydrogen.

Hydrogen is the key to life, death, and aging as Hydrogen ions are a key fuel and energy source for the human body.

While science refers to us as carbon-based life forms, man is actually a Silica-based and Hydrogen-based life form.

When plants absorb sunlight, they store negatively-charged Hydrogen ions through the process of photosynthesis.

When you eat unprocessed plants, your body's cells utilize the nutrients in those plants and, perhaps more importantly, the electrical charge of the Hydrogen ions in those plants.

(Brussels: I heard him in a video saying that he had that feeling of being energized after drinking fresh leaf smoothies many years ago.

.... If he let the smoothie in the refrigerator for a while, and drank it later, he had not that same feeling of being almost immediately energized.

That good energy feeling was coming from hydrogen ions, he came later to discover.)

When your body burns Hydrogen and Oxygen, it generates the energy you need for every single process of life.

As a matter of fact, nearly every life form on the planet utilizes Hydrogen and Oxygen to generate energy.

Without Hydrogen, there is no life.

As a result of Dr. Flanagan's discoveries, many scientists now believe that the quantity of Hydrogen ions in plants and water is a qualitative indicator of its energy potential.

Brussels
Member # 13480

A message from MegaHydrate® creator, Dr. Patrick Flanagan:

"MegaHydrate is a source of negatively ionized hydrogen that is simply the most powerful antioxidant in nature.

I discovered negatively ionized hydrogen as the premier biological antioxidant in 1985.

It took almost 10 years to stabilize the material and develop it as a product.

We have PUBLISHED multiple papers in PEER REVIEW JOURNALS on H- (negative hydrogen) and its effects in living cell cultures.

In bio-chemistry, there is the antioxidant cascade.

All previously known antioxidants become free radicals when they neutralize free radicals.

The resulting free radicals are not as harmful as those that were neutralized.

For example, vitamin C (ascorbic acid) becomes dehydro-ascorbic acid (it has lost its hydrogen).

The dehydro-ascorbic acid must be eliminated by the body.

This is true of all antioxidants except for H- or active hydrogen. When H- neutralizes a free radical, pure water is the result.

The exciting thing about H- ions is that they can re-store and re-cycle all other radical scavengers.

That is, it can restore Vitamin C in the body over and over again so that it does not need to be eliminated as a toxin.

It works with all other know antioxidants in the same way. It is the king of antioxidants because of this.

It is the only free radical fighter that is like that.

H- neutralizes all known free radicals, re-cycles all known other antioxidants in nature and also increases ATP production by 4 times.

It also protects telomeres from damage during cell division."

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.wetterwater.net/why_take_crystalenergy.html

This is a very interesting article about this megahydrate, how it was created, what it is.

FEW EXTRACTS FROM THE SITE:

TAP WATER is very contaminated.

What we find is:

PERCHLORATE (Rocket Fuel)

ARSENIC (wood preservative, rat poison, glass, alloys)

CHROMIUM 6 (used for plating, dyes, pigments, leather tanning, wood preserving)

-----------------
Over 100,000 toxins are present within our environment.
------------

For over three decades, Dr. Patrick Flanagan has studied the remote regions of the world where centenarians live long, healthy, active lives.

While the diets in these regions differed dramatically, Dr. Flanagan discovered the amazing fact that the drinking water in these regions was almost identical to that which came from frozen glaciers that had melted.

This water, known in some circles as "glacial milk," displays some very distinct physical differences from the water that most of the civilized world is drinking.
------------

The surface tension of glacial milk is much lower.

We call this WETTER WATER. Why? Because this water can be absorbed directly into the cells of the body with much greater ease facilitating hydration, nutrient uptake and toxin removal.

Wetter water has a lot of benefits.

Wetter water allows seriously harmful waste materials such as heavy metals (mercury, cadmium, lead, etc.) to come out of cells more easily.

In remote regions there is much less pollution and you might argue someone living there wouldn't need it.

Unfortunatley in our industrialized society, toxin removal from the body is more necessary than ever.

Toxins are everywhere in the home -- including the materials used to make them! Tens of thousands of toxic chemicals have found their way into the food supply since the 1940's.

It may take decades until the full effects on humans are known, but the mass extinction of species in the plant and animal kingdoms is a clear indication something very serious is happening.

-----------

Dr. Flanagan also discovered that glacial milk, or "life water," had very distinct physical properties of viscosity, heat, and energy potential.

After decades of laboratory and field research and study, Dr. Flanagan uncovered what may be the most important discovery about these waters.

Dr. Flanagan's study began in this area when he was 17 with Dr. Henri Coanda, known as the Father of Fluid Dynamics.

Dr. Coanda is a hero in his native country Romania. Dr. Flanagan worked with Dr. Coanda, pictured below, at Huyck Research, a Pentagon think tank in the early 60s.

--------------

This special life giving water contains a form of silica that had never been seen before.

Note, silic is the mineral that provides hardness to the cartilage in your nose, ears, tendons, etc.

Prior to this research, there were only 240 known types of silica. Hunza water has the 241st known type of silica.

Then Dr. Flanagan spent decades researching how to replicate that form of silica that was not found anywhere else. He finally did and patented it. It is called the Flanagan Microcluster® silica.

(Brussels: am I dreaming, or the product used to detoxify heavy metals largely promoted by dr. K., now forbidden for sale here in Europe, called microsilica... is a copy of dr. Flanagan's microcluster silica? .... )

(Brussels: it is not the first time I see a product being sold by dr. K. coming from other sources, but without any credit to the sources... Like Buhner herbs, Cowden tinctures,...)

Silica naturally chelates (i.e. pulls out) heavy metals in the body, but this 241st form of silica is notably special because it is in tiny spheres a few Angstroms wide.

The silica spheres are extremely fine and form a "bucky ball" that act as a cage that expands and contract based on the pH of the surrounding fluid.

The spheres act like little breathing clusters of silica that trap heavy metals and pull them out of the body safely.

And these tiny spheres collect together in clusters and they change the electromagnetic properties of water. Your body is all energy, just complex electrical systems that ultimately respond to tiny changes in positive or negative charge.

The Microcluster® silica spheres lower the surface tension and remove toxins by trapping heavy metals and other toxins inside a tiny "cage."

Dr. Flanagan found a way to replicate the properties of Hunza water that makes wetter water so that anyone can have access to the same properties just by adding a few drops to their drinking water.

-----------
YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY, YOU'RE THIRSTY

Nationwide Food Consumption Surveys have shown that a portion of the population may be dehydrated.

Why do people lack hydration?

This may be due to a poor thirst mechanism as we get older , dissatisfaction with the taste of water, the consumption of caffeine and alcohol, climate controlled environments (both heated and air conditioned), and excessive exercise.

With water loss at 2% of body weight, individuals experience impaired physiological and mental performance.

Absorption studies clearly demonstrate that the Microcluster® silica in Crystal Energy® dramatically increases absorption rates of water up to 6 times within minutes.

------------------

TRUE HYDRATION:

Significant increases in Hydration at the cellular level as confirmed by laboratory testing

Combats dehydration and its symptoms in adults, children, and pets

HEAVY METAL DETOXIFICATION:

Daily use of Crystal Energy® acts as a natural "chelator" helping the body to pull out heavy metals and other toxins.

Microcluster® silica is extremely small and surrounds many toxins, helping the body to safely transport them out of the system.

pH ADJUSTMENT:

Crystal Energy® pulls your pH in the right direction -- more alkaline if you need it, more acid if you need it.

The Microcluster® silica cages expand and contract in size based on pH of surrounding fluids, balancing your pH. Though many people need to be more alkaline, a significant number of people still need to be more acid. Crystal Energy® naturally adjusts pH based upon what you need.

Millions of people around the world use Crystal Energy®. One day Microcluster® silica may be included in every vitamin, supplement or herbal remedy because it aids absorption so much.

In the meantime, you can use it to get more out of your food and supplements and protect yourself against toxins in the environment.

Brussels
Member # 13480

The guy is not a salesman only. He sells his product for a fair price, I think. List of publications are here:

Dr. Patrick Flanagan's

Peer Reviewed Published Papers

1. Journal of Medicinal Food - Volume 5, Issue Number 1, 2002. Antioxidant Capability and Efficacy of Mega-H Silica Hydride, an Antioxidant Dietary Supplement, by In Vitro Cellular Analysis Using Photosensitization and Fluorescence Detection. (click to download)

2. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy - Volume 28, Issue 11, 2003. Synthesis of a Novel Anionic Hydride Organosiloxane Presenting Biochemical Properties. (click to download)

3. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy - Volume 29, Issue 5, 2004. Non-toxic Hydride Energy Source for Biochemical and Industrial venues: ORP and NAD+ reduction analyses. (click to download)

4. Journal of Medicinal Food- Volume 6, Issue Number 3, 2003. Evaluation of Hydroxyl Radical-Scavenging Abilities of Silica Hydride, an Antioxidant Compound, by a Fe+2-EDTA Induced 2-hydroxyterephthalate Fluorometric Analysis. (click to download)

5. Free Radical Biology and Medicine - Volume 35, Issue 9, 2003. Antioxidant capacity of silica hydride: a combinatorial photosensitization and fluorescence detection assay. (click to download)

6. Journal of Medicinal Food- Volume 7, Issue Number 1, 2004. Differential Metabolic Effects on Mitochondria by Silica Hydride Using Capillary Electrophoresis. (click to download)

Scientific Community Embraces Dr. Flanagan

Recently many publications have embraced Dr. Flanagan's research.

When Dr. Flanagan first started revealing his discoveries, the scientific community did not immediately recognize the significance of his work.

Now 20 years later, not only has much of the medical and scientific community accepted Dr. Flanagan's work, but also embraced it and celebrated its ground-breaking significance.

There are literally dozens of studies about the health benefits of Silica Hydride, the active ingredient in MegaHydrate.

Graphs from the Double Blind Placebo Study validating the hydration ability of MegaHydrate's active ingredient as referenced on the "Why Take MegaHydrate" page of this website.

The Antioxidant Capability of Silica Hydride was recently published in the Journal for Medicinal Food (JMF).

JMF is considered one of most prestigious medical journals pertaining to human nutrition. Upon receiving Dr. Flanagan's ground-breaking research, the JMF did not wait the normal one year to publish his work.

Dr. Flanagan's research was considered so important that it was given the highest publiciation priority and was published in the very next issue!

Additional Scientific Studies

Brooks GA, Brown MA, Butz CE, Sicurello JP, Dubouchaud H. Cardiac and skeletal muscle mitochondria have a monocarboxylate transporter MCT1. Journal of Applied Physiology 87(5): 1713-1718, 1999-

Carlisle EM. A silicon requirement for normal skull formation in chicks. J Nutr 1980,110;352-9.

Carlisle EM. In vivo requirement for silicon in articular cartilage and connective tissue formation in the chick. J Nutr 1976, 106;4:478-84.

Castleman AW. Invited Article. The Journal of Physical Chemistry 1996, Centennial Issue, 100: 12911-12944.

Degani Y, Willner I. Photoinduced hydrogen evolution by an electron acceptor. The functions of SiO2 colloid in controlling the electron-transfer process. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 105: 6228-6233,1983,

Dove PM, Rimstidt JD. Silica-water interactions. In Heany PJ, Prewkt CT, Gibbs GV, (eds): Silica, Physical Behavior, Geochemistry, and Materials Application. Reviews in Mineralogy 29:259-301,1994.

Flanagan P, Purdy Lloyd K. A silicate mineral supplement, Microhydrin, traps reduced hydrogen providing in vitro biological antioxidant properties. Proceedings National Hydrogen Association 1999,10;595-610.

Gascoyne PRC, Pethic R, Szent Gyorgyi A. Water structure-dependent charge transport in proteins. Proc Nad Acad Sci USA 1981,78; 1:261-265.

Gross ML, Aerni RJ. The unusual loss of hydrogen from ionized 1,5- Hexadiyne. J Am Chem Soc 1973,95;23:7875-7877.

Happe RP, Rosebloom W, Pierik AJ, Albracht SPJ, Bagley KA. Biological activation of hydrogen. Nature 1997,385; 126.

Hayashi H. Water the chemistry of life, part IV Explore 6, 1995: 28-31.

Hoffer EC, Meador CK, Simpson DC. Correlation of whole body impedance with total body water volume. J App Phys 1969;27:531.

Hopkins FG, Morgan EJ. Biochem J 1948, 42; 23-27. Hopkins FG. Biochem J 1925, 19;787.

Hopps HC. Geochemical environment related to health and disease. Geological Society of America Special Paper 155:1-9,1975.

Jaqmin Godda H, Commenges D, Letenneur L, Dartigues JF. Silica and aluminum in drinking water and cognitive impairment in the elderly. Epidemiology 7:281- 285,1996.

Keller WD, Balgord WD, Reesman AL. Dissolved products of artificially pulverized silicate minerals and rocks: part I. Journal of Sedimentary Petrology 33:191- 204,1963.

Keller WD, Feder GL. Chemical analysis of water used in Hunza, Pakistan. In Hemphill D.D. (ed): "Trace Substances in Environmental Health-XIII, Proceedings." University of Missouri-Columbia: 130-137,1979-

Keller WD, Reesman AL. Glacial milks and their laboratory-simulated counterparts. Geol Soc Am Bull 74:61-76,1963.

Keller WD. Argillation and direct bauxitization in terms of concentrations of hydrogen and metal ions at surface of hydrolyzing aluminum silicates. Bulletin of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists 42:233-245,1958.

Keller WD. Drinking Water: A geochemical factor in human health. Geological Society of America Bulletin 89:334-336,1978.

Kleiner SM. Water: An essential but overlooked nutrient- J American Dietetic Association 1999,99;2:200-206.

Klotz IM, Ayers, J, Ho JYQ Horowitz MG, Heiney RE. Interactions of proteins with disulfide compounds: some implications for electron transport in proteins. J Am Chem Soc 1958,80;2132-2141.

Klotz IM. Protein hydration and behavior. Many aspects of protein behavior can be interpreted in terms of frozen water of hydration. Science 1958,10;815-821.

Langmuir, Irving. Flames of Atomic Hydrogen. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 1927, June,19:8; 607-674.

Leaf A. Getting Old. Scientific American 229:44-52, 1973.

Leninger AL, Nelson DL, Cox MM, (eds.): Principles of Bioenecgetics. In"Principles of Biochemistry" 2nd ed. New York, Worth Publishers, 1993.

Leung K.N. Bacal M. "H- ion density measurement in a tandem multicusp discharge." Rev Sci Instrum 1984, 55; 3; 338-341

Mackor EL, van der Waals J.H. The statistics of the adsorption of rod-shaped molecules in connection with the stability of certain colloidal dispersions, j Colloid and Interface Science 1952,6;535-550.

Marlow, Bruce. Privately funded research monograph entitled: Electrophoretic Fingerprinting of Silica Concrete Treatment Solution, 1993.

MaughTH. Soviet science: A wonder water from Kazakhstan. Science 1978, 202; 414.

Meusinger J, Corma A. Influences of Zeolite composition and structure on hydrogen transfer reactions from hydrocarbons and from hydrogen. Journal of Catalysis 1996,159;2:353-360.

Morell, Franz. An Official Transcript of the three hour lecture and slide presentation by Dr. Franz Morel of West Germany regarding "The Bio-Electronic Method of Professor Vincent", as given at the O.I.C.S. Alumni Associations German Electro-Acupuncture Week in July, 1982 at El Rancho Inn, Millbrae, California, U.S A

Mukherjee JN, Chatterjee B, Ray A. Liberation of H+, Al+++ and Fe+++ ions from pure clay minerals on repeated salt treatment and desaturations. Colloid Science May 1948, 437-445.

Brussels
Member # 13480

You can download the full peer reviewed scientific articles on megahydrate here, for free:

http://phisciences.com/published-studies

susank
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks B. I scanned it all - cannot remember - are you using this?

I am very dry - just finished infusing a liter of saline.

I think I will order some of this stuff.

Anyone else tried it?

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Yes, I'm using it pretty DILUTED, as it tests energetically very strong. So I have one capsule very diluted in water, and even that is doing some effects, I can feel it after ingestion.

I did a potentialization of it (in homeopathic dilutions), just because I'm extremely sensitive to most things. So I'm preparing myself to be able one day to take it undiluted... Maybe I won't even need it undiluted, who knows?

I just give time to my body, so that it can get used to new things.

-----------
What it did, diluted, was that it stopped viral warts for my daughter pretty fast (in a matter of a couple of weeks or possibly 3 weeks).

She had these warts at least for the last 6 years, that I remember!!

It also dealt with my cheekbone infection. I had just one spot that still felt funny, after about 7 years of infection there... Most of my jaws feel fine after the Tesla wand, but one spot was still achy to the touch.

Diluted Megahydrate is the only thing helping me there. Still not 100%, but I hope to arrive there one day. The infection is at least about 7 years old (it got active during lyme).

Just let us know, if you try. It is not a very expensive supplement, for what it does. Start slow, I would say, or dilute it a lot, like I did, for the first weeks, in case you are sensitive!

I know a man using it, he is getting amazing results. He gave me some pills to try, that is why I'm posting it. I don't think there is anything on the market with stronger antioxidant effects.

I think that Dr. K. 'copied' this product years ago, to resell it under his company (?). But it was several times more expensive. Now it is not anymore available here in Europe (not that I know).

Germany and Switzerland do not sell it anymore.

That is another reason to try this 'alternative' (which in my feeling and energetic tests IS the original source of the so called microsilica).

I have only a diluted microsilica sold by my lyme doctor from dr. K, and both diluted products (Flanagan's and dr. K's) test exactly the same for me (through energy testing).

[ 08-14-2015, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Megahydrate in homeopathic dilution is working for me as antimicrobial.

It tests as so, and I'm taking nothing (except Megahydr) to kill the only 2 active infections I'm having:

- a 7 year old jaw /cheekbone infection, really seriously bad and chronic.

- a couple of months old urinary tract infection

My Tesla wand cannot deal with the cheek bone infection (the only one that remained, I had many jaw and teeth infections, but that one resists treatment).

And my Tesla wand CAUSED me the urinary infection, as my body is dumping too many toxins for the last 6 months (it darkened my urine since the first week I started using it).

I feel megahydrate acting on the two infections, I have no doubt it helps my body to heal infections there.

Brussels
Member # 13480

my daughter caught something on Thursday. She got headache and fever Thu night.

Friday, she spent the whole day with fever. I only gave her the Megahydrate 5 x day (that was the only thing testing good for her).

Today, Saturday, she was still weak in the morning, but in the afternoon, she got full power and was playing outside jumping, running again. Till 9 pm.

No more fever. Whatever she had, there was no time to manifest itself (she had no other symptom than fever and headache).

She feels almost IMMEDIATELY good after each dose.

I'm also on it, about 3x a day, and I think finally I'm rid of my jaw infection (cheekbone).

today is the first day I feel very energetic again, after all these weeks detoxing badly from the Tesla wand.

I am pretty impressed with Megahydrate. I feel this supplement will be as valuable as my chlorella, that I take for about 10 years, almost non-stop.

Brussels
Member # 13480

A SHORT version of Dr. Mercola interviewing David Wolfe about INFLAMMATION :

David has spent the last 20 years dedicating his life to the experience of understanding, basically, how your body works: the chemistry and the mechanics of your body.

He has lots of different passions related to health – such as organic superfoods, nutrition, herbalism, chocolate – and he is just an abundance of knowledge.

We are going to talk about some interesting topics today, primarily focused on INFLAMMATION.

---------------

Dr. Mercola: There are just so many resources that we have access to. And the sad reality of the situation is, as most people listening to this know, a good portion of this information is just actively – and, when I say actively, I mean ACTIVELY – SUPPRESSED ..

....by these multibillion dollar industries who really do not want you to know about this information, and really seek to discredit much of it, in most cases,...

.... because they would much prefer you to select and choose their very expensive, and nearly always potentially toxic side effects, of their DRUG solutions, and in some cases surgery.

David: We are in the middle of a revolution where we realize that natural approaches can be activated at home.

They activate self-healing. You can do this all in the comfort of your own home, with your own family.

There are no side effects, or the side effects are positive side effects. They are the side effects of improvement when things are starting to break up.

When we break up CALCIFICATION, for example, we are removing TOXINS. And sometimes that’s a little bit of a BUMPY RIDE.

But, we are overall improving, which is such an incredible thing because it brings hope. It brings hope into the picture: that things can get better, that there are natural approaches that work, and that we can eventually get back on our feet again, for example, if we are debilitated by INFLAMMATION.

David: Well, I really got turned on when I was about 18-years-old, when I realized I was allergic to dairy products.

When I say that, I am taking about the conventional, pasteurized, homogenized dairy product – that is in a plastic jug that is a gallon size – that we all bought at supermarkets.

I had very, very severe allergies, but never knew it.

I didn’t realize that the response that my body was giving me was, actually, a food allergy response.

So, once I realized this, it changed my whole direction and I began to study nutrition.

Now, I come from a family where both my Mom and Dad are medical doctors. I am very, very deeply embedded into the traditional medical system because I grew up in it.

I, literally, spent the last 22 year of my life neck-deep into the cutting edge of what is possible out there via all these aspects we are talking about: supplements, herbalism, food, superfoods, right positive thinking, etcetera.

David: If you are dealing with INFLAMMATION or chronic inflammatory response somewhere in your body, let’s say it’s in your knees or wherever it is, maybe it’s an OLD INJURY that keeps flaring up, I want to tell you about my personal case.

I was very severely injured when I was 19-years-old in an accident where I could not even do a pushup for ten years, it was that kind of an accident.

It was very, very debilitating, but I completely healed myself using natural approaches.

I had at least several dozen chiropractors, doctors, osteopaths tell me that I had a MECHANICAL problem with my spine that was causing chronic INFLAMMATION and PAIN , and 5 it turns out that YOGA helped me heal that completely. I can do everything today.

Be open. Be aware that solutions are out there.

David: I want to start off by talking about the BAREFOOT revolution.

I was just in Miami Beach, and everybody there was so excited to hear about walking the beach barefoot, and getting an hour and 20 minutes at least of walking barefoot in per day, if you can do that in your environment.

This is really, really powerful in terms of helping you deal with INFLAMMATION of the ankles, knees, hips, and, I would say, even lower back.

The SHOES itself it actually like a cast. It doesn’t allow our foot to articulate properly.

It also, and very importantly for INFLAMMATION, blocks the ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION of the earth, which actually has an ANTI-INFLAMMATORY effect.

This was shown by a good friend of mine, Mr. Clint Ober, who spent the last twelve years revealing this information through thirty different STUDIES.

The studies indicate we can just touch the earth with our bare feet or our bare skin, sit down on the grass, and the earth actually releases antiinflammatory electromagnetic radiation. This helps to draw off inflammation, in particular of our lower extremities: our feet, our ankles, knees, and hips.

MERCOLA: Lance used this technology of applying what Clint had discovered, but it was my understanding that it is NOT so much the ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION, but it’s the transfer of FREE ELECTRONS from the earth:

... the grounding effect that is really, in my understanding, one of the most POTENT ANTIOXIDANTS that we know of.

It just surpasses almost everything else.

It’s just this walking that you’ve mentioned that is so massively crucial, but we don’t do anymore because we’re encumbered by these foot casts.

DAVID: But, when we get into something like getting your shoes off and taking an hour and 20 minute walk, it’s simple.

It takes about 80 minutes for those free ELECTRONS to actually reach your BLOOD STREAM and transform your blood.

This is what Clint’s research has been showing. We actually did this at the Longevity Conference. We showed, within an hour and 20 minutes, how people’s BLOOD PROFILES CHANGED and improved just based on being grounded for an hour and 20 minutes.

That’s why I really encourage anybody that if you have that opportunity of any beach, lake, or creek, jump out there for 80 minutes per day, and get your walking in.

You can do all your phone calls and everything else while you are doing that.

Now, I do want to say this, if we are exposed to EMF RADIATION, and we are all day long – we have Wi-Fi, cell phones and computers – this does irritate our system.

It does have an INFLAMMATORY response in our system. We can help to alleviate that simply by getting outside, barefoot, touching the earth, and allowing that charge that has built up upon us to DISCHARGE into the earth.

That is the GROUNDING effect. “Ground” means that the ground, the earth, can ABSORB an infinite amount of that radiation that we are exposed to and that has been known, obviously, in electronics since the very beginning.

David: So, let’s jump into some of the interesting supplements that are out there, and foods.

For example, “take two and call me in the morning.”

The first one, for me, is MSM (methylsulfonylmethane).

Its discovery was based on the oxidation of DMSO – back decades ago, at this point.

And its ability to NEUTRALIZE inflammation is one of the great discoveries, and one of the least expensive discoveries in this field, ever.

It may be that the literal LOW PRICE of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) may be the reason why we don’t hear more about it.

It is so cheap, so easy. You just add it to your water or take some capsules and get going!

The record of MSM shows its power to break down something that is always, by the way, associated with chronic inflammatory conditions – namely, CALCIFICATION.

The production of bad calcium is in the muscle TISSUE , at the BONE level, in the TENDONS, or wherever it’s found.

For example, if it’s in the arteries, it’s called PLAQUE. These plaques are associated with being at the root CAUSE of INFLAMMATION.

And MSM DISSOLVES BAD CALCIUM in our system! It turns it into calcium sulfate and makes it soluble so we can actually excrete it.

It may even take bad calcium and turn it into good calcium, which can have a positive effect.

The dosage of MSM has to be, in the beginning, maybe 2500 mg per day. But really, we need to get up higher, to 5000 mg or 7500 mg, once we allow it to work on us.

It works on us over a period of months. We don’t ever want to start anything at a very high dosage.

Always be kind and gentle. Gently move into it. I have a good friend of mine now who is taking 30,000 mg of MSM for his rheumatoid arthritis, and that is the dosage he needs to take in order to feel the complete relief of his pain.

Some children who are given sulfa drugs and have an allergic reaction to them may have trouble with MSM because MSM is a type of sulfur.

It is not a drug. It is a natural compound that exists in all trees; it exists in every living thing.

It is very highly concentrated in foods like aloe vera. If you don’t like taking the supplement, you can always just switch over to aloe vera products which contain MSM in its natural form.

But, step by step, as we go deeper into it, we can begin to SOFTEN our DIGESTIVE TISSUE and it goes deeper and softens up the leathery tissue inside.

It starts breaking up the plaques and eventually you will see changes not only in your LIVER and PANCREAS and those subtle things, but also in your skin, your hair, your nails, and all areas where you have INFLAMMATION, in particular your JOINTS.

David: I took MSM in MASSIVE doses, of course starting small, for many, many years until I had BROKEN UP ALL THE SCAR TISSUE that was associated with that injury I was talking about.

Now, I take it just kind of for fun. It’s not something I am major need of right now, but I like it.

------------

Dr. Mercola: Okay, terrific. So what other tricks do you have up your sleeve for inflammation challenges?

David: Well, I think we can probably not go any further without talking about vitamin C.

Vitamin C is a tremendous antioxidant. It’s an anti-inflammatory. It’s super important for rebuilding collagen and connective tissue.

It’s a healer, essentially. We have heard a lot about it from Linus Paulings work that he did on vitamin C and the common cold.

What we really want vitamin C for is to REBUILD OUR CONNECTIVE TISSUE, to get our tissue to be healthy, and that is the anti-inflammatory effect.

Generally, you want to take your MSM and vitamin C TOGETHER if you can.

I always prefer the natural vitamin Cs that are on the market today, for example Acerola Cherry vitamin C, or rosehip vitamin C because it’s the real vitamin C.

According to Dr. James Duke and his research on vitamin C, the best of the vitamin C botanicals (which is a fancy word for these vitamin Cs that are made out of the whole plant) is camu berry.

-------------

DAVID: But, we do know that MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS are truly the original kind of idea of where we were going with the antibiotic concept.

They really are what it’s about. If we want to get our immune system to ramp up and be able to fight off very longstanding chronic conditions, these medicinal mushrooms – including REISHI mushrooms; CORDYCEPS; Agaricus blazei; the wonderful CHAGA mushroom, my personal favorite;

and others – should be part of our routine.

They are something we should be aware of and should start getting into if we are new to this information, because they can get in there and break up some of these LONGSTANDING INFECTIONS which show up as inflammation.

And then you can combine them with other medicinal tree mushrooms like chaga, mushrooms like maitake, shiitake, that also have these immune system enhancing effects and create what is called a HOST DEFENSE,...

.... where the combination of all of these mushrooms together is more powerful than any one of them alone.

I do want to mention ACAI, which we have heard so much about from every direction. It has very powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is known to actually spontaneously apoplectically break down CANCER cells in vitro.

So, that is really interesting. There has been a lot of research on cancer and acai, and something like 86% of cancer cells immediately disintegrate in the presence of acai in the test tube.

That is the innovation that Paul Stamets is driving with.

----------------

David: So whenever we take in oils, for example, that are rancid – like seed oils, cottonseed oil, partially hydrogenated soybean oil – this can set off an inflammatory response.

Just like a food allergy can. By the way, there are lots of people out there are suffering from inflammatory responses to food due to allergies.

I do want to say that, because I certainly was one of those people.

But, when we get to these oils, when we shift away from these rancid oils and stuff you find in stores – like corn oils and those kind of things – we move to raw organic coldpressed olive oil, raw organic cold-pressed hempseed oil.

Especially with hempseed oil, we can start getting some of this prostaglandin 2 anti-inflammatory gammalinolenic acid anti-inflammatory response happening.

I have a friend of mine in Calgary, Alberta who is healing people with HEMPSEED and hempseed oil, just those two.

He is having amazing results, just switching people off of 16 very toxic, oily meat products and things that have just been cooked to death and really have nothing to do with anything natural.

He just shifts them over like, “Hey, how about having more hemp protein, hempseed and hemp oil in your diet?” He’s having wonderful effects with all kinds of conditions, but especially with anti-inflammatory affects.

-----------------

I want to mention, and this is really important in this antioxidant revolution that is occurring, there is an amazing antioxidant superherb out there called MANGOSTEEN.

I am speaking specifically of the organic mangosteen powder that is now available via online retailers and is coming into stores like Erewhon in Los Angeles, California and Hollywood.

It is a very powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, one of the greatest ever discovered. Mangosteen rind.

It’s a fruit rind, like an orange rind – but, obviously, it’s not an orange. This rind has been used traditionally in medicinal systems in Southeast Asia, all the way into Indonesia, since the beginning of recorded history, since people first started living in those areas.

Its antioxidants are very SPECIFIC in affecting RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS. Something to be aware of.

MERCOLA: But, what I’ve noticed in treating rheumatoid arthritis is that there are really two central elements.

Because it is an autoimmune disease, they have to be on vitamin D.

Most people in the country are low on vitamin D, but autoimmune patients are particularly low.

Then, there is the emotional component. There seems to be some type of autoimmune trigger with some emotional element that seems to be present before the age of five or six.

It is almost always there and seems to benefit from some solid emotional work that typically involves energy psychology.

These work synergistically with the approaches that you are mentioning, because sometimes, if you don’t do the basics that are independent of the herbs and the vitamins, the herbs and vitamins don’t work.

You get down to simple sun exposure and treating emotions, added on top of supplements, and you have a miracle.

--------------------
CELERY AND CUCUMBER AS ANTI INFLAMMATORY

Celery is very rich in electrolytes. It has a cooling effect on the body, which is really an anti-inflammatory effect.

Cucumber does as well. If you are wondering, “What do I eat? I am snacking on stuff and I know it’s not good for me!”

Eat A CUCUMBER A DAY, eat two cucumbers a day.

Get something in your body that is cooling, anti-inflammatory, and that is really good for your KIDNEYS.

It’s rich in natural high SPIN WATER and it’s also so digestible, especially if you get the skin off and you just eat the inner part of the cucumber.

This is really an important food that can be in our diet. Overall, in my opinion, I feel like it’s one of THE BEST FOODS ever, just a SIMPLE CUCUMBER.

“Cool as a cucumber.” A simple juice is celery and cucumber. There is no sugar. It’s an instant turn on for ENERGY.

It has an instant drawing effect of TOXINS out of your system due to the chlorophyll that is present in the celery. It’s awesome!

-------------

DAVID : And, just as a point of reference on that, because I’m so into immune system technology and immune system research, do you recall Dr. Lawrence’s research about TRANSFER FACTORS ?

About 60 years ago, he discovered that the smallest molecules in a mammal’s MILK , your Mom’s BREAST MILK, are actually what carry the IMMUNITY information.

I find that very fascinating. What apparently is carrying it is the HIGH SPIN WATER that is in the milk of a mammal, and that is really all about HYDROGEN.

This kind of guides us into a little bit of what I want to touch on too. I have mentioned this product line to you before, Dr. Patrick Flanagan’s MEGAHYDRATE and his Crystal Energy product, which are PHENOMENAL anti-inflammatories.

I just think they are some of the GREATEST YOUTHENING products out there as well, and you mentioned about the oxidation of oils.

This is something I have been made aware of by Patrick, who developed those products, and also by just my own experience.

As you digest oils, you’re going to have a reaction in your gut that is going to go into digestion. You’re going to have ACIDS produced, you’re going to have enzymes secreted.

That can actually increase oxidation of the substance and therefore you may only get, who knows, maybe it’s 10% or 40% delivered to the cells.

What I have noticed by taking MegaHydrate and/or Crystal Energy with everything is that it INCREASES that DELIVERY.

For example, if I take krill oil, I feel the delivery into my nervous system whereas I never felt it before; and don’t feel it if I don’t take the MEGAHYDRATE with it.

The MegaHydrate is an ANTIOXIDANT DELIVERY SYSTEM. So, whatever you are taking it with gets there WITHOUT OXIDATION.

It shields it in the way that the astaxanthin you mentioned before shielded the substances.

MERCOLA: But, I am wondering about this MEGAHYDRATE.

I have read the literature for it before and it seems that one of the benefits promoted is the HYDROGEN IONS are electrons.

I am wondering, from your experience, because I am trying to resolve this between the electrons that are transferred through a product like MEGAHYDRATE, relative to the ones that you would get through EARTH GROUNDING that you talked about earlier.

DAVID : That’s a great question and I have been trying to resolve that myself! I have heard it said that when you go outside and you walk barefoot on the earth, you are actually absorbing hydrogen right through your feet.

It’s coming out of the earth. It’s the carrier of the electron.

David: It takes a while for all those electrons to get deep into our system. So, if we can, bring them in other ways, for example, through antioxidants.

By the way, just to simplify that, they can be understood as pigments of color. I mean that’s really what an antioxidant is.

There are some exceptions, of course. But, in general, foods that are richly pigmented, like blueberries or goji berries or Spirulina or astaxanthin, the color pigment is the antioxidant.

In particular, that COLORED PIGMENT IS A HYDROGEN CONCENTRATE.

The same could be said with oils and fats that are really good in antioxidant qualities, just simple raw nuts, like PECANS or ALMONDS , are good antioxidants because the fat ...

.... is carrying a HUGE AMOUNT OF HYDROGEN, which is FREE ELECTRICITY– negatively charged electricity – and that actually helps to nourish our electrical system of our body, which by the way is a very important system.

When we become ELECTRICAL DEFICIENT, for example, we become deficient in negatively charged electricity – which could be understood as negatively charged hydrogen – which is when the trouble starts.

So, any hot spot of inflammation, let’s say it’s in our knees, it’s associated not only with an ELECTRON DEFICIENCY or an antioxidant deficiency, but, very specifically, with a POSITIVE CHARGE.

Now, that is really interesting. This CALCIFICATION INFLAMMATION can be neutralized by a NEGATIVE CHARGE ELECTRICALLY, and that’s actually what Clint Ober discovered, and that’s one of the things I’ve been working on when we do conferences.

Everybody who has a longstanding chronic pain, what we do is take an electrical rod, stick it in the ground. There is no electricity at all; it’s just the earth’s electricity.

And we run that right to the point where the pain is. Within minutes, generally, even if that pain has been there for months or years, the pain is alleviated.

I had this happen in Costa Rica, actually, on this last retreat we did. There was a woman who was very, very out of sorts because she had flown all the way from Northern Europe to Costa Rica, and her sinuses were wacked out.

I, literally, put a rod in the ground, ran the electrical wire right above her eye, right next to her nose.

There is a meridian point there in Chinese medicine and she was really feeling a lot of pain there. In fact, she wouldn’t even let me touch it, she was in such pain.

She just put that on there and it alleviated her pain and allowed her to get through that very excruciating sinus experience.

------------

MERCOLA: I don’t know if you’ve heard this, but you need to know this. This ASTAXANTHIN is amazing!

It works for three different things. It actually prevents against SUNBURN , so if you take 4 mg of astaxanthin you won’t get sunburnt.

There are animal studies that I reviewed on this that proves it eliminates CATARACTS and it eliminates the most common cause of BLINDNESS in the United States, which is age-related macular degeneration.

Now, if you have it, it won’t treat it. It will just stop it from progressing, but it actually prevents it from happening to begin with.

Then, lastly, which is an extension of this, but I just had some initial confirmation of this, is probably one of the best things you can do if you are going to fly.

At The Longevity Conference you taught me a phenomenal tip – which was so common sense – but it’s to fly at night.

But, if for whatever reason you’re not able to fly at night, then if you can take this, you’re going to protect your cells from that radiation damage.

It’s extracted from algae. Basically, it’s a seafood component.

And it’s in salmon, and it’s in krill, but it’s in higher concentrations in algae.

So, it’s taken from there, and concentrated and used as a supplement. It’s a bit pricy, but it’s SO effective.

DAVID: I do want to mention, because we’re onto the astaxanthin thing: there is the whole piece of this that comes out of the ocean, the marine PHYTOPLANKTON that are now being sold,

... that have all the PHOSPHOLIPID characteristics and help even to deliver the krill oil.

So, I want to mention that I will take marine phytoplankton – with krill oil, with MEGAHYDRATE, with reishi mushroom all together – and that is one heck of a blast-off.

Not only is it a super POWERFUL ANTI INFLAMMATORY, but it’s a super amazing BRAIN NOURISHING strategy to get your brain sharp, so everything is clicking.

Your MEMORY is there. Joe, everyday people say, “What can I do for my memory?” Every day people say that to me.

What I just said is something you can do! Marine PHYTOPLANKTON, which is a liquid product. I really like the Ocean’s Alive marine phytoplankton that is out there.

I love the krill oil that you have; thank you for doing that. You can take, then, the MEGAHYDRATE, and then REISHI mushroom capsulated powder, and boom! You do all four of those together and you are SINGING and DANCING!

I do want to mention this thing about WATER . We know there is a relationship between chronic inflammation and calcification.

So we have to be very careful of the TYPE of CALCIUM that is coming into our body. In particular, we want to avoid dirty calcium, bad calcium that is coming out of poor quality water, even tap water or any kind of water that is high in minerals that leave a white film behind.

We’ve all seen that with scale in our bathtub or white formations that show up around your shower head.

If you drink that kind of water, what’s happening is you’re increasing your load of bad calcium, which appears to be associated with INFLAMMATION.

So, we always want to drink a low TDS water; now, what the heck does that mean? It’s a LOW MINERAL WATER, or a LOW CALCIUM content water, in order to ALLEVIATE inflammation.

Now, the reason why I am bringing this up is because there is a lot of confusion about this ALKALINE water stuff.

Now, water that is high in calcium is alkaline, but is NOT GOOD for you. We want water that is, say, for example, rich in MAGNESIUM, which is alkaline; but it’s TOTALLY DIFFERENT than water that is rich in calcium.

Well, water is notoriously contaminated with too much calcium, and therefore, can lead down a pathway of ARTHRITIS.

There is a very solid relationship – over a 100 years of medical research on this – between well-water drinking that is high in CALCIUM and arthritis.

Of course, arthritis is always surrounded by an inflammatory response. So, if you can get your water purified to the point where you’ve gotten all those bad minerals out,

... namely CALCIUM, and secondarily, IRON , then you really have something you can hang your hat on, that you can drink.

Daniel Vitalis and I have been working for years to try to create education out there and free water out there for everybody by putting together a spring resource site, called findaspring.com, where you can get low TDS,...

... low calcium water for free in your local ecosystem, that is coming out of the ground 24 hours per day, seven days per week, ice cold, anti-inflammatory, real spring water, available to you for free on that site. So, that is something to be aware of as well.

David: I do want to mention that on the pH 5.5 in spring water, what that means is that the water is HIGH in HYDROGEN. So, it’s like MEGAHYDRATE.

MEGAHYDRATE is made out of spring water, and it’s a concentrate of the hydrogen of spring water with a FEW minerals added, silica hydride for example, and oleic acid in order to coat that.

That is the product of MegaHydrate. You can get the powerful hydrogen anti-inflammatory effect that LITERALLY DISSOLVES BAD CALCIUM.

I mean, really, if we want to get the BAD CALCIUM out of our system that is causing TENDONITIS, chronic problems in our JOINTS, etcetera, this HYDROGEN that is coming out of spring water can dissolve it.

I do have the actual test tube results pictured in my new Longevity Now Program, which the second edition is coming out here soon.

I do have that PICTURE in there of HOW HYDROGEN DISSOLVES BAD CALCIUM which is a very important piece of information. Because, again, underneath the inflammation appears to be a CHRONIC CALCIFICATION.

---------------
DAVID SUMMARIZES HIS TALK:

In summary of everything, we’ve covered a wide range of interesting subjects.

We have talked about moving forward with grace and ease and being in the flow.

Always start small. We started out with MSM, methylsulfonylmethane.

We dug a little bit into vitamin C. We got into the medicinal mushrooms.

We talked about some gammalinolenic acid products (GLA products) that are in hempseed; we have seen it also with Spirulina.

We dug into astaxanthin, which is great. MegaHydrate, krill oil, marine phytoplankton.

We got specific on some of these mushrooms, including reishi mushroom.

We talked about some food, including celery and cucumber.

And, of course, there is the whole barefoot piece, and just being able to get that natural energy coming up from the earth, that antiinflammatory energy, which also gets our posture in the correct positioning,

.... so our joints are going to be happier just from that alone.

We got into spring water; there is a lot in that whole piece about the nature of hydrogen and how it dissolves bad calcium.

We have been referencing all along this idea that if we can get underneath that inflammation, we might find that it’s bad calcium that is the cause – not good calcium, like you’d find in broccoli or vegetables, but bad calcium – like what comes up in well water,..

... or what might be dug up in a mine in Mexico and sold as a calcium carbonate supplement, which does not increase bone density and does not actually do what it’s stated to do.

Doctors and nutritionists are now aware of this.

We also got into this idea of doing what you can, as you can do it. Just add things in, have fun, have a good time with all of this, and participate in the greatest revolution in the health field ever in the history of the world.

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://drbillyhealth.com/megah-megahydrate-the-essential-nutritional-tool/

Clinical testing shows that ingesting MegaH / MegaHydrate provides the body with the following major benefits;

~ By changing (Improving) the environment inside the cells (The biological terrain[ii]) to a pH range unsuitable for the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria, viruses and fungi, ...

... ingesting MegaH / MegaHydrate takes a load of the immune system making it much easier for the body’s automatic systems to naturally maintain a healthful balance.

~ Because of the “Extra” loosely bound electron (Which readily donates itself to prevent or neutralize harmful free radical activity...

...) and the extremely large number of these essential remedial entities,

(One on each atom of hydrogen in the product x countless atoms),

(Hydrogen is the smallest element),

MegaHydrate is by many thousands of times the MOST POTENT ANTIOXIDANT ever created…

By far the most powerful, effective antioxidant available anywhere, from any source…

Apparently, sighting current scientific understanding MegaHydrate is the most potent antioxidant possible.

Because of MegaHydrate’s extremely small molecular size and strong negative (Electron rich) electric charge, ...

...nutrient delivery to the cellular interior is remarkably enhanced.

It’s not what you eat, drink or breathe…

It’s what you ABSORB that makes the difference.

The movement of Oxygen and other nutrients into the cells is dramatically increased.

----------------

Unfriendly bacteria and viruses

It is well established that particular bacteria and viruses can flourish only within a very narrow band of conditions.

Since the unfriendly bugs prefer/require a slightly acidic pH for rapid and sustained growth, ...

... the challenge biochemically has always been to find a way to healthfully influence the pH inside the cells and of the blood to slightly alkaline ...

... without upsetting other critical biochemical parameters.

Since available hydrogen is what determines pH (pH means Power of Hydrogen), MegaHydrate’s stable hydrogen combined with MicroCluster technology, ...

... allows hydrogen to enter each of our cells, helping create a healthful, slightly alkaline terrain which dramatically limits the ability of unfriendly microbes to flourish.

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.molecularhydrogenfoundation.org/about-mhi/

Molecular Hydrogen Institute (MHI) is committed to providing the most accurate, definitive, and current information regarding the therapeutic properties of molecular hydrogen and other related areas.

Information is gathered from peer-reviewed scientific journals from a number of databases, including SciFinder, PubMed, HighWire, Web of Science and Scopus, as well as personal communication with other hydrogen researchers.

This website is invaluable to those considering molecular hydrogen therapy for health and disease.

----------------------
Author

Tyler LeBaron has a background in biochemistry and physiology and is well versed in molecular cell biology, organic chemistry, and inorganic chemistry.

He is an affiliate member of the American Chemical Society, and has performed research on the biochemical mechanisms of molecular hydrogen in Japan at the prestigious Nagoya University.

His primary emphasis is discovering and elucidating the molecular mechanisms and primary targets of molecular hydrogen.

-------------
http://www.molecularhydrogenfoundation.org/

The prominent and therapeutic effects of diatomic molecular hydrogen (H2) gas are emerging to the forefront of scientific research. Humans are continuously fighting the battle against cardiovascular disease, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, diabetes, osteoporosis, chronic inflammation, hypertension, hyperlipidemia and many more.

The search for a simple method to prevent all such ailments, and in short to halt the aging process and even reverse it to youth, is not a new concept. This idea seems to be prevalent throughout the history of mankind, including the writings of Herodotus about the Fountain of Youth.1

The more research that accumulates about molecular hydrogen, the more it appears to have the sought after properties of the Fountain of Youth. A 2010 quality review article2 on molecular hydrogen, published in Free Radical Research, stated:

“It is not an overstatement to say that hydrogen’s impact on therapeutic and preventive medicine could be enormous in the future.”

Since that review article, over 200 additional articles have been published substantiating that declaration.

Currently about 80 different disease models have been studied, in which molecular hydrogen appears to exert a beneficial effect (including the ones listed above).

------------
Prior to 2007, only 50 articles were published regarding hydrogen as a medical gas, compared to over 300 articles within the past seven years.

Perhaps the main reason why it is only recently that molecular hydrogen is being recognized as a therapeutic molecule is because of scientific skepticism.

It is difficult to believe diatomic molecular hydrogen could have any therapeutic effects because it is generally considered to be an inert gas.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Continuation:

-Molecular hydrogen can easily diffuse into the subcellular compartments and scavenge cytotoxic oxygen radicals, thus protecting the DNA, RNA and proteins from oxidative stress.

- Molecular hydrogen also triggers the activation or upregulation of additional antioxidant enzymes (e.g. glutathione, superoxide dismutase, catalase, etc.) and/or cytoprotective proteins of the body.

- Molecular hydrogen may be a novel-signaling molecule that can alter cell signaling, cell metabolism and gene expression.

This gives the anti-inflammatory effects, anti-allergic effects, and anti-apoptotic (or anti-cell death) effects.

-------------------

Hydrogen has an intriguing history.

It is the father of all elements of the universe, and along with oxygen, it has been intrinsically involved with evolution of life in both prokaryotes and eukaryotes ....

...(e.g. hydrogenases, hydrogosomes, mitochondria, etc.).

It is the extremes of oxygen and hydrogen that provide balance between oxidation and reduction, which is vital to life.

Not surprisingly, this intimate relationship of oxygen and hydrogen has remained with higher organisms including plants, animals, and humans.

However, until recently, research has only focused on the importance and toxicity of oxygen dismissing the role of hydrogen altogether...

Brussels
Member # 13480

Article

Nature Medicine 13, 688 - 694 (2007)
Published online: 7 May 2007 |

Hydrogen acts as a therapeutic antioxidant by selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals

Ikuroh Ohsawa1, Masahiro Ishikawa1, Kumiko Takahashi1, Megumi Watanabe1,2, Kiyomi Nishimaki1, Kumi Yamagata1, Ken-ichiro Katsura2, Yasuo Katayama2, Sadamitsu Asoh1 & Shigeo Ohta1

Abstract

Acute oxidative stress induced by ischemia-reperfusion or inflammation causes serious damage to tissues, and persistent oxidative stress is accepted as one of the causes of many common diseases including cancer.

We show here that hydrogen (H2) has potential as an antioxidant in preventive and therapeutic applications.

We induced acute oxidative stress in cultured cells by three independent methods.

H2 selectively reduced the hydroxyl radical, the most cytotoxic of reactive oxygen species (ROS), and effectively protected cells; however, H2 did not react with other ROS, which possess physiological roles.

We used an acute rat model in which oxidative stress damage was induced in the brain by focal ischemia and reperfusion.

The inhalation of H2 gas markedly suppressed brain injury by buffering the effects of oxidative stress.

Thus H2 can be used as an effective antioxidant therapy; owing to its ability to rapidly diffuse across membranes, it can reach and react with cytotoxic ROS and thus protect against oxidative damage.

Brussels
Member # 13480

More interesting facts about Hydrogen!

http://www.life-enhancement.com/magazine/article/2642-hydrogen-therapy

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, are you taking this Megahydrate ? I'm drinking Kangen water and it's kicking my butt Worse herx in years
Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Kimmie, is this ionized water, if I understood well, right?

I just gave one capsule to my daughter, she complained of tummy pains and said she'll never take it again.

We both have trouble taking 'good' things, so we start by doing a homeopathic version of it, take it for many months, until our body accepts the supplement.

I'm still taking (not daily because I forget) Megahydrate in D3 form, still feel it does something.

It is said to be the most potent antioxidant on the planet (even stronger than the Hunza water from the Himalaya). Flanagan just put ionized hydrogen in a silica compound and says, there is nothing more potent than that.

Imagine that if what you took was already strong, the MOST potent ionized water in the planet wouldn't be fun to take...

I'm working on it, slowly. I started with a D30, then decreased to D3, one day I hope to be able to take it (without collapsing).

then I'll let you know!!

I guess what you feel is a strong detox reaction, the ions bind to toxins, which are positive (heavy metals, radioactive particles, oxidative molecules from pathogens and our metabolism) and then you feel crap. Go slow!

My body still thinks chlorella is better (energy tests). I'm still chicken to try Megahydrate in pure form as I hate crashing...

And I don't have lyme anymore, so I'd rather work on things slower. If I had lyme, I think I would have had more encouragement to try it faster (before my energy tests say okay).

I hope you'll feel better soon! Let us know about the effects for you! Do you have tummy ache too?

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Brussels. My impression on Kangen (ionized) water has been pathogens hate it. My Lyme is quiet I think, but the water has pushed out babesia from intracellularly hiding. It's not fun.

I'm taking turmeric and art that it seems nothing kills babs What do you recommend for babs? I bought cardamom powder yesterday, I just don't know how to take it. Thank you

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

You know what it could also be?

You treat a layer (toxins), that start to flush out, pathogens show up (as though they hide in toxins).

It is a good sign, I mean, it can be a good sign.

During the whole time my body detox wildly, I always had pathogens waking up. But that was sort of their LAST chance, their last breath.

Better they show up now, then remain there hidden.

Dr. K. said pathogens hide in heavy metals. I now do believe him. Every time I am successful in removing one more layer of heavy metals, I fall sick with candida or fungi.

During the whole process of healing from lyme, you bet I saw many pathogens come to light. But they were weak, as I could fight them with herbs only, or some homeopathics.

I naturally could test the pathogen, and test the right medicine, but I swear that the ones that wake up from a DETOX, they look aggressive just because that's their last chance!

Another way to see it is: detox, and your immune system wakes up a bit.

When it wakes up, it will attack what it COULDN'T attack before (because before your body was too ill due to excess of toxins).

The more you detox, the more you will have to still fight pathogens, but you are on the winning side (if you find the right remedies and do not poison your body further).

At least, that is what I think it happens. For some reason or another, detoxing wakes up dormant pathogens, and they fight their last battle or die.

Did you try noni tincture? any noni tincture can do the job of finishing babs. It helped me to close my first bab infection.

I also use cardamon (white cardamon seeds) in hot water or tea, a half tea spoon twice a day, and it did help killing babs for me.

I also loved artemisia annua in decoction, but in very low amounts (it was EXTREMELY strong).

My memory is fading now, but I think these 3 stuff helped me in the past). I'll try to pull an old thread of mine, how I fought babs ONLY with herbs (and I did that twice).

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. Thanks... I don't have time to read all of this but I read the David Wolfe interview. I'm going to have to look into this.

Dr. Flanagan kind of reminds me of Dr. Fred Bell - http://www.pyradyne.com/

Dr. Bell died under some mysterious circumstances not too long ago. I like David Wolfe but his products are really expensive. He's kind of a "guru" type which turns me off a bit.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

thank you Brussels, thats an interesting concept about detoxing causing pathogens to awaken.

That is sort of how i feel too. I am certainly better after drinking the water and I did go through detox...Pain, acne, feeling crappy and then I felt really good and now babesia has reared its head...

It makes sense though what you said. I wish my immune system was stronger to fight this on its own, but I will have to add some herbals in.

Thanks for the suggestions too

Brussels
Member # 13480

Kimmie, I hope you are feeling better!
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

thank you Brussels....Im trying!
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a product your body will become dependent on? If you use it for years, won't you just crash hard if you stop? I'll probably try it anyway!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Im feeling better ! If the megahydrate is active hydrogen like Kangen water is....it is the most effective detoxer more so than glutathione. But if you have babesia...I caution you because the active hydrogen is an antioxidant and babesia will grow. so start slow which I did not do. But we wouldnt be sick if we were good detoxers and we need the hydrogen to do this for us. But go slow and if you get babesia or parasitic symptoms...take a break and treat these!

Im treating babs now with herbals and organic sulfur which is AMAZING for babs....and will resume kangen water again...but much slower than the gallon a day I was drinking

and when I first started kangen water...I had three weeks of feeling 95% with no antimicrobials. It just goes to show its the toxins that make us sick. now that im beating babs down, im feeling relief

Brussels
Member # 13480

I hope you'll feel better soon, kimmie. Continue with the sulphur, Dr. Flanagan recommends it VERY MUCH (the sulphur).

He said sulphur (MSM, specifically) acts like a binder to toxins as it binds all positive loaded junk, like heavy metals, radioactive substances, and bio-toxins from die-off. There is little that MSM will not bind, he said. Most toxins can be flushed off with MSM.

But if you would like an antioxidant, a very powerful one, there is nothing better than negative hydrogen ions. He did years of research on that, went to the Himalayas and other places known to have holy waters, or waters with curative properties. He said, ALL OF THEM had negeatively charged ions of hydrogen.

What he did, the Megahydrate, is EVEN stronger than those Himalayan waters, he said.

I think it is so powerful, that people like me cannot take it (it would cause me a too strong reaction). So I'm still working on it. I know a man who swears by Megahydrate, and he said he can take 30 pills a day, no problem. On the contrary, he feels great.

-----------
Sulphur is an extremely powerful binder.

Megahydrate is the most powerful antioxidant (that repairs damage from toxins, heavy metals, herxes etc).

-----------------
LYMEBOY: I don't think this is addictive, because it is the component found in good drinking water. That is what makes the water become blurred in the Hunza region in the Himalaya. People only drink that blurred water.

If you open the capsule of Megahydrate in a cup of water, you'll see the reactions going on and the water gets blurred.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Story of the Megahydrate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpXyZbNknbg

He recommends to open the capsule and put contents in a glass of water. Let sit for 10 minutes and drink it.

You'll feel like you drank a gallon of fresh carrot juice!

He said one capsule of megahydrate has the effect of a gallon of fresh orange juice (in its antioxidant effects).

While Megahydrate is a pure antioxidant, Crystal Energy Water helps nutrients go in and out the cells.

It is the Hunza water, from the Himalayas.

He said women in the Hunza region give birth at 50s and 60 years old!

I can only say that I personally KNOW a girl from the Himalaya (she comes from the Sikkin), and she was born when her mother turned 50 exactly. I could barely believe when she told me that.

She showed me photos of her mom, who was about 75-80 (the girl is 25-30 years old), and wow. She is still working, her skin is so shiny, not many wrinkles!!

[ 11-07-2015, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

OK, I got brave and took it UNDILUTED, for the first time.

I mean, I opened a capsule in a glass of water, stirred it well, waited 10 minutes, and took 1/3 of it.

It does feel good!! I see what Flanagan means by uplifting.

The uplifiting feeling is MUCH BETTER than strong coffee, for sure!!! Even on a 1/3 dosage!!!

I gave it to my daughter and husband too (that is how I divided the capsule in 3!).

He said that just a single particle of it is quite powerful, that is why I guess, I couldn't take it before.

Well, the idea of dissolving it in water, wait, then take fits my body much better. This way, it tests energetically immediately good for all us 3. The pure capsule never tested good.

My daughter had bad tummy ache after taking one capsule. I didn't tell her it was the same thing, she took it and is playing outside. If she doesn't come in, it means she's fine too.

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Yes! Active hydrogen is even more powerful than glutathione for detoxification and antioxidant, but be aware....it can reactivate babesia. That is what happened to me.

and I spoke with the author of lyme books who you know.....a wonderful researcher too and he said he has heard Kangen water (active hydrogen ) can activate babesia from several people

Its tough because we NEED the hydrogen but at the same time, how do we not suffer babs again that is where I have to experiment

But I LOVE my kangen (hydrogen ) water. Felt amazing for 3 weeks until babs returned

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have taken the megahydrate for 2 months and not experienced a bit of difference. However I got my "23 and Me" raw data analyzed and found I have trouble converting fats so that may be the reason I do not notice a thing form the supplement.

I have begun supplementation to correct that, so I have stopped the megahydrate till I begin to see results on converting fats. One of the reasons I have low energy besides the Lyme is that I do not convert fats very well at all. This may also be why I do not experience much from the Coconut Oil supplements. I took monolaurin for over a year and had no apparent changes.

It may have been working on some things but I could not tell. So I have stopped that also until my conversion starts to improve.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thanks Matt and Kimmie.

As for reactivation of babesia, better now than later, I suppose?

Mine didn't come back for the last 6-7 years, after those cocktail of herbs I took long ago.

If they are hiding inside you, they are just waiting for a time to attack. When your immune system is not working, they are not worried: they are safe inside your body.

When toxins flush out and expose pathogens (because your immune system now sees them and start attacking them), well, they fight back, trying to infect you.

3 reasons can make dormant pathogens 'come back', in my view:

- a body in wreck (when it's going towards septicemia, full of uncontrolled infections) OR...

- a stronger immune system (that 'wakes up' and want to clean the bad critters). OR...

- an ecological 'space' that cleared up after you kill an active infection. Ex: you kill babesia, you get then bartonella symptoms. You kill bartonella, you get ehrlichia symptoms. You kill ehrlichia, you get full blown borrelia symptoms.

You kill borrelia, you get tuberculosis symptoms (that you NEVER HAD, in active form). It happened to me, clearing one layer just to get the next one.

But once you clean enough layers, nothing shows up. It's like you reach stability at some point.

Then don't rest: you got to continue cleaning, taking antioxidant, cleaning the mouth etc. At least, if you keep doing that, you get no more pathogens showing up.

If I get to chelate successfully (due to a new protocol, or new products I never took before), and then I feel toxic, and after that I feel better after taking MSM or chlorella in GREAT doses, I'm almost sure I'll have some infection activated.

Cleaning heavy metals = reactivation of old infections. It happened SO MANY times that I'm sure about that, in my case.

It is usually candida or fungi for me. But it can be anything.

The last time it happened, it was a couple of months ago: with my violet ray, I flushed so many toxins out (my urine was extremely dark like diluted coke).

What happened then? Kidney infection. Very bad infection. I never had had kidney infection (only bladder).

This time was both bladder and kidneys, lots of pain and fever. I could manage it without antibiotics, but it took me more than a month of fight.

I hope you'll feel better soon, Kimmie! Babs is no fun.

lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you recommend not taking this if you're having sleep problems? Is this over stimulating?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Lymeboy, I can't say anything about that as I take it in the morning.

it feels good, like when you take a LOT of FRESH veggie juice, with green leaves or lots of carrots.

I do not take it in pill, directly, but I open the pill, put in water and stir it. I wait about 5-10 minutes before I drink it.

FLanagan suggested to dilute it in water to feel its effect better. Indeed, the powder does not dilute so easily, so I suppose, it will work better if diluted in water before ingestion.

I would start with only half a capsule in water, in the morning. Wait and check the results. It is a powerful antioxidant, helps making your head clear, I feel also a sort of deep energy from it.

I'm still taking just half a capsule a day.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement