LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Pineal gland is the master gland of your body and soul

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pineal gland is the master gland of your body and soul
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Sg6BZAUU8

This is about our Health with big H.

Dr. Doepp speaks about the pineal gland.

He says the pineal gland is the main gland of the body. It has magnetites inside, that probably help birds orientate.

It commands the pituitary, thalamus, the hypothalamus.

It is connected to the limbic brain, so connected to the amydalas, hypocampus and thyroide (?).

The choice of wireless communications of using a 2.45GHz in our wireless society is done on purpose, he says.

(Brussels: The 2.5 GHz frequency band is one of the most widely available in the world.

With broad use throughout the US, Europe, Asia, several countries in Latin America and the Middle East, ...

....it is apparent why this band was selected as the first for the 4G technology platforms.)

2.45 GHz hits a biological window: the body cannot defend itself on that exact band. It lets us without any defense against that type of smog.

When our society will become totally wireless, there won't be any more hiding place for us.

The pineal gland produces melatonin (that helps us sleep) but due to its connections to all other glands, it is the MAIN hormonal gland of our bodies.

Mess up with the pineal, you mess with the whole body hormones.

Dr. Doepp thinks there is an agenda on choosing exactly that 2.45 gHz band as the main band for wireless communications: it is a direct attack on ourselves.

Dr. K. says that the main symptom of electrosmog in his patients is the LACK OF ZEST for life.

People that are just half-alive, no more enthusiasm, plus they have an immune system that is messed up, no more deep sleep experiences etc...

More about the pineal gland:
http://www.thenaturalrecoveryplan.com/articles/pineal-gland.html

Only long term solution is avoiding using wireless: the more people refuse it, the more the impact.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christopher J
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christopher J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh really? Intricate conspiracies theories on a specific frequency? I know Lyme makes us paranoid, but ... (editing out rude comment) By the way they use all kinds of frequencies for wireless IP networks 850,900,1800,1900,1700 etc etc etc ...

**edited rude comment**

[ 11-23-2015, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 173 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish it was paranoia...

I always let that topic sit on the side table, but it's getting hard to avoid looking into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZchahZaWM8Y

Here is another ex- British secret service man, one of the best authorities in microwave radiation. He convinced me.

If you have more time to look into the subject:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMMEQNnSZIo

A longer video.

The truth is stranger than fiction, the undernote says....

I no longer have lyme, for the last 6.5 years. I got my brain back, fortunately.

During lyme, I could barely walk or drive, without getting lost.

Nope, I'm not just 10% of myself, but I'm fully back. I wish this was just my own creation. If not conspiracy, it's just very much a series of strange coincidences...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christopher J
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christopher J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wireless communication is NEVER GOING AWAY. And as I said its in 1000 other frequencies as well.

**edited inflammatory statements**

[ 11-23-2015, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Posts: 173 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq-cysACT5Q

Another short video with dr. P. Flanagan. He developed some inventions classified under top secret.

This is textual article about the story of the Neurophone.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/supressed_inventions/suppressed_inventions23.htm

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Christopher,

wait a bit longer till you get the EMF symptoms that many (if not most) chronic lyme sufferers have.

Just read lymenet in the past 10 years and you'll see how many people cannot go to places like walmart due to electrosensitivity.

Electro sensitivity got much worse with me DUE to lyme. Before lyme, I didn't know I was electrosensitive.

There are other technologies that not involve this type of malignant microwave radiation, and that allow us to call anywhere in the planet.

You just have to open your eyes, think, and see, instead of accepting it blindly.

Accepting mainstream junk just because it is here, is like accepting what lyme sufferers have to endure in our current medical system.

Denial of lyme diagnosis, denial of treatment.

Just because chronic lyme denial is already here, widespread, with long historical roots in our rotten medical system is not a reason to stop talking about it. At least, I don't think so.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christopher,

Brussels is right on the money and def not paranoid. Check out energy medicine such as Reiki, remote healing and remote viewing used (admitted) by certain secret agencies in this country and Russia for years. It will give you more insight into other frequencies.

Also, please refrain from insulting a long time member and respected poster especially since you are new here. Brussels has contributed a lot of valuable info to lymenet members.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Energy healing has made me 95% well. Both the use of infrared photon light and hands on Brennan healing.

Interestingly, I have a benign cyst on my pineal gland. All MD's say it's no big deal, but I wonder.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re comments made here, please read #4 in the Terms and Conditions below - it says no abusive treatment of other posters allowed here. Please make your comments about your awareness of science etc without being rude to other posters - thanks.

Anyone is free to flag a post for moderators to look at, if needed.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It will only change when citizens start demanding they use healthier frequencies for wireless technology. The current ones slowly break down the immune system.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey guys, thank you for the support.

I have to confess I was not really buying that conspiracy theory in the past, during lyme, just because it would have been too much for me to deal with.

Not even electrosmog, at first.

I also denied those chemtrail stories, HAARP, even cavitations, or at the very beginning, energy testing.

I had no idea about possible problems with electrosmog 20 years ago.

I thank Christopher for taking his 'bad mood' comments.

I know anger is also a lyme and toxicity symptom. I accept that as a fact.

I see so many people with anger around, but when I know they are ill, I can't even blame them. I was also angry, anxious, nervous during lyme.

20 years ago, I would have reacted like Christopher, possibly.

Just shut up, I'm ill with an INFECTIOUS disease. What does toxicity, heavy metals, electrosmog, parasites, energy testing have to do with that? What conspiracy theory?

Give me a break!

It's just lyme, a mere brainless bacteria. I just want a potent killer!

Most people in this forum even denied about toxicity as being a major problem in the past, not very long ago.

There are lyme doctors still treating patients WITHOUT giving them binders or cleaning supplements!

When dr. K. kept saying, bacteria and parasites were highly intelligent beings, people laughed.

Look at what is happening today, so many LLMDs, conferences, information coming out about how smart are these little critters. They outsmart all human beings, including our brainiest experts!

Today, there are rarely any practitioner who ignore toxicity as a problem. Or biofilms.

Many though still ignore electrosmog. Less are ignoring parasites... You know, things change, and take time.

Today, I believe electrosmog is a major issue for our health, soul, brain, our children.

Of course, many frequencies are used by the industry.

But the 2.4-2.5GHz is the most widely available world wide through WLAN.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WLAN_channels

http://www.airspan.com/solutions/by-industry/frequency/2-5-ghz/

Anyway, this is just an additional info for people who know electrosmog is detrimental.

It is not only the 2.4-2.5 GHz the problem, Christopher is right. Even though these are the most widely used, when I read wikipedia.

It is a much complex problem.

http://rense.com/general96/trower.html

http://www.electrosmogprevention.org/smart-meter-resources-links/safety-guidelines-for-rf-exposure/

Like for denial of lyme treatment by mainstream medicine, it is easier to ignore the problem because of its proportions.

When you have kids and see what's going on with them, I can't keep my eyes closed as though nothing is happening.

You guys in the States reached 1 autistic child in 45!

http://www.livescience.com/52790-autism-spectrum-disorder-prevalence-us-2014.html

1 in 45 is almost like saying one child in every school class is AUTISTIC. I'm not saying, with behavior problems, attention deficit, etc.

No: autistic diagnosis! Locked in their own world.

1 in 45!?

Maybe that has nothing to do with electrosmog, with the pineal gland...

Maybe that has nothing to do with brain infections... With lyme. With toxicity, vaccinations... Allergies, gut problems...

That's what we hear.

when you have a child, that is ill, you can't just believe what mainstream keep telling you. It becomes a matter of life and death, sometimes, and my child's health has been much better since I stopped all mainstream practices with her.

The more we are away from mainstream medical doctors, the better we fare. And that goes for lyme, allergies, infections, behavioral problems..

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for project     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting article I found on why a lot of of our personal RF devices operate at 2.4 Ghz: http://www.wired.com/2010/09/wireless-explainer/

I'm not sure what to think about the contribution of RF to the rapid rise in chronic illness. It should be relatively easily testable though, just need to see if people who have lived their lives in this area https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Radio_Quiet_Zone have much lower incidences of these diseases.

I too have been following the dramatic rise in the rate of autism and have found it incredibly alarming. It's like every time one of these studies comes out they trot some "expert" out who says that it might be because of increased awareness and diagnosis. It's like your house is on fire but when you see the flames you decide that maybe they were always there only you are more sensitive to heat and light now. I definitely fear for the future of western civilization if these trends continue.

Posts: 131 | From CO | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I think EXACTLY like you, Project. Docs saying before we didn't SEE autistic kids??!!

Autistc kids DO NOT FOLLOW normal schools and they DIDN'T, in the past!

If doctors believe this bsht of argument, how can we trust them?!

If a doctor says autism rate was probably the same as it is now, I wonder WHICH 'NOW' is he talking about?

Autism rates increase exponentially every year...

If doctors do not see THIS yearly increase after 1990s, that ramps EVERY YEAR, I wonder what do they see.

They will say that every year, the diagnostic tools are refined and that is WHERE statistics increase.

Do you believe them??

I wonder when such diagnostic refined tools will come to diagnose US with lyme disease?

It is only for autism, because now they can see them!!! [Big Grin]

------------------------

Interesting info about microwave (the oven!). Our oven is why we have 2.4 Ghz so massively?

"But the King of Frequency mountain, the band loved by billions of wireless connections around the world, be they Bluetooth, ...

...Wi-Fi, or nonstandard RF remotes, is my band, your band, our band, 2.4.

And all because we wanted to cook our food a little faster."

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for project     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I agree, I think that humans in general are quite bad at seeing the changes we are creating in the world around us, particularly when they happen over decades.

The funny (actually sad) thing is that the same "science-minded" people who rail against the climate change deniers are also attacking those who try to highlight the obvious decline in human health. They see these people as "anti-science" because they tend to be wary of the "progress" of modern science such as vaccines and synthetic chemicals. It's only now that it's probably too late that they are beginning to realize how we are poisoning the world and ourselves:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/29/opinion/sunday/contaminating-our-bodies-with-everyday-products.html

Posts: 131 | From CO | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

The article gives a good summary of the catastrophe.

Endocrine disrupters, I heard about that since 1994!!! I shared a house with students while I was doing my doctorate, and one was a biochemistry PhD student, studying exactly, plastics as endocrine disrupters.

Back in 1993-4!!!! He was really concerned about plastics, and sort of tried to live eating less and less from plastics. Sort of an IMPOSSIBLE task, specially because we were in high tech Japan!!!

It's been more than 20 years ago, this research is already OLD, and poor kids being born with genetic problems, men having less sperm, women with more breast cancer, girls menstruating at 8 years old and sooner, etc etc.

Electrosmog is even more harmful, I believe. Even more than that and chemicals. It's sterilizing our girls and our brains! Just see the eye looking of kids that are branched in wifi games: they are just half alive!!

About climate... there is no more coming back, I fear. We have funny stripped mosquitoes for long here now (Switzerland), and a few other types of garden insects that never existed before (considered dangerous because they have no predators).

Dangerous for other plants, as some eat up the local plants.

this is just in the small scale of my garden. Then ticks changing habitats, moving around, then what infect ticks growing exponentially (what we call co-infections), useful bees dying massively... It is catastrophic.

If I think, I get paralyzed. I try to live day by day. I have studied enough to know that NO ONE really knows about any subject whatsoever.

When there is strong reaction from groups (like saying vaccines are safe, electrosmog is safe, GMO are safe, even white sugar is safe), it is almost 100% sure there is financial interest behind.

I have a rule of thumb: whatever mainstream says, it is probably THE VERY OPPOSITE that is right. It works for pretty a lot of things, I believe.

You guys say in the US it is the country of free speech, of freedom, on an on again? Well, it looks to me exactly the opposite.

Every country has its lies. When everybody starts repeating it in the media, schools, public institutions, it is probably the very opposite that is closer to the truth.

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

Yeah my mom was sortof a hippie and she was super anti-plastic when I was growing up. Apparently one of her friends was a research scientist working for the Canadian government. He said that there was lots of evidence back then (probably 90s or 80s) about the dangers of plastics and endocrine disruption, but that these findings were suppressed by the government. It's sad when the very institutions that are supposed to be protecting us are doing the very opposite.

On the other hand I feel like many people instinctively know something is wrong and are essentially overreacting and eliminating almost everything that could possibly be bad. I mean so many things in our environment have changed that we aren't able to isolate them to find out what the worst things actually are. Wifi could be bad but I got sick over 20 years ago, before Wifi was common.

In addition a lot of the things that are now considered to be the main causes of illness like Lyme and Mold, humans have been living with for millenia. I'm pretty sure the stone huts people used to live in would have been full of mold, but they somehow managed.

In the end it could just be something simple like sugar consumption that is responsible for the majority of the health issues, we just don't know.

The Pineal gland is pretty fascinating to me as it is sort of considered the seat of the soul or some kind of gateway to the spirit world. I never believed in this stuff before but somehow my initial Lyme treatment for two years (lots of essential oils) caused some kind of change that sort of shifted my consciousness. Could be that I somehow detoxed my Pineal gland: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/10/22/treating-pineal-gland-essential-oils/

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Chinese medicine, the kidneys are the "father" organ...followed closely by the liver.

This will shock you... just read the title:

http://naturalsociety.com/alzheimers-disease-linked-pineal-gland-calcification-fluoride/

That might be related to PKC being activated...calcium activated phosphate transfer (kinases, K, transfer phosphates).

A long time ago, I read an article by a PhD who said fluoride = "dumbing down" of Americans.

Plastics...fabulous DVD called "Tapped" will shock you.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting information on the pineal gland. Thanks for posting.
Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you all for the interesting comments.

DMSO can help with calcification and definitively AVOID calc / limestone / hard waters, as this sort of chemical component (natural though)...

... has a sort of CALCIUM that will not be used to form bones, but will deposit everywhere else BUT bones, causing inflammation in tendons, joints, going to your pineal, your VEINS!

It is not OIL that block your veins, but bad calcium, it seems.

There is a BIG lie about cholesterol too. It's been now even on mainstream TV: how could doctors and governments have lied to us for so many DECADES about cholesterol!

So as Marnie posted: fluor will calcify your pineal gland.

Why is that fluor is added to water if it is more than clear that fluor does not prevent caries when ingested?

We have enough decades of fluoridation and reports from all over the world to prove that adding fluor to water does not help the population to prevent caries.

Adding fluor to public water is a way to sell nuclear power plant garbage to governments and make us DRINK the garbage and PAY for it double time: with money and with our health.

Fluor is a dumped by nuclear power plants.

The pineal gland is in the brain but it is NOT protected by the brain blood barrier. It is very vulnerable to toxins and electrosmog.

------------------------

Borrelia is a prehistoric bacteria. Its DNA was found in the Otzi man of 5000 years ago in the Alps here!

The question dr. K. had always asked: why is it that NOW that Borrelia became so devastating, while when he grew, there were all these women with Borrelia in the area he grew (Black Forest), and they got Borrelia-arthritis but lived very long, without 'lyme' disease as we know today.

So Dr. K's thoughts are something like: in the past, pathogens were living with us, being less aggressive, OR our immune systems fought against these pathogens easily.

Today, it is no longer like that. For some reason, either pathogens got more aggressive OR we became unable to fight them.

I guess, it's both.

As for mold, dr. K. says electrosmog causes them to produce about 600 more toxins WHEN they are exposed to common electrosmog. Just because they probably think they are attacked and then protect themselves by poisoning the attacker (electrosmog)!

Just see the problem with pollen in the air. Why is that trees are producing so much more pollen when they are in toxic environments? So that they will have more chance to survive before they die (due to disease).

They just produce more pollen, and we get allergic to it due to excessive amount!

when you start with these cytokine reactions, we start reacting to everything, even sunrays (people getting allergy to sun light!!).

Without the sun, there is no life. How can our bodies think sun light is 'like' a pathogen and react with inflammation against it?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Project: thanks for the precious info on pineal and essential oils!!

I'm glad you said something about that, because this is grand. What essential oils in COMBINATION do can be even more powerful than Bach flowers (have you tried them?).

I used essential oils against lyme, in the beginning of my fight (when no physician wanted to help me).

There was a naturopath who basically survived lyme only with essential oils (she posted here in the past, about 10 years ago, under the name of Farah).

She had very interesting essential oil mixtures, and recipes she shared. I used many of her mixtures.

She used them RUBBED on skin and some ingested in little amounts. Rubbed oils go very deep, in fact. Very.

You can sometimes end up a brain 'attack' from lyme or infections just rubbing oils on scalp, neck... It is MUCH better than ingesting these!!

It goes much closer to target, and do not get digested by stomach liquids, so really, they can be much better when rubbed directly near symptomatic area.

She started to sell these mixtures when she got better, and started treating people. Then suddenly, her website disappeared. I could never contact her again. She simply vanished.

I suspect her website was forced to shut, and her practice too. We never heard of her again, since she started treating people or selling some mixtures. I guess, she was starting to get some success, that is why she was put away??

Recently I found something AMAZING through my lyme doctor. It is also a mix of essential oils (like on the website you showed) and we use it just as aromatherapy, inhaling it VERY deep.

My lyme doc treats psychological trauma with it.

When I tried it, it was really PROFOUND. They say that it affects neurotransmitters and change synapses. Whatever it does, it is profound.

The way to treat: go back to the traumatic time in your mind. When you start to feel bad, stay a bit on the emotion, then inhale the oils VERY DEEPLY, about 2, 3 times. Let them work in your brain.

It's like a vacuum cleaner of bad emotions!!! you got to have though the good combinations. My lyme doc swears by these oils, and use them EVERY DAY for the last 5 years or so.

We evolved with these wonderful plants, and animals search their remedies on their own, when they get sick. We too, in fact.

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://agoodhealthadvocate.com/health/mold-produces-600-times-more-bio-toxins-with-emf/

Dr. Klinghardt is speaking:

“Now I’m going to make this link and then we get into the solutions. Now I am going to make the link to the elecromagnetic fields.

An acquainted physician in Switzerland who is a main mold researcher in Europe made a beautiful experiment. He grew mold cultures under a farraday cage.

Simply a silver cloth… it looks like a mosquito net made out of silver coated cloth draped over the mold culture.

Then he measured how much mycotoxins how much toxins are these molds producing on a daily basis, very easy to do.

Then he lifted the mosquito net and exposed the mold culture to the ambient electromagnetic radiation in his laboratory that was caused by the lights that were on,..

... the computer in the corner and especially he found out later the ambient cell phone radiation. You know, from the nearby cellphone tower that was broadcasting cell phone radiation.

He found out that the production of biotoxins in this culture went up more than 600 times.

Not only that the mold suddenly put out significantly more mycotoxins to protect themselves but also much more virulent, much more viscous, more poisonous mycotoxins

And I took that experiment as it was for me a big light bulb went on.

And that is, when you have a mom, I bring it back to the mom… who has maybe low-grade Lyme Disease you know clinically, not relevant Lyme disease…

...she has an infection, there is a few microbes in there that shouldn’t be there… but mom is doing well.

Now, you expose this mom to significant amounts of elecromagnetic fields of the same nature as in this laboratory in Switzerland.

The molds inside us and the Lyme spirochetes inside this mom suddenly believe they’re being attacked or they feel they are being attacked and they respond to that attack with the only mechanism they have and that is to produce more potent biotoxins.

More biotoxins and more potent biotoxins and with that suddenly mom’s system is overwhelmed with the biotoxins.

And also the molds, the spirochetes and the mycoplasmas start to multiply. They are thinking they are being attacked.

They are threatened to be extinguished so their response is to make more babies so there is more of them so chances of their genes to survive is higher.

The simple, pure, biological response can be seen anywhere in nature.

And so, what we have now. And to give you some numbers… Joe, I know you are familiar with this.

We know that in the last 20 years if you measured the density of electromagnetic fields that we are exposed to.

If you measure the amount of cell phone radiation in a cubic inch of air, it is now several million times higher than it was just 10 years ago.

Millions of times higher than it was 10 years ago.

These are unbelievable exposures. As you are familiar with, the research, the true research done on cell phone radiation shows it is not safe.

There is significant biological effects inside the cell.

Cell phone radiation disrupts the communication inside the cell membrane. The mechanisms that we have to transport signals from the cell wall to the DNA and backwards.

It has been shown that cell phone radiation exposure to a fetus tweaks a number of genes. Exactly what we find in autistic kids and so forth.

So, I am postulating and I can back it up with my clinical results that the combination of mom having low grade infections, it may just be viral or mold, yeast or it may be Lyme Disease.

This mom that is pregnant today, is exposed to millions of times more electromagnetic radiation then she was just 10 years ago.

And the increase in electromagnetic field exposure in combination with the growth driving effect it has on the microbiome in us explains the incredible avalanche of children with neurodevelopmental disorders, not just autism, that we are seeing right now.

And so, this puts the point of intervention much earlier. Before mom gets pregnant, I want to establish, does she has Lyme Disease?

Does she not have Lyme Disease? If the answer is yes, she needs to be treated during the entire pregnancy.

Then, secondly, during the pregnancy, I can do wonderful things by decreasing the electromagnetic field exposure…”

Brussels
Member # 13480

some good tips against calcification:

http://www.amazon.com/Longevity-Now-Comprehensive-Detoxification-Calcification/dp/1583946144#reader_1583946144

Calcification is the hardening of body tissues by calcium salts or deposits.

It affects heard disease, aging, kidney stones, gall stones, chronic INFLAMMATION, arthritis, cancers, cataracts, eczema, psoriasis, even MUSCLES can be calcified...

The higher calcification, the more difficult to keep skin, bones, joints nervous system and immune system running at peak.

Calcification is very badly understood.
------------
Where does calcification come from?

Steiner thinks it is caused by earth energies (telluric forces).

Other theory: from calcium rich water (bad calcium, with lack of electrons making it insoluble). Avoid hard water. He suggests: avoid dead caldium supplements.

It calcifies the pineal gland.

There is some relation with parasites...

---------------------------

http://www.seedingthefuture.co.za/archived-articles/81-interview-with-david-wolfe-by-dr-mercola-full-version.html?showall=1

How to fight calcification?

So, let’s jump into some of the interesting supplements that are out there, and foods. I do want to talk, first, about some of the really powerful anti-inflammatory supplements, because they are so interesting and they have an immediate use.

They can be used in a familiar model that we have around. For example, “take two and call me in the morning.”

The first one, for me, is MSM (methylsulfonylmethane). Its discovery was based on the oxidation of DMSO – back decades ago, at this point.

And its ability to neutralize inflammation is one of the great discoveries, and one of the least expensive discoveries in this field, ever.

It may be that the literal low price of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) may be the reason why we don’t hear more about it.

It is so cheap, so easy. You just add it to your water or take some capsules and get going! The record of MSM shows its power to break down something that is always, by the way, associated with chronic inflammatory conditions – namely, calcification.

The production of bad calcium is in the muscle tissue, at the bone level, in the tendons, or wherever it’s found. For example, if it’s in the arteries, it’s called plaque.

These plaques are associated with being at the root cause of inflammation.

And MSM dissolves bad calcium in our system!

It turns it into calcium sulfate and makes it soluble so we can actually excrete it.

It may even take bad calcium and turn it into good calcium, which can have a positive effect.

The dosage of MSM has to be, in the beginning, maybe 2500 mg per day. But really, we need to get up higher, to 5000 mg or 7500 mg, once we allow it to work on us.

It works on us over a period of months. We don’t ever want to start anything at a very high dosage.

Always be kind and gentle. Gently move into it. I have a good friend of mine now who is taking 30,000 mg of MSM for his rheumatoid arthritis, and that is the dosage he needs to take in order to feel the complete relief of his pain.

There are side effects. One side effect is that if you take MSM it can detoxify you, and that may be too much to begin with, so you need to start small.

You just eke into these things, step by step. There is also the problem of sulfa drug allergies, which I’m sure you’re well aware of.

Some children who are given sulfa drugs and have an allergic reaction to them may have trouble with MSM because MSM is a type of sulfur.

It is not a drug. It is a natural compound that exists in all trees; it exists in every living thing.

It is very highly concentrated in foods like aloe vera.

If you don’t like taking the supplement, you can always just switch over to aloe vera products which contain MSM in its natural form.

So, the side effects are the same side effects that apply to any supplement.

Start slow because it can kind of unlock a box, and there may be toxins in that box.

But, step by step, as we go deeper into it, we can begin to soften our digestive tissue and it goes deeper and softens up the leathery tissue inside.

It starts breaking up the plaques and eventually you will see changes not only in your liver and pancreas and those subtle things, but also in your skin, your hair, your nails, and all areas where you have inflammation, in particular your joints.

Brussels
Member # 13480

And a tip for the pineal gland: NEUROPHONE!!!

Once you use it, it's addictive!

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faraday cage does NOT block out everything!

"Faraday cages cannot block low frequency magnetic fields.

Faraday cages work through the redistribution of electrical charge throughout their electrically conductive structure, so they

mainly shield against electric fields."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_PvbPrkRFccJ:http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/89077/does-a-faraday-cage-block-all-magnetic-field-frequencies-lower-th an-x

LDL (lousy cholesterol - low density lipoproteins) are deposited on the arteries and oxidized (think of frying an egg) and then calcium deposits on them = atherosclerosis = hardening of the arteries.

It IS reversible...time and very specific nutrients or even some statin drugs.

EVERYTHING vibrates...including essential oils.

Look very closely at a CD (must wear headphones) that is 432 Hz with a binaural beat of 8 Hz.

8 Hz is the resonant frequency of 432 Hz (the frequency of light)

AND is the resonant frequency of hydrogen

AND is the frequency of OUR double helix in DNA needed for replication (ours).

A long long time ago, I read, "If we can get hydrogen INTO any cell, we can heal that cell."

We react to Bb when it is in the spirochete form, not in the cyst/spore form.

Our body recognizes foreign DNA when Bb is replicating and responds by releasing nuclear DNA into the cytosol which Bb then links onto.

Another case of "stealing from us".

Bb's Hbb was found to bind specifically to a site in the putative ***origin of DNA replication*** between dnaA and dnaN.

"the structurally related Hbb protein from Borrelia burgdorferi

induce some of the largest known deformations of DNA double-helical structure

—including global bends in excess of 160 deg,

appreciable untwisting,

and accompanying dislocations of the helical axis.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:a_cxnCJ72tQJ:http://arxiv.org/pdf/1405.7638

If you believe the mind CAN heal the body...

look at this CD (MUST wear with headphones):

http://www.amazon.com/Chakra-Healing-432-Binaural-Beats/dp/B00K043G6Q/ref=tmm_acd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

When you believe it, you will see it.

Dr. Bruce Lipton...

Dr. Bruce Lipton, cellular biologist and author of The Biology of Belief, discovered that

protein receptors,

not genes, are the “brains” of the cell.

In his many presentations, Dr. Lipton has said, “At a human level, perceptions are our beliefs.

Our beliefs select our genes, and select our behavior.”

I know this seems impossible, but we ARE capable of "reprogramming".

[ 12-04-2015, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Marnie ]

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement