LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » What protocol/dr. healed you?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What protocol/dr. healed you?
HW88
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HW88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if you have seen progress, what protocol did you use?

If you have an amazing LLMD that has helped you get there, who did you see? (PM me)

I'm willing to travel to be better.

I'm just trying to gather lots of information before paying the big bucks.

I HATE that lyme is so political and we can't get the treatments we need.

Posts: 798 | From Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is an LLMD trained by Dr. H, NY in Cincinnati.

I went to Dr. H in NY for two years. Then I went to Germany to Dr. W to use the Bionic 880 (photons). That treatment got rid of the Lyme so I could then focus on the secondary issues to get well.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some interesting modalities and providers all over i am using the throw everything in the book at it approach...seeing some gains..hope you get treatment you desire

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harmony
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harmony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had great experiences with Buhner Herbs

I feel like they helped support my body, not just kill bugs and make me sicker

the "right" doc may be a personal luck thing

I have gone to one doc people really like, who healed people, and he pulled me back from the brink of dementia, for which I am so grateful

but sadly, after 5 years I felt like I had to start looking for someone else with a new approach since I still have significant symptoms left that this doc does not seem to want to address or know that much about

I am back on herbs and abx with a new doc

I think they all can help - don't give up - it takes a long time

I understand about the big bucks - it is frustrating!

even the herbs add up for the monthly expenses - if you get a good combination going and get them from good sources

getting powders and a micro scale can help versus tinctures or capsules - I now just estimate the amount of the powder rather than using the little scale because I have been doing it for so long

I hate swallowing the caps anyway and open them into my mix if I get something in cap from (like Hawthorne Berries at the moment)

--------------------
Persistence, persistence, persistence!!!
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence...
Persistence and determination are omnipotent."
attributed to Calvin Coolidge

Posts: 599 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HW88
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HW88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone.
Posts: 798 | From Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr C. or Dr K protocol plus Buhner herbs. Also, PEMF,infrared sauna, juicing, probiotics, detox.
Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neuro Lyme, mold toxicity,myco,viruses, heavy metals, etc treated with energetic signature scanning, Rifing, homeopathy, infrared sauna, curcumin, Vitamin D, weight lifting every other day, in bed by 10pm, no gluten/dairy, organic diet, juicing, hot ginger tea, Restore, Asea. Managed cortisol with gaba, 5-htp and sun-theanine, Rescue Remedy.

We did everything from acupuncture/herbs from a Qigong Master/TCM Dr. to doxy/tinidizoe, anti-virals with 2 LLMDs, to Buhner to chiro and biological dentist- cavitat, etc without much progress but the above paragraph was what did the trick. Paleo diet super inflamed. Everybody is different...

[ 08-01-2016, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First, let me say that I am far from 'well.' But I am much improved.

After being ill for decades the thing that has helped me the most was starting immune globulin treatments.

If you have been in treatment for a long time and have not seen recovery, you might be wise to have your immune globulin levels checked. If you do not produce enough immunoglobulin, or if you are not able to make effective antibodies, then you may be a candidate for Ig treatments.

I've been doing subQ Ig for six months and have experienced
more strength and better mental clarity. I have a long ways to go, but I am encouraged by the results so far.

Remember, Lyme can wreak havoc on your immune system, so it is worthwhile to have your immune globulin levels checked. If your LLMD doesn't do it, consult an immunologist.

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HW88
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48309

Thank you so much. This is helpful.
me
Member # 45475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cottonbrain, are you talking about ivig?

--------------------
Just sharing my experiences, opinions, and what I've read and learned. Not medical advice.

Posts: 1431 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started Buhner,

- added Chinese herbs,

-then Cowden tinctures,

- then Dr. K's ART treatment (allergy free diet, tapping-acupressure, teeth and jaw treatment, chelation, psycho treatment, homeopathics, herbs, KMT 24 with rife microcurrents)

- then did own energetic tests to find out my own herbs, diet, zappers, a bit of rife

- I went into remission a couple of times, only to be bitten again or fall in a relapse (or both).

- I did dr. W's therapy at home with the PE1 (photon and nosode therapy), and that was the last time I treated lyme 7 years ago. It definitively was the last piece of the puzzle for us.

We continue to be bitten by ticks, but no longer ill.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HW88
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48309

ok, I'm going to have to do some research on PE1. This is new to me.

Thank you!

shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeless joe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iv rocephin,8 months

3 years of orals did nothing

Posts: 227 | From fairhaven ma | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HW88, I wrote my whole lyme treatment story. The last was photon therapy, that definitively healed my Bb infection.

but it doesn't mean the rest was sterile.

At least, some of the treatments I did before, I think, helped me too. ART was a big hit, it gave my life back.

I think all mouth treatments (jaw, mercury filling removal, cavitations), and all gut treatments (food allergies, dieting, probiotics, some parasite treatment) were very important.

Not to mention, chelation. Addressing heavy metals is a must for any chronic disease (specially infections, candida included, and cancer).

When I did the PE1 years after, I had BEEN TO REMISSION a couple of times before it (with the previous therapies).

The problem was that I kept relapsing after a couple of months lyme-free.

Dr. K. said that it takes quite a long time for the immune system to recover, after a TSUNAMI like chronic lyme (in my case, many tsunamis, as I got bitten and reinfected so many times).

So when I finally used the PE1, specifically for Bb, that did the FINAL job. At least, that is how I see it.

the photon therapy helped my body keep Bb dormant for much LONGER than any therapy.

I guess that it was long enough for my own immune system kick in and then take care of it by itself (as it's been years I do not treat lyme, not even with the PE1).

If I had started with it, it would have helped me, I believe. But I wonder how long I would have remained lyme free, as I still get bitten every single year, more than a couple of times (about 4-5 times a year, in fact...).

I don't think there are REAL short cuts, unless you are much HEALTHIER than I was. Maybe I'm wrong. The PE1 or photon + nosode do address Bb, but that is basically all it does.

The rest, you got to treat in other ways.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HW88
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48309

Thank you! I'm headed to DC to see dr. J next week and I'm looking forward to seeing what he thinks.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement