LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » pe1 and antibiotics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pe1 and antibiotics
HW88
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HW88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you use pe1 while on antibiotics? I read somewhere that you can't. Just wondering.
Posts: 798 | From Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Is pe1 a pulsed electromagnetic field? I was on zithromax and the alternative doctor and my LLMD were okay with me doing it.

Good luck!

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
It is not a PEMF instrument.

It has "5 wavelengths - far red through infrared spectrum.

Different wavelengths of light have body tissue specific absorptive properties and stimulate key cellular processes that result in increased cellular metabolism, cell maintenance and repair."

You can put it on a pulse setting though but that just means the lights go off and on.

http://www.photonicenergetics.com/

Hope that helps. [Smile]

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what to answer to this question...

I only do my treatments energetically tested. For some reason, I do not need to ingest killers when I am doing photon treatment.

The killers test as though they would harm me.

If I test before the photon treatment, many killers or immuno modulators, stimulators will test good.

The moment I finish the photon treatment, they ALL stop to test. Even immuno modulators. So I follow the tests.

What still tests good are binders, some vitamins, stuff like that.

But nothing that can affect the OWN killing abilities of your immune system.

The reason, I think, is because the photon + nosode treatment will 'entrain' your immune system to deal with the main infection your body is supposed to fight (but cannot): Borrelia.

If you add killers, first you mess with that: the critters react aggressively when you attack them aggressively with abx, or rife, or any DIRECT killing method.

Your immune system will never act in an unidirectional way, but in a multitude of ways and it will CHANGE accordingly to need.

So the critters, in my understanding, react differently.

Add direct killers, you make critters angry. They will fight back aggressively, to respond to the aggressive killing method.

Your immune system never makes Bb angry, in my opinion, because it acts with much more intelligence, it changes with time.

That is why photon + nosode is the only treatment for Bb that I know that deals with all forms of Bb (cysts, L forms etc).

The moment Bb starts to create symptoms, if the immune system is ON (not in stand-by mode) due to nosodes, it will turn on and react against it.

Killers taken in a bad timing (rife, abx, herbal killers, hyperthermia, whatever method you use) will not always solve the Bb problem, as Bb can wait, dormant, in different forms.

Unless you are always waiting with the right treatment at the right time. For weeks, months...

You may seem to have dealt with Bb for a while, but in fact, it is just waiting to come back when the killer is not there any longer.

The only thing that can fight Bb long term, is your immune system, not punctual killers.

That is how I understand.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr W in Germany who developed this treatment said that photons and antibiotics work against each other. The antibiotics make the bacteria hide deeper, which is exactly what you don't want when you use photons. You need the bacteria to be active so the immune system can find it.

He made us get off antibiotics for at least two weeks before he would treat us.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement