LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Wrinkled fingers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wrinkled fingers
Jenene
Member # 49398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

I know this may sound weird but does anyone else notice the tips of your fingers, on the pad side of your hand, are gettin all wrinkled?

--------------------
Jk

Posts: 88 | From Nj | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes my meatsuit has shrunk but its a blood pressure thing to with hpa aldosterone thing ..when it first was happening my toes looked like raisens .horror movie zombie **** .chewing raw licorice root and high salt diet with iv abx has helped some

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenene
Member # 49398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean by meat suit? I don't think there is anything wrong with my BP. Could it have anything to do with Lyme? I've never had it before. Just started 2 days ago.

--------------------
Jk

Posts: 88 | From Nj | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenene
Member # 49398

Also another strange this is my feet are as soft as a babies.

--------------------
Jk

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya i lost a lot of skin off my feet ...when my doc saw my fingerprints ..they had lost depth he said all his cfs patients had this ..it is lyme ..tulips mentioned a aca ..

i have had some weird **** happen to my body aorry to be cynicle or funny but when i thought my veins were getting bigger it was the alice in wonderfuct syndrome ..everything else was actually getting smaller ..

take measurements and pics and log as you go ...

check out this guys hands ..mine not as bad but were on there way ..i still think its bart myco affecting nerves mitochondrial?
http://jnnp.bmj.com/content/63/2/257.full.

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSo0Cwhsm-A

Try to see if you are dehydrated.. this is just a simple test.

If it takes long for the skin to come back to normal, it may mean dehydration.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenene
Member # 49398

I am definitely not dehydrated I drink tons of water. I've been also drinking some alkaline water.

Do pruned fingers mean I am shrinking? Will I go back to normal at some point?

--------------------
Jk

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dehydration doesn't necessarily mean you're not drinking enough. You might be drinking enough but have depleted electrolytes.

I have wrinkly fingers. Always have. I add electrolytes or trace minerals to my water. I get enough salt. I don't know why it's like that. I pass the dehydration test Brussels posted. Mine takes less time to go down than the video did.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read a good article on adrenal fatigue and wrinkled fingers were a symptom. I do have adrenal fatigue from ongoing gut issues, so that makes sense.

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/6-little-known-signs-of-adrenal-fatigue/

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely, you may drink a whole gallon and still be dehydrated. Same with teas, coffee etc.

I usually have that also when I'm taking anti-microbials.

I think it's part of the killing process in the body: I feel like a pump, sometimes, the water comes out, my fingers get wrinkled, I wait a while, take some minerals, good salts... and wait. Then they go back to normal after.

Some supplements, herbs, drugs make that too. Even devices (like PEMF type) can do that, or rife.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scroll down to the second photo here to see the fingers and full hand wrinkles.

Interesting to note- patient's adrenals were totally exhausted.

https://sites.google.com/site/floridalyme/tick-borne/bartonella-1/bartonella--hand-pain?pli=1

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenene
Member # 49398

Hmmm... thanks guys... very interesting stuff!

--------------------
Jk

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a weird reference: I use a coil machine, and when I have done certain frequencies my fingers would develop deep wrinkles. It would take several days for them to get back to normal. I can do those same frequencies now without that reaction.

It seemed related to some kind of die-off -- but who knows? The idea of dehydration sounds right. Oddly, certain food reactions will do that to my fingers, too -- no idea why.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenene
Member # 49398

I've never had it happen before in my life. That's why I was wondering if it had to do with Lyme or treatment.

--------------------
Jk

bluelyme
Member # 47170

I think so ..it may have to do with aldosterone ...sodium channel regulation. ..my hands have definitely gotten smaller ..high salt and raw licorice seem to help

--------------------
Blue

Jenene
Member # 49398

ok I will try that. Just regular salt?

--------------------
Jk

Brussels
Member # 13480

Nomoremuscles: I hope your muscles are back... Not fun to have that freaky symptom of muscle waste...

I totally agree with you: when I use a Violet Ray, which is a coil machine, so to say (right? it uses 2 coils and uses a vacuum electrode with high voltage), first my mouth gets dry almost immediately, then my fingers get wrinkles and my skin gets dehydrated.

I also think it has to do with the die-off of pathogens (the way the body has to get rid of the debris from the fight is to pull off debris through the lymph, that accumulates all garbage).

----------------------
Jerene: avoid table salt at all means, for the rest of your life.

Take rock salt, Himalayan salt, celtic salt, real sea salt, anything BUT table salt.

You can read in the internet why.

You can make an electrolyte solution just with good rich mineral salts (rock salt), just by adding bits of salt to a liter of water, for example, and drink THIS water instead of normal water.

You'll get electrolytes like that, so simple. But no table salt!

Jenene
Member # 49398

I use sea salt and my friends use this Himalayan salts that you put a teaspoon in water and drink. I will get some from them. What do you mean when saying nomoremuscles?

Does this mean my muscles are deteriorating?

--------------------
Jk

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brussels,

No, unfortunately the muscle mass has not returned. Even in my hands and feet it is noticeable, the tiny muscles there have atrophied and hands and feet are smaller and bonier. Weird!

What you describe as your reaction to the Violet Ray is nearly identical to my own on the coil. Since my gut is so compromised, in addition to Lyme and co- frequencies, I have concentrated on freqs aimed specifically at GI pathogens -- and these GI sessions also gave me giant die-off syx.

Because of this, and other related factors, I have come to believe that the gut, and its immune responses, are most likely the key to chronic illness.

But, how to fix it?? On this, I still have no ideas.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

I really think it is bartonella mycoplasma, and after I attack it some more I will do another parasite cleanse and pbx implants , its my only idea , tulips has had success with fixing this , I think she pulsed then switched to herbs.?

--------------------
Blue

lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the same thing. A friend said the kidneys were not processing water sufficiently.
Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pushingthru
Member # 28734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pushingthru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fingers always pruned up when I had a lot of yeast in my system.
Posts: 96 | From Missouri | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Jerene: nomoremuscles is a Screenname!!

Yep, the more minerals in the salt, the best for electrolytes (to my understanding)

---------------------------

nomoremuscles: sorry to hear about your problem.

I agree 100% with you about the gut.

I did another thread on detox products /protocols, you could take a look.

My muscle wasting stopped, and I am getting weight but it is slow.

The gut is the open door to the exterior world (in fact, the gut can be seen as OUTSIDE, as it is directly linked to the outside from up -mouth- to bottom - anus- to the exterior world, like skin!!!).

I always imagine the gut as a snake with open mouth: the inside skin (gut) and outside skin are one!

The gut will get great part of the toxicity of the exterior world then. It's worse than skin, because the gut is a SPONGE-like organ.

I love my violet ray (I use it a bit like you use your coil, only for support, liver, gut, kidney, inflammation).

I think the frequency of the coils of the violet ray is very beneficial for building up energy, cleaning, not for killing specifically (even though it does, I think, indirectly).

I also discovered kimchi bacteria are essential to my condition today (other fermented veggies are not as strong).

I guess there is some synergy between garlic / sulphur and Chinese cabbage bacteria in kimchi...

I don't want to steal this thread, we can exchange pms...

----------------------------
Some detox teas, coffee, black tea, etc cause dehydration (not only a bad thing, as that lymph drainage process is beneficial for cleaning)...

but the condition has to be temporary (not permanent), so that cells have enough water to do all the metabolism they need.

Flanagan said that dehydration is the modern man chronic disease. He created Megahydrate thinking about that.

Brussels
Member # 13480

The funny thing with the dehydration problem: dr. K. says, lyme patients will be told to drink more water.

The problem is that the water they drink will wash minerals off (lyme patients are usually poor in minerals, already).

The more water they drink, the more minerals they lose.

I think this site has good info on how to solve the problem:
You may be dehydrated even if you drink a lot of water

http://bodyecology.com/articles/dehydrated.php

Brussels
Member # 13480

Water and minerals.

http://wellgal.com/drinking-dead-water-void-essential-minerals/

Jenene
Member # 49398

Thanks for all this info guys!! You are all awesome!!!

--------------------
Jk

Bartenderbonnie
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't moved from recliner all day.

Looked at my fingers and they were all pruney and wrinkled.

New. (the spelling of that word looks weird to me today). [loco]

Anyways, so awesome to be able to search lymenet for answers.

Posts: 2977 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DRINK, DRINK, DRINK.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Bb palo santo ..high salt ,liquid minerals ,raw licorice ..this helped my bp and angio-renin calcium channel wrinkly finger crap...

--------------------
Blue

tulips
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulips     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wrinkles on my fingertips are gone right now and the only thing I'm doing different is that I've been taking Ashwaganda,

L-Arginine and Cordyceps so I'm thinking there might be a connection. Over the course of about four hours before bedtime, I take 4 of each of one.

Because I'm taking so many herbs and supplements, I take them before bed just to get them in. If I weren't taking so

much stuff, I'd probably take them spread out throughout the day. I started taking these because my feet were cramping and hurting really bad at night and

someone here on Lymenet said it sounded like Mycoplasma. Ashwaganda has a nice side-effect - it helps sleep. NAC

produces a feeling of 'being right with the world,' Siberian Ginseng gives energy, Rhodiola Rosea gives stamina, but Ashwaganda lulls you to sleep at night.

Of course, for any of these things to produce the desired effect, they need to be taken in quantity at least a couple of times a day.

Some other things that might be making my fingers less wrinkled is that I take Mega Hydrate a couple of times a day and lately

I've started using L'Occitane Lavande de Haute-Provence hand cream every night. This was a Christmas gift someone

gave me because my hands are always in such rough shape. I really don't know which it is but something is working.

[ 02-05-2017, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: tulips ]

Posts: 653 | From Northern Virginia | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tommyboy
Member # 35954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommyboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, sensitivity in finger pads and wrinkles were one of the things I noticed first few months of lyme.

If u r new to lyme I hope u can jump on treatment cause a lot of bad stuff has followed that. I don't use my pointer finger anymore

Posts: 85 | From somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

quote:
Originally posted by tommyboy:
yep, sensitivity in finger pads and wrinkles were one of the things I noticed first few months of lyme.

If u r new to lyme I hope u can jump on treatment cause a lot of bad stuff has followed that. I don't use my pointer finger anymore

It is a warning sign most definitely

--------------------
Blue

ross miller
Member # 52285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ross miller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This doesn't sound weird at all. I had the same problem when I did some workouts and wasn't hydrated enough. I had a problem with wrinkles and moisturizing my skin. So I went to a dermatologist and he advised me to use a cream from Healthcanal, this cream is anti-aging and which means it fights wrinkles and also it moisturizes your skin. It doesn't cost much and has a great consistency and texture. This cream helps me a lot, it removed wrinkles and dark circles. My skin looks so healthy and protected.

[ 02-21-2021, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: ross miller ]

Posts: 1 | From new york | Registered: Feb 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement