LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Want to try a simple 'photon' therapy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Want to try a simple 'photon' therapy?
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without having to buy any device?

It'll cost you about 35 dollars.

See the explanation below (I'm copy pasting what I wrote in another thread)
----------------------------------------------

I am watching hours of dr. Yuri Kronn's lectures. He is an amazing scientist, very humble.

He made me understand many things about energy medicine.

One thing he said, makes total sense to me: subtle energy belongs to 96% of the universe, meaning, it is part of what scientists call 'dark matter' and 'dark energy'.

Scientists call 'dark' because they do not understand what it is that occupies 96% of our universe!

He also said that dark-energy/ matter is not governed by what our science already know: meaning, gravity, electro-magnetic forces...

That is why our instruments cannot measure it!

That is why scientists call it 'dark' = no idea what it is.

Scalar waves, torsion fields, etc = bull**** explanation!

Why? Because they try to explain subtle energy through known scientific laws!

Infrared, water (in homeopathic dilutions), minerals (like amethysts, rose quartz, crystal salt, etc), magnetic fields, plasma-generated magnetic fields, sounds, mantras, vibrations etc =

= these are only different ways to transport information for subtle energy treatments. They are not subtle energy, or dark matter/ energy.

They are mere carriers of information. What matters is the information itself, not the carrier (like infrared, water, scalar waves, etc)!

You people treating only with chemicals are treating such a TINY part of what your body, health is.

Chemical treatments are only dealing with that 4% of what we are: our know atomic physical matter.

He said that 96% of the universe and us, of course, are made of sub-atomic particles, that we cannot measure with our scientific tools today.

Subtle energy medicine deals with that bigger part.

How do scientists know dark energy / matter exists? Because they see how galaxies move, and they cannot be moving the way they are without an extremely potent force.

Planets, galaxies, suns, particles, all that scientists know today cannot make the gravitational force to move such huge galaxies the way they move!

Scientists then calculate what's missing and call that 'dark matter / dark energy'.

96% of the universe is something scientists have no idea what it is!!!

What more? Dr. Kronn said that dark energy / matter is what precedes matter (the 4% of the universe that we know / see), NOT the contrary.

It makes so much sense!

How could it be that our known atomic world of 4% be the ORIGIN of 96% of the unknown world?

It explains so easily why dr. W's photon treatment can work!

If anyone would like to try the SAME type of treatment of dr. W, you can just buy a 35 dollar piece of imprinted gem (for putting on a necklace), and see for yourself.

The imprinted gem will radiate patterns (like a hologram) that imprints your 'photon' field, changing your body's ethereal field, but also physical body!

In the future, you guys could ask him to imprint Borrelia nosodes in a gem, and no one would have to buy any device.

I'm pretty sure it will work in a very similar way than dr. W's photon treatment for less than 50 dollars!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For your information:

I'm using one of his remedies called Chi-Water EXACTLY like I used dr. W's Borrelia nosodes.

This Chi Water cost me about 25-30 dollars for a small bottle.

I pour it in a transparent glass vial (tiny one), attach a string to it, and hang it on my neck, like a necklace.

That is what is MAINLY treating me: like changing body temperature in the night,

making me accept supplements I could not accept (like zinc, mineral rich solutions),

making me able to eat healthy foods like chicken broth without vomiting it...

making me less sensitive to EMRs (I can sleep again in a bedroom loaded with EMRs without having nightmares)..

All that happened in less than one week of 'treatment'!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried putting the water vial on your solar plexus area & shining the infared LED light on the Dr. W points (or acupuncture points)?
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Yep, I did, Sparkle.

I did it only once, until now. I used a different setting to the Borrelia nosodes, though.

Since then, I no longer test for INGESTION.

But it is not the same effect as homeopathy, I am afraid.

The carrier LED 880nm is not ideal for that type of imprint, I feel.

I think dr. Kronn had a good idea to imprint that in salt (mineral) and in rock (stones).

If you buy any of his products, you will FEEL the frequency coming out, MUCH stronger than in a homeopathic remedy.

At least, I do. I like the way the info is imprinted in salt.

That is why I am pretty sure it can work (to imprint Borrelia information there).

I wrote them an email, and will call them to ask.

I mean, if this works, how many people it can help, for about 25 dollars each bottle (one time buy, probably)?

I no longer have lyme to test it though...

I'm not sure they can make the homeopathic signal stronger through that technology.

It would be TOO GOOD to be true.

If they can, imagine the possibilities!!? All Sanum products, all nosodes that already exist!!

It's like a dream. Finish with pharma control, as these are only imprints, and people do not even have to INGEST anything, if they do not want!!

As I said, too good to be true, but we can always keep dreaming. Let's see what they say about homeopathic imprints in plasma technology.

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://gemelixirs.pureenergyrx.com/

Another website selling dr. Kronn's formulas.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement