LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Cold Atmospheric Plasma - new therapy I just read about

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cold Atmospheric Plasma - new therapy I just read about
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From PubMed:

J Med Virol. 2016 Oct 3. doi: 10.1002/jmv.24701. [Epub ahead of print]
Virucide properties of cold atmospheric plasma for future clinical applications.

Weiss M1,2, Daeschlein G3, Kramer A4, Burchardt M5, Brucker S6, Wallwiener D6, Stope MB5.
Author information

Abstract

Cold atmospheric plasma (CAP) has been repeatedly identified to bear powerful microbicidal efficacy on bacteria including multidrug resistant organisms and fungi on non-living surfaces, in biofilms as well as on contaminated and infected tissues.

CAP furthermore was found to stimulate wound healing in chronic wounds and exerted anti-neoplastic effects on numerous tumor entities. Thus, CAP represents a promising medical tool for many clinical and therapeutic issues.

Studies about CAP effects on virus particles recently were in arrears, but to date increasingly move into the focus of interest. Apparently, CAP treatment is followed by a promising virus inactivation and contributes to tissue regeneration.

Here we review the current state of science concerning the so far investigated CAP effects on different virus species and virus-associated disorders. This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.

This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.

KEYWORDS:
CAP; cold atmospheric plasma; virus; virus inactivation; virus-associated disorders
PMID: 27696466 DOI: 10.1002/jmv.24701
[PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

---

There's more on PubMed...

This place is doing it in New Jersey but I haven't tried it:

https://www.facebook.com/Negentropic1/

Anyone try it?

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theraphi

https://theraphi.net/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddyeTF3sohA

(I have no monetary connection to this.)

Just curious if anyone has tried it...

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like a Lakhvoksky's Multi Wave Oscillator,

or the Tesla Lights dr. K's using.

https://theraphi.net/theraphi-in-action/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka1j9RASy3E

In fact, I think all of them are just one more version of the MWO.

the technology is the same as used in Rife, even the Tesla wand (violet ray).

What changes is: the 'message', the information each of these devices use, is it the good thing we need?

The information is well transmitted and taken by the body?

The Vital Force Technology products I'm posting are also done through plasma. The guy found a way to record such information and the remedy is also a 'plasma' generated remedy.

There is another guy using that too: Dan, who did the Molecular Enhancer. And many other devices, even PEMF devices.

All of them have their utility, I believe. The questions arealways:

1. which one carries the exact information you need, now?

2. is the means they use for transmitting that information the good means / the best means for your body to 'take' the info and make use of that?

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Interesting answer. Thanks Brussels! I guess we just have to try the remedy, modality, etc.

If I had more resources - I would try different things like going to see Dr. K or Dr. W... I have limited money so I try the less expensive way. Alot of time, it's not really a factor of how much money one spends...

I know some people here did well with the Sota PEMF device. It didn't help me that much for some reason. I do better with the LightWorks - so everyone is different. That is true.

There's also the Placebo Effect. I think this is a bigger issue than many people acknowledge.

I'm going to try the cold plasma soon. I'll keep this message board posted. I spoke with the guy who has the device & he said they are trying to get FDA approval for it.

Most of the studies with the cold plasma are related to wound healing & cancer. These are different than Lyme or co-infections, parasites, etc. I guess I just have to try it.

BTW, Brussels - I did get the violet ray device. I like it but I didn't want to push it too much. I got kind of "addicted" to the violet ray & I didn't want to overdo it - LOL.

Not really sure what the direct effects were for me. I was going through alot of "stuff" at the time.

With the cold plasma device - I will only be exposed to it for 2 minutes to start off. I'm going to try to go down to the place next week to try it.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I looked at some videos, info about the Tesla Energy Lights & the Theraphi... I'm not a scientist so it's hard for me to make much of a comparison.

I watched the Dr. K video where he talks about the Tesla Energy Lights - he uses it as an adjunct to his therapies where the Cold Atmospheric Plasma has actually been studied to cure some cancers, heal wounds, etc. by itself.

I don't know if the Theraphi actually emits cold atmospheric plasma. I'd have to spend more time studying this. I think that's what the claim is for the Theraphi. This is why they are trying to get FDA approval of the device...

I could be mistaken. I really would have to spend more time looking into all of this.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://photongenius.com/

Do you know this device? It is used as a sauna, but I do think it has again the same principles as the MWO, rife, TEsla wand, Tesla Lights, Celular enhancer etc.

The penetration is bigger than normal devices, I believe. Similar feeling to the Tesla wand, I believe, but much stronger.

If you read the website above, they write what is supposed to do.

I do think that the only device from these coils/high voltage (magnetism) type we're talking about, that really targets killing is Coil Rife with plasma.

That is just my feeling.

I think the applications are infinite, literally, because these coils producing magnetic fields are just a means of transporting something, in my view.

Like Rife transports frequencies of pathogens.

PEMF transports some frequencies for the tissues (or something alike, I'm not an expert).

The Tesla wand, I wonder what Tesla had in mind, but it does some stuff these big expensive devices do (like the Photon Genius, Tesla Lights).

You get in the field of action (magnetic field), like the MWO, and you feel treated, basically that.

The MWO is one of the smartest, as penetration is strongest (I think), and it is based on the golden section (the rings vibrate and send golden ratio info to the magnetic field, and whoever is in its field get treated).

I think it's intelligent, as it is just like tuning ourselves again back to sacred proportions, and eventually, I believe, that could tune us back to health, slowly but surely.

Or something like that.

I'm not an expert, I'm just thinking outloud!

The device you're going to try, I do feel, is VERY similar to dr. K's device (Tesla lights).

The guy behind Tesla Lights is a brainy scientist.

He lets the gases vibrate (as in the device you will try), which carry imprint on their own (a bit like different stones like amethyst, quartz crystal, emerald etc have their own imprints)...

... and that noble gas imprint already treats you.

Have you tried neon and argon gas electrodes from the Tesla wand? They DO feel different.

That is why, I think, Tesla Lights use different gases: you are exposed to different imprints, and your body picks what you need.

See the relation to the MWO? Different rings vibrate through a huge coil device, send magnetic fields with different ring-frequencies, and the body picks what it wants.

The Tesla lights guy changed the SIZE of the vacuum tubes (electrodes), and that may have a reason too. I feel.

Have you tried different electrodes in your Tesla wand? I have, and I feel that size of electrodes changes the effect too.

size, types of gases, proportions, intensity of the magnetic field... all that counts (that's what makes each device different).

As I told you, possibilities are infinite. All these devices use coils producing high voltage/ magnetic fields.

The question is: what do they transport as message? From the video you posted above, it looks like the guy took the Tesla Lights as inspiration (but I may be wrong).

I'm pretty sure it can do something, and that is much more powerful than the tiny Tesla wand!!

I'm totally addicted to it, but these last days I'm testing another THING that is produced by plasma (probably, again, the same method, with coils producing magnetic fields imprinting the information in salt!)-

I swear that the feeling is very similar to my Tesla wand, but with something else! Just holding the vial with the salty water inside, I feel the field MUCH more than I feel amethysts, homeopathic remedies etc.

It is a strong message, imprinted in the salty water (I mean, stronger than any other object / remedy). Today I did a whole sort of treatment, I can share with you guys later, when I understand better what it does!

but good luck! I'm sure it can feel very good! And a way to charge your body!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle your PM is full!
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I sent you another PM. Use my regular email address.

I tried to listen to the guy who invented the Theraphi but it's above my understanding. I don't have much science background. It's hard to tell if he knows alot or it's he's making it unnecessarily complicated. He seems a bit egotistical. If it works, it works, though.

My gut feeling is that all these people - like Rife, Tesla, Bearden, Lakhovsky, etc. were on to something.

I saw a video with Dr. K about the Tesla lights & I think he shied away from making any medical claims. I guess that's necessary these days.

I'm not sure if the Theraphi is considered "cold atmospheric plasma". I am going to ask them. I'm going to try to go down to the place where they have it as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted.

FYI -
http://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/Bioenergy/BEMsHealing.html

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle!!! This is the BEST article explaining the whole picture of the devices using high voltage / Tesla coils!!!

Thank you!!!!

ALL you need to know about ANY such type of treatment is there.

I mean, all that I have ever found about it.

Almost ALL possibilities of healing, why our science thinks it helps our body's energy, healing powers etc, ALL is explained there.

the field is immense, very promising.

we're still turning in circles, with all these devices. I guess we all do not know yet its possibilities.

I think cancer solutions can be widely found in high voltage treatments. It's as though cancer cures were sort of past history, almost. If you see what I mean.

Of course, not all cancers, but probably a great many deal of them.

Also for our chronic infections, somehow. At least, a bit help, for sure.

If you already tried PEMF and the Violet Ray, or plasma Rife, well, you'll know a bit what kind of help you'll get in this Priore-like device.

It's not a single treatment that cures all. Just see the explanations below, and you'll find out why.

You need quite some sessions, it is not a total re-tuning of the body towards health, in a more permanent, long lasting way.

It's as though High Voltage, pulsed in that way that Tesla coils were made, are beneficial (for cells, nerves, immune system, digestion, energy...).

Everything is explained in the article you found.

The secret was in Tesla's heart, I believe.

i don't know how he did that, but he sensed intuitively, I believe, that these coils resonating the way they did, were helpful.

Like Flanagan with his Neurophone. He had the whole model of the device in a dream, when he was 13 years old or so. He woke up, built it.

He's about 70 now (I think), he is still trying to understand his Neurophone, what it can do etc. He still uses it, for so many decades!!

And look: it's also a coil device! It also buzzes around when you wear the electrodes on your head.

The feeling reminds me immediately, my violet Ray, but it does OTHER things than the Tesla wand.

Same as Vital Tech products. Their products are as high tech as the Neurophone, in my opinion.

Or as high tech as the Tesla Lights. But even babies can use.

I'm not sure about potency though, but they are amazing!

I'm sure that these devices are sort of multi-purpose, and that all chronic diseases can benefit from their use, in a way or another.

[ 01-29-2017, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Things that are complicated should have a way of being explained to people so that they can understand it - even if you don't know or understand physics, chemistry, electronics, etc.

I tried the Theraphi. I want to do a few more sessions before I come to any conclusions. Are any others interested besides Brussels? Just curious...

Brussels
Member # 13480

When you have your brain back, I'm sure you'll get most of it...

I guess we're just half of us when we are dealing with fatigue, chronic health problems.

Everything makes sooo much more sense to me, now, specially after the videos and papers of dr. Kronn.

The guy explains down to the public level, all his lectures are very simple and clear.

--------------------------------
Nice you tried this new device, Sparkle!

Let us informed.

How did you feel, during the treatment?

How is detox going on (urine, specially)?

Fatigue? Pains here and there? Sleep`?

-------------------------------
I guess it's like food, or grounding: you gotta keep doing, and mostly the amount and extent of treatments will make better results.

A bit like the violet ray: only once does little, but regularly, like eating good food, taking good water, having good sleep habits, all that contributes to building up health.

Take a look at the Vital Force Thread.

I THINK I just found out the way to TRANSFER the Vital Force vials into the body, like Bb nosodes!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I tried the Theraphi 2 times. The first time I felt less pain for a few days.

The second time I was exposed for a longer amount of time by 2 minutes & I felt weird for about a week or so. I can't "afford" to be too ill with some kind of reaction so I'm going to discontinue it for now.

I'd like to get some further info about specifically what this device does. I don't know if I had a herx reaction or it just made me feel ill.

It sounds good in theory but I don't know what it is doing to my body exactly. If I get any further info, I'll post it.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Thanks for the update, Sparkle.

In my opinion, there is no way to get better from chronic diseases without any crappy days...

Reason is mainly: when the Pandora box opens, there are a lot of monsters flying out, and your body has to deal with them.

If a treatment never opens the Pandora box

(toxins, biofilms, places where infection hides, simply making liquids from organs move around,

...or simply, energy flows better and opens paths that were closed before, liberating more Pandora monsters)...

you'll remain chronically ill, because of overburden (Pandora box monsters are hidden, but they are defining how sick a person is).

The problem is always to know how to distinguish what are those bad reactions.

Are they in fact, good (improvement), or are they bad (decline)?

In my feeling, plasma field treatments (=magnetic / high voltage treatments) can do almost everything, from good to bad.

I use my energy tests to ask, usually, when I'm in total loss.

Brussels
Member # 13480

But after the years, I now let my feelings run first. What people call 'intuition', gut feeling.

I feel that intuition is the best tool for defining what's best for me. It's even better than energy tests because it comes in more complex ways.

It works like an inner voice, or a prayer.

You can just ask your body / mind: is this doing good to me? Give me a hint, please.

You don't need to be religious for that. You just need to have a big respect for your body, because without it, there is no life.

Instead of forcing the body to go through bad paths, give it bad foods, bad electrosmog, bad treatments, you start respecting it, because your life depends on it.

so really, you may just ask your body, with deep respect to it, the giver or life, what is best for you?

that is why it looks like a prayer, but it isn't because your body is not god.

Brussels
Member # 13480

The answer may come during the day, when you're fully awaken, or in dreams. You keep asking, if it doesn't come.

Of course, if you are not tuned to your body, it may take some time to trust your gut feeling.

The more you start asking your body questions, and following the answers you think the body is showing you, the more the body / intuition will talk back to you.

It goes exponential.

All the body wants is to talk to the mind, so that the mind does what is good for the body. That is how I see the inner dialogue.

It is a very good exercise that may save your life, your loved ones too (like you just realize the solution for an acute infection was just in your cupboard!).

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Brussels. I have to give it some thought & study it a bit more. I'm kind of tired of using myself as a guinea pig...

[bonk]

I'm not going to rule it out. It is a very interesting device.

After I tried it, I started having alot of synchronicities. Just simple things but it was happening alot - like I would be typing a word & they would say it on TV or the radio just as I was typing it, etc.

hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for this very informative thread.

You wrote it lessened your pain for a few days. I'd be very interested to know if it got rid of it permanently (I realize you are still experimenting with all of this). If so, I would consider having my son try this for his chronic pain.

Do you go somewhere for treatment with this machine or did you purchase one and have it at home? Is it expensive?

Perhaps it is not available to purchase since they are trying to get FDA approval for it?

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Just follow your gut!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement