LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 without a doctor?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PE1 without a doctor?
steveo
Member # 37969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steveo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there. My wife and I have been battling immune issues and aches and pains due to lyme

through herbs and diet, with little success. I am now on lDN, which seems to have helped the

aches, but I'm waiting on lab results to determine if my immune system has leveled out.

My friend who was so wrecked by lyme that she was at one point given 6 weeks to live, just

was pronounced lyme free after using Frequency specific Microcurrent. She is glowing and

vibrant after being bed ridden for years. I am on a long wait list to see that doctor, when,

In passing, my dad met a man who battled lyme for 30 years and then claimed he was cured by

bio photonic light treatment, which I looked up and found encouraging lymenet discussions of

the 880 and PE1. Now, my afore-mentione friend has to use the FSM machine for about 6 hours a

week, which is fantastic if the alternative is
lyme. It seems like the biophotonic success

stories are much less burdensome than that though, which has me leaning towards that

treatment instead of FSM. So, can anyone tell me if i can do the treatment by myself at home

if I buy the PE1? are there detailed instructions anywhere and are there

instructions on how to use the Nosodes? Is there a current way to procure nosodes in the

U.S., or do you just use your own blood? I googled lyme nosode and found something, but it

had lots of herbs in it too and I feel like I read on one of these forums that you want to

keep herbs out of your body when you are using biophotons. Thanks in advance and thanks to

everyone who so generously shared their success stories. It's very encouraging.

[ 06-14-2017, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: steveo ]

--------------------
Steve

Posts: 38 | From Comer, Georgia 30629 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TF
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breaking up the above post so that it can be read by all:

Hey there. My wife and I have been battling immune issues and aches and pains due to lyme through herbs and diet, with little success.

I am now on lDN, which seems to have helped the aches, but I'm waiting on lab results to determine if my immune system has leveled out.

My friend who was so wrecked by lyme that she was at one point given 6 weeks to live, just was pronounced lyme free after using Frequency specific Microcurrent. She is glowing and vibrant after being bed ridden for years.

I am on a long wait list to see that doctor, when, In passing, my dad met a man who battled lyme for 30 years and then claimed he was cured by bio photonic light treatment, which I looked up and found encouraging lymenet discussions of the 880 and PE1.

Now, my afore-mentione friend has to use the FSM machine for about 6 hours a week, which is fantastic if the alternative is lyme.

It seems like the biophotonic success stories are much less burdensome than that though, which has me leaning towards that treatment instead of FSM.

So, can anyone tell me if i can do the treatment by myself at home if I buy the PE1? are there detailed instructions anywhere and are there instructions on how to use the Nosodes?

Is there a current way to procure nosodes in the U.S., or do you just use your own blood? I googled lyme nosode and found something, but it had lots of herbs in it too and I feel like I read on one of these forums that you want to keep herbs out of your body when you are using biophotons.

Thanks in advance and thanks to everyone who so generously shared their success stories. It's very encouraging.

--------------------
Steve

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Brussels or lookup will chime in here . I believe deseret biologics has some nosodes ...and there are some euro companies that will ship ..

please keep is posted ...not many practioners here in the states i have heard of 2

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a lady near Salt Lake City who has the PE1 and know how to do the protocol (with energy testing and everything).

A bit far from you, though.....

It is easy to do, if you can take lots of binders.

Contact me through PM, we can connect through skype or so, if you'd like.

Your wife may have other issues to treat, for sure.

The Bionic /PE1 will mainly deal with Borrelia, but the rest, you got to treat in other ways...

We had already reached remission a couple of times, before the PE1. I mean, my daughter and I.

But we were going through never ending relapses, then reinfections, so lyme was haunting us forever, it felt.

The PE1 was the last thing we did against lyme and it really closed the book for us.

Our path had been though long before that (not in time, but in suffering and intensity and variety of treatments).

What is FSM machine?? I am curious!
Can you give us a link?

Nosodes are disappearing in Europe too.

You can still find them, but legislation changed, forced by our 'wonderful' pharma lobbies.

Homeopathic makers cannot afford to pay for the permission to allow use of every single product in Germany. STaufen closed its doors then.

And in Belgium, they are also trying to end with homeopathy (one company bought all the homeo makers and now is producing products that do not work anymore).

But there is still Austria.

It's a shame what's going on with alternative treatments.

Send me a PM, if you'd like.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many people don't do treatments on their own. They are afraid.

Many do (like buying supplements, doing coffee enemas etc). It's a matter of style of life, I think.

PE1 treatment has no danger in itself. The only danger are HERXES, like with any treatment.

Any child can do the treatment. You ingest nothing, no nosodes, just light on the body, that's it.

But herxes will not stop, so you got to know about herxes and what to do, in case toxins rise.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is difficult to get the right nosodes in the US now, so the frequency machine sounds interesting.

I would find out what your dad's and your friend used. Can you please tell us what it was? Rife maybe and which photonic machine?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steveo
Member # 37969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steveo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. Brussels, I will PM you soon.

The Frequency Specific Microcurrent machine

that this doctor uses with significant success

and my friend purchased and raves about is the inspirstar. http://www.inspirstar.com/

The doctor has to work with you to determine

which frequencies will work for your situation

though and he has at least a year long wait

list. This in part is why I am interested in

the bio photon success stories I read about

here. I also like the fact that it seems like

there is some degree of finality through

treatment with the PE1. At least as far as

borrelia is concerned. I am still trying to

contact the man my dad met who was healed by

bio photon treatment.

If self treatment with

the PE1 is possible, then I'd like to give it a

try if i can get clear instructions. So, does

the succussed blood I read about work as a

replacement for nosodes?

If not, does the PE1 only work with

Nosodes? if so, it seems based on the earlier

responses that it may not be wise for me to buy

one if it's almost impossible to get nosodes.

any other tips would be appreciated. thanks

for all of your quick and thoughtful responses

--------------------
Steve

Posts: 38 | From Comer, Georgia 30629 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steveo
Member # 37969

Sorry about the format of that post. I don't know why it is so narrow and tall

--------------------
Steve

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got better from Bionic 880 treatment. I had to do many other things, too, like treat parasites and heavy metals. Exercise and diet was also important.

If you can get Deseret Biologicals nosodes, that would be a good place to start. Then switch over to blood. Dr. W, the doc who developed this treatment, just had us use plain blood in a vial.

The succussed blood might be stronger, I don't know. I didn't understand all that homeopathic stuff like Brussels does!

Be careful with blood treatment though, it's a lot stronger than the nosodes, which is why starting with the nosodes isn't a bad idea.

Dr. W, back when I went in 2008, gave an IV afterward that had minerals and homeopathic in it. He also had us drink at least one liter of water during treatment to flush it out.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I started doing microcurrent treatment, in a similar device you mentioned.

the device I used had 6 programs.

It was called the KMT 40.

http://www.betterhealthguy.com/images/stories/PDF/klinghardt%20-%20a%20unique%20healer.pdf

it sort of helped, initially. It was targeting lyme, coinfections and many other infections. Many. The programs lasted 6 hours at least.

I still have it, if anyone is interested...

The PE1 is a totally different beast, a very different type of treatment. Just for Bb or for pathogens if you have the nosodes of them.

Other people are talking about Desbio nosodes too, they may be a good start?

steveo
Member # 37969

thank you six and brussels.

--------------------
Steve

steveo
Member # 37969

Follow up: I got in touch with Dr C who is a chiropractor in my hometown. He had a random conversation in passing with my dad about how

he was cured of lyme. He was treated in Germany with Dr W. for a few treatments, but relapsed a bit when he returned home. He herxed really

hard in Germany and barely got home he said. After his relapse, he did a DNA test and found he was unable to process toxins and had a build

up of them. Mold issues. Once he took care of that, he tried Biontology with a practitioner in Marin Ca and cured quite quickly. Its been

2 years without relapse. He was sick for 30 years and spent about $100,000 dollars on treatments in that time. After a short period

of treatment with Biontology, he's totally cured of lyme. He goes to a guy who also practices Biontology for generally maintenance

once in awhile, but not for lyme.
He said they used nosodes in Germany.....but his actual healing treatment in Novato did not

use anything but the machine. Simple. Effective. He said its something like $150 for a treatment of 1-1/2 hours and you probably

need about 6 treatments.

The machine used in that practice is called the Chiren. I saw a video of the diagnosis and treatment of a person by the founder of this practice and it was very simple. No nosodes or blood. Just the machine.

Now I'm a little torn, because i don't live near anyone who does this treatment. I'd like to buy a machine so I can do our treatments at home, but this machine (Chiren) is not for sale to non practitioners. I still might pursue the PE1, but I like the fact that the Chiren doesn't need Nosodes or infected blood to work.

Just thought I'd share this man's success story and how it relates to our conversation.

--------------------
Steve

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
steveo, you must have called and they said you have to be a practitioner to qualify to buy an instrument (?) because that is not what it says on their site.

I like that it has the capability to change the terrain of the body to a more healthy one.

You'd have to get good using the electroacupuncture probe to get accurate readings. I have a $10,000 vega machine and a heap of ampules sitting idle in my closet because I could never quite trust my readings with it. If anyone is interested let me know.

Having said that - there are people who get really good using them. The patient/client needs to be well hydrated and the pressure you use on points needs to be consistent.

[ 05-23-2017, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dal123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like the inspirstar has programmable microcurrent frequencies you can put together into protocols. I would like to know if it has a database of frequencies, i.e. Labeled like as with other databases that feed into EAV/EDS devices. Putting together a good frequency program maybe what got the person healed and was specific for them. Anyone know more about this machine?
Posts: 532 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.inspirstar.com/is02pro.php

This is the device dal123 is talking.
---------------

If I were to buy a new device that is MULTITASKING, I would buy the Spooky2.

You can do so many things with it (rife, PEMF, zappers, record frequencies, radionics and much more), and the cost is still affordable.

The person who created the PE1, Larry, is also part of the team of Spooky2, at least, that's what he last told me.

Some guys here in lymenet have it, I hope they chime in.

You need to be proactive though (not a device you push one button and you're done, like the KMT 24 of dr. K, or Hulda Clark).

There are LOADS of EAV-type of devices in the market, some that create remedies, some that only analyze, some that do both.

a 3 minute video explaining how it could work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6mYl1Vs5zA

Brussels
Member # 13480

Dr. W. uses this one, or some model similar to this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taw2h0Yv3A
2 minute video.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. W only used his machine like that for diagnosis. He only used the Bionic 880 (now he uses a different photon machine) for treatment.

Dr. W's detox IVs were good enough for me. I can see that if they weren't that there would be a problem since the treatment is so fast.

He later switched over to using ozone IVs for everyone. When I was there some of us got detox IVs, others got ozone.

I also had mold issues.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steveo
Member # 37969

Six, Doctor W's office told me that if I were to come to them for treatment, they'd send me home with an 880 for home treatment. Perhaps

they use a different machine in the office.
Lookup, I did not call, but was told by a friend of a practitioner that they needed to

pay $40k for training to get the machine. When I saw the link for the Chiren on the website I thought perhaps that had changed. I clicked it,

and it took me to a page where it offered training clinics, but no option to purchase the machine. There were no details on the price of

the training, but I did not call for clarification. I connected some dots, but perhaps it'd be more wise to contact them

directly. I'll try and do so soon. I was given a list of frequencies by Dr W's clinic for various ailments. Does anyone know if

those frequencies can be used by owners of the PE1 to treat the same ailments? My father has bad Tinnitus and i'd love to help him, but I

thought it was impossible to treat. If I could buy the PE1 and use it with the list of frequencies provided by Dr W. I'd feel a little

more enabled to help myself and family members. If anyone knows the answer to this, I'd be grateful.

Thanks for all your info and sharing.

--------------------
Steve

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PE-1 puts out:

10 selectable bio-resonant Nogier derived pulse frequencies:

4.5 Hz, 9 Hz, 18 Hz, 36 Hz, 73 Hz, 146 Hz, 293 Hz, 586 Hz, 1172 Hz, 4688 Hz

Or

Auto sequence random frequency select mode which
automatically changes between the above 8 different Nogier frequencies every 7 seconds

I don't see it on the site but I know that there was an option to use rife frequencies with a model not listed. It used to be listed and it only cost about 300 dollars more. What a deal! I'd give him a call! [Smile]

I ended up not going with it because I wanted to work with the GB-4000 as so many people were using it. But, having said that, the PE-1 developer is very available to answer your questions. He is a really great guy and used to carry exactly what you are looking for.

I'd give him a call as it will save a lot of money to get the PE-1 with the rife capability.

Tinnitus- helichrysm oil might help.

[ 05-24-2017, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Yep, Look up is right: the old model PE1, the one most of us have, has only fixed frequencies (the 10 listed above). You can see them in the website.

Larry does have an upgraded version where you can set a wide range of frequencies. He contacted me years ago to offer an upgrade of my PE1.

You just have to give him a call. He is really a great guy, and probably has some research papers with more lists of frequencies!!

steveo
Member # 37969

Brussels, i looked up the Spooky2 and it sounds pretty amazing, but waaay over my head. What is the difference between RIFE and Bio photon therapy?

They are saying that the Spooky 2 is many RIFE machines in one...plasma, contact, remote, PEMF, cold laser, audio, and more.

Do any of those cure lyme? I'm a little overwhelmed with all the new jargon

--------------------
Steve

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Steveo, they must have switched back. There was a falling out, so Dr. W used a machine just like the Bionic 880. Maybe they reconciled.

The Bionic also has set frequencies. The frequencies are different between the Bionic and the PE1. Brussels and I did our treatments around the same time. I went with the Bionic, which was more expensive ($8000) because that's what Dr. W used and he was the one who developed the treatment. Now that there is a trck record for the PE1, I may have considered it, it's hard to say. I had a certain comfort in using what Dr. W used.

Biophotons strengthen the body so the body does the work. I think of it like a phone charger ... it "charges" us to make us strong enough to fight the infection ourselves. There is no treatment as strong as the immune system if the immune system is working properly.

The rife machine does the actual killing.

As far as "curing" Lyme .... I fit the medical definition of cured. I do nothing for the Lyme and haven't since 2009. I credit the Bionic for getting me into remission. Then I did PIlates, which oxegenates deep tissue, ate healthy, detoxed, rebuilt my gut, got enough sleep, etc., and eventually I wasn't in a shaky remission, I was just healthy.

You can kill the bacteria and even get your immune system to do it, but there's more to "curing" Lyme. The body has to be made strong again otherwise you're always beating it back down.

TF did a very different road than me to wellness. She used ILADS recommendations of treatment. She also exercised. I think exercise is essential.

--------------------

steveo
Member # 37969

Thank you Six. I get pretty good exercise. I'm an organic farmer who works on average 85 hours a week, so it keeps me moving and trim.

Obviously by that description, I am one of the lucky ones in terms of symptom levels to be able to work that much, but I and my doc are

concerned about my immune system's poor function and I'd love to reduce my aches and pains. I really appreciate your breakdown of

RIFE vs Bio Photons! I very much like the idea of having a healthy immune system do the killing for me. I'm waiting to hear back from

Larry about the PE1 upgrade. If I learn anything else, I'll post soon.

Lookup. Thanks for the oil recommendation.
I saw great reviews online and forwarded it to my dad. He's going to give it a try thanks to you! It's been difficult for him to be in

public spaces where loud noises trigger dizziness, headaches, disorientation, and nausea.

It was very kind of you to offer a possible treatment.

Thanks to you all for being willing to share and help!

--------------------
Steve

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:

You can do so many things with it (rife, PEMF, zappers, record frequencies, radionics and much more), and the cost is still affordable.

You need to be proactive though (not a device you push one button and you're done, like the KMT 24 of dr. K, or Hulda Clark).

There are LOADS of EAV-type of devices in the market, some that create remedies, some that only analyze, some that do both.

a 3 minute video explaining how it could work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6mYl1Vs5zA

I ended up buying the Asyra to scan for information. I find it to be VERY helpful.

If doing rifing (the rife is for our family only- just have to say that for legal reasons) I run the scan for frequencies.

The scan takes about 15 minutes. Then I analyze it in 5 different ways. This takes some time and is much more involved than how one is trained to look at the information. I look at:

1) rating

2) repeated frequencies

3) names attached to frequencies

4) batches of frequencies that are very close numerically to each other (then I run a sweep to pick them all up)

5) I look in the GB-4000 manual at the Preset Programs to see if a lot of the frequencies that got hits are in one certain program.

That steers me to what is sitting on top of the case. Because! This is the challenge with Rifing. What frequency do you choose? Maybe it is not Lyme at all. Maybe it is EBV, etc.

Sometimes the scan will bring up some ridiculous malady that you know you do not have.

But, this is the thing- the name attached to the frequency could be the same frequency as another malady. Example: one frequency could be the same for a boil and sinus infection. When I figured that out then I didn't freak out so much about what was getting pulled up.

I then pull in my classical homeopathic training and look to see why certain frequencies are getting pulled up.

I ignored so often the frequencies for TB until one day I said, "Let's just run them, gosh dangit, and see what happens" and ding ding ding the session went right to the areas that were bothersome!

I thought, "Duh, the scanner was picking up what is called a inherited miasm or taint." Both great grandparents had TB. So interesting.

In the beginning of the journey I started out with a Hulda Clark Zapper with many drivers according to what I thought would have an affect. It did not touch the case. I have one sitting in the closet hardly used if anyone is interested.

I was looking at Spooky2, since Brussels brought it up, and it has a scan for frequency capability- I like that a lot.
I'm half tempted to get it just for that so I can compare scans. But, hey, this all takes time and I am looking at hours of work doing that little experiment. Still it is tempting.

I am in full agreement with Brussels and sixgoofykids and others on lymenet that the most important thing is to make the body strong.

You are an organic farmer so that helps a lot! Diet is huge. We found that Paleo Approach to AutoImmune by Ballentyne was very helpful.

You are in agreement as you said you like the idea of letting the body help itself. Very wise. I came to that conclusion after a straight up learning curve on Lyme and after buying heaps of supplements that didn't appear to be helpful.

Milk thistle was good though and Hypothalamus pmg from Standard Process to calm down nerves. CORE, by Biopure was very good too (Klingharts compilation to deal with HPU/KPU) Some people can't do zinc very well - just giving you a heads up on that.

Restore (www.restore4life.com) is our number one against autoimmune by getting that cytokine storm (inflammation) down besides not eating things that inflame. This is where I would started if I would have known.

I did not know about photon therapy until Brussels told us about it. By that time we were pretty much cruising to wellness.

Still, you have to know what nosode to use with the session and that is where energy testing comes in.

There are many youtube videos on how to do it. Here is a sample:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--8X-YWplgY

[ 05-24-2017, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

poor Steve...

I hope he's not getting nightmares with our posts!! [Smile]

there are waaay too many options!

Once you get a device, until you master it, it takes time too.

Sometimes I never master fully a device (like the contact Rife I have). Specially when you get better and don't need them anymore...

steveo
Member # 37969

Just got an email from Larry. He does have the upgrade, but doesn't advertise it on his website because it is so versatile that it can

be used as a RIFE. I don't know if that means it can do PEMF, but would be excited if it

could. Hoping to actually speak with him soon. Lookup, do you use RESTORE with probiotics? Or

just the restore? I'm currently taking a ton of probiotics along with Bovine Immunoglobulins

to address leaky gut and support the immune

system, which I believe is what Restore is supposed to address. Thanks again for all of

your help everyone!

--------------------
Steve

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

steveo- you can use probiotics with Restore but we don't use probiotics because:

Restore Function/ Usage Guidelines

"Probiotics and Enzymes:

We do not recommend long-term use of probiotics or digestive enzymes when using Restore.

We prefer that the communication network of Restore be allowed to balance the normal bacterial biome and enzymatic digestive process.

Oral introduction of high-dose enzymes by mouth changes the rate and location of digestive breakdown in the gut.

Similarly, long-term use of probiotics creates an oversimplified monoculture in the bacterial biome. Use of either probiotics or digestive enzymes for a couple of weeks after antibiotic exposure or a viral illness is reasonable.

Fermented foods are fine to consume when using Restore. Variety is important. In addition, I avoid dairy-based ferments — ie yogurt, kefir, cheese — instead selecting coconut milk or other non-dairy yogurts, etc."

http://restore4life.com/restore-function-usage-guidelines/

Hope that helps!

steveo
Member # 37969

Thanks again. Lookup, why do you avoid yogurt and kefir?

Brussels has inspired me to look into the Spooky2 and there are tons of testimonials that

sound amazing. I joined a spooky2 facebook group to see if the users there are as positive

as the testimonials on the website and it seems to be the case. So as it stands, I'm still

waiting to talk with Larry about the PE-1, but am considering getting the basic PE-1 and the

advanced kit for the Spooky2. According to y'alls testimony, Bio photon treatment can get

you into lyme remission within a couple of months. While the Spooky2 seems to work

wonders for lots of ailments and conditions that I'd love to be able to address for friends

and family, it seems that the lyme treatment can take years. So for the sake of finances,

I'll avoid spooky central (over 2k) and get the Spooky2 advanced kit ($871) and the PE-1

($1,600). It seems to me the way to get the benefit of both approaches at the most

affordable price. I also like that Spooky has the ability to perform biofeedback scans and

remote treatments. I'm open minded, but have cautious optimism tempered by a dose of

skepticism. If Rifing remotely does work though, I'm going to try it on my organic farm

for some of the worst pests I have. Sounds far fetched, but it's worth a try. Anyways, that

is my intended approach at this point. I am waiting a little longer for a response from

Larry before I make purchases. I will continue looking into many of your suggestions in the

meantime. Thanks again to all of you for your help!

[ 06-11-2017, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: steveo ]

--------------------
Steve

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Steve, you are by far much more open than most people I know.

I'm glad you are willing to try both the Spooky2 and the PE1.

The PE1 is very simple to use, really. It does work for Borrelia (to put it either dormant, or in low gear), but I'm not sure about other infections...

When my Borrelia finally stopped being central in lyme, most coinfections became less aggressive.

But I think it's a great idea that you take these 2 approaches.

And if the radionic treatments work, it will be MORE than great.

As for your biological farm problems, have you tried the ZERO cost self made nosodes?

You can PM me, if you'd like. Just collect the pathogens (fungi, bacteria...) and try to make a nosode (it usually takes you just minutes to do, if the amount is not too important).

Then spray it back on the plants.

I only do these things low scale, and I test plants energetically.

I usually cannot find solutions against insects, but I usually find a solution for 'infections' (fungi, bacteria, less evolved critters, I mean).

Of course, I just have a small garden.

I hope you come back to post about your experiences (both good and bad) with the PE1 and the Spooky2, for us to know!

steveo
Member # 37969

how do you make the ZERO cost self made nosodes?
We do have fungal issues on occasion.

The insects are truly the worst though.

Once I finally get ahold of Larry and the PE-1, I'll PM you (Brussels) in regards to acquiring Borrelia nosodes.

Thanks again

--------------------
Steve

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I had the same experience as Brussels. Once the borrelia was not a problem, my immune system was strong enough to fight the coinfections. I simply drank good tonic water to help with babesia symptoms. That would have done nothing when the borrelia was an issue.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Nosode-making ideas:

- collect a bit of the fungi. If on leaves, just use a very wet cotton piece and rub on the leaf.
The more variety you get the best (like collect from a couple of trees, instead from a single tree).

- Then squeeze the wet cotton on a table spoon or small container. Stir the 'dirty' liquid.

If in doubt, you can also use alcohol (like vodka), instead of water. Sometimes some 'pathogens' dilute easier in vodka than water.

The important thing is to get the 'pathogen' because this is the main source of the nosode.

- The least mixtures inside, the best, because it's purer (meaning, don't try to use different diseases in one nosode, if that is possible).
Treat each disease, one by one.

- Take a clean bottle with a dropper. No smell allowed. Disinfect it with boiling water.

Take 1 drop of the pathogen soup, put in the bottle, and dilute it to 10 drops of water.

Succuss the bottle 100 times (it means, hit it against your palm, so that bubbles are formed).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMK_wLYKpF0 (the guy is showing it slow motion...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YC9d7yQArI (that is how I do)

You got a DECIMAL 1 dilution (D1)

- Add 10 times more water, sucuss 100 times, you got a D2 dilution.

- Add 10 times more water, sucuss 100 times , you got a D3. If infection is really bad, you got to start treating with a D3.

but usually, you start on a D6. The amount will increase 10x fold at every dilution.

D6 is for active infection.

You can just do a trial on one plant: spray on leaves to check.

Brussels
Member # 13480

If that does not work, you can try a C centesimal dilution, more potent: instead of diluting to 10 drops of water and increasing 10x fold the amount of water, you got to dilute that to 100 drops of water, on and on again.

the higher the dilution, the more potent it is.

It looks a bit crazy, but that is how homeopathy heals humans too!

If you send me your leaves I can try to test them energetically for you, and give you the exact dilution.

I can't put my hand on fire this will work, but as it is totally not dangerous, why not trying?

If you are interested in understanding how to make own remedies, and what is homeopathy, etc, I think this doctor explains it well.

He said he never used any antibiotic in the last 40 years, due to homeopathy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKbB3VdJH2A

I think I bought one the last Borrelia nosodes from Staufen Pharma, but there are other nosodes in Austria:

take a look at remedia.at

I'll handle these nosodes to be copied through another technology (Vital Force Technology).

I'm not working for them (I mean, not for money) but I thought this would be a means to preserve the content of these nosodes for the future, because legislation here in Europe only supports the pharma and medical lobbies, and that is why all homeopathic companies are closing their doors.

they can record the 'content' of nosodes and then imprint in salt, water, whatever they want to.

etb6855
Member # 48383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for etb6855     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so confused...I don't understand this because of my neuro issues.

Who is Dr. W? Is he the doctor who runs the clinic in Germany where everyone is basically getting cured (or almost cured)?

Do these photon etc machines apply some kind of heat source? That appears to be the reason some people are getting better in Germany through hyperthermia treatments.

If ozone treatments work and are given to people in Europe and Texas A&M Lyme research studies show oxygen kill borrelia why can't we get that here.

Lastly what are "nosodes", if they are some kind of fungi wouldn't that be bad if we also suffer from mold issues (I tested positive for black mold and gliotoxin)

Sorry I used to be really smart!

Posts: 86 | From LA | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm sorry Etb...

No need to excuse yourself, PLEASE!

We all know what neuro lyme feels like.

I have to excuse myself!!
----------------------------

Dr. W = yes, the MD from Pforzheim, Germany.

Not all are cured from it, but many people feel improvement.

It MAINLY deals with Borrelia, basically.

Probably the ozone will deal with other infections and also with cleansing (toxins).

------------------------
Photon machines we mention here are infrared devices using 880nm wavelength.

The PE1 has other wavelengths besides 880nm.

The PE1 does not heat.

I suppose the Bionic neither.

It is not heat that treats, but the 880nm infrared is used to TRANSMIT the information from the nosode.

Nosode is a type of homeopathic remedy, made from pathogens.

Dr. W uses Borrelia nosodes, made from Borrelia, to treat lyme disease (in fact, it only treats Borrelia, not coinfections).

It does not require ingestion, because he uses infrared to transmit the information from the nosode to the patient.

You don't have to understand that all.

The treatment is rather simple. A 4 year old can easily learn it and do it, without understanding what s/he is doing.

The hardest part is to explain how it could work.
--------------------------

I had ozone treatment in my mouth, and it did not really solve the problem completely.

But it helped.

Ozone is not really dangerous, but it is too cheap.

My tooth treatment cost me about 2-3 dollars only!!

It is not profitable, so why promoting it?

Homeopathy is also very inexpensive, no side effects, so it makes competition to expensive pharma products.

That is already a reason to eliminate homeopathy (and nosodes).

That is what has happened in the US in the 30s or 40s (homeopathy was practically killed),

... and that is what is happening NOW in Europe (homeopathy is being killed now, due to strict legislation that favors only big pharma).

-------------------------------------
Nosodes can be made by any pathogen, such as fungi, mold, bacteria, bacilli, virus, etc.

Whether all of these nosodes work or not, is a matter of testing each of them, recording the results, then publishing them.

Homeopaths will then make statistics and decide weather the remedy (nosode) works or not.

That is what homeopaths have been doing for the last 200 ++ years in Europe.

That is how we know if a nosode of certain pathogens work or not.

Merely by experience.

---------------------------------
Sanum company has excellent fungi / mold nosodes and other remedies, that are used NOT ONLY against fungi and mold, but against other types of diseases.

The same way that penicillin is used against many other pathogens, so Sanum nosodes made of fungi (including many types of penicillin) CAN be used to fight viruses, bacilli, bacteria, candida etc.

------------------

ETB, you ARE still smart!

As soon as treatment starts working well, your brain will start performing again.

You don't lose intelligence!

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

ETB, Brussels seems to have covered it all!

There are places that do the blood ozone treatment in the US, but not many.

I did the photon treatment in Germany, but I did not get the ozone. I got a detox IV that really seemed to be good for me with homeopathics and minerals.

The photon and the hyperthermia treatments both happen to be in Germany, but they are two entirely different treatments.

--------------------

steveo
Member # 37969

Does anyone know where to source Borrelia Nosodes for the U.S.? Brussels recommended Remedia.com,

but they just informed me that they won't ship to the U.S.

--------------------
Steve

steveo
Member # 37969

i can find compilations in one bottle, such as :ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Babesia Microti 15X, 20X, 30X, 60X, 90X, 120X, 150X, 200X, 500X, 1000X, Borrelia Burgdorferi

Nosode 15X, 20X, 30X, 60X, 90X, 120X, 150X, 200X, 500X, 1000X

but I think I remember reading that this is not
desirable for bio photonic treatment and that

it is necessary to have each dilution on its
own. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

--------------------
Steve

steveo
Member # 37969

If there is no other option in the U.S. and someone from another country is willing to help me

out, I could pay you first, and then when you receive payment from me, you could place the order

for me and then ship it to me in different packaging. I know it's a lot to ask from a

stranger, but I thought I'd put it out there.

--------------------
Steve

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

This is all I was able to find in the US. https://www.pureformulas.com/borrelia-10-vial-kits-by-deseret-biologicals.html

Once your body heals some, you can switch over to vials of blood. Dr. W just had us use straight blood once the borrelia was beated down some. He didn't start us with blood because it's much stronger since it has all the pathogens.

--------------------

steveo
Member # 37969

Oh, and for an update, the LDN that I'm on has not seemed to help my immune system. I just

got new lab results back and my IGG subclasses are the same as they were before and my C4-a

has alarmingly shot up from 4,600 (2,000 is the high end of normal) to almost 25,000. I'm pre-

diabetic too and I heat healthy, don't eat desserts for a year now, walk an average of 7

miles a day in between physical labor (farmer), and manage my stress through meditation and

yoga. I'm also underweight. My doc says it's all lyme related. Anyways, that's why I'm

motivated to self treat as soon as possible. That and constant aches and pains, but the

immune issues are what scares me.

My plan is to use the PE-1 to deal with the Borrelia and the Spooky2 for it's remote detox

program. I've ordered the spooky2 and am waiting to hear back from Larry to get the PE-1.

thanks

--------------------
Steve

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

In Germany, the bottles were separate, not all dilutions in one bottle. They were clear bottles, taped together in a row and we taped them to our solar plexus under our shirt.

--------------------

steveo
Member # 37969

Thank you Six.
I see that they have a borrelia/babesia combination in 10 bottles of 10 dilutions: 15,20,30,60,90,120,150,200,300,1000.

Does anybody know if those are appropriate dilutions? Brussels said I need to buy :

quote:

"D10, D60, D100, D200
C6, C30, C100, C200
LM4, and C1,000

All in DILUTED water /alcohol.

You'll need a few more that you can do yourself from these nosodes above.

Or you can order them too:
D12, D15, D30
C12, C60
(I haven't added these to the list because I would do myself at home, for free, if I were you)"

[QUOTE]

I don't know what the C,D, or LM stand for and I don't know if it's okay to combine the

borrelia and babesia for photon therapy. I have never been diagnosed with babesia either.

--------------------
Steve

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DesBio still has Borrelia, Bartonella, Brucella series
I think they also have Babesia mixed with Borrelia nosodes

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

I know the remedies you have and those are X dilutions which is the same as D solutions (D(decimal) and X (Roman numeral 10) are for the decimal scale.

The closest to D10 is 15X. 60x and 60D are the same.

The C (centisimal) scale is the hundred scale.

LM means Last Millesimal and the dilution rate is 1: 499 drops of water.

C is 1 in 99 drops of water.

D is 1 in 9 drops of water.

I'd write more but have to scoot.

steveo
Member # 37969

thank you for the translation lookup! does that mean I can make my own D and LM from a supply of C?

Also, does anyone know if its okay to use the borrelia/babesia blend, or do I need to keep

searching for borrelia alone for the bio photon treatment to be effective?

--------------------
Steve

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DesBio still has Borrelia, Bartonella, Brucella series
I think they also have Babesia mixed with Borrelia nosodes

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Steve, sorry I didn't know you didn't know about dilutions...

For the PE1/ Bionic, you'll need a bit more than what is written above:

Remedia.at does not have the lowest dilutions
D5, D6. I can see if I still have one extra here for you, if you'd like.

You can also ask Meripharm.de. They sold the Borrelia nosodes from Staufen Pharma, the original nosodes used by dr. W.

I tried to buy what they had in stock, and the whole sequence was no longer complete.
http://www.meripharm.de/wDeutsch/Produkte/Medizinprodukte_Testsaetze/bakterielle_nosoden.shtml?navid=11

Contact them to ask.

And buy the whole set of Borrelia-Antigen from them, if they still have (Borrelia antigen D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D30, D60)

------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

In 'summary', to avoid confusion:

Original Staufen Testsatz nosode series, used by dr. W are ONLY:
D5, D6, D8, D10, D12, D15, D30, D60, D100, D200

Under is a photo of these nosodes from a book about lyme treatment (pages 90-91)

Book showing a photo of the Staufen nosodes used by dr. W

These were sold to the public by Meripharm.

They won't ship to the US anymore, but please contact them and tell you can ship to an address in Germany (I live next to the border and I can pick it for you).

Price was about 30-50 dollars, I can't remember...
They will NOT have all dilutions, as Staufen closed its doors. They are selling the nosodes that are left in stock.

Buy from them, and I'll help you find the missing ones (or if you buy the D5, the MOST IMPORTANT ONE, you can produce all others by hand at home).

that is all dr. W used (for Borrelia).

----------------------------
The Borrelia - Antigen Nosode series from Meripharm (is also a Staufen product):
D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D30, D60

I highly recommend these Antigen series, to be used during or after dr W's treatment with the PE1.

I think Meripharm still have them all. It is worth to buy, in my experience.

It will deal with left overs from the infection, minor symptoms that came from the immune reaction.

I can't remember the cost, but shall be around 30-50 dollars too.

If they don't have all, remember, the MOST IMPORTANT is the SMALLEST D4. From this one, you can produce by hand all others.

Dr. W does not use these, as far as I know.
----------------------------------

The C nosodes are very important in my opinion, and will NOT be used with the PE1.

I would recommend:
C6, C12, C30, C60, C100, C200

They will only be used ingested under the tongue, when the photon treatment above finishes.

Again, if you buy the C6, you can produce all other dilutions by hand. It takes though a bit of time and patience.

C dilutions are stronger than D dilutions, and will deal with less visible symptoms, the left overs, and will help you not to relapse (in my opinion).

These C dilutions are very much used here in Europe, for lyme or other conditions.

I would highly recommend these, or the infection may persist.

--------------------
C1,000 is a very high diluted nosode, and if you once need that, it will be only once or twice a year or so...

It's not a must, you can buy it later.

I do think it helped me, when I was in the very last phase of lyme, doubting whether I was lyme-free or not. The moment I took that, I felt an almost immediate reaction, like a relief.
It acts also psychologically, I think, to clear trauma or something like that.

-----------------------
LM6 (I just checked now, it's LM6, not LM4, sorry!)

LM6 is the dilution I learned from my lyme doctor here in Switzerland, who learned from a vet: he uses that for repelling ticks in herds.

The tick situation in some areas here is very bad, and sometimes, whole herds are covered in ticks. Farmers give Borrelia nosodes mixed in food or water so that their animals get less ticks.

I use that for about 11 years, to repel ticks.
I'm still bitten, but not that often as before.

If I don't take that, I can be bitten almost every day from March to September. With these nosodes, the number of bites fall to 5 a year, in average.

You don't have to buy it, it was just a suggestion.

The only borrelia nosode I still use today is this LM6. I only bought ONE bottle once in my life, and I still use the same bottle, because I dilute it in water, succuss it and take it.

All products above are mostly a one time buy, except for the C nosodes, that you need to ingest.

I never bought these many times either (just once), but because I dilute them in water and produce my own homeopathic dilutions.

they are all very inexpensive, in that sense. The whole family can use the same products.

I hope this clarifies what each nosode does...

Brussels
Member # 13480

remedia.at has many Borrelia nosodes,and will ship to you in the US, i think.

they do NOT have the Bb test-series in small vials, but they have it in bigger bottles, that is why each bottle costs more (because they were done for ingestion, in larger quantity).

Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm going to send all these nosodes to a company in the US soon.

I'm already in contact with someone there, who is interested in trying to record all the frequencies of the Staufen nosodes using a 'plasma technology'.

That is why I bought these Meripharm-Staufen nosodes again recently.

I'll give the nosodes in his hands, and will pray that this plasma technology is able to record the imprint of these nosodes forever.

I no longer need them, but I find it a shame that lobbying is destroying all these amazing therapies!

It's still just a dream, I'm not sure it's going to work, but I hope these nosodes frequencies will not be totally lost.

And if they do work, it would be wonderful to have them back to being produced again! And you guys may buy them directly in the US!

steveo
Member # 37969

Brussels, I just sent you a pm. I can't get ahold of Meripharm.

Anuta, are you saying that Desbio has the Borrelia by itself, in the dilutions that Brussels recommends? Or do they just have some

of them in combination? I tried to log in to their website to see what they offer, but they need a practitioner to recommend you to them in

order to log in and i don't have that.
thank you

--------------------
Steve

steveo
Member # 37969

Also,
Why are the different dilutions so important? Why not just one concentration of the pathogen?

--------------------
Steve

Brussels
Member # 13480

Do you read German?
this is what Meripharm still had in October 2016, with all the prices:

Im Sortiment hätten wir
" BORRELIA-ANTIGEN NOS. PTR D4,D6,D8,D10,D12,D30,D60 ".

Dabei handelt es sich um einen neuen ( seit 10-15 Jahren ) Borrelia-Erreger.

Die Ampullen sind von Staufen-MP/Göppingen produziert.

Steril in isotonischer Kochsalzlösung, Klarglas und keine Radionics !

Als EINZELAMPULLEN die von Ihnen angefragte Borrelia Nos. in den Potenzen D5,D6,D8,D12,D60 und D200.

Bezüglich einer Lieferung in die Schweiz kämen folgende Kosten auf sie zu :

Potenzreihe EURO 33,00.
Einzelampullen bis einschließlich D30 EURO 4,00 / Ampulle
Einzelampullen D60 oder D200 EURO 6,00 / Ampulle

Bankgebühren in Höhe von EURO 10,00.
Sowie Portokosten von mindestens EURO 20,00.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

I recently bought Desbio nosodes at Naturalhealinghouse.com
They have Borrelia X nosodes mixed with Babesia nosodes

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Dr. W did use those nosodes, but he added two other vials. One he said was the bacteria. He told us it was only allowed by law to be in doctor's offices and that in the US it was only allowed in laboratories with a special license.

Some have suggested that vial was a mother tincture, but that doesn't make sense since it is only allowed in special labs in the US and not even in doctor's offices.

I don't know what the other of those two vials was.

He let us take the nosodes home with us, but we weren't allowed to take the other two vials.

He told us when we got home that we could use blood since our Lyme load was lowered. I did, just straight blood (after a round of the borrelia/babesia nosodes from Deseret). I treated with blood for the year after I went to Germany.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Don't get intimidated by all the homeopathic information. I never learned about it and I got well with photon treatment. [Smile]

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

It's true, Six!!

My daughter could apply her own treatment with the PE1 at age 5 without understanding anything either!!!

Application is easy, once you have the right substances!

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

quote:
Originally posted by steveo:
thank you for the translation lookup! does that mean I can make my own D and LM from a supply of C?

Unfortunately, one cannot make a D from a C because a C has already been diluted too much.

You COULD make a D into a C though by adding more drops of water. Ok, it would not be "exactly" a perfect C but darn CLOSE enough. In homeopathy we have a joke and we would call that a "close-enough-icum."

Now you know WHY homeopathic labs are getting closed down. You could treat a whole epidemic for practically nothing as once you have ONE pellet of any potency you can have it forever.

Drop it in water and everyone from the neighborhood comes for a drop of the remedy water to be put in a glass or jar from home. Then add 1/2 cup water and stir 10 times and that makes a gajillion more doses.

Like Brussels said- if you can get the D5 you can make almost anything from that. It will take some time but it is possible.

You could use the Korsikov method which uses the same vial over and over instead of having numerous (even into the hundreds) of vials.

Here is a link showing the making of a C potency with the Korsikov method:
http://www.sulisinstruments.com/korsakovian.html

Example: you have a D5 "mother bottle", take one drop of that and put it in an empty vial and add 9 drops of water. Succuss it 10 times
(some labs succuss (bang on your palm or soft book) it 100 times)

This is a D6 potency.

Then...pour it out and leave one drop in the vial and add another 9 drops of purified water and succuss 10-100 times (the more you succuss it the more energetic it will be).

Whatever you do- just keep it uniform so you know what you did. Let's say you succuss 50 times- then succuss 50 times every time.

This is a D7 potency, etc.

You could also use ratios to work with:

D or X is
1 part of "Mother solution"
9 parts purified water

I use a mix of alcohol and water to preserve it better. When I get to the last potency
then I do it like this for a D or X:

1 drop of the remedy from a previous potency
6 drops of pure water
3 drops of organic grape vodka

You could use Brandy too- but that has gluten in it and some people are sensitive to gluten.

Succuss as usual. This solution will last a long time.

Normally, one does not need to jump through all of these hoops but seeing that these nosodes are hard to get in low potencies then one may have to jump through hoops.

Once you go through all of that work make sure to keep your remedies away from strong EMF fields. I keep all of my remedies at least a yard from any cell phone or computer.

We don't use a microwave but some people do so it would not be good to store the remedies in a cupboard next to the microwave.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Great suggestions, Look up. Thank you.

You explain things so well!!!

I guess the problem with homeopathy is not the physical part of it (dilution, succussion, ingestion, etc), but the MENTAL part of it:

It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to believe this stuff will work!!!

Most of the WEstern world cannot grasp what is a remedy that's got basically water! And only water!!

They classify that as placebo, so why learning all those TOO EASY techniques, that are practically for free?

Homeopathy just comes in front, when there are people claiming to be cured. Like we did, with the PE1.

They think: well, it's the infrared from the PE1 that healed her.

No, no, no... It wasn't: it was the HOMEOPATHY that healed!

The same water remedy: yes, yes, yes.

So every single guy that had been healed from chronic lyme through the Bionic or PE1, has been healed by WATER remedies, not by high tech infrared devices.

The infrared only TRANSMITS the frequencies.

The proof is simple: repeat the procedure without nosodes attached to your belly, NOTHING will happen!!!

Add nosodes, you MAY get rid of lyme!

And you don't even have to INGEST nosodes, only keep it on your skin. This is the power of homeopathy.

That is why what heals is not the water, it's not the molecules of water in the remedy that are healing.

Just think about the history of homepathy, that goes back to Hahnemann 200 years ++ ago.

200 years of history!! It's amazing, I find.

How can we be antibiotic free for so long, 10 years?

And how could I do 7 bone surgeries (cavitations) all of them fully infected, WITHOUT a single dose of antibiotic?

it takes a lot of placebo for that!!!! [Big Grin]

People are so afraid about the end of the era of antibiotic. But if they knew how powerful homeopathy is, there is no fear at all, in my opinion.

I mean, of course, homeopathy cannot go against all pathogens, and not everyone will be healed with it, but after all these years using homeopathy against infections, I never needed to come back to antibiotics (unless I'm on a trip, and I do not have my home pharmacy with me).

it is very important to destroy homeopathy, so that we become slaves of drugs, that we all see, literally, are NOT working any longer!

The lyme community is a proof of how inefficient antibiotics became for any chronic condition.

In my opinion.

but I do see clearly: what blocks people to move into homeopathy and energy medicine, is that it 'sounds' quack, impossible.

Their minds are totally stuck and cannot 'believe', so they won't give it a try. And if you say 'it's for free', then they'll believe it won't work AT ALL!!!

Photon + nosodes is the proof that what heals in homeopathy is NOT WATER, but the frequency inside water. If it was the water, we needed to have ingested the stuff to get better. And no one ingested those nosodes!!!

It still marvels me, when I think about it.

I got a new tick bite again, yesterday. My 6th this year. Or 7th? Ticks are increasing clearly, in my region.

If I didn't have homeopathy, I wonder what choice would I have, than move permanently out of the country side.

steveo
Member # 37969

Six, when you said that "DR W. used those Nosodes" were you referring to the ones from Meripharm that Brussels mentioned in German?

Lookup and Brussels, I'm grateful for all the information on how to make different concentrations, but I am still curious why there is a need for the various concentrations.

Also, perhaps I can contribute something to this instead of just receiving help. My wife and I live and work on a farm in the southern

U.S. and have a huge infestation of ticks in our area since it is very hot and humid and

since we live next to a State Park that is filled with deer. For our first two years

here, we were covered in ticks constantly. We had ticks and tick bites almost daily.

Eventually we found pants and socks that had Permethrin in them. That helped alot. Even

better than that though was to establish a community of Guinnea fowl. It used to be that

I couldn't walk from the house to the barn (50 meters) without fear of picing up ticks. Since

the Guinneas though, I haven't been bitten on our farm and have only seen two ticks on our

property in the last 4 years. Our barn cats and our Great Pyrenees roam all 9 acres and

even into the surrounding woods and none of them ever has a tick. Our guinneas have

cleaned up our property and a lot of the land around us. My anxiety for re-infection on my

land is gone entirely. I highly recommend them. They are loud at times, but it is well worth
the peace of mind.

--------------------
Steve

Brussels
Member # 13480

amazing story, Steve. Are your guinea fowl walking free? Do they come back to sleep inside? And what about care? Are they like chicken?

Do they give nice eggs like chicken? And reproduce themselves on their own, or we must help with infrared incubators etc?

I have just a small area, but would like to have a couple of Guinea fowls, they look nice!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_guineafowl

Wikipedia talks about the fact that these fowls do love ticks!!

-------------------------
dr. W used Staufen nosodes, as it was one of the biggest companies here (one of the most trustworthy sources of homeopathics in Europe).

As for the dilutions, that IS homeopathy!

It's a bit like a filter: you can look at the same image but if you put another filter, the image will look different.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Homeopathy is DILUTION.

The more you dilute, the stronger it gets.

Why different dilutions?

You take the wrong dilution, there is no result.
As simple as that.

Take an example at a simple cold: first symptoms are fatigue, nose runs like water, no cough, viruses are reproducing fast to colonize more of your body.

So you treat it with certain homeopathic remedies:
- stronger anti-viral, possibly a nosode of penicillium glabrum D6, that helps with killing
- you can use Allium cepa that is basically onion, to stop the running nose

In a few days, no more runny nose like before, but it becomes a cough, that is wet, sticky, with catarrh:
- you can increase the dilution of the Penicillium glabrum to D12, D30 even D60 to stop the spread of infection.
- you have to use other cough medicine..

7 days after, the running nose starts to be sticky too, no more watery... Allium cepa will NOT work, so you change it to something else, that also helps stopping that heavy, sticky catarrh coming from the nose.

10 days after, the cough became so dry, you have no more fatigue (meaning, infection is off, symptoms remain)... but the dry cough does not go away.

Time to make it liquid, to put it off. You stop all nosodes (no more killing), then add only treatments to make the cough wet so that it goes away.

-------------------------
Same with lyme disease:

it has phases. Bacterial colonies behave different in different phases. Sometimes you need more aggressive anti-microbial treatment, sometimes less aggressive treatment.

By the end of the treatment, you don't feel any infection anymore, even though you may have some left over symptoms to treat.

Different dilutions clear all levels of disease. that is how I understand it.

-----------------------
A last example:

Borrelia nosodes C200 are the nosodes that are classic. MOst homeopaths will know these nosodes, and will prescribe to all lyme patients.

I took these in the beginning of my lyme history. Ingested, orally. It helped, but it did not solve my problem AT ALL.

Later in the treatment, when I finally found dr. W's protocol, I used very low dilutions first, that CLEARLY got rid of MANY symptoms, then added the C dilutions, including the C200.

Well, that did the job.

So, in short, taking only one dilution C200 because it's a strong dilution, does not mean you will clear lyme.

Same as antibiotics: some people may use 5 simultaneous antibiotics in high dose for 6 months, but that does not mean it will clear lyme either!!

Strong does not mean better.

In homeopathy, DILUTION makes the product. One dilution is not the same as the other dilution.

Each dilution is a single product, a single medicine.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I think it's a bit like a frequency.

People using Rife know that not only one frequency will kill the pathogen.

The pathogen has many 'faces', the pleomorphic forms, so in no way one frequency will kill them all!

Think of each nosode dilution having a different frequency, and will then treat a different problem.

Like that, you can understand why is it better to go through all possible frequencies to 'eradicate' / treat the WHOLE problem, instead of treating one or a few sides of it.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Dr W used Staufen Pharmaceuticals nosodes. Plus two other vials that he said contained "live bacteria" that were not allowed to leave his office. He said they are only legal in doctor's offices in Germany, but in the US they are only legal in special laboratories, doctors can't even have them.

He said at home we could use blood instead of those two vials because the blood has everything.

--------------------

steveo
Member # 37969

Thank you Brussels and Six. This is very helpful.

As far as guinneas go....they are easy keepers. We let them roam free. They feed themselves

and then fly up into the trees at night to sleep safe. They hide their eggs, but if you

find them and want to eat them, they are small, but very good. Very high in rich protein. We

do supplement their food during winter or during nesting if they "ask" us for food. The

nesting mothers tend to get really hungry while

protecting and warming the eggs. The birds are

loud...sometimes for many months at a time. It's better than ticks though. They stay

mostly quiet for about a half a year. Winter time makes them noisy again though.

--------------------
Steve

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement