LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » GcMAF - Imprinting resonant energy OR

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GcMAF - Imprinting resonant energy OR
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is about using homeopathic GcMAF versus using a plant derived "sugar" (OraSal) which lowers Nagalase -> our body once again making GcMAF.

Imprinting resonant energy = energy transfer from one substance to another is not "believed" by some:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/11/30/a-device-to-put-homeopaths-out-of-business/ Please at least look at the picture in the link.

Take note – supposedly the energy is copied according to the above link,

but …

fairly recently physicists have shown it is possible to

***transmit information***

via virtual photons

***without transmitting energy***

which requires photons!

Humans ARE very “electromagnetic”.

“The electromagnetic interaction is mediated by the

constant exchange of photons

from one charged object to another.”

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ULhbzWbp_akJ:https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php%3Fid%3D414

And…

“All real photons carry energy.”

However…

“Photon 'afterglow' could *transmit information* without transmitting energy”

https://tinyurl.com/mafkdwf

Uhm…telepathy? = is the purported transmission of information from one person to another

without using

any of our known sensory channels
or physical interaction.

It is currently considered “Pseudoscience”, but given the tiny url link above that may change.

What is the “sender” saying to the “receiver” making a GcMAF “imprint” on
its

memory?

P.S. I suspect GcMAF hits only one form of Bb et al (in macrophages) and not the other forms that maybe hanging out in different cellular locations.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marnie wrote:"“Photon 'afterglow' could *transmit information* without transmitting energy”

I call it an informational hologram.

There is an infinite amount of healing information available that could be tapped into.

Think about it. It's a red-pill kind of thing. Now you know how tricked we all have been.

We are informational energetic beings therefore informational energy substances can heal us.

Of course, we are also physical beings that need material substances to sustain us. Truly integrating the healing modalities would be the way to go.

Yeah, we all know who has a strangle hold on the AMA, etc. Old boring story. In my opinion, you just gotta do your own thing to stay well now days.

Once I saw what homeopathy was capable of it changed the course of my life.

[ 05-19-2017, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Marnie, that device of radionics is almost the same I have. I believe it's possibly done by the same maker!!!

I rarely use it today, too weak for what I need for the moment.

Dr. K uses one too.

Homeopathy has been around for 250 years or so? We still haven't been able to explain it, so many years after it.

Suppose that you all are waiting for an explanation of how quantum devices, quantum techniques, healers' powers and homeopathy work.

Well, physicists know that our science, up to now, discovered 4% of what the universe is made of.

96% of the universe is totally unknown to our current science.

96%! Can you grasp that?

They can see galaxies moving BUT the 4 forces known by science today (gravity, electromagnetism, strong and weak forces) cannot explain those galaxy movements!

https://phys.org/news/2016-08-physicists-discovery-nature.html

So scientists call that dark-'something' (they do not know, that is why they are 'dark'), either dark energy, dark matter (dark photons, as in this article above...).

It would be wonderful if we could understand that all BEFORE starting our treatments.

If we have many lifetimes to wait for answers and then start trying treatments to heal, it would be wonderful.

The problem we just have one single lifetime.

That is why I follow dr. Kronn's advice: as science still cannot see, understand, measure these dark 'things', he just tries and see if they get results or not.

That is how homeopathy has been working for the last 250 years.

That's what I've been doing ever since I went into this world of energy medicine.

As long as I get results, at least, I don't have to wait 250 years just to see if someone comes with a scientific explanation.

Hahnemann would still be waiting, 250 years after his invention!!!

[ 05-21-2017, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am about to test imprinting in the next few weeks. It will be anecdotal, but everything I test is. We will see if I can get a response that would indicate if it has an effect. I am skeptical but I always am.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you doing to imprint, Dan?

Homeopathy needs nothing but any substance (your so to say mother-tincture) then water. Basically that.

Then dilute, succuss, dilute, succuss, there you are!

Radionics is muuuuch different. I trust radionics about 5%. If they are freshly made, about 50%.

Give me an homeopathic remedy, and I know what it does! I won't put my hand on fire for it, but I usually see results rather fast, if used coupled with energy testing.

Let us know!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an imprint plate I can connect to the GB-4000. I have had it for a while but haven't used it much.

I supposedly can imprint my Lyme frequencies for my wife and it should have a similar effect as running them on the machine.

I will test it in a double blind way. Two bottles with water and alcohol in them but only one will be imprinted with frequencies.
My wife will not know which she is getting. I am hoping that her response will give me a good idea if this is a viable treatment option.

I will also make a remedy for some pathogens I know I have. But that won't be blinded.

We will see how this all works out.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels wrote:"Homeopathy needs nothing but any substance (your so to say mother-tincture) then water. Basically that.

Then dilute, succuss, dilute, succuss..."

Right. A homeopathic remedy is always made from a substance (you can use anything from a flower to a milk to whatever) and then it is diluted and succussed over and over, depending on what potency you want.

The more it is diluted and succussed the stronger it gets. A potency of 6c has been succussed 600 times and potency of 30c has been succussed 3000 times.

The 30c is much more energetically dynamic and deeper acting.

200c potency is not generally sold to the public but can be obtained through a homeopathic consult from a trained homeopath.

Too many untrained health care practitioners are prescribing homeopathics and they don't know what they are doing.

I would like to see that stopped as their uneducated work contributes to giving homeopathy a bad name.

For the most part, people's vital forces are weak now days and I move cases along with 6s and 30s or LM potencies which are very gentle.

Here is a video on how Boiron (the biggest seller of homeopathics in the USA) makes remedies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWzX_rT9a-o

Imprinters make informational remedies. There is not any succussion or dilution.

I think imprinted remedies are interesting but I don't rely on them at all. I would like to have some fun trying that plate out too as I bought it to go with my GB-4000 rife but have never used it.

We know what a homeopathic is capable of and I stick with that.

Still, I would love to find out what you discover with your experiment!

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

From my understanding, which is certainly incomplete concerning homeopathy or imprinting, the mechanism would almost have to do with the frequency in the water. While the frequency from a substance would likely be more complex than one imprinted, the mechanism would likely be the same.
Unless it is a different, unknown mechanism altogether.

I never did understand on any level how a weaker potency can be more effective but I guess whether something is true or not does not necessarily require my understanding.

It is interesting either way.

Dan

Brussels
Member # 13480

Cool video! Thank you Look up!!

Radionics is that, Dan: they copy the frequency of the water from the original homeopathic medicine...

Or they simulate a probable frequency from a tooth, a plant, whatever they want to make the remedy from.

The difference is big.

If you think of quantum physics, with subatomic particles, well, homeopathy will still have some subatomic particles from the original substance, as there is always a bit in each dilution.

Our current measuring devices are too imprecise, and cannot find these atomic substances anymore, but there must be something (it's just over diluted).

The copy-method from frequencies (radionics) will have ZERO particles as the water had never had any initial contact with the original mother tincture.

Dr. K and many people do use radionics, but the imprint usually does not last, it's very unstable.

Once the remedy leaves the machine, you'll get the impression the substance is actually working as well as homeopathy.

But after a month, there will be clear differences, in my own experience.

After a year, you got just water, no more imprint.

Some of Hahnemann's homeopathic sugar pellets were used about 100 years after his death, and were still working, according to the literature.

My LLMD is an homeopath. He uses imprinting machines when necessary. But he told me they don't work for very long either. There is no use to store these remedies, for example.

My whole closet is full of them (about 80% of what I store are homeopathic medicine). I've been collecting them for at least 2 full decades.

Before I threw them off, as I thought they wouldn't last.

It was another homeopath who told me, they are forced to put a date of expiry, but he said, they never expire, if well stored. Liquid homeopathy though will one day expire, depending on the amount of alcohol.

Liquids are more sensitive to frequencies, electrosmog..., so they are less stable than sugar pellets.

I mean, if these homeopathic remedies were just frequencies, I suppose they would also get the frequencies of the environment and lose power?!

I believe there are subatomic particles there that make the remedy so stable for so many years, decades even. It's just my guess...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement