LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Treating cavitation with infrared + homeopathy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Treating cavitation with infrared + homeopathy?
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Severely infected tooth died during active lyme about 10 years ago.

The dentist did a root canal procedure to clean the infection a bit. Extreme acid liquids were pouring through my nostrils during that infection.

The moment I entered the dentists office, I told him 'I have a tooth infection', he said. 'I know'. Just because I was stinking. Everywhere I went, the smell was so bad that you could feel by the door!

After doing the root canal and putting some antibitics inside it, it stopped to look infected. The dentist closed the canal.

About 3-4 years ago, I started having heart problems. Lyme was long gone, but I was feeling lousy. Arrhythmia, high blood pressure, waking up suddenly in the night...

My lyme dr told me: tha dead tooth is bad, you got to pull it or you may even die suddenly.

So I pulled it off, did the cavitation (cleaning of the bone). The cheekbone was infected.

The dentist could not clean the whole of the infection.

I don't know when the cheekbone started to be bad, but I suspect that I started feeling it bad about 5 years ago.

3 years ago, after taking the tooth off, the pain was up to my left eye, so pretty much of the left cheekbone was affected.

2 years ago, I tried the Violet ray there, which seemed to help, but did not solve the problem.

I tried infrared alone. It did not solve it.

About 2-3 months ago, I started taking and using Vital force products for that cheekbone: cannabis and some Clean Sweep. They helped, but was not enough.

3 weeks ago: I decided to take penicillum notatum for it, in homeopathic form. It helped, but was not enough.

2 weeks ago: I took same Penicillum notatum D6 (homeopathy) through pulsed infrared, and it did feel good.

I got very tired, and that lasted half a day.

I photooned next day, VFT cannabis homeopathic too, and wow, for the first time, I felt this was reaching my bones, very deep.

I felt again tired.

In between I use the Violet Ray to help boost energy in the bones.

It's not nailed yet, but for the first time, i start to feel hopeful I can stop bone infection with the PE1 + nosode + cannabis homeopathic.

I did 2 treatments each so far, but I know the infection may be 10 years old, so I'll need longer treatment.

It's a different treatment that I did for lyme as I do not use the specific nosodes that causes the infection (as I don't know which pathogen is causing it). But I use a penicillum nosode.

I had the idea after I heard that dr. R from Parac. clinic uses Sanum for cavitations if they do not heal after the normal procedure.

I'll let you guys know if this works...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Brussels, I have no doubts that you will make that 10 years old bone infection to go away...

Teeth are somehow connected to heart. By meridians?
Dr. K. In one of his sessions was telling the story how he almost lost his very good friend who happend to be a dentist in Germany.
This dentist caught some horrible infection from his patient's mouth, which caused him horrific endocarditis . He had to have a heart transplant! Can you believe it? That poor guy almost died from tooth infection. His body was rejecting the transplant and the immunosuppressive drugs that they were giving him didn't work.
This is where Dr.K. Got involved and found out that immunoduprresors don't reach the heart cause there is energetic blockage.
Well Brussels, I bet you can guess what DrK did. Tapping and double point accupressure. He saved his friend's life. Heart transplant finally worked.
But how would it end if this guy wouldn't be a Dr. K friend?

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the info B. Yes, this is serious stuff. Even if we get the dental work, root canal, removing the tooth - how do we know that the infection &/or bacteria are gone...?

I'm sure it remains after the tooth is made into a root canal or even if it's removed. If the tooth is strong enough to still be in the jaw - there should be some way to kill the infection & keep it from coming back.

I have been getting fistulas near the tooth. It seems that the infection is draining. Why isn't that enough? If it gets really bad - like in your case, B - I would say something serious has to be done. I guess we try to prevent that but it's a delicate balance knowing when that time has come.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS - which Sanum product? It would probably help to know what bacteria is causing the problem...
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, try PEMF on it.
That will reduce inflammation, improve blood circulation, and help the immune system to heal the infection.

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all guys for suggestions and support.

The infection is not bad, in the sense that is very chronic, and got slowly worse with the years, I think.

Cavitation can only clean near the tooth root, but not farther (in my case, the surgeon would have to take off almost my whole left cheekbone...).

While he was drilling 3 years ago, his device went slipping inside, due to porous bones. He kept saying 'sorry' all the time, as his hands slipped with the driller all the time...

It felt like my bones were no longer hard, but like a coral reef, full of holes...

Cavitation surgery can clean, as I said, only close to the tooth root.

If you wait too long like I did (about 7 years after I did the root canal), in a tooth that was as severely infected as mine, I guess, it's more than obvious that the infection will progress through the bones...

Anuta, great he saved the man! What 2 point acupucnture cannot do.... It's like a God sent technique, that costs zero, so easy to do, and no one is doing that, apart from dr. K.

Two point acupunture, I'm almost sure, can deal with problems that could not be solved by most treatments, because the organ / area gets blocked, so no nutrition goes well inside, no detox happens, no medicine goes inside, and on top, the organ does not work well.

If all lyme patients could do that, many wouldn't be spending 2 decades on treatments, I feel.

Of course, my cheekbone was blocked too, and I am doing this 2 point acupuncture thing (with the PE1, as I'm too lazy to tap it everyday).

The way to do it with the PE1: you hold both points, test which program + intensity you would need for each point, then the time.

While you photoon one point, keep the finger on the other point. And vice versa. The treatment lasts about a week. Then you need to do it again.

Sparkle, Dr. R. (Parac Clinic) said that he tests his patients after cavitation surgery, weeks after the procedure, to see if the infection of the bones are truly gone. Often, they aren't, so he INJECTS Sanum nosodes in the bones.

That's where I came with the idea of using Sanum photooned.

The problem was that no Sanum has tested for many years for that cheekbone. I supposed Sanum nosodes were not what my body wanted.

I was wrong!! I used Vital Force on that cheekbone, to clean bad energies (Clean Sweep does that, basically). After a few days Clean Sweeping my cheekbone, guess what? The most common Sanum nosode (Penicilum notatum /chrysogenum) started testing.

Again, another sort of blockade that these critters did ( I think).

How many times dr. K said: 'suddenly, products that did not work start working'.

What does that mean, you may say. Well, for some reason, it is NOT the product that is not working, but the BODY that is not working!!

For example, minerals. Why does almost every single lyme patient has the HPU-KPU problem, dumping zinc out of the body, while the body is craving / needing zinc so much?

Zinc is essential for the immune system, and exactly us, lyme patients, dump zinc in the urine instead of using it against critters!!

Taking zinc does not solve the problem (only temporarily, if your body accepts that extra zinc), because as soon as you stop the overdose of zinc, your body will dump the small amounts you are taking through food again.

Something awful, isn't it?

Taking the chemical supplement won't solve the problem. Dr. K says patients may need zinc supplements for life.

i'm sure it's a blockade of the body that causes that. How to solve that, dr. K has not yet discovered (except for the ionic foot bath theory, that may solve that, it seems....)

I had that Sanum remedy with me for more than a decade and it never tested for that infection (not that I remember....). Suddenly, it starts testing good, out of nothing.

It makes me think about the problem of Cleaning energetically a place before treating it.

It's no wonder that shamans clean an area energetically before they perform a ritual or a healing act.

We think 'superstition', non-sense, but dr. Kronn was the only one that took that seriously and created that product to clean the body, environment before any treatment.

He gets different LABORATORY results just by doing that Clean Sweeping before treatments in lab mice!!!

All get same remedies, but the ones that were Clean Sweeped before get much better performance, without any doubt.

I was thinking that we should all Clean Sweep the whole body every day, so that our remedies, supplements even drug may work better.

Sparkle: Notakehl (Sanum) is what I used.

but as I told above, it worked only photooned, and it is not enough in my case. I needed to photoon also cannabis in different dilutions.

Both treatments did touch the bone problem.

I feel super energetic these last days.

Carol, I'm using my Violet Ray there. For sure it feels good. I haven't bought the PEMF as I'm leaving for vacations (no one home to get the package....).

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle, The Sanum product Brussels is using called Pleo Not here in North America
Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Sparkle, The Sanum product Brussels is using called Pleo Not here in North America
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thank you, aunta. I'm looking for it but it's all out of stock everywhere in the US. I have to see if this will be useful for me. I'll give it some thought & get back with everyone.

Is it available in UK? I have a relative there.

B. - sometimes the old ways work. There was a logic to things that may seem odd to many modern people. Have a nice vacation!

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Man, it was available few months ago when I checked. I hope they will not ban Sanum here the same way they did with Heel.
Sparkle, keep trying maybe you can find some sites that still have it.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4054083/

Antimicrobial efficacy of five essential oils against oral pathogens: An in vitro study

Conclusion:

Peppermint, tea tree and thyme oil can act as an effective intracanal antiseptic solution against oral pathogens.

-

I was thinking about oil of oregano... Wonder why they didn't test that. Historically, myrrh has been used for dental problems.

Also -

http://www.healingteethnaturally.com/home-remedies-for-curing-dental-abscess.html

https://bodyunburdened.com/top-5-essential-oils-healthy-teeth-and-gums/

sparkle7
Member # 10397

This website has good info -

http://www.healingteethnaturally.com/tooth-root-infection-remedies.html

--

http://www.healingteethnaturally.com/homeopathy-tissue-cell-salts-dental-application.html#tissue-salt-4-against-pus-pockets-tooth-root-infections

Tissue salt number 4, Potassium chloride (kali mur): according to several impressive testimonials I have read, taking Potassium chloride (kali mur) in high doses is powerfully effective against pus pockets in the tooth roots (infections in the jaw) while having no side effects. It supposedly works quickest and best when you take the tablets in hot water. Allow ten tablets to dissolve in a cup of hot water (this will take a few minutes only, attention: never use a metal spoon to stir), then sip slowly and repeat several times a day. If you take too little, you may see no result, but with regular intake the pus pocket may heal up very quickly. You may see some pus being discharged in the process.

Tissue salt number 4 is said to work with infections that have progressed to the second stage (i.e. are no longer deeply red but have started to discharge) so it may be useful for a number of dental infections.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Potassium chloride (kali mur) is cell salt number 4 in Europe. In the US, Potassium chloride (kali mur) is cell salt number 5.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

More...

Oregano Oil Tooth Powder

5 tsp. baking soda
5 drops oregano oil.

Place ingredients in zippered plastic bag. Squish the mixture in the bag till well mixed. Store in HDPE2 closed jar or keep in the original bag. Zappicate the final product. This is a 2-month supply.

Brushing daily will keep clostridium bacteria at undetectable levels. Dip dry toothbrush in powder. Oregano oil straight in your mouth could make you jump with a burning sensation. Although it does not harm you.

If you get accidentally too much, chew bread and keep your tongue at the roof of your mouth.

Immediately after dental work your mouth is too sore to brush at this time. Simply rub your teeth after flossing. Wind a strip of paper towel around you finger. Dampen with a few drops of water and dip into the powder.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Sparkle, thanks a lot for all that info.

I in fact had rubbed Olbas oil on this cheekbone for very long. It does help (it has peppermint oil inside and other essential oils), but it hadn't solved the situation 100%...

Schussler salts are also known here... It's homeopathy. I usually took the 12 Schussler-salts in one tablet for some time, but my lyme dr told me there is lactose, so I dropped it.

I will soon be testing the VFT version of these Schussler salts, I'll let you know. I'm so excited! The VFT version will come soon, and for sure I'll try all the Schussler-salts again (without lactose!!).

Schussler salts do not act fast, in my experience. I never noticed anything too fast with Schussler, but I may not have used it enough to know...

Sanum works fast, at least, for me.

Baking soda is nice but it burns the gum. I brush my teeth with baking soda, on and off, as it helps with tart.

But it's really strong, I can only do that once a week maximum, or my gums get hurt.

If you guys like to have Sanum, I can send them to you (write me a PM).

I think I'll have to start collecting all Sanum nosodes in a proper way, as these precious remedies are being targeted.

Why? Because they do work!
Soon there won't be any.

Drinking it won't solve cavitations though, I think.

Dr. R. injects it directly in the bone. But if you have the Sota Lightworks, it may go into the bone if you photoon it. I think.

There is no more visible infection, in my case. I think all happens inside the bone. If I don't attack it, the infection remains quiet, chronic, growing slowly.

Because I'm attacking it frontally, with penicillum nosodes + cannabis, it fights back. I notice some pain, movements in sinuses.

If I go to the dentist, he won't find anything.

Are all your teeth alive, Sparkle? Or are you trying to treat dead teeth with these oils, Schussler salts...?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

What happened is the damn dentist drilled too close to the nerve while replacing a filling. It really hurt for a while but it started healing. I would put some goldenseal, coconut oil & small drop of oil of clove on a piece of cotton & leave it inside my cheek all night.

A fistula formed & It drew the infection out. I've been doing this on & off for about 2 years with not a huge problem.

I was eating something & I bit something hard. It was some snackfood from India. It cracked the tooth next to it. It didn't really hurt but eventually the cracked bit came off & exposed the nerve alittle.

I went to another dentist & he said the tooth with the drilled nerve was bad & had to go or get a root canal. He put a temporary filling on the cracked one. He gave me a week's worth of amoxicillin.

It felt tender for a few days & really hurt from exposure to cold drinks/food & hot. It's actually feeling alot better now.

I just don't want to get sepsis or some weird infection.

I was using the violet ray. I use it near my mouth & inhale the ozone like I'm smoking a cigarette. I could feel it on the damaged teeth being absorbed.

I got an ionic toothbrush, too. I can still taste something draining out of the tooth. I think it's going to heal. I think if I keep working on it - I'll be able to put off getting work done on it.

August is going to be a busy month so I don't really want to go through all this dental stuff right now.

Also - I upped my dosage of vitamin C. I'm going for maybe 2000-3000 mgs. a day.

I'm going to give the Sanum product some thought. There's alot of craziness with homeopathic remedies & medicine these days. Alot of anti-homeopathy brainwashing going on.

Sometimes it really works for me & sometimes it doesn't. I'd like to have the option to try it. I don't want "whomever" to restrict my ability to use it if I would like to try it.

Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:

Carol, I'm using my Violet Ray there. For sure it feels good.
I haven't bought the PEMF as I'm leaving for vacations (no one home to get the package....).

Okay, but I think you should order a PEMF device as soon as possible.

I don't think you understand why I am stressing the importance of PEMF to heal this.

You've explained how it has spread through the bone, and how "porous" your jawbone is.
PEMF will increase the circulation in the bone which will help the immune system to heal the infection.

You can google PEMF osteonecrosis to read about instances where PEMF helped the body to rebuild bone that was dead or dying.

Although the various things you are using are helping somewhat, I don't think they are increasing the blood circulation in the bone.

One of the links that Sparkle posted had some info about magnetic therapy.
http://www.healingteethnaturally.com/tooth-root-infection-remedies.html

Scroll down to:
Magnets eliminate infections in teeth after root canals

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Carol! I have my Sota MagPulser in storage. I'll have to see if I can find it. My teeth are feeling alot better. I have very mixed feelings about getting a root canal & even dealing with a dentist.

I've gotten alot of bad treatment & I don't agree with their ways of thinking about how to treat dental problems.

Infection is going to be there whether you get a root canal or not. If the tooth is not properly removed, you can get massive infection going on. Dr. Huggins has done studies that show that the bacteria after a root canal is much more dangerous than prior.

He also states that 97% of people with cancer also have root canals. I'm going to continue to work on the tooth in my own way for now. I don't know if I can avoid getting something done by a dentist but if I can hold off for a month or 2, that would help me.

tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do people do if you have multiple root canals?

How do you go about restoring the teeth?

I've heard zirconium implants. I had the Clifford test which shows titanium and zirconium is compatible for my body.

Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement