LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Free PARASITE SUMMIT, listen while you can!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free PARASITE SUMMIT, listen while you can!
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://parasitesummit.com/order/?inf_contact_key=1&idev_id=11577

[ 09-18-2017, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up for today - includes a doctor talking about Lyme, heavy metals and parasites -
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!! Catgirl. Great find! It's about time doctors for every disease consider this an underlying problem causing a lot of diseases and not just Lyme. Our grandparents knew parasites could be a problem. Thanks for posting. Did you order this summit? Robin have you listened to it? Gael xo

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael! I'm so happy you saw my post. [Smile] This seminar is so informative. I am going to buy it. Thanks for bumping it Robin. I hope more people see it!

For everyone else, this is so worth listening to. Everyone here can benefit from this seminar (JMO). Here are some notes just from Dr. Davidson's interview (the first day).

. . .

PARASITES can house lyme bacteria (nematodes), heavy metals. Parasites are sponges for heavy metals. Other things live inside of the parasites (lyme).

Not getting anywhere? Getting worse? Parasites are the issue. Heavy metals are connected to parasites, parasites are connected to lyme, lyme is connected to heavy metals.

Biofilm is often made of heavy metals. It’s like an extra layer. Everything kinda likes everything. The host gets sick and then goes after one thing and still sick. Dr. Jay D. says to work on all three of them. The trio, parasites, heavy metals and lyme.

Heavy metal toxicity allows for the opportunistic bugs to stay in the body. Parasites have to be at the top of the list. Deal with them first in order to start detoxing in order to deal with bacteria and viruses.

Heavy metals, the target organ is not the blood. Urine and hair testing, but a lot of inaccuracies for those though (excretion pathways can be blocked up, then body doesn’t drain well).

Energetic testing is good. Mercury loves the brain, hypothalamus, and pituitary. Heavy metal testing is deceptive. Parasites absorb heavy metals so if you didn’t deal with the parasites, the heavy metal test can come up negative.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I listened to Jay - he ties all three together - Lyme, heavy metals and parasites - please listen! Each day available for 24 hours. Sept 18 will probably be an encore day with all talks available for listening.
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Wow, Connie Strasheim's presentation was awesome! Connie says parasites are a really big problem for people with lyme disease.

Dr. Jay said parasites are very smart, very manipulative, and they also don’t want to be detected. They’ve adapted and can hide so people don’t go after them. Parasites can literally manipulate our thoughts (refers to a book "Your brain on parasites". We need to win the battle and take them down.

I haven't even typed the best stuff! Happy viewing everyone!

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check out www.lymephotos.com I had these exit my body after taking antiparasitic herbs,enzymes, salt/c and lots of kefir.

Drying them out puts them into osmotic shock. (dehydrates them by sucking out the water. It takes a lot of persistence and fortitude to get rid of them and can take a long time since there may be many.

I am still working on getting rid of some small ones. Research everything you can on parasites. Healing to everyone!! Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope Tutu listened to Parasites and Histamine today. I was wowed by the info between Lyme, MCAS and Parasites.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Everyone, if you're not listening to this you're missing out on wonderful info! Parasites hold people back, period. If you have lyme, parasites come with the tick too.

Today is the encore presentation, you can listen to any of the speakers for free today.

--------------------

Robin123
Member # 9197

Fantastic presentations - recommend looking at the speakers/topics and choosing some to watch -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement