LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Morgellon's info

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Morgellon's info
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this info in German, talking about chronic infections, resistance, fungi, and Morgellons (and other things).

They are looking for remedies to help fight very resistant infections or chronic conditions such as Morgellons.

The info under is a google translation of the Morgellon's page, with a few corrections I did:

---------------------
Morgellons with colorful photos

Morgellon's disease causes a number of symptoms that are estimated to affect between 300,000 and 600,000 people worldwide.

However, by now there is no recognized disease with this name - and therefore no official symptom list.

Patients are usually diagnosed with "imaged parasitosis" and treated with psychotropic drugs.

After evaluating photographic documentation made by various critically ill people, as well as interviewing a number of patients on their pre-existing conditions,

... this group of study (they call themselves 'time loop solution' group) ....

... concluded that Morgellon's disease is a fungal disease related to the milieu,

... i.e. a disease that breaks down in a given infection if and when the environment in the body allows the fungi to grow.

Since the fungus itself is not listed in the biology books, and the mycelium is apparently sprayed by airplanes,

.... we suppose that this was genetically engineered or a man-made weapon, used against humanity (bioweapon).

That would also explain the refusal of the state health authorities to recognize the disease.

[ 11-28-2017, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Continuing the translation...
------------------------------------

The symptoms that are regularly associated with this disease are:

1- Itching under the skin,

2*- Leaking of colorful threads and hexagonal crystals from open wounds.

The filaments, according to chemical analysis, yield quantum-dot-dyes, gold nanoparticles and red stem cells of an unknown highly engineered species.

3- Elimination of Morgellon spore-bearing-fruiting-bodies through the uterus or gastrointestinal tract.

4- The feeling of crawling insects under the skin.

This feeling of insect occupation is independent of fungal infestation in some documented cases and persists even after successful therapy.

This crawling has also earned the disease the name "Delusional Parasitosis", imaginary parasitosis.

5- Outsourcing fragments of insect-like-bodies from tissues / skin.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Continuing...
--------------------------------------

Anecdotally Morgellons seems to have a 28-day reproductive cycle.

Shortly before the departure of the spore-fruiting bodies from the intestine, one patient relates to feel a strong outflow of biophotons coming out from the body.

The process is triggered by severe pain in the gastrointestinal tract and is perceived as flowing energy from the head to the abdomen, resulting in a rhythmically pulsed hum in the ears.

The patient suffered according to their own information often feverish weaknesses.

Because of probable genetic similarity or relationships with the highly developped DNA of Morgellons, ....

... this fungi can integrate the DNA of two existing bio-insecticides - Beauveria brongnartii and Metarhizium,- as well as the genus Basidiobulus that causes Perianal Chron disease,

The Morgellon mycelium proliferates to muscles, if the thousands of images we received are not fake.

But Morgellons can also infect bone and brain according to radionic test (energy testing).

All the following statements refer to an evaluation of images that were sent to us:

To propagate, the fungus penetrates through the stomach wall into the digestive tract, in women it may also reproduce in the uterus, ....

... and there forms fruiting bodies in a cycle of 28 days, which carries a partially humanoid morphogenesis.

Typical features of the fruiting body are hip joint, head with growing brain lobes, corresponding to about the 3rd week of pregnancy in the human embryo, umbilical cord, marigold-like extension of the "spine" and a single compound eye.

There are "male" and "female" forms that form in a mushroom fruiting body partially Siamese twins and triplets.

The "female" forms carry under the skin hyphae with pearl cord-like red egg or stem cells, which have been described by the Carnicom Institute as genetically modified red blood cells.

According to the Carnicom Institute, these cells can multiply outside the body and are said to be resistant to extreme heat, frost, acids, alkalis and high vacuum.

The "male" forms form a white pouch, reminiscent of the shape of the bulb, the seed pouch in spiders.

From the morphogenesis of the fungus, hexagonal spores form the single compound eye, consisting of individual horny layers, between which are the spores of the Morgellon fungus.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Still continuing....
-------------------

The disease is not internationally recognized until today, so there is no official list of symptoms.

In therapeutic practice, it has been found that Morgellons infection rarely causes a severe onset of the disease.

Visible symptoms usually occur only in a weakened immune system.

Therefore, the number of unreported cases in terms of the infection rate is hardly to be estimated;

in the western countries, there may be a widespread prevalence without visible symptoms.

This weakening of the immune system was always accompanied by acidification of the body, as well as heavy exposure to heavy metals and fungal toxins.

This circumstance meant that this group of study also collected the latest scientific findings on the typical pre-existing diseases, which can lead to a serious infection process.

Brussels
Member # 13480

then comes the part with solutions... I'll do that translation later.

If someone would like to do it... Please¨

I'm not saying this is true, I'm just posting the info here, as it seems dr. K is somehow using the products here.

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjb4pEkWT0k

I was watching this video about the Black Goo and Morgellons in youtube.

Under it, there was this comment from someone:

-----------------------------------------
"It rained for four days and I noticed "Black Goo" showed up in my home, perfectly divided on the tile floor.

My mother saw it and asked what was on my floor while she tried to mop it up.

It was so unnatural.

This resulted in nine months of hell; physical and psychological torture, also known as Morgellon's Disease.

There was suddenly a uniform intelligence wrapped in layers around my body, made of biofilm that I felt was evil.

No one believed me and I was shunned by doctors and refused to be committed..

These entities use sacred geometry of DNA, chemistry and biology to accomplish overcoming good human individuals to extract our good qualities.

I was accused by family and colleagues of using methamphetamines and seeing "bugs" in my skin.

I lost my career of 20 years; my home that I worked so hard for as a single mother.

My boyfriend of eight years left me.

I admit, I was freaked out and questioned my own sanity as entities from another plane visited me nightly and weekly.

I felt like my insides were being removed.

Given my natural drive, I eventually beat the condition after multiple burns, lesions and weight loss with no explanation.

I want everyone to know that I used Kleen Green and chelated the metals out of my body with specific supplements.

I am healthy again and happy after literally seeing antennae made of crystal grow down the crown and forehead.

I heard radiowaves and so many more experiences (that are not even appropriate to share) while imprisoned by this scientific beast.

I had so many insane experiences with this condition that it could be a mini-series, like the X-Files.

Please fight this, it will ruin lives and it is ACTUALLY real.

The only cure is chelation and enzyme remover.

I spent several thousand dollars trying to get this off of my body and I found what worked.

I relocated out of the pollution and still miss my home.

My sphere of influence may not still believe me, but I know what physically happened to me.

I just discovered that my hometown of 37 years is within a ley line for chemtrails.

I now see my friends on social media from afar complaining of bad health and fatigue with no explanation.

Some of my lifelong friends and family still won't associate with me.

I hope they will learn how real this is.

I had some more crystal come out of my chin the other day that has been in there for a while, but everything foreign in the human body eventually comes out.

I am done trying to force people to believe me.

It's true.

This isn't a disease, it's a condition and it can be beat.

Sorry for the profanity, but **** Morgellon's and black goo."

-----------------------

If this is all true, imagine a guy with lyme disease catching Morgellons...

I feel it's more a scenario of X-files... ?

Rivendell
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rivendell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,

You may want to check out the Charles Holman Foundation for Morgellons and look at the research page. Very good scientific studies there.

Also, was listening to an interview with a doctor who treats this, and the doctor claimed to get the best results using a Bartonella protocal.

--------------------
Herbal Treatments for Lyme and Co-Infections:
http://buhnerhealinglyme.com
http://www.tiredoflyme.com/the-cowden-protocol-for-lyme-disease.html http://www.sinomedresearch.org http://www.lymenet.org/SupportGroups/

Posts: 1358 | From Midwest | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you Rivendell!

Here is just one page about Morgellons, from the website of the C H foundation above:

Morgellons Disease (MD) is a multi-system illness uniquely characterized by the formation of unusual fibers within the skin.

MD is a debilitating, painful and life impacting condition consisting of slow-healing skin lesions, overwhelming fatigue, GI disturbances and an array of neurological deficits.

Patients with Morgellons may shed unusual appearing particles from the skin described as fibers, sand or seed-like, black specks, or crystalized particles.

The distinguishing characteristic of Morgellons Disease (MD) is the presence of microscopic subcutaneous fibers sometimes referred to as filaments within the skin.

Lighted microscopy (60-x minimum) enables the visualization of these unusual fibers, often-colored red, blue, black, white or clear, embedded in open skin lesions as well as their presence beneath intact skin.

Patients and physicians often misinterpret Morgellons symptoms as being parasitic in origin but researchers concur that no parasites are involved with the etiology of Morgellons. It has also been determined that there are no fungal components to the etiology of Morgellons.

Borrelia, a spirochetal bacterium, has been detected in all Morgellons study subjects so far.

Borrelia is detected by multiple methods in abundance within Morgellons skin lesions including culture.

Other bacteria commonly found in some but not all Morgellons skin lesions include H. pylori, Bartonella and Treponema denticola.

Research has determined that the filaments and shed materials are products of epithelial cells and are composed of collagen and keratin.

Filaments can often be visualized stemming directly from cells and a retained nucleus can often be visualized at the base of the filament.

The coloring of the filaments is not well understood but research has shown that the blue filaments contain granules of melanin.

Signs and Symptoms Include:

Intense itching*

Crawling sensations under the skin

Spontaneously–appearing, slow-healing lesions*

Seed-like objects/ granules and black specks on/in skin

Fuzz balls” on/in intact skin

Fine, thread like colored fibers beneath and/or extruding from the skin

Life altering fatigue

Neurological impairment

Visual and hearing changes

Brain fog and diminished higher cognitive
habilities

Hair loss

GI changes

Muscle aches and joint pain

General malaise;

intense, life-impacting pain

Dental deterioration

Sleep disturbances

Psychiatric manifestations can include anxiety, depression, new onset of panic attacks,

changes in behavior and personality.

Some patients have been diagnosed with OCD, bipolar disorder and even delusional disorders can result if left untreated.

Brussels
Member # 13480

It's funny though that they still don't know where the color fibers came from in that Charles Holmann Foundation!!

Harald Kautz Vella showed some papers, published by an American company's researchers, who proudly showed how they created such colors artificially and these are used in chemtrail sprays!!

Harald Kautz on chemtrails and morgellons

Just watch the first 10 minutes and you see that chemtrails are more than real.

There are even PUB med papers on such chemtrails.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4555286/

Evidence of Coal-Fly-Ash Toxic Chemical Geoengineering in the Troposphere: Consequences for Public Health

Note that the paper has been RETRACTED! Soon we may not read it, I suppose...

---------------------------
Geoengineering paper:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1891232/

---------------

Mainstream newspaper article on Morgellons.
From the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/may/07/morgellons-mysterious-illness

---------------

My conclusion: Morgellons is NOT lyme disease, but probably, you need to suffer from lyme to have it activated (or something alike, as all Morgellon sufferers seem to have active Bb).

Morgellons usually manifest in weaker immune systems, and may have some symbiotic relation to bart, borrelia?

Christopher J
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christopher J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about all the conspiracy theories and the 'chemtrails' stuff. I tend to think that's just crazy. But as a clear Morgellons case (red and blue fibers, specs, etc) I just think its a dermal symptom of Lyme disease. Everytime my lyme treatment is going well, the morgellons goes away.
Posts: 173 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Geoengineering is more than true:

solar tech-fix for climate change by US scientists

Planet geo engineering experiments backed by Trump

Government finally admits chemical experiments of geo engineering going on

Brussels
Member # 13480

A paper on aerosol chemicals used in geoengineering Public health impact of aerosol sprays Paper

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement