LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Schüssler Salts for supporting your cells

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Schüssler Salts for supporting your cells
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How schuessler salts support your body cells

Regulating chemical processes within the cells

Schüssler Salts minerals are able to harmonize and regulate chemical processes within the cells.

They are prepared in a way which makes them easily available for all cells in the body.

Dr. Schüssler based his therapy on a total of 12 mineral salts, which he called “functional substances”, ...

....because they perform essential functions in our body and are suitable for treating a multitude of functional disorders.

----------------------------
Activation of self-healing powers

The therapeutic effects ascribed to Dr. Schüssler Salts are multiple.

They help reorganize or cure an imbalance of the respective MINERALS within the cells.

They encourage the self-healing powers of your body in a safe and gentle way – without virtually any side-effects.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are Dr. Schüssler Salts and what do they do?

Minerals are as important for our body as is oxygen.

The mineral salts fulfill a variety of functions: They support and regulate organ functions, thus, correct dysfunctions.

By this, they facilitate recovery from a variety of complaints and have a vital effect on the overall condition of the body.

At the end of the 19th century, the German physician Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler discovered 12 essential mineral salts for the treatment of various ailments.

As Dr. Schüssler postulated, the salts must reach the diseased cells directly – this is exactly the place where they are needed.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Supporting the human body functions

The biochemical therapy is a way of supporting the human body functions with mineral salts which are indispensable for the metabolic processes within the cells.

There are many forms of mineral preparations available on the market.

The majority are mineral salts for substitution which supply the body with the lacking minerals.

In contrast to common practice of using mineral salts for substitution, Dr. Schüssler Salts stimulate the human body to improve the absorption of lacking minerals from ingested food

.... and ensure their balanced distribution within the body’s tissues.

They are chemically pure salts homogenous to the cell minerals in the human body, thus they are physiologically and chemically in close relation to them.

------------------------------------------
The Schussler's Therapy Origin

The biochemical therapy makes use of the basic 12 Dr. Schüssler Salts which were all discovered by Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1821 – 1898), a German physician.

Schüssler had theorized that these mineral salts were vital for the regular functioning of the body´s cells.

He had concluded further that deficiencies in any of these tissue salts would lead to dysfunction and illness.

Consequently, treatment of mineral imbalances in the body by tissue salts must be an essential factor for restoring health.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Brussels: they call 'salts' because of their biochemical function.

The actual tablets taste sweet, and come in homeopathic forms.

Chemically, there is barely any mineral inside.

Their function is to HELP minerals and salts to go where they should.

But they don't due to disease, malfunction, infections, stress...

These products cost very little, and if you can't decide which ones you need, buy all 12 salts, mix them up, and take them in water (they dissolve very fast).

Many naturopathic doctors in Switzerland or Germany just prescribe a mix of these tablets, daily, for long term.

You just buy these once, then dilute them in a bottle, they will last your whole life, or pretty many years, I swear, with the same effect as the original product.

I bought all 12 salts for about 40 euros (about 45-50 dollars).

Do not buy products with LACTOSE or Magnesium stearat.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Here a summary of what each Schussler salt does:

1 - Calcium fluoratum = elasticity.

It improves connective tissue (the one Borrelia directly attacks and destroys);

It helps muscle to tighten up, cracked skin, joints, tendons

---------------------------------
2- Calcium phosphoricum = Bones and teeth

It helps healing bones and teeth
Assist osteoporosis, tooth decay

3- Ferrum phosphoricum = First assistance

It helps all infections in its first stage (acute), with fever, fresh wounds, etc

-------------------------------------
4- Potassium chloratum = mucous membranes

It helps 2nd stage infections, mucous membranes inflammation with white discharges, gastritis, colitis, cystitis, rhinitis

It helps inflammation in joints and bursae, tendons...

----------------------------------
5- Potassium phosphoricum = Nerves and mind

Balance mind and nervous system
Physical, mental, emotional exhaustion

Depression, fatigue
Sleeplessness from worry etc

-----------------------------
6- Potassium sulphuricum = chronic inflammation

3rd stage chronic inflammation
chronic skin disorders

helps to heal slow healing wounds
treats inflammation of mucous membranes

yellowish green discharges
irregular growth of finger nails

7- Magnesium phosphoricum = Cramps and pains

Acute pain, specially crampy, spasmodic pains
menstrual pains

GI pains
muscle pains

colic
sleeplessness

--------------------------------
8- Sodium chloratum = Fluid balance

It regulates fluid distribution
All fluid imbalances (excess or lack of fluid)

Oedema, blisters
Dry skin, dry mucous membranes

Water loss (diarrhea, vomiting, running nose...)

9- Sodium phosphoricum = Acid /Basic balance

hyperactivity
regulates acid-base in the body

regulates metabolism
digestive support

acid reflux
heartburn, peptic ulcer, vomiting

excess of uric acid, gout
rheumatic problems

10 Sodium sulphuricum = Excretion

Supports all fluid excretion
support liver and gall bladder

jaundice with itchy skin
pancreatitis

flatulence

11: Silicea = Hair, nail, skin

elasticity and firmness of hair, skin and nails

brittle hair, brittle skin, brittle nails

irregular nail growth

strengthen connective tissue

long term treatment

acne, hair loss, aging skin

excessive sweats

-----------------------------------
12- Calcium sulphuricum = Cleansing processes

acute inflammation
supports cell growth

pimples, abscesses, pustules, purulent processes

acne

Brussels
Member # 13480

I swear, it's been years I live here, and everybody knows these salts (Germany and Switzerland)

Everyone treating naturally will know the salts.

They are inexpensive, no side effects, no need for prescription, babies and old people, weak people can take them....

Some people treat basically most ailments only with them.

Of course, they won't be a final solution for lyme, but I think they sometimes work better than many supplements,

....because if you eat well, drink well, sleep well, but are still having problems of mineral absorption, dry skin, whatever problems you have that cannot be solved, ...

...it's basically a problem of METABOLISM, not lack of having nutritious molecules.

Schussler helps you there, exactly.

It's not a substitution for a nutritious meal, full of minerals and vitamins and good salts. No.

It's just 'telling' your cells what to do with the nutrition, how to use the minerals and salts well.

How NOT to dump minerals in the urine without using them...

How to put water INSIDE the cells, carrying nutrients, and not squeeze them dry and starve cells for whatever reasons.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool .. thanks!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's this??

https://bestmadenaturalproducts.info/products/tissue-cell-12-salt-kit-blue-bottles-high-potency-for-great-results-free-shipping

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are good and a good price too! Nice that they are in glass.
Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey, you found something Tutu!

I don't know if they are made with Lactose.

I hate lactose, that is why it took me some time to find NON LACTOSE Schussler salts.

They do not write what is the base, lactose or not.

I could not find it, at least.

Brussels
Member # 13480

If they have no lactose, you can buy them and I can show you a way you won't probably need to re-buy these again. Very easy to do.

You do your own production at home, and they have the same effect.

Brussels
Member # 13480

These do not have lactose:

Schuck Mineral Globulis from Schuck
Schüßler-Salze Globuli from Orthim
Schüßler Salze Globuli from DHU

I bought from Orthim.

Dr K recommends DHU.

the great majority of companies add lactose and magnesium stearate.

Brussels
Member # 13480

DHU best Schussler salts in Germany only 35 euros
Brussels
Member # 13480

How to make your Schussler salts on your own:

1- buy a small set, with about 80 tablets, like above.

2- read how they work, and choose the ones you think you need (or use energetic tests to see which ones you need).

If you find it's too hard, just use all 12 salts at once, many people do all sorts of combinations, and here they sell these 12 salts in one tablets too.

3- take 3 to 6 tablets from each bottle you want to take (start with 3, if you are sensitive, and 6 if you barely react to anything)

4- put all of them in a small bottle of about 1 cup size (or bigger), but only add 1 cup of water (250 ml of water). Never fill the bottle to the top.

Leave 2 fingers minimum of space (with air).

5- Succuss the bottle (hit it against your palm or against a thick book) about 100 times. You gotta see air bubbles going in the water, or it is not homeopathy...

The bubbles are important. Air has to get mixed with water + Schussler salts.

6- it's ready: you can start with a small teaspoon 3x a day, then increase to 1 tablespoon 3x day.

another way to increase potency is to add more tablets (instead of 3 of each, add 4 or more)

7- if you'd like to keep it for longer than a a week, you have to add good quality vodka, or alcohol you buy in the pharmacy (for ingestion).

You need to take the salts for at least 1 month, in my opinion, to feel if they do something.

You can increase or decrease the amount of tablets in the water.

here, people ingest the pills, but then they need to keep buying these salts as you got to take at least 3 tablets a day from each salt.

It's not too hard to find them here. If buying them is not a problem, you can also opt to just let the tablets dissolve under your tongue (for more effect, always use this part of the mouth for all homeopathic products).

I find that they work better when diluted in water, though (better than pure tablets).

You can add as many salts you'd like. Just one is also fine.

[ 02-23-2018, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm recorrecting the recipe above.

It is too diluted like I described.

I've been trying different dilutions, but the best I think is: to dilute 3 tablets of the salts in ONE CUP of water (250 ml), succuss it 100 times, then take one tea spoon 3x day.

Watch out for loose stools. I think that the body takes some time to get used, my urine is again very stinky (sorry for the 'graphic' description), but I feel my skin got less dry despite very cold weather.

I'm also on Ferrum Phosphoricum from Schusssler, because I got caught by cold winds yesterday and feel like run down by a truck. I guess I caught a cold?

Ferrum phosphoricum is a known homeopathic substances that fight initial stages of infection.

So I'm correcting the post above, before someone does the dilution too mild. It won't work as well, I feel. You'd rather dilute in just one cup of water, instead of 3 cups!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Another way to take the salts is by rubbing the water solution on:

lymph glands (under the jaw, neck, shoulders, all around the navel, then on the back, waist, and groin)

by the main trigger points of the body: inner elbow, wrists, behind the knees, under the armpit, rub on face, then on top of the head, on ears and around them, buttocks, soles and ankles...

You can also sniff the watery solution, to help your lungs, bronchial tubes

When I sniff them (or any homeopathic product), I feel the effect going to my brain much better and faster than by ingestion.

I just put few drops on my palms and sniff (like cocaine...!! [Big Grin] )

You can also swish the liquid inside the mouth before you ingest, as it will go through the mucosa of the mouth.

Dr. K's tips: if you have problem in the mucosa (example, on the gut mucosa, vaginal mucosa, nose mucosa), get a medicine through the mucosa (through the mouth mucosa)!

If you have a problem on the brain, get the remedies through the skin. Both brain and skin evolved from the same tissue (ectoderm), so they have synergistic effects.

If the problem is mainly GI tract, ingesting is the best.

and so on.

The frequency of intake / rubbing is 3x a day minimum, 6x day maximum.

In case of doubt, just add all salts in one bottle and start slow (tiny sips, 1,2 times a day), ramping up slowly (more tablets or bigger spoons, or more frequent intake).

Brussels
Member # 13480

In the UK, someone found this pharmacy:

https://www.pharmasana.co.uk/biochemie-dhu-7-magnesium-phosphoricum-d-6-tabl-80-st-00274364

DHU is one of the best homeopathic makers of Germany. No lactose.

They do not have the whole set, but you can buy the products separately, for a reasonable price.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement