LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Little PEMF inexpesive device Medici

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Little PEMF inexpesive device Medici
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just ordered 2 of these PEMF Medici devices, that I hope will come soon.

http://www.magnetictherapyneckwrap.com/Treatment_Possibilities.html

They are, as far as I understood, based on the first models of PEMFs from Germany, many decades ago.

Their power is very small, and they run on a 9V battery.

I just read some of the testimonials, and found one from a lady suffering from chronic lyme disease.

I like the idea of a small device feeding us with electrons, for many hours a day (or the whole day).

It's different from bigger PEMF mats.

I was in between this device:
Medisend Kleine Ludwig

and the Medici.
The advantage of the Medici is that you can program different frequencies.

And it has a loooong history of use, the device did not change like the one above.

That is why I decided to buy it.

I'll let you know how it feels, when it arrives!
-------------------
Below is the testimony of a lady with Lyme Disease and Angina:

"I believe my little Bio Medici has saved my life not once but three times!

Hi, my name is Krys.

A few years ago I bought a Bio Medici pain therapy device to see if it would help with my advanced lyme disease.

I’ve had lyme disease for approximately 10 years and went undiagnosed for about half that time.

I placed the magnetic pain therapy device under our pillows at night, halfway between mine and my husbands.

I noticed he slept better (less snoring) and woke up in a very good mood for the day.

I gave the Bio Medici to my son when he hurt himself in a ballgame and could hardly move his shoulder without wincing in pain.

By morning he was fine.

But the greatest help I have found with the little machine is when we went on holidays.

We left the Sault and drove to Toronto then into the States south of New York.

Because of the lyme disease, traveling tends to break my health and after several hours of driving I became very sick with a head cold and flu like symptoms.

The cold was so bad I didn’t breathe through my nose for 3 days.

I guess the lack of lots of oxygen set off an angina attack, but a bad one.

I remember not being able to walk into the motel with my husband – the chest pain was too bad.

I took my nitroglycerin but it didn’t touch the pain – then thought what do I have to lose – it was going to cost hundreds just to go to the hospital as an outpatient, never mind be treated and brought into the hospital.

I put the pain therapy device on my chest, all points on and kept it on for the night.

This was the worst attack I had ever had and knew a week in the hospital of rest, then probably 3 months of a weakened condition were what I had to look forward to.

This was definitely going to spoil our holidays.

Instead the next morning, pain free I joined my husband and we went to church.

I had a long way to walk with no trouble.

I wore the Bio Medici all day and for the next week on full tilt.

That afternoon after lunch – I again felt pain, just a little, but knew to take it easy.

I rested the rest of the day.

The rest of the time we shopped, looked around, site seeing, and enjoyed our vacation without problems.

I have had two similar bouts with angina in the last few years and again was able to control things and get over any problems.

This time I didn’t bother with the nitro – the magnetic pain therapy device did the job.

We just moved from Ontario to BC – 6 days on the road, I drove l/2 the way through mountains, snow, storms, etc.

I wore my Bio Medici and my heart did not act up at all.

When I arrived, and we unpacked I worked hard lifting, moving, sorting etc.

It feels like the magnetic pain therapy device makes me about 5 times stronger than normal.

When something happens and I need to walk a fair distance, go upstairs, or have a long day – I wear it and have no problems.

Without it, I can hardly make the stairs at home once without resting and certainly cannot carry heavy things or walk more than a block without chest pain.

I believe my little Bio Medici has saved my life not once but three times – I am so thankful for it – and pray it will help others out there with the same problem.

My heart problems are as a result of the lyme disease and the bacteria has damaged it.

So I live with that fact.

But, I do so well, thank you makers of the Bio Medici!!!"
-----------------

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here ever used any such small PEMF devices??
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Dr.Wolfgang Ludwig from Germany is known as the absolute authority or as "the father" of Pulsed Magnetic Therapy.

Dr.Wolfgang Ludwig has significantly contributed to the development in the field of complementary medicine in Germany.

Dr.Ludwig's name is well known amongst alternative therapists in Europe and North America.

It all began when Dr.Wolfgang Ludwig invented a method with his mother in mind, suffering frequently of "Föhn" symptoms.

Föhn symptoms are caused by certain weather fronts e.g. low pressure and high winds.

Her symptoms where often so severe, that she felt totally drained from energy and could hardly move.

In 1974 Dr.Ludwig fabricated a small hand held magnetic pulser; imitating the earth's magnetic fields.

It was a small box which emitted the Schumann base frequency of 7.83 Hz.

The unbelievable occurred; as soon as his mother applied the magnetic pulser to her solar plexus or in the nape of the neck, the symptoms disappeared instantly.

Many experiments and tests followed to achieve the perfect magnetic pulser.

------------------------------------
Dr.Wolfgang Ludwig worked also with NASA to install a magnetic pulser (or Schumann generator) on a manned spacecraft.

Years later, Dr.Wolfgang Ludwig helped to develop the Bio Medici magnetic pulser with it's many different frequencies including the important Schumann base frequency of 7.83 Hz.

This natural magnetic field a person can only experience in nature, away from concrete buildings and electric devices (electro magnetic pollution), which are contradicting the internal processes of the body.

Brussels
Member # 13480

The Research of Dr.Wolfgang Ludwig resulted in Pulsed Magnetic Therapy

Excerpt by Ingrid Pastl-Dickenson, BRCP EMR, Electromagnetic Pollution Consultant

It was Dr.Wolfgang Ludwig who carried out further measurements whilst writing his thesis on the Schumann Resonance.

His aim was to measure what kind of natural signals actually exist in a healthy environment.

He became aware of the fact that due to manmade electromagnetic signals within the atmosphere, the accurate measurement of Schumann waves was almost impossible in the city.

For this reason he decided to take measurements out at sea where, due to good electrical conductivity, the Schumann waves are stronger.

He than had the idea to take underground measurements in mines.

Here he recognized that the magnetic field of the earth fluctuated too.

This was also investigated by Dr.Robert Becker in his book 'Electricity and Vitality': 'The spark of Life'.

Dr.Ludwig came up with an excellent idea to take accurate measurements.

When taking measurements at the earth's surface, the reading is the result of two signals, one coming from above and one from below.

But subsequently taking measurements below ground makes it possible to come up with exact readings by separating the two.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Professor R.Wever from the Max Planck Institute for Behavioural Physiology in Erling-Andechs, built an underground bunker which completely screened out magnetic fields.

Student volunteers lived there for four weeks in this hermetically sealed environment.

Professor Wever noted that the student's circadian rhythms diverged and that they suffered emotional distress and migraine headaches.

When they were young and healthy, no serious health conditions arose, which would not have been the case with older people or people with a compromised immune system.

After only a brief exposure to 7.83 Hz (the very frequency which had been screened out), the volunteers health stabilized again.

The same complaints were reported by the first astronauts and cosmonauts, who, out in space, also were no longer exposed to the Schumann waves.

Now modern spacecrafts contain a magnetic pulser which simulates the Schumann waves.

Brussels
Member # 13480

To study the effects of each individual frequency in Hz (pulses per second) with the Bio Medici magnetic pulser - according to the following scientific findings:

Switch 1 = 0.7 Hz - 1.00 Hz
Switch 2 = 1.93 Hz - 2.00 Hz
Switch 3 = 2.86 Hz - 3.00 Hz
Switch 4 = 3.85 Hz - 4.00 Hz
Switch 5 = 5.13 Hz - 6.00 Hz
Switch 6 = 7.14 Hz - 7.00 Hz
Switch 7 = 10.64 Hz - 11.00 Hz

Using switch combination, you can achieve a wide variety of therapeutic frequencies in Hz/ pulse form, example:

10 Hz = switch 3+6
8 Hz = switch 2+5

Brussels
Member # 13480

The predominantly frequency rhythm in biological/therapeutic terms:

Alpha - ranges from 9 Hz up to 13 Hz
Beta - faster than 14 Hz

Theta - ranges from 4 Hz up to 8 Hz

Delta - below 4 Hz which is relatively rare in awake adults under normal physical condition/ psychological state.

Mu rhythm - at 9 Hz Lambda rhythm - from 4 Hz up to 6 Hz

----------------------
Beta: Full Consciousness (4Hz -30 Hz)

This state is usually experienced in a wakeful alertness. In this state our brain are highly alert, and this is when reasoning and logic are employed.

Alpha: (9Hz - 13 Hz) In this state our minds are still alert but are more relaxed, jet focused and receptive.

We are generally more creative in this state of mind, more open to information and imagination.

Some hypnotists see this state as the gateway from the conscious into the unconscious mind.

The alpha state is an everyday experience for us, whether we are focused and concentrated, like when watching a movie or going into or out of sleep.

Hypnotists say that when we enter the alpha state we are moving into a mental condition were we consciously create our reality.

It is the optimal range for visualization and mind programming.
----------------------------

Theta: Deep Hypnosis & Meditation (4Hz - 8Hz) This state is associated with deep relaxation, tranquility, and dreams. Theta is sometimes known as the dream state.

Delta: Full Sleep (0.7Hz -3 Hz)

This is the deep state, where there is total unawareness from the mind, it is a dreamless sleep or transcendent meditation.

The Bio Medici magnetic pulser incorporates all benefits by sending out the proper frequencies/pulses at specific ranges (individual settings for indicated symptoms), proper waveform and specific harmonics (very important) and right magnetic field strength.

Brussels
Member # 13480

In addition to the above information:

Effects of Electromagnetic Energy on Cellular Activity:

The most prominent brain frequency is recorded at 10 Hz up to 10.5 Hz, varying at all times, effected strongly under different influences.

The average frequency (in healthy, awake adults) is around 10 Hz, usually about 8 Hz up to 10 Hz, in some recorded test results up to 14 Hz, which is considered slightly elevated, but much higher under abnormal circumstances like fear, panic, extreme anxiety, etc…

With 4 Hz there is a stimulation of the so called gray zone of the mid brain to release encephalin, which results in the inhibition of pain cells in the spinal column via serotonin and nor-adrenalin transmitters.

The blood glucose concentration is lowered with 5 Hz to 6 Hz.

12 Hz to 15 Hz increases blood flow and the supply of oxygen and nutrients via the vascular system.

Especially beneficial in peripheral nutritive capillaries.

At 5 Hz enhanced DNA Synthesis.

8 Hz stimulation of the ATP production, re-balancing and restoring potassium and sodium ions, which enables proper exchange of materials.

At 12 Hz to 19 Hz removal of waist materials via the lymph system.

Effects on the cellular activity were present at 1 Hz, which may have a special influence upon reducing abnormal cellular growth.

For improved cell regeneration and healing, DNA content of cells increased at 4 Hz to 5 Hz.

For inflammations, pain and swelling 2 Hz are especially effective (up to 5 Hz), also proved to be successful as preventative measure, in addition as a sleep inducing, calming medium (as well as 1 Hz).

Stimulation of phagocyte cell production and the autoimmune system has been established with 4 Hz only, which in addition counteracts infections, also as preventative measure.

Lymphatic drainage assistance occurs within 1 Hz and 3 Hz.

10 Hz particularly brought synchronization of the dominant brainwaves, which is most specific in reducing different states of pain.

Many other associated therapeutic benefits have been noted from several thousand medical and scientific papers on this therapy.

Predominantly the positive therapeutic effect on Endorphin, Encephalin, Serotonin and Nor-adrenaline release for inhibiting pain and the increased production of neurotransmitter

Brussels
Member # 13480

I look like a sales person. I just copy pasted the info I found in the Bio Medici website.

Mine haven't yet arrived, so I can't really say they do something yet...

bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, I have used a small PEMF device extensively, but I don't have experience with that brand.

I really like pulsing frequencies at a low level for long periods. In my experience, it takes very little power to get a response from the body.

I think that what works well about these is not so much the type of device, but the specific frequencies you are running on it.

What is the frequency range of your device? Does it come pre-programmed or do you get to chose the vibrations?

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TX Lyme Mom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TX Lyme Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have one of the larger PEMF mats, made by Mas Magnetics, and I can attest that it is very beneficial....

http://masmagnetics.com/product/mas-special-multi/

.... although we don't have the noticeable kind of acute cardiac symptoms described in your messages above.

Just one 30 min. session on the Mas Mat healed our daughter's injured shoulder which she had suffered with for an entire year after a bad fall in the shower. Her injury had been like a sorely cramped muscle knot, and the increased blood flow was all that was needed to relax her chronically cramped shoulder muscles.

One session on the Mas Mat stopped a threatening blood clot in my husband's ankle which he is prone to develop because of an unusual circulatory problem which he has had for some 40+ years. As he gets older, his tendency to these blood clots seems to be increasing.

The last time that he had one of these spontaneous blood clots, he had had to spend a week in the hospital and surgery was required to drain the abscess. That occurred prior to our purchase of the Mas Mat -- so it more than paid for itself with just that one usage which probably prevented another potentially life-threatening blood clot.

I use it occasionally for a "power nap" when I don't have time for a full siesta. Everytime I go into that room and lie on the Mas Mat, our family cat follows immediately and wants to lie on top of me for the entire half hour that I'm using the Mas Mat.

Our daughter's cat does the exact same thing whenever she uses the Mas Mat. Obviously, our cats are super sensitive to these electro-magnetic frequencies. Her cat will even jump up onto the mat, as if begging her to turn it on, just for him.

Otherwise, I find that its effects are so subtle that I don't really observe anything at all when I use it, and for that reason, I'm often too busy to want to stop to use it regularly.

One might think of the Mas Mat as being the lazy man's "passive yoga" exercise program.

It would be nice to have a small portable unit like the one that you have described because our Mas PEMF Mat is too heavy to pack and carry around on weekend trips away from home -- not to mention being too expensive to want to travel with it anywhere.

Nevertheless, I can attest that the pulsed electro magnetic frequency (PEMF) concept does work effectively, as advertised, even if its effects are often too subtle to be readily observable.

Our Mas Mat is programmable, but I'm too lazy to want to learn how to program it, so I just use some of the recommended pre-set programs. I can't really discern any noticeable differences though amongst any of them.

Funny thing: My husband is a physicist, and he had never heard of the Schumann Resonance Frequency, so I had to look it up on Wikipedia and prove to him that this is something that is known and established. He quit arguing with me about our "magic mat" after he discovered that it actually does help him with his special health issues due to aging.

PS -- I'm editing now to add that the reason I went into so much detail, even though we used the larger MAS Mat, instead of the smaller unit that Brussels is looking at, is because Brussels posted such a large amount of info about the effectiveness of PEMF technology, as if she isn't completely convinced of its validity.

We know that PEMF technology really does work as claimed, even though my physicist husband doubted the whole PEMF concept and mocked it at first, simply because he was unfamiliar with it, until he experienced its effects for himself personally.

[ 03-19-2018, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: TX Lyme Mom ]

Posts: 4563 | From TX | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you both Bejoy and TX lyme Mom for the comments!

To Bejoy:
My device just arrived today.

It does not cost a lot, so I ordered 2 to test on other members of the family...

The unit is very small (about 3-4 fingers each side).

The switches are tiny!

Switch 1 = 0.7 Hz - 1.00 Hz
Switch 2 = 1.93 Hz - 2.00 Hz
Switch 3 = 2.86 Hz - 3.00 Hz
Switch 4 = 3.85 Hz - 4.00 Hz
Switch 5 = 5.13 Hz - 6.00 Hz
Switch 6 = 7.14 Hz - 7.00 Hz
Switch 7 = 10.64 Hz - 11.00 Hz
Switch 8= on and off button

Using switch combinations, you can achieve a wide variety of therapeutic frequencies in Hz/ pulse form, example:

10 Hz = switch 3+6
8 Hz = switch 2+5

The maximum is 32.25 Hz (if I added them all well...).

I'm just starting to test, so it's hard to say.
It's been on my body for about 2 hours, I think.

I guess, if you are strong, you won't 'feel' anything, possibly just see the effects after the time.

If you are weak and extreme sensitive (I do think I fall on this category), you may feel something after this amount of time (2 hours).

The highest the frequency, the more 'excitement' you feel.

They recommend to put the unit on chakras or trigger points or pain points. I started on solar plexus, waay too intense for me (as the pulsation was somehow high, I suppose?).

My initial reaction was just warmth in the body, then some very strange taste in my mouth, then a bit of sores here and there (like nerve pains?), a feeling of relaxation (but forced relaxation, the same way when we enter a VERY HOT bath-tube)...

I don't think people like me can use that for HOURS a day, days on, like many people use. At least, not initially.

I'm though glad I bought this mini-mini device, as I'm so sensitive that I think I would not be able to stand mats with higher voltage / current.

I think my body likes mild treatments, minimalistic...

OK, I had to shift the buttons...

I calculated Schumann by adding 1+7 = 7.84 Hz. Let's see if I'll feel better.

It's sort of a puzzling feeling.

I guess, like all devices, my body needs time to get used. If too strong, I'll let it just next to me, instead of DIRECTLY over the chakras.

I feel my throat like pinching (i caught a light cold...).

Well, at this moment, I know this stuff is acting on my spine nerves, for sure!!

I feel something similar I felt with the violet ray, like those nerve pains of detox... I placed the device on the hip / coccyx...

Whatever this is doing, I still can't say this is good or bad...

Brussels
Member # 13480

I feel smells now, coming from my nose out!! This was on Schumman frequency 7.84Hz.

One of my teeth is in pain now.

For sure, this is doing something, but as I said, I have no idea if what it does is good or bad!!!

----------------

TX lyme Mom! Great that the MAS mat helped your family so much.

I've been reading about PEMF mats for quite some time, but it's almost impossible to decide as there are sooooo many alternatives.

Square waves, sinovial waves, triangular, then intensity vary, then frequencies vary...

Oh... I gotta stop writing.

I'll take notes of what I feel. Throat is being detoxed or the cold virus is being killed? Or reactivated?

I have difficulty to breathe... spine pain is clear (nerve from spine). I'll write another day, let me use this for a while to understand what this device is doing.

It's been in the market for many many decades. The first PEMF device ever invented, that is what I understand.

So it can't be dangerous.

At least, I hope so???? [Smile]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Since I put the device to Schumman resonance, I feel better.

I won't keep it on during the night though.

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpREVYFnDRM

I found this video, presenting the Sota PEMF pulser, then a Russian Belvar AMT-01 and Bio medici (Germany and Canada).

Brussels
Member # 13480

Russian PEMF device for less than 40 dollars

for those who would like to try, to see what effects PEMFs do, this small device could be a starting point?

It's stronger than the one I bought (Bio medici) but weaker than Sota Pulser.

Brussels
Member # 13480

The small Bio medici makes one effect for sure: it makes catarrh gets liquefied .

My throat and nose are sort of leaking liquids, probably from the last small cold I just had (?).

It caused me back pain, I mean, nerve pain on my back. Lighter than the Violet Ray (that was initially awful).

the relaxation feeling it gives me feels similar to the Violet Ray (that costs a fraction of the price).

I'm still getting used to it, so it's hard to say for sure (2nd day of use).

I did keep it on in the night, close to my head (about 30 cm away) on 0.7 Hz.

I woke up more tired than usual.

I think the problem is that the 0.7 HZ is pretty low, and to wake up with it feels strange (as it is the frequency of very deep sleep ?)

for the people who say they feel nothing, I have to disagree.

I do feel something, but it is not negative.

The practical thing with it is that it runs on battery, it's small, you can treat while doing other things.

I can't forget it is there though. For the moment, at least, I feel it is there.

I feel my brain is more active, more clear today. could this be my imagination?
My left knee is pinching, right shoulder again pain zero, my tummy keeps grumbling, I had some strange bowel movements, but I did other treatments too, so I wonder...

I keep it on my lower back, and it does FEEL something is doing something on my back.

It has a setting for treating tinnitus, that I may try in the future, when all these pains and strange feelings get better.

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used a PEMF device, 400-700 gauss strength - pain went to zero and tinnitus disappeared for 6 hours. A doctor said it probably quieted down the nerves to the ears.
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Tinnitus disappeared for 6 hours???

That's great news!

It can be an amazing pain treatment, sometimes.

I overdid my little device above, almost caught a bladder infection again today.

I got used to the frequencies, I think, but this still puts toxins free, I'm very sure.

I need so much more chlorella and binders in general.

the way the cold reacts to it is cool too.

The lowest frequencies do calm me down.

I think I like my little device. Very mild, but still able to do some functions.

I'm much more thirsty after I use it, same as the violet ray (I think they dehydrate me, by moving the lymph or something).

I guess it's the effect of raising cell wall potential: detox increases, cells get dehydrated (?).

Very similar to what happens with the violet ray (high frequency device).

My daughter used for stomach pain, it helped her quite fast.

I think that, for normal people, with less toxins, this device should make them very relaxed. I get relaxed, until toxins rise, then I need some binders to calm me again.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Two days of nice sunny weather. Yesterday, I was on shoes. Today i worked barefoot outside, and after about 1 hour, a wow feeling.

These devices can do something, but it is definitively different than earthing. Earthing is very good, I can't describe how much I feel good after about 1 hour barefoot on grass.

It is a treatment for the ANS, I'm sure. It calms down, all the strange feelings I have with sunlight sometimes go out, a sense of well being and relaxation comes.

I really can see how earthing is the exact opposite of being smogged by my computer, wifi, being ungrounded inside.

My PEMF /high voltage devices sort of imitate part of the earth's frequencies, but the BEST still, no doubt, is to stay 2 hours grounded a day, directly outside on grass.

Amazing feeling, really.

Just writing to inspire people to go out, if weather allows.

koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else getting FB ads for Amp Coil? Is it similar to the above?
Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.ampcoil.com/

Is this Amp Coil you mention?

This is standard PEMF therapy, much more strong than my mini device.

I suppose some people get also good results.

I start to think my mini device is more a FREQUENCY therapy than a PEMF with a couple of frequencies.

I'm having some fast relief from cold symptoms.

Today i tried to use the function SEND A HOMEOPATHIC INFORMATION.

Energetically, it worked, but as the remedy is just an immune building remedy (called Latensin), I won't know if this works or not. It tested energetically as it worked, and it lasts for 1 week.

A bit like my much more expensive PE1 device (infrared).

I start to think that, like the Violet Ray, the best effect is taken when one combines earthing (barefoot outside) with these devices (PEMF or high voltage, like Rife).

I'm a bit achy all over, joints, nerves, neck, which means it could be doing something.

Now I don't know whether from the PEMF frequencies alone - I change settings every day, even more than once a day - or from the homeopathic vial.

I got to try some other homeopathic vial to see if the info is transmitted too.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Just a short update on the Biomedici.

It is an interesting device, that I think supports the body.

I feel it detoxes my body, can't still use it more than 2 hours a day without having too much detox.

It helps with coughs, catarrh for sure, with energy building... I do think it does that in two ways, by charging the cell membranes with negative ions and due to the pulsing frequencies.

It is very mild.

I lent it to a friend that is about 65 years old. He can hear badly, and has tinnitus forever. He said that he used on his neck only.

The Biomedici ticks when it's on, you hear that clearly. But he said, he could only hear that from one ear. After 20 minutes doing the treatment on his neck, he tried to listen to the device ticking again.

He said, he could listen to it!!

But as he used it daily, he got headaches - probably from detox (like I get darkened urine, then may get close to a bladder infection). He stopped using it, but is re-starting on it (I lent one of mine to him, for him to test).

It helped me with lower back pain (I have it mild, sometimes).

I used it when I felt tired after physical activity. And it did clearly help, as I spent the rest of the day doing gardening. It is not like you notice it immediately, but it builds energy slowly.

I also had once back pain on the kidneys, after staying on EMFs for too long (computer). It took about 20-30 minutes of use to get the pain next to zero.

Since I bought it, I stopped using the other EMF device I borrowed (against electrosmog). I guess, I don't feel I need the device anymore.

So I'm really pleased with it. It is not a substitute for stronger PEMF devices, I'm sure. The cheaper Violet Ray is much stronger than the Biomedici.

But I don't regret buying it. I have a contact Rife device, and never enjoyed using it. Like the Hulda Clark zapper: the feeling is too bad, not enjoyable.

The Biomedici feeling is nice, mild, relaxing sometimes.

Rife and zappers, I only use when I find no other alternative, and only shortly, then they get packed inside the box.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement