LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Removing aluminum: suggestions needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Removing aluminum: suggestions needed
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made the mistake of using nanozeolite for a long time and fear I have aluminum in the body.

How do you detox this?

I have to be careful with binders in digestive system as I take seizure medications.

Currently, I am using homeopathic silicea and homeopathic sulfur along with sipping Fiji water.

This relieves symptoms, but am not sure aluminum is moving out.

I do teach full time, so cannot have major detox effects or I won't make it through the day.

Thanks.

[ 03-08-2018, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8876 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyme248
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyme248     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried modified citrus pectin? I like NOW foods brand. I don't think supposed to bind supplements.

I also heard that zinc and cilantro are good for detoxing heavy metals. I don't know about aluminum. I think it's more of a light metal.

Diatomceous earth is also a binder but I forget what exactly it's supposed to bind.

I've heard that d-limonene is good for detox but I never tried it.

--------------------
chronic Lyme/Bartonella

Inside every sick person is a well person waiting to be freed

Posts: 232 | From new england | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just google translating from German (Dr. K's lecture):

-------------------

There are different diversion methods - but not all work.

The classic mistake, e.g. after amalgam restorations is often done, is that in patients blood, urine and stool examinations are made and nowhere mercury is detected.

It is concluded that there is no more mercury in the body.

But the fact is that mercury, like all other heavy metals and pollutants deposit in depots and thus do not appear in the body fluids.

Only after provocation with a small dose of DMPS oral or Cilantro, the deposits are mobilized and can be measured in the urine shortly thereafter.

The derivation method according to Dr. K works! Dr. K, also known in professional circles as "the heavy metal guru from overseas", has developed all products and processes through years of research.

Heavy metal discharge according to Dr. med. K:

1.) Since a lack of minerals makes the body poorly able to excrete heavy metals, a hair analysis (zinc, chromium, manganese, potassium) or a blood analysis (iron, calcium, magnesium, sodium) should be made first.

The hair analysis also provides information about the degree of pollution.

2.) A prerequisite for a comprehensive diversion is the proper functioning of the excretory organs.

Therefore, the excretion performance of the kidney with Solidago and the detoxification capacity of the liver with hepanest should be stimulated first (both available in pharmacies / online pharmacies).

3.) The deposited heavy metals must first be mobilized.

In order to be able to withdraw them, they must be bound.

Simultaneously, the redistribution to other tissues should be prevented.

This is achieved by the administration of high doses of a special alga: Chlorella Pyrenoidosa.

Chlorella has two components: one mobilizes heavy metals in tissue, the other component is the cell membrane of algae, which can absorb heavy metals like a sponge.

The toxins bound in this way can then also be excreted.

In addition to mercury, Chlorella also binds cadmium, lead, nickel, gold, platinum, paladium (the latter four are used in dentistry), as well as all common environmental toxins such as dioxin, formaldehyde, insect repellants, etc.

(Note: Spirulina algae are something else they are Not recommended for going out).

Recommended by Dr K BETA REU-RELLA (formerly Bio-Reurella - Info here).

Available in pharmacies.

For sensitive intestines, another chlorella label may be better tolerated, at www.ink.ag there are other chlorella, e.g. Heidelberg Chlorella or INK-Chlorella.

4.) Wild garlic binds the mobilized heavy metals with its sulfur groups.

Stable complexes are formed, preventing re-uptake of heavy metals into other body tissues.

Thus, the mere redistribution in the body is prevented and eliminated the entire bound amount.

Wild garlic is a natural alternative to DMPS (wild garlic mastitabs from Dr. Pandalis, pharmacy).

5.) Omega 3 fatty acids are recommended AMEU (pharmacy or on-line pharmacy), because qualitatively and the concentration good.

6.) DMPS is a conventional medicine that is injected intravenously. It is used in severe pollution.

7.) Cilantro (coriander herb) mobilizes heavy metals, especially mercury, from their depots in the nervous tissue.

The application of Cilantro according to Dr. med. K is the only known method to detoxify brain and nerve tissue from mercury.

After discharging mercury, all other heavy metals are mobilized by Cilantro, which would otherwise not be possible.

Application:

The correct dosage should be individually kinesiologisch each tested.

As a guide, the following quantities apply:

Solidago: 10-20 drops 3 times a day
Hepanest: 30 drops 3 times a day

Chlorella Pyrenoidosa: 3 pellets 3 times a day
Wild garlic: tincture 2 x daily 10 drops or tablets, wild garlic Mastitabs from Dr.Pandalis: 6 ct. Every day

Omega 3 fatty acids: 2 capsules 1-3 times a day
Coriander: 3 times a day 5 drops

Important: Never take chlorella, wild garlic and coriander at the same time, always time-delayed.

Any detoxification therapy should always be monitored by a therapist, as a detoxification therapy also shifts harmful pollutants in the body, which in turn can lead to symptoms.

A UMC (unresolved mental conflict) restricts the autonomic nervous system so much that the cell membranes can not open.

Therefore, every patient / client should always be treated with PK (Psychological Kinesiology).

(it also works for aluminum)

**edited name of LLMD .. please edit it out in the future**

[ 03-11-2018, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aluminum excretion from our body

Dr. K. reports:

"Silica detoxes aluminum.
There are several products.

The most important product comes from Russia and is cheap.

It is translated in English Enterosgel® ...

One teaspoon, three times a day between meals.

When it became known that we were able to get the aluminum out of the brain, it was immediately banned in the US! "

More information about Enterosgel® can be found here:

www.enterosgel.de
www.enterosgel.eu/de/udaje-o-uzivani
www.der-gesundheit*****t.de/enterosgel.html

Incidentally, a scientific study on Enterosgel® was published in the NATO publication "NATO Science for Peace and Security Series A: Chemistry and Biology" (!)

On page 199 - 221, chapter "Biodefence - Advanced Materials and Methods for Health Protection"!

Among other things, this work deals with protection against biological warfare and decontamination, in particular with regard to nanoparticles.

Sure, before you use a new military weapon like Chemtrails, you have the antidote to it, that's unwritten law in the military.

From now on we can well imagine how the sprayers themselves, including the so-called "elite" protect themselves from the health effects of spraying in the sky .

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

for chemtrails, I use a product called Metal Detox, from ETI / VFT, and make a spray out of it (then sniff the liquid)....

.... or DE in powder (not sure DE detoxes it all, but it is very rich in organic silica).

I guess I'll try to get this Enterogel, it's not expensive here in Europe.

I also think MSM detoxes aluminum.

Brussels
Member # 13480

MSM detoxing aluminum
keikko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keikko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am taking Biosil to detox aluuminium...tastes bad but supposed to work.
Posts: 137 | From ATX | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used nano zeolite.

I’ve never worried about aluminum, it’s bound tightly in the structure of the zeolite and from what I’ve researched, does not become free.

Posts: 133 | From North Shore | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr K has been all over this Alum poisoning for months now. You should be able to read his findings and recommendations all over the web.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LLNP has had me add a source of silica to binders I was already taking (cholestyramine and charcoal) in order to rid my body of aluminum and it seems to have worked as recent testing showed no trace of aluminum.

To get the silica, I drink 16 oz. of Fuji water a day. You can also get this by using a small amount of diatomaceous earth (food grade) in water daily.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neko:
I used nano zeolite.

I’ve never worried about aluminum, it’s bound tightly in the structure of the zeolite and from what I’ve researched, does not become free.

that would be good news!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:
quote:
Originally posted by Neko:
I used nano zeolite.

that would be good news!
I've read a lot of articles on the internet claiming zeolites are not safe due to aluminum. I've often wondered if the authors are not educated on zeolites or if they are trying to sell their own products by scaring us.

Zeolites are by definition “aluminosilicates” which means their chemical makeup is aluminum, silica and oxygen.

This is not “free” aluminum; it is an inert part of the structure of the zeolite. This structure is really, really hard to break. The zeolites pass through the body completely intact and can withstand gastric acids and high temps. So you don't have to worry about the, releasing bound aluminum...the conditions in the body do not allow it.

Zeolites work because they are negatively charged, whereas the metals and toxins you seek to remove are positively charged. It's cationic exchange. Which is also why you should not use a metal spoon with the powder, it can affect the charge.

This writer does a good job summing it up:

https://thegoodinside.com/the-zeolite-fiasco-are-all-zeolites-really-toxic/

Posts: 133 | From North Shore | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ACZ nanozeolite does not contain silica according to the company website and I double checked with the company via email.

I am not sure I trust the company. I took a look at the clinical trials and they are pretty vague.

Ex: saying that nanozeolite removed 1008% of aluminum or mercury after taking it for 12 hours really tells you nothing as you don't know how much aluminum the patient had to begin with. Perhaps they did not have toxic levels at all.

Also don't trust the lab company that did the testing for Results RNA.

I stopped nanozeolite and am using silica (Fiji water), citric acid (lemon juice in warm water) and a binder to remove aluminum.

Seems to be working.

By the way, I never had an aluminum issue until taking ACZ nanozeolite. I know some people don't believe in energy healing or energy testing, but the energy healer tested this product and told me it was dangerous for me.

Thanks for all the input.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8876 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46592

I use zeolite powder. I have used results rna nanozeolite..though I don't know if their claims are just marketing or their process creates a better product.

If you have an aluminum issue, I can't see how it would be from zeolite. To release aluminum from the zeolite, you'd have to chemically break the bond with something like an industrial acid.

So you should not have aluminum in your body from zeolite, it's not how they work.. I'm not too impressed with energy testing, but I wonder if the test is reading the bound aluminum as if it's present in your body when it never leaves the zeolite.

Or you are getting aluminum from some other source. Because it can't be coming from the zeolite.

Neko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46592

quote:
Originally posted by hiker53:
ACZ nanozeolite does not contain silica according to the company website and I double checked with the company via email.

Thank for all the input.

Zeolites are Aluminosilicate minerals composed of aluminium, silicon, and oxygen.

Silicon is a chemical element, symbol Si.

Silica is technically silicon dioxide, it's the combination of silicon plus oxygen.

Silicone is synthetic, it's the combination of silicon, carbon and oxygen.

So if ACZ Nanozeolite doesn't contain silica, it still should contain silicon.

The powder I have is Clinoptilolite, a natural zeolite. There is also other zeolites like natrolite, and you can even make synthetic zeolites by heating alumina and silica with chemical reagents.

Did results RNA tell you what type of zeolite was used? On the website they say clinoptilolite.

http://mobile.resultsrna.com/acz-nano-extra-strength-advancement-in-detoxification-technology/

If there is no silica then my guess is they are modifying clinoptilolite, and it's possible they are using synthetic clinoptilolite. Which seems most likely, as most ultrafine zeolite is less than 20 microns, but theirs is nano sized...something maybe naturally occurring zeolites from volcanic ash can't be.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement