LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Babesia--treated pulsed or continuous

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Babesia--treated pulsed or continuous
garnet10
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 48181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garnet10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you were treated for Babesia, were you given
pulsed antibiotics,

or were you treated continously, and for how long?

Posts: 116 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Badtick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Badtick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Continuous treatment.

If you do opt for pulsing, be aware that there are documented cases where treatment was interrupted and the organism became resistant after the patient relapsed. Some have resulted in death.

Posts: 184 | From CT | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just my opinion: unfortunately babesia is a dangerous infection, as Badtick says.

But insisting on one drug or one single drug combination for a long time does not hit babesia, in my experience.

Babesia is the most intelligent and adaptable of tick born infections I had (I had mycoplasma, Rickettsia, bab, bart, erhrlichia, for the ones I remember).

It can easily adapt to one herbal or drug protocol, so even if people keep on going on one type of treatment for a long time, I don't think they'll get babesia...

I would advise on rotating treatments, non stop, until it is finally fully inactive. Then still continue for a while, just to be sure.

it's also my experience, that too strong drugs will not hit it well. It needs a kind of precise dose, and that means, not too much, not too little.

This is because it is intelligent, and if you hit it with too strong treatments, it simply hides for a while. Until you stop the strong treatment. Then it shows up again, in a different form (symptoms keep changing, that is another reason it is hard to target it).

Better is to hit it with minimal treatments, measured by some energy tests, if possible.

it's just my experience, I don't know how other people treat babesia.

Another hint: babesia is a master of HIDING. Even with energy tests, it may be hard to find it. It usually hides in the head, mouth, teeth, brain, in my feeling.

I find that pulsed infrared helps to increase circulation in certain parts (like in the brain or teeth / face), and then it gets harder for babesia to hide.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyme248
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyme248     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. Babesia really likes to hide. Maybe it is best to whittle away at it slowly. Now if you could just make it come out so you could kill all of it.

My babesia is mostly dormant, I think.

--------------------
chronic Lyme/Bartonella

Inside every sick person is a well person waiting to be freed

Posts: 232 | From new england | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement