LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Mimosa pudica seeds

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mimosa pudica seeds
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you guys for mentioning that to me.

I'm on day 4, having trouble with it...

I just take 2 capsules a day, it's enough to be causing me a variety of symptoms.

First I got more hungry.
Then I started feeling herxy (bits of headaches, acid urine, anxiety, a bit of depersonalization...)

Chlorella, MSM is helping.

After my acid urine, I decided to take alkaline minerals to stop it. It worked.

After lunch, I got nauseous...

Now I got tummy pain, a lot of grumbling in my small intestine.

I start to ACTUALLY SEE my tummy moving.

Have you guys reacted like that?

I'm hoping it's not an Alien coming out from my navel! [dizzy]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I woke up with stomach pain, like gastritis.

I took DE and the pain went away.

Lots of noise in my small intestine, the whole night.

DE really helped fast.

Anyone else took Mimosa SEEDS?

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keikko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keikko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take them and they are strong and yes can make you feel weird. Like depersonaliztion sorta on another planet feeling.
Also, A lot of movement in my stomach as well. This stuff really moves rope worms which are actually hard to see because they mix with stool. It kills all sorta of other parasites as well.
I started at 1/2 cap and then worked my way up to 1 cap and now pulsing it...A few days on and a few days off.

Posts: 137 | From ATX | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Keikko!
Thank you for the info!

I got inspired by you and Lookup, that is why I bought the same stuff.

I started with 2 capsules a day.

Do you mean you started with 1/2 capsule a day or 1/2 capsule 2x day??

keikko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keikko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I started at 1/2 cap once a day at bedtime.

Then I moved up to 1/2 cap twice a day and right now I'm just doing full cap at bedtime. That is enough for me!

I have been moving some of the strangest things out of my body on just 1 capsule, My ND told me to stay on that dose because things are moving. She also said it is strong!

I took one last night and I can see my abdomen moving around too:) Its crazy!

Posts: 137 | From ATX | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Aliens!!!

Well, mine stopped moving.

You know what I did? As I'm too old to have children, I tested myself energetically and asked, if heat would help me eliminate parasites in the small intestine.

It came yes, so I just boiled water, put it in a hot bottle, and kept applying it on the tummy and behind the abdomen, like frying a barbecue...

Very hot, but avoiding to burn myself (there were 2 cotton layers between my skin and the rubber bottle).

Since then, things got better!!! No more 'aliens' moving inside, no more loose stools, the pain disappeared after I took DE, and now the pills make me nothing.

I took pills with wormwood tea (very yucky), 2 times a day too. And kept taking cinnamon.

If I were younger (before 42 or so) and if I was thinking I could still get pregnant, I would NOT do that with hot bottles, as I would be afraid to cook my own eggs!

but as I said, I don't have that danger anymore, so I enjoyed the heat.

the funny thing was that mimosa seeds were making me feel cold. I think this is also like a herx for me.

So the hot bottle felt good. I kept it the whole night. But I think the first hour was the most important.

As I'm extremely thin, I do think they got a bit cooked inside my small intestine.

I'll keep on mimosa for at least 2 full weeks, I think. Even though I feel really nothing now.

How long have you been on the mimosa seeds, Keikko?

What do you take to detox?

keikko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34991

Hi Brussels! What do you mean? sorry my brain is a little weird. So you placed the herb directly on the body and then put heat on top of it?

Im too old to have kids too...45 so I could try this. I love heat too because I am also very thin.

So for me, the first day I start the herbs my stomach is crazy and then if stay with it, seems to calm down even though I'm still taking them.

Today I Passed 3 or 4 of these things. I'm not sure what they are...I guess people call them rope worms but also globs of maybe biofilm or something but it is brown not stool though.

They are mixed in with stool so you have to really took for these creatures but some not at all. A few a weeks ago I had one like was like 4 ft long and had to drag it out of me. Gross and sorry to be so graphic.

I have done many parasite cleanses in the past 12 years but never seen anything like this.

I have been on and off this herb for about 2 months...I take breaks but every time I restart they start moving out again.

To detox I have been doing coffee enemas, castor oil packs, chlorella, pectasol C, micorsilica and a little charcoal here and there.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement