LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Mycoplasma, Borrelia and Nobel Prize Luc Montagnier

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mycoplasma, Borrelia and Nobel Prize Luc Montagnier
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T Montagnier's view of Life and pathogens through electromagnetic fields

Mos bacteria affecting humans emit electromagnetic waves (very easy to measure, it seems).

Luc Montagnier is an MD, nobel prize for the discovery of the AIDS virus.

He said that this new research on electromagnetic fields is MUCH more deep and interesting than his AIDS research.

He detected EMRs from pathogens in patients iwth Alzheimer's, Parkinson, MS, lyme, RA, neuropathies, autistic children etc.

He knew these patients were ALSO suffering from chronic infections.

He knows that AIDS patients have many coinfections, and that possibly COINFECTIONS are the main reason for mortality (not only the AIDS viruses).

He's published papers about mycoplasma being a cofactor in AIDS.

the article above talks about EMRs emitted by mycoplasma and Borrelia (scroll to the last page).

[ 06-30-2018, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sincerely, his discoveries on the origins of DNA are breath-taking!

Can he create DNA out of water just by impregnating the water with EMFs? YES!! It s proved in the lab by PCR analyses!!!

The implications are HUGE, for lyme disease and infectious disease.

If your brain is slower (due to lyme), just watch this docu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VyUsVOic0
(in English)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VyUsVOic0
(in French)

[ 06-30-2018, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is so much we just don't know.

I think a lot of what we consider "woo-woo," "out there," and unexplainable falls into the realm of quantum physics.

Our current technology and body of knowledge just aren't advanced enough yet to employ the scientific method so such things can be "proven" by academic standards.

Simply put, it appears that penetrating energy carries enough information to order the reorganization of particles. If you consider DNA as a perticle arrangement it doesn't seem too far fetched any more.

I've heard enery healers describe "going in" to someone and "reorganizing" everything that is out of order in that person's energy body.

Not much surprises me anymore. What we may call "phenomena" now may be fully explainable and understood decades in the future.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Gz, the guy proved already, by PCR tests!

The technology is very simple: detector of EMFs read by a computer, record the signals, reproduce it back on a clean water vial: DNA was created.

From pure water, PCR shows recognizable DNA strains more than 80% identical to original sample!!!

It's proved, but like I said, the human brain cannot understand how this is possible, to create DNA in pure water.

So, the other scientists try to discredit Montagnier: "it could never have happened!!!"

It's like Galileu trying to prove that the Earth is not the center of the universe. NO one would have believed him.

The equipment Montagnier uses is simple, cheap, the proof is already here.

Through EMRs captors, he can find the blueprint of mycoplasmas in the blood of AIDS patients, or other bacterial infections in autistic kids such as herpes.

The implications are huge: imagine how easy it would be to find babesia, bart, borrelia just by detecting EMR-blueprints of these bacteria in a patient!!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

The other implication of that is the TOTAL validation of homeopathy.

Imagine that a microbe emits certain EMR frequencies, easily mapped in a computer.

If you create the cancelling frequencies, the exact frequencies that cancel their bacterial frequencies, you could cancel a disease !!?!

I believe, that is how homeopathic nosodes work: when we take Borrelia EMRs blueprints we sort of give the right antidote to the actual Borrelia EMR blueprint!

If DNA can be CREATED out of pure water, why can't we cancel the DNA of Borrelia the same way??

Rife was working on Electromagnetic frequencies too, the ones that cancelled microbes, cancerous cells etc. He could see the result - destruction - and postulated that that happened because of resonance (like a glass breaks from high frequencies).

This was already a great thing. But creating DNA out of EMRs brings the discussion to another level!!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

This is really mind blowing. It makes me think about Schumann resonance experiments, where scientists realized that life could not have started without the Earth's Electro-magnetic fields (called Schumann today).

And we are playing with that, with our smart phones, wi fi, radio signals, playing God, without having any idea what kind of disease this is causing.

It's somehow scary to think how deep these EMR signals are going inside us, through water molecules, and what kind of transformation they are doing - nothing positive, I guess...

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting! I have/had an Energy Healer that worked on me for off and on for 18 mths.

She finally got Lyme, Bart and Babs to shut up and leave me alone. The last several times I seen her I kept saying my gut, my gut. There's something major going on in my gut.

She could only calm it down for 24 hrs and then the issues popped back up.

So my next angel steps in my life and she is a Naturopath that uses Bio-feedback and rife.

So far Candida, Mycoplasma and parasites big time have come up from the bio-feedback. Well I decided I was taking these one at a time on my rife machine.

I'm doing well and I'm not willing to go down so I started one at a time and 1st was Candida. Oh my, you would not believe the evidence of candida my body finally released. I spent many hours in the bathroom for 3 weeks.

Next was Mycoplasma and I've been rifing it 2-3 times a week for 60 minutes for 5 weeks now. OMG, my gall bladder/liver/small intestine and kidneys have been horrible.

I'm not looking forward to parasites at all. But forward I'm going.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Energy Healer to find out how these guys stayed hidden from her. I'm sure she will too.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr K recent webinar he said the bad guys, bacteria, viruses and parasites are getting upset with the disturbances of wi-fi/EMF.

Not killing them but making them very unsettled and causing us humans more misery. I wonder if their strength and ability to survive and thrive more so in the last 15 yrs is due to this EMF world we now live in.

I couldn't get the youtube video to load. I'll try again.

I still believe they communicate among different strains, species even after reading this article.

From my experience there was always a Master bad guy who was able to gain the advantage over the others....who would lose at some point and another Master would take the helm.

I'm not crazy....I lived it. [Razz] [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Razz]

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Pam, I wonder if EMRs are making pathogens angry / disturbed OR...

.. making our bodies and immune systems disturbed, so that we allow them to thrive?

great experience with your healer!!! Wishing you good continuation. Go one step by one, you'll make it!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://21sci-tech.com/Articles_2011/Winter-2010/Montagnier.pdf

This first article I posted above says that Montagnier discovered the Electromagnetic blueprint of Borrelia burg (see the last page).

This means he probably can already find Borrelia in patients through matching the same blueprint!

He could also CREATE borrelia DNA out of water (through infusions of the EMR from Borrelia), to a precision of 98% (PCR)!!!

map1131
Member # 2022

Brussels, do you know there is someone that sells the DNA freqs, which are all the lower numbers? This person, I can't remember the name has been doing this for I'd say 5 yrs now.

Dan B, our lymenet rife guru is also on a FB rife site that I'm on. I believe I've read from him some comments on these new DNA freqs.

I have mentally by-passed the info thinking why should I pay for freqs when the www is full of freqs?

I'm seeing my Naturopath tomorrow and I will ask her about the lower freqs for she is a GB4000 expert.

Pam

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Pam, what I'm talking unfortunately are not Rife frequencies, but a whole blueprint of all the electromagnetic frequencies of a DNA.

With that blueprint (meaning several different frequencies, in different amplitudes) one can PRODUCE again the DNA. A bit like a code.

A rife frequency is just found by experiments. A single frequency could destroy or weaken pathogens. For one pathogen, you will have a couple of frequencies that are able to do that.

A bit like blowing a bridge down: with one 'Rife' frequency, one can blow a bridge down (destroy it).

Now, if you'd like to rebuild the bridge, that same rife frequency will do nothing. It will not rebuild the whole bridge just by rifing clean water.

That is what I'm talking about: a whole sequence of frequencies emitted by single DNA, so precise that Montagnier could rebuild a whole DNA again, in water, and that to a precision of 98% according to PCR tests!!

I don't know if you guys get the size of the picture. This is HUGE!

Just imagine that, like PCR, that you can find the exact finger printing of bacteria DNA, of a person, etc.... you can do the same though EMR frequencies of the DNA of Borrelia, of a person!!!

that is what Montagnier has now: not a simple rife frequency, that destroys pathogens, but the whole electro-magnetic FINGERPRINT of Borrelia, mycoplasma, AIDs etc.!!

He can rebuild Borrelia DNA in water, just by impregnating it with Borrelia EMR blueprints!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement