LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Aborted Fetus Cells In Your Vaccines

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aborted Fetus Cells In Your Vaccines
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is quite disturbing.

Long list of some of the vaccines using aborted fetus cells.

Biotech's Dark Promise: Involuntary Cannibalism for All

QUOTE- "A good portion of the CDC's immunization schedule requires the use of these [aborted] human fetus-originated vaccines, and these include:

rubella, measles, mumps, rabies, polio, smallpox, hepatitis A, chickenpox, and herpes zoster.

Additionally, so-called "abortion tainted vaccines"... are in the developmental pipeline, including:

"flu, Respiratory Syncytial and parainfluenza viruses, HIV, West Nile virus, Ebola, Marburg and Lassa, hepatitis B and C, foot and mouth disease, Japanese encephalitis, dengue, tuberculosis, anthrax, plague, tetanus and malaria."

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/biotechs-dark-promise-involuntary-cannabilism-all-1

And no, I haven't checked to see if the Lyme vaccine is using them yet. Will try to do so when I ain't so busy!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyme248
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 51011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyme248     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope it's a reliable website. It's almost too terrible to believe.

--------------------
chronic Lyme/Bartonella

Inside every sick person is a well person waiting to be freed

Posts: 232 | From new england | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course many vaccines use aborted human fetus, brain cells from monkeys, chicken embryos etc.

The labs need cells to culture pathogens, the closer to humans the best.

For me, not only human fetuses, but any animal DNA should NOT be INJECTED in the blood stream of anyone.

There is no way for our bodies to avoid allergic reactions this way.

It's not canibalism, as you are not eating human cells, but human DNA is being injected directly into your lymph, blood stream....

This is simply human experimentation: inject foreign DNAs from monkeys, humans, cows, chicken, etc into the population and see what happens.

All vaccines contain foreign DNA, because that is how they culture pathogens.

Pathogens need cells to grow, be it human or any other cell.

How else will they grow pathogens?

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The vaccines below were developed using either the WI-38 or the MRC-5 cell strains (human fetus).

Hepatitis A vaccines [VAQTA/Merck, Havrix/GlaxoSmithKline, and part of Twinrix/GlaxoSmithKline]

Rubella vaccine [MERUVAX II/Merck, part of MMR II/Merck, and ProQuad/Merck]

Varicella (chickenpox) vaccine [Varivax/Merck, and part of ProQuad/Merck]

Zoster (shingles) vaccine [Zostavax/Merck]

Adenovirus Type 4 and Type 7 oral vaccine [Barr Labs]

Rabies vaccine [IMOVAX/Sanofi Pasteur]

source:

Human cell strains in vacines

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Fetal tissue used in medicine

Fetal tissue has been used since the 1930s for vaccine development, and more recently to help advance stem cell research and treatments for degenerative diseases such as Parkinson's disease.

Researchers typically take tissue samples from a fetus that has been aborted (under conditions permitted by law) and grow cells from the tissue in Petri dishes.

Many of the uses of fetal tissue -- and much of the debate -- are not new.

"It's just that the public is finding out about it," said Insoo Hyun, associate professor of bioethics at Case Western Reserve University.

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
There are multiple ingredients to consider regarding health and safety:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=131625;p=0

VACCINE INGREDIENTS - Informational Links set
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My little brother or sister was aborted in NYS shortly after abortion became legal.

The thought that I could conceivably be vaccinated with my dead siblings cells is horrifying to me.

My sibling was denied a chance to live, and I was denied the joy of having a younger sibling. My sibling would be about 46 years old today, if my math is right.

The horrible pain some of these fetuses go through when their little arms, fingers, toes and legs are snipped off--- and their head-- some with full heads of hair--- is brutally pierced to ensure that they are not born alive --- is nothing short of satanic. Some are born with screams on their little faces.

If women really understood the mass murder they are committing they would stop killing what is most precious.

Using or selling aborted fetal cells or body parts is evil and uncivilized.

Sadly, women are responsible for the greatest mass murder in history.

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
The issue with this thread should be limited to the ingredients in vaccines. As to the medical complications that a woman might suffer at any point, that is between her and her medical advisers.

Not every woman - or even girls in their teens or younger - had any say at all in becoming pregnant. Not every woman is able to go through childbirth nor everyone who has previously blessed with a child is able to duplicate that.

The U.S. has the highest rates of complications and deaths in women from childbirth of all developed countries. While many come through fine, many do not. It's can be a life-threatening experience at any stage for some.

There are so many considerations that we just cannot know. I trust women to make the right medical decisions for themselves, in private. For most, it's a heart wrenching matter. Simply heart wrenching.

Again, here - in this thread - it's best to focus on the safety and health of vaccine ingredients. This is not the place to debate matters of philosophy or religion.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXe2xldWxtY&feature=youtu.be

This dr gave a very nice lecture on heart diseases and how drugs cause them (the same drugs people take against high blood pressure are CAUSING deaths, not preventing them).

He shows papers after papers proving that.

Well, in the end (last minutes), he speaks about the 'new flu vaccine'. The video is from 2013, so it was talking from a flu vaccine for 2014, probably.

Well, this flu vaccine was made on 4 'new' mediums:
- green monkey kidney (mono-cell lines, meaning, these are neoplastic cells = cancer causing)

- dog kidney cells (mortal cell line)

- caterpillar larvae ( this is brand new!!! What an innovation)

- aborted human fetus.

Yep, you gain ALL those DNAs with JUST the price of one flu shot!!

Never ever tested in humans at that time (now, millions of people must be walking around with caterpillar larvae DNA).

What would we do without science? [bow]

I'd rather get 10x the flu than these shots... I'm going to try to find the nice video of the dr explaining how they CULTURE vaccines in chicken eggs, in human fetuses and caterpillar larvae.

Sounds exciting!

Brussels
Member # 13480

caterpillar incubated flu vaccine better than chicken!!!
Brussels
Member # 13480

I found it:

it's called Flublok Influenza Vaccine, approved in 2013.

Package Insert Influeza Vaccine Flublok

The first page says:

- Medical treatment must be available to manage possible anaphylactic reactions following Flublok.

- If Guillain Barre syndrome has occureed within 6 weeks of receipt of a prior influenza vaccine, the decision to give Flublok should be based on careful consideration of potential benefits and risks.

Read that yourself. Page 1 of Package Insert.

They do know about Guillain Barre Syndrome caused by flu shots.

-------------
Page 11 comes the caterpillar:

'It contains purified hamagglutinin (HA) proteins produced in a continuous insect cell line that is derived from cells of the fall armyworm, Spodoptera frugiperda (related to moths, caterpillars, butterfiles)'.

Have you read this right?

Yes, if you got this flu vaccine, you were injected with proteins and DNAs from an insect.

In my opinion, this is even more awful than aborted human fetuses.

BobG
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BobG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There a no cells or and significant DNA grown from the cell lines described above in vaccines. It's an issue that creates large differences in opinion. Brussels info above is correct. For me, that some benefit comes as a result of the vaccines that have saved many lives and improved the health of millions versus cells that would have been destroyed otherwise acts as some consolation.
Posts: 360 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keebler:
-
The issue with this thread should be limited to the ingredients in vaccines. As to the medical complications that a woman might suffer at any point, that is between her and her medical advisers.

Not every woman - or even girls in their teens or younger - had any say at all in becoming pregnant. Not every woman is able to go through childbirth nor everyone who has previously blessed with a child is able to duplicate that.

The U.S. has the highest rates of complications and deaths in women from childbirth of all developed countries. While many come through fine, many do not. It's can be a life-threatening experience at any stage for some.

There are so many considerations that we just cannot know. I trust women to make the right medical decisions for themselves, in private. For most, it's a heart wrenching matter. Simply heart wrenching.

Again, here - in this thread - it's best to focus on the safety and health of vaccine ingredients. This is not the place to debate matters of philosophy or religion.
-

You are entitled to your personal secular opinion as you have outlined above. I would never try to shut your opinion down, even if I believe your belief is immoral.

I just wanted to share that I would be horrified if I were vaccinated with my aborted sibling's "ingredients"-- i.e. her precious tissue. My sibling lost a chance at life in part so that others could take advantage of her "ingredients" in their vaccines. She was a life that I would have loved--- not an "ingredient." Her blood is probably crying out for justice..

I know she would have been so cute and lovable-- but today she may well be a vaccine "ingredient."

I also do not want a murdered human being's DNA put in my bloodstream via a vaccine. Foreign DNA can cause major allergies, and to millions of us-- it is immoral. It is a form of organ transplant by deception..

Humanism is a religion which states that human beings know what is best--- and that the creator of life does not know anything.

Snail darters receive more legal protection than a fully formed human being.. Something is wrong with this picture.

The market for tissue from 20 + week fully formed fetuses is growing and profitable.

This is my personal opinion to which I am entitled. You are entitled to your personal opinion.

Let's not shut each other down-- especially since our opinions are relevant to the vaccine debate..

The sad truth is that Planned Parenthood does actively profit off of, and sell aborted children's organs--- precious livers, pineal glands, intact brains, bones, thyroids and fetal cells for vaccines. Its all documented on youtube.

PP actively markets abortion to poor women, and then sells the dead children to vaccine companies ---- all for hard cash.

This is a conflict of interest-- which many believe is immoral-- and its also deceptive to those who are unaware that their vaccine may include fetal tissue, a form of organ transplant.

The majority of the 50+ million abortions performed in America to date have been done for convenience' sake--- not because of life threatening complications to child rape victims. For example, all of the abortions in my family were committed for convenience sake-- and today my family is much smaller because of this death culture.

In my humble (and relevant) opinion --- NO vaccine ingredient should be comprised of murdered human beings -- for the reasons I have stated above..

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
"PP actively markets abortion to poor women, and then sells the dead children to vaccine companies ---- all for hard cash. " (end quote from post above)

Absolutely not true.

Some other statements are also not true. It's one thing to voice opinion yet another to make false statements. There are various false statements in post above. Here's a correction to just one:

https://www.npr.org/2016/01/28/464594826/in-wake-of-videos-planned-parenthood-investigations-find-no-fetal-tissue-sales

Planned Parenthood Investigations Find No Fetal Tissue Sales

NPR - January 28, 2016
-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement