LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Brussels - question for you...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brussels - question for you...
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - I don't know if you responded already on another post where we were discussing what makes us feel better and you mentioned you needed to take binders to feel better -

Can you say more about what binders you took and what symptoms they eased? Thx -

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Robin, yes, I guess that is the main topic I keep talking about.

For me, the main treatment for lyme was cleansing: mostly neurotoxin binders and organ support supplements / herbs daily, many times a day.

I mean, kidney / lymph / liver supplements.

This was like a religious ritual: I did it daily, during the WHOLE time lyme disease was active.

It means, I consumed these binders and organ support supplements in kilograms / pounds, literally!!

If my treatment went mainly into antimicrobials + immune boosting or modulating, I went downwards healthwise.

My main focus became therefore 'cleansing': trying to take the awful neurotoxins off my system, so that:

- my mind got clearer, and I could think

- my adrenals got a break, and I got more energy

- my digestive system could function (otherwise I only had loose stools, or tummy aches...)

- nerve pains, numbness, etc got better

- tinnitus got better

- my eyes could see better

- general inflammation CLEARLY lowered (less flares)

- I could sleep (with neurotoxins, it's almost impossible to have a normal night, as woke up too many times or got awful nightmares)

- anxiety clearly lowered, and so the constant state of fight & flight mode

- I could socialize again (and felt like doing that), even look and feel 'normal' again

In sum, taking the damn toxins off my body was THE most healing thing I did.

The amount of binders and detox organ support supplements / herbs changed depending on phase of treatment.

The more antimicrobials I took, the more binders / organ support I needed.

The more flares I got, the more binders / organ support I needed.

The more active infections I got, too.

The more fatigue or neuropathy, too.

The relation was clear to me:
I ignore binders + organ support = I fall downhill.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a DIRECT relation.

I also remarked there is a DIRECT relation between loose toxins flowing the body and amount of active infections.

The more toxic the body = more active infections.

As I could measure the amount of binders and supplements through muscle tests, I got the exact amount my body needed, almost hourly, every day.

So my days went well depending on these binders: when binders were binding neurotoxins, I felt good.

When they got 'full' or inactive, I started feeling bad.

I then took more binders, and felt good again -- it took just about 15 minutes after intake to feel better.

The effect would last about 2-3 hours.

When I got smarter, I started taking binders BEFORE my downhill curve came.

In some days, I took binders 6-8 x a day.

In others, only 3x day.

For me the greatest hit binder was chlorella.

First, I could not digest it, so I took chlorella vulgaris (easier to digest). Only later I introduced chlorella pyrenoidosa (and even other types of chlorella).

But I also took bear garlic tincture (no problem to digest), MSM, zeolites, chitosan, charcoal, diatomaceous earth...

I even think my daily Omega 3 was helping too.

Even magnesium was helping, but I did not feel an immediate effect like with chlorella or MSM.

With babesia, MSM was my best hit, but I still needed chlorella.

That was more than 10 years ago.

I still take chlorella /zeolite about 2 times a week.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I did not take stuff like spirulina in the past (because dr K did not believe it), but today, I would give it a chance (because of Anthony William, who recommends Hawaian spirulina).

I would also give a chance to liposomal glutathione, that I think must do great things (but I have no experience, only by what I hear).

And for those who can take lots of vit C (sodium ascorbate or any buffered ascorbate version), that is another one I would give a chance (but far from chlorella and binders).

I couldn't take any Vit C, not even buffered, as it hurt my stomach badly.

I think C-salts suggested by Buhner must be one of the best form of buffered C in the market (but I haven't tried them, as I have to import it from the US).

Vit C is though not a solo solution, but I think it helps calming flares amazingly well (you need many small intakes during the day).

When the body is in flares, it gets stuck: it can't do anything well (can't sleep, digest, fight infections nor detox).

I hope this helps!

Brussels
Member # 13480

I've been to another course at dr K's institute and the teacher recommended as BINDERS:

- chlorella vulgaris
- chlorella pyrenoidosa
- MSM
- zeolites
- microsilica

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement