LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » emotional support network

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: emotional support network
sapphire
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi everyone
due to the large number of posts lately from those experiencing so many emotional issues due to lyme or treatment of lyme, I thought it might be a great idea to start a phone or messenger support system so that people have someone that they can talk to when feeling down
what i would like to see is that many people from different regions could make themselves available for phone or messenger
I am willing to organise this endeavor

If you would like to participate as a support please feel free to email me with your contact information..ie...phone messenger( yahoo , msn or AOL), email addy, area you live, age ,
or post it here and i will copy it to a file
moderators , is there any way to make a sticky topic? a way to keep a topic up top in the forum that doesnt require bumping it ???
[email protected]

Posts: 154 | From NH | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trailsgrl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7285

Icon 5 posted      Profile for trailsgrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like a great idea! I want to do this but I am concerned about being a support b/c I dont know that I can talk someone down from the roof and REALLLLY don't want to be responsible for something like that. Is there any way we could discuss this issue of not having to be a suicide hotline but a sad and lonely hotline instead?

Trails

Posts: 196 | From Mesilla, NM USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trailsgrl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trailsgrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up?

Posts: 196 | From Mesilla, NM USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
break the chains
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for break the chains   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
emofree.com

get the free manual

you will be able to actually remove the emotional sting associated with anything, and in only a few minutes. you can remove any negative emotion. i have seen enough of this to know it really works, and the results are dramatic and instant.
it works through our higher energetic bodies and our accupressure meridan points.

you can also do so much more. it is called EFT

i will also volunteer for your program

Posts: 245 | From connecticut, the lyme state | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymester
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll do it. Although I feel like I might do most of the calling out.

Great idea.

Posts: 519 | From CT | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DolphinLady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DolphinLady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm interested.
Posts: 925 | From California | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cigi
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cigi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to try - I'm in a tough place now mind wise and don't know how much consolation I'd be to someone. This site has helped me many times - thank you.

Cigi

Posts: 320 | From Upstate, NY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement