LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » More questions about yeast---help?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More questions about yeast---help?!
trails
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1620

Icon 5 posted      Profile for trails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been going thru all the old posts about yeast and STILL don't know what to do.

Here's the scoop in a nutshell:
-NOT on any ABX right now.
-Stopped one month of Mepron/Zith exactly a month ago! (how strange!)
-taken a weekly diflucan 100mg 3 times and one 150mg
-taking nystantin 2 x a day
-on the birth control pill for endometriosis
-taking PB8 and bifidus, and now just bought a bunch of other brands of acidophilus too.
-drink kefir every day (I DOOOO add a smidge of the rasberry kefir coz I HATE plain kefir and plain yogurt)
-Have had 2 beers this past month (my b-day)
-Have had 2 deserts this past month
-Do NOT try to cut down on carbs, b/c I love them and it is difficult with a vegetarian partner who also loves carbs.
-am doing yeast defense caps that have paul d-arco, and all that jazz in them
-taking Kyolic Garlic caps 4 a day
-Psyllium every evening before dinner for years now-and I take the acidophilus with it too now.
-just started cran-actin caps--cranberry concentrate.

My problem:
I STILLLLL have the itch there. My GYN saw discharge a week ago and said yep yeast. Last night we looked (speculum and all--sorry guys that's just the only way to really see what is going on down there)and saw only a TAD bit...and no irritation/redness. But it still itches!

I also have pretty severe gas and bloating every single night after dinner no matter what I eat. The gas is getting me harder than the bloating right now. I do not get it during the day otherwise.

Could Psyllium cause severe gas? It is the only thing I do differently than my other meals.

Since I am NOT on ABX...I thought I might be able to ENJOY life a bit and relax on the diet in a few days, but these symptoms really worry me.

Can I get my regular GYN to order candida tests by urine and blood? Are they reliable tests?

I think I am doing the best I can...I can NOT be a food freak...it will turn me into a real freak, so I try to just have moderation.

Any new info out there? What tests? how accurate? What else I could do in moderation?

Thanks for everything you all do!
Trails

Posts: 1950 | From New Mexico | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trails,

Maybe the doc could switch from diflucan to sporanox or some other yeast killing drug. Yeast can become resistant to diflucan. Or up the amount of diflucan to 200mg per day. Have you tried the usual Monistat stuff?

I understand about the diet. I did give up sugar except I eat 2 pieces of fruit a day and I eat some starch (cereal), but I still have a systemic yeast infection after being off antibiotics 5 weeks. Grr. Good luck!

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janet thomas
Member # 7122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janet thomas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have spoken to people who took diflucan everyday for a 1-3 months after they were able to stop abx. How much do you take?

Go to CVS and get some monistat.

IMO, I could be wrong, the bloating is from yeast.

[This message has been edited by janet thomas (edited 22 June 2005).]

Posts: 2001 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had Diflucan work for me, so I'm not sure, but I've had good results with Nizoral on numerous occasions.

You might want to try that. It's generic now so it isn't terribly expensive, considering what the others cost.

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trails
Member # 1620

Icon 10 posted      Profile for trails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys,

-forgot to mention that I am doing the natural douching thing with yogurt or probiotics and tea tree oil. Once a day or every other day.

I agree...need a new yeast drug in here just in case. will call and ask about that one...have you taken it, is it hard on the liver like diflucan?

Will do the monostat in a week, after period has come and gone.

Lovely posting I am doing this evening eh? Hope no one is sittin at their computer with a big ol scoop o ice cream and visualizing all my posts!

If bloating from yeast, why only after dinner???

Keep up the responses, I learn so much from everyone here!
Trails

Posts: 1950 | From New Mexico | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mountainmoma
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mountainmoma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

In your case, it looks like you cant get fully rid of the yeast until you go on a real, full anticandida diet. Sorry. Same for me, although I get it elsewhere, thrush, etc...
200mg of diflucan etc may not enough on it's own(it isnt for me), esp if you must be on birth control pills.

I am a vegan, and can do it. It is ok once you get used to it, and you dont need to give up all carbs. You must just do good carbs.

And, once your symptoms are in check, you can start adding things back in.

You are looking for carbs with no gluten and a low glycemic index (ie, doesnt go to sugar very quickly)

Good carbs include quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, millet. Eat as much green veggies as you want. Most beans(start with lentils) and some nuts(esp almonds) are fine. Tofu, soycheese and unsweetened soymilk and unsweetened soy yogurt are fine. Eggs are fine too. Most people can have brown rice crackers with almond butter. Some brown rice is usually fine, but you might want to start without it.

At first, NO fruit, NO alcohol, NO dairy of any type, No sugar, NO yeast, NO gluten grains like wheat, rye, or even kamut or spelt at first. Rice milk is too high in natural sugars, you need the unsweetened soy milk.

Do not cheat. The yeast will scream and try to convince you that its you thats starving, not them. Stay firm in your resolve. The cravings will be gone in a couple weeks.

Make yourself good treat substitutes, I just put unsweetened soymilk, cocoa powder (at first, please use carob powder) xylitol (a nutural sweetener that does not feed yeast, realy) and icecubes in the blender. It cooled me off and took care of my psycological need for a treat.

Go to the WholeApproach.com website for great food lists and recipes. I love the pancake recipe there.

Best book for vegetarian yeast sufferers may be Complete Candida Yeast Guidebook, revised 2nd ecition by Jeanne Marie Martin. 1st half of book is cowritten by a doctor about yeast and treatments and the 2nd half is recipes. Everyone in my family loved the mock meat loaf, your vegetarian boyfreind would not feel deprived by the recipes in this book, and most are vegetarian !

Posts: 222 | From Santa Cruz Mountains, CA USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
groovy2
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for groovy2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ALL
If you have candida bad--
You Have to do the No Carb Diet
----No way around it---

Looks like some may need some
convencing--so let me tell you
how Bad candida can get--
The candida was Eating Holes in
my CLOTHING--my underware-shirts
(under arms-neck line)ect.

Do YOU want Candida
to get this bad for you--It Can--

I will not tell you the Bad Stuff
that I went threw.
It did not take long to get this sick--

This was 20 years ago--and I did not
know what was wrong with me--there
was no internet-so it was Much harder
to get info and help. There was
no shortage of stupid doctors tho.

I think I had Candida about as bad
as it gets--you do not want to go there.

After I figured out that I had Candida
I went on the No Carb diet for 3 years-
I ate Broclli-Colaflower- nuts and water
every day for 3 years--I did 7 day fasts
and clenses a bunch of times--

I have eaten Piles of Pills and
supplements help get my health back.

I have perty much beat candida
I can now eat much of what I want
as long as I am careful---
Im cooking a spinach pizza right now.
But it took years for me to get
to this point--
You may have to make perminet diet
changes.

So far the candida has been the easy
part of Lyme for me. I have control
over what I eat---You Do Too --

If you have lyme
and you expect to get healthy again
you are going to have to help your
body as much as you can.

Nystatin powder is by far the med that
worked best for me. I tried diflucan
but did not help as much as Nystatin.

You have to make up your mind to
take this serious--or you will
be sick forever.--Jay--

Posts: 2999 | From Austin tx USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beachcomber
Member # 5320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beachcomber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Mt.mamma and Groovy. There is no way you can beat the yeast if you are feeding it sugar. I had Systemic Candida that put me in the hospital. Yes, it was eating me and was in my blood.

I do eat unrefined carbs, no wheat. I can't remember the last time I had dessert, other than yogurt with stevia sweetened granola.

I cheated recently on a vacation and had alcohol. Not only did I get drunk on a few sips, I also got a yeast party in my gut.

Sorry Trails & Hiker, but I really think you have to cut out the sugar, including fruit, for a little while if you really want to beat this.

Just my experienced opinion here.

Bc

Posts: 1452 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beachcomber,

I totally agree with you that I should cut the fruit out and have no carbs, BUT, I have lost 30 pounds when I was on the correct no carb diet for yeast for a year. I got way too weak, so had to compromise somwhere.

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jbgoth
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5567

Icon 12 posted      Profile for jbgoth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to quit ABX also because of yeast.

I have been off of them for 8 months.

I am finally starting to feel better overall. Im exercising again and getting my life back.

However, diet is so important. You cannot cheat!! Follow everyones advice.

I had some stool samples done a couple of weeks ago. I do not have my results back yet.

I was told to eat whatever i wanted to encourage the yeast, bacteria or parasites to grow so i might get a better reading on the test.

I had a glass of red wine and a large piece of italian bread with butter. About 3 hours later, i had horrible fatigue and joint pain. I felt FINE before i ate and drank what i did.

The following two days i ate bread, cookies, ice cream, white wine, pasta, cheese blintzes. I really did it. I cant tell you how physically sick i got from eating that crap. My knees and elbows were killing me. I also had a terrible headache and fatigue. I also started to get bad gas again.

When you first start your diet, you can have a lot of gas with die off. At least i did. Thats pretty much ALL gone.

I also have endometriosis. I think i have had lyme for around 15 years.

Im starting to think that i have had a candida problem for a long time. I had just never heard about such a thing.

I had a surgery for the endometriosis and after that, i have never been well. I think my body just couldnt handle the endo, all of the candida and finally, the lyme sprang to life.

The ABX helped somewhat, but im really starting to wonder, if i never went on them, if i might not be better than i am now. I now have a horrible yeast problem. People say that yeast and lyme symptoms are so similar.

I also had a yeast infection after 3 days of eating garbage. My biggest problem has also been vag irritation that just wont stop. Its FINALLY getting better. But, it has taken a lot of time and being VERY strick with my diet. Im not there yet.

Its amazing what food can do to a body. You really have to take care of yourself. Make sure you are getting all the correct vitamins and supplements. You are probabaly dealing with leaky gut and that has to be dealt with. You also have to consider food allergies.

It has taken about a week and a half, and im finally feeling about 80% again. I mean i REALLY went crazy and ate REALLY bad stuff.

Good luck to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Jordan

------------------

Posts: 593 | From Miami, Florida | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that I am unable to get away with cheating either. When I went off abx last fall, I thought "oh boy, now I can cheat!"....NOPE!

To get back on track, I'd follow the plan in the link below. After that, you may be able to cheat now and then....and like mm said, eat good carbs only.

If weight is an issue, try nuts. Yeah, I know I'm nuts, but hey!

Candida elimination: http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/021412.html
Lyme symptoms list compared with yeast symptoms http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/021202.html

------------------
oops!
Lymetutu

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Thanks for the advice. I love nuts, but they don't like me. I don't digest them at all. I will cut back on wheat and reduce fruit (with summer fresh fruit that is going to be torture).

When is someone going to discover a disease that needs beer, wine, cheese, and chocolate to cure it?

P.S. Lymetoo, I didn't think you were too nutty when I met you. Hiker

Aniek
Member # 5374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aniek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe your body doesn't like nuts because you have yeast!

I was first introduced to the yeast problem prior to Lyme treatment. I had been on abx for 2 months for sinuses. It took me about a year to get it under control.

The best advice I can give is to buy the book "The Yeast Connection" by William Crook. It is a very in depth book and discusses many supplements that you can add to your regiment. I don't remember everything, but I did include grapefruit seed extract and oil of oregano. I tried Pau D'Arco tea, which is a bark I believe. I hated it though...although my healthy ex loved it and still drinks it today!

You mentioned your partner is a vegan. If you aren't then you may want to consider some meat products to eat seperate from your partner. First time round, I did the diet as a semi-veggie, eating fish. I started eating meat when I started the Lyme treatment, and it was much easier and my energy and mood were much better than the first time round. Maybe buy a small fridge to keep the meat seperate, or eat it at work?

Again, it's possible as a veggie, but harder. And you don't have to eat carbs just because your partner is. Honestly, your partner should understand that you need to do what's best for your health. My partner was very understanding, but geez did I want to shake him when he agreed that we would have dinner with friends at an Italian restaurant.

It took me about a year to get it under control. During that time, I discovered I was getting localized bacterial infections as well. It seems crazy, but it's really a Catch-22. So I actually needed to rotate in some very heavy abx during the treatment. So make sure you are getting test by a doctor.

Posts: 4711 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marblenose
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6477

Icon 12 posted      Profile for marblenose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can also try oil of oregano and greens in powder form. That seems to help me along with PB8. I have not had infections in the bathing suit place. But I know yogurt is supposed to help. Also Castor oil packs with heating pad on abdomen helps me. I do that every day for at least an hour.
Blessings,
Marblenose

Posts: 287 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aniek
Member # 5374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aniek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An additional note - douching can make it worse by ridding the good along with the bad. I know you are using good stuff for it, but be aware.
Posts: 4711 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hiker53:

P.S. Lymetoo, I didn't think you were too nutty when I met you. Hiker

Is there an emphasis on the word too??

Hmmm, the idea on the beer, etc is pretty good!

------------------
oops!
Lymetutu

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trails
Member # 1620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS EVERYONE!

Some questions first:
-WHAT blood or other tests should or COULD be run? Please be as specific as possible so I can talk with the doc and get her to order those exact tests. I had cbc, sed rate and c-reactive protein run stat this am..no news on those yet. Anyone know why those for yeast????

-Again, why would I only bloat and get gassy after Dinner and no other meal? ( I usually eat left over dinner for lunch.)

-what did the castor oil packs do? Was that for yeast? I know they can absorb and pull out toxins....and does castor oil go bad? I have some very good stuff but it is old.

Some comments:
As far as partner being veg and me not: I am the one who cooks most meals and I just cant do two separate meals for only two people. We are pretty effecient eaters, eating our leftovers and making the most of our money spent at the local health food co-op. I also can NOT cook carbs or even be around them and not eat them. I am 2nd generation ITALIAN!!! It is ME that is very picky with the food, not her, but she will not eat any meat chicken or fish due to not liking the taste. That narrows things significantly. The thing is, I HATE THE ATKINS DIET. I mean I reallly do. I can do the no sugar and the no alcohol, but eating healthy well balanced meals has been essential to my life. When I am well, I spend hours and hours cooking up fab organic world dishes. Leaving carbs out is a total bummer. I can and will for a limited time, but not for more than a week for SURE! I know, it does nothing to complain to you guys, but it gets it out of my system.

HOWEVER, I went and got some millet and havent eaten any carbs in 48 hours. No change in symptoms. I took another diflucan last night AND am doing the vag miconazole as well as nystantin and every suppliment you guys have mentioned, I am doing all of those too.

News FLASH: I think the skin itchiness was from stopping my allegra!!!!

I take allegra for seasonal allergies which we have during every month of the year here, and I have been known to have unexplained hives that are treated with allegra. I took a bit of liquid benedryl last night and then my allegra today and I have no more itchiness on my skin! Tada!

The vag itchiness is now gone too. thanks prob to the miconazole.

Also I am gonna get my period tomorrow and that doesnt help.

AND I am HERXING, even though off meds. It has been one month since my ambulance ride to the ER and stopping mepron/zith, but I started having worse symptoms like clockwork. I could be attributing the babs and lyme sx to the yeast.

Gonna try to not do any carbs for the weekend. That is already a long time for me. really.

Thanks everyone for your lenthy replies and hard (heart) work for me!

Replies to above questions?
thanks all!
Trails

trails
Member # 1620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update:

on top of everything else I was doing, I have managed to stop all carbs for 3 days now. I feel much better and have lost some extra bloat weight. I am excited about this.

The vag cream has worked on the yeast there.

The skin itchiness WAS the lack of allegra, so that solves that.

I am slowly going off this diet, as I love my carbs, and am not on ABX. I will let you guys guys know how I do.

I know this was not a long time, but I know my body pretty well, and it seems like it is over the hump...we'll see. I have been wrong, and will reprot either way!

Thanks again for all the info and I used A LOT of the links and got some great no carb recipes!

Trails

lymeloco
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trails:
I have been going thru all the old posts about yeast and STILL don't know what to do.

Here's the scoop in a nutshell:
-NOT on any ABX right now.
-Stopped one month of Mepron/Zith exactly a month ago! (how strange!)
-taken a weekly diflucan 100mg 3 times and one 150mg
-taking nystantin 2 x a day
-on the birth control pill for endometriosis
-taking PB8 and bifidus, and now just bought a bunch of other brands of acidophilus too.
-drink kefir every day (I DOOOO add a smidge of the rasberry kefir coz I HATE plain kefir and plain yogurt)
-Have had 2 beers this past month (my b-day)
-Have had 2 deserts this past month
-Do NOT try to cut down on carbs, b/c I love them and it is difficult with a vegetarian partner who also loves carbs.
-am doing yeast defense caps that have paul d-arco, and all that jazz in them
-taking Kyolic Garlic caps 4 a day
-Psyllium every evening before dinner for years now-and I take the acidophilus with it too now.
-just started cran-actin caps--cranberry concentrate.

My problem:
I STILLLLL have the itch there. My GYN saw discharge a week ago and said yep yeast. Last night we looked (speculum and all--sorry guys that's just the only way to really see what is going on down there)and saw only a TAD bit...and no irritation/redness. But it still itches!

I also have pretty severe gas and bloating every single night after dinner no matter what I eat. The gas is getting me harder than the bloating right now. I do not get it during the day otherwise.

Could Psyllium cause severe gas? It is the only thing I do differently than my other meals.

Since I am NOT on ABX...I thought I might be able to ENJOY life a bit and relax on the diet in a few days, but these symptoms really worry me.

Can I get my regular GYN to order candida tests by urine and blood? Are they reliable tests?

I think I am doing the best I can...I can NOT be a food freak...it will turn me into a real freak, so I try to just have moderation.

Any new info out there? What tests? how accurate? What else I could do in moderation?

Thanks for everything you all do!
Trails

Trails,
For some odd reason, I haven't had yeast the five years that I've been on antibiotics.

I used to get them very bad before lyme.
My kids were born with it.

I've asked why, and I never get an answer!
I do eat whatever I want. My llmd said I could, but not too much sugar!

Enjoy the things that make you happy!
Life's too damn short!

Have a hot fudge sunday on me!
How about nystatin?

I've heard it works well. Increase your pro-biotics maybe.

Hope it gets better for you.
Take care, lymeloco

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trails
Member # 1620

I went and looked at some of those candida rash site that I think Janet posted, and I did NOT NOT NOT have ANYTHING like that at all. I mean nothing even close. It must have been the hives thing without the allegra. How strange.

Trails

Aniek
Member # 5374

Trails,

The diet isn't a quick-fix. If you are feeling better, it's probably the meds and other action you are taking and the diet is probably prevening the yeast from coming back. Most people actually feel worse the first few days on the diet, as the yeast dies and releases toxins.

I know it's hard to think about cooking two meals, or to think about cooking carbs and not eating them or just following the diet long-term. If you continue to have yeast problems or return to antibiotics, you will need to make a decision though. Do you change your diet or do you live with the yeast?

I don't mean to be harsh. I had yeast problems that lasted over a year. The diet was difficult. I would cry at meals because I wasn't satisfied, it took a while to not have low blood sugar. It was very difficult. But the symptoms were worse. In fact, it's what started the end of my relationship at the time because we never regained the comfort with our intimacy.

You don't have to do Atkins. You can start using grains like quinoa. You can eat most vegetables. I have no time to cook, so I got a George Forman grill. The little ones aren't expensive, and all you do is throw on a chicken breast or other piece of meat while you are cooking everything else.

I hope you've got it under control. Then you can ignore all this until you go back on abx.

ICEiam
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7519

Icon 3 posted      Profile for ICEiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if this will help you or not, but my daughter has been prone to yeast infections for a very long time, she would get it in her mouth and down her throat so bad she couldn't eat, drink or even attempt to swallow her own saliva. I read someplace, (have read so much can't remember where I have have gotten half the info) that if you use Olive leaf extract along with your other yeast preventative treatments it will kill the candida. My daughter has never had another mouth sore nor has she gotten a hint of a yeast infection so far. I know she is new to the Lyme treatment, she has only been on Mepron, Ketex and Minocycline and today starting Rocephin injections and we are hoping that the acidolphillis and the olive leaf extract continue to do their job.

Try it, it can't hurt.

ICEY

Posts: 468 | From Las Vegas NV | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement