LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » MSM - Root Canals and Dental Infections

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MSM - Root Canals and Dental Infections
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I attended a 3-day seminar a week ago and Dr. K. was demonstrating/teaching ART II, advanced course.

He was examining the teeth & jaw of a patient participant with ART Direct Resonance Testing.

From ART II seminar 8/27/05 -

He is looking for thioethers. Finds it in the mouth, over the thyroid. Thioethers and mercaptans are produced by jaw infections, cavitations, root canals, dead teeth, they move into other body areas as long as the infection is present. They are found in many parts of the body. In this case, he found thioethers over the thyroid and in the brain. My husband had thioethers moved down to the bottom of the feet. They are found over the heart, liver, kidney, pelvic floor, etc. The can be found with direct resonance testing in different dilutions.

I quote from my recording:

"Thioethers are toxic substances, usually created in the teeth, but also in other areas of the body that are dying, when you have a tumor or chronic infection. They are highly carcinogenic, they keep the immune system very very busy, and they are not acceptable. http://www.altcorp.com/AffinityLaboratory/rcttreatment.htm

There is a universal antidote for the thioethers that prevent them from attaching in the body. Thioethers are sulfur compounds and they have to compete in the body with other sulfurs. They attach only where the body needs sulfur. So if it can't get any good sulfur, it takes the thioether. And so the universal antidote that we found that really works beautifully is MSM. High doses. But that is not 2 or 3 grams of MSM - it's like 15 to 16 grams a day.

It does a beautiful job and it immediately displaces the thioethers in the places where they have gone to. It does not stop the production of it, but it stops the attachment of thioethers, and they usually run through the system and you pee them or poop them out, which is the first step in clearing things up.

By the way, when in the past we ordered people to take DMPS shots and thought to detox mercury, we are really detoxing thioethers - they are also coming out with DMPS. So all the detox programs - the sulfur based detox programs - NAC, DMSA, DMPS - they are all expensive ways of dealing with the thioethers. MSM is an inexpensive way of doing that.

MSM does n o t mobilize mercury, but it mobilizes the thioethers.

I am not interested in whether this tooth is dead or not. But I am interested whether this tooth is killing the patient. That I want to know - this is the technique."

End of Quote.

The infected area should be priority for treatment by an oral surgeon/dentist. As long as the condition exists, the toxin will be produced and spread through the body. There is no worse toxin for the brain. It is a lot worse than mercury toxicity.

Take care.

P.S. I forgot to mention that everyone Dr. K. tested during the 3-day seminar, also tested positive for one or more of the Lyme infections.

[ 05. September 2005, 04:00 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CLC
Member # 7112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gigi,

I always read your posts with great interest. They are extremely illuminating - THIS one in particular.

I'm convinced this cavitation stuff is my main problem. Trouble is, at this point I'm too sick get to the biological dentist.

I'm going to up my MSM intake dramatically - would this help reduce my body pain symptoms?

Also, due to your posts, I have ordered one of the new KMT devices. Would this device help the thioether problem -- get me feeling well enough to be able to start getting rid of the root canals/bad teeth?

Thank you so much for all the info you post.

-Connie

Also - are there ANY antibiotics that help get the bacterial load down, or am I just making myself sicker by taking them? (which is what I suspect)

Posts: 81 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've taken MSM [4,000 mg per day] for several years. So, how long can you take 14-16 gr per day???

I have a friend with a recurring dental problem. I don't think he takes MSM, but would be open to any natural things which would help.

At this point, he's looking at having the tooth pulled. {he's done numerous rounds of abx}

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Connie, do you still have amalgams in your mouth?
If you do, they should be removed before you turn to cavitations, etc. As long as the mercury is being released in the body and swirling around your infected areas, the infection will not clear up, even if you have oral surgery. The mercury must be removed/detoxed. Even after surgical removal of the infections, it will take several months to clear enough out of the body to where you can start feeling better again. It took my husband seven months from oral surgery to get up out of the wheelchair, walk again and drive again.

Order of removal: Amalgams first, root canals second, cavitations third.

You will be able to get rid of some of the thioethers/mercaptans by taking large doses of MSM. I keep thinking of the disaster down south - in German we refer to the thioethers as "dead body toxins" - I guess that's why we embalm bodies. It does not fix the tooth, the root canal, or the cavitation, but you will be getting rid of some of these deadly toxins in the meantime. The root canal, etc will produce these toxins until it is removed. And detoxing the mercury is most important.

I used to mix the MSM in a Mango juice that was rather thick and also has a slightly bitter taste - I had no problem taking these large doses. It's better to get the stuff out of the body than have it destroy your brain or organ, wherever it is hanging up. It is deadly stuff.

And carcinogenic.

The KMT will help you in more ways than one. I would not recommend Rife as has been discussed here many times. The KMT has every Rife frequency and all the newest frequencies known to science (Genome Project) plus detoxing, balancing, microbial inhibition, heavy metal detox - but it uses microcurrent which is a natural for the body and you have no electromagnetic exposure because it runs on a 9V battery. You can safely use it, just don't overdo.

Re abx and bacterial load. KMT will do that - it will stop the bugs from replicating. Have you tried freeze dried garlic? Am not sure about abx. Diflucan/Fluconazole is used often when it tests well with ART.

Lymetoo, I have posted so much information on MSM - its purpose, etc. 14-16 g can be taken until the toxin producing sources are removed.
It is an interim measure not meant to be forever. But it may save a person from worse damage. It's bad stuff - wherever it moves.
I have lived it firsthand with my husband and with almost every patient I have met. Certainly every cancer patient and most Lyme patients. There is no excuse good enough and delaying makes things worse - healing cannot take place - organs are affected, etc. etc.

Take care.

P.S. Dr. K.'s comment at this conference was --
"For me it is not acceptable to have amalgam fillings".

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painted turtle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painted turtle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, will you please simplify what you are saying?

i have had dental problems mainly roaming in two teeth for years. i had a crown put on one of them. they are not silver fillings although i still have some silver fillings.

are you saying root canal is the remedy?
or are you saying no to root canal? if no root canal, why?

thanks for clarifying, i am about to go to the dentist again for this and have only recently been diagnosed with lyme and only started antibiotics a week ago.

--------------------
www.lymefire.blogspot.com

Posts: 855 | From United States of Mind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Read here, please.

http://www.altcorp.com/AffinityLaboratory/rcttreatment.htm

It explains why root filled teeth (root canal) keep producing toxins that are extremely damaging to our body. If they don't fail right away, the eventually all fail within 1-2 years, but often earlier. Because they are not necessarily causing us pain, we do not know about it. But the toxin is very destructive to our immune system and becomes a huge burden on our body. It's better, after all I have seen and heard, to have no tooth than a root canal which no doubt will give you problems, especially if your body is already dramatized with amalgam fillings and Lyme.

I have written many, many posts on the subject Maybe you can find a few when you do a search here under my name. My advice, having had experience with root canals, do not get one. You are wasting your money and ruining your health even more. Any patient that comes to my doctor with a chronic disease and a root canal, often many root canals, gets the same advice.

Take care.

beethoven
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone out there know of a good MSM brand that has worked for them? There are so many kinds.
Also, I used DMPS orally several times over 1 year, and my mental clarity began to return! and then began to have bumps on my tongue so I stopped. Was this a detox, I wonder, or did I develope an allergy? Gigi your contributions awesomely helpful. And so many others of you too. I wonder if IV DMPS will get to areas that the oral did not. Any thoughts anyone?
I also had thought of visiting Dr K. Traveling is challenging for me. I'm in LA. Does someone in LA offer anything similar? Nice to meet you all, B

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Beethoven, I will reply later -
GiGi
Member # 259

Beethoven, I use at present NOW - MSM. Rich's MSM out of Portland - is clean. Just don't get it at the feed store. It is used for animals, but they use a drying agent and other chemicals. You want a clean MSM.

There is an ART - Whole Body Energy, Neural Therapy, Holistic Dentistry and Heavy Metal Detox doctor in Los Angeles. I have met him many times at Dr. K.'s seminars - He does ART: he is up-to-date on what is going on - so e-mail me if you want info.

DMPS does not really cross the blood brain barrier - though most people with neurological symtpoms have a damaged blood brain barrier. So I am not sure what gave you bumps on the tongue. The tongue is a detoxing body part - you can tell by the different colors - from white to green, yellow, black etc - and that's probably what was happening. If you use DMPS, you have to use other agents along with it, such as chlorella, or it gets you into trouble.

Detoxing heavy metals on your own is not a good idea - if you don't do it right, the damage is tough to undo. So my advice, get help from a person that looks at you in person. Not via the internet or a doctor that sells his wisdom over the internet via a book.
Having Lyme Disease is enough of a problem. You don't need to add to it.

Take care.

troutscout
Member # 3121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have fopund a very clean form of MSM....don't have it on me...will fill you in tomorrow.

I am adding it in is powder form to my shake concoction that includes the following,

Goatein
Lecithin
Glutamine
Enzymes
(Occassionally Creatine)

I am herxing on this....each time. It si quite amazing.

Gigi...I have also found a local ART practioner rather than the one I used to use in Wisconsin.

I am getting back on the "K" wagon..and am trying desperately to get to St Louis for my cavitations.

Trout [Wink]

Once again...great stuff.

--------------------
Now is the time in your life to find the "tiger" within.
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
www.iowalymedisease.com
[/URL]  -

Posts: 5262 | From North East Iowa | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beethoven
Unregistered

Icon 6 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys! Troutscout, would love to know your msm too and thanks for the drink info.

Gigi, I was under a doctor's supervision, but they didn't seem nearly as knoweldgeable as Dr K. Really have no one in LA that is "on it" right now, so I'm glad for any tips on LA people to see.

sweet dreams all, BT

swissmoeka
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 1577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swissmoeka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

Thanks for all the great info.

I need to have two root canaled teeth out on top which may or maynot be able to be added to my particial. Also I need two on the bottom needing root canals need to be removed.

My question is, what is recommeded to be the best choice of replacing these teeth. Implantes, dentures, etc. or does it matter?

Thank you in advance.
Swiss

Posts: 482 | From NH | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troutscout
Member # 3121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the MSM,

"Pure MSM" from 'TriMedica'
www.TriMedica.com

I purchase it from GNC $35 a bottle...powder form....claims to be the only MERCURY free PURE MSM on the market.

Trout [Wink]

--------------------
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
www.iowalymedisease.com
[/URL]  -

Posts: 5262 | From North East Iowa | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use the NOW brand too.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

To find out how's and why's of MSM, I would suggest you get the little booklet "The MSM Miracle" written by Earl L. Mindell, R.Ph., Ph.D., published by Keats Publishing. Mine is umpteen years old and cost $3.95. Any decent health food store should have it or order it for you. It is loaded with information.

We buy MSM by the pound - the last 12 oz NOW container I bought was about $12.00 on sale.

Take care.

CLC
Member # 7112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi...
You said:

<< Order of removal: Amalgams first, root canals second, cavitations third >>

Can you have root canals and surrounding cavitations removed at the same time?

I don't have any amalgams - they're long gone. Just have crowns and bridgework.

BUT, I have so many root canals I can't even remember how many. Probably in the vicinity of about 8. I've upped the MSM to about 15 grams. Can this cause a herx reaction? I'm herxing (I think) on SOMETHING today but not sure what.

I've stopped antibiotic (doxy) for the last couple of days, also the artemisinin so don't know what's causing herx pain. [confused]

Posts: 81 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swissmoeka
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 1577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swissmoeka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

Thanks for all the great info.

I need to have two root canaled teeth out on top which may or maynot be able to be added to my particial. Also I need two on the bottom needing root canals need to be removed.

My question is, what is recommeded to be the best choice of replacing these teeth. Implantes, dentures, etc. or does it matter?

Thank you in advance.
Swiss

Posts: 482 | From NH | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

CLG, I feel for you. I had eleven root canals connected with crowns and bridges. Beautiful work -- but it got me ready for the grave.

Because it was all crowns and bridges, I had no choice. I had everything removed in two sessions by Dr. H. in Reno. For that kind of work, I would not go anyplace else. I have posted one of his articles here some time ago. See if you can find it under my name. I have no more teeth of my own teeth - and I am grateful for that, because I no longer have to worry about them and I am healthy again. The Lyme bugs loved this terrain; they are gone.

You can send your panorama x-ray to Dr. H. and get an opinion. He is about as close as you can come with every single tooth.

"The infected area should be priority for treatment by an oral surgeon/dentist. As long as the condition exists, the toxin will be produced and spread through the body. There is no worse toxin for the brain. It is a lot worse than mercury toxicity." per Dr. K.

Unless you get these teeth out and stop more and more of these toxins settling in your body, I do not think you can get much better. Once you start to clean out your body, then you have a chance. At this point, it has little to do with Lyme disease and bacteria and whether you take abx or not probably makes not much difference. Most people still taking abx after years and years are not really fighting the few remaining Lyme critters - they are often fighting all the other toxins - metals -parasites, etc. that they have not addressed ; and mainly the infections in the jawbone that house/sustain the remaining Lyme bacteria, etc.

I repeat - and I am not going to take it back:
If you have heavy metals in your body, the microorganisms flourish and will not retreat until you clean up. You will not ever get totally well with toxic teeth and a toxic jawbone.

Some people have some results with ozone injections into the jawbone: the whole jawbone, upper and lower for 12 days in a row. But only if the damage is minor.

It does not help when the situation has progressed to jawbone mush!

Swiss, to pacify me, I had a similar offer when I was told my teeth had to go, such as - "maybe after we clean up your body, you can rebuild with implants."

I had one implant before I lost all teeth - and it always felt warmer than my own teeth. It was sheer hell taking it out. Today, I know that implants in a toxic and sick body is asking for bigger and more trouble. Go for a temporary solution with a partial; see what the rest of your teeth are going to do when you get well. At one time right after being bit, I lost four teeth in one day! So. knowing what I know, I would never, ever go for a root canal. It simply at this point in "modern dentistry" is no choice, unless your body is totally clean. Who is?

I listened to Bob Jones, speaker at a Klinghardt seminar recently, the inventor of the CAVITAT, and there is after years of research enough evidence that there is no healthy root canal. He works as a research scientist with Dr. Boyd Haley of Altcorp. - both are testifying before Congress. I will take his word any day.

Dr. K. has many cancer patients. All have Lyme also. If he has a cancer patient with a root canal, especially breast cancer, or any patient with a root canal, little of his effort is successful. Only upon removal of the root canals and cavitations has a cancer patient a chance. Many do after they simply clean out their mouth.

So, my advice, waiting will not gain you much. Your doctor or oral surgeon should be able to determine whether you can tolerate the surgical interventions. I was wiped out for almost six months - the toxins just flooding my system, but I was supported by Dr. K. My husband got out of the wheelchair and started to walk again seven months after the removal of toxic teeth and jawbone.

The rewards are delayed, but they are permanent once you eliminate these deadly toxins from your body.

Have I said it all?

Trout, having listened to your posts over a number of years now, my feeling is you have long run out of spirochetes to come up with symptoms as you have described them in recent months. I think you have been barking up the wrong tree for quite some time. I am not a doctor, but I have seen a lot and heard a lot. You may still have some minor Lyme problems - but other factors have not been eliminated. That's my opinion, take it in the right spirit.

I am glad you found another ART practitioner - I hope he/she practices it as taught and up-to-date. You can tell by the small tools used in the practice to see if they are staying up-to-date. If they do not own a Resonator Block and a Polarizing Lens, they haven't been to a Klinghardt course in years. They also, if they are current, own parasite slides, cancer slides, Lyme Disease slides, virus slides, and nosode material for testing thioethers and mercaptans, etc.

I hope nobody misunderstands or misinterprets what I am trying to say. I have become rather gunshy on this board because I have never quite gotten used to ducking the shots that were so prominent here on this board.

But one person saved....is enough for me.

Take care.

Beethoven, if you want the doctor/dentist/ART practitioner's name in Los Angeles, please e-mail me. [email protected]

troutscout
Member # 3121

Gigi,

I concur.

I am lately herxing when the sun goes down.

My nose always runs when I herx...and guess what...in the last 2 or 3 months...it has been running almost NON-stop. [Wink]

Yes....as a young man I would always come down with the 'flu' or a 'cold' or something after EACH Dental appointment.

I also am herxing in the jaw and TMJ joint. Its always been about the money.

I can't wait to get to St Louis..... [Big Grin]

Gigi...I don't think...with Lou here....you have to worry so much about being gun shy anymore. [Cool]
Trout [Wink]

--------------------
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
www.iowalymedisease.com
[/URL]  -

troutscout
Member # 3121

Gigi,

I am curious...with all of the concern for Mercury contamination...is your choice of MSM powder based on its mercury content...or since there is basically mercury showing up in about EVERYTHING now...are you relying on the broken cell chlorella to remove any possible amount from teh MSM you take?

I actually purchased mine based on the fact that I didn't want any MORE coming in.

Trout [Wink]

--------------------
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
www.iowalymedisease.com
[/URL]  -

beethoven
Unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, I was just about to get implants, sensing that it wasn't right. Any time i've removed teeth, or removed mercury, or detoxed mercury i've gotten a smidge better. The question is, how to really get the mercury totally out of the system. I will add MSM asap to remove toxins, but as it doesn't remove mercury/heavy metals, what then is good to try? "Detox max" works for some, but not for me. I may try DMPS again, but wonder if my system had kind of maxed out with it.
So, does anyone have ideas for detoxing mercry/HMs out of the body other than DMPS? I am convinced that dealing with these dental issues will improve my health. Thanks GIgi, and others too for sharing so much with us.
Thanks, BT

GiGi
Member # 259

Trout, don't understand your question.

MSM is MSM, also called sulfur which is necessary for life. Most of us are deficient - muscles, skin and bones and everything else and is needed for formation of healthy new cells.

Mercury is in our body. MSM will not prevent it from coming in. Mercury is in the air, in our food supply, in our medical supplies, even the glue on bandaids contains mercury, and of course in many people's teeth, brain and all over the body. Even the estrogen patches contain mercury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSM is neither a medicine nor a drug -- it is a member of the sulfur family. It should not be confused with 'sulfa' drugs.

Take care.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement