LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Dr. K Lyme Disease Protocol... Page 11 for Salt / C Parasite cleansing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dr. K Lyme Disease Protocol... Page 11 for Salt / C Parasite cleansing
WeRAll1
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is Dr. K Lyme Disease Protocol

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/Lyme_Disease/Lyme_protocol_Jan06.pdf

Many were asking and here it is and page 11 is where he talks about the part of the protocol where he does the Salt / C

Hope this helps

[ 01-08-2011, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a ton. Good reading. I just reviewed it.

My question is just how good is Dr. K? I know he's well-known and charges a lot per hour. What's his cure/remission rate? 90%+?

Would everyone consider his treatment / testing superior to any other LLMD? He seems to be very knowledgeable on many aspects. I'm curious what one could expect to pay total over a Lyme treatment course if he was their LLMD.

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PumaOfTheWest
Unregistered

WeRAll1are you seeing Dr. K?
Lymeorsomething
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeorsomething     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good reading. His discussion of hormone implications is particularly important. Endocrine issues have been a big symptom for me.

He also says this: "Copper and iron have all but disappeared from most of our supplements
based on faulty interpretation of hair analysis. The immune system uses those two metals in the process of phagocytosis. They are the main
constituent of the enzymes (or ``bullets'') the immune cells use in the battle against the invaders."

So if this is true perhaps the lyme spirochete does deplete iron after all through the immune response?? I know babs uses iron but perhaps my ferritin is low for this reason too.

--------------------
"Whatever can go wrong will go wrong."

Posts: 2062 | From CT | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note that dr. K. uses salt/C for a short period, monitored, advises against it in case of salt sensitivity causing high blood pressure (my case) and he says salt/C treats basically only LARGE parasites. Mabe that's why salt/C users keep posting photos of parasites.

He still adds Albendanzole, Alinia, Biltricide and parasitic Cds, so the salt don't even kill all large parasites for all patients in his experience.

Next smaller parasites like amoeba, giardia and trichonomas are not hit by salt and need other treatments. Certainly, borrelia, babesia, bart, viruses, strep, etc are not treated with salt even though he says some of borrelia can be hit by salt.

salt/C is just a tiny part of the protocol recommended by him and it's only temporary.

Depletion of FERRITIN is VERY common with babesia. I had it clearly while babs was active, once babs was gone I never got this problem again (it happened twice, two babs infections, and I needed injections of iron every 3 weeks, then after every two months until babs died both times). Many people here had this problem with babs.

Seekhelp, I'm not a direct patient of dr. K., but I go to his right hand in Germany. I'm in remission, not only due to ART, but mostly due to it, his KMT, and his treatment recommendations. I also added other things like Buhner protocol and other Chinese herbs.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickbattler
Unregistered

Thanks so much We! I have been looking for something in writing that I can provide to my LLMD when I propose this therapy!

She idolizes Dr. K!

tickbattler

Tonglen
Member # 18472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tonglen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI, if anyone is interested in seeing Dr. K, I was told there is a 2 year waiting list for new patients.
Posts: 70 | From U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was there for the U2 girl in Under our Skin? [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

It's good to see how he outlined it. I was curious if he had an update in the past 3 years since that was written.

A document search for ``salt'' - no matches were found. Apparently, he no longer suggests the Salt protocol and now suggests Rozol Gamma and similar formulas. It looks very interesting.

Here's a link to his 2008 protocol:

www.klinghardtneurobiology.com/LymeProtocol08.pdf

"The Biological Treatment of Lyme Disease: The Klinghardt Protocol" 2008

On p. 7, under the section "Treating Parasites" - he suggests Rozol Gamma, which is outlined on p. 8. - and further explanation goes on for most of the document.

P. 17 - he lists anti-parasitics (Alinia and Biltricide)

-

[ 07. January 2009, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seekhelp, I was Dr. K's patient starting in 1998. I have not seen him as a doctor in many years. All I post here and some of the stuff you may have learned from my posts originates with him. He helped me to heal myself!

Hourly fees? Statistics? I know that the very best LLMD's charge a lot more! He deals only with the sickest people you can imagine. Some like me, get well. Some get better. Some don't make it and pass on. And I always remember when he said that there is a lot more to Lyme than BB and a couple co-infections. I can vouch for that -- did I ever find that out. And I still do today.

So it pays to broaden ones horizon. There was a lot going wrong before Lyme got to me, and it all had to be addressed before I had a chance to get as well as I am. As you can probably tell from my posts, my husband is not doing as well yet, but he did celebrate his 83rd birthday the other day
and is up and around, in great spirits, just not running a marathon yet!

And no, we are retired people, who saved all of our lives, not spending needlessly - we are not rich and we are not swimming in money. I went to work every day for 50 years and raised three children by working hard. All of them are doing wonderful.

Attitude is half the battle - won.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Re Parasites (of all sizes):

I was told by a practitioner in Germany who has been using the Bionic for several years that parasites are very easily treated with the Bionic.
I don't want to recount the different meds I had to take and my husband had to take to get rid of them. As Dr. K. told me ten years ago: "if you have eaten in a restaurant, you have worms!"
I will spare you the details.

Whichever unfriendly ones I had are long gone at this point. But I am sure I will find a "customer" friend I will treat with the Bionic. And of course I will always keep testing myself (with the tensor) to make sure I can continue to eat in a restaurant once in a while.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

2008 UPDATE in TEXT form -

Salt/C is no longer included in Dr. K's protocol, although it was listed in his protocol 3 years ago.

From the thread when this was introduced by SForsgren in November, Music Man (aka: Steve White) converted this to text for those who had trouble reading the pdf in its orange glow - that was very nice of him to do.

==========================

PDF: www.klinghardtneurobiology.com/LymeProtocol08.pdf

"The Biological Treatment of Lyme Disease: The Klinghardt Protocol" 2008

by Dietrich Klinghardt MD, PhD

=========================

Biological treatment of Lyme disease: The Klinghardt Protocol (based on over 900 successful treatment cases)

The treatment of Lyme disease requires 4 distinctive steps:

1.Decreasing toxic body burden/unloading the system

2.Improving disturbed physiology

3.Decreasing microbial count

4.Immunemodulation

1.Decreasing toxic body burden/unloading the system

Sleep

*Low EMF (turn off all fuses, sleep sanctuary, turquoise light/photon wave to increase melatonin and non-rem
Delta sleep)

*Non-toxic/allergenic bedding material (cave: flame retardants/PBDEs)

*Avoid light/noise pollution at night

1. Unloading the system

Toxin elimination

*Remove intestinal biofilm: 1 tsp clay followed by 1 tbsp fiber laxative for 6 weeks, prior to do anything else

*Adress genetic glitches (methylation, sulfation, acetylation)

*Mercury and metal detox (ORS, sound cracked chlorella, nanonized chlorella and cilantro, EDTA chelation)

*Solvent and carbon based detox: glycine, laser-or homeopathy aided detox

*Colonics and lymphatic drainage, rhythmic cranial and liver compression

*Dry skin brushing and warm/cold showers

*Swedish sauna and Toxaway ionic foot bath

1. Unloading the system

Detect and resolve interference fields:

*Scars

*jaw infections and devitalized teeth

*Chronic localized infections (tonsils, appendix, sinuses, etc)

*dysfunctional autonomic ganglia (superior cervical, sphenopalatine, pelvic ganglia, etc.)

Remove ``allergenic triggers'' from environment

*Food allergies

*Volatile organic compounds from carpets,
furniture and paints

*new car smell (phthalates)

*Newspaper and office printing ink

*Work/profession related compounds

1. Unloading the system

Removing psychological toxins

*20 minute writing exercise to overcome past trauma

*Family constellation work to resolve trans-generational issues

*Applied Psycho-Neurobiology to resolve conflicts and severe trauma

*Regular time spend in healthy nature

*Regular massage

*Qi Gong, Tai Chi or Meditation

Removing structural blockages

*Optimize the dental occlusion to restore cranial lymphatic pump

*Craniosacral therapy to improve fluid dynamics in CNS

*Visceral manipulation to improve organ function

2. Improving disturbed physiology(vitality, detox, immuneresponses, tissue repair)

Biochemistry

*Assessment via lab work or ART -correct what is missing and what is too much (hormones, minerals and electrolytes,glutathione, sulfur, etc.)

*Genetic testing: find minimal bypass nutrition to correct for SNPs or gene deletions/mutations

*Diet: gluten and casein free diet, Specific carbohydrate diet,Metabolic typing, blood group diet or ART based diet

*Common deficiencies in Lyme: magnesium: has to be given transdermal or via injection. Oral Mag feeds spirochetes

Copper, zinc and iron are spent by macrophages and appear in oxidized form in hair and serum, giving the wrong appearance of excess

2. Improving disturbed physiology(vitality, detox, immune responses, tissue repair)

Neurophysiology

*Give the brain healthy rhythms: KMT technology

*Listen to Lyme entrainment CDs

*Spend time in nature

*Avoid disturbing EMF (chordless phones, cell phones, wireless technology, home near airport (radar), computer

Exercise

*Stretching

*weight lifting

*Movement (dance, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, etc.)

*aerobic exercise - avoid post exercise fatigue and pain

3. Decreasing the pathogen count

Treatment of Lyme with ozonated plant oils (rizols). Rizols have
strong and specific anti-microbial properties, no known adverse long term effects, are relatively inexpensive and are pleasant to take.

They have been used successfully since 1905

1: treat parasites, mold and anaerobes

Rizol Gamma (effective dose: 20 drops tid)

2: treat both RNA (Borna, etc.) and DNA (HHV-6, EBV, etc.) viruses: Rizol Zeta (20 drops tid)

3: when on full dose of Gamma and Zeta, treat Babesia:

acidified sodium chlorite (``MMS''): 15 drops 1 hour apart, 2 days
in a row, once weekly for 4 -8 weeks

4: after 2 months on full treatment: stop or reduce Rizol Gamma
and treat Bartonella: Rizol My (20 drops tid)

5: after 2 months reduce dose of rizols Zeta and My to 10 drops
tid and treat spirochetes: add Rizol Epsilon and Jota, 10 drops
tid each

Always follow rizol with adsorbent (biosorption): chlorella (20
tbl), chitosan (1-2 caps), zeolite (1 tsp) or charcoal (2 caps)

3. Decreasing the pathogen count: the rizols

Rizol-Gamma

70% Rizol-raw material (ozonated castor oil treated with high
voltage electrolysis)

10 % clove oil

10 % oil of artemesia

10 % black walnut oil

Rizol-Zeta

69,3 % Rizol-raw material

10,0 % oil of artemesia annua

10,0 % clove oil

5,0 % black cumin oil

3,0 % moxa oil

1,8 % walnut oil

0,9 % oil of majoram

ozonatedcastor

3. Decreasing the pathogen countYearbooks of the Karl und Veronica Carstens-foundationAdress: Am Deimelsberg 36 45276 Essen, Tel. 0201-563050

File0032

3. Decreasing the pathogen countCarstens Report/Research by Gerhard Steidl PhD: Active
oxygen against pathogenic anaerobes -properties and
research results

In nature

Humans and animals:

Immunsystem

Respiratory chain

Cytochrome P450

(detox enzymes)

Plants:

Endoperoxide<<<>>>>

Synthetic

Peroxides

H2O2

Ozone

Magnesiumperoxide

Organic Peroxides

Ozonide (rizole)

Endoperoxides and Ozonides

are identical in structure and properties

3. Decreasing the pathogen count: microbial inhibition by rizols

1. Inhibition (culture medium)

Pathogen: Candida Aspergillus Aerobe B. Anaerobe B.
Rizol-raw ++++ ++ ++ ++++
Ozone water ----------------------------

2. Agar dilution testPathogen Candida Aspergillus Aerobes AnaerobesRizol-concentr.

1,25 %+-------++
2,50 %++-------+++
5,00 %++++++++++
10,0 %++++++++++++
symbols:------no inhibition
+minimal inhibition
++moderate inhibition
+++good inhibition
++++very good inhibition

3. Decreasing the pathogen countHydrogenperoxide H2O2Ozon O3H-O-O-HO-O-OEndoperoxides in plants:

File0016

Trioxolan (rizol ingredient): comparisons with
endoperoxides

File0015

3. Decreasing the pathogen count
Zoologie

3. Decreasing the pathogen countThe Steidl/Carstens studies

Biological effects

..The ozonides transfer oxygen and change the environment
in which anaerobic pathogenic germs live, making it aerobic

..This prevents anaerobic germs, such as Clostridia, from
multiplying

..The oil is surface-active and, with its active substances,
moistens the intestinal mucous membrane where nests of
fungi and bacteria and parasites might be located

..The rizol constituents have been found intracellularly and in
the matrix (indicating anti-microbial activity both intra-and
extracellularly )

Cell toxicology studies:

..mitochondria are not damaged,

..OECD test for mutagenicity produced the result: not mutagenic.

..Normal human cells are guided into apoptosis (beneficial and genetically pre-programmed cell death)

..previously damaged and tumour cells are destroyed

..no adverse pharmacological effects were found in numerous
cell culture tests

4. Immunemodulation

1.Enderlein remedies: treat immune responses to mold: Pleo Nig, Not, Muc, Fort, Pef, Ut and UT-S, Lat

2.Auto-hemotherapy or auto-urine therapy (2 ml biw)

3.Buhner herbs (``5 in 1'' mix from BioPure) 8-10 dropperfull in 1 liter water

4.Adjunctive physics based immune modulation tools(BioTools):

*KMT frequency-based biofield treatment

*Health Light super LED treatment of focal areas

*Valkion: singlet oxygen energy delivery via inhaled air or drinking water

*Photon Wave or Jae Laser immune modulation

Medical drugs

Occasionally the use of medical

antimicrobials is beneficial in addition to

this program (ILADS recommendations)

Top of the list:

*anti-virals (Valtrex and Valcyte)

*anti-fungals (itra-and voriconazole)

*anti-parasitics (Alinia and Biltricide)

*antibiotics (with above program, minocycline, and antiMalarials work again!)

---------------

Contact Information:

See the last page of the pdf at: www.klinghardtneurobiology.com/LymeProtocol08.pdf

-

[ 07. January 2009, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-

For clarification - especially for newcomers to this board - generally the names, location and contact information for LLMDs is not to be posted.

Many LLMDs are bombarded and they really need their privacy, to such an extent as that is possible. That is why the PM - private message - feature is so helpful when someone needs the name of a doctor in their area.

Regarding those who have put themselves out in the public eye by writing articles, protocols, books - giving lectures - - anytime even a sentence from an article or book is quoted, copyright law requires full credit be given to the author(s) by name.

===========
===========

And, also for newcomers to be able to compare and contrast:

www.ilads.org

ILADS

The International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS) provides a forum for health science professionals to share their wealth of knowledge regarding the management of Lyme and associated diseases.

- 2/3 down the page, you can download Guidelines for the management of Lyme disease

and

http://www.betterhealthguy.com/images/stories/PDF/LYMDXRX2008-October.pdf

Dr. Burrascano'sTreatment Guidelines (2008)

==========

This book, by an ILADS member LLMD, holds great information about treatments options and support measures:

http://tinyurl.com/6lq3pb (through Amazon)

THE LYME DISEASE SOLUTION (2008)

- by Kenneth B. Singleton , MD; James A. Duke. Ph.D. (Foreword)

You can read more about it here and see customer reviews.

Web site: www.lymedoctor.com

-

[ 07. January 2009, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

Why did Dr K stop using his 3-6 week salt/c protocol?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Dr. K. has never stopped recommending Salt & C for the person who tests for it energetically.
It can be a miserable experience for the wrong person and I myself did not care much for it

Nothing he recommends in general is suggested or suitable for every patient. That is why energetic testing is the most important part of his practice. Shooting in the dark is not his mode.

If you don't test postivive energetically for even the most talked about medicine or protocol, you are not asked to do it by Dr. K. I never did an abx until I tested positive when he tested me. The med was stopped even after a few days when my body could no longer regulate it, i.e. I did not test positive and had become allergic to it. The body cannot heal when it is blocked. As a consequence, I never really experienced what people call a herx. My days varied, some better than others, but all within the tolerable range.
Someone may not test for a therapy now, but often later - at the right time. This is what forced me to learn to test myself and to be able to test others. I can only recommend it. I like to know where I am going and don't like shooting in the dark.

The article he published in 2004 - Lyme Disease: A Look Beyond ABX - is really my story. I first saw him in 1998 - so sick my husband had to carry me there - . When he wrote it before a lecture, he sent it to me - "this is your story, read it over and tell me what you think". That is now already many years ago and he was right on at that time and still is right on now.

Hardly a thing has changed, except more agents have been found that work. Vision. And we know that we have to punch more holes into the biofilm of our vascular walls!

Take care.

dyna3495
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dyna3495     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,
Please explain the bio-tensor. I have made 2 so far. 1 from Hazelnut branches and 1 from oak tree branches.
I have empiracle experience with dowsing. Can find buried water lines and water vanes ect.
I cannot get a reaction with the tensor. Please give a few more details of how to make it and how to use it.
Thomas

Posts: 160 | From Mid-east USA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks GiGi
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

dyna, go here http://phkillscancer.com/muscle_testing_-_dowsing

Vernon makes a beautiful tensor for very little. I have it and I also use the www.bioplasma.de (google translate). I prefer the Bioplasma because of its sensitivity and attention to physics. But I also use Vern's a lot.

If your tensor is not responding, change area in the room, turn off EMF/computer, after drinking a glass of water with electrolytes. You have to be well hydrated and electrolysed for the body to be able to respond. Neurotransmission cannot happen without electrolytes/minerals. Deficiency?

If it moves in one direction only, you are probably blocked. Remove metals, watch, metal rim glasses, belt buckle, thick shoes, etc. If that changes the direction of the tensor, you already found your first problem. You found what blocks you. A blocked body cannot heal.

Try the water, a quiet surrounding without onlookers or naysayers.

There are some groups Vernon mentions -- look at them. Be glad to help if you decide to call me.

Take care.

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugggh! A few days ago, I got the 2006 protocol from the link here, as the 2008 protocol links were not working for me. I printed out the 2006 protocol and gave it to my open-minded regular (non-lyme) doc yesterday, and now this link isn't working either as I'm trying to get a copy for myself again!

Does anyone have these as files that they might be able to PM or email me? Or different links?

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/powerpoints/treatinglyme%202010.pdf?chakra_shop=a25047cfde23f912d47370fc4cb178f5

MichaelTampa, is this what you were looking for?

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi, this is good too, thanks for posting. It actually is not the one I gave to my doc, which was the Jan06.pdf at the very beginning of this thread. That link was not working this morning, but it is now, so I've got them both now.

Thanks!

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi how much is the bioplasma tensor?
I would love to learn how to use a tensor

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Good stuff in the Dr K link

Really good stuff (some of it over my head)

GiGi,
Do you like Quintesence?
I see it on all of Dr K's pdf's.
I wish I got along with Andrographis : )

Also - do you have a specific Dr K Cocktail that you like to make?

GiGi
Member # 259

Lauralyme, the Biotensor from Germany (really a precision tool) is approx. 250 Euros. You can get one made specifically for you, for your energy, by Vern J. here at http://phkillscancer.com/muscle_testing_-_dowsing for very little money. It is not difficult at all to learn and you won't know how you ever got along without it once you can test with it. I use ours every day.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Canefan, please know that some of the stuff is also over my head.

I like the Quintessence very much and use it all the time when it tests. I make a wild cocktail for my husband. I go through my test kit with the tensor and pick everything he tests for that day and incorporate it in the cocktail. I often put the Quintessence in it also.

I start exactly as he explains with a spoon of phospholipids. into it I put several scoops of Artemisinin powder and stir it in; Then I add everything - Rizols, Galactose, which ever of the detox agents in my arsenal tests for him. Sometimes ten and more items. Usually also a liver support, kidney support, very similar to what DK puts in in his sample protocols. Also Rechtsregulat, Plasmanex1, to hit the biofilm. Then comes the 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice to activate the artemisinin, enough to make it palatable. I often make enough for two days.

I have had it tested by Dr.K. and my other ART doctor friend and they are amazed how well it tests for my husband. I use the tensor and totally concentrate on him.

I keep the minerals, CORE, etc separate to be given at a different time of day.

I like Quintessence because it covers the "waterfront". If necessary I add DMSA, freeze dried garlic, whatever tests positive for him at that hour.

The trick is to learn to tensor and have a sample of everthing that works for everything - metals, viral, fungi, pathogens, and make a good tasting drink. The phospholipids are the most important: They are the carrier to where the meds need to go. I also add antiparasitics into it if that is testing. And I use a lot of artemisinin to in an effort to eliminate the biofilm in the vascular walls. That is where the pathogens are hanging out and only punching holes into the biofilm will get them out.

I also picked up a Viressence tincture today and will put that into the cocktail. It goes more into the viral direction and has cilantro in it, so crosses the bbb.

I feel the cocktail is the best he ever came up with. There is one listed in the above and the one I make looks pretty close to what he suggested. See link I gave above to Michael, page 76. I use a little Black & Decker blender EHC 650 from Amazon for the cocktail. I also use it in the morning for a raw apple with the pectin and then my pancake batter.

Hope this helps.

Take care.

migs
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for migs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does he wear his druid hat at his appointments?
Posts: 410 | From Victoria BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

GiGi,

And your husband would simply sip on this cocktail throughout the day?
When would one ideally start doing the cocktails?

After dealing with biofilms, metals, parasites.
(clay+fiber laxative, chlorella, rizols)

I'd love to start making these "Lyme cocktails" - because I'm usually on the go a lot. Keeping up with capsules and timings etc becomes a major hassle.

My brain never relaxes!! haha

[ 01-13-2011, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

GiGi
Member # 259

Canefan, I try to make the K Cocktail in the morning, at least a double quantity for the next day.

You can start doing the cocktails starting
any time. Why wait and for what?

The Phospholipids are important because they take the meds to where they need to be. Follow the instructions as given in the recipe. I use the powder artemisinin, enzymes hugely important for biofilm removal and, Rechtsregulat, etc. All help in the delivery.

No, it is taken all at once - it does not taste bad even with a number of ingredients in it because of the grapefruit juice that has to be part of it due to major importance of artemisinin/biofilm. Artemisinin is not effective without grapefruit juice.

Only the minerals need to be taken separately, because the cocktail also is effective for metals and you need the separate them. So drink in the AM, minerals (not the oils - I put them in the cocktail - do not mix EFA's etc. with minerals)
and binders certainly before bed and before meals.

Take a look at a couple of the recipes displayed in the Klinghardt protocols I have posted and you will get the idea of what is in them. I pretty much follow the ones he has given me over the years. But as new products are added that help to work, the recipe changes slightly. I would not put the clay into it. Fiber, etc. at bedtime.

When heavy detox agents are taken early, most people sleep better. Being busy and active during the day is a good thing when killing agents on board!

Take

Sorry for repetition. I don't have time to read the whole thread.

[ 01-13-2011, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

canefan17
Member # 22149

Well only reason I was asking on when to start is Dr K's protocol talked about the different steps.

1) Bio-films (clay + fiber laxative - 6 weeks)

2) Parasites + Viruses (Rizols - 3-6 months)

3) Bart, babs, Lyme (Rizols - extended time)

4) Immune modulation (Quintesence)

But I guess you're right - depending on how someone is herxing and/or ART testing - they could do the cocktails as designed 5 days on, 2 days off - 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement