LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Biotensor - What's your story and your pick?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Biotensor - What's your story and your pick?
DadOf2
Member # 3189

Icon 5 posted      Profile for DadOf2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I've been hearing about biotensors and am interested in getting one. However, in searching around the internet, I'm finding all kinds of conflicting information about how effective they are and what brand or type works best.

I'd like to hear experiences (good or bad) from anyone who has tried one.

Also, can you tell me where you got it from, or where you'd recommend I look?

Thanks for your input. I'm hoping this helps me make sense of what they can do and what ones work.

Steve

Posts: 48 | From MN USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered an inexpensive one from Italy that was not sensitive enough. I took it to Germany with me and neither Dr. W or I could make it work.

The one I use now is great and I use it constantly for testing supplements, dosage, foods, you name it.

It comes from: www.bioplasma.de/

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DadOf2
Member # 3189

Icon 9 posted      Profile for DadOf2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info, NanaDubo. I checked the website but can't read German [confused]

Do you know what the cost is, or if they have an English site?

Thanks,
Steve

Posts: 48 | From MN USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have the one from bioplasma.de. I think it was about 400. I think it is very nicely made, but I still haven't spent enough time with it like some of the others have around here to really get comfortable with it.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought a cheap one in USA and broked.Than they replaced it.

I bought the new one as SCOTT has and NANABUDO!

I test everything and would not stay without it.Went back to try the Pendulum as I used since 2 years ago and getting the same answers( pendulum -is dowsing ) .

Tensor is very simple and most important thing on my treatment regime.Will not go anywhere wihout it.IT IS WORTH every penny!
Again you need to know how to use it to get the best out of it.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same here - I would never again want to be without it. It is our doctor, our nurse, and I wish it would cost less and the company would at least make PayPal available or take credit cards. But we have saved many times its cost, at least, by not having to run to a doctor who does not do energetic testing and giving us wishy-washy information; or by not having to go to one who is good at it. We use it every day to check toxins on the move and to decide what to do next.

It takes some practice and learning a bit about energetic testing. But a child can learn it.

If you decide to call there, the fellow speaks English.

Or you can use the Google translator.

Good luck,

P.S. to get the current dollar exchange rate, use the currency converter. I think it is closer to $300 than what it was six months ago.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karatelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the Biotensor ~ the same one as Gigi, Scott, Alv and Nana have.

Before that one I bought the $70 tensor and its a pretty good one but doesn't compare to the Biotensor.

Like Scott, I haven't begun to spend time using all the various ways it can be used. I have been wrong so many times as to what I thought I was supposed to take for a supplement or a meal. It's nice knowing what food is good for you at any given time.

Maybe if we all bug the company about getting PayPal or use credit cards, it won't be so difficult for others who want to buy one.

My crazy bank charged me $45 to wire the money to Germany.

I wouldn't be without it though.

Sandy

Posts: 686 | From Northeast Georgia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DadOf2
Member # 3189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DadOf2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your feedback. It sounds like it's worth spending the money on the more expensive one.

How did you go about learning how to use it? It sounds like you can test for just about anything with it.

Steve

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are those who are using it saying you can hold a bottle of say Chlorella in your hand and verbally say 1 capsule, 3 capsules, 7.5 capsules, 240 capsules, etc., and it will tell you which number is correct? Do you have to empty the bottle and put 1 capsule in at a time and test? Does the number picked vary by how hard the tensor moves, jumps, or however it responds?

I just can't fathom how it works to determine quantity. I've always been curious. Can you try to trick it?

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's about your energy body communicating with your higher self whether it's a pendulum or a biotensor. You have to learn how to get out of your own way (clearing you inner chatter)so to speak.

The best way I know how to explain it. I used a pendulum to test all the herbs I used to take. Maybe someone else has a different explanation,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Before you do any testing, you will need to make sure that your "regulation" is open, i.e. the energy, your chi, is flowing uninterrupted. If your regulation is not open, i.e. blocked, you need to open it. Usually people who are quite ill or on certain bad days - are blocked. If you say "my name is Kathy" and you happen to be Joe, and your tensor gives you a yes, moving toward you, you know that you re blocked.

Or better, hold your left hand/five fingers on scalp, tensor goes yes; turn your hand over and point knuckles onto scalp, and the tensor should go into the other, no, direction. Plus and minus polarity. If it goes in the same direction when you change your hand position on top of your head, your regulation (autonomic nervous system) is blocked -- "out of order"!

If you hold a medication in your energy field or a liver remedy and you open your regulation with it, this is your major need/problem at this time.
If chlorella opens you, you know you are dealing with neurotoxins.

To test quantify, take a few in your hand and keep tensoring, saying more than 5, more than 6, more than ..... When you reached the right dose, it will start swinging to "no", i.e. sideways, away from you.

If you want to be exact, take them out of the bottle. If I test through 20 different bottles of supplements, I quickly just touch them in the basket and I get a response. Up and down, yes; sideways, away from your body, no. But if I really want to know quantity, I take them out of the container when testing and hold them/put them on me.

You have to start thinking energy/physics, not biochemistry.

There is a way to test whether you are allergic to a substance, but that is too much to explain here. Check some of my old posts on tensoring, I explained it before. Briefly, the tensor may say "yes"; if you suspect that you don't do well with the substance, put your index finger on the vagus behind the lower earlobe (dip); if the tensor changes direction from its original yes, you are allergic to it. It may be an emotional allergy or one of the 3 others. This test is not at the DNA level as the Allergie Immun test is.
But you should avoid the substance or treat it. It can be done.

Ask if this is not clear. Bedtime!

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seekhelp -- when you eat something ever have the sense whether something is too little and you need more. What is the mechanism that causes us to want more. Our conscious mind has no clue what our bodies really want. We are driven by week communications by our autonomic nervous system, I'll call our inner self. This is the communication a biotensor is after. To act as a stronger antenna not to our conscious mind but our unconscious self that is running all activities in our body.

I suspect the inner self tries to communicate what the body wants but the conscious self gets in the way.

So if you can communicate with you inner self, the one chartered to make sure breathing is sufficient, nutritition is sufficient to fuel the body and your mood is situated to optimum health. Gee you might have a powerful method to get well.

My experiense : the cheaper biotensor for me is about 90% of the German one everone else has, and I have both. Is 90% good enough, in my view no! unless you can't afford anything better. It is true you have to work harder with the cheaper version but like a pendulum they are fairly accurate.

The reason 90% isn't good enough for me, well 10% could be the difference of whether or not you think you still have lyme.

By the way, I got the 90% based on experience of using both.

I definitely agree with all, I wouldn't be without one treating any malady.

Bob

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info. Sorry I took so long getting back, but this is the first I was able to get back to the board since it moved.

I'll definitely check in to the recommended one. It sounds like it can be a very useful too.

Steve

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got one from Vernon--handmade--its WONDERFUL. I posted about this before--I simply paid him a paypal donation.

However, I'm not too accurate with it.

I seem to be more accurate with my journal and my intuition--just my inner "knowingingess". I was never too good with a pendulum either. So...much as I love it, it's now more of an art piece on my dresser. LOL.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

That's too bad, Oxy. My husband has mastered Vernon's tensor well enough to select his own supplements.

It takes some mental training, one has to pull in all the antennae and learn to let things happen; one has to be well hydrated and mineralized. If that is not the case, it will not work. It also will not work satisfactorily if your regulation is blocked or something in your surrounding blocks your regulation. And if the tester doesn't really want to know what is happening in the body, it also won't work.

The tensor is the best tool in our house.

Take care.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have the same one as gigi, scott, nana, and it's made half of my supplements obsolete. After a few weeks of using it, you get a really good idea of what your body generally wants even if the exact response changes every time. In that sense you can really cut down on supplement expenses.

Also, I use it to guide nearly every aspect of my treatment.

Add me to the list of "Never wanna be without it again"

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure what it is with me, Gigi. I gave up on it temporarily when it tested to take kali bi every 2 hours, and I "felt" only to take it once. So to compromise I took it twice and I had a very strange reaction. That was just an acute remedy.

Meanwhile I get intuitions to take things--or I work in other ways. I am not sure but I think I influence the tensor, in a sort of "Muscle" way, whereas just "feeling" something I don't as much.

For instance, I can just hold my finger over the names of homeopathic remedies in my 100-remedy kit, or just scan them with my eye, and certain ones "catch" my attention, a bit like a magnet, at that time.

But that way I would have to journal as to how many times to take etc.

I haven't figured it all out yet.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
German Biotensor:

Euro 239,24

I keep asking if they mean 239.24 and they keep writing back 239,24.

Logic tells me 239.24, but maybe I'm missing something?

Robin

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They just use a comma instead of a period in Europe for writing monetary values.

A regular old pendulum works fine for me. I guess it's just a personal preference or a psychological thing. Maybe if one spends alot, it seems more valid???

I think everyone has to find what works best for them, personally.

Oxy - just use what works best for you. There any many ways to have a good result. It's not just for people who have a special gift or enough money to buy expensive tools...

We all have our own special talent.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Sparkle. I would rather get intuitions like Oxy. I just need to start somewhere. What kind of pendulum do you use? Does it matter? Robin
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Yes, you are so absolutely right, Sparkle.

Take care.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I put a key on a chain and started pendulum testing. I guess thats ok. Weighted object on a string. It asnwered its yes and no.. so off we go! Thank you all, sparkle. Will this be good enough? The string is a cheap chain link. Robin
GiGi
Member # 259

Anyone who wants to make their own pendulum, be sure you chose a material you are not allergic to. I would definitely stay away from any metals if you are not sure. The answer may not be conclusive.

Take care.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin, I guess a piece of thread without colorants and a piece of heavy/dense wood (balanced) would do the job too???
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Vernon handcrafts wonderful bobbers and you just give him a donation via paypal. I gave $30. If he adds something special for you like gold dust maybe a little more.

[email protected]

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a pendulum for many years... I could never get it to work correctly for me.. meaning my answers were always all over the place. I would like to give it another shot... I just can't seem to get my ego out of the way.

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shandy, Keep working on it -- we talk of pendulum, bobber, biotensor. They are all inanimate objects. The operator is us and the answer is from the side of us that actually runs all the processes in our bodies. If we had the abilities of Buddhist monks, we may be able to do these tests without the support of these objects.

So, practice practice practice until you feel you can clear your mind and get a valid answer.

Good luck... [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you all for the info/advice. I am reading that it takes time to bond energetically (My words for lack of better ones) and get the yes and no consistantly.. possibly weeks just to get that yes or no straight. Then there are blocks, switches, etc. which seem so complicated right now.

Vernon's are wood, I think.. so thats an idea. I'll make a pendulum with raw hemp and a wood pendant as well. I made a new one with a crystal wrapped in metal and a necklace chain. (I have left over beading material). Then I'm going to compare them all. I can also compare with my doctors results. ???

Other than the obvious rash.. how do you know if you are allergic to a metal?

GiGi
Member # 259

R62, after treating heavy metals for almost ten years, and knowing they are still disrupting his life, we finally discovered that both my husband and I are allergic to mercury, lead, copper and nickle at the DNA level. I did not have the mercury problem and I am certain that it helped my rather quick recovery from Lyme. I also did not have food allergies, nor inherited toxins.

I had always known that if allergic to a substance at that level, it means that the body is unable to recognize toxins such as metals, chemicals, or even the valuable foods, such as wheat, grains, milk and butter and many others. It simply keeps the bad and fights the good.

I can only add here that the few people, all with Lyme, who have taken the www.allergie-immun.de test were allergic to most the toxic metals above, as well as some of the major good foods, with the foods causing major disruptions most of us were not aware of and certainly not knowing that we were retaining many of the toxic metals that a "normal" not "allergic" body will dispose of.

We are learning more about that every day. I have posted much about it in other posts. The group are all doing the drop treatment.

The problem is - if the body cannot detox, getting well from Lyme and other infections gets to be very difficult.

Once the allergies are cleared, and the system is de-bugged and reprogrammed, the body starts letting go of the heavy metals it has accumulated over many years, maybe a liftetime, and eating wheat and other foods does no longer cause problems.

In this context, allergy does not mean rash or hayfeaver. All of these are the result of underlying deeper allergies at the DNA level. So taking an antihistamine is rather a negative bandaid, and not being able to eat many good foods is also not helpful.

Talking about using hemp, I would not use it. Everything you test with carries a frequency. You are actually testing frequency against frequency in the body. Hemp is a connected to cannabis, and I don't think it would be good to test yourself with that frequency.

It might be a good idea to do some reading on pendeling or tensoring. If it doesnt work, it is not always the pendler's mistake. Other factors, telephone, TV running in next room, sounds from the street, a battery-operated watch, jewelry, or electric instruments nearby all can interfer. Look for comfortable surroundings, even being too hot or too cold hands can get in the way. We are dealing with energy, electromagnetic conditions, not biochemicals.

It's a good idea to read up on it. With a little effort you can find enough to guide you toward success. It is invaluable once you can test yourself. Doing it right, with the proper tool, is important. Otherwise it becomes another woodoo thing that most people snicker at!

Learn about the "Carpenter Effect" (an English psychologist, W. B. Carpeter in 1873 wrote about it)........

Take care.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I just contacted Vernon. I am excited. He seems to put much care into his bobbers.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using a cotton thread & a silver charm. It seems to work better than other things I've tried. I had some quartz on fishing line & it didn't work at all. I thought I wasn't doing it right so then I tried making some other potential pendulums.

I don't think the 2 materials (fishing line & quartz) were compatible. It took me a while to realize this (duh...). The silver charm & cotton thread seemed to be the best. This was many years ago.

You can buy pendulums on the internet if you do a search.

You can also do blind dowsing - you write some things on small pieces of paper that you are interested in finding out about. Then you mix them up & place them face down.

Use the pendulum & when it's going in your yes or no direction - write it down, then turn the paper over after they are all done. This way you don't influence the direction the pendulum goes in by your own thoughts.

Just something I read somewhere. It just takes some time & practice to get it going & to find the right bobber, BioTensor, pendulum.

BTW - I contacted Vernon, too.

(Thanks, Gigi...)

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you Sparkle. I am growing attached to my backward pendulum. Its strange. I'm going to make a few with cotton thread and see how those feel. It wants to spin counterclockwise for yes, so I guess that yes or I am backwards and it is reflecting that. I like this idea... thank you.

How does a tensor move? Is that pretty set yes or no or does it decide with your energy its yes or no. I cant see many option for movement there.

GiGi
Member # 259

The Biotensor is working with polarity according to the universal principle of attraction and detraction. Just like the sun is positive = plus polarity and the moon is negative with = minus polarity. These rules apply when testing with a well manufactured
tensor. The Biotensor is manufactured with this in mind.

If you cross your legs or sleep with crossed legs, you are causing a short in the body and you should not test. The whole world works on this basis. Polarities.

If you want to be safe getting the correct test results, you always should check your own energy balance first. Hold your left hand, five fingers spread like a crown over your head. Tester will swing up and down. Then reverse your hand and place knuckles on top of head and swing. If the tensor goes in the same direction as with the crown position, your energy flow is disturbed = you have blocked regulation.

If you test an apple near your stomach and you test with the tensor - without crossing over your arms or feet, if the tensor comes toward your stomach, it means it is a good apple for your stomach. Depending on how you hold your tensor, it also would indicate to be a good apple if the tensor goes up and down, as your body. If you do the same test when your regulation is blocked, the tensor may go sideways, right/left, it would mean a no. Not because the apple is bad, but because the body has lost the ability to decide between good and bad, or yes and no, if your regulation is blocked. A short in the system.

A good tensor will come toward you, or again, depending on how you hold it, it will go up and down, if your body resonates with the substance you are testing. However, if it is a toxin you are testing (a disease nosode) , it means that the toxin is inside you and the frequency of the toxin resonates with it by moving up and down or back and forth toward your body. In the case of a toxin or bacteria nosode, it does not mean you like it, but it is simply telling that you are carrying the same toxin inside your body as you have in your hand. The two are resonating with each other.

If it is a substance that your body does not resonate with, or does not like or does not need at this particular time, whether it is a toxin or a good healthy apple or a vitamin it does not want or need, the tensor will go sideways, left and right. It is drawing away from you, sideways.

In people-to-people situations, people move away from each other when there is no resonance. People who like you will move toward you and hug, or jump up and down!

If you have blocked regulation you cannot test successfully and make treatment decisions until you unblock your regulation. The body's energy flow is blocked --- that is basically the case when people do not feel good --- and the body cannot give you the answer --- because it has lost its plus and minus polarity. It has shorted out. You can be blocked by any neurotoxin, metals, etc. and test yourself with them to see what opens you up.

I have explained unblocking before, but won't do it here.

Tensoring is basically the same when using a pendulum. I don't care to use the pendulum, because they take too long to give me the answer. But everyone has different ideas and needs. I used a pendulum many years ago when I first got ill with the "give me a yes, give me a no" approach and got more sick the longer I used it, because I based my decision on the answer my blocked body gave. As in many energetic testing methods, the blocked regulation situation is very often overlooked. That is one more thing I learned from Dr. K

This means that basing your decision on ``the give me a yes'' and ``give me a no'' is not giving you the correct answer if you want to work with the law of polarity. Your blocked body may ``recommend'' to you the exact opposite of what your body really needs. The whole world is built on polarities. Still learning.

Take care.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Great explanation, Gigi, (I know you are not here, but sending your way a thanks anyway..)..

Question:

Do you hold the biotensor across the body horizonally between you and the substance being tested OR straight out toward the substance? Seems it would be more difficult for the tensor to move toward you if straight out.. so do both ways work?

I cannot get mine to work for me. Pendulum moves, but not this. Do you move the tensor in anyway to start motion or just hold it still?

Pendulum does take long.

How do you all get numbers like 10 of 10 or 8 of 10 when you test with a tensor or pendulum?

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Any other biotenser users advice?
Alv
Unregistered

R62 I already posted today on pendulum...

If the biotensor is not moving that you are having bloakages..do a search to find how to unbloack..

You can grab a binder let say clorella and if you take it and starts moving that you need binders...

GIGI has already exsplained it ..please search and you will find it..

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

How to dowse for health (tensor)

even how to make one out of copper wire.. I'm going to try this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X1IA7mP3yI

pardon the this is not pagan statement, as some of us are.. I hope. I think he means this is not drawing other energies.

It seems there are several ways to use a tensor as there are a pendulum.

Thanks Alv.. finding those posts can be difficult, but I will give it a try. It would be nice if we had areas set up with instructions only!

tickbattler
Unregistered

bumping up...I am considering learning about this but it seems a bit overwhelming.

How much time would it take to learn how to do the biotensor?

I wonder if this could help me figure out which infections my child has and which drugs/supplements will work best for him?

Thanks,

tickbattler

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Anyone still use one of these ? It is one of the best things I'd ever gotten at least for me to help me through lyme and what ever else. I wrote into this topic over 5 years ago. I have dramatically changed how I view this device since then.

It seems soooooo long ago, I'm perfectly well now and I was perfectly sick then.

At that time it was a magical device now it is more like a toothbrush. Maybe a little more significant than a tooth brush not much. A tooth brush with tooth paste essentially removes the plaque from your teeth. A biotensor can tell you what is good to take and what is not -- at least it might give you a sense better than a coin flip. At the time I wrote into this thread, I thought I could see into the future, determine who was going to be president, or predict who my children might marry (reality sets in -- lol).

However it's magic is limited just like muscle testing. You're not going to win the lottery with one or the other, at least I'm not -- I'm pragmatic enough to know my reach into the universe isn't that good.

So in reality, reaching into the universe is with your heart -- trust me the conscious brain will only confuse -- and is the best way to tap into the intuition of your body. And the biotensor can be very good antenna. Those with great intuition don't need an antenna they can sense what to do without it.

What are we sensing, the best course of action of course. Take this supplement and how much. Eat this food and how much. Buy this water purifier or not. Take Johnson and Johnsons baby shampoo with water in a netti pot to bust up biofilm or not. (sorry my humor gets the best of me these days -- but here in the lyme world a little humor is ok! we need to find opportunity to chuckle a bit -- crying gets old).

Biotensor, pendulums, intuition, or devination using chicken bones (sorry more humor). All of these are better than flipping a coin.

When you trust what you are testing, do you make the tests become true (placebo) or mind over matter (otherwise don't they both work). Or does the body through some quantum realm tell you what you need. Or is it a combination of both.

Testing is an individual thing and only the individual has to buy in. A sceptic is perfectly happy flipping coins, I still believe in magic even if it tempered with a bit more pragmatism. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bob,

I have one and use it all the time. I also use my pendulum too with great results. Sometimes even better than the bio-tensor.

I do find that sometimes I can sway the answer by what I'm thinking so I will leave it for a bit and test at a later time.

Overall, it's been a great tool for me. And fun to use too [Smile]

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Bob. :) Muscle testing works really well for me, even more so than my tensor. I guess it is whatever we do or use the most. Whatever works!

Many times I ask my pendulum something and I've already swayed the answer (lol)!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I base my whole treatment on my Biotensor tests. I've been using it for 3 years now and got pretty good at it.

It has been 2 years that I'm treating on my own, at first I did photons and did very good and when something protozon flared 9 months ago, I started MMS.

There is no LLMD in Canada and my LLMD in NY can't use alternative treatments, therefore I'm on my own.

So far so good. Last winter, I wanted to confirm my test results with someone who is proficient in ART and sent my sample to Dr. K. nurse who does long distance ART.
She confirmed what Biotensor is telling me, so I believe it is accurate.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on Anuta!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCarlhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not trying to be a smart but wondering how he bio tensor differs from the concept of a Ouija board. This is a serious question
Posts: 366 | From Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

quote:
Not trying to be a smart but wondering how the biotensor differs from the concept of a Ouija board. This is a serious question
When we clear our conscious mind we open the door for the intelligence of the body to wake up. The intelligence which fixes a cut at the molecular level. If we use nothing but intuition, biotensor, pendulum, muscle testing or ART we get different answers than what we consciously think. I know the experience members in there own methodologies know exactly what I'm talking about. You get to understand how flawed our own thinking. [Wink] the wink is for birdie, catgirl and anuta (my sisters with alternative devices)

The question of Ouija board. If the person operating it can influence an outcome outside their conscious mind and can influence a device. I don't see the difference.

What does your body know that your mind doesn't ?

--------------------
Bob

ms dixie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ms dixie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds VERY much like the Ouija Board ! Have there been any scientific studies to verify the benefit of this gadet ? I do not see how it is any more accurate than an "eeny meeny miney moe"
approach to analyzing a substance .

Posts: 153 | From Huntsville Al | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I don't know what a Ouija board is. Really don't care. What I care about is going beyond eeny meeny miney moe or a coin flip.

There is great debate on its use and there are competing interest no matter what is said.

Why muscle testing might work: If I put poison ivy on you and you are completely unaware. the body will want you to retract sensing danger -- the body knows things your conscious mind doesn't. How does that effect the muscles. Why, it can sense a retraction from the substance. There are two mechanisms working, your body's internal unconscious defense and your mind.

Lets talk about studies, they can't work with muscle testing. Because of the observer which is proven in quantum physics to distort studies. A third party can influence the result. Your own mental bias can influence a result.

you probably won't want to read the following, but I'll post it anyways (essentially all studies involving the unconscious body and the conscious mind are useless -- because of the observer effect):

http://fqxi.org/data/essay-contest-files/Wilde_C__Users_Corrine_Docu.pdf

http://www.gsjournal.net/old/physics/rebollo3.pdf

Not many people understand that the communication between our unconscious defense system is based on quantum communication. That's my guess based on what I've read in physics.

So what do I think of studies, they are somewhat useful and somewhat useless.

Muscle testing is related to dowsing. Self use of dowsing, using a pendulum muscle testing adds intuition -- which is somewhat quantum. Which I believe draws on our bodies knowledge of self which a practioner or a study can't duplicate. Even Klinghardt!

If you see a chiropractor they will use muscle testing.

Pro

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1847521/

the are many studies in germany

Con

http://www.chiromt.com/content/15/1/11
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/ART03410/Applied-Kinesiology.html

I've done it for 5 years and it has been one of my best tools. I just got bit had lyme and symptoms for no more than 10 days. Lyme was in my body for 12 days before I started treatment. I'm now perfectly well. Why shouldn't I believe ?

I'm just saying you can be happy with eenie meenie minie moe or you can try something which extends beyond 50/50 chance. If you could go 55/45 that might be the tipping which gets you well. Just saying!

By the way, when we think we know something we're wrong. Most study's in the end came to the wrong conclusion. BTW: I'm not sure I'm right either. I don't have to be, I'm well [Smile]

We've had a few testimonials besides myself. Let's see if anyone else wants to chime in. I know sixgoofy is an intuitive, meaning she doesn't need anything to make a decision.

Hope this helps ms dixie, this is a personal decision you have to make, to believe and try to bust the coin flip or stay with the coin flip. I've made mine [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without muscle tests, done by my practioners and by myself later, when I learned it years ago, I am sure I would either be dead, or very sick. Certainly not lyme free.

It was the best tool ever, in my opinion, to save time and money, even though it is NOT 100% accurate. I see it as a guide and I do use it so often, a bit like a toothbrush like Bob said!

I don't think that the worst cases of persistent chronic disease like chronic lyme, MS, autism, allergies, etc, can really heal without energy tests. Not in a reasonable time frame, at least.

If you already tried a lot of stuff, but is still suffering badly, always guessing what to take, what to do, etc.... I would try energy tests.

But of course, there are energy tests, and energy tests. Just testing substances without knowledge of the body, of the treatment you are willing to use etc, won't help you a lot.

That is why I think dr. K is one of the best for lyme: he uses muscle tests following a methodology, that he has been testing for years. Things come and go, but the basics of ART remain the same.

At least, you have an idea if your kidneys are functional, your lymph, liver...if emotional problems are still an issue blocking healing... He can test fast if there are thyroid problems, which are bad foods to take, which supplements, which medicines....

If the medicine is reaching an area of your body, or not. And if not, what to do to unblock that area. And stuff like that. I find it a great help. the only measurement for me, is that of our feelings: do you feel better? Do you get closer to being well?

What I love in energy tests, is that even when you have no apparent symptoms, you can still keep asking, for example, do I still need to treat borrelia or not? If I get a yes, I go for it, even if I have no more symptoms. I find it really a big help in that sense too.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement