LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 40)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re alinia

does anyone know if the generic brand would cut the mustard? Anyone tried it?

Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thejoje:

The link you posted was part 4 of 7. At the begining of your link, Dr. K is halfway into explaining the An Di. Do you have a link to part 3 so we can hear the beginning of the description of the treatment. I check around Youtube and only found parts 1, 4,5,6,and 7.

thejoje,

having just stumbled over this subject, here is part 3 of the interview.
Dr. K. starts to talk about it at 8:45.

Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt (Part 3 of 7)

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex, under guidance from Dr. K., generic is what we used. You can get them with prescription at a Canadian pharmacy for much less than otherwise.
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Glad you found this Part 3 covering the An Di, Kadee. Thank you.
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Gigi

by the way, what do you think of using the parasite program on the KMT while on AI?

Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Kadee: I found it interesting to hear Dr K. talk about how even mainstream electrical diagnostic machines can falsely affect the outcome of diagnosis. He explains very well.
Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Canada Pharmacy charges $119 for 60 200 milligram tabs of Alinia. Does K. prescribe 200 or 500 milligrams? Anyone care to share what they have taken? I will have an ART practitioner test me for it in a day or two but I'd like to give my dr. some guidance.

Thanks

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick question
Is the sample to be sent immediately after completing the drops?

Lex: Re Alinia...I took the generic at 500mg 2X

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

The AI sample should be sent two weeks after taking the drops to give the body a chance to regulate. I usually wait l0 days and send mine in.

This Round Four is the toughest so far.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

LauraLyme

where did you get the generic because every pharmacist I speak to says there is no generic;
that includes a pharmacy in Canada.

amberini
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amberini         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,
I have tried to find your recipe for spiced nuts but can't seem to find it.

Maybe someone else has a copy or knows where it is...??

Could you post it again, if it's not too much trouble, please?

Posts: 125 | From US | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

I know I saved this for some reason:

Just cleaning out some of my files, here is a better understanding why if we are allergic to wheat, sensitive to gluten and other gluten containing grains (BROWS = Barley, Rye, Oats, Wheat, Spelt), life can be quite miserable, and the healing time when doing the AI therapy can be quite long. Because EVERY FUNCTION OF THE BODY IS AFFECTED. Here is the google translation - at least it gives you some understanding of what so many, so many, so many are up against.

Here is the German text - I highly recommend reading it very carefully:
German to English translation
"30/07/2006 10:59" M59

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Hi,

soon to be published in our book, which deals with the CAUSES of allergies. It is an exciting journey and reveals many misunderstandings.
Here's an excerpt:

"Gliadin intolerance - system failure made clear

On the basis of gliadin intolerance can study well what the consequences will be if triggered by intolerance to gliadin complex biochemical processes.

Celiac disease is perhaps the most well-known disease that is associated with intolerance to gliadin in combination.
As a result of celiac disease often occur biochemical abnormalities. Three processes are observed very frequently:

1st impaired esterification of fatty acids
2nd a reduced uptake of amino acids
3rd a lack of segregation of lactose

To make it clearer: In celiac patients disappear in consequence of the intolerance that are important for the digestion villi. You are responsible for the absorption of several important substances. The body reacts because of Zottenschwundes (Zottenschwund means gradual disappearance/shrinking of villi --- inserted by GiGi) with cell proliferation and hikes to offset the loss in the overall system.

The damage to the small intestine of celiac patients often leads to decreased function of the pancreas. The gallbladder is affected, they contracted or not much, which means that bile salts are rarely paid. The apparent image is a sensitive gallbladder. The dysfunction of pancreatic and gallbladder can together lead to an impaired degradation of fats and proteins.

A total of celiac disease in less than necessary salts and minerals absorbed by the body. This may mean that patients complain of bone pain and weakness.

Milk intolerance occurs in untreated celiac disease is also common. Often there were also emotional fluctuations in those affected.

What appears on the surface as unrelated diseases, has a deeper cause an intolerance to gliadin, which triggers a chain reaction in the biochemical machinery.
Everyone has their own laws in the entire system. Freeing him from the ground but the main cause allergies than any other damaging possibilities, one is a step further in order to prepare future generations better on all factors.

Reason allergies are not immutable genetically-programmed fixed, but variable information stored on a level. "

Your AI team

GiGi
Member # 259

The Alinia we took is labeled

Nitazoxanide Tablets Nizonide 500

Available at a tolerable price at a Canadian pharmacy - can't find receipt just now and would not post name here.
Will alert you when I find it and you can contact me privately.

Take care.

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lex,

Thanks for the info on Premier Research Clay. I'll look into that.

I received Round 14 drops today! Still have a few disregulations to fix....

I just purchased a Whole Body Detox protocol (all herbal and nutrient based) to do soon. It takes about a month, starting with intestines and going on to liver and gallbladder, etc. I'm going to complete this round of chelation first--I have about three more to go before getting my next urine analysis done to see what the body is expelling.

I still have a bottle of Alinia from when I took it before. I'd guess the best would be to do that before the rest of the body detox. I'll have my practitioner ART test me for that.

A friend of mine who also has Lyme just called me and says she is getting very, very good results with a Chinese herbal doctor near me who is also treating other Lyme patients.

This could be my next step after AI is completed.

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex
PM sent

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn in VA
Member # 9693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn in VA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D here. Sorry to be so abrupt, but my eyeballs are having a hard time reading the many pages of this AI thread. I've been interested in it for about a year, but funding is in short supply.

Would any of you who have been using AI for a considerable amount of time be willing to give me a low and high estimate of what you have spent via private messages? I think I may be able to afford it soon, but want to make sure I look b/f I leap. I'm particularly interested in gut and gluten-related aspects of it.

Thanks for any input in advance!
D.

--------------------
(The ole disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.)

Posts: 1349 | From VA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

Regarding the timing of sending in the samples--

Lex talks here about waiting 2 weeks. For those of us in the U.S., GiGi had previously recommended sending the next sample in within days of finishing due to the delays in getting the drops from Europe.

This latter is what I have done, for better or worse.

Any current opinions on this matter??

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Dawn--

I tried to send you a PM at your request, but your mailbox is full.

Best,

Cass A

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Dear Cass

re when to send in your AI drops -- my understanding is that your body needs a chance to regulate after taking the drops -- that giving your body a chance to clear and catch up with the last round. But it's a personal thing--for example, after this Round Four, I wouldn't want another round too soon as this has been the round from hell.

GiGi
Member # 259

When we started AI, we were told to send in the follow-up sample for testing after finishing the previous round of drops right away. It can take a week or 2 weeks at times before the sample arrives at AI to be used for preparation of the next bottle of drops. They send us the new bottle which can take another week to two weeks, sometimes longer. This makes for a long therapy.

There is no need to wait unless a person wants to for other reasons. The body has the "information" it needs to work with after using the drops the 14 days.

The total cost is now, I believe, 450 Euros for the total therapy from beginning to end, no matter how many bottles it takes to accomplish the therapy. They are only asking to send in $10 for the postage each time. I think this is the bargain of the century. The price went up for Americans because they take much longer to get through the therapy. Are we more toxic?

There is no reason to have to avoid foods, because most these major allergic reactions are eliminated, permanently.

Dawn in VA
Member # 9693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn in VA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot for that cost info, GiGi. I didn't realize it was that expensive. I know it's probably worth every penny to many people though. Don't know if I'll be able to do it or not right now, but I will be consulting my piggy bank change and trying to slowly add to it. [Big Grin]

Cass, I will clean house. Thanks for trying to send me a message.

--------------------
(The ole disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.)

Posts: 1349 | From VA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

There is quite a bit of confusion corresponding with AI -- I read paragraphs over and over thinking I understand only to be told over and over that what I thought WAS is NOT. So I bow to Gigi's experience and wisdom --
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it okay to take binders (ie: chlorella, betasitosterol, charcoal....)when you have the flu?

My son brought home a cough/fever/stomach virus which I am now sharing with him.

Want to pop some binders, but thought I'd ask first.

Thanks!

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

If I had the flu I would check Red Root, it's a great lymph drainer. Whatever you test for, .....
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Androphagis (spelling) is supposed to be great for colds and flu symptoms. You can check it out at Dr. K's website.
GiGi
Member # 259

Wise, while on AI or on any detox phase, you should always take binders of one sort or another, whether you have the flu or not. A fish based Vitamin A helps with viral infections (which by the way always show up here and there while the body is detoxing the metals). The same with fungi --- they are also testing on and off because the ecosystem is disturbed when the metals are starting to leave. Coconut oil helps with viral; garlic helps with that also. We use coconut oil as a spread on a good bread, with a sprinkle of salt, and love it.

Take care.

P.S. I would not add anything as powerful as andrographis. And would not add anything that I don't test for energetically.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex and Gigi -- thank you for your replies. It has been interesting to have succumbed to this flu. It feels so much simpler than what I went through with Lyme or with recent detoxing!

Lex, thanks for the Red Root and Andrographis thoughts. I am going to stick with what I've been doing with the binders, since they are a known entity that works for me. Feel too vulnerable to introduce new stuff yet.

Gigi thank you for the Vitamin A recommendation -- I used that years ago along in addition to Neti Pot therapy for sinus infections. The Vitamin A really assisted in spiriting healing along, as I recall. I never thought about putting coconut oil on bread as a spread. I can hardly wait!

The flu really hit me in the joints once the fever was burning. I wanted to make sure that my binders weren't going to confuse anything. I can tell you that I am looking forward to downing chlorella again. Apple pectin is on hold until tummy stuff is a little better. Food doesn't feel great right now; but, I am mending.

I have to remind myself to praise my immune system for rebooting since the inception of AI! Mailed my samples in and am anxiously awaiting the news as to whether they still think I am done after 7 rounds.

Big hugs and healing thoughts to all,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

I am reprinting this from Gigi which contains so much good information and encouragement while on AI: for the newbies and old timers who still need to be reminded of the basics, here it is. I printed this out and when the going gets rough as it is right now on Round Four, I read over it and it puts everything in perspective:

gigi/ai

Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted 05-05-2009 07:45 PM Profile for GiGi Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Having briefly read this thread , I would like to add some personal observations. This is just a brief appearance by myself and I will go back into retirement after I hit the ``send'' button.

Not all dysregulations or allergies are found during the first AI testing. As AI testing continues through the many different body systems, more are found and more are corrected as testing continues. Reprogramming/Clearing/Correcting the allergies or dysregulations or errors stored in the electromagnetic system does not mean all the accumulated toxins are then gone from the body instantly, as expressed by someone here. The correction is made by correcting the polarities.

As the Immune system then starts to recognize the metals, fungi, mold, and thousands of environmental toxins, and as the emotional releases start to happen, the body builds new regulation pathways, and starts to dispose of the toxins. It no longer tries to hide them, adding more burden to the body, as it has done probably for many many years as we took medicines and substances the body did not know what to do with. Some of these made us ill.

As the wheat is again acceptable as a good basic food, when the polarity has been adjusted during the correcting process, the leaky gut can eventually start to heal and the toxins are no longer being released into the blood stream, entering the damaged brain blood barrier (toxic metals?) that put many of us on a wild neuro ride. The gut will take several months to heal, so I am told.

Certainly, all the toxins accumulated over many years, often since birth, are not expelled overnight. Some of them are, but it will take weeks, months and for some longer before the effects can be fully felt. Sometimes it may be the industrial chemical that is contained in the wheat food that has not been cleared yet!! If all the toxins were to head for the exits at once, we would probably die in the process. We have masterful organs, but they do have limited capacity.

I was aware from my training with Dr. K., but still surprised how many emotional blockages we seem to brush under the rug over our lifetime and the number of conflicts and and inherited toxins we can store from our ancestors. I suppose -- just as we inherit the blue or brown eyes, certain talents, we inherit some of their conflicts that were probably passed down to them by earlier generations. All these are engraved as an electromagnetic pattern in our DNA and cause us to respond in certain ways, sometimes hanging on to toxins that will eventually cause us to become chronically ill. As some and eventually all these are found via the AI therapy and the errors corrected, healing can begin. Spirit, soul, body.

Photons are not used in the AI therapy process (PSP = Polarity Signature Programming) It is merely a process of finding the errors and adjusting of the polarities throughout the whole system.

I know from experience when using photons in the past, which I no longer do, many toxins are being mobilized. That is when I also learned on my own body that, if the body does not recognize them, i.e. when allergic to any of them, these toxins are then merely shifted around within the system and stored. Even though I had been very well for many years, I started to become very ill, with many unpleasant neurological problems.

If the body does not recognize any of these mobilized toxins (metals, chemicals, fungi, etc.), i.e. we are allergic to them, as became obvious to me because we started to feel worse and worse, I realized that these are merely shifted from one place to the other to be deposited in any body compartment available. As some time passed, I became very frightened and very disillusioned, as I was going from very well to worse very rapidly. My husband lost all mobility literally from one day to the next, and could no longer walk at all or put a spoon to his mouth. Today he shuffled a deck of cards and played solitaire. This is what happens as the regulation circles are being changed with AI.

We had not taken the AI test at that time yet. Now I know that all the IV's, the pills, the supplements many of which we were allergic to at the DNA level, could not possibly bring the results we wanted. It became very obvious to me that for myself and my husband I had caused an avalanche within our bodies which only started with the application of biophotons (with or without nosodes) and I became very worried, started my search and found AI.

Sometimes certain chemicals are combined with certain foods and cause allergic responses. All need to be found and corrected.

I compare our own situation to one particular MS case that was treated successfully with AI (from wheelchair to bicycle) where it took about a year for all the chaos in the system to be eliminated. Fortunately, the person was a younger person. The older the person, the more accumulation, the longer it takes to clear them over time. We are finding this out now. Nobody can forecast what is permanent - but we know synapses do regrow. All takes time and a lot of patience and hope, and continuing the drops.

The body is working day and night when the AI changes are taking place. Mainly at night when all other activity is absent. And for some the night is not long enough to accomplish all, so we felt very tired during the daytime. I can feel the effects of the drops within an hour of taking them. By using photons, I had mobilized an avalanche of toxins that basically could not find the backdoor to get out. I was allergic to most of them and did not know it. My husband had all the major ones - wheat, corn, soy. Now we know why all soy-based supplements didn't work before !!!!! Every time we took any, we stressed our body more.

For most people, the sequence in AI testing has to follow the different''wrong'' paths the body had taken over the years. I liken it to a traintrack - a blockage here, removal, taking another turn, a blockage there; it may take many turns and only very little and minor improvement before all blockages - allergies - dysfunctions - errors in the system are corrected. Sometimes the last blockage found, the last switch brings the turnaround. But the process has to go backwards the very same way as the dysregulations set in. If the body does not know how to handle a substance we take in, it stores it; the more, the worse. For some, benefits start immediately and/or partially as toxins can start to release. There is a huge amount of emotional clearing! Cry me a river.

A friend, just recently lab diagnosed with Lyme, is showing many improvements on AI drops, now bottle #3. Her old depression left with bottle #1. Her cat which she had to move to the basement because she became so allergic to it - is now back with her in the rest of the house. She is very excited and only concentrating on positives in her life, leaving the other behind - starting a vegetable garden and planting a tree! She has lost a couple of her major pain symptoms. She is much less concerned with Lyme at this point and doing what feels good.

We have a dynamic system, one part dependent on the other. I keep thinking of the bicycle I rode almost seventy years ago, with the dynamo on the wheel turning on my headlights!! If the dynamo didn't touch the wheel, or the wheel wasn't turning, no lights.
If you stop after the first bottle, or second bottle, you probably will not reach the point where all errors have been found and eliminated to where the body can function unencumbered. So AI's mantra is ``keep taking the drops'' until your symptoms are gone or until they can no longer find any dysregulations when testing.

The first two or three rounds are the easiest. Getting rid of the most obvious problems. Then AI gets busy changing the polarity addressing the nervous system, the synapses, and so much more - most of it I do not understand and AI does not have the time to give me more than a few hours of lectures over the phone. I am very grateful for that. When all the vibrating sensations are finally gone every day and every night, that is all I care about at this moment. Luckily I am almost there. A lot of toxins exit through the eyes - mainly chemicals.

I am glad that I did not attempt KPU when I heard about it originally, and would not attempt that program as long as my system is not clear of dysregulations. I have heard years ago from Dr. K. that many people are allergic to zinc! But this is based on ART testing, not AI's testing method. We suffered enough due to not really understanding and knowing facts.

Our aim is to start eliminating the toxins and, extremely important, releasing the emotional conflicts and stored pain memories. AI seems to be one of the easiest psyche couches. The other day, I relived an event in my life from WWII. As I was sitting on the couch quietly one evening, this memory - like an old movie was running before my eyes: A 500 ton bomb falling near my home, accompanied by the sound of a tornado, knocking the air out of me for a moment - just as I lived through it more than sixty years ago. I clearly relived it -- my childhood friend sat next to me and my Mom across from me in the bunker underground - all of us the picture of horror. My Dad was the warden
making sure all people reached the bunker on time.

It is quite common to relive old pains - marked in the DNA as an electromagnetic pattern from many years ago. All subjective - and it disappears within a short time. The hip pain that I experienced several years ago during a fall reappeared recently - that's all I need, so I thought - no, it disappeared totally after 3 days. The pain was tolerable, but I definitely remembered the accident. DNA memory removed.

AI is not concerned with the details of the emotional conflicts. It merely finds the blockages when testing and corrects them. The correct information is infused into the water. With the reprogramming, the allergies are lifted, the body starts to recognize the toxins, the memories, all the stuff it had been packing away somewhere in some body compartment without ever being able to eliminate them, thereby lowering our immunity and making us susceptible to any microorganisms, Lyme, parasites, viruses, endlessly. The body was not able to distinguish good from bad and accumulated toxin thereby damaging the terrain where many pathogens would be able to take up housekeeping safely. Dr. K. published about that in the nineties. Suggest you read it again - I had posted it many different times (``Heavy Metals and Chronic Disease'' during the ten years I had been posting on Lymenet.

I think I said it above, but will repeat it to respond to remarks about ``still retaining toxins'', thankfully, our body is a highly intelligent work of art. It knows that if it were to get rid of all toxins and unwanted medicines we had accumulated over a lifetime all at once after taking a few drops of informed water, it would not get us well, but kill us instead. For further protection, the body seems to grow fungi, but we often then become allergic to fungi, mold, etc. These allergies were lifted with the first AI test, but again it will take time for the die-off. Our organs only have limited capacities.

I have often heard it said - it took years to accumulate, it will take time to get rid of it. And the longer the system had to live with it, the longer it will take to get it out. Age plays a role - .Biological information does not work at the molecular level, but rather via the electromagnetic imprint (Polarity Signature Programming = PSP).

It doesn't matter much to try to figure out which allergy causes what -- rather, per AI, it is the combination of all errors that cause the problems; these same errors causing different problems for different people. We are unique.

So I don't expect instant rewards, but a few, savoring even the very the small ones as little as they may be, until the system can shake itself out and improve step by little step every day, with every drop. With AI, I have found that it often means 4 steps forward, three steps back. But we still gain the one with every move. Like a fever, it has to reach the highest point before it can do the repair. My husband is doing just that. AI confirms that this is often so. All body systems are addressed, as you can tell by studying your first test results that contains all the important details. They will not mention many of these in future tests, because it would be way too cumbersome to do that every time. The just go on and find.

For some people it will take three months, for some people it will take a year, with checkups/controls the following year.

The main message for me: when trying to mobilize toxins in our system through any means (medicines, biophotons, herbs, physical/structural treatments, exercise) it will not bring total success or any success as long as the immune system does not recognize the toxins that are being released, as long as it is allergic to any of them. If we stir things up, try to mobilize toxins through the different means, while the immune system does not recognize them as a toxin or misinterprets any, it is forced to stashing them away in any available body compartment, joint, organ, etc. No gain this way, just more misery now or down the road and another aching joint. So getting rid of these dysfunctions, allergic reactions, reprogramming, in my mind, should be done before anything else. All else causes added stress and weakens and robs the system of more energy and resources.
That is what we finally figured out. I have talked about this before.

I had learned many years ago from Dr. K. that if allergic to a substance, the body does not know how to get rid of it.\ It also causes us to be unable to absorb certain substances properly. If a wheat sensitivity, hidden or known, lasting long enough, to damage the small intestines, many become iron deficient, because the gut is damaged by the allergy and will not be able to absorb nutrients the way it should I was not aware of how many we really had been dealing with most of our lives. ART did not detect them at the DNA level.

Now through AI, I learned that even the worst, wheat allergies, can be eliminated through DNA corrections permanently. They have never had a case in many years where a wheat allergy had to be treated again once it has been corrected. We can then eat all the wheat we want and even brush our teeth with wheat-containing toothpaste, or eat the sausage containing wheat, or eat the eggs from chicken who live on grain, and then no longer be stressing our Autonomic Nervous System. Live and learn, and learn more.

Sometimes chemicals are part of any food and if that is the case, all have to be found and treated. That means all the layers in the system have to be tested and errors found.

All the above stems from my own more recent observations and asking questions and learning. Even the memory pattern of Lyme is engraved in the DNA - while the real bugs are long gone. I would like them to stay ``gone'' and no longer make the idea of Lyme my constant companion. Therefore I shall now go back to my beloved retirement from anything called Lyme. We are doing nothing but the AI therapy until we get the'' all clear'' . My husband will probably take a year or longer. Chaos in the system.

We are not doing KPU while some of the energetic blockages remain, because I do not want to force any allergic toxins into the system before they are all dealt with. And I am certain that when we are done with AI, we will not have to worry about any blocked pathways. Because that is what AI is all about. It takes time. Life has become quite simple with 3x5 drops of ``informed'' water a day for a couple of weeks. The break in between is nice, but the body keeps working with the new knowledge - that I can feel.

+++

Everythingthat is marked in the first 16 page report has been corrected. All of them. Now the immune systems starts to recognize that good wheat is good wheat, that metals neeed to be detoxed, and that fungi needs to be recgonized as for what it is, some good, some badf. The leaky gut caused by any of these dysregulations, however, needs time to heal and the toxins will start to move. If you give it the proper support, liquids, etc. and rebuilding of your mineral base which is most likely not in the best shape because of malabsorption, you should start to feel better. Finding out what you are missing is important, because if you do not have the good minerals, you can't get rid of the bad ones (toxic metals/minerals).

When you get your next test back and it tells you a certain number of chemicals and/or blockages found, that means they were corrected. Some of the chemicals may play a part in many of the foods you eat or have eaten, and it may take time to find all that your body cannot deal with. Hayfever is not caused by pollen, but by chemicals in/on the pollen. That is why it will take probably a numbr of test/bottles to clean up and correct all the errors in your DNA. So it is a slow process, because not all can be found and corrected at one time. The body cannot handle all at once - the organs could not deal with all the fallout. You will be able to tell when your body is working hard when you get tired more easily and need more down time.

In short, whatever is found at the time of testing, is being corrected at the same time. It's like moving a switch, i.e. changing the polarity from minus to plus or vice versa, whatever it is supposed to be. Some day I am going to go overthere and watch it being done. The drops are infused with the correct frequency/polarity and your body makes note of it when you drink them. Energy medicine at its best. Energy first, then biochemistry. It's easier to understand why some people know to bless their food before they eat.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the refresher course, Lex.

Turning once again to parasites, if one does not have an ART practitioner, when should one begin to contemplate doing a parasite cleanse-- sooner, or later while on the drops?

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

thejoje that was Gigi's course above . . . worth printing out and putting it with our bedside reading.

I had my husband test me for parasites with Quantum Reflex Analysis and sure enough, all my brain points were off as well as the usual parasite points--liver, gb, spleen, pancreas. My body wants paracidin and gall bladder complex for now, now a drug. After I get done with this 30-day cleanse, I'll test again and see what's left. The gall bladder complex (premier research labs) moves the eggs into the intestines where the herbs can kill them. That is what is usually overlooked with most herbs. Parastat is for the amobeba and giardia which we usually use after the paracidin cleanse, if the person tests weak at small intestine point (navel). While on parastat, one must do castor oil packs with heating pad on intestinal area to hatch the critters so the herb can then get them.

If you are near someone with a Zyto who knows QRA you can be quickly tested. Or manual testing is pretty quick too.

Just a suggestion. I find ART too cumbersome to learn when I'm under the weather. I don't feel comfortable taking a drug.

If you scroll up, you will find Gigi's advice about parasites -- they need to be addressed even while on AI. But the only way to find out what you need is to test, one way or another. SHooting in the dark is too frustrating.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex,
Here in Maine, shooting in the dark is the only way for a family of 5 with Lyme.

Coincidentally, and speaking of shooting, another adult parasite came shooting out of my second daughter while on the drops.

We saw it swimming in the toilet.

I hope this is a sign that many more will follow in his path (or her path).

[Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

thejoje

Wow. That is fantastic. You have your own indoor pond going! Long live AI.

The other day a neighbor's dog pooped near our mailbox and as I looked closer I saw about six inches worth of tape worm. i wrote them a note and told them to please scoop it up but better yet, take note.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 6 year old has started eating so much after she did the first AI bottle. I wonder if this is a coincidence or not? She never ate a lot, she's skinny and avoided dinner. Now she's hungry at evening too, and she asks for food and finishes her plate.

Has someone's children got the same experience? I wonder if this is not a coincidence, but it's already one month or so since she started eating that much (= like a normal child)...

Another question, has someone's allergic reactions changed after being on AI? My husband is getting strange pimple like red spots on his skin from sweat, and I don't remember having seen these since I know him...

Thanks for any input!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, I had all kinds of things going on with my skin. Lots of breakouts from sweat, some not from sweat and a severe reaction to poison ivy.

I had always gotten poison ivy but when I got it last summer, my arms felt like they had chemicals burns. I decided it was from all the "products" I had used for p i in the past. I think they were all coming out.

I have since had a couple of run ins with that plant and the little stripe of blisters from the oil that appeared, went away in a day rather than spreading everywhere.

I think lots of things exit through the skin. Makes sense that toxins would be released with sweat.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

I get itchy skin shortly after going on the drops.
A tip off that the colon needs support.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a widespread rash at various times on AI, though not until round 4ish.

Glad to hear that your daughter's appetite has improved, Brussels: what a good sign,

Carry

[ 09-21-2010, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: ukcarry ]

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Hi -- I wanted to chime in about the pimples and rashes (sounds like kibbles-n-bits!).

I have had lots of strange pimples, white heads on my back where I can't reach, and rashes on my hips and the sides of my breasts. Recently I had a poison ivy related breakout from hugging neighbor's dog -- yet the blisters were so much oozier than usual.

Comes and goes; comes and goes.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When on AI, many odd skin things came and went...either related to detox i can say now...or also related to old issues on the skin where I USED STEROID CREAM! IN THE PAST. I even had very severe pain on my skin where I had poison ivy..the same place i had as a kid...show up again with the ai...then it just left. expect old things to show up again.

I did sweat alot off and on, as I feel my system wis changing. Very bad smells coming from skin...where I was never able to sweat much before even with extreme exercise. Now I do!

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too, was unable to sweat before AI. Now I sweat all of the time. Even when I eat my gluten free crackers there must be something in them the body does not like, because within 30 minutes I am sweating like crazy. Same if I drink a glass of wine or a cup of coffee.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting sick. One other thing I have noticed. In the past 7+ years that I have had Lyme symptoms I have rarely gotten sick.

Within the last month I have been ill 3 times. I know I am getting the infections from the kids I teach, but at this rate I'll burn through sick days in no time. Never happened before.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We also have now gotten sick with colds that we never seemed to get before. A sign we are getting back to normal.
Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for all the info about skin rashes and detox!!
I guess it makes sense.

What about change in appetite? I wonder if it happens only in kids? I suspect she is going through a growth spurt or something alike, but it never happened for sooo long as now. She's been eating so well for more than a month. Before, she only ate a bit better for a week or two, then stopped eating again...

I wonder if the AI unblocked something on her and now she's got normal appetite??

-----
congratulations for the colds, Hiker and LP!!

I also went through that long ago, when lyme was finally becoming weaker AND when my candida /fungal infection on skin started to get better.

During DECADES before that, I was almost immune to colds.

Now I often catch colds, but it rarely gets too bad.

You'll soon forget how bad it was not to have colds BUT have lyme instead and start complaining of getting colds like everyone else! Human beings are never happy!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Brussels,

As far as food changes, my kids started to like foods they never would eat before...not sure if it is because they are maturing and taste buds changing, but I did notice they are eating many unique foods.

My son was not able to mentally eat things put together like stews and soups...does not like mixed foods or unique flavors until now. So I think the AI can change some mental thoughts. We know emotions were released...so all is released.

Possibly your daughter had a form of anorexia...not desiring food. Possibly an emotional release to investigate..or just enjoy the healthy change, that is great!

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Hi guys -- it is interesting to read what you all have to say about skin changes and getting sick.

Right now I am dealing with pneumonia! What?! Yes, pneumonia. Out of the blue; all of the sudden; no warning.

I've been off AI for 2 1/2 months, after being told to stop at Round #7. I just sent in my saliva samples last week.

I really think my lungs are trying to detox some how. But, you can't fool with pneumonia... so I had to go back on antibiotics. Started Zithromax for three days, which ends tomorrow and now I'm supposed to do Augmentin for 10 days more. i wrote to HR and he said, "Do ist!"

Feels yucky, but the doses are miniscule compared to the LLMD recommendations for Lyme, so I know I'll find a way to handle it.

In the meantime, I never caught anything during the Lyme years and this just blows my mind. Since starting AI, I know this too shall pass and I just bless my ever-strengthening immune system.

Here's to the odyssey!

wiserforit2

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Seeking advice on the use of Ambien.

Husband works a full-time job and needs his sleep. Several times a week, he relies on 1 or 2 Ambien per night after those high stress meetings.

HG says to take whatever is needed. Do I need to send him a sample of Ambien along with hubby's saliva??

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

WIserforit2, well, looks like your body is finally able to do some pushing altho it doesn't feel so great. "Pneumonia" like anything else is just a label -- something that is passing thru like weather.
Cass A
Member # 11134

Dear Friends,

A comment on Ambien first, then an update.

For getting to sleep after high-stress meetings, I would recommend about 300 mg B-1, and a calcium-magnesium drink. We use A to B Calm, a powder you can get in a health food store, and add CALM from Peter Gilliam, also in health food stores and on-line.

Ambien can have really nasty side effects.

UPDATE

I'm on Round #14, and have recently been getting IV chelation. I also got a few ozone treatments, where the dr. infuses ozone into your blood and then puts the blood back into your body.

Anyway, I just had a foot detox session where they use an electric bar that ionizes the water so that toxins get pulled out of the body. Usually, when I've had these in the past, the water turns brown in the first 5 minutes, then gets BLACK and stinky!! This time, for the first 15 minutes, the water stayed almost perfectly clear! Then, over the next 15, it turned slightly yellow.

My reflexologist said that he's only had 3 people have this treatment where the water stayed clear! He said I must be 95% detoxed by now, for it to be so clean!

Best,

Cass A

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Re foot detox ionizers -- from what I understand, the water turns brown/black/yellow/green simply because of the mineral content of the water. It's different based on that only. The color has nothing to do with what is being detoxed from the body. If the water didn't turn any color, I would think something was amiss.

They tell you the color has something to do with what is being detoxed to justify the high cost of the machine, a scam.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

I am not for or against foot detox machines, but I have owned one for about 6 years and , although it is true that the water will change colour even without you putting your feet in, it is also true that consecutive seesions with different people [but more or less the same water at the same time] will vary substantially, as will the scummy fat content and thickness of what is produced: I have occasionally seen the very unusual thin yellow colour Cass describes and it may come immediately after a thick greenish black one.

So clearly it is wrong for practitioners [and nowadays it is usually the naivete of the practitioners rather than the manufacturers trying to mislead] to say that such and such a colour equates to release of a particular substance.

However, having witnessed countless examples of this, I am not entirely convinced that the individual foot has no impact at all.

Wiser, hope you feel better soon!

Carry

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

I gave away my foot ionizer. From what I understand, the scumminess is a sign of toxin release but to be honest, I never felt great after any session and wonder if some of what is released is not something the body needs. Too many grey areas here. I do know that after a session one is advised to replace with minerals, so it's each person for themselves when trying to figure this stuff out.

The first machines marketed were MLM and the ones who first had them were chiropractors who were wowing their patients with the color change -- I know when I first saw my water turn black and they said it was metals I was stunned. The chiro said the machine was $3,500. They are available for less than $300 on the Web -- they are made exactly the same way as the ones that cost thousands.

Reports of many people who bought them are that they are sitting on a shelf in a closet.

I've had it with "being had," ladies and gentlemen.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Yes, I heard the one about the black bits being metals released too! Never swallowed that one!
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

So I need a weigh in of opinions on this one....

I originally stopped all abx for Lyme after years of treatment because I felt toxic and that my body couldn't process them. At the time that I stopped I was getting Bicillan injections.

Yesterday I took Augmentin (Penicillan derivative) for pneumonia and today I broke out in a full body rash. The doctor was nonplussed after having been the one to give me Bicillan for months.

I'm thinking that my body stored all the abx junk because it didn't recognize it and I grew toxic. NOW my body recognizes it and says that penicillan is wrong for me.

But wasn't AI supposed to reverse that some how?

wiserforit2 is feeling curiouser and curiouser....

GiGi
Member # 259

Wise, yes, "I'm thinking that my body stored all the abx junk because it didn't recognize it and I grew toxic. NOW my body recognizes it and says that penicillan is wrong for me."

"But wasn't AI supposed to reverse that some how?"
Yes, that is the body's reaction; not actually a reversal, but actually getting rid of it as quickly as it can. That is the result of no longer being "allergic" to penicillins and the body instead of storing it away in some dark hole making you eventually very ill, now pushing it out the best way it knows how.

Why complain?

The skin is the largest detox organ our body has available and in your case it is putting it to good use - even if it feels unpleasant. Had you tested your body energetically before taking this Augmentin, it would most likely have given you a strong no - telling you not to use it. The only difference now after the body learned to regulate, it will tell you that it doesn't like it by pushing it out.

Would suggest you send HG a sample of the med, so he can test it, because who knows what else is in it that your body does not like. Most meds are now made in foreign countries under often very different conditions. Sad we are still being charged the same high price, pharma getting richer.

Main thing is --- your body is now able to dispose of substances it does not want, which it was most likely not able to do successfully before AI.

Hope you can continue your drops soon and get many more dysregulations out of the way.

I have learned to take any diagnosis with a grain of salt und know that many people on AI are having lots of discharge. What is a doctor to say if he/she is not familiar with a serious detox symptom that looks like pneumonia and not being familiar with AI. Lungs were probably a weak spot for you and are now freeing themselves. I think some of these symptoms are to be expected.

Best to you!

GiGi
Member # 259

Re Detox Footbath

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater..

There is the Toxaway Ionic Footbath (Australia/improved by Switzerland) which has been tested and the results measured by some therapists in Europe. I think that Scott -Betterhealthguy.com wrote about it several years ago. I remember Dr. K. telling me that the before and after tests, done properly including cilantro, were definitely positive.

You may want to read up on it. I never bought it because I did not want to be bothered washing out footbath for two people.............. there are more fun things to do

Under the right conditions, there is definitely a release of toxins via the feet. I remember most vividly my brother after returning from prison camp WWII and his socks! He did lose his feet and lower leg from diabetes and had he listened to his little sister probably wouldn't have needed to suffer. Only you guys know how persistent I can be talking about AI to all these wheat-avoiding people on this baord who simply ignore it all. So be it. We all have a choice.

Take care and get better!

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
I have learned to take any diagnosis with a grain of salt und know that many people on AI are having lots of discharge. What is a doctor to say if he/she is not familiar with a serious detox symptom that looks like pneumonia and not being familiar with AI. Lungs were probably a weak spot for you and are now freeing themselves. I think some of these symptoms are to be expected.

Isn't pneumonia dxd by X-ray? Are you saying that the X-ray could be showing a detox problem? I don't think so. To tell someone that they don't really have pneumonia is dangerous.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Hi Tutu -- long time no see!

I didn't take what Gigi said as my not having pneumonia. I do have pneumonia as shown on an xray. However, in the cascade of detoxing that has been going on in my body, clearing my lungs out seems like just another rung in the ladder towards health. And the phlegm is phlying! Pneumonia may just be a short-lived vehicle to clear out the gunk.

It was odd and out of the blue that I got pneumonia, especially since my lungs have never been a weak point to date. I take a philosophical stance: it might be stirred up by detox, but it is definitely pneumonia. Who knows in the context of healing?

The worst part of it is that the penicillan that I used to be able to take has given me a horrible rash/hives. Yet my pneumonia is mending, but the hives are daily even off the abx!

This Pneumonia cycle is whupping my energy reserves. And the Benedryl for the hives makes me dopey. This too shall pass, but I miss the energy and mental clarity of the AI results and hope that they return soon.

Best healing thoughts to all,

wiserforit2

Brussels
Member # 13480

Chiming in.... Many dormant infections show on and off during healing... More than during disease, in my opinion.

It's quite known in lyme disease treatment that if you kill a pathogen and the treatment works, then another will show up and you need to address that 'new' one then. How many times we haven't seen that fall of symptoms then sudden change to a worse condition than before?

I don't think this is particular to lyme only.

Just do a good chelation (which AI probably is helping to do 'naturally') and something you never had before (you THOUGHT you never had it before) WILL certainly pop up.

Be it parasite, fungus, candida, bacteria, protozoan, whatever...

I've seen the rise and fall of dozens of different pathogens /diseases during this long healing journey.

Recetly, I saw my daughter 'catching' athlete's foot that she never had. I attribute that to AI, while it was probably releasing toxins / releasing pathogens.

Her infection was gone as fast as it came, without much treatment. I think some release of mercury (she was testing positive for mercury on that batch of AI) could have contributed to that...

My guess!

---
Thanks for your input on your son LP! That's also happening to my daughter, she is eating food with sauces for the first time!

It also probably has to do with the allergy reaction that is 'instictive' to many children.

If they feel some food doesn't go well with them, they will avoid that food (like with tomatoes, milk, wheat, ....). At least, my daughter did that many times since she was a baby. And she was allergic to many many foods.

If her allergies are less strong, I guess her body get again 'happy' to have these foods. Who knows?

She continues eating well to this day, enjoying food.

But it's interesting to think about a possible change on 'mental blockages' too!

We're starting 2nd batch now. Let's see!

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

GiGi

The hands and feet both eliminate toxins--called "downloads." I use clay to pull out the stuff. Works quickly and well. Premier Research Labs has information on it.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Lex or anyone,
Question about the clay from PRL. Do you think the clay is a mobilizer and is dangerous to use for those whose drainage is not great?

I'm equating the clay to the liquid cilantro drops which some have used topically and have had extreme results like seizures. The use of this form of cilantro has been cautioned by many here.

Or does the clay simply draw toxins directly through the skin and the skin alone?

--------------------

GiGi
Member # 259

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kxZzR3ngNogJ:www.naturalrussia.com/natural/clays/detox_with_clay.
html+clay+detox+klinghardt&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

some interesting titbits about mobilizing and detoxing. This is an almost endless subject and the more we know and understand, the easier for us to find our way through.

Take care.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

RE PRL clays

One really should see a QRA practitioner because it's tricky getting the hang of how to do the clays.
Second best option is to talk to a rep and have them walk you thru the steps. If one of the downloads (feet/hands) are plugged up, body cannot detox. One needs to determine the correct liquid to mix with the clays -- it's usually heavy metal nano detox. This is where the Zyto LSA PRo can help people beautifully!

When the downloads are cleared, then one tests the detox organs (this is not done in a couple of days, one rests between the clay packs). If liver is plugged up, needless to say you can't detox. Same with colon and kidneys.

From there one is tested for scars -- vaccinations, mole removals, etc. A scar can be reflexing to an organ. One needs a practitioner to figure this out.

When the downloads are cleared, when the detox organs are good to go, when the scars and reflex areas are cleared, the body works better.

If you just take the clay and put it directly on a sore knee, you will be sorry because the steps just mentioned need to be done first.

I am very careful with patients. I give them written instructions, they email me step by step,
I retest them to make sure the downloads have cleared before they move on.

After three clay packs are done, one always soaks the feet in another type of clay because the download clays will stir things up and the gook releasaed needs to come out.

While on the AI drops, I am cautious but I have come to realize that if my downloads are plugged up, as they often get when on the drops because of all that is being released, I feel better when I clear whatever foot or hand is having trouble staying open.

A dentist I know just willy nilly took some of the dental clay and put it on all four quadrants without paying attention to the protocol and he got a rude awakening.

If you don't have a guide to help you initially, I wouldn't do the clays. But once you get the hang of it, you have a good tool there to help you thru some tough times. I remember once I felt very depressed and after I cleared a download the depression instantly lifted.

My husband recently had an ear infection that was very painful. The hand on the same side was blocked. Once the hand was clay packed, the swelling went down. The pain was gone and then we were able to work on the infection in other ways.

So, that's it. I hope this has been helpful.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Thank you, Gigi and Lex for your information.

If I understand correctly, clay is not to be toyed with.

In Gigi's article, however, there is mention of the clay bath as being a fabulous detox tool. I did not get the impression that the use of clay in this way was as dangerous as applying it to specific points on the body.

With no QRA or ART practitioners anywhere within a 2000 mile radius of my home, I am tempted to order some clay and sprinkle a little of it into my next bath.

But then again, if my downloads and organs are not cleared. . .

Is the FIR sauna a safer method of detox? Does one have to worry about mobilizing toxins in a sauna the way one would worry about it in a bath?
We have a sauna in our basement, but I am too afraid to go near the thing.

I do feel that the drops are mobilizing something-- especially around 8 or 9 o'clock at night-- when I am sitting in one position for a while and then stand up. My hips feel very heavy and sore. It is difficult to walk the first few steps at this time, whereas during the day, the hips feel perfectly normal.

As a side note, is there anyone here that had successful metal detox using binders and drops only---with no help from extraordinary, gifted practitioners??

(I can't get the biotensor to move. It is dead still for every member of the fam. We are relying on arm-testing to check our binders.)

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

If anyone has any information to add to the BioPure RIZOLS, please do so: A friend sent me this --

Rizols are mixed with Castor oil...and infused with Ozone for 6 mo...in a lab in Germany

THey are strong Antimicrobial, antiviral, anti bacterial and anti-fungal

Gamma is very potent and can be used for many many things-great also for anti-mold and as a parasitic treatment

Zeta: Same as Gamma but tweaked towards anti-viral (ex. herpes, epstein barr etc...)

Epsilon: Especially good for Bartonella and Mycoplasma

Mu: great for Bartonella (tastes very bad) Most aggressive and should only be used for 2 mo. and then stopped.

THese work great transdermally. Can use them in the groin, underarms, on painful joints

when you take these: turn them into an emmulsion by pouring water into the drops. It will turn milky white...

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

To get tested at a distance using Zyto, you need a hand cradle. THat would be one way to determine where and how to use the PRL clays. I can't believe there is no QRA practitioner closer to you--did you call Premier Research Labs and ask them?
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

No, but I checked a listing of QRA practitioners.

I did just make a hand cradle appointment. A friend just bought one and we are sharing. [Smile]

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Most QRA practitioners do not have Zytos.

Success to you, thejoje.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Hi all -- well, AI sent me Round #8 after a 3 month break. 6 chemical substances and 7 blockages. Makes me go "hmmm...."

QUESTION: I am just getting over pneumonia and am wiped out and still coughing. Would it be nutty to start #8 right now? I'm torn, because I can't imagine also being thrown into a heavy detox mode.... yet, perhaps it might calm things down in case all this lung stuff is detox.

i know nobody can give me a definitive answer, but I would love to hear opinions from folks who where told to stop AI and then retested and put back on it. Thanks in advance!

Hacking away yet stayin' positive,

wiserforit2

GiGi
Member # 259

Wise, I have never found a clear answer from one bottle AI to the next. Some are tough, some are smooth. Some we can only handle a drop or two on certain days, and the following day the usual 5.

I do get my answers by tensoring and I am sure you can get it through other energetic testing. It is easiest to learn to do that yourself and you have your answer any time you need it. It is soooooo simple to do this. A little practice and trust in yourself will do it. There is no magic to this. Simply the fact that you can define what is happening to your body at a certain moment helps to find the way through and gives a sense of direction and where it is going.

If you test for organ support remedies, you know it's time to slow down. If you test for binders, you will know it is time to slow down mobilizing and instead get a lymph treatment or just support elimination and put the massage off for another time because body says "have had enough for right now". Common sense has to prevail to avoid overflow trouble and feeling horrible.

If you find that the metal vial gives you a yes, you will know the body is still busy working on that. If you test for a vitamin A and/or garlic, that is my sign for a viral flair. There are also CD's available to test for the different type of infections. If you test for Rechtsregulat , it tells you that your blood is a bit sticky from a debris and you need to help that. These are very simple signs to learn. If you test for cilantro tincture, it could tell you that the body is busy clearing the brain. If you test for MSM, it tells you that your body is clearing out old deposits from joints/etc. etc. or that you exercized a lot. If your body does not test for DMSA, it tells you that you don't want that right now. If you test for Hyaluronic Acid, it tells you that your body is busy replenishing collagen/joints, etc. and would appreciate support.

Collecting a few of these samples and then testing with them answers many questions. No doctor can tell you that ahead of time, because the body changes daily and hourly. I find that it helps a lot if I test a couple of times a day. I even test the different waters that we use at different times of day. I use some very high ph and some very low ph water. It takes a few minutes but eliminates the guessing. My "intuition" is not always right - so I have learned to trust my tensor. The more you use it, the better you get at it.

If it does not move, thejoje, you are probably lacking electrolytes and fluids, and if mineral deficient, testing becomes very difficult. It's also important to clear the room of naysayers or onlookers. Turn off all noisemakers and relax. Maybe do some MFT tapping for a couple of minutes to open all the blockages. It works wonders. Google Klinghardt MFT and I am sure you will find the photos showing how to do it. It takes less than a couple of minutes. It is a tapping procedure developed based on some older ones and taught by Dr.K. all over the world. I learned it years ago and have taught it to others. It is very helpful to tempoarily unblock especially when in the middle of a detox.

Wise, have you done a lymphatic drainage. I am sure it would help you clearing some debris - from whatever cause.

Just trying to help........... hope everbody makes progress.

Take care.

There are times when doing nothing is okay also, and it is amazing how well the body responds to that. I hardly ever do what the "doctor tells me", because there is no way that he can forecast how the body reacts to certain substances and treatments. Common sense.

Swing that tensor a little and it may just tell you to wait out the hour or go ahead.

We have found that the last bottle we got tests as a huge support for liver and kidney, but even at that there is a day here and there where we use less than on others.

You can really protect yourself from surprises if you learn one of these methods. No doctor can test that for you, because it changes from day to day or hour to hour.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

A good idea to print out GiGi's last post and keep it by the easy chair or bedside.

I have a huge headache and my left knee puffed up.
My body just wants me to not do anything. For breakfast I just ate some of those GO RAW goodies--they take the edge off and I find taking a bag of GO RAW items on a auto trip is a godsend. I really like the dehydrated kale and pumpkin biscuits.

Have a good October everyone.

GiGi
Member # 259

was looking for side effects possible with Phospholipid Exchange which we are using and ran into this:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1sxQqckxWcoJ:www.livelongercleanse.com/heavy-metal.html+phospholipid+exchange+metal+detox+klinghardt+side+effects&cd=5&hl=en&ct =clnk&gl=us

Alwasy something more to learn!

Take care.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Gigi,

I cannot thank you enough for your steady supportive words. I am using Vern's bobber wand every day and have become much more reliant on it.

I have my first Lymph Massage this week after having postponed it because of the pneumonia. Still rebounding and taking binders, liver support, minerals, etc. accordingly.

Where can I get vials to test? This is something I haven't done yet;

Thank you also for the Live Longer website. Pretty eloquent, eh?

I must wrangle my boys and cannot write longer, but I send thanks and hugs over the wires.

Best ever,

wiserforit2

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Hey all,
Parasite #3 appeared today in the toilet. This one was a different color than the other 2, and was a champion swimmer!

It doesn't make sense why these things are coming out one by one, weeks apart. Does anyone have any insight on this?

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

thejoje

It's amazing to me that the swimmers land in the toilet bowl alive! Have you taken photographs? I would love to have a look.

GiGi
Member # 259

"It doesn't make sense why these things are coming out one by one, weeks apart. Does anyone have any insight on this?"

Most "invaders" and unhatched offspring are not visible with the bare eye.

"It's amazing to me that the swimmers land in the toilet bowl alive!"

They have learned and mutated to survive. They are highly intelligent and learned to dive and smile at our spraycan techniques.

Read the last part of Dr. K.'s "Lyme Disease: A Look Beyond." He wrote that in 2004 and the bugs have become smarter yet.

Some/most people need to treat parasites for months.
You caught a few during onset of full moon when they reproduce to start new life cycle.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Just posted this on another thread re lead:

Most important is elimination of any allergies to correct malabsorption and mineral deficiencies.
There is none better than Allergie Immun. Mobilizing metals without the body's ability to regulate due to errors in the DNA does nothing but shift the toxins from body compartment to often worse compartments.

Metals attach themselves only in places that are programmed for attachment of metal ions. Mineral deficiency provides the opportunity for toxic metals to attach themselves to vacant binding sites. A healthy mineral base is a prerequisite for all metal detox attempts (selenium, zinc, manganese, germanium, molybdenum etc.). Substituting minerals can detoxify the body by itself. Just as important are electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium), which help to transport toxic waste across the extracellular space towards the lymphatic and venous vessels.

Make sure you fill up the mineral base. The damage to gut (leaky gut) takes a long time to heal.

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement