LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 and the Bionic therapy (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: PE1 and the Bionic therapy
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, I am glad you are right! I wouldnt want the pressure otherwise. Its relieving to think that belief can help but is not necessary. I remember how hard I tried to believe in the religion I was brought up in and it was very painful and harmful to my spirit. So no... I dont want that pressure and that's probably one reason I posted about this here. I need balance and freedom. So thank you.

What about supporting hope and truth? If I realize I am hopeless or angry or whatever and it is part of my disease, it will help me to realize that it is part of my disease and I am hopeless, angry and then to possibly send "loving kindness". (as in the buddhist meditation). Does not require belief at all,,, just consciously sending/saying the words.. like EFT in a way). I want to find some peace in my mind with this and not feel I have to work so hard and be so defeated. Affirmations, meditation, make me feel better and that has to help.

The quantum ideology is that when you feel something as if it is happening, the act of that (like an olympic athelete going through a run or fantasizing) is very powerful. It probably is. Its also very difficult and I would hate to think that was my only way to change the energetic focus of my cells. At the same time, I think moments of the same can be powerful too.. like when you feel hopeful for a moment. Im not going to discount those feelings anymore. I'm going to think of them as cumulative.

My sister was healed by means I cannot totally grasp: energies, god, letting go even of emotional blocks. She didnt beat herself up doing it. That would be counter productive. She did it was presented to her. It took several years. She did say that she let go of things. Fear of dying was one thing she let go of. But since she did die, that was easier for her.

If I realize I am battling with the same types of people over and over, I can make a decision to walk away from that energy mix. That does help clear blocks.. and possibly rewrite something vital on a cellular level...reality is what we play on our tapes over and over each day and we can re-write them.. not all of them in the twinkle of an eye, but we can at least some of them.

I think it is liberating to know "it is not my fault" and not to add "sick person guilt syndrome" on top of everything else we deal with. So thank you.

I am on homeopathic detox as energetcially tested by my doctor. I was given Easily Angered a(and I only took a few sprays.. long story.. since then I have had all this anger "work" come up and the people to help me process.. amazing). Now she gives me a formula for complaining.. I complained.. we laughed and I take. My daughter was given Heart Ache for taking on the pains of others.. Its great I dont have to do anything but spray. No trusting, no nothing. In fact, I dont really trust it even.

Sparkle, Too bad about the Ali dude. He does reflect some of that Lipton is saying and I cant wait for The Living Matrix to come out. I am loving The Wisdom of the Cells on cd.

I also got books by Larry Dossey (from precentativ doc I go to while getting Meyers cocktails and glutathione pushes.. he has a lending library).. Healing Words & Space, Time Medicine. Studies showed non directed prayer very powerful.. when you do not know what you want or need and you just ask for "the higher good" .. this was done with seeds.

Klinghart hs entrainment CDs specific to the bugs. Wondering if those would be beneficial in awakening the body awareness.

Bob: >>Even our subconscious might not be a single entity, but a collective. Nothing is known to any depth about our spiritual make-up or how that spirit is involved in the physical world. Nor how it is weaved into the cellular structure that creates a functioning person.

One way of viewing our symptoms is a struggle with pathogens for existence. .>>

Thats an interesting point of view.

I'm trying www.nmt.md. My doc is sending me there. She has a good exprience clearning some MCS. We shall see.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin.. HEY!!! [Smile] You need to get on facebook so we can chat!!

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some thoughts:

I find that leaving out the word "is" in my dousing is more effective.

In other words instead of
"is this good for me to eat?"
Try
"This is good for me to eat." Yes No

-------------------------

Shandy, I think you might have to potentize the blood or saliva and make a remedy out of it to get much effect, but honestly I don't know. You could try dousing for it, and let us know if you get an answer.

I think that remedies made from blood and saliva can be very good and very powerful. I have used them briefly at times. Usually they test good for me at low potencies for only a couple of days.

Right now they don't test good for me at all. Too much information, I think, while I am agressively treating a few specific pathogens.

But I will come back to them, I'm sure, when more of this clears up.
-----------------------

I had another thought about placebo.

At times I have called upon the energy of a remedy and held it in my consciousness, when I have not had access to it in the bottle or vial. I seems to help, and tests well. Funny, really.

What if in clinical studies those patients receiving the placebo instead of the medicine are actually unconsciously calling up the energy of the medicine because they believe they are taking it.

What if the reason some studies on homeopathy come back with poor results is because those not taking the homeopathics are actually subject to the energy of it. Therefore, everybody gets a bit better, but there is little clinical difference with the test group.

The nature of quantum...observation, tuning into something, changes the outcome.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bejoy, you may be on to something major there.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bejoy, Isnt the energy in the bottle information in the field? If so, that would make sense..

Speaking of calling, information/energy can also be personalized into entities as well or imagery. Perhaps some people "ingest" energy that way as well.

I'm making "affirmation nosodes". Why not? Won't hurt. I feel like I am calling at least a healing energy into my field.

I can't comprehend all the nosode protocol yet and not ready with dowsing... afraid to use the wrong vial.

Robin

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I'm kind of lost, I think I can't follow everything here as I'm busy these days with my own experiments... Anyway...

--

Unexpected, many, many of us had done that. Specially with blood, these are called AUTONOSODES.

The real substance, undiluted, in my opinion, will not work as well as the HOMEOPATHIC dilution of blood.

when you hurt your finger, you may suck the blood coming out, and that doesn't make your body recognize the pathogens in your blood, because this is merely blood. A chemical substance. You won't start herxing from this act.

Now, if instead of sucking your blood from the finger, you put the same blood into a vial, dilute it, sucuss it, and do other dilutions, on and on, adding more and more water to it, well, then you got a nosode.

And if by accident, you ingest that water that even may NOT contain ANY BLOOD WHASOEVER because of so much dilution, well, then you could have the herx of your life.

That is what these nosodes CAN do.

Now, I'm not sure that adding only mere blood to a vial and tape it to solar plexus then treat would make any result. Maybe that is what dr. W. proposed? I am really in doubt.

You may sucuss your blood that you mixed with water (you HAVE to mix it with something liquid or it will dry and photons won't read it right?).

This sucussion will create a frequency and even if you don't dilute it further, you'll have a 'strong' nosode that can be read through photons, as it is homeopathic!!

I will try to go to my own tests to see if unsuccussed blood works with photons. I really doubt that.

---
The saliva experiment is going for me on another level. Saliva is acid, so many pathogens can't thrive there, that is one reason animals lick their wounds.

but I do choose saliva to create autonosodes to do a remedy for flu, virus etc. Or something related to the upper part of the digestive tract...

I guess for lyme and coinfections, blood would be still best (just my feeling). The only problem is in the amount of information.

If you want to erradicate (or treat) one disease well, the best, in my experience, is to go ONE by ONE, if you can.

Like borrelia, it is a smart and difficult pathogen in itself, with different forms (L forms, and some others I forgot...), and with extreme toxicity. So if you target, let's say, babesia and borrelia at once, wow, either you get a too big herx, or your body simply can't do it, the task gets too big OR confusing.

At least, that is how I have experimented using nosodes.

Sometimes, I can't do a single treatment though, when I'm too symptomatic of two critters at once. Then I add the other critter nosode. But if not, I try to treat only one at a time, specially with photons. I feel it is more effective done one by one.

Same for Bejoy, she keeps repeating that.

If you ingest nosodes (NOT through photons), the message is weaker, so I find I can ingest 2 different nosodes, even 3 A DAY SOMETIMES.

For instance, I treat with candida albicans nosode in the AM -ingested, late afternoon I treat with L-form nosode of candida - also ingested, and maybe can even treat my local skin infection of mucor racemosus with rubbed nosodes of Muc. rac.some other time of the day. And still get good general results.

With photons, I'm more careful to do multiple killing for a few reasons:

1- is that I usually treat with MANY potencies at once, not only a single nosode, which is something VERY STRONG in itself

2- as the message through photons is without doubt MUCH stronger, I find it confusing or bad to give another strong message SIMULTANEOUSLY, through photons. It's like I'm telling my body 'turn right' AND 'turn left' at the same time.

3- the communication through photons is much stronger, so I have more trouble to eliminate toxins. One thing I just realized now, is that when I take the message through photons, my body is in CONSTANT KILLING MODE, without pause.

Very different from ingestable nosodes, that need multiple intake (at least, once a day), or herbs that need intake about 2-4 times a day, or abx, same as herbs. We need to keep remembering the body (ingested nosodes) OR we need to ingest killers to have killing being done, right? So the cycle ingest - kill - toxins /herx building up comes. But THERE'S A PAUSE IN BETWEEN.

Now, with nosodes THROUGH photons, this is very different. We are SLOWLY killing WITHOUT STOP for days and days to come. If there's a feeling of herx, the feeling is more or less continuous, not like with ingestable things.

It is not brutal and sudden like with any other ingestable treatments I've done. Meaning, that we take cleansers and the herx is gone. No. It doesn't happen like that.

If one doesn't do the SAME on the cleaning side, I mean, getting a NON STOP CLEANSING method, either by IV HOMEOPATHICS like dr. W. is doing, or by Photon-homeopathics, well, you can be doomed, I FEEL. That is I start to believe.

See Sparkle and her mycoplasma treatment. Just one nosode at a time = loads of problems to detox.

No way, the continuous killing ask, in my feeling, continuous cleansing. I don't think, like Sparkle, that a simple equation 'one killer, few cleansers' will solve the equation.

I find the equation is more like 'one constant killer, a few constant cleansers'. Always, even with herbs, my feeling was that to find good killers was easy, but to clean the mess after, that was where our problems started.

No same treatment for each person, each bug asks for different cleansers, each person's phase in the disease asks for different cleansers too, each person's weak points (liver, kidney, lymph)asks for different cleansers and I never could get out well without the help of individualized homeopathics that kept constantly changing.

That is why in my case, I'm taking BARELY any herbal cleaning stuff. Really, even not chlorella, as my body is asking for homeopathic chlorella D3 and later, probably will ask for a D6 dilution. My body doesn't want the real chlorella anymore. Before I was EATING chlorella to survive after herxes.

I'm on almost exclusively HOMEOPATHIC cleansers. They act in the same level as nosodes and the effect is 'deeper' in that sense. I'm also on homeopathic cleaners THROUGH photons, to counterbalance.

Similar to the ones dr. W. uses (some are the same), but I take them with photons, in different days from nosodes, and from different intake points than nosodes (nosodes I take from solar plexus, and these cleansers, from my 3rd eye).

I just realized now that there are other intake points in the body too (like the Mediastinum for some other type of treatments...). Or maybe, it's just me, individually, I don't know...

We're on continuous monitoring of all detox organs, specially liver, lymph, intestines and kidneys, supporting them with INDIVIDUALIZED homeopathic substances (impossible to suggest the same treatment for another person). Daughter and I.

My daughter is suffering a bit with our experiments, I feel, so do I. I said that I never got so much liver stress since I fell sick with lyme like I'm having now. My liver, in the moment, is okay, but I need a multiple approach to keep it right, and so does my daughter (and the treatment is not the same...).

--
Good news: I just retested my bacterial box with nosodes. I'm positive for strep, but I'm testing for very few of them now!!! Before, everything was testing!!

I will continue doing the test in the days to come...

I would like to aks if anyone here has treated with BORRELIA 1,000K and what was the outcome.

It is very clear to me, now that I'm only on borrelia C potencies, that the disease is moving to a more 'energetic' level than 'real' level. We're both on the 30C and 200C.

--
I don't know if I said before, but I do think that when we stop using the D dilutions (because they stop testing), we should try to ask about C dilutions. Not only for borrelia, but specially for other persistent pathogens.

Bejoy for her Myc TB bovis, Sparkle for her Mycoplasma... Just a suggestion for energetic tests. I'm doing that for both borrelia and TB bovis. Daughter is doing that for her autonosodes with ureaplasma (now she's only on C dilutions) and with borrelia (same, only C are testing).

--
Tracy, I recieved a table from my lyme homeopath and he gave me a potency correspondence table... I mean, how to convert in between C, D, LM...

I wonder if you ever heard about that and what would be the use of it...

Tracy, great explanation!

--
I got my procaine hydrochloride 1%, for injections, non homeopathic, and I just sucussed it so much until it started testing good!

I'm not using it in the next days, but I'm building my own Procainum compositum from Heel (out of the market). It tests amazingly good...

I'm soo sleepy, gotta go now.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, this is SO fascinating to me. all of it. so much to learn. thank you for posting, everyone, and keep it coming.

selma, how do you make homeopathic potencies of chlorella?? and what other homeopathic cleansers (through photons) are you using? do you prepare them yourself? also, where do you obtain homeopathic dilutions of singular infections? (it's my understanding that desbio remedies are combination remedies..)

robin, i think sending loving kindness to yourself and to your feelings of fear and hopelessness, etc, is a wonderful idea, and something i'm going to try as well. it can only energetically enhance the healing process.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps. shandy, as selma said, i think treating with blood homeopathic dilutions is a powerful step, and perhaps in your case one that should wait until you have less symptoms/have treated the infections one at a time. you might get a mother of a herx reaction that could potentially be dangerous.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Dowsing for Health. Very visual book.. like the DK books. Covers basics well, esp for visual learners who need lots of colorful pics. Even gets into spinal dowsing and dowsing for reflexology points. So many more.. very good comprehensive beginner book.

http://www.amazon.com/Dowsing-Health-Personal-Development-Well-Being/dp/0754807517/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1236470630&sr=8-1

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma, I was testing to not use any detox agents for a bit. Today, I'm testing to use them again. I'm treating with mycoplasmas - so, it may be a different issue than Bb or other things.

My feeling is that my body has to learn how to heal itself & it needs time to learn how to handle the mycoplasmas. This is why I don't have to detox so much.

I've been testing NO to Lyme.

The mycoplasmas are plenty strong so I don't think I could deal with much more.

I don't have a before & after experience of using advanced homeopathic treatments. I agree that the biophotons seems to make it very strong. One session with a remedy can last weeks.

I've just been depending on my bobber to do medical dowsing on this. I don't know if any of this is going to produce long term results, yet.

It's difficult going through this but something is happening.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops, I didn't reply to Oxy's post - sorry.

As to first question about applying `theory', yes, I believe I have.

As to second question, I don't know what a `lyme disease constitutional' is. To the best of my knowledge, there is no such thing.

As to 3rd comment, I have taken my constitutional remedy - briefly and intermittently - as indicated by my homeopath.

As to the 4th comment, `despair of recovery' has nothing to do with a `belief system', and nobody said that Arsenicum was the `constitutional remedy' in the example given.

As to the 5th comment about proof, some would say there's not proof of anything with homeopathy! (Which isn't true, I might add.) I guess you either learn how to use it in a fashion so it works for you, or you don't and it doesn't. It can take some effort, and some trial and error, for sure.

Yes, Robin - it DOES take the pressure off - well said. And when you are relaxed and not blaming yourself, you are in a better state to begin making small changes and accept healing in whatever form it comes, IMHO.

Selma, you said:
**'' Tracy, I recieved a table from my lyme homeopath and he gave me a potency correspondence table... I mean, how to convert in between C, D, LM..... I wonder if you ever heard about that and what would be the use of it...''

I would love to see that, Selma. I know how to convert between C and D, but the LMs are still confusing for me. Is it something you can send me by e-mail? If not, don't worry about it. Knowing how to `equate' remedies among the different `potency series' available helps to know when to stop taking C potencies and move into LMs, etc.

Okay, back to my ``rat killin''' (unpleasant, necessary tasks). [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, my point is it's still theory with you. You haven't treated lyme--or really stuck with a constitutional remedy--you have treated acutes and do so every few days at times. Therefore you could post experiences with acutes and feel fairly confident that they are helping you. Your underlying problems persist, and maybe a constitutional would fix them, but until that happens, we don't know if it's more than theory.

I think it's good to learn theory, but until we have proof in practice of stuff, it's kind of irrelevant, and I think there are many ways to approach healing. Therefore I *do* believe someone can change belief systems--could be through a practice of meditation, could be through a practice of a spiritual practice, could perhaps be through homeopathy, could be through a life-changing relationship, could be through an NDE (as per R62's sister), there are many approaches.

When Selma posts that the photons have rid her of her skin problem that nothing else helped--that influences me more than theory about homeopathy.

By lyme constitutional--I mean you mentioned that people with lyme despair of getting well and this is mentioned in arsenicum and that is often used for lyme.

I like to see evidence--through experience.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heiwa, yes I prepare my own homeopathic chlorella out of crushed chlorela and some alcohol. I prepare the tincture the way herbalists prepare herbal tinctures, then use the tincture as a mother tincture to do the chlorella homeopathic.

I never seen anyone using chlorella homeopathic, so this is totally new. It can have strong effects, I think, but we at home are having no trouble. We both been with normal chlorella for years (my daughter and I) so we don't have much to detox in the matrix, except when new herxes come up.

so this is again experimental. I just find that we don't test for normal chlrolla anymore, and wanted to get benefits from it still. When I did the dilutions, my body kept saying yes, and so did my daughter's. So we are on D3 dilutions, very easy to do, and next will probably be D6 dilutions. We^'re still not ready for the D6 though.

As for D3, we take only once a day, a few drops (3-5).

And we started doing that because I feel that the PE1 plus nosodes ask MORE for homeopathic cleansers than actual cleansers. Just still a feeling and in experimentation. Before photons, we were on real chlorella.

I'm using mostly Heel products to clean, in vials, to be injected (but I take them through photons). Sometimes I redilute the vials into higher potencies, if they test good, I take them like that in my vials.

I found this article, i think it is a good starting article to understand how the Heel products are used, at least, some of the products:
http://www.iah-online.com/cms/docs/doc26616.pdf

I'm a fan of Ubichinon combined with Citrokehl (that is citric acid, if you read the article you'll see how important this is for cell energy and well functioning), plus Coenzyme compositum. Amazing mix for any chronic diseases and it works in the cellular level.

Then I use some of products recommended by dr. W. for organ support, like solidago (kidney), Hepar comp (liver). My daughter needs lymphomyosot (lymph drainage) but I don't. I continue with my cardamon 2-3 times a day and I think it has been enough for me.

I also added galium for myself and will add soon some procaine.

Still, I have trouble with my liver, so, we're on other stuff for it. My daughter still get troubles with her GI tract, so we add things for her.

The constant killing feels different from normal herxes, but they are herxes! For me, it's important to have a normal life, as much normal as possible, with all these on going killings. That is why I'm very careful to add things to clean and keep asking all organs, the same way ART does, daily.

But some people are tougher or detox better than me and daughter...

As for nosodes, my sources are 3:
-many bacterial nosodes I bought from different pharmaceutical companies in Germany, they come in vials for testing;

- Sanum nosodes that are meant to be rubbed on skin OR ingested, they have some L-forms of different most common pathogens and in my opinion, the quality is very good.

- autonosodes, homemade, even done with blood or secretions. I find these address even better than the nosodes we buy from the pharmacy, but the trick is to get the liquid coming from the place where infection is concentrated.

For example, I had wounds with pus secretions and blood (sorry for the description...) coming from my joints infected with Myc TB bovis. So I take the blood from the wounds, but it does come with much more than blood, right? So I use this blood to treat Myc TB bovis. It is DIFFERENT, in my opinion (Tracy??!!!), than merely taking blood from a finger prick or from artery/ vein.

This is because it has MORE of the pathogen creating trouble, it probably has L-forms, antibodies from the pathogen in higher concentration than if taken from other part of the body. Plus it probably has some anti-toxins our bodies try to create to fight against their toxic burden, which makes a very good 'specific' remedy, in my experience.

My daughter used her own liquids from knee pucntion to fight her coinfections (I created an autonosode with the liquid).

Her borrelia load there was low (muscle tested with slides), but the load of ureaplasma was big, plus she got all other nasty TBI coinfections there, and still staphilococcus-something was also there (found in the liquid analysis in the hospital).

She needed no treatment with nosodes of staph or other co-infection nosodes to get rid of these infections, BUT she needed separate treatment for borrelia, that was present in very low numbers in her knee. That is what we did.

--
Oxy, I think for me, that am very 'practical', somehow down to earth concerning treatments (even though it may not look like that!!), I find classic homeopathy helps in a level that is not very 'measurable'.

I also keep telling Tracy that I didn't believe homeopathy alone could get my lyme down, AT LEAST not in a time frame that would fit to what I wanted. Even though there's literature describing some successes.

But I never felt this was for 'my garden', as I know I am a difficult case and I felt close to death, very clearly... I remember when I first read 'lyme bacteria is difficult to erradicate' I had a shiver.

I knew what it was to have infections that are difficult to erradicate as I had been fighting these skin infections for more than a decade before I fell sick with lyme.

So I always felt I needed some fast solution for the lyme problem, or the fastest solution would have been giving up.

That is the main reason I was totally nervous and couldn't really give time for the classical approach to work. It could work, theoretically, I think, but was I going to have time to test that?

I had a success story with my gastritis and husband with his eczema. I think I was practically cured of my chronic gastritis, and hubby could live his life normally after using the classical approach, even though he's not totally cured. But his life got to a point it was unbearable. And it was classical homeopathy that gave his life back. It took time, but, we both know he owes that to homeopathy.

but I never stopped using the classical approach because I think it brings healing in another level. A bit like we get healed in our 'spirits', more than in the real body. That was my feeling.

who knows that my body would get healed if I gave time to it, years or what? Or if I could reach remission a few times and it was ALSO because of the classical approach , somehow?

It's difficult to say. But anyway, now with photons, loads of things open up. And here, in this photon treatment trial we are all doing, it is HOMEOPATHY that is in the center.

Not the classical approach, but what is killing is basically the homeopathic nosodes merely boosted by photons.

So I really appreciate Tracy's comments on this classical approach and her knowledge on many other types of homeopathic substances! I think we can only win learning more and more about it.

the Aurum arsenicosum, indicated for the syphilitic character problem (sorry, Tracy, I forgot the exact term), I used twice. Once, loooong ago, and it felt good. Who knows that didn't help me to get into remission before?

Now I used again, in the 'end' of this fight with borrelia. It again feels doing a profound thing, even though I used it only for my liver (I thought so!!).

It is sooo difficult to measure things in homeopathy, no matter which approach we use. Even this mere nosode story, the more one gets treated with higher potencies, the whole world of real symptoms and next to 'spiritual' symptoms (I can barely make a name to describe what I want to say) start to merge.

For example, now I became a musical person. I was always musical before I got sick with crhonic infections. Then, music got lost somewhere in my life. Now I can't stop the music around, no matter what type of music, it is giving me so much. So when i don't listen to music, I sing, I play, I crave music like I craved oily foods during high lyme infection!!!

Who would have said that lack of music was a lyme symptom? I even didn't know. Now I know, it was a chronic infection symptom, whether from lyme or from skin infection, I don't know.

And I can list a load more of things I didn't call symptom, but that now I know they were related to chronic state of disease. Looking out for people, being inquisitive in the positive sense, looking at people in their eyes and finding so much pleasure in social exchange, never letting people step on me ANYMORE, craving to read again, tasting food like I haven't eaten for a month (I chew and suck fruits and food like I starved for months!), etc etc.

Some days, I feel I don't know myself or my body, I'm learning that with my own reactions. It's literally like the sun now shines inside my house, exactly like before, but before I didn't see the sun.

And to think that I'm still sick with lyme, as my borrelia nosodes still test on and off...

I hope this will last, but who knows? So far, I feel there's an excellent combination in between all sorts of homeopathic approaches, photons, and mere Nogier frequencies, that is all I can say.

These 3 things are 'enough' for me as treatment tools /options , for the moment.
--
Tracy, I'll send you the table of convergence in private.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I did it again, accidentally using too many products at once.

I was grumpy yesterday and really resenting having to take time to do treatment. My lightworks has now started testing as needing 60 to 90 minutes.

That makes me grumpy. I'd rather be doing other things. I'm ordering a PE-1 to see if I can bring the time down.

So I treated for borrelia garinii, babesia microti, and mycobacterium TB all at once. All together these tested as mild but good and okay to treat together.

Then I got irritated because I forgot to test if I should be treating for fungals.

So right after almost an hour of light I go in my metal cabinet full of homeopathics and nosodes, pull out a bottle of FNG that I haven't used before, and test for it. Should I take some under the tongue right now?

Yes, No, Yes, No, No.
Maybe tomorrow. (Note that I usually test a substance holding it touching my solar plexus.)

This morning in bed I notice the smell of ammonia, which can be a sign of mycotoxins in the brain.

So I notice today that I am hammered. Bad body aches all over, and cranky! My cortisol is low and I don't want to move.

Then I also notice that my GI candida symptoms are not showing up today at all. I've been extremely windy and gurgly for a couple weeks. Today not at all, despite devouring half a loaf of home made bread.

So then I remember what a knuckle head I was yesterday. It appears that holding a new unopened brown bottle right after a long light treatment gave me a good dose.

I may have found another new favorite for me though. I know I've had some pretty severe fungal issues.

This stuff has about 36 different different fungals and molds, eight of those being strains of candida, and also including aspergillis, and a bunch I've never heard of.

It also has homeopathic for mycotoxins, metal detox, and a pile of other homeopathics.

I'm thinking my whole family needs this. We've had basement floods, and our basement is full of spores and moldy things that I have not been in good enough health to venture to clean out.

Lets see if this will clear out the red puffy rashes from my poor little childrens toes.

But my main point is, try not to be a knuckle head like I have been a few times now. "Plan your dive and dive your plan."

I hope you all are having a good day today!

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some info I found today:

Effect of E-mailed ``Homeopathics''

http://tinyurl.com/akothe

excerpt-

Jacques Beneviste took samples of adrenaline, nicotine and caffeine, and sequentially placed them on the input plate of an electronic instrument (EDS), that could ``read'' the resonance of the substance.

The EDS instrument was connected to his computer's modem and the resonances e-mailed to a colleague.

The transmitted resonances were downloaded, transmitted into a similar EDS instrument and then imprinted into water on the EDS output plate.

This water was given to subjects who reacted as if given adrenaline, nicotine or caffeine respectively.

Also he demonstrated that the e-mailed resonance of heparin could influence the clotting of stored blood.

------

The Memory of Water

http://www.homoeopathyclassical.com/article_scientific_research_water.html

excerpt-

The 17th Century French philosopher, Descartes, so influenced western scientific medical thinking that nothing is now generally acceptable by allopaths that cannot be measured or proven according to established Cartesian principles.

All biological responses were supposedly linked to a 'lock and key' principle, where reactions could only occur following specific physical stimuli.

This became even more entrenched over the past decades with the emphasis on a pharmaceutical treatment for every illness.

However, a surprising internet report earlier this year concerning the USA Government's research into anti-terrorism, revealed that research was under way to investigate whether cell-phones could be adapted to detect the "resonance" of anthrax spores in the air.

The report stated that every protein apparently has its own unique resonance.

If this is so, it tends to give credence to what homoeopaths have maintained for over two centuries, namely that tinctures and milk tablets could be somehow imprinted with a potentised memory of a herb, mineral or compound.

Their therapies were experiential, albeit physically unprovable.

The exact mechanism whereby homoeopathic remedies supposedly exert their effect, has been incomprehensible when tested under orthodox criteria.

This included the supposed fact that a resonance or a 'memory' can linger on in a solution, long after any atoms of the substance have disappeared.

Jacques Beneviste, a French scientist, had a paper published in Nature 15 years ago, demonstrating that water could indeed retain the memory of a substance that could be effectively used to treat allergies.

The editor, not understanding Beneviste's methodology, denigrated his paper, with the latter suffering considerable professional harm as a consequence.

However, he was able to continue his research with a greatly reduced budget, and in March 1999 presented his findings at Cambridge University's Cavendish Physics Laboratory to a hall full of scientists, including Sir Andrew Huxley, past president of the Royal Society, and the physicist Professor Brian Josephson, both Nobel Laureates.

The audience was therefore presumably able to appreciate his presentation.

-------

Dr. Cowden is giving a seminar for those interested -

RESOLVING CHRONIC ILLNESSES BY USING Asyra Automated EDS & LED

March 14 & 15, 2009

http://www.abeim.net/images/EDS-LED-Flyer-2008.pdf

------

I'm doing OK today. I had a bad headache & flu-like symptoms but it's subsiding. I think it's best to keep the treatments simple & try not to do too many things at once.

This is just my experience.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Thanks Selma and Bejoy for more fascinating updates. I really appreciate reading and learning from you both.
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Wow. Amazing Sparkle and thank you Selma, Bejoy, and Tracy.
Brussels
Member # 13480

Bejoy... poor you.

It's already a lot to do TB with other things. I hope you'll manage to have a good day.

As I said, I'm now treating the surrounding field of my body, and it goes very far away. So I see why dr. W. leaves the room and no one enters it. Photons can go very far away.

And I do rest about 15 minutes after a session, as I think I need the time to absorb and start to stop emitting too many photons... So if I touched some homeopathy after that... I don't know.

I even wonder if we couldn't SPOIL the homeopathy with our own photon information soon after a photon treatment (meaning, I would just photoon some of my TB nosodes into my Heel products just by touching these, for example??) without knowing?

So, definitively, after a photon treatment, attach yourself to your bed or sofa and don't move!!

--
sparkle, thanks for the info on LEDs, email frequencies etc! sounds promising!!

I had used LEDs with homeopathics but it's not as strong as photons, I feel. It maybe more useful to detox metals? I never did it though, but only used to absorb homeopathics...

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oxy, I have a request..... would you possibly e-mail Peter Alex and ask if that `proving' of Borrelia-b. was ever completed? I don't have his e-mail addy and can't find it online. He's one person I'm sure would be aware if the proving was ever completed. I'm VERY interested in finding out what symptoms showed up in the provers - especially the mental/emotional ones.

Oxy, I don't know what `theory' you speak of. Mine? Homeopathic theory? Please be more specific - perhaps refer to a specific post I've made - as I'm unable to unravel your `complaint'. Perhaps you missed some of my earlier posts on the board about what I'm doing and why?

Speaking of `theory', you said:
**''You haven't treated lyme--or really stuck with a constitutional remedy--..... Your underlying problems persist, and maybe a constitutional would fix them, but until that happens, we don't know if it's more than theory.''**

So, it appears that `your theory' is that I should be taking a constitutional remedy to see if it `fixes' my underlying problems? Perhaps you should try out that `theory' yourself, since it appears to be yours. Perhaps it would fix some of your underlying problems? I certainly don't have to be the one to do it! I have a different plan at the moment and Lyme isn't even my prime focus. But feel free to test your own theory(ies) and post about it here.

As to acute problems, are you asking that I post about all those that I treat? Well, anyway, no can do. There isn't enough time, between my issues, my friends, animals.... and it's not photon or Lyme-related anyway. If there is something pertinent, I'll post about it, though.

Meanwhile, just ignore my posts if you aren't satisfied with the `proof in practice of stuff'. I won't be offended. If I haven't offered enough evidence to suit you, I understand.

I `prove' the efficacy of homeopathics to myself several times a month, and I also run into mysteries to unravel. Selma once said something to the effect that every step she has taken in her own treatment - both steps forward and backward - have all been necessary because they taught her so much. That's how I feel, too. It's just that Selma is moving at the speed of light, and I'm moving at the speed of molasses. [Smile]

As to homeopathic `theory', it helps me decipher what may be happening with the addition of photons by understanding the basic laws, tenants, and philosophies that are the foundation of homeopathic practice. I am hoping it might shed some light for others, as well, which is why I post about it. It is often helpful to know where you are going if you understand a little about where others have already gone. Of course, everyone has the option to Scroll On By (S.O.B.) if it isn't something that interests you.

Thanks, Selma! You said:
**'' So I take the blood from the wounds, but it does come with much more than blood, right? So I use this blood to treat Myc TB bovis. It is DIFFERENT, in my opinion (Tracy??!!!),...''**

I'm sure it IS different, Selma! I think that's an excellent observation! The original `nosodes' were taken from the sores and tumors of afflicted patients, and they worked beautifully.

For instance, the Tuberculinum nosode was originally prepared from a tubercular abscess; Variolinum (small-pox nosode) was prepared from lymph from a small-pox pustule. (Sorry to be a bit gross, folks.) These days, cultivated human tubercular bacillus can be used for Tuberculinum, etc.... Which labs do which? And which is likely to be more effective? Likely, most Western labs use the cultivated form, and places like India use the `old' way. I'm guessing, but I'll bet that is the case. Personally, I'd rather have the `old-style' stuff because it's likely to contain antibodies and other `information' simply not there in a cultivated microbial culture that is sterilized before being made into a nosode. How much have we `lost' by doing this?

Selma, I think the photons have `opened' up some healing pathway. I've always thought that the biggest problem with homeopathics is that they have to find their way around the `murkiness' of the human. The `disease' isn't a big problem, but the human is. It can be like trying to get through a rat maze. You used everything at your disposal to `guide' you through the maze that is YOU. Do you sort of see it that way?

And BTW, I just love everyone's descriptions of their `encounters' - the good and the not-so-great. I laugh and I am inspired. When Selma talks about what is happening to her, I get goose bumps. It's like watching someone `born again' almost....

WELL!

I simply can't respond to all the great posts here. And I'm now TWO MORE DAYS BEHIND when I said I was going to disappear for awhile..... (the whole thing with Gigi has been very distracting and I just hope we learn `the whole story' at some point.)

So, if I don't respond to a question after this, well, you'll know why.....

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Tracy, basically I'm just curious what you experience from homeopathy--at least for my taste. Others will read the theory. I never found the theory helped me too much. If Selma is getting healthier and healthier, from actual practices, that influences me. Same with bejoy, or those who improved from Bionic...

If I take rumex crispus for a tickling cough and it helps (though transfer factor also helped), that's more meaningful to me than lots of theory...speculations...explanations...

For instance I basically can't stand that hpathy.com site. It's so confusing, most of the time. So much theory and so many explanations that run on endlessly. Occasionally helpful, but...Their explanation of cough remedies kept me FROM rumex crispus for over a week. Not until googling an experience a homeopath had with John Bastyr---with bronchitis and a tickling cough--did I see a concise description that matched mine.

Unfortunately I did not have the full 100 remedies at 200c, and I need 200c of the rumex, 30c is only somewhat helpful. Should be coming soon.

That hpathy site is FULL OF theory it just weighs me down. To me its blather.

I'm talking about the theory of miasms, i.e. the theory that you can't change "despair of ever getting well" if it is part of your constitutional picture and you don't take a remedy. That's theory to me...

If you come to us and say, hey, I finally did use my constitutional remedy for x period of time and my personality changed and my symptoms improved by leaps and bounds...I'll believe you...until then, this is theory.

Others do like your theory posts, so...

I don't know where I put Peter Alex's address. It's not in my Outlook nicknames. You could contact the publisher?

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Again, assuming that `despair of recovery' is part of a `constitutional picture' is not what I said. But it is a `symptom'. Otherwise, it wouldn't show up in provings. That's not theory; that's fact.

If Rumex-c `helped' your cough but didn't cure it, it may have been a `close' remedy but not quite the right one..... but sometimes, with acutes, close is good enough! It can get you through the worst of something.

Hpathy isn't really designed for laypeople, at least not at this time.

Selma, do you still have Peter Alex's e-mail address?

Hmmm. Well, the publisher doesn't always respond - it's a tiny operation - but I could try.....

If not, I can go back through the book and find out who was going to do the proving - I think it was the Dutch Homeopathic Society, though that doesn't sound quite right. I can write to a Dutch homeopath I know - maybe he'll be willing to do some digging.

And/or I can drop a note to a German homeopath I know.... she's familiar with Lyme and she might have heard something.....

--------------------
Tracy

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Rumex seemed right, I just felt I needed 200c because I had to take it every fifteen minutes or half hour.

I take issue with the rather negative idea that you can't change something unless through classical homeopathy--the idea that miasms are destiny, sort of.

Lots of things influence a life.

I think the publisher would put you in touch with Peter Alex. Or maybe he has a website if you google around.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Regarding Miasms.. this is what I am wondering.. if they do exist, then they are energetically part of cellular memory/dna. The nosodes carry a specific message for the miasm.. so that makes sense.

But if I were to break old family tree bonds in an energetic way, could I do the same thing?

The miam treatment seems much easier.

I have a friend.. no idea if she had miams or waht kind.. terrible family dynamics (including mental illness) and very difficult obstacles in her life. Yet she did a lit of family or origin work.. constellation therapy and seems to have broken free. She is very healthy. And for all she went though, the traumas.. you would think the outcome would be much different. So either she had miasms that she cleared by doing the energetic family dynamics work, or she didnt have them, which make me wonder about her family being so ill..

I have the syphilis miasm (cant remember the proper term). Is it truly associated with past spirichete infection in the family lineage or is it an energy bundle of sorts that is just called that?

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Robin--you mean her family was mentally ill, physically ill or both?
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

So, what happened with the 200C?

I take issue with that idea you posted about miasms, too! Where in the world did you get that idea? And now you're the one bringing up `theory', lol....

I don't know where that comes from but don't be confused: The ability to alter or subdue miasms represents HOPE and opportunity! This is a complete change from what we were told for years about `genetics' and `inherited traits' - that we're sort of stuck with whatever we're born with or the traumas we acquire. Well, you've studied Epigenetics - it's like that, or at least similar. Many `traits' can be altered that we previously thought were `fixed'. The homeopaths knew this a century ago.

There are probably lots of ways to `change'..... however, I challenge anybody to offer a cheaper, easier, gentler way of doing it than with homeopathics. (Okay, other than a `spiritual awakening' - that would be the best.) Heck, it's at least worth a look. Just hearing about what Robin's friend went through shows how much work it can be.......

And look at the `remedies' the AI folks are taking..... by all accounts, they sound like `miasmatic remedies', although I don't know if Gigi or anyone actually called them that. But hearing the descriptions of what they do sure fits.......

Yeah, thanks for your help re Peter Alex....

Robin, regarding your syph miasms question, I'm not sure. I think it's a question that would be hotly debated among homeopaths themselves.

--------------------
Tracy

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

I haven't received it in the mail yet, and I'm almost over the cough/cold.

I should have gotten 100 30c's and 100 200c's in the beginning. Even if I don't use remedies every day, I like to have a full kit at my disposal.

Well it's not worth debating. I just have to go with those who are actually treating and recovering, by whatever means, not those who study but haven't actually treated and had big improvements. Practical information is most helpful to me. I just don't have time or energy for endless study or speculation.

Also I disagree it offers hope when you suggest it is the only way--can't be changed by effort, by anything, but the proper remedy--am I understanding this incorrectly? If so, let me know.

I feel hopeful from bejoy's and Selma's reports. I can see it's a LOT of work but it seems worth it. Look how much better they are doing.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Oxy, Mentally ill for sure with mom, probaby with dad. I am not sure of physically ill. Maybe that makes a difference. The miasms only present physically? Whatver the case, bad family vibes to get past, unblock.

Another question would be if miasms can be treated with photons.. but thats way ahead of teh game for me.. or is it.. Treating miams either with the drops or with photons before treating lyme might be a good idea?

If so, I am having my doctor energetically test next time.. assuming she can test whether to treat now or later, but insights from you all would be appreciated.

I am preparing to start with the LW. Liver tests and detox pathways checked/tested/cleared as much as possible. I am assuming there is no perfect scenerio here where you are 100% ready and clear to start a therapy like this.. amalgams I am assuming are safe as far as we know with the LW.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Tracy... yes it was a lot of work.

If homeopathy can "clear" some of this "static" then that would be fantastic.. esp for children who do not have the capacity to "work" themselves out of it.

My sister, who was healed.. and it still took work and time on her part to work with the energy and to change her perceptions.. has said to me on several occasions that people dont heal or hold healings because they have blocks.. and sometimes those blocks are emotional and repersent in some way an inability to shange perspective.. and this can cover miles of ground here in what that means. Like Eric Pearl realized.. some people are attached to being sick.. one example.

So if we clear miasms or emotional blocks.. does that mean they dont go back if the person is not able or dare say.. willing to not be attached to being sick.. could this be why some children heal faster?

I dont like at all blame the sick person.. and would love to believe the drops can take care of all of it.. so I will not be offended if you say they can!

I am also thinking of Bruce Lipton talking about the unconscious tapes we replay everyday.. that control our conscious awareness more than we know.. the only way to change the tapes is to rewrite them, he says.. He refers to energy psychology as helpful when we are struggling.

Do the homeopathics work at a deeper level than what he is calling the subconscious? Hard for me to clear the difference between subconscious and cellular because they are part of each other???

Robin

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Tracy >>And look at the `remedies' the AI folks are taking..... by all accounts, they sound like `miasmatic remedies', although I don't know if Gigi or anyone actually called them that. But hearing the descriptions of what they do sure fits.......>>

I was told energy of the substance wrapped in photon bundles .. somthing like that..

Would that be miasmic or more like energetically charged water with photons in it?

I have no clue, obviously.;-)

I would like to make an informed decision.

(Please excuse my typos.. my wrist and albow joints are very off lately.)

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Tracy, do you know an easy(ier) reader for homeopathic theory with some depth to it? I understand its not for lay people in that I think one would really need to study and apprentice unless they are more special than me to get it (and be accredited however they do that to practice it), but neither is the treatment of lyme and other TBD for lay people according to some people.

When my sister was in her healing mode (sorry my best and only example), she had medical books that she would refer to when she was learning the human body. Never became a doctor, but she learned enough to heal herself and to eventually be able to do some intuitive medical work. Seems pain and passion often lead to interesting outcomes.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

In my experience, it's best to go really slow with treatments with the LightWorks. It is very strong & subtle. We really don't know that much about it. You may have an adverse reaction. I believe it may be cumulative.

At one point in my life, I did something called "sequential therapy with homeopathy". You go through all the traumas in your life via taking remedies from current time through the past. It was interesting but didn't seem to effect me all that much.

Treating with this mycoplasma set with the infrared light is very much more intense. I don't have a huge amount of experience with homeopathy but when you add the infrared light it makes it very strong.

All the stuff about miasms & constitutional remedies is very interesting but mycoplasmas are very "up front & personal" to me right now... I can actually taste them - if that makes any sense. It's like having a very bad flu - not a herx.

I still have some of my mercury fillings. I would like to get them removed & replaced but I haven't been able to afford it just yet. I have had standard tests for mercury & they were all very low. I also asked my bobber & it said it was OK to go ahead.

It may turn out that my main issue is mycoplasmas. I'm still suffering with this. I only took the remedy with the light 4 times (1 at 200X & 3 at 100X potency). It's still working in my body & I have been ill due to it.

It may be debatable as to what is going on but it "feels" like something is happening. I just have to go along with it. I don't feel it's necessary to go forward with any other treatment right now.

Mycoplasmas are plenty to handle... (Tracy- I re-posted your article that you added here to the other thread. Thanks for the info.)

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Sparkle... are you using nogiers or the constant mode? Are you asking each point and then getting different answers for each one?

You are working with desbio and using asrya to help identify what to work on? and or the bobber.. if the bobber/tensor/pendulum. how do you ask?

Then are you testing for each potency each time or using them all at once?

Sorry if this is repeat.. I think I am starting to get it...

Are you using any detox nosodes.. and if so or not so are you using other detox?

Lastly.. related, but I am so frightened I will bring up.. anyone had creepy feelings in joint.. shaky weak wrist and hands? I cannot figure if this is toxins or need to use more antimicrobials. I hate this feeling of not knowing. The pendulum is of no help or I dont know how to ask. My muscles are so weak. Up to 12 drops X2 a day of cumanda and enula and 12 X one a day of samento. I am drinking magnesium over 100o mg and getting meyers cocktails (just started). My joints feel like they are falling apart. I feel like my whole skeleton is coming unhinged.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I experimented with the LightWorks for a while before trying any remedies. I just used it alone. I had a very intense detox reaction after using it for a few weeks.

Some time passed. Then, I decided to get an Asyra reading. I was surprised to find that mycoplasmas were my main issue. I used the bobber to determine how to treat myself. It came up to use the remedies with the LW. The DesBio mycoplasma set has 8 vials. So far, I have only dowsed to use 200X & 100X.

Some time passed after I administered the first remedy & I wasn't getting to use any detox agents via dowsing. It just came up the other day to start detoxing. I'm using Heel Lymphosot (spelling ?), charcoal, chlorella, Cowden Trace Minerals, & Burbur - all ingested orally.

I am applying the light to 8 points - crown of head, forehead, heart, ears, solar plexus, wrists. I dowse for the frequency for each point out of the Nogier ones. I have gotten 1 specific frequency for each point but it varies each time I have done it. I also dowsed for the amount to time to use on each point. So far, it's been 2.5 minutes.

The DesBio remedy set has several different mycoplasma strains all at the same dilution in each remedy. They start off from highest to lowest dilution. There are 8 vials to the set. I don't know why they start off high to low. It's usually the other way around in classical homeopathy. I would like to call the company but I haven't gotten around to doing it.

I have only done it 4 times wth the LW & the remedy. It's very strong stuff. Mycoplasmas are no joke! When I had the initial consultation, I was also recommended to use some products by a company called Inno-Vita. I stopped testing YES for them - so, I haven't been using them.

Going through the treatments for this illness are very hard. I believe this is the case for drugs as well as alternative remedies. It's all trial & error no matter which direction you go.

You just have to keep going forward as best as you can & hope for the best. There are no easy answers. You do have support here no matter which route you choose.

If something gets to be too much - STOP! There's no need to force yourself. It may do more harm than good.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - Some of the Cowden herbs are very strong (Cumanda, Quina, Enula, etc.). Go slow with them, too. No need to force yourself.
Brussels
Member # 13480

Guys, I'm just taking a break to recharge myself of good energies.

I almost feel like I'll be the next one targetted here for receiving commissions to sell the PE1!!

Just give me a few days, when I feel good again, I'll be back!

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Oxy, I'm sorry that you are SO disappointed that you didn't have 100 remedy kits to start with, as you have lamented about it in several places. Perhaps you have forgotten that you were concerned with spending money at the time (as most of us are)? And that you weren't sure how much you would use your kit? These are common concerns for everyone starting out, not to mention hypersensitivity issues for some people. So, it was a very reasonable move for you at the time, under the circumstances. I love the `progressive' kit systems; you can `add-on' to your kit with more kits as you can afford it or decide you need more..... that's the beauty of it.

Oxy, NO, you did not understand what I said. What I said seems clear, but I'll quit because it seems futile. I did my best.

Robin, miasms definitely present mentally and physically. The symptoms of an illness overlap with miasms which overlap with the `constitution' of the person..... it can be very, very confusing to try to sort it all into tidy slots. It's a challenge for homeopaths and almost impossible for laypeople.

I wondered about treating miasms with photons..... but what Gigi has written about photons and the AI stuff indicates a `no' on that. That's just one person's perspective, though.

The whole idea of treating miasms is to free the person from the blocks that (1) create illness and prevent optimal personal growth, and (2) cause a person to relapse after what appears to be `successful' treatment. Interesting idea about children.... could be!

I don't know about the `drops' (AI). Nobody knows what's in them. They sound similar to the Peter Chappel remedies, and old Peter won't tell what's in his either. He creates `remedies' for specific diseases, like Lyme. All he will say is that they are not made from substances and they are homeopathic-like, but not homeopathic. So, I don't know what they are. I'm assessing the AI drops purely on what they are supposed to accomplish for the person. I've no idea beyond that.

I've always associated cellular more with the physical body, and a term like `cellular memory' suggests to me that this is the stored information of miasms in our physical cells. The problems of our ancestors - and our own traumas, of every kind - are remembered by our cells, if you will. I have to keep things simple for myself. [Smile]

I wish I could recommend a great book - or even a website - for the layperson that has a little more depth than just beginner stuff. I fumbled and bumbled my way through at first, just hanging out on homeopathic websites, watching and reading, and sorting out all the terminology, etc. NOT the most efficient way to do it. And aside from a couple of home prescribing books, the ones I have are all professional texts.

There is an author I like very much who writes for both the layperson and for practitioners. I have his People's Repertory book, which is basically a home prescribing book for acute conditions. But there's a companion book he wrote that appears to speak more to the nature of chronic problems that I never got and I wish I had it. And it's cheap, too! And only a couple hundred pages.

So, while I hate to suggest a book I've never read, I do trust the author. I think it's an older book - like 1993 - and I wish it were newer. Here's a blurb:

quote:
This book is the perfect companion to The People's Repertory. This book provides a more in-depth explanation of what homeopathy is and how it works, emphasizing chronic illnesses. Dr. Luc explains the pillars of good health and the true causes of chronic diseases such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. He describes the multiple factors causing such diseases to become widespread in our civilization, while explaining homeopathy's powerful tools to combat them. Dr. Luc helps the reader to discover and heal neglected emotional factors affecting health. For a thorough and easy-to-understand introduction to the laws and concepts of homeopathy, there is no better book than Human Condition:Critical. This book won second prize among 3800 papers at the First World Congress of Traditional Medicine.

Human Condition: Critical by Dr. Luc De Schepper - $12.95; you can at least look at the table of contents here:
http://www.minimum.com/index.htm

Some reviews/comments on the book:
http://www.drluc.com/book6.htm

Amazon generally doesn't carry Dr. Luc's books, but sometimes they have used ones from other sellers.

Another option is to go to your public library and see what they have. Our little library now has a couple of books, which is very surprising. I checked them out; they were decent.

Boy, that Cumanda made my heart go crazy with palpitations.... I don't think I got past 5 drops a day.... Don't go too fast with that stuff! Even after I stopped taking Cumanda, my heart symptoms continued. Two weeks later, I was fed up with it, so I made a `remedy' out of Cumanda (12C, I think) and within 3 doses or so, my heart palpitations stopped. As my homeopath says, for acute stuff, if you know what caused your problem, that's your remedy!

Sparkle, thanks. Kind of interesting that Tosho ended up with Brucellosis right when the nature of mycoplasmas was being discussed here.... I really do wonder how many of us might test positive for one or the other.....

Like Selma, I'm off to re-charge..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Tracy

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Take care, Selma. Please dont worry about that. I know this has probably hit you hard. Is hit me hard and I dont know everyone here as well and as long. I'm sorry about that for you and everyone. Life is messy esp when people are frightened. We are so grateful for you and care for you. Robin
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

For the record, I believe if you're going to treat acutes at home you need 100 remedies in 30c and 100 in 200c.

Don't get caught short. You end up spending more money when you add on, as I did.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Woke up with another ice pick in the head - like headache today. I am assuming that the remedy is still doing it's stuff. I took it about a week ago. I'm not ready to move on to the next treatment just yet.

It seems to take a while for these remedies with the photons to go through their processes. It says on the box to take them orally every 3 days. It seems like they are effective for longer amounts of time with the infrared light.

This is in regards to the mycoplasma remedy set from DesBio...

Interesting about the brucellosis...! Seems they may be related to the mycoplasmas. DesBio does have a remedy for brucellosis. The doctor I consulted with recommended mycoplasmas for me.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle It's probably the myco, I've had that same spike through my head feeling, I had it for about 6 or 7 weeks and its not there anymore.

Selma this might be a good time to take a vacation from all issues and just meditate for a while. You've been doing soooo much, it might be a good time to rejuvenate, maybe you could make plans with your family to do something special.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

I'm feeling encouraged and discouraged at the same time.

The allergy conversation is significant. I find that I can treat an allergy to a pathogen using a specific protocol, if I can find the allergy.

If I don't know the allergy is there, the pathogen often doesn't show up with energetic testing.

I am beginning to be able to recognize these allergies, when testing with vials from a kit, but even my most sensitive teachers and practitioners were not finding the worst pathogens and allergies I was carrying.

It took a controversial kind of blood test from my naturopath to get my another brilliant practitioner/kinesiologist to notice Borrelia, after ten years of treating me. Then, finally I was on my way to getting better.

I probably would have died from TB if Brussels had not suspected it.

So there is a major issue here about allergies, that I am now calling "negative sensitivities." When these are present, the immune system really doesn't know how to fight the pathogen.

No wonder lyme tests so often come up negative, if there is a negative sensitivity that makes the immune system ignore it, so we don't make antibodies to show up on the standard tests.

I have a hunch that some of this is related to inherited miasms - an inheritied syphilis miasm might lead to a negative sensitivity to borrelia.

It also may be related to emotional issues, and even sometimes to DNA issues, as when there is an inherited rupture in the RNA or DNA from a genetic history of an infection with one of these really virulent pathogens.

But in any case, these negative sensitivities don't have just one specific cause, but usually one of the above. It can have a structural DNA issue, or just an energetic one.

I made an appointment and went through this info with one of my brilliant teacher guru's, and that is part of what we discussed and came up with.

The question is how to find and treat these pathogens that we have this "negative sensitivity" to.

When testing, we must look specifically for the "allergy," or "negative sensitivity."

If we are looking for a tester that comes up positive as helpful for treatment, often they won't show. The body just gets confused, and we pass them by.

So I am more and more a fan of the idea of some kind of testing that will uncover these negative sensitivities.

AI might be that. Using one's own blood might be that. Assyra shows potential. Using a sensitive practitioner who can distinguish these allergies may be effective.

In any case, it does seem that the Biophoton treatment has made me flair with two major infections that had been in hiding, but hurting me, due to negative sensitivity.

Having started with an allergy elimination protocol, I am now able to treat those pathogens directly and effectively with light and nosodes.

Having written this, I recognize where I have been stuck the last few days. I have been trying to treat with FNG. I can take it by mouth, but can't seem to use it with light.

I thought I had already done sufficient allergy elimination to it when I had done allergy work for some other fungals and molds from a different product. I am getting lazy and forgetting to ask all the right questions. Blame it on the mycotoxins. [Smile]

I skipped a step. I still need to do an elimination protocol using FNG. Keep in mind that this product contains about 30 different strains of mold and fungals.

My whole family reacts to this bottle of stuff, and turns out my "invulnerable" husband has the sensitivity. They are all getting by mouth, but not by light yet, as I need to understand some things better.

But man, I am so tired and sore and grumpy. Body aches all over, now that mycotoxins, mold, and fungus are flairing. Thanks for listening/ reading so I could figure this out in process.

Still, what we are after, in my own silly little mind, is the most effective, lowest cost ways to identify and treat allergies/negative sensitivities, so the immune system can kick in and deal with them.

I am concerned that Biophoton therapy is a dangerous pursuit until this allergy issue is worked out. Certainly, I am not the first to remark on this.

Lets keep this issue in the forefront of our conversations, as we pay attention to what is working for people with regard to identifying and treating sensitivities.

--------------------
bejoy!

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Bejoy, you are doing very important work.
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bejoy
why do you think the biophotons are a dangerous approach without addressing the other issues first?
or
do you mean, it is dangerous to continue treating for other ailments, aside from bb, with the photons, before treating allergies via other methods?
i am planning on addressing the other issues with classical homeopathy. i hope i don;t need to treat for bb again before i begin the homeopathy for allergies/etc.

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I had my first nmt therapy yesterday with my children. Very interesting. All energetic, no drops or nosodes. Supposedly works in "dna/cellular" level as well as the ANS level.

The woman who does this is trained in NAET as well as Bioset.

She asks the body if it even recognizes certain things.. like Lyme.. dry cracked hands.. whatever.

She also asks the body to communicate yes to only what will not cause a hard die off. Interesting to hear the way she phrased questions.

There are so many levels nmt works on from miasms to karma to block emotions to body awareness of and

Why Do We Get Sick in the First Place?
The human body was designed with so powerful a system of internal controls that good health is our natural state. When illness comes, it is often a result of factors that confuse the body's internal control center, the Autonomic Control System (ACS) making it impossible to regulate the body to a healthy state.

Some of those factors addressed by NeuroModulation Technique are:

� Allergy to any food, inhalant, drug, or contactant.
� Autoimmune disease - confusion of the nervous system that results in immune attacks on our ``self'' tissues.
� Errors in sensitivity settings of nervous system sensors for pain and stretch causing erroneous perception of pain and tightness.
� Toxic agents like pesticides, industrial chemicals, and heavy metals.
� Unrecognized infectious agents - usually stealthy variations of common organisms that escape detection by the immune system.
� Exogenous Analogs - environmental chemicals that mimic our body's hormones, and confuse endocrine (hormonal) function.
� Altered Genomic patterns - body cells that have mutated from the normal "self pattern" of our DNA genome.
� Pernicious Synaptic Patterning - errors in nervous system data recording that compromises regulation of body function.

http://www.nmt.md/

She does this work in person and over the phone. She seems quite intuituve if not psychic.. we shall see.

She taught me how to use my body as a pendulum and I am working on that with the pendulum. Its less work. I did find (if I am doing it right) that I can touch my son and my body pendulums for him. ???

She "cleared" blocks and communicated (whatever) recognition of toxins from pharmeceuticals (recent flagyl was thr prompt there) and biological/endotoxins toxins. Also an EFS dysregualtion that is genetic and several others. My body was not recognixing estrogen, thyroid hormone (i think t3), cortisol..

She uses her own hands and energetic testing as well as a computer.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

That's interesting, bejoy!

It seems that Dr. W has been treating with light without taking into account about the "allergies". My husband uses the infrared light alot (without remedies) & he has had no problem with it (he doesn't have Lyme).

Many people are treating themselves here with the Bionic 880 & are doing well despite of not treating the "allergies".

The Asyra test pointed out some issues for me to deal with. It's great. It covers alot of ground - emotional, structural, physical, pathogens, etc. It seems to be accurate & impartial.

It doesn't cost alot & it may help to have that to go by as a reference.

I think the infrared light is very strong. I only use it for ingesting the remedies now. If I overdo it... I start detoxing through my intestines.

Sometimes, the intuition can be very accurate. You have to go by what feels correct. If you think you need to stop for a while - that's fine.

The Asyra test may help since it's done by computer. It can give you a level of objectivity. There are other tests like the Asyra, too. This is just the one I'm familiar with.

This may help if you have alot of complicated pathogens to treat. I really didn't know where to start with all of this until I got the Asyra test. I'm glad I did.

You can also get energetically imprinted remedies from the Asyra & it does test for common allergens, too. You may want to ask a practitioner about further allergen testing on a higher level.

Just some ideas.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS- Thanks for the confirmation, Bob. It's subsided today but my shoulder, neck & back are hurting. I think it will just take some time to get rid of the toxins & get back into condition.

I may still have some ways to go with this. I may have had mycoplasmas in my system for a long time.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Yes, yes, and yes, bejoy. As you've described it - excellently, I might add - this is what I think and believe, too. You are actively demonstrating fundamental miasmatic theory.

I'm not sure that all of these `hidden' miasms can be `seen' by testing, energetic or otherwise. Fundamental miasms have different `states' themselves - such as primary, latent and secondary states - which was such a confusing realm that I had to stop reading about it. Perhaps it isn't something necessary for me to understand, anyway. But there is almost always a `primary' miasm acting on the system, and then these others that stay in the background. I think what you have discovered may be a good example of how these active and underlying miasms work within us.

I think `negative sensitivity' is a great term.

quote:
For 12 years Hahnemann quietly searched for the fundamental cause of the chronic diseases that was slowly destroying the health of his patients.....

It is necessary... to understand the nature of the exciting causes of acute diseases as well as the underlying fundamental cause of long lasting diseases, which is usually due to the chronic miasms. Acute diseases are self-limiting disorders which have quick onsets, rapid progressions, and a tendency to develop an immediate crisis. Many of these acute diseases are actually acute acerbations of the chronic states latent within the constitution that have been brought forth by exciting factors.

The nature of chronic miasmic disease is slow and insidious in its onset and gradual in its progression. These negative transformations gradually increase until they bring on complex pathologies that eventually are the cause of premature old age and death. The chronic miasms are the effects of infections that are non self-limiting which cause considerable damage to the immune system, the vital force, and the constitution.

....The removal of these deep miasmic taints from the constitution is one of the greatest gifts of Homoeopathy, because it not only removes the illness from the sufferer, but also from the following generations. In this way the homoeopath can overcome the past, transform the present, and change the future. This is surely the blessing of Providence and the fruits of the dedicated work of Samuel Hahnemann and those who follow in his footsteps.

Miasms in Classical Homoeopathy
http://tinyurl.com/d2xoqh

Near the bottom of this article, there are some helpful descriptions of some of the traits, signs, and symptoms of the fundamental miasms. There is also an interesting case in this article which shows how antibiotics can suppress disease so that it manifests itself in the form of even greater problems later on...... kind of scary.

And in case anybody asks....... there is no universal list of `which remedies fit which miasms' - it seems every practitioner has their own list! At the bottom of this interesting chart is one list by a leading `miasmatic' homeopath, for anyone interested. Most of the work being done by folks on this thread is with nosodes that have no provings, so this list won't help in that regard.
http://www.homeoint.org/articles/banerjea/miasmaticpresc2.htm

I'm out of time.... but you guys are awesome. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Tracy

bejoy
Member # 11129

NYJohn, here's why it might be dangerous to use biophotons without allergy treatments:

First of all, what Tracy said.

Also, just from my experience. After using the light and nosodes to reduce infections of Borrelia, Babesia and a few other known infections, crisis infections popped up in an accute and possibly dangerous way.

I had an acute reaction to fungals and molds, which I have a "negative sensitivity" to, when I came in contact with them.

I also had an accute TB infection of the eye and kidney. That disease can kill you quickly. I am also allergic, or have a "negative sensitivity" to this.

I am wondering why these diseases popped up in such an forceful way. I don't know for sure, but I'm concerned that it could happen with others.

I also think that is issue can emerge around detoxing, such as if the body has a sensitivity to metals, so somehow won't recognize them enough to eliminate them well. Speculation, as I have not experienced this.

My main concern is that people using biophoton and nosode therapy probably need to have energy testing and diagnostic experience behind them, and/or a really good practitioner who trusts them.

I don't want to encourage people to just play around with biophotons and nosodes and see what happens, unless they are confident they have the support to deal with something if it does pop up.

According to my testing, I wasn't able to treat either of the last two infections with lightworks until I cleared the sensitivity. My immune system wasn't adequately recognizing the problem.

I also wasn't confident that I could go to an MD and tell them I needed a TB test because my eye was inflamed, especially when the eye specialist labeled it just another "autoimmune" problem.

Obviously he was looking at my chart from ID duck having referred me to the rheumatologist. Having been cut off from allopathic backup for a life threatening issue is scary business.

So I'm not saying you have to do some type of allergy treatment first, but at least beware that this type of situation can emerge.

I'm also wondering if one of the reasons some people get so ill from lyme and others don't relates largely to inherited miasms, DNA ruptures, or negative sensitivites, allergies related to emotional disruptions, or other sensitivities to pathogens that already have their body compromised in some way.

I'm still trying to figure out the allergy thing, but I think I'm getting closer, with the help of you all.

GiGi came up with AI as an answer. I have a sense that it is a very good program, and works. I can't say that everyone needs it. I have not tried it, and I'm only one person when it comes to these sensitivities.

I'm just too stubborn to buy something if I can figure it out myself. Sometimes I just have to get things myself from the ground up.

--------------------
bejoy!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Do you really think it can be considered an "allergy"? It seems like it should be called something else... Don't want to get too semantic here. It's just confusing since most people consider something like pollen or pet dander as an allergy.

Some things are really toxic to humans. They may be discreet but they are really things the body should not be dealing with. Mercury is toxic - it's not as if some of us are allergic to it. We shouldn't be exposed to it at all.

It's kind of interesting about the infrared light. Some people seem to be fine using it with no adverse reactions... I guess we have to keep studying it.

Thanks for the continuing info...

bejoy
Member # 11129

Sparkle, I agree with you. I think the term negative sensitivity fits better than allergy.

One more thing to throw in this conversation - I realize that the reason I got these accute infections was injudicious use of nosodes.

I used too many at once by accident, by handling them during or right after being exposed to biophotons.

I put my immune system on high alert for several specific pathogens, and there was not much left over to deal with infective agents I came in contact with (maybe dirty equipment at the gym.)

The infections I ended up with were those I had a negative sensitivity to (allergy if you like.) My immune system apparently found it easy to ignore those, so I got sick with them.

--------------------
bejoy!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I agree - you really do have to proceed cautiously with this. This is why I started off with the LightWorks only. I wanted to see what the effect was just by itself.

It's quite strong despite being a relatively inexpensive device.

When using homeopathic preparations or nosodes - you have to be very careful. The combination of the infrared light & the remedy are very intense. I took one remedy with the light & it lasted for a couple of weeks.

This may not be the case for everyone but it was for me. These remedies like mycoplasmas or borellia, etc. are very strong. They are serious pathogens!

It's not like you are taking a flower remedy or an aspirin... People can have serious reactions to even these things, too.

This is what I always say - so slow & be careful. I know some of you may know this but it's just a gentle reminder. It seems like "woo woo" stuff but it's not. It's very intense.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Are the bionic folks having the same problem or did the IV ozone wipe out the nasties that some mught have been harboring? Was the 3 weeks of treatment enough to bring them all out?

If not.. could some of them be dealing with the same thing?

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Not all the bionic folk got the IV ozne, which was seemingly for those emerging critters. Seems those that showed a need got them. After that, I guess they are on their own. If the 3 weeks is enough to pull the bugs out that are going to come out???
sparkle7
Member # 10397

My story may be different. I'm treating mycoplasmas. I'm sure all the IVs helped.

I may have to treat Bb at another time but my focus is on mycoplasmas right now. So, my experiences may be very different. I noticed that my symptoms were different than most here for a while.

I had a clinical diagnosis for Lyme. Mycoplasmas & Lyme have similarities & overlaps. It's hard to say since so much of the standard testing is not accurate.

I may have had both but it seems mycoplasmas are more prevalent for me now...

I think the IV ozone was for people with cognitive impairment.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six had mentioned not getting ozone at all when she went to Germany for the treatment with Dr. W. Only some will require depending their viral load or other the kinds of anaerobic bacteria in the mix.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Question would be how to treate emerging pathogens in a quick way. To have to test for what it is and wait for homeopathic vials doesnt sound comforting.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

It's common for many of us to not get a proper diagnosis for many years... It took me 9 years to get a diagnosis & quite alot of money.

I lived in NJ - which is highly endemic, too.

By that time, I was in a chronic state & too ill to do much as far as working goes. I also was denied disability after working for over 25 years...

Makes me kind of angry to think of it... I know I'm not the only person this has happened to.

Waiting a few days for a homeopathic remedy is no way near as bad as waiting 9 years for a proper diagnosis. If this illness was caught in a timely manner - it would have saved me years of suffering.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I thinking about if it is something like TB that can kill you as bejoy was referring to. That scares me big time. I can see waiting for other things. Hoping the scary kill you fast pathogens are not very commonly brought out (or there in the first place) by the photons.

Then if pathogens are brought out.. energetic testing wont cut it unless you know what to ask your body?

So that could mean asyra testing might be beneficial to line up as part of treatment?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think the Asyra test was very worthwhile! All of this stuff that effects us is very complex & a bit over my head.

Having the Asyra test was very helpful to sort it all out & prioritize. My doctor helped me with that. Some objectivity is very helpful.

Not everyone has "things" pop up out of the woodwork (so to speak) with the infrared light. Some people use it with no problems.

You just have to be very cautious with it if you have Lyme or other serious pathogens.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thanks, Sparkle. I am putting together a plan. I am so skiddish, that it helps me to feel safer before I proceed. I will add asyra as part of my plan. Continuing with neuromodulation and will see how beneficial.. then asyra for a scan and AI is in consideration. Thanks...

I am wondering is something were to pop up that needed very swift action if colloidal silver might be a good thing. I dont feel comfortable using long term (yet) but it might be a good thing for such occasions??? MMS??? Bob, what do you think?

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just tossing this into the topic: When you kill an infectious disease rapidly that suppresses the immune system, the niche it held would immediately be filled by another species as a consequence of the immune system not having had time to be restored which may happen more smoothly during a slower treatment.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Metallic, I think you are right, but I think there is more to it.

My overall impression of biophoton therapy with nosodes is that it works phenomenally well.

I made a stupid mistake, twice. I exposed myself to over 30 varieties of nosodes directly following a long light treatment.

It seems to me that I got my immune system active chasing so many pathogens already in my body, that it wasn't able to go after others in my personal environment.

In my case slower treatment would have amounted to limiting nosodes to two or three at once.

I want to see people being able to use this technology independently. I feel as though that can be possible for those who are skilled at muscle testing or dousing, but I feel the obligation to warn people of the serious risks I have run in to.

My best advice to seekers at this moment in time:

If you want to use biophotons and nosodes, either go to Germany to somebody already experienced, or buy your own Lightworks or PE-1, and work with a skilled and open minded practitioner who is willing to learn with you.

I'm better now, by the way, and back to working on fungals.

R62, the two brands of silver I have the most confidence in are the Smart Silver from Desbio, and the Argentyn 23 from Allergy Research Group.

That's what I used when I needed swift action, along with grapefruit seed extract, and it was effective.

--------------------
bejoy!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Metallic Blue!

I've been going very slow with the mycoplasma remedy... I'm only using that remedy with the LightWorks. I doing it very infrequently, too. I think I've only done it 4 times in over a month & a half.

The only other homeopathic preparation I'm taking is Lymphomyosot by HEEL. I'm taking it orally - since my bobber is saying to do it that way.

It seems like it's a slow process with the mycoplasmas in my case. I may have had them for many years. I'm having alot of shoulder & neck pain, swollen glands...

It reminds me of when I had chronic fatigue syndrome when I was in my 20's... Pretty weird.

I'm glad you're feeling better, bejoy!

Brussels
Member # 13480

I partially agree with Metallic blue too. While I was starting my light experiments, I opened my box of bacteries to see if I needed to treat anything else than borrelia and got a positive for more than 50 different pathogens.

I did it a couple of times to be sure, as it seemed next to 'impossible' to my brain. Unfortunately, I kept testing on and on positive for these (I think it was 65 positive pathogens in one box)... Very disappointing.

I just reopened again last week and this week, and I need to treat only a couple now. So from 50 to a couple in a few weeks. The only reason that I can think of is that borrelia is much weaker now, or back to hidden /inactive state.

The people who did the Bionic also said that after borrelia got dormant, many of the pathogens that were testing before went to dormant (stopped testing).

When my borrelia is active, I'll get almost immediately many food allergies back (immune disfunction) and I suspect, all these pathogens get 'awaken' together, but low profile.

So for me, active borrelia = shutdown immune system, in all senses (allergies and infections).

I wouldn't do different if I had to re-do it again, this fast killing with photons, I mean. I would try to kill borrelia as fast as possible again (speaking for my own experience only).

The slow killing could make sense theoretically, but I could never see myself getting better while my borrelia was still active, even if very low profile in the past.

I got TB first time active WHILE borrelia was active in 2007, plus all candida and fungal infections, all simultaneously to active borreliosis. So TB can appear any time, with or without borrelia. I think my TB came active due to BCG vaccination I had as a child. I had to treat it with the BCG nosode recently.

TB came and went during these last years, until a few weeks ago. I think I knocked it down too, but again, only time will tell. It was a tough war, somehow tougher than borrelia because it needed multiple remedies while with borrelia, I'm exclusively fighting it with borrelia nosodes and antibody nosodes.

But as Bejoy says and seeing what Sparkle is going through now, it is clear to me that one needs a skilled energetic practioner to use infrared devices. It is not something to play around.

Or educate yourself as well as you can, do courses, tests, buy all the necessary things in case of emergency like I had done in the last years. And get your practioners to help you in case of emergency.

Bejoy is on lots of cleansers, daughter and I too. Bob from Maryland too. A killing protocol is very easy with infrared. What is difficult, like with any protocol, is finding the right cleansing substances which for me is more than clear, they MUST COME IN COMBO. We have too many detox organs to keep up and with the excessive killing, I have no doubt, we need a complex detox protocol.

I see that for me, my daughter and the people I help (with active borreliosis). The cleaning substances will vary from person to person, and need constant changes according to toxins that show up. Some people detox better than others, but the people I test are very similar to me and my daughter (bad detoxing).
---------

I think my lyme starts to feel as something from the past. For the first time, I start to feel confident that borrelia may not come back for me. I can't say for my daughter as I'm not in her body to tell.

And if it comes back , I can put it back to its place (dormant) quite fast, that is what I start to believe. I think it's this feeling of having inner energy that makes the whole difference. I am not in energy saving mode for the last months like I had to be in the last years. Or decades? Even on the contrary, many times.

I find Sanum essential to use in support to getting better. Because of these parallel infections that come, specially candida, fungal, mucor species, and the polysans to clean antibodies of past infections.

If you guys have no way to check which infections surface (with or WITHOUT infrared treatments), I find that the chance to heal is very low. My opinion. Energetic tests are a must. Asyra, muscle tests, pendulum, whatever, done by someone you trust.

I have almost all Sanum plus these bacterial nosode boxes and I find they were sufficient to keep me out of danger (danger = having to get back to ER and being treated/killed by these ducks). It looks exageration, but the more I read about medical mistakes, the more I'm convinced I'm right to get away from hospitals (even though they do save lives many times, I admit).

When Sanum can't get the new emerging infections, I'm using one or very few nosodes from these bacterial boxes with infrared. Only for pathogens that Sanum doesn't address.

I find the Sanum way to address these common pathogens better than simply using nosodes. The reason is that with Sanum, one can ingest, rub, do the photon treatment, treat L-forms and treat antibodies. It is much more complete as an anti-infective treatment.

With the nosodes from Stauphen or Meripharm, usually, we only treat with bacterial nosodes through light, that's all.

But Sanum covers quite a lot, I find, of the most common pathogens that make our lives hellish. Dr. K. is a great fan of Sanum too.

Even for the so called HEALTHY people, I see them testing for these Sanum on and on and on, so it's not only us that have been lymed for so many years.

(I think I should work for Sanum???!!)

What is great is that ONLY one pathogen is usually surfacing now, each at a time, while before, when I reached remission previously (meaning, borrelia and all tickborn pathogens got dormant), I had to still fight many many pathogens simultaneously.

Only on my skin, I had so many active at the same time that I kept wondering what kind of ecossystem my body had....

I'm still new on the many Heel products I'm using but feeling hopeful that they'll address the rest of problems for me and my family.

I'm doing my own protocol for allergy elimination using saliva that are testing excellent for all of us at home. The stuff is also helping me to balance hormones.

We're also back to chelation WITH infrared, but I REALLY don't recommend that to anyone as this is powerful. I've been chelating for about 3 years before I started on this infrared-homeopathic chelation, so I think what I'm getting now are the stuck metals that I couldn't get with other methods.

They are still popping out, pains here and there, I'm taking quite some chlorella again. Zeolites, alpha lipoic acid, phospholipides, or NDF are not testing, so I'm on my old chlorella + bear garlic + milk thistle + liver herbs mix for these metals...

I was using loads of Sanum last year still, even when my borrelia was dormant, before infrared. Now I only use Sanum like the so called healthy people do. One product here and then. Before infrared treatment I was EATING Sanum, many products a day, rubbed, ingested, sniffed (!) even with dormant borrelia.

What I want to say is that definitively, for me, killing borrelia with infrared meant something else than merely putting borrelia dormant like I did before with herbs, KMT, ingested homeopathics.

There is something done to my immune system or to my body that is different from what I did before with ingested nosodes, homeopathics, herbs. And I feel my body is stronger, it just feels stronger (not in physical force only, but with inner energy), I can't explain it better.

Only time will tell though, if this will remain so.

I am not only treating with borrelia nosodes, but adding many other products through light as you could see in this thread. Borrelia (high dilutions only) is just a tiny part now.

My next experiment will be on Magnesium homeopathic through light.

I'll continue exploring the procaine homeopathic through infrared too, to try to keep my health as it is now. If my health is stable as it is in this moment, despite the fact that I have to still fight one or another infection, for me, this is perfect. I reached what I wanted.

Of course, that would be a dream if it continues like this forever. But I need to see what my pandora box will still reserve to me in the next months to come.

The energy is here with me since almost day one I used my PE1. With little ups and downs (during herxing or detoxing phases), but I see a general curve going upwards.

I'll still go on treating my mouth, buying another book about it soon. And still doing my ART courses this spring again!

I can read, understand German so well (proud of myself!) while before I had still to fight with words and long sentences, so that's why I can buy books in German now and ENJOY reading them. I attribute great part of it to this inner energy too, my brain and memory are working better!

I think I can get away from lyme forums soon!

What I am more interested now is on cancer preventive treatments (Heel seems promising...) and how to keep on cleaning and balancing organs, glands to avoid future catastrophes (AI or similar, Heel again, procaine, psychokinesiology and so on)....

I think I'll go for Nurse Andi's detox kit too, but she doesn't answer me...

I'll still post sometimes, but I think my life needs a change!

It's a pleasure to keep in contact with people through PMs or email though!

n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to mention that they have used photon treatments in the spanish speaking countries for some years.
I found some info on the internet via googling photon treatment, and there were some threads on photon fabric from Italy, and photon saunas, that patients with rheumatism and chronic fatigue found very helpful.

They were presented with those things in Spain (lots of rheumatic people go to spain from here) and someone wrote a paper on photon treatment:
http://www.photon.no/modx/assets/docs/Photon_redusersmerte.pdf you will have to use google translate or something else, the original is in norwegian.

The fabric is vivirex in Italy and vivitex here in scandinavia, and the patents are japanese. Several cfs patients have gotten from bed-ridden to almost perfectly normal.

I was thinking, maybe this works with hoemopathic nosodes taped to the solar plexus.....we have the domes here at some locations, and other people have bought the garments.

Note the side effects say, increased effect of medicines, and hyperhtyroidism (scott had this happen according to his posting) so it seems to work just as well as the machine. maybe. Just wondering.

Also, six wrote that she did speak spanish to the staff in Pforzheim....maybe the Germans lerant from the spanish about photons?

Photon dome looks like this: http://www.photon.no/modx/index.php?id=16 or http://www.photon.no/modx/assets/docs/byavisa_tonsberg_011107.pdf but there must be more in spanish

More can probably be found when googling for PP, photon platinum, or photon platina

Here something in English as to how it works, and how it affects the immune system http://www.cogreslab.co.uk/photonstory.asp?s_pname=

nora

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

What about the people coming home with the bionic? At that point at least some are on their own.

It is the clearing of Bb that seems to be the most important? And the inital 3 weeks of whatever comes up being zapped with the ozone? If not, they are in the same boat? Pathogens emerging possibly many at a time? How many of them have the help or a photon literate medical professional?

What type of back up would be wise?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I've used the far infared fabric & it's not like using a device with LEDs... same goes for the saunas & domes. It's just not as concentrated as LEDs.

Thank you for all of your support & descriptions, Selma.

I tested to orally ingest the 60x (#3) mycoplasma remedy today... & not use the infrared light with it.

I can't really use the infrared light that much. I have to be cautious with it. If I overdo it, I start getting diarrhea & I have to cut back.

I was studying some of Dr K's (in WA) work & he said many interesting things about mercury & other toxins in conjunction with Lyme. I used the infrared light last summer --- & in 3 weeks I was having a massive detox from my intestines.

It's possible that it may have been the borellia that was living in my intestines. He said that the majority of the Lyme bacteria is in the gut or intestines... I was using it without any nosodes or remedies.

Since then, the prominent bacteria for me may have switched to mycoplasmas...?

I'm just going to continue to treat the mycoplasma infection. I have been having quite alot of back, shoulder & neck pain. I also have been having some problems with my eyes, fatigue, & cognitive issues.

I've been ill for so long - it's hard to tell what it dysfunction & what it "normal"...

My main detox agent is charcoal. That seems to be the one that usually comes up. I have others here but I usually just get the charcoal & sometimes chlorella...

Clay can also be useful but I haven't been using it recently.

I really can't say anything about the therapy with the Bionic. You would have to ask the people who went to Germany or have the Bionic.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I found something interesting in using the LED. For most of what I was doing I was treating the body not the energy around the body. It has been posted how moving the LED away from the body actually penetrates deeper into the body. Just curious about your thoughts.

Robin, I think MMS over the long term at about 6 drops twice a day for 4 to 8 months as long as you test is the ultimate killer for lyme. I've tested myself several times and I don't have lyme anymore, my LLND thought I still had the memory of lyme. Instead, I felt it was the dead organisms protein had cleared my body. We tested several times and we both agree the organism is dead inside me, and I'm just trying to clear the proteins. I'm ingesting borrelia vials to remove those proteins still trapped within cells and somehow get picked up again in cellular regeneration.

One last point on MMS, it is much more powerful when treating with an LED, the LED forces lyme from the cells possibly into spirokete form if it survives past the bodies defenses. Then it is susceptible to MMS.

Lyme still leaves you with symptoms of dysregulation. So cellular repair and organ function as well as clearing auto-immune issues are still key. Hard to do with all the other pathogens we harbor that had grown as a result of the original dysfunction.

I now hold the LED any where from 2 inches to 12 inches away from my body. I can't believe the difference.

Its interesting about the LED and what vials to use. I created a borrelia nosode to treat with the LED, but I don't test positively for it at all. Mycoplasma yes! Ingesting borrelia yes! Also ingesting the mycoplasma remedy is included 8 drops 3 times a day.

Just some random thoughts. I don't have too much time to expand.

Oh for me right now, I'm not testing for any cleansers, good sign I hope. If I'm cleansing it is just through food. Such as a combination of apple juice and carrot juice, a more natural cleanser. So guys test that out, I know there is a lot of sugar, so make sure to test. Also if you can get it lots of dandelion greens another natural cleanser as well as parsley.

Sparkle keep at it! Its great to hear you are doing better Bejoy!

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Brussels sent me this great article on detox - (I hope you don't mind I'm posting it.)

Practical detoxification and drainage (scroll to page 11)

http://www.heel.ca/servlet/jdoc/Journal%20BT%20Winter%202007.pdf?id=172

It's kind of advanced but it was very informative. It makes alot of sense to me.

I'm going to start testing to use the LEDs for the biofield & for the physical body. I think it's easy for me to over do it - so, I'm going slow. It does take time to detox from a lifetime of exposure to toxins & pathogens.

I've read apple pectin is a good cleanser... You know what they say - an apple a day... You may want to eat the whole apple, not just the juice, Bob.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle7, I'd prefer to think of my apple before lunch as my lunchtime hors d'oeuvres and not just an apple. lol

--------------------
Bob

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I had my second neuromodulation therapy today. Dont know what to say... or think. This is definitely outside the box so to speak.

She cleared me of inability to recognize exo and endo toxins and other toxins (cant remember) last week.

She worked on my immune system this week. This included receptivity to healing/compliance to treatment. It covers beliefs surrounding health.. guilt, fear, belief one can recover. It covers past present blocks as in genetics and "miasms" (probably not in the traditional homeopathic sense. ??). She covered recognition, healthy immune reaction, autoimmunity.. cant remember it all. It was very thorough.. no drops, all energetic.

We shall see..

Bejoy.. thanks. I do have some argentyn here. Bob.. thanks.. I wold love to hear more of your protocol.

Sparkle, I have constant loose stools and have been wondering if it is die off. Keep testing for clay 1 tbs. I just try to keep hydrated, mineralized and electrolyted... ???

Thank you all for sharing.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Charcoal is good too...

I used to take clay, psylium, charcoal & chlorella when I has going through a heavy detox.

I even tried a coffee enema but I didn't really see a big benefit to it. Some people swear by them.

I was really detoxing heavy at the time...

I think Lauracidin may be helpful with fungal or yeast overgrowth, too.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I'll test for that.. thanks.

What do you know or think about photons treating for parasites, like liver flukes?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I don't know anything about that. I don't know if I have it...?
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

If you are going to use light for parasites or worms it needs to be coordinated with other things, IMO. It may cause some problems in these organisms or kill them, but it depends on the organisms susceptability to light. Light doesn't usually kill directly, it stimulates the immune system to do that.

--------------------
Bob

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement