LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 and the Bionic therapy (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: PE1 and the Bionic therapy
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, my sister said it looked black as well.

Question:

The light with nosodes either

(1) signals the immune system to kill.. this the Bb is killed and we herx

(2) signals the immune system to disable, change, harmonize.. thus we herx?

I am confused.

Possibly it does both.. some are killed by the immune system.. some harmonized??

I can see light operating as Adam the Dream Healer says.. neutralizing.. but the frequency would have to be a neutralizing one??

Second question:

Are you all testing with vials in hand always?

Thank you. Robin

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know.. it diables something in the lyme that makes it virulent like Marnie has posted about Mn.. ????
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello-

I was getting a bit overwhelmed with everything. I took a break from testing. I felt like I was losing my impartialness.

Anyway, re: Sparkle, how did the cleanse go? I was thinking...... doesn't Hulda C. recommend doing a parasite cleanse before doing the liver/gallbladder cleanse? I just wonder if you'd read that or done that.....

I didn't do the parasite cleanse or have my 4 remaining mercury fillings removed. I don't think I have any problems with parasites, as far as I know. The liver flush was really intense & I was quite ill for a night or so. I did pass some small stones & chaff - which was good.

I'm still recovering a bit & it's been about a week (like Bob said). I do think it was very worthwhile to do. I'm thinking about trying another coffee enema. I'm also looking into some glutathionine suppositories.

I think my problem was just what Bob said. I was reabsorbing the killed off bacteria & it became an endless loop. The toxins just couldn't get out. I also started doing more rebounding & stretching.

Even though I was in alot of pain, it feels like it's breaking up & somehow releasing. I think exercise is important & I'm going to try to do more.

It's hard to think about exercise when you're in chronic pain but it probably helps. I was also concerned about fatigue - so you have to be moderate & not overdo it.

I have to continue to see how it goes. I'm also trying to eat more raw & cooked veggies & juicing.

Someone I know was able to kick cancer by drinking baking soda in water. It changes your pH. It may be helpful for us Lymies to do some of this.

Lyme may be a stealth pathogen. It is evasive so the body doesn't "see" it. Maybe the light makes it more visible to the immune system?

I put any treatments with infrared light & homeopathics on hold until I am able to detox. The liver flush did help. I may try the simplified protocol of 5 supplements for the methylation reactions.

The times I used the LightWorks & got very toxic may mean I have detox issues. The drainage remedy just seemed to make it worse since I wasn't detoxing properly.

I agree with Bob - liver & exercise are some things I was overlooking.

The PE1 is probably a good investment if you can afford the extra $700 or so. It seems that the LightWork may be good to start out with - especially if you are like me & very toxic or not able to detox properly.

It may be a question of balance. If your body is dealing with alot of toxins, pathogens, viruses, poisons, emotional issues, etc. - it can get out of balance. Your immune system can get overloaded & not know how to address all of the issues it's confronted with.

The terrorist may be here among us but we don't see them... just a kind of lame analogy but it may be how it works...? Or "Predator" with Arnold Schwarzenegger.... how the Predator was invisible...

For me, the LightWorks was more powerful than I realized. It probably was killing pathogens even without the nosodes. I have to go back & rethink it all over.

Then, in a few days, I will be able to consider trying the homeopathics & the dowsing again.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin, does it really matter whether the bugs are killed or neutralized?

The `herxing' thing might be a simple overload of the body trying to dump and eliminate stored toxins that were `held' in the tissues by the effects of the active bugs - this seems to be the accepted theory. If so, then one thing that is `missing' in the do-it-yourself photon treatments is some kind of IV chelation to help get rid of toxins quickly - because they are being released quickly. It seems like those who have already done a lot of other alternative treatments and detox work are the ones that have milder herx-type reactions?

It's possible that the photons are doing something similar to what the procaine does (Neural Therapy), which is change the electrical charge of the `ground substance', thus restoring communication within and outside the cells. And this electrical charge is directly linked to acid/alkaline balance at the cellular level. And from what I've read lately, I'm reminded that when we get stressed, the first thing that happens is alteration of the pH balance throughout our system..... alteration of the `salt' (mineral) balance of the cells...... which goes back to what Sparkle mentioned about kicking cancer by drinking baking soda in water (Dr. Simoncini).

So, I would say that pH balance of our cells and the extracellular fluids is pretty critical for both treating and detoxing (and drainage). I think you are on the right track here, Sparkle. Glad to hear you feel something good happening. And from the reports so far, I do think the PE-1 might be a bit too strong for some right at first, and the Lightworks would be a better starting place.

Oh, about the Parasite Cleanse..... it seems like I read that it should be done first or else the Liver Cleanse can make you quite ill and very uncomfortable for several days. One thing I learned about the Parasite Cleanse is that it is VERY constipating for some people, so an additional herb or product should be taken to keep everything moving. That IS NOT made clear in some of the Parasite Cleanse instructions. Wish I'd known that when I first did it - it was terrible and probably didn't do as much good as it could have since I was sort of `backed-up' the whole time. But I will say that when I did the Liver Cleanse later, I really didn't have any problems, and got out TONS of immature stones, etc.

One other little bit of news.....

Dr. J. Rozencwaig, NMD - the `Fibonacci Series' of remedies guy (Golden Ratio) - says that there will be an update article coming out in the fall of this year.... he's using only the F. series remedies and LMs with extremely good results (as long as the remedy is correct, of course). He seems pretty excited about what he is seeing.

Also, the lab that is making these remedies for him in New Zealand now has over 100 `F Series' remedies available, and many practitioners are interested, so maybe this will catch on.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Is that a rhetorical question? Surely you are interested, too?

I was a bit shocked when Dr. W says more probably the Bb is neutralized in some sort of way. That goes against the lyme literate protocols of killing the Bb into some sort of maintenance level or "remission" doesnt it? That goes against what I think most of us were thinking at the time with the photons.. the nosodes send directed messages to the body to *kill* the Bb..

So what are the nosodes doing if we are "harmonizing" or "neutralizing" the Bb.. whats the role of the nosodes? Is there really a role for the nosodes? Do they enable the immnune system to neutralize the Bb?

Besides use of Bionic, the differences between treatment with LW or PE-1 is the detox and the "live" nosodes used by Dr. W. If the photon equipment does not matter... and the nosodes do not matter (????) then its the detox.

I'm wondering the role of the nosodes.

I'm wondering if neutralized means cyst, dormant mode?

Also.. if neutralized, then is that permanent?

If not, then this would be ongoing life treatment, possibly, which is fine with me as opposed to abx, herbs, and probably rife.

Doesn't the whole concept center around an enabled immune system ... directed by nosodes or not. It is an immune system that has been notified with nosodes or enabled with light or both?

Your theory makes sense. Thank you.:-)

[ 04-04-2009, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: R62 ]

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. You are supposed to do the parasite cleans first. You're also supposed to have your mercury filling out, too. For me it's a big bottleneck with these 4 fillings I have left... I should be able to get them out soon.

I don't know if Bb is considered a parasite. It's not a bad thing to do the parasite cleanse but I needed to do something. I think it was very helpful even though I didn't do it in the proper order.

I think you need a zapper for the parasite cleanse. It would just hold things up for me if I had to get that & do all of that...

I think you are also supposed to do the kidney cleanse prior, too.

In my case, without any scientific testing, I think the infrared light alone kills Bb. I don't think you really need the nosodes. I don't know if killing is the correct term but it does something.

The nosodes are good, too. It would be interesting to do a study of using nosodes vs. without nosodes...

It seems that there are many things that can "kill" Bb... Cumanda & Quina worked quite well judging by my herx. Infrared light with or without nosodes, Rife which I haven't tried but I've read many good things about....

It seems, for me, the toxins aren't getting out fast enough.

Tracy - does Dr. J. Rozencwaig, NMD have a website?

Some people take Alka Seltzer Gold as part of the herx detox. It may make sense... I think it's basically the same as drinking baking soda in water.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read fast. Great Bejoy is fine and believing photons can put lyme under control.

I'm doing a strong treatment that I call a thorough cleansing (probably similar to AI) and readjusting hormones, meridians, wiping the few allergies I have etc. No more lyme, but I still was testing for the 1,000K borrelia burg. I took it ingested as I'm still not home.

My daughter took it too ingested.

Since her funiculus umbilicalis, I think borrelia garini got dormant for her. She doesn't need any remedy for garini, even though I have the nosodes now. She's treating vaccines and I'll probably do an antibiotic cleanse too for her, if she tests for it.

As for the energy cleansing from dr. Woitzel, I think I understand what he means for the highest dilutions of borrelia. As Bob says, I don't think I have borrelia anymore either, not active, I mean, but some sort of protein or memory of it that I believe is possible to clean with higher potencies.

Higher potencies like 1000 K don't cause any herx anymore, just the electrical feeling Tracy said before.

Lower potencies nosodes (all X dilutions are low potencies) DO KILL. Or in better words, it sends the info to our cells to kill. Exactly like Bejoy describes. Totally agree. I don't think photons only do the job as fast as nosodes through photons.

We're out of lyme, at least until next reinfection. I start to believe on a possible long term remission for me for the first time. My daughter though seems to have more issues to treat. Even though I wonder if I didn't find what the main focal problem was (vaccination). We're exactly on this step of vaccination detox.

She has no more lyme either, I believe. We're not treating anymore, except for detox, thorough detox.

But as Bejoy said, this is not linear. I don't believe that photons plus nosodes do the job by themselves. Sparkle is an example. DEtox is essential, anyting like neural therapy too, probably some psycho treatment, classical homeopathy, allergy dissentization, etc. I'm for energetic tests too for that.

As I always keep repeating, killing is always the easiest part of any protocol. The rest is what is difficult as it is so tailored for each individual.

I'm not on Sanum anymore either, so I guess I got here I expected for the moment. Now I'll try to concentrate on my mouth again, I suppose, as I still have 2 root canals to go and one sensitive tooth.

I continue though, about once a week or less, to use anything from Heel that tests. For the first time ever, I'm testing for Glyoxal. It is not recommended for anyone sick, though as this is strong. I'll try it when I'm back home. Now, I'm having enough with vaccination treatment I'm doing for myself.

Hubby and daughter are getting free of all allergies too, including chemicals, furs, dust etc. Even milk. I still didn't test for the allergy product, but will probably test in the near future.

gotta go now, wishing good continuation of treatment for all!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Selma.. thank you for the update and explanation.

What are you using for the cleansing and allergy clearing?

For those who use desbio.. can you get those higher dilutions from them or do you need to go elsewhere?

Thank you...

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Robin, for cleansing and balancing I'm on what I usually take, chlorella, bear garlic X1, rechtsregulat X1, electrolytes home made, I added in the last months thai ginseng X1 (all other ginseng are not needed, but this thai one keeps testing for some reason...)....

Not needing metal detoxing agents for the moment. I find cilantro X3 excellent for detoxing, better than pure tincture.

I gotta go, I'll answer later.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin, it wasn't a rhetorical question. At one time, I was intent on `killing' whatever was making me sick, namely, the bugs. So, that was my frame of mind for everything I did as far as treatment goes. When I stopped looking at the bugs as the `cause' and viewed them more as an `effect', it changed the type of treatment I was drawn to. So, I was curious how you felt about killing vs. neutralizing. (And, yes, I'm naturally curious about how these organisms are affected by energetic medicines. It's hard not to be.)

As to your other questions, maybe someone can answer who has some concrete ideas about the bio-mechanics involved.

I've subscribed to some version of the neutralization theory for quite awhile ..... at least when it comes to energy medicine. I do think bugs are eliminated to some degree, but I don't see them being killed so much as they simply cease to exist (in their previous form). Orthodox medicines (drugs) are a whole different world, and that is the world where terms like `killing' and `remission' and `immune system function' and `cyst form' are most applicable. I'm not sure where all those terms fit in the photon/homeopathic realm.

Western medicine is a system where opposing forces are used to diminish disease; energy medicine is a system of similar (or same) resonances to deactivate or extinguish harmful disorders in the body.

Sparkle, I'm not aware of any website for Dr. J. Rozencwaig. To be honest, I've never looked, though.

Oh, and you are right - several cleanses are recommended before doing the Liver Cleanse - I'd forgotten. I remember that I did them all, and it got expensive buying the cleanse `kits' (a lot cheaper if you put the kits together yourself). No Zapper involved in the Parasite Cleanse - just herbs like wormwood (not the same wormwood as Artemisinin) and black walnut tincture, some others..... Anyway, I'm glad you got through the Liver cleanse and feel something positive from it.

I don't remember reading that you should have amalgams removed first! Well, I had the dentist check me the other day - I still have 11 amalgam fillings in my mouth. Eleven! [Frown] *sigh* That's a lot more than I thought. Most of those are about 40 years old. I've had very few cavities since I was a kid.

It seems to me that using light/photons should be able to HELP with drainage, i.e., energizing and treating specific organs and pathways before attempting to treat diseases or disorders? Or am I looking at this wrong?

On the home front.....

I learned the hard way (again) about indiscriminately mixing herbs and homeopathics too close to when I sleep. All I did was add one little capsule of Ginko Biloba to my regimen. But apparently, I didn't take the herb early enough in the day and when I took some cell salts at bedtime, my mind was a racing with all these convoluted and completely random thoughts for a couple of hours before I could fall asleep. Grrr. Now, I just take the Ginko earlier in the day and no further problems, so far.

Also, maybe some good news on the dowsing front...... I made some changes and I THINK I was able to use a pendulum last night and get accurate answers. I would know more about how well it worked except for the fact that I forgot to take the remedy that I was `testing' for last night. (Duh. Good grief.) I'll check again today......

I'm really tempted to do the AI treatment. Sounds like the effects can be strong, though, so I may not be able to tackle that until late summer - there's a big reunion scheduled and I would hate to be going through some physical or emotional issues at that time.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy -- you should make a plan to get rid of the amalgams. They disrupt energy in the body. I suspect you have difficulty getting some of the remedies to work as well as they should. Just a guess though!

Thankfully, since you are progressing with your pendulum. I suggest you use it to test each tooth where there is an amalgam and determine which one needs to be replaced first. Make a plan to have them replaced slowly over time with plenty of detoxification.

The mouth is the gate to preventing organism from infecting us. Each tooth is on a meridian line and needs to be taken care of to have a fully energetic meridian. I wish I could ship my Dentist / Doctor to you to help you with those amalgams. I've had as many as 50 of them in and out of my mouth over the years of my life.

As far as when to do the liver cleanse. I now believe it is important to do the liver first. It depends on the person for when to do the liver cleanse. Most of us have been detoxing for some time. The liver can be the ultimate log jam. I sensed in Sparkle's situation that to be more the case. With a liver cleanse out of the way. It will take more pressure from working on the kidneys and bladder. Which can be done with herbals and diet. The next phase is to get it working as good as it can work. To do this it is important to do either coffee enemas or coffee orient suppositories. By doing this simple thing, the liver will start generating a lot of glutathione to help further with detox.

Concentrating on a high potassium diet should help the kidneys and the bladder to function better. Then Sparkle continue using the light to improve further again.

There is no canned protocol or recipe for what the body needs to cleanse, it is better to just reason it out. I just don't think after all this time that parasites are an issue.

Only time will tell, but the news is promising. So hopefully sparkle will keep us up to date.

By the way, just finished my 3rd hulda clark cleanse. I still had over 200 stones and lots of chaff, but I think there are very few left. I didn't get at all sick after this cleanse. Today, I feel a lot more energy, almost as much as when I was fully well. Its great!!!

Just want to close by saying hello to bejoy (great your doing well with the PE1), robin (your thinking is continuing to progress, you really seem like your getting your arms around this), and of course Selma ( who we are all looking up to with her latest discoveries).

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob, are you talking about kidney stones? If so, have you read much about Nanobacterium?

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Yes, I am highly drawn t the idea of neutralizing, harmomizing the more I read up on energy medicine. Thats probably why I have not bought a rife yet, though the herbs are killing as well (or so we think?).

My sister resolved her health without killing anything that I know of. That will never stop intriguing me or effecting how I view this experience "with lyme."

I am so far gone in that direction that I wonder the need for a photon device. What is it doing and how is that different from the frequencies in the field? It is a tool to access it, best I can figure as are the energetic vials of this and that. They are tools to access what already exists?

In the meantime, I do not have the direct access my sister has had to the healing field. There is not a doubt that she has.

I am hearing about dissonant energy and resonant energy. A singer shattering a glass or the intrument (laser? )that shatters a kidney stone is using resonating energy.. it makes the atoms spin so fast the organism or matter shatters. It seems Rife technology is similar? Other energy devises supposedly harmonize.. which seemingly could hold the possiblity of harmonizing all life in the body unless selective frequencies are filtered out if possible.

Thanks, Tracy.

[ 04-06-2009, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: R62 ]

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bejoy, I was talking about gall stones, and according to hulda clark are really liver stones. She says the stones from the liver cleanse continue from the cleanse even if the person doesn't have a gall bladder.

But since you mentioned kidney stones, I have a relative who has issues with them. Had one surgically removed. And for that reason it might be timely you mentioned it, I look that up! thanks, Bob

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

From another venue. The mag pulser energizes "pathogens" as well as the "immune system", though the latter to a greater degree. This was passed on info.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I agree with you Tracy... it's not the "killing" that's the big issue. This illness does effect us each individually. I really had to consider detox.

For me, I noticed that people were doing well who exercised, too. I don't really like to exercise so I believe I have to adjust my thinking about it. I think it's something I'm missing.

I also think I have to deal with my fillings. I'm kind of in a rut until I can have them removed. I don't want to be too aggressive about some aspects of detox until I get rid of the mercury.

I found this product - http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/ I'm wondering if anyone has tried it (NDF)... It says you can use it even if you still have fillings.

I'm not sure what is holding me up. I do feel I made some progress with the liver flush. I'm going to continue along that direction. I feel clearer so I think I can use the dowsing again.

It's hard since there are so many body systems to consider... & besides all of that, there's miasmas, psychological issues, past life issues (LOL), stress, economics, epigenomics...

Bejoy - I believe Bob was talking about gall stones from the liver flush.... I think pathogen pieces accumulate in the liver & they become encased in fats. This create small "stones" which clog up the liver. This is what is expelled during a liver flush.

Getting rid of them helps the liver to be able to work better to detox the body.

In my case, I don't think it's so much of an issue to use the infrared light & the nosodes. I think I have to continue to find out why I don't detox properly.

All of this is working but I don't seem to be eliminating it properly. I don't seem to be having problems with my intestines but if I do the treatments too aggressively - that's when I start having problems.

I'm also having problems with my lymph. Feels a bit stagnant, glands slightly swollen. I read there's a tea that's made from an herb called cleavers which may help.

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many paths down to the same river.

I find that every time I learn a new technique, it leads me towards something even better or more powerful.

Sometimes as soon as I get really proficient at a technique, I find I can skip a step, or just envision the outcome, and it arrives.

But I could not have done that before I experienced the whole process through all the steps.

It's kind of like being the young martial arts initiate, who has to chop wood, carry water, and sweep the dust, on the way to becoming the master, but he doesn't understand why yet.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you, bob.:-)

Selma:

>>As for the energy cleansing from dr. Woitzel, I think I understand what he means for the highest dilutions of borrelia. As Bob says, I don't think I have borrelia anymore either, not active, I mean, but some sort of protein or memory of it that I believe is possible to clean with higher potencies.

Higher potencies like 1000 K don't cause any herx anymore, just the electrical feeling Tracy said before.

Lower potencies nosodes (all X dilutions are low potencies) DO KILL. Or in better words, it sends the info to our cells to kill. Exactly like Bejoy describes. Totally agree. I don't think photons only do the job as fast as nosodes through photons.>>

Oh.. so it sounds like the photons when using nosodes do kill and this goes on as long as your body energetically tests for this. Then the protein or memory is cleaned out by the higher potencies.

I am wondering if photons without nosodes enlivens everything as I guess it would with nosodes since this is not targeted frequencies??? esp with the PE-1 on constant mode.. but there is no targeted response or perhaps magnification of response to the Bb without nosodes.

When the body no longer needs a "killing effct" (whatever that may be) then it says so with the energetic testing. ??

Thanks, Robin

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

quote:
Originally posted by bejoy:
So many paths down to the same river.

I find that every time I learn a new technique, it leads me towards something even better or more powerful.

Sometimes as soon as I get really proficient at a technique, I find I can skip a step, or just envision the outcome, and it arrives.

But I could not have done that before I experienced the whole process through all the steps.

It's kind of like being the young martial arts initiate, who has to chop wood, carry water, and sweep the dust, on the way to becoming the master, but he doesn't understand why yet.

Thank you, bejoy. I see m sister and dont see a process (although I am sure there was one, although very different in ways )and it worked then I see this process and both are confusing. This explains a lot.
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:
Hi Robin, for cleansing and balancing I'm on what I usually take, chlorella, bear garlic X1, rechtsregulat X1, electrolytes home made, I added in the last months thai ginseng X1 (all other ginseng are not needed, but this thai one keeps testing for some reason...)....

Not needing metal detoxing agents for the moment. I find cilantro X3 excellent for detoxing, better than pure tincture.

I gotta go, I'll answer later.

Thank you, Selma. If you have time, how do you make the electrolytes?
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Robin,

The basis for using an LED originated from Professor Fritz Popp who discovered many of the cells in the human body communicate using biophotons or light. So an analogy might be, if you don't eat it doesn't matter how much healing thoughts you might have, you run into a physical reality and you will starve eventually. The use of LEDs might for the same reason as eating may supply cells with light. The light might have been deprived from the cells due to disease. So, we may be light deficient and why Dr. W. has had such success. He's found a very good way to put light back into our cells. This is the best perspective I can supply.

Your sister found a way to resolve this disease isn't necessarily the same for everyone. A doctor might characterize your sisters recovery as placebo, we may also characterize it as energetic healing similar to what a himalayan monk can accomplish. We're all trying to be that good, but are we?

So light like food might be something we need nourishment from. Energy healing can bypass some of this if you are skilled enough or gifted enough to accomplish it.

Just perspective.

--------------------
Bob

bejoy
Member # 11129

Robin, near infrared light, like in the PE-1 is not supposed to be visible to the human eye.

I find that I "experience" this light, even if I don't see it with my eyes.

However, when I'm with someone who has just been treated with this light, I see light around them, and they practically glow.

It is common for people to see such light, or auras. I think most people would or could, but we are conditioned from an early age not to notice such things.

I had an experience of a bolt of light that woke me from a gas coma when the pilot light went out in the old oven. The dream was the hand of God suddenly filling my being with this light, and I shot up off the couch where I had passed out.

Strange to remember this. It was the only time I had ever gotten physically angry and violent with my child. I didn't know we were being poisoned.

I screamed at her, threw her in her room with the open window, and slammed the door shut. I left her in there screaming, before I passed out. Thank God.

I was able to move energy more effectively after that. I had almost forgotten. It was a long time ago.

--------------------
bejoy!

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

My goodness, what interesting experiences you have both shared bejoy and Robin - thanks! Most people who have some kind of near death experience end up with a `gift' of some kind, or some heightened sense that is normally `dormant'. Clearly, they are changed by the experience. It's like they briefly connect to what is Beyond, and then bring that connection back with them here in life.....

That was a wonderfully encouraging explanation of your experiences with new techniques, bejoy.

....Found out I can't dowse worth a hoot after spending 45 minutes in Walmart, even if I take a short walk afterward.... probably no explanation necessary on that one...

Sparkle, I despise `exercise' and always have, even before it caused me so much pain. So, since walking is good for my dog and he enjoys it so much, it becomes easier to go walking because it isn't just `exercise' anymore. It's also a chance to become more involved with what's around me - I actually LOOK at things instead of going by with something else on my mind. That is a hard habit to break for me - being oblivious to most of the world. I'm trying to get reconnected.

Actually, I think in my case, doing the Bowel Cleanse would be the first thing necessary. Because everything after that (except the Kidney one) is going to dump stuff that eventually has to pass out through the bowel. So, maybe it depends on where you are weakest as to what should come first?

I sure see a lot of liver toxins coming out when I do the ionic detox foot baths every week. And then I started seeing black granules on the bottom (probably metals).... after taking Hepar-sulph for this crazy sinus issue I kept having (which resolved - yay!)..... turns out that Hepar-sulph is the leading remedy for chronic Mercury toxicity...... interesting, huh? So, I think I ended up working on two problems at once..... I've seen that happen several times with homeopathics - where a remedy helps something other than what I took it for that isn't even listed in the books anywhere. (My homeopath says this, too.)

Well, I'm out of time.... more later. Had an interesting experience I want to share....

--------------------
Tracy

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Tracy -- It's obvious you need some help testing. It may not be perfect but you need to start depending on your fellow muskateers. You know one for all and all for one. Using snail mail you could send us samples of your saliva and we could do some of the testing. And you might get some interesting perspectives for what we find.

Maybe if you see clairnotes you could get tested by her personally.

After doing the liver cleanse for awhile, I think you could start there. Just get a better sense in your own body if you can handle it. If your like me, you may need to do 3 or 4 anyways to get all the junk out of the liver. When you get the junk out, you'll be able to move bile into the small intestines and that by itself is cleansing. The bile works all the way to the colon. I still think it a chick and egg comparison of what to do first. You can't fix your your intestines without a healthy bile generating liver and you can't get the liver healthy completely without a perfectly healthy intestines and colon. Just my 2 cents.

Then do the parasite cleanse as your doing other things. By the way, if your going to do the bowel cleanse, find some triphala, can't emphasize enough how great it is. It is remarkably helpful for not only the lungs but the bowel as well not to mention the mouth area. I think its the most powerful herbal remedy I've taken. Take it orally, it is very bitter, but if you can get used to the bitterness, just put the powder in your mouth.

I got to say I've had an unvirtuous moment, I have tremendous envy and jealousy to Robin and Bejoy, to be able to see light as described. [lol] What wonderful way to experience energy. Alright, I'll try to be more virtuous, so please forgive me. Thankyou both for sharing those experiences.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I'm sorry you're having problems with dowsing, Tracy. I don't know if there are some alternatives you can try. Oxybabe used to do "automatic writing" because she had trouble dowsing, too. Maybe you could try things to enhance your intuition like meditation? Some people see things in dreams...

Anyway- I think my main issue is some sort of toxins & mycoplasmas. I'm testing NO for Lyme & co-infections.

I was exposed to alot of toxic materials in my life. I studied fine art & sculpture so I was around alot of toxic stuff. I used to do casting in bronze & aluminum, stone carving, painting (many paints have cadmium & lead, etc.), solvents, plus all the jobs I had in darkrooms, printing chemicals, etc. I even had a job with plants & I got poisoned with pesticides... So, it's a lot of "stuff".

I decided to try the NDF plus by BioRay & see how that goes. I took #5 of the mycoplasma set today. While dowsing - I got a YES to use the LightWorks on the 660 setting for pain but not to use it for anything else.

I also ordered some serrapeptase, L-Glutathione Tripeptide (for suppositories) & a product called Liver Life by BioRay. I'm looking into trying to boost my Immunoglobulins - I read colustrum may help...

So, I'm veering off from the homeopathic & infrared light track. If anyone is familiar with homeopathics for detox - please let me know. I just have a "gut' feeling that my body has to deal with it in a "physical" way rather than "energetic"....

I could be wrong, though. Maybe the "energetic" approach will help in the future after I go through some detox?

It is very possible that the infrared light may have ousted the Lyme bacteria & I'm left with mycoplasmas to deal with. Mycoplasmas are very nasty little buggers... from what I've been researching.

Something definitely happened from using the LightWorks. I can't really say for sure if it did reduce the Lyme... seems like it may have.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sounds like a great plan Sparkle, some things are just physical. Hoping this helps a great deal.

--------------------
Bob

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

So to prepare (potentials):

Glutathione/coffee suppositories how often??

Methylation probs address if there

Liver cleanse(s) (im dreading this.. you take a break from antimicrobials, right?)

Liver cleanse will cover gallbladder????

What about colonics? Necessary, helpful, or not all that?

Thank you smart, brave people.

bejoy
Member # 11129

Mycotoxins. Yes, mycotoxins are the biggie in my world this week.

(Other than a mild remaining show of babs, this is what I test for.)

I started treating my whole family for mold, fungus and mycotoxins a few weeks ago. We are all suffering from it, due to some bad flooding mostly ten years ago.

I think this explains one daughter's learning issues, the other one's constant angry outbursts and foul moods, their skin condidtions, my husband's serious sleep disorders, libido issues, sad but true, my continued fatigue, even when the lyme and co's are managed.

So I find it to be no coincidence that once I started treating my husband, he immediately started cleaning out the basement. It was full of rotten moldy things that neither of us had had the energy to move for years. I think the FNG homeopathic gave him strength and resistance, and he suddenly felt that he could.

Now there is mold all over the house from the boxes of books and old photos that he brought up to sort out.

My bad cold is remaining persistent, I can't sleep, I've got inflammation pain again, my face is red, my neck went out bad, my adrenals are shot again, when I was almost off of cortef, and I'm crrrrranky. Don't forget to use your blinker if you see me coming down the road!

I turned a large hepa filter on in my daughter's room at night for the past week. I'm feeling like a pill, but she's accomplishing miraculous feats of math never seen before. More validation.

Also, I got some nasty virulent mold strains introduced into my office by a client last week, and now it makes it very difficult to muscle test or douse in there. I got another hepa filter, and have some serious cleaning to do.

Strange mix of irritation, furious rage, overwhelm at the cleanup prospect, and cathartic relief and joy that there is once again a lighthouse at the end of this dreary illness voyage.

My house is sick. It's been keeping me sick. My family is sick from it too. My husband believes me, and is going to do something about it. For a change it is not just all about me, and not all up to me.

He wants the kids and I to leave town a couple of weeks in the summer, so he can dig the basement out entirely, and seal it up.

I'd put this in a thread of it's own, but really this continues to be about PE-1 and biophotons for me.

I'm going to figure out the following:
1. How to rid my house and office of mold and mycotoxins
2. How to clear my body from mold I'm harboring
3. How to reduce my allergies or sensitivities to yeast, fungals, molds and mycotoxins.

So far my best remedy seems to be PE-1 with DesBio FNG, and Systemic Drainage, and magnesium, C, and oral binders.

I think Brussels has some allergy sensitivity magic going on as well that could be a good contributor.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

--------------------
bejoy!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

re: Sparkle, can you use NDF with amalgams in?

Yes... look at the website. I tested NO for methylation issues.

Sorry to hear about the mold problems, bejoy. We moved from a house that may have been moldy. I don't think that was my problem, though.

I'm still pretty ill here & I think there's less of any mold related stuff.

I took the #5 of the mycoplasma set & it's bringing up alot of old history - if you know what I mean... My eye has been feeling weird & I had a staph infection in it when I was a year old. My lymph is sluggish all along that side of my body & I'm nauseous & fatigued... YUCK.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Bob: Yep, I wish you could send me your dentist, too. Well, maybe. This latest amalgam filling I had replaced in December - the thing is still so sensitive that anything hot or cold feels like a spike is being driven up into my head. I had no sensitivity problems with it before, even when part of the tooth was broken off for over 2 years! I really wish I hadn't let it go - I know now that the exposed filling where the tooth broke away really put some mercury in my system (my brain) that would not have happened otherwise. Well, live and learn - I'll just have to deal with what I have now.

Question Bob: In your opinion, is a `biological' dentist necessary for having this done?

Removing my amalgams before I get my system `ordered' so that I can detox properly could make things worse. Look at all the people who've had this done and felt terrible afterward (and I know one personally). There are reasons why. And remember what Gigi used to say about Mercury..... that is has an inhibitory effect on the bugs, actually helps keep them under control. (Remember: Mercury was a `cure' for Syphilis way back when.) So, when you get rid of the fillings, the bugs can have a field day. I'm just saying...... there is an order to all of this, and doing things in the wrong sequence can set you back. (And I seem to respond well to remedies, which IS surprising, isn't it?)

So, anyway, I just started working on the tooth sensitivity issue with homeopathics about a week ago. The first remedy didn't do anything, and I wasn't surprised since it had been going on so long, but wanted to try it to see. So, I moved to Plan B night before last..... used my pendulum on a couple of remedies..... took the new remedy in low potency and......

HOLY COW! I can barely begin to describe my experience night before last! (That's partly because I was half asleep.) I took the remedy at the wrong time - which was when I was almost asleep. But I had been forgetting to take it for 2 days already, so just went for it...... I feel asleep but was awakened suddenly by this giant wave of energy that swept over me, and I was riding on the `crest' of the wave. It was similar to the `vibrating' I've spoken about before after taking remedies, though this was the STRONGEST yet and I felt more `electrified' than anything. Literally, I felt like I could have levitated right off the bed.

The most striking thing, though, was the PAIN that I was having in my FEET. (Been having some issues with my feet, mostly the L foot - probably Achilles related). Anyway, it was like every pain I'd ever had in my feet was manifesting; like some deranged acupuncturist with giant needles was attacking my feet. I would not have been surprised to see sparks and flashes of light coming out of my tootsies. Sometimes it was a sharp, shooting pain, sometimes piercing, other times cramping clear up into the back of my calf, first the L side, then the heel, then the top of my foot, then the toes...... these various pains just alternated in various spots, like little firecrackers going off inside my feet.

I'm not sure how long this went on, but I just stayed in bed and waited it out. Next thing I know, I woke up the next morning with no residual pain at all. (Thank goodness I'm used to stuff like this by now.)

Last night I took the same remedy (only less of it) much earlier, and I still got the `electrified' feeling for awhile, then felt sleepy, and no crazy pains in my footies.

What does this mean? For starters, sometimes I wonder what would happen to me if I added photons to the mix. At this rate, I might end up in some Alternate Universe or something [Big Grin] .

But the fact that I had a `similar aggravation' - worsening of present symptoms - is usually a good sign that good things will happen. So far, no definite changes in either the tooth or the foot/feet problem. But I've had both problems for several months.

Now this remedy (Hecla-lava 6x) is a remedy which can be effective for certain types of neuralgia, so the foot thing may not be that surprising. Earlier, when I dowsed about it for my tooth, I asked if it would do anything for my foot problem and I couldn't get a clear answer. So, I assumed the answer was `no'. We will see. Maybe it will simply open up the channels for a different remedy to work - I've seen that happen many times, too.

BTW, this is a remedy I recently got from India. If anyone is worried that remedies will be destroyed going through the mail or airport scanners, I don't think you need to worry.

This is pretty long so I'll quit here!

--------------------
Tracy

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Sparkle, I like what I read about the BioRay products. Yikes, the NDF is expensive but may last a long time. Plus, I like the fact the metals move out more via the urine rather than the bowel - that's a big plus, I think.

Robin, it sounds like you are able to sense what is in our body, which comes out in your dreams...... that's pretty amazing.

Bob and Sparkle, it's true I may end up needing help on the testing front. But I'm just getting started here. I've got to give it more time before I throw in the towel. If I get sufficiently confident, I could maybe send some saliva to one of you `veterans' and compare our answers. (Clairenotes is a LONG way away from me.) Good suggestion about the meditation; I used to do that every day.

BTW, inability to dowse after a Walmart visit was no surprise - some of my friends who aren't sick feel trashed after being in this new Walmart.

Again, I have to be careful about the Liver Cleanse. My colon it not normal. Most people have a colon that looks a bit like a collapsed horseshoe; mine looks like some kind of Chinese wire puzzle. A single seed or nut can block some of the narrow passages. Imagine what a hundred gallstones could do..... This is why I often have to find alternatives to what works for other people.

As I posted in another thread, Triphala was a disaster for me. And didn't you say the herbs in it are `astringent'? Well, that explains it. Anything astringent stops my bowels from working and creates a lot of pain, even something like cranberry juice. Apple juice plugs me right up but loosens up most people. Go figure.

Bejoy, I had 9 `colds' this winter. It seemed like I did nothing else but kick butt on colds. But it worked! Now, if I suddenly start sneezing and get all kind of mucus coming out - my usual cold symptoms - it's just a purge of excess mucus. NO cold happens. I can hardly believe it myself. This has never happened before.

Anyway, some suggestions to kick your cold - the main symptom that MUST be included is the `crankiness' factor - a change in the mental realm from your normal self. These are the most common remedies for irritability with a cold - compare other symptoms you have, of course but see if any test well for you:

BELLADONNA 30C or 200C (alternating red then pale face, stiffness/pain in neck, inflammation issues, furious rages, wants to escape)

BRYONIA 30C or 200C (red face, stiffness/pain in neck, extremely irritable like a `bear')

If those don't seem to fit, then check out:
NUX-VOMICA
PULSATILLA

--------------------
Tracy

Illinois Gal
Member # 19857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Illinois Gal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New to the board but I've been reading the posts. I'm considering making the trip to Germany. Did anyone come back cured or is everyone who went still having symptoms from coinfections, etc. How do you know for sure the lyme is gone if you have so many symptoms still. I'm not trying to be negative... I so want this to work. Just have some questions about it. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I've been on antibiotics for 2 years now and am looking for alternative treatments that work. Would those of you who went to Germany go again if given the choice? Do you think it was worth it in regards to the benefits you have received in healing?
Posts: 4 | From Illinois | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Tracy -- I don't have much time, but want to at least give you an answer about the dentist. And the answer is yes, it is important if you can afford to have them replaced with a biological dentist. But it is important to have them replaced anyways 1 every month (so a long term plan). The problem is your body sacrifices the existence of yeast to protect cell damage from the mercury. So you end up with a constant supply of alcohol in your system, your body has to deal with. So yes there is an energetic issue and an issue in physiology.

Bejoy -- From your post I now think Freddy Krueger from a nightmare on elm street was actually mold. Hopefully you can get that demon taken care of. Sounds like a combination of mold detox and mold removal. I think if you can get some UV oriented lights in the basement it might also help get rid of the mold. I'll try to post a couple of other things I've found to remediate mold in a space you could use in combination.

--------------------
Bob

heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi illinois gal,

i didn't go to germany but am also considering it as a possibility for the future. as far as i understand the bionic tx is not a cure-all, but most who have gone have experienced immense improvement. they have also purchased machines to take back with them and continue treating the infections with nosodes and photons at home.

hopefully someone with personal experience will speak up here. if not, feel free to post in the bionic 880 thread as well.

best wishes.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Illinois Gal
Member # 19857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Illinois Gal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks heiwalove, that makes sense. I'm researching light therapy here in the US too. I will share what I learn with you all.
Posts: 4 | From Illinois | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

NDF has cilantro.. but it says it can be used with amalgams. here is the protocol:

Patients with Amalgams and Other Metals in the Teeth
The following are the patient instructions I have used for the last year and a half with patients who still had metals in the teeth, or who could not come in to see me, with no side effects reported....

1. Take whatever is required to produce 2 bowel movements that day. Usually Epsom salts or OxyOxc. Wait 30 minutes.

2. Take one ounce of SunRise (contributes an electro negative charge from fulvic acid, bioavailable nutrition and immune support). Wait 20 minutes.

3. Brush your teeth with 10 drops of NDF and spit it out. Rinse with water and spit that out.

4. Put 3 drops of NDF down the back of your throat (with an eyedropper or syringe), followed by rinsing and spitting with water.

5. Put one-three droppers full (26 drops) of LiverLife into a 10 ounce glass of reverse osmosis or distilled water and drink. Wait 30 minutes.

6. Take 4-6 caps of activated charcoal.

7. Drink 8-10 oz reverse osmosis water every hour until the next urination.

8. After that urination, switch to reverse osmosis, mineral re-fortified water close to a pH 9 or you can add a small amount of Tri Salts to alkalize the water and drink 3 oz at a time whenever thirsty.

9. Prepare your meal, raw, alkaline forming and according to your blood type, in a high powered blender. Chew where you don't have amalgams or drink slowly. (No chewing gum.)

10. Take 1 tablespoon of Pines low temperature barley grass powder twice a day after meals in reverse osmosis, mineral re-fortified or you can add a small amount of Tri Salts to alkalize the water. Wait 30 minutes.

11. Take another 4-6 caps of activated charcoal on an empty stomach.

Gradually raise the dose of NDF to 3 drops twice a day, repeating steps 2-7 for the second dose. After that, the goal is to gradually get to 1-2 droppersful twice a day without provoking a nervous system or healing crisis. If you reach a point where you feel anything other than better, revert to the previous dose.

You may not feel much improvement at first because the dose is rather small at the beginning. The important thing is that it doesn't make you worse.

If NDF only makes you feel worse, switch to NDF-Plus and start with 1 drop, following the same instructions above. If none of this works, come see me. NDF gets to the brain in 20 minutes, NDF-Plus in 5 minutes, so you can find out by trial and error very quickly.

This is intended to reduce the metal burden and strengthen you while you are preparing to get your amalgams out. There will be no complete detox until that is done.''

http://www.healingedge.net/store/more_bior_ndf1.html

Thanks, Sparkle.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Tracy- I had a regular dentist do the filling removal. I just did one quadrant at a time. If you instruct a dentist properly - you may be able to just use a regular dentist.

I had some bad experiences with wholistic dentists - so, I don't trust them. Just make sure you instruct the dentist to use a dental dam, have lots of suction, & keep your nose covered by some kind of filter so you don't breathe the mercury vapor. Also, you can take chlorella prior & vit. C after - if I recall correctly... Charcoal is probably good to take, too.

I think there are other things you can do. If you go to a good dentist - they should be able to do it properly. Just go slow & don't have too many removed at one time.

R62 - I used a bobber to dowse in regards to my treatment choices. I also had an Asyra reading about a month or 2 ago.

Some of you may want to check into taking Lauricidin. I always test YES for this... It has many benefits.

http://www.enzymestuff.com/rtmct.htm

http://www.lauricidin.com/

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Ive deleted several posts. I did a search on the bionic and lyme and ran across several pages on LNE where posters had COPIED posts from here and placed on LNE and then the posts, info were critiqued. Is this allowed?
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I don't think our posts are copyrighted. You just have to keep in mind that people will do what they want with anything you post.

I haven't looked at that sight much. I didn't notice a whole lot of information that was useful to me there when I was reading it.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

If I wanted to post there I would. I dont.
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Example:

http://www.lymeneteurope.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2022

Six has her post copied and posted without permission to the board which proceeded to critique. Is this how these boards work?

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R62 That is not how polite people work on the internet, but some people on lymenet Europe are not polite. They do have a good science section with great info, but I have stopped posting in their medical section. I tried to tell them to knock off their rudeness, but it didn't work.

I say to just ignore (some of them got kicked off this board and they can critique all they want but few are well, so again, I say ignore them).

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I absolutely agree with hiker, they should be ignored, no matter what information they possess. Being rude should be discouraged, and we don't have to agree with each other.

When they are on boards with anybody using anything alternative, they would bash these people using bullying tactics. It can get to the point where people don't feel free to express themselves openly. Or are afraid to seek support in anything other then what the pack recommends.

I hope some of these people would grow some compassion for their fellow lymies.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Some people are pathological in their need to express anger... They are probably very repressed.

Best to do something more positive with your time than worry about it.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I was shocked and agree.. still I think there should be some rule about not doing that kind of thing. Done.
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I tell my kids, only post or text things that you wouldn't mind showing up on the front page of the NY Times!

But it is a shock.

I think it's lyme rage!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

NDF plus, I used that for about 2 years, on and off. Strong stuff. You'll need binding support.

I can't answer more as I'm just borrowing this computer.

Another interesting detox that we're doing are vaccination detox (I suppose that by itself woke the borrelia up again for my daughter a bit in the way metal cleansing wakes loads of sleepy critters).

I start to believe that vaccination for some people cause extreme problems to their immune system. Not much my case, not to the extent that my daughter got affected.

Definitively, take the amalgams off. I took them off long ago and I'm still cleaning my genciva from them. This is the main reason I still have one tooth that is sensitive.

If you guys have the money and the expertise, take all root canal teeth off too and replace with the least invasible thing that you can fiind. Clean the jaw from cavitations. I'm reading more and more about it, how these toxins can harm us slowly but surely. Same way as amalgams. slowly but surely they cause disease.

I've seen it on an on, so many critters 'waking up' with mercury chelators.

A cheap tip for mercury chelation is cilantro D3 homemade too. Buy a bottle of good cilantro tincture (I think from the root) and dilute it to D3. Take it with care.

Cilantro tincture by iteslf doesn't go deep in my feeling. Of course, I did normal cilantro cleansing for a long time before I went into the homeopathic dilution. IT reaches muuuch deeper than the tincture, my body doen'st want any tincture anymore.

But again; dangerous thing to do withough proper binders.

Mw liver is working very well again in the last weeks thanks to neural therapy. In fact, it was a blockage on my gall bladder, no the liver.

Robin; as for lymenet europe, there are very few people posting them, many of them were banned from this forum for different reasons in the past (many disturbed this forum and then started to post on LN europe). They are happy to keep on posting there copying pasting things from this forum.

Anothyer thing I'm doing for the cleansing is antibody 'balancing'. Sanum products like Polysans do that for a few pathogens and I felt they acted so deeply that I wondered what would happen if I got a complete 'cleanse' of antibodies. I'm doing that slowly, with a self made 'product' from my saliva. Onlw time will tell. I get really knocked down.

What is great is that somehow the Pandora box stopped to bother me. I'm not fighting any infection for the last 10 days or so. Not a single one. Borrelia 1,000 K seems to have knocked the energy of borrelia left. Let's see for how long...

my daughter was on MMR vaccine nosodes to clean these vaccinations and then yesterday complained of knee pain. I checked, yes, borrelia again. No other coinfection though. So I put her on borrelia 1,000K through photons. The pain is gone again. She's out for the whole day in museums for children here in Brussels.

As for the direct mode of the pE1, sometimes I use pulsed now with nosodes or other homeopathics. About 10% of the time. The rest, I still use direct.

Each homeopathic dilution has a frequency, And even the direct mode has the frequency of the infrareds!! So when we add Nogier pulsiing, we're still adding one more type of pulsing...

I tried activated charcoal, only tested 2 days. It only cleans the organs, GI and liver, but it doesn't seem to clean the matrix.

Chlorella does clean the matrix. Withough a clean matrix, many things won't functoin as the fibroblasts can only transform into the right immune cells there.

gotta go, I'll read this thread calmly when I'm back home.

I hope Sparkle is doing well; and that Tracy gets some success on her penduling!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Forgot to say, nteresting experience from Bejoy

amazing!!

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,

NDF plus binding support?
Give us some suggestions!
You have a wealth of treatment info!

LP

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Robin, as long as you are posting on a `public forum', your words can go anywhere and be used by anyone. Essentially, you have no `reasonable expectation of privacy'. Sorry. [Frown]

Hey, thanks for posting the `amalgam' protocol with the NDF. Good grief. I didn't realize you had to go through so much if you had amalgams.... glad to have that info.

About the amalgam removal, thanks Bob and Sparkle. Well, no dam was used when this last filling was replaced..... I found some info on how to protect yourself homeopathically when having amalgams removed, but of course, I didn't FIND that until the deed was already done. (Maybe I should do some of it anyway, even though it's late - can't decide. )Anyway, no biological dentists around here, and until I get the hyper-sensitivity out of this tooth, I won't do any more.

Had to take a one-day detour from my Hecla-lava remedy - I felt like I was coming down with something beginning yesterday afternoon, and I'm not in the mood for that, so I zapped it with a remedy. Feel fine this morning so it seems to have worked.

I really like Selma's idea of low-potency binders and other supplements, but I thought the `bulk' of binders were what made them effective...... so, I find this very intriguing. I might be able to tolerate some of them in homeopathic form....

--------------------
Tracy

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

So far you all have put nosodes in clear vials and placed on solar plexus (do you use tape?) and bejoy you tested to put drops under your tongue at times as well?

No one has rubbed the nosode on the body and shined the LED directly on that have they? or rubbed nosode on the solar plexus or somewhere else and used the light on the meridian points?

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Anyone read this?

http://www.hansacenter.com/pdfs/IlluminatedPhysiology.pdf

sparkle7
Member # 10397

The liver flush I did was really helpful. My lymph is still feeling a bit sluggish but I'm rebounding & dry brushing. It seemed like the liver flush helped my lymph to drain better. I'm not sure exactly what happened but that's what it felt like.

Alot of my back pain may have been my lymph. I saw a chart of lymph glands & the pain was in the areas of the lymph glands. The chart was just from the front - I don't know if the glands are in the back as well. I'll have to look for more info later.

I'd like to get a lymphatic drainage massage but it's expensive. I probably need alot of them - so, I don't know if 1 or 2 will do the trick. I read there a tea made from cleavers that's supposed to help with lymph drainage. I asked the bobber & it said I didn't need it, though. I do have some Lymphomyosot left.

I think it's a good idea to get the mercury fillings removed. I only have 4 left & no root canals, so it's not as bad as some people. I think it's important to deal with it. You have to do it gradually as to not get too toxic from the removals.

I'll go easy with the NDF Plus. I also got their liver support product. I probably have other toxins that I'm dealing with - not just mercury.

I think Selma did the rubbing on her skin of remedies. I have done the remedies with the LightWorks & under my tongue. I use the bobber & it indicates whether to use orally or with the light.

The mycoplasma remedy set is very strong - so, I'm doing it slowly. The higher dilutions I did with the light but it seems the lower ones I need to take orally.

Looks like a good article - I'll read it later.

Take care!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - yes, you just use medical tape from the drug store.
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle you might want to consult with your bobber when you need to do your next cleanse. Mine I believe is in 6 months or not for a good long time.

From what I understand liver congestion due to gall stones can cause upper back pain. You probably hit on the reason. Inability of the lymph to drain with a sluggish liver.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Bob. I'm not sure how the lymph connects with the liver but I'll look into it. I was reading more about thymus & spleen...

It may just be a systemic toxic overload. The mycoplasmas, Lyme residue & environmental toxins may be clogging up my ability to get rid of everything.

Stuff like charcoal or psylium probably doesn't get to the lymph or liver or in between cells, etc. Selma is right about that. I'll have to keep chlorella in mind.

That's why I figured I'd try the NDF Plus. It's not supposed to be as strong as the NDF regular. It works slower - from what I've read. I might consider making a homeopathic remedy out of that if needed...?

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle -- you might want to consider glutathione suppositories along with the NDF.

--------------------
Bob

bejoy
Member # 11129

I'm going to re-post warnings and suggestions for using biophotons with nosodes.

For those reading these posts, and going it alone, I want you to have the benefit of other people's experience and mistakes.

This is not medical advice or treatment instructions. It is what I have learned and tell myself, based on my own experience, and on reports from Dr. W.'s protocol:

Use only one or very few nosodes at a time.

Don't use other homeopathics even by mouth within a few hours of a light treatment, unless you want to be treated deeply by them during your session.

Use muscle testing or biotensor, or some sort of energy testing to decide on treatment. Get a kinesiologist or ART practitioner to help you, if possible.

Don't touch any bottles of nosodes, homeopathic products, or any other strong foods or agents of any kind for 15-30 minutes after a light treatment. For homeopathics and nosodes, sometimes longer, up to an hour. If you do, you WILL be treated deeply by them.

Allow yourself to sit and rest alone for at least 20 minutes after a light and nosode treatment, so you won't be exposed to other energies or treatment you are not aware of.

Start slow, as in seconds per location, rather than minutes.

Treat when ALONE, unless the necessity to treat a child who is a family member. Others in the room will be treated by accident.

Don't treat other people with light, especially if you are on homeopathics or nosodes. They may pick up your treatment. Let them treat alone, with specifics chosen for their condition.

Remember that anyone with lyme or chronic illness is layered with health issues. Be prepared that this is not a quick fix. Once a pathogen clears, be ready to address the next pathogen, allergy, or toxicity.

These issues can become acute, and it is best to have an understanding expert, such as a naturopath, who will help you, and be available in case of crisis.

Remember to use drainage (to clear out organs and get fluids moving)
and
detox to clear out toxic chemicals,
and
binders, which you swallow to absorb the fall out.
Choices are many.

Treatment works best with some kind of allergy treatment. There are many. Some use light, some don't. Brussels has a very good one, I believe, brilliant woman that she is.

Good luck and best wishes for your healing.

--------------------
bejoy!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I just stumbled on the following site:

http://auraexploration.com/auraenergypatches.html

has anyone seen this? What do you think?

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks again, bejoy & everyone! This form of therapy is not a quick fix.

I tried the aura patches & it didn't seem to do much. Some nice lady sent me some to try to see what I thought...

Yes, Bob - I ordered some glutathione. It should be here soon.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Thanks sparkle for the info on aura patches, i put it in both threads to get a response. I'll definitely circularly file this one.

Let me know how the glutathione works out for you.

--------------------
Bob

Brussels
Member # 13480

I did my first 200K dilution ever by hand from the knee liquid nosode from my daughter. I did it in 2 days, or I would have spent too long... It took me hours. My daughter used it yesterday with photons. She's symptom free (no knee pain) again... She was symptom free since her 100K dilution.

I think that what woke her lyme was the MMR vaccination detox, in the same way that metal detox can make critters show up. She still has some more detox to do.

After that, I wonder if she won't be showing up more heavy metals, as she never treated heavy metals agressively as I did. She never tested for stronger heavy metal detox agents....

I'm still detoxing metals from my gums but so far, no more Pandora box effect.

I used clay for biofilms for a couple of days, I wonder if that didn't help?? Also activated charcoal for 2 days too. Then they simply stopped testing. And I went back to my normal combo chlrella etc...

I'm really more healthy apparently than most people around me, the ones I used to call healthy. They're fighting pollen infection, coughs, candida infections, hubby is fighting now gout again...

I'm just taking my combo of cleansers and doing some Nogier here and there (specially for the tooth).

But I have absolutely no infection symptoms, nothign tests active, not even a cold for the last 2 weeks.

NDF-Plus knocked me more than any borrelia treatment. It was very strong in the beginning, until it stopped having any effect. I ingested drops of it. If you do a search, you'll find my old posts on them, probably under hardynaka, my old screen name.

Now I'm using cilantro D6 home made for my tooth. I guess my load of metals after 3 years of chlorella and other chelators is now low.

Somehow, I feel the relation between critters and heavy metals was very real. They were probably a big reason for my Pandora box effect, I feel. I don't test for most chelators now, except for this cilantro homeopathic. I used it both ingested, rubbed or with the PE1.

Bejoy is right on caution. Using few nosodes each time with photons. And never ever forget the cleansing homepathics as while you use photons, you'll react much better with homeopathics.

I think some blockages are released with photons and the body gets smarter on reading homeopathic frequencies, ingested or rubbed.

Dr. W. uses basically homeopathics to clean patients while on photons. Plus the ozone for killing other critters that rise.

I know I'm better because I don't need anymore any of the normal cleansing Heel products, no more Sanum products AT ALL, no more even the Ubichinon Citrokehl mix to boost ATP as I craved before.

My daughter though started testing for the magic combo Ubich Citro again after her lyme got active few days ago. I feel the magic mix works well cleaning the cells in an amazing way. I strongly recommend it, this double mix test well for most people suffering from any chronic disease.

I'm kind of trying to keep well and having time to treat things I never really worried much like grey hair, one sensitive tooth, and wondering if I could have healthier nails on my feet.

I found a wonderful site in French though about homeopathy, vaccination cleaning and EMR protection, if anyone is interested I will do a copy paste on it. Cheaper solutions for EMRs protection!

I also found an interesting machine called Quantec, that does radionics. I start to suspect that what AI does is similar or is generated with such a machine. If not this machine exactly, something very similar to it, almost for sure. I just got a book on it.

As for the people worried with GI parasites, for me the KMT worked the best with them. I had loads of sweating on the parasite programs, and felt clearly something being cleaned in my brain. I used the GI parasitic programs on and off during the whole time I was with active lyme.

Parasites are both in the GI and in the brain, as their cycle uses our brain...

As for guys trying to use neuraltherapy, this is very good to solve stuck problems (like when one eye is constantly infected, or a muscle is always in pain, or a knee, or a tooth, etc). It is usually neural therapy that unblocks something and causes the affected area to self heal.

To find where is the point to treat, I only use energetic test. I usually as the 9 MFT points (or EFT points) first, while holding the problematic area. When you find the point, I treat either with procaine or with tapping.

Healing starts almost immediately when you got the right 'trigger' point. If none of the points test, you gotta try to find where is the blockage. It takes longer, but it pays back.

As for binders with NDF-Plus, I have no doubt you need them. NDF, cilantro, zeolite, whatever substance that takes metals off will stirr metals before flushing them away.

No chlorella for me while taking such chelators = danger, REAL danger. Danger of air hunger, of heart problems, high blood pressure, not to say all the GI related problems that arise, days, weeks after taking chelators.

Even photons can move metals, in my experience. Either by killing (bugs liberate heavy metals), or by moving metals by themselves. Appying photons on liver, GI tract or any organ (articulation, for example) can liberate heavy metals according to energetic tests.

Specially because blockages are lifted and then, parts of your body that didn't detox start to detox by themselves.

So photons without binders = certain trouble IF you suffer from severe chronic disease.

Now I can use my PE1 for 15, 30 minutes even, I have no more problem. But I never stop taking binders once a day.

I treat many people around me, with homeopathics, with nosodes, with PE1, I do remedies every day, I deal with these remedy frequencies every day and it's no problem anymore.

But I was extremely sensitve just a few months ago... When I started this thread, I was very vunerable to photons. Now I feel I have a sort of barrier of protection around me. I guess I'm just healthier, that's all.

I am also using home made products based on my own saliva information. Each person will test for different products. I am doing a second round of saliva product, and will be going to the third round soon. Not every person reacts the same way though, but I got knocked down with my second sample...

Children seem to have no bad reaction, except that they are able after to eat most things that they were allergic before. Even milk, my daughter is now taking cow milk without any problem. Even shrimp!

I still though had no case of wheat allergy healing because I know no one with wheat allergy. If anyone with wheat/gluten allergy is willing to try, I'm ready to do the product for free to try to address this allergy, that I know is one of the most difficult allergies to heal. Contact me in PM.

Funny that when we change, our saliva changes, and then I can't use the older saliva anymore as base. The saliva contains information of antibodies, from allergies, from critter antibodies, and it seems, hormones. It is a wonderful source for healing or balancing.

It can't though kill borrelia! For that I'm still trusting the PE1 + nosodes!!

Homeopathic NDF seems not to work. I tested that before. You gotta take the real drops! Be ready for being knocked down. If nothing happens, great, but if it does, just be ready.

I got twice awful experiences while metal detoxing, maybe 3 times. Once with NDF plus, the other with Phospholipid Exchange, then another by itself (self healing, I just got an explosion of metals being flushed out, incredible pain from my knee). Chlorella saved me in most cases. Another life savior was MSM in powder, when chlorella itself couldn't hold. Bitter awful taste, but I ate that like sugar, in big full spoons, so much I needed it.

My parsley tincture is getting now good, it seems to help the kidney. My favorite for the kidney until now is still bear garlic D1, home made, but I will see if parsley tincture will test good for as long as bear garlic tests.

As for electrolytes home made, i use himalayan salt in a glass bottle, just a bit until I feel the water a tiny bit salty. I sucuss the bottle about 100 times and take it with herbs or by itself during the day, about once or twice a day. Electrolytes are extremely important for detoxing.

And never forget enzymes, they do too many things to describe here, from probable biofilm destruction, to balancing the flora, to detox, killing, performing many chemical reactions, digstion etc. Healthy people need enzymes, sick people will take much longer to heal without good enzymes.

Now I chose to remain on Rechtsregulat on a D1 dilution. It takes ages to finish one single bottle, my whole family is on it. Anyone doing energetic tests can see it tests as good as undiluted product. One bottle makes at least 10 bottles on that dilution. And we need only a few drops as D1 is a homeopathic dilution, while on the undiluted product you need 10-15 ml a day.

I don't know how are other people on photons doing, but what I find crazy is that my food intake fell drastically. I don't need to eat any intermediary snacks anymore. I do pretty well even if I skip a whole meal, while before I would just collapse. I know it has to do with photons as the change was too fast.

Today I had breakfast early, we drove the whole way back home. I had a small sandwich at 13, and was not hungry until 19hs. I ate my dinner, but could have skipped it without much drama. Photons are amazing!!

i'll get back to this thread later and try to read what I lost during these 2 weeks!

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The NDF-plus looks like a good product, but my doc told me my kidney is a weak link so I need to focus metal elimination via fecal route. Sucks with the leaky gut, but hopefully the progurt is addressing that as I go along.
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to hear such progress with you and your daughter Brussels! Very inspiring for all of us going the energetic route.

btw, I don't recall if you or your family used AI. If so, did you find an allergy treatment that surpasses it? I will PM you if that is the case.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Selma, thanks so much for all the great info!

I'm having a great deal of pain in my back. I just got the NDF plus & a liver support product from the same company. I'm going to go very slow with it.

Thanks for the warning, Selma. I haven't started it but I'll keep everyone posted. Sounds like very strong stuff.

I'm going to be working with the glutathione & serrapeptase - when it arrives, too.

At this point, I have a feeling that it's the toxins that are causing me all of the problems. I don't think my body is detoxing well.

I had my menstrual period & it was very bad. Lots of pain. I think the liver flush stirred up alot of stuff & it was released via my menstrual period. (Sorry to be so graphic - guys...).

It's good in a way since I think it's got to get out somehow - it's just difficult. I don't think I am dealing with pathogens - I just think it's the toxins at this point. I'm not sure which is worse.

I did use the LightWorks for a bit on my back & pelvic area today. I had to do something & my dowsing said it should be OK.

I recently found out that natropathic physicians are actually illegal in the state I'm living in.... They can be fined & put in jail here... I think there are a few around but they are very quiet about it.

Kind of bizarre.... This is all great info you are all posting. Thanks very much. Especially for the people in places like this state where they may not be able to find help with all of this.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Are you sure it's naturopathic physicians with or without a license? Many claim to be naturopaths without any certification whatsoever
sparkle7
Member # 10397

They do not give naturopathic doctors licenses in this state...

US states which specifically prohibit the practice of naturopathy: South Carolina,[44][43] and Tennessee.[45][43]

also -

In Tennessee and in South Carolina, the practice of naturopathy is illegal.

Tennessee law, for example, provides that the practice of naturopathy is a Class B misdemeanor, but renders this prohibition inapplicable to "persons who comply with the regulatory laws of the state with respect to the practice of the various healing arts."

Without a similar textual qualification, however, a South Carolina statute prohibits the practice of naturopathy and subjects offenders to a fine not to exceed $500 or imprisonment for a period not exceeding one year, or both.

------

It seems pretty weird since they do studies on alternative medicine at the university here... It may improve the economy here if they got up to speed on some of the newer techniques in naturopathic medicine. They could actually have medical tourism coming here if they modernized their view on this subject.

What do I know...? I don't have a PhD...

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

what about chiros? Many of them practice similar to NDs out here on the west coast
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Sorry to ask... Sparkle and Bob.. did you do the basic hulda clark liver cleanse?

I'm hurting again.. spot up under ribs. Last time doc gave me a slew of unda drops that helped. When this happens that band across upper abdomen is sore and esp spot to right of upper middle abdomen near right rib cage. Tummy area usually gets sore feeling as well. I'm guseeing its the liver.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Not necessarily. Can easily be gallbladder when it's under right ribs. I have this issue and need to do the cleanse too
Brussels
Member # 13480

Liver almost always needs milk thistle. Many Chinese herbs also help (I'm pretty sure 1st chinese can propose a few liver detox herbs).

Chlorella helps too. I also add some cilantro drops rubbed on the liver + gall bladder, I find that cilantro X6 works even better than tincture. It probably helps moving toxins and heavy metals that get stuck there, I feel. The relief is almost immediate.

A friend of mine with lyme has bought rain tree liver herbs, it is helping her. They tested very good for her.

For gall bladder, I find that lemon works too. Taken a bit many times a day. There was a recipy here with lemon and flaxseed oil (if my memory is good?) that worked well for my gall bladder too.

Best of all though are homeopathics on LM potencies, energetically tested for each organ. That was what my lyme doctor did for me. It saved me lots of trouble.

To try to pull more toxins from the skin, I find jojoba oil helps, when rubbed on belly, kidney area, then on soles. When in doubt, rub on the whole body, it is VERY relaxing. I usually did that before bed time.

I just read recently that the Ayurvedic naturopaths propose to do a oil cleaning ingesting ghee butter and rubbing oils on the skin. The detox recipy had also cilantro in powder (so from seeds) and loads of fresh cilantro. If eating lots of ghee though, they don't recommend any oily food or animal protein in the same day.

I didn't know about that Ayurvedic recipy, but when I was feeling toxic, I craved oils, specially butter. Oils 'attach' to pesticides, heavy metals, dioxines and God knows what more.

I suppose that is the reason why so many lymes crave for eggs and oily foods. I did.

Recently, I tested energetically ghee butter and it did come as helping to clean heavy metals. I wouldn't take it though if I were in trouble with gall bladder, as this is pure oil! The gall bladder would be overcharged, I suppose?

MSM will help the liver like glutahtione, I suppose (I never tried glutathione), and is powerful to detox without 'stirring' toxins, in my experience.

If you build a good detox program and keep changing it every two weeks or so (because your body changes), addressing lymph, liver + gall bladder, GI tract, kidneys and possibly detoxing through skin, nothing can stop progress, in my opinion.

One can kill without pause and without feeling toxic, the days can go almost normal, almost as though one is not sick, when proper detoxing goes on. It is more an art than science though.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Joey, no I didn't do AI and I feel I won't do it, not for the moment at least. I'm working with my own saliva products and they 'test' energetically better than AI for the moment.

I think I know how the AI products are generated as I found quite a few references of products here in Germany and Switzerland using radionics and frequency imprints. I suppose the Asyra is not that different.

If I 'test' one day for AI, I will let you know. For the moment, no one at home tests for it.

As for how to do your own homeopathics, google or read my old posts. I think Truthfinder did some posts on that too.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle (and Joey!), as for parasites, never think you don't have these... They grow when the immune system is weak.

Same for candida and mucor. No way, a chronic lyme sufferer will be a good candidate to get these infections, parasites included.

Symptoms are just so similar with lyme, or lyme co-infections, candidal infections and other microbes. Like brain fog, for me, it's a symptom number one for parasites....

Never say never, that is my rule after having got lyme.

I never thought I was going to have troubles in most of my organs, but during lyme, I had troubles with almost everything, from teeth, sinus, brain, many hormones/glands, blood circulation, lungs, ear, eyes, heart, liver, gall bladder, kidney, GI tract, lymph, pancreas, most articulations, then muscles... even my skin, it got much worse during lyme, with loads of infections...

Same for cavitations. I start to believe this is MUCH more common than what people think.

I also realize that my nails are weaker than before lyme too. And only now I have time and patience to try to solve the problem of grey hair, now I got almost all my hair grey while before lyme, I rarely needed to paint.

so no way, lyme affected every single part of my body, from hair to toe nails. Parasites were just one tiny part of the picture.

I do feel that one doesn't need to buy a KMT to kill parasites, as they do test on and off (I think I never used it for more than a few weeks a year for GI parasites).

I could borrow mine the first time from my naturopath. I'm sure that there must be other ways than buying.

I have the general impression that most people using the KMT didn't have much trouble with GI parasites. Somehow, these eletromagenetic frequencies seem to work well with larger parasites (while photons work better with smaller critters?). I'm sure people using Rife would have an opinion on that.

The advantage of the KMT is that you run one program and get dozens of parasites at once. With Rife, you need to find the frequency of each parasite first, and attack one by one...

Brussels
Member # 13480

Photons + nosodes: Kill or neutralize?

I suppose the answer for me is:
- lower dilutions, up to 60D help the body kill, provoke clear herxes (for active infection or/and acute infection)

- 100D, 200D somehow like above, but test when infection is less active, less feeling like 'acute' if you understand what I mean. ONe may herx but less intensely than with lower dilutions.

- higher than 200D, for example, like 30K (or 30C), 200K, 1,000K (or 1000C): almost no symptom is felt then (or very few symptoms), it acts more on the energetic field, almost imperceptible herxes.

when you reach like needing ONLY 1,000K, you don't really feel sick anymore and wonder if you still have lyme. So that is what I suppose dr. W. was talking about neutralizing borrelia?

If you still test for 30K and 200K though, symptoms may arise if you don't treat.

That is based on my and my daughter's experiences.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I wrote somewhere above I used cilantro D3 but it was a mistake, it was cilantro D6 that I use.
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement