LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 and the Bionic therapy (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: PE1 and the Bionic therapy
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R62 -- that's just to the right under the rib is a liver or gall bladder or both screaming for help. Yes, I had the same pain and did the hulda clark liver cleanse. I haven't had it since so I believe it did take care of that problem. But I had to do it more then once, 3 times in fact to get all of it out. I'll probably do one every 6 months from now on.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parasites and RIFE!

Selma I am speaking from the exsperince of a person that did not know IF would wake up ALIVE .

I have used KMT at MY llmd `s office.But did not feel much of diference as that happened right after I have done major parasites cleansing as that is what I thougth I have even though my PCP and colonoscopy and endoscopy showed NOTHING as always happens in every LYME patient!!

My rife was screaming on every frequency in 2006 cleansing stoped in JANUARY when finaly found SELF diagnosed LYME and coinfecitons ( june) .I have used RIFE on many pathogens and parasites before.YES you need to take one frequency at a time but you address the parasites that you really know.

I actually ask for which pathogen is first to be dealt with , how many frequencies at that time and which one is the most beneficial from a long list of them that are listed on CAFLS list.

The RIFE helps reaches the brain and helps a lot.But you still need to take things internally based on HULDAS protocoll..and add other herbs if you wants.The best is to be on JUICING while doing the PROTOCOLL as it eradicates more.

By the way PEOPLE can also try the AUTOZAPPER!

It is a cheaper version , I own one , and hit parasites as WELL.I owned before http://www.bestzapper.com/zapper.html
but later I learned that the best one is
http://zap.intergate.ca/ ..due to the bateries savings.

The work on same almost principles..and if YOU are in JUICING reaches the GUT as WELL.Have had results myself and is very easy to use.NO brainer !

When I still did not know about lyme.I hooked up the wires atached to a alumin foil and a paper towel wet on top of it so I did not have to touch the alumin foil and run the AUTOZAPPER .

But RIFE does way much more than KMT in my opinion.Is great to have them all as I am sure that KMT can be used for other things as well but I would choose a rife before an KMT.I still use it on some frequencies even yet.

Also no matter what testing I do or I have done to my llmd...if I run the frequencies and MY MACHINE does not sing it is clearly a sign that is not active ..the lamps also do not turn PINK but stay BLUE or light pink.

That is also a teller for me that the infections IS NOT THAT OF ACTIVE and CAUSING the SYMTOMS .So for ME THIS TELLS a lot.I still use it IF I get that I have benefits from it.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great info, Selma. Thank you!

For beginners like me..

30D is the same as 30X, 200D same as 200X?

Bob.. thank you. Three in a row or one every month for three months?

Unda drops 234 and a group containing I think 256 helped, but I think I need to get down to the problem.. this happened after my mepron, biaxin treatment when my gut fell apart.

I've been a little terrified of doing this.. expecting a large stone I cant pass, but thats just not comnon, right?:-)

Anyone found a need for oxygen therapies? I have been feeling low oxygen and last IV myers, glut, my blood pooled back into tube and it was scarily dark red.

Lastly, are you all testing for homeopathics based on having the bottle in hand or do you have test kits?

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alv, what kind of rife do you use? I have a KMT that came damagd and is being replaced. I hope it is worth the money.. I hope it also gets protoza well.

The KMT has setting for meridian balance, lymph drainage, pain and other similar settings. I wonder if it is more of a zapper like tens machine.

KMT energetically tested better for my children and for me, thus I purchased it... months ago.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alv, thanks for the great info.

The big disadvantage of the KMT is the time that it takes to use each program. Rife is so fast and you can treat many people in a day, while the KMT, only one person can use at a time.

I guess you are right on power, that Rife should work 'better' or faster as this is not microcurrent.

I start to feel that there are somehow two types of people: the ones that need strong treatments to get results, and the ones that need gentler treatments to get results.

I'm clearly not the first type. I never had big trouble to find good killers, nor my daughter (except for FSME though), but I have MUUUCH more trouble in finding balancing and cleansing therapies.

Other people need loads of killers in great amounts to get any improvements.

So for me, no way, I chose the KMT to Rife. It was easy to use, it did some lymph drainage, it usually calmed me almost immediately...

When you connect yourself to the programs, you'll see that it doesn't start with killing (by energetic tests), but probably starts on moving the lymph, only then it adds killing/ neutralizing frequencies of pathogens.

For what I read about Rife, herxes can be horrible and I'm more afraid of herxes than of parasites.

With the KMT, when I start to feel I'm getting toxic, I just stopped it and continued next day.

But each person is different and I'm glad that Rife exists as it does seem to help thousands of people!!

Scott has both a Rife and a KMT and he prefers his KMT though.

I suppose another main difference is that you see an immediate result with Rife (like a specific parasite being erradicated, at least for a few hours or days), while with the KMT, things take more time (as it only stops reproduction, but doesn't exactly kill if I understood well).

The KMT sounds to me better with small kids too. But of course, if I hadn't got the results I wanted, I was going to be still searching for other solutions!

Great tip on zappers too. Thanks a lot!!! I never used them, but they always make me curious.

Could you also post the link about the list of Rife frequencies you said above? Just out of curiosity and to get a whole list of pathogens too. I can then compare with the KMT!!

Thanks.

A last question: do you also feel that Rife works better with parasites (larger critters), while photons work better with microbes (smaller critters)???

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R62 once every two weeks is probably best. If you feel comfortable you can base your decision on when based on enegetic testing. As far as size of the stones. They are not truly stones like, stones you find on the ground. There more lime green and gushy. If you let them sit for a while the shrivel up like a raisin.

My first cleanse I had stones the size of large green grapes. By the last cleanse, I had about 20 about 1/2 the size of a pea. I energetically test not to need a cleanse for a good long time (like every 6 months). The cleanse was certainly necessary for me. I suspected I had liver issues for some time. The cleanse confirmed it, but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thanks, Bob.:-)
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm having very bad back pain & it sounds like I have some sort of liver problem... judging from what I read on other websites.

I took 1 drop & then 3 drops later in the day of the BioRay Liver Life & it pushed me over the edge. I had a very painful menstrual period. The Liver Life really did it to make things worse - a few days later.

I don't blame the products but I think I'm dealing with some serious liver issues. I'm not exactly sure of the cause. I've been taking pain killers for years now - so, it might be that...?

My back pain was so bad I couldn't walk or get up. I think the BioRay is a good product but I'm not sure I'm ready for it. I may need something less extreme to start off.

Any suggestions? I read that Selma was doing well with cilantro tincture in homeopathic form... I get confused with the dilutions. I'm not sure how to translate D to X or C, L, LM, etc.

I think there was a chart someone posted. Can you clarify, Selma? I just want to make sure we're on the same page with the dilutions.

After doing the liver flush - I felt pressure in my abdomen. I didn't pass many stones. Mainly small ones & not alot.

When I got my period, though, the blood was very dark towards the end. Sometimes toxins can be eliminated via the menstrual period... So, something is happening but I'm not sure what.

My liver definitely needs some work, though.

m0joey- I could check into some chiropractors. There are people here & there but they keep it a bit quiet - for obvious reasons.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle -- it sounds like you still have a lot of stones inside the liver. On the thread carrying the instructions, it mentioned when you do the first cleanse many of the stones in the back of the liver move forward. It's possible you've move new stones back into the gall bladder. And there stuck again. You can do the cleanse every two weeks until the liver is clear. I've done it 3 times and I think it is finally clear of all stones.

--------------------
Bob

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sparkle--sounds like you need hardcore detox. are you doing the epsom salt/EDTA/hydrogen peroxide/apple cider vinegar baths too??
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! I posted on a thread at Curezone about this... Seems the way out is through.

It seems that this sort of thing happens as part of the process. I just wasn't expecting it. It happened about 10 days after the flush. I was going to start NDF Plus & their liver support product but it may be too extreme at the moment.

I have done baths with Epsom salt. I may want to try the other ingredients but the EDTA may be to much at the moment. I've done epsom salt with hydrogen peroxide & baking soda in the past.

I actually tried this stuff called magnesium gel with Luwang oil & it helped. It's nice stuff & it was better than the plain magnesium oil.

I'm kind of afraid of doing another flush right now... What do you think, Bob? Some people at Curezone say - you just have to have faith that it will work. Some women there say that it gets better especially with the menstrual issues, etc.

I really feel I'm on target but it's just hard being incompasitated (spelling?) like this. It's very painful. In some weird ways I actually feel better... go figure?

Thanks for all of your help! Big kiss...

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - I hope you don't think all of this is hyjacking your thread, Selma.

I don't think the killing is as bad as the detox. I think people may be putting too much emphasis on killing as opposed to support & detox. This is just my experience, though.

I think I did alot of killing with just the LightWorks - no nosodes. Getting it out through my liver - is another story.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle, back pain could be kidney problem too. Are you taking something for your kidneys?

You are certainly right. Too much stress on killing is not what all of us can stand. Repeating again, I find killing easy compared to detoxing. For detoxing, the work is about 5 times more difficult as you got to find the right remedy(or remedies) for each detoxing organ (liver + gall bladder, kidney, lymph, GI tract, sometimes skin, sometimes lungs too....).

X= D. X is used in the US, D here in Europe.

If using cilantro in any form, do it only rubbed at first. You gotta add alcohol to make it go deeper when rubbed according to my homeopath.

If you ingest cilantro, in the way you are now, is no good idea as you'll be moving more toxins away. When you rub the detoxing organs (liver, gall bladder, pancreas, kidney, whatever is in trouble, at least it will be more 'constrained').

I mean, that is my feeling. At least, when you rub on your liver, for example, you'll help the liver get better as you move toxins away from it, and the liver can work better after. But if you ingest cilantro, you'll put more stress all over, liver included. You can do that when you get better!

Crossing fingers for you, Sparkle.

Another thing to look into is reflexology, but do with care and drink lots of water. The foot point for the liver is right side, a bit under the two last smallest toes. If you feel pain or feel the point is hard, that is where the trouble is.

But don't massage a lot in the beginning, only gently. Increase time (like from 1 minute, to 2 minutes... ) until you reach 15 minutes 2x day. You can also increase strength slowly, with the back of a pencil, for example, to get more strength. But only after a few days. Or to step on river round stones is another way... In the first days, do only with the fingers.

If you want to check if the problem is in the kidney though, you have to find the kidney point in reflexology too. It's more or less in the middle of the feet, both right and left feet (= right and left kidney). Lots of pain or hardness = trouble. But with kidney, don't do much as you can't drink too much water (or you'll stress the kidney, according to a reflexologist I knew...).

But it's good to check where the trouble is. Back pain for me is more often kidney trouble, but I guess when the liver + gall bladder is in big trouble, you may have pain on the back too?

Good luck, Sparkle!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

My daughter is having a relapse, for sure.

In Belgium, first I didn't have the right cables to use the PE1, so I didn't use for a whole one week. For me, it was fine, as I do think I'm out of lyme for the moment. But for her, it was not good.

Second problem, I didn't take any of the borrelia D potencies with me, because I thought she was over it. Not from borrelia, nor from her knee nosodes. I only took the highest K dilutions.

I didn't test her every day either, as she was so well. She ate bad (too much sugar, too much white flower, no more organic, we ate in restaurants almost every day etc...). The aunty was giving her sweet drinks (syrups with fruits) in the morning. I didn't give her the cleansing herbs every day either.

I treated her for MMR vaccinations and gave her the borrelia 1,000K ingested (very high potency).

After that, she started getting pain on her knee again. Nothing too bad, but that for me was an alarm. This was in the second week. I tested the K potencies borrelia and knee nosodes, nothing tested. So I didn't do the nosode + photon treatment with her.

We came back home, she is having some knee pain every evening, but during the day, she's fine, playing outside the whole day. Yesterday I kept asking 'borrelia?' and getting yes, yes.... Still didn't find the right nosodes though.

I decided to test the D potencies today in the morning and got a yes. Even for the borrelia antibodies...... I'm a bit discouraged again.

We gotta re-start again then. She took two of my borrelia antibodies nosodes, the highest I have here (30D and 60D). I'll add borrelia D nosodes tomorrow. She's starting again from 15D, which is very very low. Meaning, active infection again.

I tested rickettsia for her, got a yes. Chamydia, another yes... Well, then I stopped testing... I know what it means. It's borrelia fully back!

I'm writing that not to discourage you guys. I'm well, really, nothing is testing, I'm on other treatments (trying to balance hormones, trying to take my root canals away for good)... So it's only my daughter. She's not back to stage 1, but she's back again to active infection.

I guess my mistake was to have forgotten to take the right cables from the PE1 and then interrupt suddenly photon treatment in the middle, to have let her go into bad diet while she was still in treatment and to have let my D potencies in Switzerland.

Living and learning. I hope that tomorrow my mood will be better.

Hugs to you all. I hope Bejoy and Sparkle will also get better soon.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Selma! I'm going to try making some cilantro tea to apply to my back. It may be better to try this rather than a tincture since it's less strong...? I'll add some alcohol to get it to absorb & do a compress.

I've also been looking into reflexology.

I know traveling can be stressful & eating holiday or food you don't cook is all part of life... My partner can't cook so when I'm really ill - he brings me all kinds of things. Down here in the south - it's like junk food heaven.

There are some great health food stores & farmer's markets but junk food is everywhere. They put fake butter on everything & it's really yucky.

Anyway, I found this post on Curezone which made alot of sense to me.

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1395758#i

------

Pat,

You're right about the liver playing an integral part with estrogen and ovulation. Keeping that in mind, here's something you might want to know:

The innervation for your female reproductive organs are in your lower back. Irritation or pain in the organs often results in lower back pain. I've seen this a lot in female clients.

Also, innervation for your liver is midback. And, of course, the entire spine is interrelated. When I began flushing out gallstones, the structure of my spine changed immensely, and I had to see a chiropractor for relief. Since then, I make it a habit to get an adjustment after each flush.

If you think about the way your body is put together... think about the space those Gallstones were occupying, and the pressure that put on the liver and surrounding organs and tissues. Then, think about the pressure that may have put on the spine, etc, etc. The body is a whole, and when doing these Liver Flushes , it has to be viewed that way... or the results and changes can seem pretty baffling.

Personally, I did experience more clotting, and after the first 10 flushes or so, my lower back started going out. It didn't just hurt... it went out, and I couldn't sit or stand on my own accord. What I discovered was that after years of having those gallstones in there, affecting the functioning of my liver and hormone production... my reproductive system had been greatly affected by it. When I released the stones, the reproductive system had to make some changes, too. I was worried for awhile, but I kept flushing in good faith, and I can say that now... I have the most painless periods I've ever had (and the mood swings are greatly improved, as well.)

My point is... when you make a change in your body like this, it is going to take some time for everything else to readjust. The body is a self-healer, and healing takes time. There's nothing wrong with getting some extra help-- like a chiropractor, massage therapist, or whatever. You definitely could talk to your doctor, but unfortunately... most doctors don't believe the liver flush works, and don't view the body as a whole. You could end up with more problems going that route (speaking from experience.)

Mainly, you just have to be patient and trust the process. This liver flush is powerful... it will make changes in the body, but it will do it the way nature intended it... not the way modern medicine does it. It may sound strange... but I'd have to say that you back pain and clotting are a GOOD SIGN... a very good sign that you really needed the liver flush. Keep flushing!

Best of luck!

------

I do feel like I'm getting better but this back issue is bad... It may actually have to do with reproductive organs, as well.

I just have to take care of it & see where it will lead me. It may be a major shift. I felt many things change after the liver flush - so, I think it's going in the right direction even though I'm feeling pretty bad now.

Something had to be done to get the liver functioning properly. I don't know if "stones" are the issue but at least I found an area that needs support in order to get well.

They don't really tell you this when you see most doctors...

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Selma -- sorry to hear about your daughter relapsing. Hopefully she'll be better soon and bejoy too.

Sparkle, I have the sense you should do another flush, just my intuition. You still have stones, I think if you put your hand on your liver and free your mind and meditate on it, you'll have your answer.

I thought the write up was very good. If you choose to do another cleanse, it might be helpful for your significant other to give you a few good messages. Especially if he wants something good to eat beyond junk food. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

Brussels
Member # 13480

She's not testing for borrelia nor coinfections since borrelia ANTIBODY treatment yesterday.

First day without pain in the evening (yesterday), let's see how she goes today.

She's got candida parapsilosis for the first time now though.

Ricketsia and chlamydia stopped testing without being addressed...

Guess I over reacted. I hope things will get back in track soon.

Thanks Bob!

And good luck in your findings Sparkle!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Selma, are you using a test kit to test or do you have nosodes for all the pathogens?
Thank you for your updates.

Sparkle.. hang in there. You are a strong and inspiring person. Would castor oil compress help?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Robin, I use both slides from dr. K. (I guess they are sort of photos from pathogens, but we see nothing on them, just a few colors), and homeopathic dilutions with pathogens, the nosodes used for TEST-only purposes.

These nosodes are found in Germany, Stauphen Pharma or Meripharm, they have slightly different strains.

I can also test using the remedies to heal, not only testing nosodes.

Testing nosodes can be used to heal, even though their dilutions are made to find out the problem, not to treat, in fact.

Example, for borrelia and most pathogens, we usually use the D6 dilution in normal test kits. For certain tuberculosis strains (like from a person I tested yesterday) they use a D30 though!

I think they define the potencies based on practice (EAV or muscle test). Germany is very advanced on such energy medicine and I trust their dilutions.

Having said that, in Belgium, I tested a woman whom I thought didn't have borrelia (I had tested her with the slides and with the D6 nosodes quite a few times before, she always tested negative).

She's a chronic sufferer, more than 30 years of poly arthritis. I knew it was infectious, but didn't know it was borrelia all the way because these two testing materials were giving me a negative.

Well, I tested her for the other D dilutions (from 6D to 200D), the ones that dr. W. uses. Bingo. She tests only for higher dilutions, about 100D, 200D.

It means, in my head, that her infection is not that bad (but it is chronic), but not that active as it was for me or daughter or people with clear lyme symptoms. It's amazing she doesn't develop further symptoms until now, for more than 30 years!!!

She's EXTREMELY energetic and is reaching 70.

Of course she doesn't believe it's borrelia. She won't get any treatment for that due to her beliefs. But that's another issue!

Another way to find an infection of borrelia is through antibody testing. These nosodes are also available through Meripharm. The person in charge there told me that sometimes even the borrelia 200D doesn't test, but some people test for the antibodies of borrelia. They have a series of 5 or 6 dilutions there, until D60.

That is why they are selling these antibody dilutions now, to help practioners identify some hidden cases of lyme, he told me.

I'm treating my daughter with the D30 and D60. She was testing for almost all other D dilutions (not antibodies) too. When I ask 'priority', her body tells me 'antibody', NOT borrelia nosodes.

So I treated her with the antibodies only. Another bingo! Now nothing tests, it's the 3rd day, not a single co-infection shows up, neither borrelia. She's not testing for any of the borrelia dilutions, even the highest I have, 1,000K.

I'm only giving her now through mouth two Sanum products, for candida parapsilosis and L-forms of candida. No pain in her knee for 3 days now.

I suspect her vaccination detox woke borrelia up, but it's great to know that she's NOT back to stage 1 or 2 of treatment as I initially thought. I hope, at least!

Another good way to see if someone has active lyme is to test your favorite borrelia killer. For us, it's with no doubt cats claw, whole herbin tincture, that will test more often.

I always keep cats claw somewhere easy to reach. It was cats claw testing 3 mornings ago that made me immediately think of active borrelia for my daughter. That is when I decided to go test the lower dilutions of borrelia nosodes and found a very active infection.

Now cats claw stopped testing again. It ALWAYS stops testing immediately after photons + nosodes.

A last way to test is with liquids imprinted with pathogen frequency. I'm sure the Rife people could provide/ sell these frequencies in water for testing purposes.

I test with the imprinted water from the KMT (that uses microcurrent). If program 3 tests, I know I have GI parasites. If program 4 tests, I know I have brain parasites or infection. If 5, mycoplasma strains, and so on.

I hope this gives you an idea.

After you get to 'know' your materials very well, you don't need the real materials in front of you. I'm sure Bejoy agrees with me as she told the same for her flower essences.

Once you know your materials well, you just need to think about them and you get good answers just by thinking. But the best though is still to have something with some 'real' biological/EMR information / energetic information inside(nosodes, frequency water, slides).

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Selma! It's great you are posting all of this info for everyone here.

I tried the castor oil pack & the cilantro tea for my back/liver problem. The cilantro worked much better! I'm going to continue with it.

I just made a tea with some fresh cilantro & added some rubbing alcohol. I used it on a washcloth under the heating pad (with some plastic in between).

I could say I had a 30% decrease in pain from it!

I really haven't gotten to fine tuning with all the homeopathic remedies. I think I have to address more physical areas of detox. After the liver flush - it's pretty evident I have toxins in my liver.

I really felt different after the liver flush but I'm thinking it may have been too severe for me. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to get toxins out of the liver in a more gentle manner...?

I bought the Liver Life product from BioRay & I'm testing to just use 1 drop. I asked if I should make it into a homeopathic remedy & it said no.

I haven't been dealing with much else since the back pain has been very bad & I'm having trouble doing much. It has been a good indicator to me to see how far it's been damaged, though.

I'm not sure it's a gall stone issue, either. I think it may be other toxins or mercury from having fillings since I was a child. I think it may have been the cause of bad menstrual cramps for most of my life but I'm not 100%.

I'm going to have to research it further.

I don't think I have alot of pathogens - for me it may be mostly a detox issue. I have been exposed to alot of toxic stuff. I'll have to get through this liver/back thing to proceed...

My feeling is that I have to get my liver (and probably lymph) functioning well to proceed with energetic therapies. The toxins or pathogens need a way to get out of my body.

I'm not sure how my kidneys are doing but I haven't noticed anything overt from them. I may have to consider that but I don't know for sure.

I haven't done alot of energetic testing but I'll get back to it to find answers soon...

Thanks everyone for posting!

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about to do the gallbladder flush today, but read that the instructions say way until 3 weeks of parasite killing are over.
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob--- I have a question about the Triphala---
It contains Tannins. Tannins can be toxic.

Is the Triphala toxic, or why not?

But then, coffee, tea, and chocolate contain tannins; but tannins can cause liver damage; so what are the missing details?

Thanks,
from pamois.

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Pamois,

This is a toxicity study from a link I'll post below.

quote:

Toxicity study
No signs of toxicity were observed in short-term analysis but mortality was seen in long-term study at the dose of 5000 mg/kg. The data collected for individual animals is presented in Table 4. Triphala aqueous and alcohol extract (50-1500 mg/ml)/Triphala Mashi aqueous and alcohol extract (50-1500 mg/ml). Escherichia coli (2443/2378/2381)/Klebsiella (2438/2384)/Pseudomas (2379/2444)/Staphylococcus aureus (2401/2445/2447).

The dosage was about 2 teaspoons a day. It is better to just take one teaspoon. Toxicity to the liver is assessed again in the following:

quote:

The site(s) and number of hydroxyl groups on and the phenol group are thought to be related to their relative toxicity to microorganisms, with evidence that increased hydroxylation results in increased toxicity. In addition, some authors have found that more highly oxidized phenols are more inhibitory. The mechanisms thought to be responsible for phenolic toxicity to microorganisms include enzyme inhibition by the oxidized compounds, possibly through reaction with sulfhydryl groups or through more non-specific interactions with the proteins (25).

I think this is saying, by killing the micro-organisms you are essentially poisoning tissue. May explain why ABX also badly effects the liver.

This is the link to the article. Which states that triphala is active again gram negative and nongram negative bacteria. Just like an antibiotic without affecting our good bacterial flora. But the the true benefit is to remove biofilm in the body. Triphala should be pulsed such as 5 days on and 2 days off. And possibly after a month stop it for a week to help rebuild tissue after 4 months you might want to stop for a month. I trust energetic testing for this but I'm learning and tannins are important anti microbial and anti viral substances. Just have to be wise how they are used. Again triphala has been used for thousands of years.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2249739

Hope this helps pamois and your welcome

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

A list of foods with tannins:

Common beverages
Apple cider
Apple juices
Beer (hops) 20,000-40,000 ppm
Coffee bean 90,000 ppm
Grape juices
Guarana 85,000-120,000 ppm
Mate 40,000-160,000 ppm
Red wines
White wines aged in oak
Rose hip tea
Tea 33,000-270,000 ppm
Beans
Black beans
Red beans
(White beans have few if any tannins)

Spices
Allspice
Cinnamon
Clove
Coriander
Cumin
Oregano
Tarragon
Thyme
Turmeric
Vanilla
Probably many more spices have tannins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Products with phenolic additives

Food dyes (including annatto - often used in
yellow cheeses, margarines)

Vitamin pills; prescription and non-prescription
drugs with food dyes, acacia, herbs,
phenolic fillers and binders

Most herbal products contain tannins

Phenolic fumes such as perfumes, paint
fumes, "fragrances" as in ingredient in
soaps, shampoos, skin creams, hand
creams, etc.; petroleum-based
cleaning products, etc.
Fruits
Apricot 600-1000 ppm
Banana
Berries (see below)
Cherries (red)
Currants, red and black
Dates 200-18,000 ppm
Eggplant 2000 ppm
Grape
Kiwi 9,000 ppm
Nectarine
Peach 8,000 ppm
Persimmon, Hayachi
Fuyu persimmons do not have tannins
Pomegranate (juice) 17,000 ppm
Berries
Blackberry
Blueberry
Cranberry
Gooseberry
Raspberry 6,200 ppm
Strawberry

Nuts
Black walnut 147,000 ppm
Cashew
English walnut 122,300 ppm
Pecan
Pistachio6
(Peanuts without skins have few if any tannins)

Misc.
Alfalfa (herbal supplement base) 27,000 ppm
Barley
Breads with barley flour (check ingredients!)
Chocolate (Cacao bean) 75,400 ppm
Carob 12,000 ppm (& carob bean gum)
Chicory
Many herbs & herbal teas (see list)
Smoked foods (Oak, mesquite, etc.)

Cigarette smoke

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

re: liver gallstone flush... I didn't do the parasite cleanse. I think it also says to do a kidney cleanse first, too.

I don't think I have a big parasite problem. I could be wrong... I don't seem to have many intestinal issues. I'm sure it doesn't hurt to be on the safe side, though.

My back is still hurting alot today but I do feel better in other ways. I guess it just takes time.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - There's a product called tannilbit (I think) & it was for yeast infections.

http://www.intensivenutrition.com/Tanalbit.htm

Plant tannin formula for GI health and support, including inflammation, food intolerance/allergies, detoxification, metal detoxification. (code # 33, 33B)

Tanalbit� is an effective, non-prescription plant tannin formula for the gastrointestine when compromised by bacterial and/or fungal infestations. Tanalbit� is recommended with: Magnesium Ascorbate, TanFlora� probiotic.

What are other applications for Tanalbit�?

Tanalbit� is also extremely helpful in the following problems: toxicity buildup, bloating, gas, diarrhea, yeast and bacterial overgrowth, food allergies and/or food sensitivities/intolerance. As a result of its gastrointestinal support, Tanalbit� may help decrease debilitating fatigue.

The Tanalbit� formula is based on the powerful astringency and high antioxidant content (high proanthocyanidin content) of natural condensed tannins.

The other component of Tanalbit� is lotus rhizome extract which provides synergistic activity in its ability to disable microbial/mycotic organisms.

Use of Tanalbit� for yeast, fungal or bacterial issues is commonly 6 weeks, more or less depending on the individual. As a powerful antioxidant and detoxifier, Tanalbit� may be taken every day as advised to help "cleanse" or "remove" toxic substances including heavy metals

Why is Tanalbit� a superior gastrointestinal support product?

Because Tanalbit� is complexed with casein, a protein with hydroxyproline and proline amino acids, it is able to bypass degradation by stomach acid and effectively target the large intestine and colon.

The action is important for two reasons. First, it ensures that Tanalbit� is effective and Second, it ensures that Tanalbit� targets the lower intestine where most infestations remain entrenched.

Anti-fungals complexed without a protein as complex as casein are simply not as effective in comprehensively reaching the GI.

Frequently Asked Questions about Tanalbit�

Please visit our Tanalbit� FAQ page to have the following questions answered:

Tannins are safe. Find out more...
Suggested Dosage and Protocols for Tanalbit
Tanalbit� Testimonials

How Does Tanalbit� work?
Request more information on Tanalbit� and/or samples
Tanalbit� vs. Viracin�: Which one should I use?

Interactions/Precautions Tannins may interfere with the absorption/effectiveness of alkaline or steroidal medications. Avoid tannins when using Atropine, Cardec DM, Codeine, Ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine, Lomotil/Lonox, Loop Diuretics, Spironolactone, Theophylline/Aminophylli, Thiazide Diuretics, Triamterene.

This is not an exhaustive list. ALWAYS check with your physician BEFORE taking Tanalbit or other supplements.| Because tannins are astringents, Tanalbit� may cause constipation. If this occurs, use Magnesium/Vitamin C Supplement | Tanalbit� may cause anxiety or sleeplessness.

This is caused by the herb Quebracho which is included in Tanalbit�. Do not take before bedtime or with caffeine. Tanalbit� is not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers. | Tannins are SAFE...click here to find out more...

-------

There are other liver flush programs that may be helpful if the Hulda Clark one is too intense. I think I need to go slower on it the next time around. I may look into it further.

I'm not sure why I'm having such bad back pain... could br the liver or something else...?

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Sparkle--I think it's safe to say that most of us have some kinda parasite problem. But you can always try the cleanse and see if you get any results. Babesia & other protozoas count as parasites too.. we're not just talking intestinal
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you for your updates, Sparkle. I'm glad you are doing better..

Selma.. thank you for all the information. I cannot thank you enough!

Do you all know if we can get test kits form desbio (or our doctors can) and antibodies?

I know I can ge the slides.

Also.. anyone know if there have been problems using PE-1 with amalgams in?

Otherwise I have to stay on herbs or rife until my doctor clears me to get amalgams out.

Lastly.. why would parasite cleanse trump liver cleanse if liver is needed to detox? I undertand parasites being in liver, but wouldnt a liver cleanse help get some stuff out if there that might help with a parasite cleanse next? Is it absolutely necessaary to do one before the other?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Still in very bad pain today... Tried the castor oil pack & cilantro tea. I have only one thing left - I have to do another dreaded liver flush. Seems like the only way out is through!

The pain is really excruciating & I did not anticipate this... As I mentioned, my upper back & lymph seem to be getting better - so, I'm on the right track. I just think a bile stone must have moved info a bad place & I have to get it out or moving.

m0joey - I agree about the parasites. I've been doing the full Cowden herbs for about a year on & off (mostly on). They have pretty potent tinctures for parasites. I think cumanda, samento & maybe quina + enula all fight parasites.

I also did alot with the infrared light (LightWorks). I had a massive intestinal detox last summer. This may have killed off alot of "stuff" which may have been in my system. This may be why my liver is clogged up & I can't detox...

I think it's a good idea to do the Hulda Clark parasite cleanse if you feel you have problems. This situation with the liver cleanse is that the bits of parasites go into the liver & they become encased in fats from bile.

This is what causes the "stones". So, the thinking is to kill the parasites & then flush the remains from the liver.

Look here for further info-

http://www.drclark.net/hulda_clark/zapper/index.php

I just didn't expect that I would be so incapacitated with extreme back pain. I was hoping it would pass but it's not. I'm going to have to do another flush to get whatever it is out. It's very painful.

Doing this sort of stuff is not for sissies! Ultimately, I believe it will help. I can tell it's changed some things but it's really hard going through this pain right now.

Send well wishes to me to move the obstruction from my liver... I need all the help I can get - & not from a surgeon! I'm going to try another flush tonight.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - Robin - I have 4 amalgams left. My mercury tests were always very low, though. I didn't use the PE1 - I was using the LightWorks which is less strong.

I don't know if mercury was mobilized. I was going to try the NDF Plus this week but I had this issue come up with my liver... It says you can use the NDF if you still have mercury fillings.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting and helpful conversations going on here....

Glad your daughter seems to be responding so well and so quickly, Selma.

I wish I could remember what Hulda Clark said about why some other cleanses should be done before the liver/gall bladder flush.... seems like there was something specific she mentioned.... liver flukes? I can't remember.

Sparkle, good luck with this next cleanse - I really hope it does the trick. I'm VERY sorry for your misery lately - we should all learn from this!

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Yes... It's good to learn from others experiences!

Ultimately, this may work out to be a very good thing. This liver issue may have been what's holding me up towards getting well.

It all experimental - so, it's difficult for us who go the alternative route. I'm glad we have each other's support here. It's really been helpful for me to know you guys are out there!

Not everyone wants to get drugs, PICC lines & surgery... if it can be avoided. I chose to try to prove that you can do it with alternative routes even if I have to be my own guinea pig.

It's not easy being green...LOL (I don't know why that came to mind but it did... could mean alot of things.)

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi all, more updates. My daughter was in bad mood yesterday and told me to test her for toxins (she's sooo used to lyme treatment...).

People laugh when she says that, usually. 'Mom, can you check if I have toxins?' When she realizes she's crying for no good reason, she suddenly comes up with such a question. The problem is that, she's usually right.

Someway, this sounds funny. But in another sense, it is sad that such a small child already knows what it is to herx...

Anyway, she also helps me to find out what's wrong with her. It was not herx this time though, it was borrelia showing up again. She was testing to D12 up to C200 dilutions. She also tests for the highest, 1,000K but 'priority' tests suggested to leave the 1'000K out and use all other lower potency nosodes.

She's symptomless from pain, she just had this 'toxic' feeling yesterday. Photons done, back again to normal. She's though taking cleansers twice a day again (not once as before active borrelia)...

Candida parapsilosis is going down, it seems, as she starts to test more for L-forms than active forms. I know this pattern of candidal infection. It will stay with her for a while more, but hopefully it will also go.

No more co-infections, though, only borrelia. If I let borrelia grow, co-infections will show up again very fast, I'm pretty sure. Her knee nosodes are not testing (they were full of co-infections, but had little borrelia).

It is so amazing to see how these co-infections really are synergistically bounded with borrelia.

And how borrelia infection will make so many other dormant infections (not tick born ones) get awaken so fast. And on the other hand, how these other infections can go dormant so fast too, once borrelia gets dormant!!

For me, I was feeling some strange feeling with sunlight, which meant some sort of trouble, but I didn't know which. Just very weak light sensitivity. I found out today, as my hand started to be a bit red: mucor racemosus! Well, then I'm again on the Sanum drops. I already can't say I feel light sensitivity anymore.

So now I know that mucor racemosus can cause light sensitivity, like babesia can. At least, for me.

I'm not too worried with mucor though, I know this is an infection the body itself produces and that it will take me long to get totally rid of it. Glad there's Sanum for that.

Another thing I did for the first time, and it did knock me, was Nogier frequencies with quartz cristal. Amazing feeling. This is very relaxing, it seems to help the immune system a lot.

I was testing for borrelia 1,000K again, but decided to do the quartz cristal photon 'bath'. After that, no more need for borrelia 1,000K. Let's see how it will go in the next days (if I will still need the borrelia 1,000K). Priority said I needed more the quartz than the borrelia 1,000K, and that's what I did.

I had to nap after as it was strong (I did 15 minutes of photons, possibly too much with the quartz cristal). The photons passed through the cristal before reaching me.

Another funny thing is that I also tested for Ledum LM XXX, I think this is the highest dilution of Ledum that exists.

It rarely tests, and it will only test in the very end of a borrelia infection cycle (meaning, close to remission). I didn't take it because the borrelia 1,000K tested better.

Again, my daughter is then testing for active borrelia infection (not now anymore, after photons, but before it). She's symptomless (no pain) for a few days, but I know that if she's left untreated, she'll get the symptoms back.

So I don't know how long it will still take for her to put her infection dormant. We started treatment in the end of January for her. The Bionic looks much faster, for sure.

The big mistake I did was to stop treating her suddenly before she reached remission.

The rule with photons + nosodes looks the same as with abx and herbs then: never stop treating until the infection is dormant or you risk to get it back fast / go backwards in treatment.

Maybe with the Bionic, this is different as many people here said that borrelia didn't come back (but some Bionic users said it did come back, weaker, but there). It is certainly faster than with my PE1 though.

--

Pamois, if one searches, one will find cancerigenous substances in ALL plants.

Buhner has a good 'theory' about toxicity of individual chemical components in a plant: he said that, as a SINGLE plant has literally thousands of chemical components, there's a great chance that one chemical component 'cancel' the other. It will be literally impossible to study all components in a plant due to sheer numbers of chemicals.

Plants, in general, are seen as less toxic than individual pharmaceutical components possibly because of that. That is why too, one plant will act in much wider way than any pharmaceutical drug. Like smilax, can kill and detox at the same time. Cats claw, can make your liver toxic and can make it less toxic too.

Just check any homeopathic compendium about plants and their effects on people. The range of 'effects' is incredibly wide. I guess this is because of these thousands of components.

Plants evolved with us, and so their healing properties, I believe. Even cinammon is said to be toxic in great amounts, or fennel. Amazing.

---

Sparkle, it's difficult for us in the alternative route as it's difficult for the ones in any other route. Some people react faster no matter what route they choose.

Crossing fingers for you and your liver!

---
I use the PE1 on my husband, who still has 2 amalgams left. I don't know if this mobilizes mercury though. He's not sick with lyme. Never been. I want his amalgams off, but he's not in a hurry...

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, you are so brilliant, inspired, and inspiring. It is a pleasure to read your posts.

I am confused about potency translations. It seems to me that you may have posted a translation at some point, but I was not able to find it.

The American potencies I know are
X = D
C (same as CH and CK)
M
MM
LM

I don't know how K potencies translate, and have not been able to find this on the web. This even stumped my naturopath.

I don't know what an LM XXX is.

I also have done a bit of crytal with PE-1. I found it a bit overwhelming, and had to stick to under a minute, but it was nice.

I've been using my PE-1. It is certainly much stronger than the Lightworks. I was up to about 2 hrs with Lightworks, and PE-1 tests for between 7 and 15 minutes per treatment total at the moment. It leaves me feeling quite hot, and with my whole system humming.

I need to find a way to make a treatment for meningitis. This is up again, since I got mold blasted. I respond very well to the meningitis treatment in DB LYM, but the whole mix isn't right for me.

I'm doing better now that the weather warmed up, and I can keep the heaters off, and the doors and windows open. But my adrenals are stressed.

As for lyme, last treatment was 5X, 6X, 70C, 1M vials of Borrelia Garinii in separate vials, with an additional vial of Systemic Drainage, on PE-1 level 10 for about 15 minutes.

I'm alternating that with mold and mycotoxin treatment from a mix made by an Asyra machine. It tests even better for me than the FNG I had been using, and that was pretty good.

I still have a strong allergic reaction, and that is an issue. Thanks for the suggestion to tap the allergy points. It helps, and also photons on those points with nosode information.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Sparkle, I am thinking of you and hoping this resolves for you soon.

I am ordering the parasite and liver cleanse stuff from hulda's site. Also the glutathione to make the suppositories. I know glut helps me alot. Then I'm going to test and have my doc double test for me.

I have pain upper right quadrant that cases back pain and makes me ill.. nausea sometimes, not much but enough to make me feel bad. So...

I am rotating banderol, mora, cumanda, samento eventually to add quina... trying to do the banderol for 2 months as per the directions, but wondering if I would be better of rotating off the bat.. then if it is OK to add in the black walnut, cloves and wormwood or to take a break from the cowden herbs.. anyone know?

Also thinking of a colon cleanse in addition to the parsite cleanse either the colonix brand I have here.. or colonics from the center my doctor works in. My gut is so messed up at this point I am considering progurt as well.

Once this is completed, I may just order the PE. Will test with my doctor as well as have her test with me what to treat. I hope to hook up with an asyra or a zyto as well. I want the detox situation covered.

I am also thinking to have CS and MMS on hand as well.

I have fortunate to have access to IV myers and glut if needed.

I'm wondering how much pre-work some of us need to do to work with the photons.

Sparkle I have 4 amalgams as well.

Thank you Selma and Bejoy as always.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Bejoy, fast answer here:

X = D (right)
C (same as CH and CK)(not exactly)
M
MM
LM

C is merely centesimal. There are two types, H and K. H is from Hahnemann, K from Korsakov. H means, dilutions are done each in a different bottle. K means dilutions are done all in the same bottle.

The main difference is that a C (C=CH usually, as far as I know, I hope Tracy shows up again one of these days here...) or CH has the energetic imprint of a single dilution. Example, a 30C will have only the information of a 30C dilution.

While a 30K will have the information of all previous dilutions (from 1K to 30K) because they always use the same bottle.

Home dilutions are almost always then K. My homeopath prefers K dilutions to H dilutions for that reason. Me too, I'm a fan of K dilutions.

So, borrelia 1,000K would also contain info from all other 999 dilutions in it (from 1K to 1,000K).

You could then ask, what's the usefulness of using a 200K then, if I could merely use a 1,000K for everything?

The problem is that sometimes, the body needs lower potencies and don't need the higher ones. My daughter is now in such a phase. Her infection is much too active for a 1,000K. Even though she tests for it too.

But as I said, when I ask, can I use 30K, 200K, plus the 1,000K her body says 'no'. So we stopped at 200K this time.

For myself, I'm only on the 1,000K now. I don't need the lowest dilutions.

Same for Ledum. Somehow these higher dilutions (M and above) never test for very active infection. Don't ask me much about these L potencies, I also get confused. I only started using these in LM dilutions because my lyme doctor loves them.

I suppose M = 1,000, LM = 50,000. I never heard of MM.

So my Ledum LM XXX would probably mean 30 times a dilution of 50,000 ?

If 5K = 5 times a 100 dilution, then...

... LM XXX = 30 times a 50,000 dilution?

LM dilutions anyway can't be done at home easily. You need so much water and I wonder how to sucuss these huge bottles... THey cost much more than simpler lower dilutions possible for that reason.

Maybe Tracy will show up one day with some suggestions for us who would like to adventure into LM home made dilutions... Hahnemann only worked with such dilutions in the end of his life, it seems.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma, I think you are exactly right about the H and K dilutions. My notes indicate that since the Korsakovian method is simpler and quicker, it is often employed to produce the higher potencies of 200C and above. So, a 1M may actually be a 1MK, not a 1MH.

Also, I think you are right that your Ledum LM XXX is actually an LM30. That's my best guess.

Here's something I found in my notes about dilutions - maybe this will help. Also, there are instructions at the link given for making home-made LM potencies but, as you will see, it's very confusing and complicated because it's a little different than the ratio implies:

quote:
Potencies/ dilutions:

LM = 1:50,000 ( 50 MILLESIMAL SCALE ) ALSO WRITTEN AS LM/1, LM/2, 0/1, 0/2, OR Q1, Q2, ETC.

X = 1:10 ( DECIMAL SCALE ) ALSO WRITTEN AS D IN EUROPE.

C = 1:100 ( CENTESIMAL SCALE ) ALSO WRITTEN AS CH IN EUROPE.

1M = 1,000 C ( CENTESIMAL SCALE )

10M = 10,000 C ( CENTESIMAL SCALE )

50M = 50,000 C ( CENTESIMAL SCALE )

600M = 600,000 C ( CENTESIMAL SCALE )

CM = 100,000 C ( CENTESIMAL SCALE )

http://www.lotushealthinstitute.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=33

As to the MM potencies, I believe those are simply just ridiculously high potencies and I have trouble understanding when or why they would be applicable. (Oxygenbabe encountered some of these ultra-high potencies with one practitioner and didn't do well with them, either.) So, my guess is:

10MM = 10,000,000 C ( CENTESIMAL SCALE )

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

I envy you guys that have done the liver/gall baldder cleanse. Makes me want to do one, too, if I can get the old bowels going better. (The bowel area is one that homeopathics don't seem to help me much with as far as `acute' situations go, though it might help eventually as part of a longer, slower, constitutional-type treatment.)

I'm just sorry you've had so much trouble, Sparkle!

Anyway, I went in search of the reason(s) for doing the Parasite Cleanse before doing the Liver Cleanse. I didn't spend a lot of time at it, but here are some quotes (I think from Hulda Clarke), some of which are quite interesting. Maybe some evidence here of why a lot of Lymies end up with gall bladder problems?

quote:
``At the very center of each stone is found a clump of bacteria, according to scientists, suggesting a dead bit of parasite might have started the stone forming.

``Gallstones, being porous, can pick up all the bacteria, cysts, viruses and parasites that are passing through the liver. In this way "nests" of infection are formed, forever supplying the body with fresh bacteria. No stomach infection such as ulcers or intestinal bloating can be cured permanently without removing these gallstones from the liver.

``You can't clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won't get out many stones, and will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before, or get through the first three weeks of the parasite killing program before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on a parasite maintenance program, do a high dose program the week before.

``How safe is the liver cleanse? It is very safe. My opinion is based on over 500 cases, including many persons in their seventies and eighties. None went to the hospital; none even reported pain. However it can make you feel quite ill for one or two days afterwards, although in every one of these cases the maintenance parasite program had been neglected. This is why the instructions direct you to complete the parasite and kidney rinse program first.''

--------------------
Tracy

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

One other thing about killing parasites..... give me your thoughts on this....

Oregano Oil gelcaps.

When I had a `live blood analysis' done about 5 years ago, there were some parasites in my blood. The practitioner told me to take Oregano Oil gelcaps (as directed on label) for 2 weeks and it would wipe out any parasites in my blood. I believe it is true.

Both I and my ex-BF ended up with some kind of GI `bug' a couple of years ago, and we both `killled' it with 2 weeks of Oregano Oil gelcaps (available at Vitacost, BTW - not expensive.)

So, O.O. might be an inexpensive way to do some parasite `maintenance'. (Meaning two weeks of Oregano Oil 1 to 3 times a year.)

HOWEVER, be advised that IMHO, Oregano Oil can and will kill off some friendly gut bacteria, so be prepared to follow-up with an adequate probiotic program (plus prebiotics like inulin or FOS) for awhile after taking O.O.

[ 04-22-2009, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: Truthfinder ]

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

Robin, sorry to hear you are also in pain...

It's hard to know what to suggest without energetic tests... I think, in the beginning, I would trust ART as it constantly tests for priorities. Dental and jaw work, scars, MFT points have to be treated as a starting point. I like this approach as it seems to work faster!

As for toxicity, as long as you have pathogens, the toxic issue will be there with you. You can clean up a bit, they'll load back again when they feel either attacked (fungi / mold) or when they die (borrelia, coinfections, parasites...).

In the beginning of my treatment, I had to do metal detox all together in order to slowly progress. It was a hell of a life. But I was being followed by two nice practioners and getting loads of cleansing stuff, plus homeopathy, neural therapy, tapping, manual lymph drainage...

Excess of toxicity can be dangerous for anyone.

I guess if you add the PE1 without energetic tests, it can also be problematic. Even the LW... Any extra killing can cause problems if one is not able to detox and is not having the support of a good detox protocol (individualized).

What is great with the nosodes + photons is that your killing protocol gets reduced. You'll have then time to concentrate basically on detoxing instead of having to concentrate both on killing and detoxing.

But again, while some people detox well, or have less load of pathogens, others detox badly or have higher loads and blockages and then will suffer much more. It's so individual!
---

Bejoy, are you using the direct mode with nosodes? Or are you using Nogier with nosodes? I am very curious.

I could do 15 minute session with quartz, but it was too much. Next time I'll do less. Did you do with citrine quartz or with plain quartz cristal?

In my first month with the PE1, I could barely stand 5 minutes/ day on Nogier. Now I can stand about 30 minutes, no problem. The problem is only with the direct mode, when I'm treating other people. I don't think direct mode brings any use WITHOUT nosodes.

What's your opinion on that? Direct mode kills me, it's waay too strong.

---
Another 'news' on homeopathic killers: arnica. My daughter got 'healed' from one tick bite infection basically with arnica only. She was not infected with borrelia, if my memory was good. Arnica ingested, not rubbed.

Today I decided to re-test her, as Tracy confirmed Arnica is seen as an anti-infective agent in the homeopathic books (see thread on tick bite preventative treatment by Truthfinder).

She still tests good for it, arnica 5D. When I ask which pathogen will it get, it's BARTONELLA!!!

She's taking that ingested, as it is testing like that. But if I had to use it through photons, it would have been in her 'heart' chackra, it seeems, not in the solar plexus.

So far, the two points that I use more for treatment are both heart and solar plexus (I mean, with nosodes or homeopathics). The third eye tests sometimes, but mostly are these two that I use mostly on myself and on people.

How about you, Bejoy (and others)?

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

question--has anyone treated pertussis or bortadella pertussis? My practitioner found that I have this after I told her I've had this swelling sensation in my throat ever since I first got sick (when i literally couldn't swallow, but that was also due to enlarged lymph nodes).

Dr. K and Dr. Derksen ND have been focusing more on the tonsils lately, so I thought it may be a tonsil issue but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Joey, did you have Whooping Cough as a kid? Or maybe you were vaccinated for it at one time? Just curious. That's one I don't remember coming across before on this board.

--------------------
Tracy

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Which is why I brought it up. It never came up in her testing until I told her about my throat discomfort, which I think many of us have. Just wanted to see if this turned out to be more common than uncommon

I don't recall having the whooping cough but it may be from vaccine

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Joey,

I have not run into a pertussis problem, myself, but I have treated other non-lyme pathogens, including TB, with lightworks and nosodes.

DesBio has a few remedies that might be possibilities for careful use with photons.

The Pertussis remedy has Pertussis 30x nosode, along with nosode for tetanus and supportive homeopathics.

VAX Reaction has vaccine nosodes from MMR, DPT, Polio, and supportive homeopathics.

You might want to ask your practitioner about these, or find out how to get a nosode series on it's own. Bottom line is to muscle test the product, and see how it tests for you, I think.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Selma and Tracy, thank you so much for the homeopathic explanations. Now I'm so excited about what I can do with my potentiser, and with the other resources I have available.

Taking this to the next level. My brain was too full for a while to coprehend. Now I feel like anything is possible again.

Back to the light machine!

--------------------
bejoy!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks for all the great info - once again!

Interesting about pertussis in relation to throat problems. I have had a slightly enlarged lymph node for many years. Even back when I was 28 & had CFS. The doctors I went to just said it was not a big thing but it may be from vaccines...?

My big report today is that I passed about 70 gall stones from doing a liver flush yesterday! My back/liver/gall bladder still hurts quite alot. I was hoping it would just stop after passing so many stones but I think I still have a ways to go.

Robin - pain in the right quadrant is indicative of liver or gall bladder problems. I had that pain too. It was in my shoulder blade & neck. I also had pain running through big lymph duct meeting areas like inside my shoulders in the front. I think all of this was related to my clogged liver...

After I did the first flush, it took about 10 days to get the bad back pain. I'm thinking that it just may take some time for the body to adjust to the changes that are made during a flush. I did notice that the pain in my shoulder blades decreased & it felt like some of my lymph areas were moving more freely.

If you look back to the post I copied from Curezone - it seems that this back pain can happen. I have to think about it to see if any physical manipulation would be in order.

I found a holistic medical center in the Smoky Mountains not too far from me that does neural therapy & that sort of medicine - I may get in touch & see what their program is. I'm not sure how far it is but it may be a few hours drive.

There is also a lady here in SC who is an expert in homeopathy. She says she treated President Clinton... I may get in touch with her. I don't know if she does one on one consultations but I'll have to look into it further...

People who practice natropathic medicine here tend to keep quiet about it but I have noticed some practitioners around. I've just been kind of broke - so, I haven't been looking too much.

It can get expensive going to these people & they may not help. Lyme & related issues are very specialized. Some of these doctors may be good but Lyme is something very specific.

In my case, I really need to work out this liver issue before I can do much else. Seems to be a physical blockage so I don't know if homeopathy & infrared light can really address this.

I think there are loads of parasites all around us. It seems like a good idea to try to kill them as a regular basis. It also seems that if we get out of balance with the pathogens like Lyme, viruses, vaccines, etc., it can create a haven for the parasites &/or fungi, candida, etc.

Read the Hulda Clark website for further info... It's kind of mind blowing about all of the parasites.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Gallbladder stress can also lead to swelling sensation along the sides of the brain. I thought it was due to chelation hitting the brain, but the swelling immediately reduced after I treated emotions (gallbladder) and e coli harbored in gallbladder.
bejoy
Member # 11129

Selma, I have not worked with Nogier on PE1 yet. I always used it on Lightworks, but have not learned it on PE-1 yet. So now always use direct until I play with it more.

For crystals, well, I just played with those a bit. A little citrine, and a little other clear crystal, I don't remember the name. Not as treatment so much as to see how it feels. I'll keep playing with it, and let you know if I find anything.

I use nosodes and other homeopathics wherever. I found that just touching a bottle with my fingers after a light treatment gave a strong effect, so often I don't think it matters entirely where or how I use it, although my body usually has a preference.

Mostly I use the vials on the solar plexus. Sometimes just under the tongue if I am in a hurry. Today on the skin on allergy points then did an allergy treatment.

--------------------
bejoy!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, I was writing my answer when you posted yours!!

thanks a lot for the detailed info. So now I know that MM is not a conventional dilution. I never had heard of it before, thanks really!!

--
as for oregano oil, choose well your product, test for stomach and GI (if they digest these). Oregano oil, if not correctly diluted, can be so strong and burn your throat!
--
Joey, are you using ART? Just curious to know. It looks like, by your description.

It's a good idea to ask practioners for specific problems too, even though an ART practioner has to go through the manual first (to get basic disfunctions) and only will treat symptoms at the end.

As for pertussis, I wonder too if it didn't come from vaccinations too. I swear my tuberculosis tested as coming from one vaccination (BCG) and went dormant only after I treated with the vaccination nosodes. Before, only using the tuberculosis nosodes, it kept coming back.

Thanks Bejoy, for the info. I'll be then waiting to see your tests!

Wow, so you could stand so much time only with DIRECT MODE! I never can stand direct mode more than a couple of minutes...

Glad to know you are progressing!

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

My practitioner uses muscle testing, but she asks on all levels.. physical, energetic, spiritual etc so it is not your run-of-the-mill muscle-testing. Her answers often conflict with my biotensor because of this, so I've taken to trusting her for deeper issues and using the tensor only for superficial gauge.
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Thanks bejoy! I will get the VAX and see if that tests for treatment
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks m0joey- I never noticed any brain swelling type symptoms. I have gotten migraines recently, though.

I have a feeling this liver or gallbladder dysfunction may be pre-Lyme. Sometimes, I wonder if it really is Lyme at all. Maybe all my illness could be due to liver/gallbladder issues...? I'll have to ask the bobber when I'm feeling better.

I did find an MD who practices ART about 2 & 1/2 hrs away. She also does alot of interesting medical techniques at her center. They are going to call me tomorrow. I may consider going to see her. There may be people here in town but I haven't done alot of looking.

I did something many years ago called Sequential Therapy with homeopathy which addresses any old traumas such as vaccines, emotional traumas you may have experienced, recreational drug use, having your wisdom teeth out, etc.

It was interesting. It may be good to go through all of your vaccines & treat them homeopathically just as part of the whole scheme of things.

I don't know if I have my records of vaccines any more. Who knows what additional "stuff" was in them all of those years ago...???

sparkle7
Member # 10397

BTW - has anyone archived this thread...?

May be a good idea to do it every so often. If you have the time to do it - let us know.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Sparkle, I dont know if you posted it here or on another thread.. I think this gallbladder, liver issue was also with me before my lyme diagnosis. interesting. I have been reading.

Listening to more cds on quantum reality, Spontaneous Evolution this time. Really just info to suuport the pleomorphic theory.. bugs come out to balance each other out and the environment out. We are a pathogen soup, Joey, and I am not sure I want to kill them all. I'm not sure about that anymore. I"m not sure what belongs and what does not belong in the human body.

In Flood Your Body with Oxygen, Ed McCabe says that a deoxygenated blood brings critters out pleomorphically.. they develop in a decaying environment for the purpose of fulfilling their intention and or to bring balance. I wonder how these bugs play off each other.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

is that what the sanum remedies are based on?? hence the "pleo"
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

And although the McCabe theory would really support the ozone steam sauna I've been talkin about, I've heard so many caveats about babesia/protozoa I'm not sure what to think anymore..
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I've heard conflicting info as well. I have a valkion which may bypass that problem. I have also been considering ozone of some sort.

Energetically testing is probably the only way to know for you.. and trial and error..

sanum.. think they do address pleomorphic forms like the L form?

I am reading two different versions of pleomorphism (In my mind). One is the bugs mutate to avoid being killed. The other is the bugs mutate to seek balance in the community called our body. Isnt Buhner more the balance kind of perspective, possibly Dr. K as well.. not so much about killing them off as reaching some sort of relationship with these things that are a part of us.? It seems Dr. W may be saying the same thing.

OR all of the above. What fun to figure all this out.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Pleo = Sanukehls, here in Europe. Yes, they address the L-forms of pathogens. They are a MUST in my opinion for any candida infection.

Nosodes and homeopathy don't 'kill', but they do balance things. They give information to your body, and that's your body that decides what to do. It's not like taking garlic, or abx, oregano oil, rifing.

I feel that homeopathy is good because of that. It's not 'wipe' off everything but more like balancing things. There can be killing effect, of course, when the number of critters are higher that what your body wants.

As for L-forms nosodes (pleo or sanukehls), Sanum uses sometimes only these to attack certain infections. Like Strep infections, they don't have, as far as I know, any nosodes for strep but they only have the Sanukehl Strep. To control a strep infection, these L-form nosodes work very well.

So it means, our bodies get rid of active forms by themselves and we only give extra information to eliminate the extra L-forms that were hidden. There are many other Pleos that come solo, no nosodes of active forms either. I guess another is San. Trich,

Robin, I think I found a good article on Sanukehls:
http://www.sanum.com/literature/relative%20importance%20of%20Sanukehls.pdf

Brussels
Member # 13480

Robin, how do you use your Valkion? Do you think it helps?
shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brussels, do you know anything about the Paracelsus Clinic and Dr Rau in Switzerland? I heard about it last yr and according to what I heard along the grapevine it is supposed to be excellent...they use various therapies/treatments including the Sanum remedies plus various other treatments including something to do with "molecular weight proteins" which one of the doctors there told me about when I phoned ... and as far as I know they dont use abx.

The doc I spoke to said they had a very good success rate for lyme though I havent heard of many people going there...only a couple here on Lymenet when I did a search...and one of those apparently didnt have a very good experience...so just wondering if you know anymore or have heard of any success stories?

Thanks

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Selma -- you can test for this, but given the amount of time you can have light with no effect means your body now has all your cells filled with light. In otherwords we get to the point where we don't need anymore light.

So when the body has enough light the next best form of healing is exercise. Aerobic exercise, so you need to bump up your exercise regimine. If your daughter is in the same situation, then find an exercise activity you can both do together.

Breathing exercise and oxygenating the body. The diaphram gets week from lack of use.

Joey, I know you have CFS, but breathing exercise might apply to you as well.

There is time for energy and a time physical healing.

Tracy -- triphala might help with with your gut along with the progurt. triphala is extremely good against parasites along with teasel root powder will get it deeper into the body, and freeze dried garlic and a bit of oregano oil. Take some apple pection along with it and it may get your gut working enough to do the cleanse.

The apple pectin should clear the poisons.

--------------------
Bob

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Hey Brussels:
Is the energetic frequency of active & l-forms the same? If so, treatment with nosodes + photons should theoretically be effective?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Joey, I don't know about the frequency, but the two products (nosodes and Sanukehls) can't be mixed and taken at once, as far as I have been testing. You can take in the AM one then evening another, but not simultaneously.

The products are different because the source is different.

I don't remember if I photooned candida and L-forms of candida... I remember I used L-forms of other critters through photons (like for strep), but I can't remember if I used the candida nosodes plus L-forms through photons...

For the moment, daughter and I are only ingesting SAnum because we're giving priority to borrelia through photons.

It is the Sanukehl that finishes a candida infection (meaning, put it dormant). For me it happened more than once, for my daughter too. Only candida nosodes aren't as effective.

I also used these products before photons, but the logic is just the same with photons. It's just faster with photons. Now my daughter is in ingested Sanum again, as we're treating borrelia with photons.

Another very interesting product for the gut is Fortakehl, a sort of product that balances the flora. It only tests for very short term, but I believe it does help (so does my lyme doctor).

Brussels
Member # 13480

Shimmy, the Paracelsus is not too far from my place, but I've never been there. They wouldn't take insurance, their prices are high and I had good results with dr. K's practioners. If I hadn't, I guess they were going to be my next bet.

----
Bob, the direct mode is too strong. I don't know if I got filled with photons or not, I just know now I can stand Nogier for 30 minutes a day while before, it was impossible (I could only stand few minutes a day).

I certainly lacked photons. As much as I lacked sunlight (too long winter).

I guess your theory of now having my tank filled in is right though as I don't see any more big changes, if I do more or less photons in a day.

Photons changed me so much, changed my constant hungry mode (I'm absolutely not the hungry person I was for years), changed my internal clock (I do start to get sleepy earlier than 1AM!), and gave me a sort of very inner energy I couldn't gain otherwise.

This inner energy is seen through iniciative, will to try new things, experiment, in the way I taste foods, in the way I feel I can smell (I'm much more sensitive to smells)...

Photons provided me with a very different thing than the energy I got through food. I wonder if by providing my mitochondria with photons, if my cells didn't start to function better and more efficient? That's why I don't need to eat so much anymore?

I feel I detox better too (possibly because some blockages are lifted with photons, a bit like with accupuncture)...

But now, I think I reached a plateau again. As I'm symptomless from lyme, this is not too bad though...

I know I should do more regular aerobic exercises. I gotta put myself into a schedule again. My daughter is getting good at cycling now, but her legs are not too strong to climb, so still, I can't exercise much with her.

We both did our nosodes through photon again, this time only Borrelia burgdorferi 30C, 200K and 1,000K today. It seems that the borrelia garini stopped to be active for the last month or so with my daughter...

She's still testing for Arnica 5D though, and I do suspect some active bartonella for her. No symptoms, just through energetic tests... I am giving her Arnica through her mouth.

She's also now shifting from Candida parapsilosis to Candida albicans in her tummy, so again, we're on Albicansan and Sanukehl candida. It's soo amazing, when borrelia gets active, all these nasty infections get sooo active too!!!

My mucor racem is still testing, I'm having some eczema (again heavy metals or toxins being liberated), but nothing that the detox herbs wouldn't take. My liver got some stress lately, but I'm tapping MFT for it.

My cilantro D6 is still testing, but this is too strong, so I'm backing off during this mucor infection. It seems that a few drops of this homeopathic dilution makes me liberate heavy metals for at least 2 whole days!

I still haven't then tried Nurse Andi's dilutions of heavy metals, because I'm trying to reach a plateau with cilantro D6.

Common cilantro tincture never caused me so much metal mobilization like this cilantro homeopathic. Again, probably because homeopathy goes deeper than herbs and supplements...

Now, it's bear garlic season. They are all over my place here. I'm waiting for them to blossom and then will prepare my bottles of bear garlic root tincture for the whole year soon!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I was thinking about parasites the other day... Seems that they are in our bodies to help with decomposition when we die. I don't think one ever gets rid of them completely.

The thing is, is that we don't want to be decomposing while we are still alive. That seems to be what illness & imbalance is about. We need to try to enhance the imbalance towards our favor.

I'm just feeling kind of philosophical today. I'm really in alot of pain from my liver or gall bladder. The bobber says to just wait it out & try to let it heal on it's own. It's not life threatening.

I can't really do anything until this clears up. Just drinking fresh juice, eating well, & I might try a castor oil pack later.

Happy earth day! The weather is unbelievably gorgeous here today.

shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Brussels, yes its a shame the Paracelsus is expensive but it definitely sounds like an interesting place.

Just a comment about the photons and hunger, Ive had a similar experience occasionally so can definitely relate but mostly I end up eating more due to blood sugar drops ... on the other hand my practitioner who is treating me has been using the Bionic on herself and has a marked reduction of appetite such that she keeps having to remind herself to eat (she does not have lyme and is basically healthy).

We both thought that it is either the balancing of serotonin or like you say possibly the cells are so energised so they have less of a need for food for the ATP.

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Sad to say Selma, I have not used it beyond a tbs. I was not sure I was ready. I dont know why I bought it and hope it was a good instinctual purchase. I will report back. Asking doct to double test I am ready to use as well as ready for hulda's cleanses. I am messed up gut wise. Joey has a thread going on it.
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I can use my pendulum, but the bobber is baffling me. Can someone tell me how to use it?

Sparkle.. I am always getting philosphical.. the joy of thinking too much. The bugs have to be part of that. It has to be about balancing them out and taking out the debris and garbage they are feeding on and maybe even just doing their job on. I guess thats the beauty of energetic testing.. you know when to leave them alone and when to balance them out? They have to serve some purpose.. we are not supposed to be sterile are we?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I would be careful about the liver flush. I'm not completely sure that this was the right thing to do....

I am in so much pain & I don't know what to do about it now. I really dread having to go to a regular doctor & explaining all of this.

I thought it would pass but it's been about a week now. It's very hard to take & it is excruciating - even for someone who's been ill for 13 years & has dealt with pain.

As for the bobber - hold it lightly in your hand between the thumb & the rest of your hand. Try to feel a connection with it. Ask it to indicate yes, no, & "thinking"... See how this works for you.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Sparkle--thank you for the caveat. I was gonna do it tomorrow but I think I"ll hold off until I get the green light from doc.

I hope you resolve this issue soon.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Sparkle... when my liver, gallbladder, back hurt it does help to do a castor oil pack in a row for 6 nights... well thats whay tested for me. Thats what my doctor had me do last time. I am doing again on second night. I know you are in more pain, but maybe it would help to do this in the meantime until you can follow through with your doctor? I am so sorry you are in pain like this.

Thank you for the bobber tip. I thought I had to make it move by moving it in a certain direction first. I'll try this.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks - you must have been reading my mind, Bob - I've got apple pectin down on my list of things to `investigate'. I think Progurt is definitely in my future. The Oregano Oil tends to reduce bowel action, probably because it kills of some gut flora. The Triphala is out for reasons I've stated prior.

Sparkle..... well, I'll just send you a private message. My mind is a bit scattered today - watched the Under Our Skin documentary last night - very emotional experience for me.

Selma, bejoy, anybody - have you ever 'tested' homeopathic 'lactic acid' (I think it's lacticum acidum)?

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, just take a look in the other thread of Progurt. I answered your post there about acid latic. The Sanum article is interesting to be read full though.

There are two types of acid latic and only one is used for energy in cells. I only use Sanuvis (acid latic dilutions) rubbed mostly as this is how it tests.

I wonder if this is not because of the issue 'tissues being too acid while the blood is alkaline', so better rub than ingest in my case...

almost invariably, after a skin infection, Sanuvis will test to be rubbed. You see the color of the skin changing almost immediately, from darker to clear skin color. It's almost unbelievable unless you have seen it with your own eyes.

It does seem important to try to control acid latic cycle together with the citric acid cycle for any chronic disease, to boost oxygenation in the mitochondria. That is one of the basics of Sanum recommendations...

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I'm feeling slightly better today. I was considering going to see a doctor but decided against it.

I don't have any symptoms that would indicate an extreme situation going on like abdominal pain, nausea, jaundice, fever, etc. I have been taking selected supplements & I am going to try some lecithin & bile salts which I read may be helpful.

I have also been juicing & eating foods good for the liver. Some have also suggested a coffee enema which I may try later.

If you have medical problems that involve your GI tract - you may want to try a slower approach to get the gall stones out. In my case, I don't have any evident GI issues. I'm in pretty good shape with that.

I do think my liver needs some help, though. I keep going back & forth as to whether this is all worth it. It may prove to be extremely beneficial but it's been difficult & kind of scary.

There may be less intense liver flush protocols out there. I think I've seen them here & there on the internet. This Hulda Clark method really does work but there may be side effects for the select few who for some reason have to go through additional pain during the process.

I have read that it can cause the gall stones to move around & clog up a bile duct - which can be dangerous. Seems many people also have great benefit from it.

m0joey- how does your doctor feel about it?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - thanks Robin. I did try the castor oil packs for a couple of days but the pain didn't lessen. Maybe I'll try them again...
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement