LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 32)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chaps,

Did 832 give you a Bart herx?

I'm at 3 mins on gut with 832 and not really getting a major herx yet.

I'm moving up 1 minute at a time. but I'm still waiting for that HOLY CRAP herx.

Maybe 432 will do it : ) (doesnt it hit babs and lyme)

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had dowsed I could do it for quite a while. I planned to do it for 32 minutes, but forgot the time and it was several minutes over. And the coil did get pretty hot.

I don't believe I'm overly pathogenic right now. Not like I was a few years back. I did dowse I was just off a better frequency.

Another person in the lyme support group could only stand it for 15 seconds and had quite a herx.

I'm really interested in trying other rife machines.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
March 17th, 2011 11:30 AM: This was my 63rd Treatment. I waited 144 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I continue this session based on the frequency of 306hz from February 21st 2011. An increase in Bupropion back on [02-11-11] was discontinued because of widespread unyielding insomnia. I dropped the dose to 200mg and will see if that improves the insomnia back to the original numbers. It's been almost a week since my last session as a result of an Emergency Room visit on [03-11-11]. Aspirin led to a bleed-out. Things are stable now and I've had plenty of rest. I began riding the bike again two days ago at 60 mins each. It was hard at first but now I'm back to normal.

It is time to make the switch to a new machine. I'm dragging my feet, until the 75th treatment.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 27 2: 306 3: 612 4: 920
  • 1: Dose: 10 min each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 144 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 10dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 30 push ups, 30 crunches, 5 Pull-ups (Palms in)
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1- 4 None
  • Health Function Scale: 42%

24hr: Felt really good, about 43%. Sleep improved thanks to Ambien and cutting back on Welbutrin

48hr: Felt good too, again 40-43%

[ 03-24-2011, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are the general rules for using the coil machine?

Say I wanted to begin with a single frequency:

1: 612. Do I then set the machine to that frequency and move the coil in a specific pattern from one body section to another, or do I simply place the coil infront of me as a sit before it?

2: The coil gets hot? So I assume it has a maxium run-time. What is that?

Is there anything else I should know?

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
832 gave me herxes, but not major ones. They came like clockwork, 20-24 hrs after tx. The herxes were in the head (mild ache, tingling around the eyes and bridge of nose) accompanied by a tired feeling. Just once I felt a stab in one of my feet. I also felt a stab in the foot the day after I started Humaworm, which in addition to being antiparasitic, is supposed to hit Bart.

There are 13 standard locations on the body where the coil is placed. Each of them (when you work up to a full body session) gets two minutes except for the abdomen which gets 5 minutes for a total of 29 minutes. This may vary per coinfection.

The coil heats up less with lower frequencies, more with higher ones.

A full 29-min session can be done without stopping if the frequency is 900 or below. Anything above that should be done in shorter sessions using a fan or other means to cool the coil in between.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks chap

So would you say your largest herx came from borrelia?

When people talk about 800 - isn't that a broad freq? Hits a lot of things?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Borrelia and XMRV for me. I think herxes are bigger when you're already toxed up. Consistent detoxing seems paramount.

--------------------
-chaps

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Dan,

How often does your wife have to rife now - to stay in remission?

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Alright, I spoke at length with John Stoller regarding a variety of issues. Bottom line, I've got my Amp, Frequency Generator and Coil Machine coming.

About 1,700 dollars, plus all the information I could ever want. The great news is this bad boy puts out over 750 watts.

I won't be starting the recording until I've set everything up, so I'll continue to use the EMEM for now.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually do not wait until she is having ankles pain, which is about the only symptom she ever has now. I treat her about twice a week, sometimes three times. Some weeks she gets no treatment at all.

It all depends on our schedule. Most weekends our son is here with out grand daughter. I do not run frequencies when the grand daughter is here. I do not run them when I am on night shift. She does not run the machine, and relies on me to do it.

Basically I could get by with once a week or even once every two weeks, but I want to eliminate the Lyme so I run it more often. Twice a week would be about the average.

I am basically running it whether there are any symptoms, or not. Most of the time there are no symptoms.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parasite update:
I've been rifing for parasites every week or everyother week for a year and a half (except during my herbal cleanses).

Last cleanse went very smoothly and my skin felt great and die off was minimal. I thought I was down to almost zero on those "bugs". But I continue to rife and just finished another 30 day cleanse.

This time I got very very itchy during the last week or so of the cleanse (I had started on OLE as well) and on the last day of the cleanse I did 2 minutes of each parasite frequency (which I normally don't get herxes from just some loose stool).

Well, between the cleanse, the OLE and the Rifing - I was totally flattened!

I'm going to rife EVERY week for those nasty bugs (including filiarial) from now on! Still think my load is down but obviously not as much as I thought.

Tomorrow is a very very strong full moon. Do I dare to a rifing session? LOL

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Dan,
That's great! Exciting to hear

Mojo,
What freqs you run for parasites (120 ?)

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MB,

Congrats on your new machine! Can't wait to hear the results you get with it! Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope the coil brings you to a whole new level of wellness.

I will be very interested of your impressions of it compared to your EMEM.

I have never use a coil, but it has a good history of working well for Lyme.

Good Luck

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

March 19th, 2011 10:00 AM: This was my 64th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I'm continuing the Lyme_4 routine of the Electroherbalism CAFL routine. The last few days have been filled with progress thanks to a few ambien. I needed sleep desperately. It was indeed the higher dose of Bupropion (Welbutrin) that led to the insomnia. So now I am back down to my prior dose and falling asleep easily. Staying asleep is a different story.

For those who aren't aware yet, I purchased a Coil Machine from John Stoller, including a standard Doug Coil design, with a QSC 1850HD amp for $520.00 shipping was included. I also bought an Instek SFG 2004 Signal Generator for $229.60 and shipping was also included. To get these prices however, one needs to speak to John as these are two seperate companies who sell these individual parts. The QSC is sold by: abesofmaine.com, and the Instek is sold by Tequipment. Other companies sell both of these items but these are the companies that have a "deal" setup with John. By ordering in bulk as a an LLC, John is able to get a significantly reduced Price. Talking to John was incredibly refreshing. He and I spoke for about an hour about everything from the science of electromagnetics theory, to our theories and the science behind how borrelia and other infectious diseases trigger autoimmunity. John is highly educated, with 35 years + as a University Professor in Astronomy and prior education. I could go on at length about all else we talked about, but John has requested that certain aspects not be discussed publicly.

If you wish to learn more, you may contact him. John is retired, and is able to build 16 machines per month. He makes only $150 dollars for 2 days of work. This is the minimum one must make over a set period of time as an LLC company, which provides advantages legally. The bottom-line, I like the guy a lot and he spoke my language.

It's important that anyone who has a coil machine understand exactly how to use it. Most people think sitting in-front of it a few feet away -- or even being in the same room is acceptable, but this is incorrect.

There are actually 12 points + on the body that must be targets once a person is fully adapted to using the machine and capable of handling the consequences of treatment (Herxheimer reactions). The first sessions starts with only one point, the abdominal cavity. The coil is placed there for the desired time frame and then you wait until you "feel" ready to advance to other body "points" in later sessions. This information came from a patient who used the machine and recovered entirely. I won't get into further detail here since this journal is mostly about treatment results. When I get the coil, I'll detail the points, and all new knowledge I acquire. With all that said, the coil must be pressed up again your clothing or skin directly to achieve desired results. It will not cause damage to electrical devices unless the coil is placed near them (directed at them). It's best to use it in a space designed specifically for your treatments, such as a bedroom though. I have a spare bedroom that I will use.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 625hz, and 2016hz, and 10K.
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Stomach Content: Full
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Exercise: Pull-ups 3 (palms in) 60mins Bike, 25 push ups, 25 crunches
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Felt really tired

48hr: Exhaustion, couldn't perform training or Rife therapy.

72hr: Tired but making an attempt to Rife

[ 03-22-2011, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cane:

Parasites:

20, 60, 72, 112, 120, 125, 332, 440, 753, 880, 1200, 2400

I got most (if not all) of these frequencies from this thread. 72 and 120 get 75% of all parasites according to Nenah Silver. These frequencies include the Filarial - which we all apparatnly have (?)

I only herxed once on these frequencies (but almost always get some loose stool) and that was when I was on OLE and the last day of parasite cleanse.

Yesterday, late afternoon, I did one minute of each of these and so far I'm OK.

I really, really want to be rid of these little nasty monsters!

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be ordering my MOPA this week now that I am back home.

Hopefully, the MOPA won't cause to much interference with my electronics?

Mojo, do you know if them parasites are caused by the Lyme and or Co infections?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

The Micro Filarial (quite sure I'm spelling this wrong) are carried by ticks, according to studies (I think by Dr. McDonald, but not 100%). So in a way, they would be a co-infection. Some of the big Lyme Drs think we all have those.

I thing we all have some sort of parasite and probably several. I know I had several - still have some but I'm getting more agressive.

mojo
Member # 9309

found this:

"Now, It is finalnally said that 40% of American ticks transmit "nematodes" which are parasites, some call them worms. Studies state thet Dr Willi Burgdorferi, who discovered the Borrelia, found 30 types of microfilarial worms in an adult tick, which might lead to conclude that if people is indeed infected with various types of parasites the treatment with just antibiotics given from 2 to 4 weeks is not going to clean the infection. This certainly is the answer of why ill people relapse and cannot get completely cured. Those cases cataloged as "Chronic Lyme Disease" could be just cases of people who have parasitic infections not properly treated."

Here:
http://lymetherollercoaster.blogspot.com/2010/10/lyme-disease-is-parasitic-infection.html

I don't know this blogger, but I have read similar articles to what he/she states in the above paragraph.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Mojo,

Looks like that answered my question!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Doug Coil'ers,

So i've been at 832 (Bart) 17 total mins every day.
*I've yet to get up to 29 mins twice a day*

But I have acknowledged herxes and even symptom relief with 832.

My question is: Individuality aside, when is it a good time to add the next freq/infection in to the routine?

I'd like to get started on 432 for Lyme (or even a babs frequency)

Do most Coil'ers eventually get to a point where you're treating the BIG 3 all at the same time?
Bart 2/day
Lyme 1/week
Babs/ every other

mojo
Member # 9309

I'm rifing for Lyme/Erlich (every two weeks)
Babs (up to 2 x per week)
Bart (once per week)
Parasites (once per week)

I'm concentrating on Babs and doing that the most but also treating the other stuff. As I go I will concentrate on the other bugs (Bart next)

I'm also hitting the parasites pretty hard.

I'm looking forward to what everyone else is doing.

canefan17
Member # 22149

mojo,

When you hit parasites...

1) What die off symptoms do you get?

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did my first PE-1 treatment yesterday; it took a minute or less.

I haven't had a single eye or ear pain since.

I'm supposed to wait a few days for a long, slow herx.

(PE-1, LED photon therapy using homeopathic nosodes.)

So i've had 2 days of feeling better than when doing rifing.

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can some of you Rife folks take a look at my thread on EMFs?

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/105406

There's a scientist who has studied blocking out certain frequencies to starve off bacteria rather than zapping it.

I'm just curious as to what you might think.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
mojo,

When you hit parasites...

1) What die off symptoms do you get?

I've gotten severely sick - thought it was food poisoning once with Humaworm. That was the worst one and it lasted about 12 hours.

It's like a flu like thing - bad head and stomach. I used to get facial acne and red "hurty bumps" on my scalp but I don't get that anymore.

It feels a lot like my Lyme herxes, actually (except for the acne)

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ok- Ya I get the red bumps on skull too (plus the other fun flu feelings)

I've done some MAJOR work on parasites with

wormwood combo
humaworm
paragone
zymex II
garlic
rascal

I think I'm still dealing with a tapeworm so I'll continue to get after it. (bastard - give up!)

[ 03-22-2011, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canefan17
Member # 22149 posted 22 March, 2011

Gut parasites---- When you rifed for these what freqs did you use?
----------------------------------------------------
Hi Cane,
A whole lot! I just chose a bunch of different parasites from the GB4000 manual, each of which had MANY frx!

I posted the frx previously on this thread. I don't have time right now to type them all, maybe later.

Good luck,
Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Ok - thanks

I'm hesitant to Coil for tapeworms.

Just have no idea what to expect (major dieoff, ammonia, metals, toxins, viruses, etc)

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's a post that says to do EACH Babs and Bart frx for 3 MIUNTES, each!

I never did each frx 3 min, ; i did at most 1 min each; but i did do 3 min on a harmonic of some of the frx.

Reply here: http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4034&goto=newpost

Posted by : Johann Stegmann

when I ask Des about it, she immediately said these two must definately be included.

BABESIA - 76,570,1583,1584,432,753,5776 - 3 min each
BARTONELLA HENSLAE
967,6878,634,696,716,1518 - 3 min each.

Johann

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's a lyme protocol from another forum:
I never spent so long on each frx!
----------------------------------

For those that want the full frequencies:
*Lyme
*Treatment in two treatment protocols done every second day thus alternating it:All from the CAFL list.*Treatment 1*Lyme 2 - 35 min
2050,1520,615,2016,625 - 5 min each but 2016 and 625 for 10 min each
Lyme and Rocky Mountains Spotted fever - 60 min
128,239,417,422,577,578,579,673,693,758,797,846,1455,1590,4870,4880,7989,39975,40439 - 3 min each
Borreliosis - 51 min
338,344,345,432,533,534,605,673,732,758,797,800,884,1455,4200,6863,6870 - - 3 min each

Bacterial Infections - 36
20,465,866,664,690,727,787,832,800,880,1550,784 - 3 min each

Antiseptic General - 41 min
428,444,450,465,660,727,760,787,802,880,1550,5000,10000 - 3 min each

Detox throughout the body - 52 min
2.4,5.8,6.3,7.8,20,26,35,60,72,125,165,200,444,465,522,588,600,625,650,666,685,690,727,760,776,787,802,832,880,1250,1500,1550,1850,2127 - 1.30 min each
*Treatment 2*Borreliosis - 51 min
338,344,345,432,533,534,605,673,732,758,797,800,884,1455,4200,6863,6870 - 3 min each

Lyme and Rocky Mountains Spotted fever - 60 min
128,239,417,422,577,578,579,673,693,758,797,846,1455,1590,4870,4880,7989,39975,40439 - 3 min each

Lyme Hatching Eggs - 36 min
640,8554,203,412,414,589,667,840,1000,1072,1087,1105 - - 3 min each

Parasites General - 36 min
20,64,72,96,112,120,152,651,732,1360,2720,10000 - - 3 min each

Antiseptic General - 41 min
428,444,450,465,660,727,760,787,802,880,1550,5000,10000 - 3 min each

Detox throughout the body - 52 min
2.4,5.8,6.3,7.8,20,26,35,60,72,125,165,200,444,465,522,588,600,625,650,666,685,690,727,760,776,787,802,832,880,1250,1500,1550,1850,2127 - 1.30 min each

mojo
Member # 9309

quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
Here's a post that says to do EACH Babs and Bart frx for 3 MIUNTES, each!

I never did each frx 3 min, ; i did at most 1 min each; but i did do 3 min on a harmonic of some of the frx.

when I ask Des about it, she immediately said these two must definately be included.

BABESIA - 76,570,1583,1584,432,753,5776 - 3 min each
BARTONELLA HENSLAE
967,6878,634,696,716,1518 - 3 min each.

Johann

I'm glad you commented on the one minute Babs thing - I'm going to have to reduce my minutes so I can herx a little less and rife more frequencies.

I've done Bart for up to six minutes (even 832) with no herx! But I have to rife regularly for Bart or I can feel it and I do feel better afterward. I use all these frequencies (not all at once) and more from this thread.

Those Babs herxes sure make up for it, though. No amount of detox (not even the sauna) will reduce that Babs herx.

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Hmm, my experience has been different than that. I've rifed for Babs on two occasions with the full 29-min coil session at 570hz. I didn't get a herx at all from the Babs treatment, but did get herxes when treating with 832 and 842 for Bart.

--------------------
-chaps

mojo
Member # 9309

I don't think it's the 570 that hits me the hardest (I accidentally did that one for a long time once with no issues).

I do 20, 27, 76, 570, 753, 1583, 1584 and 5776

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I did my 2nd PE-1 treament today, and i feel great!

I haven't touched the rife machine since i started PE-1.

It's incredible that it works. I would never believe it.

On the PE-1 thread , one person says never to combine rife with photon therapy, but another person says he does combine them without any problem, because he is already cured.

----Polly Polygonum

canefan17
Member # 22149

Interesting experience tonight with Bart (832)

I had the Coil on my lower back. This time I decided to slide it to left and right to hit more spots.

Well when i moved it to right I had MAJOR spasms/twitching. For at least a good 30 seconds.

Liver area.

I proceeded to move it to left side.
And same thing over there. Left side of stomach/colon major twitching and spasms.

What do you guys make of this?
It is Bart - so....

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I've been having a lot of upper GI problems and it seems to be ever since I began rifing 832 twice a week. I'm not sure though so I'm off to a Gastro Doc next week.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

March 22nd, 2011 12:30 PM: This was my 65th Treatment. I waited 72hr hours to begin this treatment since the last. This session was the second half of the Lyme_4 of the CAFL listing. I had to take extra time off again because I felt so sick. The last 3-4 days have been more difficult than usual.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 2050 2: 1520 3: 615
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Duration: 72 hours
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 5 pull-ups, 25 push ups, 15 crunches
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: Felt tired and sicker than usual.

48hr: I'm exhausted and feel like not treating but will.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

March 24th, 2011 12:00 PM: This was my 66th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I continue this session based on the frequency of 306hz from February 21st 2011. Insomnia has gradually improved since decreasing the Bupropion (Welbutrin) back to 200mg. The last 3-4 days I've been feeling really exhausted, but I've still pushed to get my basic workout in.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 27 2: 306 3: 612 4: 920
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Duration:48 hours
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 20 push ups, 15 crunches, 3 Pull-ups (Palms in)

24hrs: Tired, but improved slightly from the day before.

48hr: Felt better in the late evening yesterday. Tired today.

[ 03-26-2011, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cane, red bumps on skull? Mine are around my hair line.

I always have one somewhere on my neck, that I go to without even thinking about it. I can't say it itches, but I can feel it there.

Couple days ago idea came that I felt something on my hair line on my forehead. Sure enough it's one of those red bumps.

I've associated them with bart for few years now.
I know I've read where others with bart get bumps at hair line also.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Ya - I think it's Bart too (could be parasites as well)

But since I started 832 2 weeks ago I've had 3 or 4 red bumps on skull.

Almost pimple-like. Ewwwwww : )

canefan17
Member # 22149

Yesterday was the first day I coil'ed for Bart twice in a day.

And I slept like a BABY! I slept for 7 straight hours without waking up. That hasn't happened for me in over 10 years.

Also - I had a wonderful dream - one where you wake up and can only smile : )

These are pretty amazing turnarounds in such a short time. Bartonella was REALLY disturbing my psyche and sleep patterns.

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy for you! I think I am going to try 832 next.
Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cane, non drug induced sleep? It's been so long.

Yes pimple like. They don't change on hairline. But I've had bart skin "pimples" elsewhere on body and face that have turned into horrible skin eruptions.

Those weren't even close to "pimple" like then. Just bart like.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

I got big "hurty bumps" on my scalp and facial acne (red 'acid' bumps and regular acne) when I was on Cumanda (during my Cowden treatment went away when I changed to Banderol).

I've had similar things with other tincture treatments and parasite treatment. I don't seem to get this anymore - just bad itching now - with parasite treatment.

I LOVE 832 - I think it's the best Bart freq. I'm thinking I may need to up my Bart rifing since I've had high anxiety lately and I don't herx so what the heck. When I do Bart I always use 357, 832 and 1518 and rotate in a few of the others.

I'm just now getting the Babs headache from 2nd Babs treatment this week.

I love the feedback I get here - plus all the good frequencies. Great thread!

Thanks all!

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks Kimmie
I've always read that Bartonella (more than any infection) will do everything it can to surface (aka be dominant infection)

It isn't like Lyme - where Lyme likes to hide and be stealth-like.
So I've assumed that Bart, before anything else, should be Coil'ed first.

I will follow that up with Lyme 432, Babesia 570, and Mycoplasma 690.

But I feel SO good today it's crazy!
I'm also on anti-parasitic herbs which could be keeping Lyme and some babs in cyst form.
But i've been on them for about 5 months... so it's definitely coil'ing bart that's doing it.

I do plan on stopping the anti-p herbs in 3 weeks.

map,
Yes - non-drug sleep
During this entire Lyme adventure I've never touched a sleep drug.

I generally don't do well with sleep meds.
Not to mention I'm able to use poor sleep habits as an indicator of successful treatment.

When i had Lyme under control with Buhnr's herbs - I slept well and normal hours. As Lyme and Co's reek havoc sleep becomes disrupted (often big time for me)

[ 03-25-2011, 06:21 AM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

canefan17
Member # 22149

I was looking through the CAFL

832 hits a TON of stuff

Abdominal_inflammation, Angina_pectoris, Bacterial_infections_general, BC_G_Vaccine, Biliousness, Cancer_adenocarcinoma, Cancer_glioblastoma, Cancer_maintenance_secondary, Cholera_secondary, Colic, Colitis_and_Diarrhea, Colon_problems_general, Constipation, Cramping_and_nausea, Crohns_disease, Dental_foci, Dental_infection_1, Dental_infection_and_Earache_1, Diabetic_toe_ulcer_1, Diarrhea, Dysentery, Dyspepsia, E_coli, E_coli_comp, Entamoeba_histolytica_secondary, Fever, Fischpyrogen, Fistula_ulcer, Flatulence, Food_poisoning, General_prophylaxis, Heartburn_chronic, Herpes_simplex_II, Herpes_type_2_comp, Ileocolitis_colon_inflammation, Infections_general_secondary, Infections_general_tertiary, Influenza_2003_2004_1, Influenza_2003_2004_1, Intestines_inflammation, Irritable_bowel_syndrome, Leprosy_secondary_infection, Measles_rubella_vaccine, Meningitis_tertiary, Mycoplasma_salivarium_1, Myoma, Nausea_and_cramping, Orchitis, Osteomyelitis, Ovarian_disorders_general, Pancreatic_insufficiency, Pertussis_secondary, Shigella, Smallpox, Stomach_disorders, Stomatitis_aphthous_v, Surgery_preop_postop_prevent_infections, Tonsillitis, Toothache, Trigeminal_neuralgia, Ulcers_general, Urethritis, Vaginosis

H Pylori - 676 also hits...

ALS_2, Barretts_esophagus_1, Cancer, Cancer_breast, Cancer_gastric_adenocarcinoma, Cancer_general_3, Complete_early_crane, Coxsackie_General, Detox_and_lymphs, Endometriosis_1, Enterovirus_General, General_antiseptic, General_demo, General_prophylaxis, Heartburn_chronic, Helicobacter_pylori, Infections_general, Influenza_with_respiratory_1, Kidney_stimulation_TR, Lymphs_and_detox, Meningitis_secondary, Parasites_flukes_general, Parasites_flukes_intestinal, Parasites_flukes_liver, Parasites_general_1, Stomach_disorders, Ulcer_duodenal, Ulcer_gastric, Ulcer_ventric, Ulcers_general

canefan17
Member # 22149

WOW 727 might be the ultimate Frequency of all Frequencies! lol

Can you say death herx?

727 -
Abdominal_inflammation, Abscesses, Abscesses_1, Acidosis, Acne, Actinomyces_israelii, Acute_pain, Adenoids, Adhesions, AIDS_1, AIDS_2, Allergy, Allergy_1, Alopecia, Amenorrhea, Anal_itching, Aneurysm, Aneurysm, Angina_quinsy, Angina_pectoris, Ankylosing_spondylitis, Apoplexy_stroke_paralysis, Appendicitis, Appetite_lack_of, Arteriosclerosis, Arthritis_1, Arthritis_A, Arthritis_general, Arthritis_rheumatoid, Asthma, Asthma_2, Ataxia, Athletes_foot, Autointoxication, Bacillus_infections, Backache_1, Backache_2, Backache_and_spasms_1, Bacterial_infections_general, Barretts_esophagus_1, Bed_wetting, Bedsores, Bells_Palsy_1, Biliousness, Bladder_and_prostate_complaints, Blood_diseases, Bone_trauma, Botulinum, Breast_fibroid_cysts, Bronchitis, Bubonic_plague_secondary_infections, Burns, Bursitis, Cancer_general_2, Cancer_leukemia, Cancer_leukemia_TR, Cancer_pain, Cancer_prostate, Cancrum_oris, Candida_2, Candida_secondary, Catarrh, Cerebral_palsy, Cervicitis, Chemical_sensitivity, Cholera_secondary, Cold_1, Cold_3, Cold_5, Cold_6, Cold_2005_TR, Colic, Colitis_and_Diarrhea, Conjunctivitis, Constipation, Convulsions_1, Costalgia, Cramping_and_nausea, Cramps, Crohns_disease, Cyst_sebaceous_TR, Cystic_fibrosis, Cystitis_chronic, Deafness, Dengue_fever_TR, Dental_and_jawbone_infections_1, Dental_and_jawbone_infections_2, Dental_foci, Dental_infection, Dental_infection_1, Dental_infection_2, Dental_infection_and_Earache_1, Detox_and_lymphs, Diabetes_1, Diabetes_associated_infection, Diabetes_secondary, Diarrhea, Disc_herniated, Dysmenorrhea, Dyspepsia, Ear_conditions_various, Eczema, Edema, Emphysema, Emphysema_comp, Entamoeba_histolytica_secondary, Enuresis, Epididymitis, Epilepsy, Epstein_Barr_virus_secondary, Erysipelas, Esophagus, Eustachian_tube_inflammation, Eye_disorders, Eyes_glaucoma, Facial_paralysis, Fever, Fibroids_general, Fibroma, Fistula_dentalis, Fistula_ulcer, Flatulence, Fractures_healing, Frostbite, Frozen_shoulder, Fungus_general, Furunkulosis, Furunkulosis_herpes, Furunkulosis_TR, General_prog_Blaster5, Gout, Gravel_urine, Graves_disease_and_goiter, Guillain_Barre_Syndrome_TR, Halitosis, Hallucinations, Hay_fever, Head_injury_followup, Headaches_comp, Headaches_due_to_parasites, Headaches_due_to_toxicity, Heart_tonic, Heartburn_chronic, Hemorrhoids, Hepatitis_C_TR, Hepatitis_general, Hernia, Herpes_simplex_I_2, Herpes_type_1_anec_comp, Hip_pain, Hoarseness, Hot_flashes, Hydrocele, Hypertension, Hypotension, Hypoxia, Immune_system_stabilization_TR, Impotence, Infantile_paralysis, Infertility, Influenza_1_99_00, Influenza_1994_secondary, Influenza_1997_1998, Influenza_2_99_00, Influenza_2003_2004_1, Intercostal_neuralgia, Intestinal_problems_colon, Intestines_inflammation, Irritable_bowel_syndrome, Itching, Kidney_stones, Knee_joint_pain, Larynx, Leprosy_secondary_infection, Leukocytogenesis_stimulation, Leukoplakia, Lichen_planus_TR, Lichen_planus_TR, Lichen_sclerosus_TR, Liver_enlargement, Locomotor_dysfunction_incoordination, Lumbago, Lyme_2, Lymph_stasis_secondary, Lymphs_and_detox, Malabsorption_syndrome, Measles, Measles_rubella_secondary, Measles_w_vaccine, Menieres_disease, Meningitis_tertiary, Menopause_symptoms_TR, Menstrual_problems, Morgellons_disease_TR, Multiple_sclerosis_5, Mumps_tertiary, Mumps_tertiary, Muscular_dystrophy, Nausea_and_cramping, Nephritis, Nerve_disorders_and_neuropathy, Numbness, Oral_lesions, Orchitis, Orchitis_secondary, Osteomyelitis, Otitis_externa, Ovarian_disorders_general, Pain_acute, Pain_of_cancer, Pain_of_infection, Pancreas, Pancreatic_insufficiency, Paralysis_nonspastic, Paralysis_spastic, Parasites_general_2, Pelvic_inflammatory_disease, Pericarditis, Periodontal_disease, Peritonitis, Pertussis_secondary, Phaqocyross_stimulation, Pharyngitis, Pleurisy, Pneumonia_bronchial, Pneumonia_general, Polio_secondary_complications, Polyp_general, Prostate_problems_general, Prostatitis, Psoriasis_ankylosing_spondylitis, Pyorrhea, Pyrogenium_mayo, Radiation_burns, Raynauds_disease, Retrovirus_variants, Rhinitis, Scarlet_fever, Sciaticor_schias, Sexual_dysfunction_men, Sinusitis_stubborn_TR - Slipped_discs, Smallpox_secondary, Sneezing, Sore_throat, Sore_throat_1, Sore_throat_comp, Spleen_secondary, Staph infection_1, Staph_and_Strep_v, Staphylococci_infection, Staphylococcus_aureus, Staphylococcus_comp, Stiff_muscles_comp, Wound_healing

D Bergy
Member # 9984

When somebody has a condition that is not responding to any particular treatment, I often tell them to try the "Kitchen sink" frequencies of
20, 464, 727, 728, 784, 787, 800, 880, 5000, 10000

The odds of missing a particular pathogen with this set is almost impossible. The 5,000 Hz frequency and its higher harmonic of 10,000 Hz, are good for swelling, and apparently a lot of other conditions.

The weird thing is I do not think I have ever used these personally, other than 5,000 Hz, 10,000 Hz and maybe 880 Hz. I am going to make an autoprogram and run them and see what happens.

I get these from the electroherbalism site, which is worth looking at.

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/IntrotoFrequenciesandAnecdotes.htm

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

DBerg,

If someone ran, say, 727... how long do you think they should stay with that frequency?
I guess until herx reactions subside?

I've been told things like H Pylori 676 should coil every day for 5-7 days. And CAFL says... "Run 676 for 10 min"

But I'm wondering what to do with these broad-spectrum frequencies (like you posted)

Every day, once a week, occasionally - until reactions subside?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I really do not know, because it depends on what it is hitting, and that would be hard to determine. They could be hitting a non Lyme related pathogen, and never produce a herx, or any other immediate response.

I usually run a frequency a few times in a row, and see if anything noticeable happens. Usually five or ten minutes, but if you have lyme, you might want to go shorter, at first.

I generally do not like using "Kitchen sink" frequencies, because it is more beneficial to know specifically what pathogen is bothering you. But on the practical side, if you are ill, and need to get better, sometimes you have to do what you can, and forgo the diagnostic part of the equation.

By running the ulcer set of frequencies, I discovered that they relieved my Stomach pain. Later, I later narrowed it down to 676 Hz.

I know personally that for H-Pylori, 676 Hz has to be run for at least five days. My Stomach pain did not permanently go away until I ran it for six days in row. For other infections, I have no idea haw long it has to be used.

Given my condition of Crohn's Disease, I could have any number of pathogens, that my immune system is not dealing with. It may be a good idea for me to run this just in case.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ya - you're right - just kinda gotta test the waters.

Dan, do you get any stomach muscle twitching during a treatment?

The 832 is causing some big time muscle twitching in my gut. And in the exact places I've had issues with. (left side stomach running up to sternum & right side near liver)

It's as if it's hitting a nerve and the muscle twitches out.

Or I guess I could be hitting deep-seated Bartonella??

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I do not remember that particular effect, but I have had a soreness in my guts using the DNA XMRV frequencies.

The 832 Hz frequency hits Bart, that is for certain. I would guess any response you have to it is likely from Bart. 832 Hz has no effect on me, but I do not have Lyme or Bart.

Bart also affects the nerves, as much, if not more than Lyme. Especially when you kill it. You know you are killing it when you have nerve related problems. Luckily, these symptoms will go away at some point, after treating for a while.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Awesome -thanks Dan
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

March 26th, 2011 12:00 PM: This was my 67th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I'm continuing the Lyme_4 routine of the Electroherbalism CAFL routine. I talked to John Stoller, who is building my coil machine. The machine is 3 weeks out. He currently has 23 machines he's trying to finish. A lot of orders are coming in lately -- insane amounts actually. I wonder why? I've been feeling "meh" lately, and having some insomnia, and tiredness.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 625hz, and 2016hz, and 10K.
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Exercise: Pull-ups 5 (palms in) 60mins Bike, 25 push ups, 25 crunches
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Tired, but improved in the later day up until I caught a cold

48-120hr: Full blown cold, won't be working out or using Rife today.

[ 04-01-2011, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

John is just one builder. That makes me wonder what the total number of machines, by all builders, made for people with Lyme would be? It has to be a lot.

I would guess there are many people that either can't afford any more doctor related Lyme treatments, or they need a treatment that does not involve ingesting something due to Stomach issues.

Or, they may not be able to get treated as they have no LLMD's near them, and need a long term treatment option, that will not bankrupt them.

I hope they all get some relief from the disease using this method. I read how bad this can get, but I am sure I still do not have a total comprehension of how miserable it can be.

I know it has made me very proactive to any and all tick bites. None go untreated.

Dan

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,Just wanted to share about using organic, gmo free, ground Papaya seeds, 1 tlbs on full moon. 1st time my sinus cleared and I felt better. This time I herxed big time.Felt yukky and had major loose bowels. My doc told me about it. [Smile]
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Healing,

Very cool

Papaya + Raw Pumpkin seeds are great to use around full moon

sk8ter
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sk8ter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok ..want to know what everyone has (machines)

Dan - ?
mojo - ?
cane - ?
MB - ?

Am thinking of buying the GB 4000 with mopa..
What is the difference with GB and just a Doug coil?
Is a PE-1 a PEMF type machine.
What PEMF machine is good .
Thanks.

Posts: 871 | From orange county, ca. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have a GB-4000 with the standard amp, and also the MOPA amp.

The Doug Coil is an excellent machine for Lyme, and many have improved using it. It is limited in frequency range, and it can't be run for a long time due to heating of the coils. It also cannot sweep frequencies.

Since I use frequency treatments for more than just Lyme, I needed something that was more versatile. There also were not pre built Coil machines available when I started using this method. I probably would have one now, if I could have bought one back then.

I know very little about PEMF machines, but I did save this link that has some info on them.

http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/websites/index2.php?username=mrs2000plus&page=13

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

I use Doug Coil

It's very strong and penetrates deep in the body.
I'm not sure most contact devices can claim that.

GB4000 w/ mopa would have been my 2nd option (or EMEM)

But that's 3000 for GB + Mopa

My Doug Coil was 1800

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is close to $5,000.00 for the GB and MOPA.

Price is definitely a factor in making a choice.

One of the best EMEM devices for the money is Bruce Stenulson EM+ machine. Lots of power, and it works well from what I have heard.

http://www.stenulson.net/althealth/em8ce.htm

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Hey Canefan,

where did you find the MOPA for $3000 + GB 4000?

I'm in the process of buying just the MOPA and with the tube and frequency counter it's costing me around $3000?

The Amp and GB has already cost me near $2,500 so when complete my total cost will be around 5,500! Let me know if you know of a better deal!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli,

I was wrong. Whoops.
Dan's right - closer to 5grand with mopa device

Wowsers

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Well, that makes me feel better to know I didn't get ripped! Lol!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

quote:
Originally posted by sk8ter:
Ok ..want to know what everyone has (machines)

Dan - ?
mojo - ?
cane - ?
MB - ?

Am thinking of buying the GB 4000 with mopa..
What is the difference with GB and just a Doug coil?
Is a PE-1 a PEMF type machine.
What PEMF machine is good .
Thanks.

I have the DT EMEM5A and love it!
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

A PE-1 is an LED photon device. Not a rife machine.
James H
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Did you get your MOPA modified for the 3.3mhz band yet? If so, how is it working for your wife?

So far, so good on my end. No sign of the Lyme coming back yet. [Smile] Of course, I end up running the thing so often that it wouldn't have much of a chance!

James

Posts: 714 | From San Antonio TX | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I just sent it in today for the upgrade. We will be on a short vacation, so we really can't drag that thing around anyway.

Cindy is not free of Lyme, if her feeling the Lyme frequencies means anything. Her responses are limited to Lyme and Bart frequencies, and no response to random frequencies I run.

She does not know what I am running, so there is no placebo effect possible. That really only leaves the likelihood that it is still present.

Symptomatically, she is 100% with the exception of some slight ankle pain on occasion. Not bad at all considering where we started.

I am hoping the higher carrier may make some difference, but I am not too confident in that. It would seem that it still is hard to get every last bit of it, even with lots of power.

I am happy that we have no reason to believe she cannot live a normal life, with or without a complete cure. We have reduced it to the point of it being a nuisance rather than a potential life threatening situation.

We cannot run it as often as we would like, and that is part of the problem.

Thank you for your assistance, it will change the course of future Lyme treatments using frequencies.

Juli will soon have her brand new MOPA, and she already is doing much better from using the GB-4000 in contact mode. I am looking forward to her reports, once she starts using the MOPA.

Keep running that home made power house machine, you will likely be the first to have a complete cure. I hope others will have the same good progress.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

April 1st, 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 68th Treatment. I waited 120hr hours to begin this treatment since the last. This session was the second half of the Lyme_4 of the CAFL listing. Once again I was forced to take time off because I caught some type of flu/cold. I felt sick for almost an entire week. At any rate, I'm catching back up with where I left off. The coil machine should be here in a week or two.

• 1: Frequency: 1: 2050 2: 1520 3: 615
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Duration: 120 hours
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Exercise: 60mins Bike, 5 pull-ups, 25 push ups, 15 crunches

24hrs: Tired, but improved slightly from the day before.

48hr: Felt better in the late evening yesterday. Tired today.

[ 04-03-2011, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Update:

832 has been great. Using it twice a day 29 mins.
Has really knocked back bart.

Started 432 recently and have experienced a lot of soreness on left side. Not a lot of gut issues with 432 (maybe Lyme isn't in gut much)

One distinct symptom I have right now (might be detox/herx) is my urine REEKS along with body odor.

I don't know what to make of this other than my body is trying to detox something.
I hope it's from Bart death.

Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, this thread is way too long for me to read all the way through to find the info I'm seeking, so here are my questions about Rife technology:

1. Is it safe to use rife machines if one has metal amalgam fillings currently in their mouth? If not, why?

2. Do all broadcast (vs. holding tubes) Rife machines emit ozone? If not, which machines do not? I am extremely sensitive to ozone, even if I don't smell it I can fell it affecting me (negative ion generators do the same thing to me).

3. What is the absolute best Rife machine for treating Lyme & Bartonella?

4. Can Rife technology cure coinfections?

Thanks,

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have a mouth full of Mercury fillings, and i have had no issue with using frequencies. I have never heard of anyone else having problems either.

The only machine that might emit any detectable amount of ozone, would be a EMEM with a spark gap.

These type literally have an automotive coil hooked to a spark plug, to create a chaos signal. The arc from the coil would produce a small amount of ozone.

I do not know if any of the currently made models still incorporate this feature, but it certainly can be built without it.

There are several good machines available. I do not know which is best.

I am fairly sure it eliminated Babesia, in my wife. It has knocked Bart way down, but I do not think it is all gone yet.

Dan

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Some people say that when rife frequencies are delivered close to the mouth where amalgam fillings reside, the EMFs generated from the machine cause more mercury to be released from the fillings.

I'm not an electrical engineer, so I can neither defend nor refute these claims.

It has also been asserted that borrelia sequesters mercury. It uses mercury to protect it from abx and other pathogen killers. When the borrelia is killed regardless of how it is killed the mercury that it was previously sequestering is released, which will eventually settle somewhere where it does harm, particularly the brain.

This is why some people say that it is important for the body to be able to detox mercury (or better yet, get the fillings out and chelate) before starting any kind of aggressive anti-borrelia therapy.

By the way, promoters of MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement, a.k.a, chlorine dioxide) claim that MMS neutralizes the mercury that is sequestered by Lyme and tout that as one of it's strengths as a therapy. In other words, you kill the Lyme without the ill effects of freeing up all that mercury in the process. Again, I don't know how valid these claims are, just reporting them.

Since we are supposedly freeing up more mercury to float around and settle when we are killing borrelia, I don't want to release even more mercury into the system by coiling close to a mouthful of fillings.

While it is debated whether or not this actually happens, I'm certainly not one to take the chance.

In another month, my fillings will be gone, so it will be a non issue at that point.

Since mercury BY ITSELF can create gut and immune issues, not to mention how it works synergistically with Lyme, it seems that it's removal should be one of the first priorities in fighting Lyme disease. Yet, these medical doctors who want to bombard you with abx don't even address heavy metals.

--------------------
-chaps

Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So does this mean that a person who has metal fillings cannot recover from Lyme at all?

Also, if a person is allergic to the alternative filling materials, does this mean they should just have all their teeth with metal fillins pulled instead?

Just trying to understand the implications of this...

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement