LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 34)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff has always been good to work with regarding anything related to his machines. I have only had to pay postage for updates,repairs, and I bought the GB-4000 used, and he is aware of that.

I have not mentioned this before but Cindy uses Peppermint Oil for direct relief of joint pain, or even a headache. Her ankles have started to flare up more, since we are not treating right now.

I really did not think it would work, but she has used it for a few months now, and she gets good results with it. It is purely a symptomatic treatment, but it is a safe one.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Jeff seems really nice and helpful! Maybe I'll just deal directly with him in the future if we can.

I have never used peppermint oil before how does Cindy use it for her headaches?

I'm so sick today.. I've had to take two vicodins and still barely holding the headache down. Stomach isn't doing to good either!

Gosh Dan I hope you get your machine back soon! Probably one good treatment and Cindy will bounce back quickly. That's how the Bart seems to work for me once I get over the herx.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Bart possible to eradicate with Rife therapy?

What do you guys think?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She puts the peppermint Oil on the back of her neck. She gets tension headaches that start from tight neck muscles like I do. I do not know if that would work for a Bart headache, since the cause is likely different.

Bart can be greatly reduced, but I have not managed to totally get rid of it yet. Part of the problem is likely that we are not able to treat often enough.

We may need another frequency, so I am going to test out some other frequencies. I also have not used the DNA frequencies much. Maybe I should?

The machine is at the post office, so I will get it tomorrow. Apparently the mail carrier did not feel like bringing it to the house. I waited around for it, but she never came to the door.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you all still Rife when you are already feeling very ill? I only do detox freq. during the week end typically but I was feeling very ill yesterday and again today.

I still did my Babs rifing because I don't want to get behind - and it's my Lyme/Erlich week, too.

I did a lot of 10K so hopefully that will help.

I can't sauna today so we'll see what happens.....

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, you mentioned you might be looking for some different bart freq. I have been getting some good hits with 547 and 847. 847 is a well known bart. freq. as many 800 numbers are. I discovered 547 after going thru some old notes and had written down that a person had good success with 547 for bart awhile back.

Best of luck

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Thank you for the frequencies. I will try them one at a time and see what happens.

There is a researcher that is going to be testing frequencies for Lyme, under the microscope. This is not an easy task, but I am glad he is willing to try. I hope it will help confirm what we know, and reveal new frequencies that may help.

Dan

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cane, good question about bart. I'm not sure? I believe Dan when he says it can be knocked down.

Bart seems to be IMO just as stubborn and tricky as lyme. Cycles are much shorter so it can take off on you quickly.

I feel very uneasy about rifing for bart daily like some. I do not want to send myself down the road of no life and living on my couch.

I've got to find a happy medium. I haven't yet, but I will, somehow, someway.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New freqs for bart. I'm game. Thanks jarjar.

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Stolar has been impossible to get ahold of lately.

Anyone Coil'ers have any luck?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Map,

I know the feeling I was on the couch All Day yesterday with upper GI upset, awful pain behind my lower sternum and a bad migraine headache all because I added just ONE minute to my 6 minute Bart treatment that I was no longer herxing to.

I hope I feel better today. On a Happy Note I have my Bart symptoms pretty much gone with just rifing a few mins twice a week. (unless I'm herxing).

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Juli, I hope you've turned into a detox machine today. Might want to try 5000 and 10000 for 5 minutes each?

Take care, Pam

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Pam!

I'm going to give the 5000 Hz a try this evening. I'm sure I won't herx from it but I still sneak up on any new freq. Lol!

I'm feeling much better today!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan---- i think i recall that peppermint oil kills lyme.

Cindy is using a bit of Farah's method (Farah used to post here). Farah rubs various essential oils in combinations to kill pathogens.

Only a very few drops are used in a carrier oil. Essential oils are very strong and can be toxic in excess.

I've used them; they work!

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VB
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All, I just asked this question on the board to keep it separate, but I know many of you probably stick to this thread alone.

Dan has been kind enough to respond already.

Can you please respond with what your longest herx from rifing was? I rifed for 20 min 4 days ago and I'm wondering if it's possible that I could still be herxing? I am afraid I'm just getting worse overall. I rifed my spine and I have twitching and buzzing all down my arms and legs like when I first was sick. This has been happening since about 3 rife sessions ago, so about 3 weeks. The past 2 sessions were only 5 days apart.

I don't know if I'm rifing too close together and not giving enough time to detox in between? is it possible to still be herxing after 4 or 5 days? What is the longest you have herxed after rifing?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

V

Posts: 453 | From TX | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I never knew Peppermint Oil kills Lyme. No wonder it works!

Thank you for that information. I learn something new every day.

Got the MOPA back. The new 3.3 MHz carrier frequency makes the stove controls go nuts. The oven light was blinking on and off, and it was beeping all of the time. I finally had to shut the breaker off.

If you have a newer Kenmore stove, and a MOPA, look out!

Oddly enough, she did not respond a lot to the Bart treatment, or the Lyme treatment. I would have expected a bad die off after all of that time not treating, especially for Bart. She did feel it, but not a lot.

The Lyme does not surprise me too much, but the Bart should have raged back in that time, but it did not. I almost wonder if it is damaged enough that it can't reproduce well, or if her immune system is strong enough now to keep it down on its own.?

I used a higher harmonic of 357 Hz and 847 Hz for Bart, but she fell asleep during part of the treatment. So I do not know what effect it had. I will try them again later. I do know she felt one of those frequencies, but not sure which one.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
John Stolar has been impossible to get ahold of lately.

Anyone Coil'ers have any luck?

I have no idea where he is, but I haen't been able to reach him by mail or phone.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question regarding Herxhing. It's common to often think you're getting worse when you happen to hit a frequency that works. The key then is to give yourself a little extra time to recover, and repeat with the same frequency over and over again. When you no longer get a reaction, increase the time.

For example, I had no reaction to most frequencies, but when I did a single frequnency for 30 mins, bang, that's when the Herxheimer reaction came on.

I knew it was a Herxheimer reaction when it suddenly dissipated within a day after kicking my ass for 4-5 days. A sudden drop like that combined with harsh headaches and major major sleep issues are big signs for me. I already have big problems in these areas, but they increase drastically when a Herxheimer reaction comes.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

April 13th, 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 74th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Repeating the frequency therapy from April 7th 2011. During my last report I noted I was feeling very sick. It turns out it was a Herxheimer Reaction. The reaction dropped suddenly yesterday. It appears that decreasing the frequency number and increasing the time drastically from 10-30 mins made a big difference. I will continue with the same frequency until it no longer works, and then move onto another single frequency for 30 mins.

• 1: Purpose: Non-Responsive Unknown Infection
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 790
  • 1: Dose: 30 min
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration:48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 10dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 60 mins on Exercise Bike. Push-ups: 25, Pull-ups: 6 Crunches 25
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: None
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Felt tired. No change.

48hr: Sleep was worse and felt even more run down.

[ 04-15-2011, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

The longest I have ever herxed was 6 days when I first begun rifing.

I do notice though that around the end of the month (like clock work) I become symptomatic.

At first I thought I was going downhill but I now know it has a pattern to it and it will pass. I don't get to concerned about it anymore.

I'm thinking it must be the cyst bursting or some kind of Lyme cycling I'm not sure other then I'll feel it again around the 28th and it lasts about 6 days.

Dan, Oh no! I hope my MOPA don't do that! Never thought about the appliances. I have two ovens but they are Frigidaires. I'll let you know.

My MOPA has been sent back and Jeff is sending a new one.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is common to feel much worse after treatment, and then get better.

It is when some people never seem to get to the feeling better part, that I worry about.

You figured out something pretty important MB. It is those kind of observations that will lead you out of this.

I do not think it will be much longer before you see substantial improvement. If you can take thirty minutes of a single effective Lyme frequency, you are well on your way.

In my book, that means you have reduced the bacteria a lot already.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Rife Journal For All Users: Template, Details, And Systematic

Dan,
I think it really takes a systematic approach, and that is why I've started a diary that everyone can access. The diary is much different than those that are currently available. It lays out an approach that all can follow right from the start. As they advance, they'll find that "somewhere" along my own journey they too will see changes if they do indeed have Lyme Disease.

I was unable to record blood testing results for each session given the sessions were so close together so I left those objective results out. People are welcome to record their basic blood levels with a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel if their insurance covers it. A weekly or Bi-weekly recording would be useful to see if a pattern emerges during the course of Rife Therapy.

For those looking for this system, go here:

Systematic Rife Journal

These are the key features of the journal:

• Chart Summary Of Session
  • Date & Time Recorded
  • Percentage Of Function (Your level of function)
  • Purpose Of Each Session (What are you treating specifically)
  • Numbered Frequency In The order performed
  • Dose (How long was the frequency used
  • Distance from machine
  • Which way is the body facing the machine (Posterior, Anterior, aka Front of body, Back of body, head, legs,)
  • Duration (How long between each Rife Session based on hours)
  • Immediate Effect Of Treatment (What did each frequency "feel" like. No response? Tingling? Itching?
  • Post Treatment Effect: Recording symptoms or changes following treatment 24hr, 36hr, 48hr all the way up to the next Rife Session)

The Second Half of the journal contains detailed summaries, combined with the information from the Charted Summary. Each session is numbered, so one can read the chart and see session 34 near the top on the chart, as well as scroll down to the detailed summaries and also read session 34.

The detailed summaries are the ones that I've listed here on Lyme Net. The significant changes are usually "bold", while on the chart summary, the significant changes are bold, blue and increased in font size to make it easy to see.

Questions are welcome. You can e-mail me at [email protected], or PM me here. Obviously people can use the template. You can use a pen to write out your chart in a notebook, or use a program like Adobe, Word, etc to also make charts. Most people do not need to make it as complicated as mine is -- mine is meant to be a guide for others from beginners all the way to highly advanced users.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I fully agree with you that treating willy nilly is not the way to go. It is a learning process, and the only way to learn is to be somewhat organized in how we treat.

I originally made lots of notes, and have gotten away from it lately. I still do things the same way, but I keep track of it in my head. What I do not think I will remember I jot down in a notebook.

I am going to mention something that I am not 100% sure of at this time. It has nothing to do with frequency treatments, but a chance occurrence that has got me thinking.

My son suffers from an autoimmune disease that is related to mine, but different.

Some of the symptoms are common with many autoimmune diseases and Lyme, which affects the immune system.

I will focus on the symptoms that are mental in nature since these are the most troublesome.

As you all know by now, I spend a great deal of time looking for methods to control, and hopefully cure not only Lyme, but my Crohn's and two of my children's autoimmune diseases.

My youngest son has Hidradenitis Suppurativa. Other than the baseball size, extremely painful, abscesses this creates, it also has mental symtoms.

He suffers from depression, anxiety, and is unable to get up early in the morning. This inability to wake up has contributed to him losing a job even though he is quite talented in his work.

He has tried the usual depression medications which either zombied him out so bad, he could not stand it, or caused other problems such as suicidal tendencies. You all know the possible side effects of these drugs, and he seemed to exhibit all of them.

I used to think his inability to wake up was just a sheer lack of self discipline, but there is more to it than that. It is literally impossible to wake him up.

I have had him try many things to try help him with this disease, which of course is incurable.

I have not had much luck other than some slight benefits using some supplements.

That all changed recently with one supplement in particular. I had him try Rhodiola Rosea. I had never heard of this until recently, but thought it might help him. It has no known side effects, and has a history of helping with depression in Siberia.

He took some of this supplement, and the difference has been astounding. He is happy and now can sleep at night and more importantly he can get up in the morning. He has much more energy than he has had in a long time, probably ever.

I have never seen such a dramatic improvement for anything, from one supplement. It did not help his anxiety much, which is unfortunate, but the depression is gone, and he is able to function again as a normal person.

Since some of these symptoms are also present with Lyme, and it does affect the immune system, I thought it was worth mentioning here.

Lyme is not his disease, and it may not work, and it could even make symptoms worse. I simply do not know how it might affect someone with Lyme.

If someone here has similar symptoms, and you are willing to risk a possible negative response to Rhodiola rosea, I think it is worth a try.

I would not even bring it up if he responded slightly to this supplement, but it was a dramatic improvement. He is taking slightly less than twice the recommended dosage, as that works better for him.

I bought this from Puritans pride, but it is available from many sources.

Maybe this can help someone with Lyme who is disabled with fatigue and depression, or maybe not. Someone with these symptoms will have to tell me if it can help with Lyme.

I ordered some more, as I have a bit of this fatigue thing going on also, likely due to the improper immune function. I gave all of mine to my son, when I found out how well it was working for him.

Here is a link with some info on Rhodiola Rosea.

http://www.anti-aging-guide.com/RhodiolaRosea.html

Do your own thinking on this. I am just throwing it out there as something not tested for Lyme.

Dan

map1131
Member # 2022

Dan, the thing is if your thread about Rhodiola Rosea helps one other person here, you've made a huge difference in someones life.

I've got a feeling there will be more than one.

Pam

--------------------

map1131
Member # 2022

Dan have docs ever done bioposy of his Hidradentitis suppurativa?

I just did a little reading on it and noticed Hashimoto's as possible cause? I guess he's been tested for all the auto-immune diseases?

I have recent dx of Hashimoto's, anti-bodies were very high. I have skin eruptions too but my don't get huge and mine aren't gland/folicle related.

Mine have happened on top of foot, elbows, face and in the last few months under my left breast.

I can treat my outbreaks and the things go back into hiding whereever they hide out in my body. So I know that your son is much greater scale.

I have a brother and sister that both experienced this huge things, my sister in the groin and my brother somewhere on his back. it was horrific experience, but they were able to eventually get proper treatment.

I remember my sister's came and went for years but disappeared and never came back. My brother was just one episode.

So many questions arise on this site with family members having such a different set of sx and different diseases. I seen also that Crohn's was another possible cause of Hidradentis. I know that's your medical issue.

Such a puzzling thing.

Pam

Pam

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

They have done a biopsy and it had Staphylococcus Aureus in the sores.

This is a secondary infection, but not the cause.

Crohn's and HS are related, and some people have both. They both are autoimmune, and my daughter has Celiac which is also autoimmune. They got the short end of my genetic profile.

I doubt anyone he has seen would be capable of diagnosing Hashimoto's but I have considered that also. I think he should see a good endocrinologist at some point, but it is hard to get him to any doctor.

I do not think he has Hashimoto's disease, I do think the thyroid gland is involved with autoimmune diseases in general. I do not know exactly how though.

Please post any results, good or bad if anyone does try Rhodiola Rosea. I would like to know more about this mysterious plant.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I ran three Bart frequencies tonight. Two of them are not ones I normally use. The 832 Hz frequency has pretty much been all I have used for Bart, run at a higher harmonic.

The two new frequencies (new to me) were 357 Hz run at the higher harmonic of 22,848 Hz. The other was 847 Hz run at the higher harmonic of 27,104 Hz

The first frequency caused a little ankle pain, very similar to the 832 Hz frequency.

The second frequency caused a lot more pain and in various areas of the body. She actually commented on the pain. Not just the ankles but legs, buttocks and spine.

I do not know what to make of that, but it is the result. Why would a different Bart frequency have this effect in different parts of the body is a mystery to me.

I will be running all three of these in the future. We will see what happens over the longer term.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Dan,

Have you guys given 842 a go?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Not yet, but I will add it to the list.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I'll keep 847 on my list to try when I can!

Right now I can't handle another Bart freq because of the GI upset I get.

Thanks for sharing that with us Dan!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Bart, I always run 357, 832, 1518 then rotate a few others in. Yesterday I tried 847 for the first time and I feel yucky today.

I normally don't herx with my Bart frequencies so not sure what's going on. I was feeling crappy already from my Lyme session - WHO KNOWS!

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

When you get a chance could you please tell me for certain what you are running/setting your gating duty cycle at?

I figure once I get my MOPA I'll change these default settings I have always used to what you are using.

Do you always use these settings whenever you are rifing or are there certain circumstances you would change them?

Looking back on a pervious PM I show you are running your gating at 20 Hz.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

chootik
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chootik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys.

Just came upon this wonderful post. I've been thinking of getting a Rife Machine but never had enough time to research it.

Well finally I'm getting around to it and I figured I'll ask you guys what is the best machine for Lyme out there?

How does one know if the Rife Machine will be helpfull and how long do we have to use it until we can get rid of infections?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Posts: 247 | From Ca | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mojo:
For Bart, I always run 357, 832, 1518 then rotate a few others in. Yesterday I tried 847 for the first time and I feel yucky today.

I normally don't herx with my Bart frequencies so not sure what's going on. I was feeling crappy already from my Lyme session - WHO KNOWS!

Sorry, but not sorry, I was the one that posted I was getting good hits from 847, I woke up the first time with the worst stomach ache and head ache in the middle of the night. Did full body detox with auto channel on the gb 4000 and went back to sleep.
Of course I never just ease into my freq. with just a couple of minutes so I ask for trouble. Usually the detox freq and lemon water get me through it.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Just curious do others notice a bad taste on their tongue when they are doing a freq that is hitting something really good.

Usually when I get that taste I will expect some delayed herx reaction also.

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, all. I've been using a coil machine since January, been treating lyme since 2000 and having been lurking around for awhile.

Dan, I've used rhodiola. Its a good adrenal support without overstimulating the adrenals. I used it while I was trying to get my thyroid levels back up to normal to help support cortisol levels. It helped with that, but I can't say that I noticed much difference with lyme. So there could be a thyroid/adrenal connection for your son.

Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VB
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone let me know if it's bad to back off and do shorter treatments after doing longer ones for a while?

Meaning, can the bugs build up a resistance if you've been doing 20 min sessions, then intermittantly switch to just a 5 min session because that's all you think you can handle? Is going lower bad, or is it OK?

Thanks!!
V

Posts: 453 | From TX | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,----- My recollection is that Rhodiola is recommended for Lymies because it helps protect the brain from the awful Quinolinic acid.

A fellow patient told me that. Two patients got this info from a book called Rhodiola Revolution.

I didn't read it myself or do any recent research.

I have taken Rhodiola myself but don't remember noticing any effects, while i was taking dozens of other things.

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Juli,I am running 20 Hz on the gating at a duty cycle of 10. As long as it is slow gating, the exact number is likely not that important. I found that a fast gating rate weakens the effect.

I do not change it, as it seems to work well enough.

The only time I would not use gating is if you are running a frequency that is not killing something. Like the 10,000 when used for swelling. It might be better to use a sine wave also for frequencies of that nature.

I am glad you had a response to 847 also Mojo. I am really puzzled by that frequency, and what exactly it is hitting. Cindy feels fine today, no ankle soreness or adverse reaction to the treatment.

Maybe it is hitting a different strain of Bart? That is the only thing that makes any sense to me.

I am glad jarjar posted that frequency. It may prove to be the one I needed.

There is not really a consensus on which machine is best for Lyme, but if you have the money to spend on a more expensive one, it should have plenty of power.

Some use the Doug Coil, and it is a good one. I use the GB-4000 and MOPA combination. I am happy with it, but it is costly.

There are several other good machines also, and what you can afford certainly plays a role.

There is no way of knowing if it will help you in advance, as there are so many variables to consider. For instance you can reduce Lyme and still feel like crap, if you have another infection you have not treated, or are unaware of.

We do not know yet what all the possible co-infections you can get along with Lyme. There certainly are more than the three main ones.

I missed Bart for five years, as she did not exhibit typical symptoms. If someone here would not have pointed out that persistent swollen ankles were one symptom of Bart, I might have missed that completely.

I also think you need a semi functional immune system to benefit the most. I am quite sure more bacteria is damaged than is killed. The immune system likely mops up a lot of these damaged bacteria.

I think I have been treating my wife for six years now, and she is not yet cured. She is quite healthy. She works 50 to 60 hours a week, and does a lot besides that. She has more energy than I do. So she has really improved a lot, but it did take some time to get there.

VB, you can shorten your time without any resistance problems. Do what you are able and then step it up. No point in making it too miserable.

Rhodiola Rosea is something I am going to try out personally. After reading more about it, I am impressed with its uses and properties. Maybe it can help with my energy levels.

http://www.evolutionhealth.com/supplements/Rhodiola_Rosea.pdf

I was just floored with the huge difference it made for my son. It is not like it was the first thing he ever tried. I have done frequency treatments on him, given him various supplements. Nothing else had much effect.

I have never seen anything like that from a single supplement. But, that may have been just what he needed. It does not necessarily mean it will do anything for me, or someone else for that matter.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Dan that is exciting to read that your wife works 50-60 hour weeks!

And I know I've asked his before... haha but..

When you guys were treating aggressive was it every day?

And what do yall do now? Once a week?

(Sorry bout the repeat : ) )

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thank you Dan!

Do you run these settings when using the Amp also?

I'll pull out my manual and read how to change these settings I'm sure it's easy enough to do.

Thanks again for all your help you know we really appreciate it!

BTW, got my biopsy back and no H-Pylori so it must be the Bart causing me all these gut issues. Seems to be getting better this past week so maybe I'm getting it knocked down.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

Just wanted to post to say I've been completely underutilizing 10K.

Now I'm rifing right when I get up in the a.m. or after a nap (10 K makes me a little hyper) and I do 7 to 10 minutes of 10K after each session.

What a huge difference in my herxes!

Today and last night I have my foot pain (I get it 24/7 after rifing for Babs) but I don't have that INTENSE headache or bad stomach that I usually get. I can probably increase my time a little next week and I'm really happy about that.

The 10K may even work better than my sauna (which I haven't been able to use this week) and that's great news with summer coming up.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

10,000 Hz was a miracle freq for me!

I run it 10 mins after every treatment and again the next day. It cut my herx's by 50% and it took away the pressure I would get in my head/eyes and 99.9% of the migraines I would get from rifing the Bart.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

April 15th, 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 75th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Repeating the frequency therapy from April 7th 2011. The day following treatment, I once again started to feel more tired than usual. Today, 48 hours later and my sleep is even more impaired and I'm feeling even more tired than usual.

• Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Exercise: 60 mins on Exercise Bike. Push-ups: 20, Pull-ups: 5 Crunches 20
  • Health Function Scale: 30%

24hr: Improved to 35%, but no other change.

48hr: More tired than usual, woke early but went back to sleep. Woke up still feeling tired.

[ 04-17-2011, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would run the same gating settings with the regular amp also. I could not run that before, because I had an older version of the GB-4000 but now I can.

We have treated every day but we would miss a day now and then. I was using the weaker EMX at that time.

I could treat every day now, it would not bother her any, but it is not as easy to do because of our circumstances.

I usually treat her three or four times a week. Mostly because of the Bart. The Lyme probably does not need to be treated that often.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Dan!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I ran all of the Bart frequencies, including 842 Hz in the higher harmonic of 26944 Hz.

She felt nothing at all.

I also ran the Lyme sweep that James uses and had the same result, nothing.

Finally, I ran the higher harmonic of 2016 Hz at 38304 Hz. One of my most reliable Lyme frequencies.

She felt nothing until I put it into channel sweep mode. Then she felt it slightly in one ankle and her knee.

Not much available to kill apparently.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

That's good news Dan!

I know one day I'll be saying the same!

Rifing has given me my life back! It's the best thing I have done in treating this Lyme and Co's! \0/

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I ran a quick 20 minute sweep this morning from 38302 Hz to 38306 Hz to locate this response to this sweep we had last night. She also felt this in her ovary, which always makes me a little nervous.

At about 38302.6 she felt it in her ankles.

I ran another ten minute sweep from 38302 Hz to 38303 Hz to hammer it some more.

I will continue to hit this area until I reliably get no response.

Juli, I have not been able to calibrate the 3.3 MHz carrier using the 20,000 audio frequency running at the same time. My meter jumps all over the place when I try.

So I have just been using the straight 3.3 MHz without any alteration.

I am going to ask a couple of people about this when I get the chance, but for now, I am just going to use the 3.3 MHz carrier as it is. It seems to work.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Ok Dan!

I'll give it a try using the 20,000 audio Freq per your instructions when I get my MOPA back. (should be here next week).

I haven't ran any sweeps as of yet because I can only rife so long but once I can I plan on doing the sweeps to!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

What are you guys using (or what's most popular) for candida?

I've heard 464 and 412

I want to run this and see what happens (I pigged out on desserts this weekend lol)

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I've read where a few of you get gut pain after rifing. I was wondering just how bad is your pain? Mine seems to be extreme. It's like knives stabbing me in my guts, liver and between the shoulder blades and chest. I have a very high pain tolerance but this pain gets me thinking about going to ER.

I am getting this attack 24-30 hours out after rifing Bart. I was walking the floors at 2 am for hours. It's like a extreme gastritis attack and my stomach gets rock hard and I bloat.

The only logical reason I can think of why this is happening is because it must be from die off in my guts. I had a scope a few weeks back and GI doc said I do have gastritis no H-Pylori was found. Rifing is triggering these attacks. No kind of medicine helps me when this happens.

Just wondering if this has or is happening to anyone else?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Canefan--- For Candida i use the frx in Nenah Sylver's book The Rife Handbook on p 457.

I've tried 2 of those sets,; they both work, one has low frx, one high frx.

My Candida suddenly got better, although i didn't rife and didn't stop eating chocolate. Selma says PE-1 helps fight Candida, even though i haven't bought the Candida nosodes yet. I took some Cats Claw, does that fight Candida?

-----Polly Polygonum

----Polly Polygonum

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

April 17th, 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 76th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Repeating the frequency therapy from April 7th 2011. No change occurred after this treatment. I am repeating it once more.

• Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: 60 mins on Exercise Bike. Push-ups: 25, Pull-ups: 6 Crunches 25
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: Felt exhausted and run down. No significant change.

48hr: Feel better but I also took Ativan at a high dose to be able to sleep today.

[ 04-19-2011, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I still haven't heard from John Stoller. Does anyone else know what's going on with him?

--------------------

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli, I never got the same kind of herx reactions you are describing from coiling for bart. My reactions were mostly felt in the head, but that's been the case with ALL of my herxes.

I think different people are going to herx differently due to many factors. I think you're well aware that Lyme and co's symptoms and herxes affect different people in different ways.

But to me, the most compelling thing that links your reactions to bart is the timing. I always felt bart herxes 20-24 hrs after the coil session. It was never the same day.

So I would guess that what you're experiencing are bart herxes.

If the pains are too much for you to handle, then I'd recommend backing off on the treatment time until the herxes get to a tolerable level. Then ramp your way back up.

Hope this helps.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Juli, I also have gastritis found with colonoscopy and GI complaints. I herx 24 hrs almost exactly after rifing for bart, lyme etc.

Now do you use detox freqs after you run your bart freqs? Detox freqs I use make me cramp up and have BM within couple hours. No pain or ramping after these BM.

How long and how many bart freqs you doing during these sessions?

Sounds like you are getting hits, but is your body letting go of these dead toxins? I have constipation issues with bart. You?

Pam

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I guess the symptoms of treating Bart do not surprise me too much, as it seems to attach itself to nerves directly.

It does puzzle me somewhat that these are not going away faster. Cindy had very bad symptoms when we started treating, some of them Stomach related, but others as well. But once the bad responses hit her for two or three weeks, that was done with, and recovery was pretty fast.

Maybe try sweeping these Bart frequencies some. It seems as if only some is being killed leaving a lot behind. The easiest way to do this with the GB-4000 is to run channel sweep mode when using your frequencies.

Also run the straight frequencies without a sweep.

Maybe then you can reduce it enough to put the bad symptoms behind you.

Bart reproduces fast, and I think you have to hit it every day to gain on it, particularly in the beginning. It will be miserable, but you will get through it quicker.

Or you can use Cumanda to stall out its reproduction while treating it with frequencies. This seemed to work quite well for us. She did get sensitized to the Cumanda after a few weeks of using it, so she had to stop taking it, but it was long enough to minimize the Bart.

Just some ideas on how to get ahead of this sucky infection.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks everyone for your input and thoughts!

I am running 832 Hz and 357 Hz but at (higher harmonic 39936 Hz & 39984 Hz) for 6 1/2- 7 mins twice a week in a custom program so they are being ran together.

From the very first time I rifed Bart I got heartburn but was able to hold that down by rifing just before bedtime. I'm not sure why this worked but it did.

It was when I began rifing Bart twice a week that I started to get the serve upper GI pains. The herx's don't seem to be effecting my entire body anymore as it once did so I'm hopeful this will pass to.

I run 10,000 Hz for 10 mins each treatment and again the following day. It stopped my headaches and the pressure I would get from the treatment.

I have begun running 5000 Hz for 2 1/2 mins but will run this freq longer now that I know I do ok with it.

I do run a auto program for detox for 2 mins that came pre programmed in my GB along with a Lymphatic for 1 1/2 mins. Maybe I could use or run some other freqs any suggestions are welcomed?

I ran a auto program this morning for 2 1/2 mins for Gastritis. I'll run it longer once I know I'm ok with it,

I also drink LOTS of water and take Krill Oil and Ginger among other vits and minerals. Bowels are fine.

Overall I know I'm knocking the Bart down because my symptoms are darn near gone other then when I'm herxing.

Today the GI pains are still happening but are more sporadic. I know I need to push through this but I can't take another level of this pain. On a scale of 1-10 it's about a 8. I would classify my once Gallbladder attacks at about a 8-9.

Maybe the Cumanda might help knock the Bart down in between my treatments and hopefully not effect my GI as much as the rifing. I do have Cumanda.
Yes, the sharpness of these pains would remind me that the nerves are possibly being effected. Yesterday was the first day that I actually vomited.

All I know and believe at this point is that this crap is truly from the pits of hell!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

map1131
Member # 2022

I don't know Juli, you start rifing twice a week and have this hard reaction to something????

Maybe your body is trying to tell you it's too much? Maybe your 2nd treatment in week should be something besides the 832 and 357 that are hits for you?

Maybe something different thrown at you will calm the GI, instead of inflaming.

Dan, I realize bart is faster reproducer and many believe every day. I just don't feel that's in my best interest right now.

That would be like taking abx and always being in the herx state. There are many other sessions that I do and many I can do daily without a herx or healing crisis.

Bart, that nasty man is not one of them.

Juli, I don't think I'd continue with that type pain. Esp when you aren't sure why the 2nd throwing you into the pit of hell?

Pam

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli,

I recommend coffee enemas for you.

I was hesitant to try them but I do them 3 times a week and notice a HUGE difference.

Almost like the weight of the world being taken off your shoulders during a herx.

[ 04-18-2011, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Again last night I had another 2 hour attack. At times I was on the floor curled over on my knee's because the pain was so bad. This pain is off the charts.

I'm going to call the GI Doc today and see if there is anything more he can give me for these attacks.

Hitting the Bart hard isn't working for me. My thoughts have been "hit it hard" and at some point it's got to stop but I'm getting worse, much worse so I need to consider that.

Canefan, Maybe I will try the enema if this happens again. I have used them in the past.

I really appreciate each and everyone who has given me their input. I've got a bump in the road right now that I need to get over.

I seemed to do well with the Gastritis freq yesterday so maybe I can run it long enough that it will make a difference to.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

map1131
Member # 2022

Okay, I feel better Juli that you are not continuing down this road.

On the floor, curled up in pain is frightening to me. I don't even know you but I'm sure glad you know it's not working and re-evaluate.

Pam

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Attention all you GB 4000 users!

When I bought my GB 4000 with the Amplifier the salesman James told me it was "No Biggy" that my RF lights did not stay on all the time and that it was ok that they were off and dim and flickered most of the time. So long as they were on some of the time I was ok according to him.

I received this Loner" Gb 4000 and I noticed my RF lights were on constant and very bright.

Hubby Ed, called Jeff the one who builds these machines and he said them RF lights should be on ALL the time and Bright! He told me to be careful with this loner he had sent because I was probably only getting 1/4 of the power before. He said it may need a new board installed.

I can't image what my herx's will be like now????

Asummers, I know you watch this forum and I just wanted to tell you, you were right and the salesman was wrong!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Are you taking any anti-inflammatory supplements Juli?

We have always used Ginger, Turmeric and Krill Oil every day, and maybe it helps with these Stomach problems?

I would not assume that your old machine was not working in RF mode. If you have ever run it in audio mode it is hard not to notice the difference.

It will shock you if you turn it up much. I would think you would have felt it.

They can easily test it to make sure.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Hi Dan,

I am taking Ginger, Turmeric and Krill oil and have for many months.

I can't believe either that I was only getting 1/4 of the power. Yes, I did try a Audio mode ONCE and felt the shock and dropped the cylinders quickly. lol!

Heck, when I first started out I herxed rifing just 10 seconds. So it must of been doing something.

I need to rife this evening and now I'm not sure how long to rife the Bart for with this barrowed machine.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Parasites may be an issue as well Juli.

I've treated for last 6 months and have made great strides in doing so.

I'm now on a 1-2 month break - then will be back on (humaworm, wormwood combo, parastroy, paragone)

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Canefan, I will consider that.

My GI's office just called and told me he wanted me to take Flagyl for two weeks.

I don't think I'm going to do that. My biopsy was neg for H-pylori so why should I take a antibiotic?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Canefan,

Are you saying the Humaworm and Wormwood is a combo pack/pill you take and if so where are you buying it? I'm finding Parastroy and Paragone.

Do you take all these at the same time and how often and for how long? Any side effects?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Wormwood combo is by Hannah Kroeger

Humaworm is its own formula from www.humaworm.com

I really like both of these ^^
It's no picnic though. Be prepared to detox with binders and CE's.

I rotate those 2 for 5-6 months on then take 1-2 month break

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The bad Stomach problem sounds similar to when I ran E-Coli frequencies, and was sick every time.
It may be Bart or some other pathogen, but surely there is something there causing problems.

You already have been scoped, and they did not find anything else.

I hesitate to mention MMS, but after I used MMS, I did not respond to the E-coli frequencies in a negative way any longer. That does not mean you have an E-Coli problem. That was what my problem was.

I do not have Lyme so it is much easier for me to use it. I guess if I was in your shoes I would probably use MMS before Flagyl, although each option has some risk to it.

What I like about MMS and gut issues, is that it kills pathogens on contact, since you ingest it. It is not a complex method. I have used it for food poisoning and it works in ten minutes. It is hard to beat that.

What I don't like about MMS when Lyme is involved, is that it will kill that bacteria also. And it seems to kill so much at once that it is hard to tolerate.

When I use it to clear out my intestinal tract I use a small dose, with lots of water.

I do not like your options, but maybe there are others that I am not thinking of.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Canefan, what is CE's?

Dan,

I used the new GB machine last night and only used it for 3 mins instead of my 6-7 mins I would normally run for Bart and I'm feeling it this morning so my machine must not of been putting out 100% but I don't think it was 25% either.

I have to many unknowns going on right now I'm feeling overwhelmed and finding out that may old GB wasn't working correctly and now I don't know what times to run is stressful. I feel like I've lost control of my treatment plan.

I know I'll get a grip on it but I can't afford to over rife my Bart right now.

Thanks for the suggestion of the MMS I'll keep it in mind but right now I think it might be best not to do anything new until I get a grip on my rifing sessions.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am glad you realize that you will get everything figured out. It is not often easy, but I am confident you will get around this problem given some time.

Don't worry about it too much. You still are in better shape than 90% of the Lyme community. You have made a lot of progress, in a short time.

It is hard to be patient, but the disease is complicated, and has fouled me up on more than one occasion.

You have a plan and it may even take care of itself over time.

Hang in there.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Dan! Your the kindest Stranger I know [Smile]

I ALWAYS look forward to your input!

I was just reading in the manual concerning the RF lights and sure enough it says if they are not on then the RF freq is not working [Frown]

Ed, is going to order and try the Rhodiola Rosea. He doesn't have depression but he said it seems to have a lot of other benefits.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

April 19th, 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 77th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I am now switching back to treating Borrelia Burdorferi, but will only be using one frequency for 30 minutes: 432hz

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 432
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: 60 mins on Exercise Bike. Push-ups: 30, Pull-ups: 7 Crunches 30
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Still feeling run down but high dose Ativan helped improve sleep.

48hr: Feeling better today because of both Ativan and from waking early.

[ 04-21-2011, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement