LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 35)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli,

Coffee Enema

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many types of Rhodiola products out there, but here is the kind you would want.

A good standardized formula should contain 3% rosavins, and 1% Salidroside. Otherwise you are not guaranteed to get two of the known active ingredients that make it work.

My order from Puritans Pride is back ordered, so I ordered some from Swanson's also. It shipped today.

I also read that a lady that was a Psychologist took this when she had Lyme Disease. Apparently it helped he a great deal, but I do not remember the details.

I will try find it again, and link to it.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found some of the information, but it appears it has not been used much for helping with Lyme. I pasted what I found below.

The only written testament to the curative effects of R. rosea pertaining to Lyme disease appeared in a 2002 article in "Herbalgram" by Drs. Richard Brown and his wife, psychiatrist Patricia Gerbarg. Gerbarg claimed significant improvement in an alleged case of Lyme disease. Her treatment with rhodiola, along with Brown's annotations of its psychological effects, led the couple to initiate prescription of rhodiola to patients in combination with established antidepressants. They also co-authored a book titled "The Rhodiola Revolution," publicizing the efficacy of the herb; however, no clinical trials on the herb have been carried out. Since clinical trials have not been conducted, the therapies do not have scientific backing.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/353420-rhodiola-rosea-lyme-disease/#ixzz1K0AlYvGY

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have not heard from John Stoller. Does anyone know him personally or have contact with him recently? I haven't heard from him since March 23rd, and it's now April 19th. Is he hospitalized? On vacation? What's going on?

Can people put their feelers out for me on the other Rife groups and ask what's happening? I'd really appreciate it.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Last I heard, he was doing well, but that was a couple of months ago.

I do not have any contact information for him.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Really? I talked to him 3 weeks ago and he made no mention of not feeling well.

Though he did mention he was going to treat for parasites soon.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Surfaced infections vs underlying

Do you guys think frequencies hit infections that aren't on the surface?

The Onion peeling analogy is often used in describing how Lyme n Cos should be treated.

So my question is - if I ran babesia frequencies without showing babesia symptoms would I hit something? And could I still seemingly eradicate babs without it ever surfacing?

Thanks

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spoke with John recently and he mentioned he was going on vacation.
Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimmie,
Do you recall when you spoke with him? If he's on vacation I'll be very grateful to know he's alright.

I spoke with him at length a few times and have grown to like our discussions, and have been concerned.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think you misread my post about John Canefan17. He was fine last I heard, but I am not in personal contact with him.

It is easier to kill surface infections. I have seen this a few times now when you start treating for some pathogen and you get tingling or flushing on the skin surface, but only the first couple of treatments.

It takes longer to get the deeper stuff, and probably takes longer run times.

If you have Babesia, I can see no reason why you could not get rid of it, no matter where it is. It may take a while, but it can be done.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ha! Wow - How did I misread that. Whoops

And thanks for advice Dan.
I have this image of certain infections surfacing (scavenging around the body via blood, etc)

And other frequencies behind a locked door! ha

What do you think an infection is doing when it's not surfaced/dominant?

Is it overpowered by the surfaced infection so it just doesn't cause many problems?

John acted as if these infections attack each other (for dominance) as well.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring or summer 2009 i ordered a Doug Coil from John Stolar and got put on the waiting list. Then i never heard back from him , and ended up not getting it.

On the PE-1 yahoo group, Musiclady said she mostly eliminated lyme with a Doug Coil before starting on PE-1 for Mycoplasm, etc. She says when she's finished with the PE-1/homeopathics, she'll go back to the Doug Coil.

-----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
Spring or summer 2009 i ordered a Doug Coil from John Stolar and got put on the waiting list. Then i never heard back from him , and ended up not getting it.

I don't understand. You called and put in and order and that was all? Did you call repeatedly, e-mail and explain that you had ordered the additional parts, including the QSC Amp and Frequency Generator?

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am quite sure many these pathogens battle with each other for real estate, just as animals do in the wild. Not all of them, but Bart and Lyme certainly seem to have an inverse relationship.

Some bacteria are symbiotic, and do not actively fight one another, but that is because they help each other out. It is simply in their "best interest" to co-operate.

You beat back the Lyme, and Bart increases, and vice versa. Until you reach a point in which the Lyme is not affecting the immune system much. At that point, I think the Bart has a harder time of it. That is speculative to be sure, but it is how it seems to respond.

In case I mislead anyone else, other than Juli on gating settings for the GB-4000 I am going to correct it right now.

The gating rate is not too important. Some run it at 1000Hz I run it at 20Hz. It is not known which is optimum.

The duty cycle on the main gb-4000 settings should be set at 90%. The gating rate for the gating in particular should always be set at 50%, not 10% as I stated earlier.

It was an error due to my lack of electronic knowledge. I apologize for that mistake.

Juli questioned me on this, and a good thing she did. I was running much less power as a result of my faulty settings.

Dan

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB,

I am not sure exactly when I spoke with John...but it was certainly within the last 2 weeks.

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I called John about 10 days ago and left a message but haven't heard back. I don't expect him to call.

The first time I contacted him it took about 6 or 8 messages before I finally caught him in. When you can get hold of him he is very generous with his time and knowledge.

I don't know how that would work if you were buying a machine from him. I would get a bit frustrated.

Posts: 539 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

April 21st 2011 9:00 AM: This was my 78th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Still treating Borrelia Burgdorferi today. Feeling better thanks to a combination of high dose Ativan and sleeping early and waking early. Repeating routine from April 19th, 2011

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 432
  • 1: Dose: 30 min
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration:48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 10dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 60 mins on Exercise Bike. Push-ups: 20, Pull-ups: 5 Crunches 20
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: None
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Felt pretty miserable, and almost didn't work out, but I did in the end.

48hr: Feeling better today because of both Ativan and from waking early.

[ 04-23-2011, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Dan, I purchased a few things. I purchased:

New Chapter Rhodiola Force: Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) (root), hydroethanolic extract (5.4% total rosavins, and 0.9% salidrosides) Capsules contain 100 mg

I also purchased this:

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 1000g (2.2 lb) Pure Powder 99.95%, Bulk Supplied by HerbStoreUSA

What are your suggestions for dosing? I'll try one at a time to see what happens. I'm adding it to the Rife Routine.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am just testing out the Rhodiola myself, but I will start at the dosage on the bottle first, and increase it if I see no effect.

My bottle is 500 mg and I will take two total today.

I took some this morning.

I do not know about the MSM, but I think it is good that you try one at a time.

Dan

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been able to reach John for a few weeks now. I even sent him an email to which I have not received a reply. That's unusual.

A few days ago when I called, the line was busy, for a while, so I figured he was taking phone calls. Then when I called a little later and did'nt get a busy signal, I got the answering machine again.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I`ve been taking NOW Rhodiola 500 mg for a while now. I also take Pregnenolone 10 mg, Holy Basil and Ashwagandha 450 mg but only one of these a day whichever I feel my body asks for and it is working out evenly spaced.

The Pregnenolone particularly has helped with my adrenal issues and this protocol has really helped me I think. I do not take the same herbs every day due to my intolerances. I also take pig hormone.

I had an adrenal crash a while ago and had to give up occasional caffeine and alcohol but am getting on pretty good although I have had to stop rifing for now while I am making an international house move and don`t think I can detox enough to do it.

Every year I seem to be picking up but it is slow.

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Easter to all my Fellow Rifers!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any experience with treating aspergillis with rife (as a co-infection of lyme)?
Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

I have not personally rifed for aspergillis, but since it is considered a mold/fungus perhaps one of those frequencies would help.
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, when I muscle test myself, it is showing a strong positive on two of the aspergillis frequencies. I'm just wondering how often to treat, how it is in terms of herxing, etc.
Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

April 23rd 2011 8:00 AM: This was my 79th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Still treating Borrelia Burgdorferi today. Feeling better thanks to a combination of high dose Ativan and sleeping early and waking early. Same exact pattern as the last routine. Repeating routine from April 19th, 2011. The Pekana Detoxification aspect of my routine is finished as of [04-21-11] and I don't expect to repurchase anything. The products were Kidneys, Liver, and Lymphatic system: Pekana Products: Apo-Hepa, Renelix, Iteres, 20 dp of each x 1.

I'm now using Pekana Somulin 10-20dp x 1 at night for sleep. Melatonin 3mg XR, and the Ultram 50mg x 1, but the last three are sporadic. Melatonin makes me feel groggy and sick upon waking, the Pekana in small doses helps a little slight bit but not enough to consider it worth repurchasing. The Ultram is effective for pain management but wears out quickly within 3-4 hours.

• Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: None
  • Exercise: 60 mins on Exercise Bike. Push-ups: 25, Pull-ups: 6 Crunches 25

24hr: Felt a little bit better. Then felt exhausted as the day went on.

48hr: Feel run down, but it's only morning right now.

[ 04-25-2011, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Metallic,
How often do you treat borrelia?

canefan17
Member # 22149

I ran 464 yesterday and crapola - feel like death today.

Frontal headache, sore neck, watery eyes, sneezing like crazy.

I had always suspected candida was a major factor and this proves it. This is my worst herx to date (and I've run 832, 842, 432)

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
Metallic,
How often do you treat borrelia?

It depends Cane. I attribute the vast majority of my remaining symptoms to a small bacterial load. While the load is small (in my opinion), the immune response remains chronically inflammatory and thus debilitating in some ways, and this response also is the primary cause of persistence of the infection itself (again, my opinion).

I discussed a concept that I've been considering for awhile. As I've studied different aspects of human anatomy, physiologly, and microbiology, I've come across some ideas that appear coherent when considered in the context of borrelia infection. Discussing this may be of value, though it is entirely untested, and may contain many intellectual flaws.

See if you can fill in the holes, or if any particular hypothesis can be formulated to simplify a potential application.

My Theory Of Persistence & Therapeutic Resolution

I treat borrelia in cycles with Rife presently. I plan on adding an antibiotic that I know without a doubt has a significant impact on the borrelia, but instead of remaining on the therapy constantly, I plan on using it for two weeks (Until the Herxheimer reaches it's peak) and then I will pull the antibiotic and continue Rife therapy. I will then repeat the cycle in a staggering pattern, such as 2 weeks on abx, 3 weeks off, 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 2 weeks on, 5 weeks off.

I believe that the primary reason Lyme Disease continues to cause symptoms is this:

Cause Of Persistence: Avascular sequesteration

I think the problem with Lyme Disease is much like that of other chronic infections. The infection gets into avascular areas (Low/no blood supply) and sequesters itself. It's a simple explanation with no simple solution. Tuberculosis is the same way. I also think the symptoms of Lyme Disease have less to do with "Toxins" and more to do with an sub-clinical inflammatory response as a result of chronic stimulation from the bacteriums organic antigens. This is not true for everyone however, especially the most inactive and debilitated patients with high bacterial loads. The threshold for causing "illness" is probably pretty low, which is why symptoms remain so troublesome even after nailing the infection with heavy antibiotic therapy. The sequestered infection remains unharmed, and when therapy ends, the remaining bacteria begins repopulating the body. The fact that the infection has the ability to adapt quickly by changing it's metabolism and converting into other forms just confirms that even more.

Cycling Antibiotic Therapy

Slow dividing infections with host defense mechanisms that hide in avascular body parts are a pure ***** to kill. Antibiotics will not kill the infection unless those antibiotics are cycled long term and in an "on/off" pattern. I think duration of treatment is far more important than combinations and high doses. For example, if an antibiotic works and leads to a Herxheimer response, I think the antibiotic should be discontinued at exactly the time when the Herxheimer peaks. Then the antibiotic should be removed, enabling the infection to reproduce and resume normal activity. Then therapy is repeated over and over using this pattern.

The Herxheimer Reaction As A Measure

The Herxheimer reaction is the perfect gauge of knowing whether you're killing the infection. Eventually, by cycling, in theory, you gain ground on the infection, surpassing it's ability to repopulate while also encouraging the infection in avascular areas to move out.

This is just a theory of mine.

Overview Of How To Coax Borrelia Burgdorferi Out Of Avascular tissues & alternative forms

A combination of exercise or increased blood flow, cycling of an antibiotic that is "certain" to create a Herxheimer reaction, combined with adequate hydration with trace minerals added, will coax the infection out of these areas of the body. Controlling the inflammatory response will significantly decrease the activity, however to do so I believe the immune system should be mildly suppressed -- which seems counter to what most understand.

How The Immune System Behaves Relative To Borrelia & Symptoms Of Lyme Disease

The immune system is one of the primary contributor to which causes the infection to adapt and move into tissues where it is inaccessible. If the immune response is dampered, then it increases the probability that the infection will become more active. Patients who have used high dose Prednisone add indirect evidence to my theory. The explosive nature in which the infection causes relapse confirms the immune systems role in inducing persistence.

Tri-Combination Therapies At One Time Unnecessary

I also don't believe multiple combinations are required. One or two drug combinations, such as Tetracycline for one routine, or Biaxen/Plaquenil for another routine would be adequate as long as a progressive cycling occurred. Other antibiotic combinations that are simple may work more effectively for other patients, like Minocycline or Doxycycline at higher than standard dosing, but also cycled

Why Pregnancy Alleviates Symptoms & How That Applies To A Solution

I believe this also explains why women who enter pregnancy often experience a drastic decline in symptoms. The dampening of the mothers immune system permits a foreign body (The baby) to develop early on. This leads the infection to become active, but without a normal immune response, the symptoms we typically experience do not generally occur. The moment the mother gives birth, a number of hormones (which we do know with certainty, such as Estrogen, progesterone, HSC (Human Chorionic Somatomammotropin)) or HPL (Human Placental Lactogen), Calcitonin, Thyroxine (T4 & T3), Insulin, Relaxin, Oxytocin, Erythropoietin , Cortisol. Prolactin decline almost immediately, leading to a relapse as the immune system comes back online. Note that a number of these hormones contribute to immunosuppression in the same way transplant supplementation is used to prevent rejection.

This also opposes the concept of bacterial endotoxins playing a major role. In a high load infection, the story is different, but in a low load infection, I don't believe that is the issue.

Immunosuppression: How?

Exercising daily, using aerobics (Which also counters Dr. Burrascano's opinion), combined with other moderate immunosuppression should suffice including the use of steroids or other natural therapies. We understand to some degree how the hormones of Pregnancy alter very specific aspects of the immune system without compromising the mother's ability to survive effectively during pregnancy.

This confirms that we can tease out a method of manipulating immunity while sparing the host from opportunistic infection, which would be more problematic with steroids or other risky suppressants. The cells most engaged in the attack on borrelia clearly are impaired from the hormone combinations.

Disclaimer: Highly experimental, and Risky

I do not suggest anyone attempt this theory unless they are desperate and no other therapy has worked. They should speak to their physician. It is unlikely they will gain support, as the concept is highly theoretical and ignores a number of concepts such as co-infections, as well as the risk of opportunistic infections which take hold during immunosuppression.

Chemotherapy

Someone asked me why Chemo Therapy could not be used to kill borrelia. Cancer patients demonstrate to us that Chemo therapy is "not" an effective method to kill infectious diseases. The risk of opportunistic infections substantially increases while on Chemo Therapy and the damage done to other parts of the body is profoundly unnecessary. Additionally, the infection (borrelia b.) will simply adapt to this new environment as it does any other which threatens it's survival, including antibiotics

Final Note: A number of probiotics also dampen immunity and or modulate it. Plaquenil and other immuno modulators, including hormones considered during pregnancy may be potentially used in men to reduce the symptoms, and in theory, kill the infection more quickly and efficently, though the duration of therapy will still likely be 12 months +

[ 04-23-2011, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Has anyone here ran any EBV frequency? if so which one and what'd you notice?
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Joe, I think people would be interested. Just as long as your machine works as effectively as the others, it'll be good to have access to someone else's product.

--------------------

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chinalymie, I did rife tx for aspergilla niger. Gosh that was back in 04, I believe.

I was so toxic and ill at that time it didn't matter what I did, my body reacted to everything. Even green drinks, or anything good for others would throw me in a tailspin.

Everyone is different how they react to things.

All I learned the hard way is take it slow. Do one thing and see how your body reacts the next several days to whatever you're after.

I know in 24 hrs if I've hit something. Well actually I know during a tx, because I can feel things happen during. But 24 hrs later strong herx/healing crisis will hit.

It's all learning your body and it's reaction to everything. Sorry, I wish I knew 1+2=?

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metallic, do you ever give your body more than 48 hrs before you do your next session?

Do you ever give your body a break? A vacation like? I realize you trying to nip it in the bud. But honestly, I don't know how you do what you do.

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Pam, thanks. I'm trying it once a day and am up to 2 minutes on 247 for aspergillis. So far there isn't a clear response but I tend to need higher amounts of time to see that. I do have good responses to 432 and 832, so I'm taking it slow with aspergillis.
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by map1131:
Metallic, do you ever give your body more than 48 hrs before you do your next session?

Do you ever give your body a break? A vacation like? I realize you trying to nip it in the bud. But honestly, I don't know how you do what you do.

Pam

Pam, what type of rest should I give? I mean, occasionally I have had to take off some time, like if I'm really sick -- an extra day, etc. Sometimes I skip workouts. Stuff like that.

I don't feel I'd be any sicker or better if I rested more, since I never get any better by resting from therapy or exercise.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

April 25rd 2011 8:00 AM: This was my 80th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Still treating Borrelia Burgdorferi today. Feeling better thanks to a combination of high dose Ativan and sleeping early and waking early. Same exact pattern as the last routine. Repeating routine from April 19th, 2011. I'll repeat this routine again, but I'm not noticing anything significant.

• Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: None
  • Exercise: 60 mins on Exercise Bike. Push-ups: 20, Pull-ups: 5 Crunches 20
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: Drop to 25% function. Debilitating symptoms all over. 100% Herxheimer reaction.

48hr 30% Recovery, coughing, night sweats beyond belief like the night before.

72hr: 40% function, night sweats.

[ 04-28-2011, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

map1131
Member # 2022

Metallic, all I know is how my body reacted and reacts today. I don't know yours.

I just remember how my naturopath who introduced to my Beam Ray in '04, thought I should hit it 5 days a week. I was her 1st lyme & co patient or so she thought.

So I told her no I don't think I can handle 5 days a week. The lyme pre-programmed in my rife is 30 minutes of maybe 10 different freqs, sweeping and pulsing.

I think I started every other day and after one week....I had to put the breaks on. She was killing me with the lyme too quickly.

Of course I didn't realize that my body didn't have a clue how to detox. I certainly had no clue how far down the into the pit everything was.

She was throwing green drinks and all these detox supps and vits etc and thinking she was dealing with a cancer body.

The detox alone was enough to throw me into a tailspin.

I'm not questioning your protocol. You know your body. I don't even know your rife machine.

Two years ago I decided to put in the other bulb that came with my machine. In my notes it said use with children or fragile people. Not a strong as the other bulb she told me to use.

The new bulbs cost $125 each and I thought I could use it because life on my stronger bulb might be close to ending? 6 yrs old?

I couldn't believe how much easier the herx reactions were with this lesser bulb. I've just got to tolerate and go slower than you?

Hey I wish I could find it in me to do the exercise program you are doing. That's great. I did 18 mths of YMCA heated pool exercises and loved it. 2-3 days a week

Something changed in me last summer. I still don't know what. My PCP and now endocrine doc think my dead thyroid and my immune system went wacky. I lost my mojo and I'm trying to find it.

I know the frustration of trying to whip some lyme & co butt.

Pam

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All Long time. Hope your all well. I see rife thread still is growing. How great.

I have something you all may want to try. Keep your diet down to a low fat of like 15 t 20 grams a day and keep rifing.

Give this a try for a month and report back. Its worth a try let me tell you.

The biofilms will dissolve and those hiding bugs will be zapped by all the methods your trying much more efficiently.

In this disease when we are sick and we feel stuck its all worth a try. The reports coming through about this is quite positive. I am sorry I can not give more details .. proof.. etc. So for now take the advice as you may.

It is reported to be working better than any "treatment" or "drug" or other Modality. And in combination working amazing.

Esp those who have the protozoan infection with biofilm pos tests.

Take great care. I am so much better than last year and still working on things but >. Yes. Not here because of being better.

I can attribute to the fact that when you start feeling better and enough to go live life a bit you do not want to spend the time here. It serves and served a purpose but when you get those windows you feel like you have to maximize the time and sitting at the computer or staying online is not the choice.
When I was so sick and bedridden. The hours that were "better" were those I had energy to sit up or have a laptop on my lap or knees and would type or read and be on the forum. That was about all I could do and then that choice worked.

So remember that when people leave. I now see why its hard for people to stick around. Even if you want to stay and share.

Oh PS>

Detox detox detox. Push it to the limits and what you think is enough is not usually. Keep that going while you rife. Its ultimately important and maybe just as or more than the treatment itself. I had to break through on the detox channels and get that flowing before rife or anything else worked at all.

Huge deal.

Blessings. ....

If your stuck and things are not working. Change what your doing. Rotate, Pulse, Cycle... etc. I find after long periods doing twice the amount every MWF is much better than daily of one amount.

Things like that. Or even now I do 3 times the amount on M and Th.

And cycle meds and supplements 3 weeks of one set and then 3 weeks of another. Same for treatments.

Such as muscles as you exercise. The body gets used to and plateaus and predicts your behavior or what you will throw at it and then you stop making any progress.

Got to change it up. That just has been my own experience and a reminder to give that a try to

Keep on and do not give up. Be open to new things and do not stay in ruts.

Was thinking of the group and wishing you all the best.. .

Its SPRING!!

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks spring. Good info in there
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I will add that thinning the blood, and reducing inflammation may help more than we realize.

I noticed a while ago that many cancer treatments thin the blood, and are anti-inflammatory in nature.
These are not the mechanisms that are attributed to the treatment working, but they often are there.

It may be that it is not just the anti-inflammatory affects of certain supplements that help with Lyme, but the blood thinning properties that allow the immune system access to pathogens, and better circulation in general.

We both use these type supplements and always have, and it might be why the frequency treatment is working rather well.

Dan

Yellownape
Member # 31517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellownape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie whose read most of this site and realize that this is where I need to be. Here's the history. I've had Lyme for 45 yrs and 20 yrs ago a car accident woke it up big time. After surviving that I was left with 2 major problems, weak legs and GI problems. I chose to go the alternative route. Despite lots of healthy efforts my legs gave out 18 months ago. I immediately started abx which lasted 9 months. I was introduced to the coil machine and ordered one. So I've been off abx 4 months and had a Doug coil by JS for 3 months.
I was given 4 frx and started coiling pronto. I usually do 20 min AM & PM of 432. In between I do 20 min of 832,570 or 690(all at 13 amps). I don't herx. Brian Rosner reminds us if we're not herxing, we're not killing bugs. But the other day I coiled for XMRV and did get a headache & a little depression. I continued 448 for 2 wks.
I'm concerned about not having a proper herx for Lyme & co's. So I coiled for various other Lyme frx including Doug's 612...and nothing. Except I do get very painfull muscles & joints at times, just no headache. I really want to get off this scooter & JS has established a protocol for coiling the skull, neck & spinal cord with 432. He has several success stories of Lymies like me with leg problems.
I would love imput on the herxing. BTW a friend said that Doug knows people who have never herxed and gotten well.
Also, I need some direction for this ulcerative colitis. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, Sarah

Posts: 10 | From Encinitas, CA | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Preliminary report: I won't be doing Rife tomorrow. I'm experiencing a crippling Herxheimer Reaction.

I'm extremely sick today. I laid in bed all night awake, even with large doses of Ativan, Sleep Aids, and Ambien. I had chills, fever, sweating my skin hurts to touch, my eyes are sensitive to light, and my ears are sensitive to sound. I have a serious migraine that is not responding to high dose Ultram, a prescription pain medication. It feels like the Flu multipled x 10.

It is not a flu however. Alll my muscles ache and throb and walking on my joints or using my arms creates a poping sound, combined with arthritic pain. Clearly this is a Herxheimer reaction. I performed Rife therapy yesterday and also began taking a supplement called MSN, which stands for Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an organosulfur compound. The organic sulfer component does not cause allergies or side effects but is said to have profound anti-inflammatory effects, reduce allergies, reconcile Fibromyalgia type soft connective tissue pain, as well as treating severe arthritis. The dose is extremely crucial as most people who use this supplement only take small amounts.

Initially only 2 grams should be used once per day or divided in half, then as time goes on and a clinical response is seen thru improvements, more is added until 4-8 grams is commonly taken. Some severe illnesses respond to doses as high as 60 grams. Fortunately, the supplement is dirt cheap and can be purchased in bulk. I bought 2.2 lbs of the organic crystals for 20 dollars. Given my reaction, let's hope it's followed by improvements in key areas.

It is absolutely clear to me that this substance is causing a debilitating Herxheimer reaction that is similar to Bactrim and Vancomycin.

Whether the bad time will pass and lead to strong improvements is unknown but this report is critical for people to read given the significant response.

I'm also running fevers of 100.4. MSM may have antiparasitic effects as well.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

You could try some E-Coli frequencies for UC. I did have responses to this a while back, and I have Crohn's. Unfortunately, the frequencies did not kill it off. I ended up using MMS to get rid of it, but that may not be a good option in your case.

I have always had good results for Lyme using 2016 Hz. It hits some form that is different than Spirochete form, but I do not know what form it is.

I do not have Lyme, but I did have response to the XMRV DNA based frequencies from Char Boehm. The only difference I ever noticed from treating this was a faster digestive process. It remains that way even today.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

MSM sounds interesting. It is similar to DMSO if my memory serves me correctly. I have some DMSO that I use on occasion.

Thanks for the update. You may have something important for Lyme. Time will tell.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I accidentally stumbled across this while doing research on the supplement you'd mentioned, called MMS. I ended up buying the MSM book and when I began to read it, I said "Oh hell this isn't the stuff Dan was talking about.'

This accident may prove extremely useful. I'll update everyone tomorrow. I feel like I'm dying. I'm not actually dying obviously.

Yes DMSO is the precursor. When DMSO is taken into the body it is broken down into metabolites. The main one is MSM. MSM appears to be the core component of DMSO.

The interesting thing is that most research done considers MSM inert. That may very well be true until the body gets a hold of it.

My response is strong enough for me to recommend people consider looking into the book MSM by Dr. Jacobs.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am the only one that has used DMSO in my house, but you reminded me of an interesting effect I had while using it to treat a swollen tendon.

It made my guts a little sore, on at least two occasions. I will have to try it some more and see if I can replicate that effect. I was not sure if it was coincidental or caused by the DMSO. I did not think much of it at the time, but maybe it was killing something that is related to my Crohn's?

Or it could have just been an irritant. Not sure what it was, but there is little doubt what your effect is.

Dan

map1131
Member # 2022

Metallic, do you have someone to do bodywork on you? Have you ever had someone really trained to work on the ill/toxic patients like cancer patients. Someone with "healing hands"?

I would really recommend someone trained in Lymph Drainage or someone that knows how to get the dead stuff flowing out of you.

Just a thought. Have you ever tried chlorella by the handfuls?

Pam

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Yellownape,

Couple thoughts.

You should run 727, 787, 660
Broad spectrum frequencies known to help when all else fails.

Also you may need to consider heavy metals and detox pathways before expecting a herx.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I ran the largest sweep ever last night, just to test out this new method of killing pathogens.

This sweep has been designed to hit every pathogen Rife ever worked with in one treatment. It likely does not kill them all in one treatment.

The carrier frequency on the MOPA is set to 3.1 MHz and then a sweep from 24,000 Hz to 500 Hz is run for two hours. This sweep was as much for myself as my wife. I suspect I am harboring some non-beneficial pathogens, as my immune system does not function properly.

She felt pain in the ankles a couple of times later in the treatment, also some pain in the lower legs, which is not a typical place. Other than that it was pretty uneventful.

The only sensation I felt that I could say was certainly from the treatment was in the face. I had this itchy tingling sensation I have felt before.

It most reminded me of treating for Porphyromonas gingivalis, using Char Boehm's DNA based frequencies. It is a common dental bacteria, and is even implicated in heart disease.

I treated for this before because of gum disease. It did not substantially help the condition, but did help a muscle in my knee that apparently had the infection. I felt it hit an area that gave me trouble for a long time, especially on long bike rides. It also has been 100% ever since. One of those unexpected benefits, but not the one I was hoping for.

I am not sure if that was what was hit this time, but it felt much the same. XMRV treatment also had this effect very briefly, the first couple of times I ran it.

It could have been Strep or some other common pathogen most of us are harboring to one degree or another. No way of knowing for sure.

Nothing too exciting about the treatment in any other respect.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
I am the only one that has used DMSO in my house, but you reminded me of an interesting effect I had while using it to treat a swollen tendon.

It made my guts a little sore, on at least two occasions. I will have to try it some more and see if I can replicate that effect. I was not sure if it was coincidental or caused by the DMSO. I did not think much of it at the time, but maybe it was killing something that is related to my Crohn's?

Or it could have just been an irritant. Not sure what it was, but there is little doubt what your effect is.

Dan

Your best bet is sitchting from DMSO to MSM. The Saftey/Risk profile is far safer based on all the studies currently done.

MSM will "only" cause milk G.I. disturbance in a select few people and if it happens, they should drop the medication down until it goes away, and the they icnrease it.

Another important distantion is DMSO is a prescription medication, while MSM is not.

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by map1131:
Metallic, do you have someone to do bodywork on you? Have you ever had someone really trained to work on the ill/toxic patients like cancer patients. Someone with "healing hands"?

I would really recommend someone trained in Lymph Drainage or someone that knows how to get the dead stuff flowing out of you.

Just a thought. Have you ever tried chlorella by the handfuls?

Pam

I've never actually had a problem Detoxing. For example, this insanely debilitating Herxheiemr reaction has left about 50% more function 24 hours later after it began. What is mean is, I'm 50% improved already back to baseline.

I've spent years doing Detox, including exercise, water, Pekana, Chlorella Chelation, Cowden Kit, Zhang, Transfer Factor Plus -- you know. Nothing ever worked for me. My ability to move through Herxheimer reactions was always reasonably fast -- very similar to haveing a one day flu.

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MB,

I'm praying that you will do much better once you get your Doug Coil machine. I was very sick to but not as long as you. My rifing sessions helped me immediately and I hope you get the same results with your new machine! Hopefully, it will be arriving very soon!

Dan,

Maybe if I leave the house long enough Ed could give that 2 hour program a try. Thanks for sharing your results that you and Cindy experienced!

This morning I'll be using the MOPA for the first time. I'm debating on what time to run because I feel like I have not had a full treatment in weeks because I haven't found my herxing point with this loner machine. It will be nice to get back on track!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Thought I'd throw something out there that might interest some of you.

I take Zymex II (1 week on, 1 week off)
It's a digestive enzyme known to dissolve biofilms and digest parasites/tapeworms.

It must be taken on an empty stomach to work in that manner.
5 caps/day

I take it before rifing and sure enough I get Bart streaks/flares 30-45 mins after taking it. (which I'm assuming are biofilms disintegrating)

Zymex II:
Ficin 20 mg

Proprietary Blend: 884 mg
Defatted almond (nut), fig (fruit), papain, bromelain, amylase, lipase, and cellulase.

Yellownape
Member # 31517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellownape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metallic,
I want to share my John Stolar fustration. When I ordered my coil it seemed forever before I received it. E-mail & phone messages didn't work with him. But a friend was always connecting with him. So I figured the only way to get thru it is to constantly call until eventually he picks up.
Good luck

Canfan,thanks for the freqs.

Dan, e-coli, got it.

Thanks, Sarah

Posts: 10 | From Encinitas, CA | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

How is the coil working for you for Lyme Sarah?

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I was playing around with a frequency calculator developed by one of the Rife Forum members.

When I earlier tried to see if the 2016 Hz frequency was an actual Syphilis frequency, developed by Rife in the thirties, I could not find a relationship. I am not particularly good at that sort of thing.

I tried again now using the frequency calculator. From the calculations, 2016 Hz is a close subharmonic of the higher Rife subharmonic of 36,300 Hz used to produce the MOR of 788,700 for Syphilis.

To be exact 2016 for Lyme, converts to 36,288 Hz, twelve hertz away from the sub harmonic of 36,300 Hz that can be used for Syphilis.

It is not exact, but the pathogens are not exactly the same either. It makes more sense to me now why it works, since it is that close to the original Syphilis sub harmonic.

I thought that lends a little more credibility to this frequency, since the expert on the subject used a frequency close to that for Syphilis.

What are the odds of that being a random coincidence?

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

April 28th 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 81st Treatment. I waited 72 hours to begin this treatment since the last.

On [04-24-11] I began taking 2gm x 1 of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)which is an organic sulfur. I took Ultram 50mg.

On [04-25-11] The evening after the last treatment I began to experience migraines. It suppressed the pain mildly. The pain increased higher and higher. That night I could barely sleep. I laid in bed all night awake inspite of abundant heavy sleep aids.. I had chills, fever, sweating, my skin hurts to touch, my eyes are sensitive to light, and my ears are sensitive to sound. The migraine stopped responding to Ultram. All muscles and joints ached and throbbed especially knees and hips. It felt like the Flu multiplied x 10. I was running fevers of 100-101F all day. This was clearly a Herxheimer reaction.

On[04-26-11] the symptoms continued: All night long I saturated my clothing and bed sheets and pillows. I changed them over 15 times each. This pattern of symptoms is associated with a parasitic infection similar to Babesia in my opinion. I suspect the immense onslaught of sulfur attacked Bartonella, and Babesia surfaced.

[04-27-11] My reason to suspect this is on [04-27-11] I woke up, still tired but had more energy. I immediately got up and started doing things, but I made sure not to overdo it. This energy increase and decrease a wide range of symptoms signals this probability. Today I will treat Babesia Species extensively with 1hr of direct contact with Frequency 570hz.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Babesia Species
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 570
  • 1: Dose: 1 hr
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Duration: 72 hours
  • Detoxification: MSM
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Exercise: 30 mins

24hr: Night sweats improved & hit 40% function later in day.

48hr: Feeling groggy and had night sweats twice last night. Each night I've had less and less.

[ 04-30-2011, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Do you guys think frequencies can lose their punch after awhile?

I've been on 832 2/day for last 6 weeks.

I have no problem staying on it (as it's helping) but was curious if most feel the need to rotate in other frequencies (or I've even heard the pathogens' MOR can change - to say 832.5 or 833)

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would sweep that frequency a bit. From repeatedly sweeping 5 Hz above and below that frequency, I isolated a response from 835.4 Hz to 835.6 Hz.

I am thinking that there may often be more than one strain of Bart present and the frequencies are close together, but not exactly the same.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Just wanted to update my stomach situation to any who might be interested.

I was having SERVE upper GI attacks. Scope revealed inflammation/Gastritis. Prescription meds were not giving me much relief biopsy detected no H-pylori so at this point I believe the causative is Bart and or Lyme.

I began drinking a medical grade Colloidal Silver daily 2 ozs morning and night. I'm happy to report I have not had a attack since.

I'm still working my time back up on rifing the Bart so at this point I can't be certain that once I begin hitting the Bart harder if these attacks will return however, I'm feeling well enough that I will just cut back my time. A little seems to go a long way for me.

Used my MOPA yesterday for the first time and all went well seemed easy enough to operate. (thanks to Dan) Didn't seem to bother any of my electronics' which made me VERY happy!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks Dan - unfortunately the Doug Coil doesn't have that option : )

Juli that's great to hear. Most of my gut symptoms were Bart as well.

The cool thing about rifing is it becomes easy to see what symptoms go with what infection.

Assuming you prioritize your rifing and don't get too overwhelmed.

map1131
Member # 2022

Juli, interesting info on your GI. Yours is your upper GI. Mine is my lower.

I'm glad you are doing better. One doubled over in pain is scarey.

We'll get them eventually. Bart just thinks he's king.

Yes, cane I have found with myself it's better to switch up those freqs. Six weeks is's most likely time to throw something else at them. Dan's suggestion on sweeping is idea to throw in there since 832 is still hitting.

Pam

--------------------

Yellownape
Member # 31517

Dan, Yes I have noticed a couple of minor improvements since I started coiling in Feb. Strength seems to be increasing in my legs and my right side that is kind of stroke-like. My legs are in a constant bent position and my knees are locked together. At night I wake several times to massage the stiffness & pain from the leg cramps. I attribute this all to Lyme. So I think I'll stay focused on just Lyme instead of experimenting with the tons of other coiling possibilities. I can cure everything else later,right?
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Some of that may be Bart, but it is hard to say as symptoms over lap.

I am assuming you are taking a good Magnesium supplement.

Lyme and Bart are the hardest ones to kill off, but even they can be reduced to a mere nuisance given time.

I am glad you see some progress. That is what it is all about.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yellownape,

Have you tried taking potassium supplements for your leg cramps?

Dan, had mentioned this to me a long while back and it really helped!

Map1131,

Yes, it was very scary to me... I would begin to panic which probably didn't help whenever I would feel these attacks coming on. I'm hoping they are behind me now for sure!!!

I wonder if some CS would help your lower GI? We make our own.

Cane, yes I agree at least we can find out who our enemy is for the most part! Sounds like your doing really well with your coiling?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Yellownape
Member # 31517

Juli,

Thanks for the potassium tip! I feel so dense!

I get so wrapped up with Lyme & co's, I forget
the simple facts of life like like google.

I'll keep you posted. Sarah

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Thoughts on coaxing Lyme out into an active, Spirochete form with Magnesium.

This is speculative, but not necessarily wrong thoughts on how to kill Lyme faster, than you normally could.

I noticed some time ago, that when I first introduced a Magnesium supplement to Cindy, the effect was a higher Herx response to frequency treatments, and also an immediate increase in symptoms. Specifically the response to the 612 Hz frequency increased quite dramatically.

I am convinced this particular frequency only affects Spirochete form of Lyme. I have demonstrated this to myself so many times, I do not even question it any longer.

The Mg effect only lasted for two months or so, and then it disappeared. There really are only a couple of reasons it would have stopped.

One is that most of the Spirochete form was destroyed, but it would not have taken that long, so that is not the whole answer. This form of Lyme is not hard to kill this way. The Lyme seemed to be converting over time. Not all at once.

The other explanation is she was lacking Mg in the beginning and the Lyme was actively seeking it. Once the Mg levels reached something close to normal, it no longer was lacking it, so it quit seeking it out actively.

I think a person could lure it out by not taking Mg for a period of time, and then re-introducing it. I do not know what time period would be optimum, but possibly a month without, and then start taking it for a few days, and repeat the cycle.

A person should be able to tell if it is working going by a sudden increase in symptoms when taking Mg, and a higher herx as a result of treatment.

I have not really tried this to any extent, and it is probably too late for me to do it now. Cindy has very little, if any Lyme left.

She has a little bit of Bart left, but not much of that either. If someone wants to test this out, it may be prove to be useful. Or it will fail miserably. I really do not know for certain.

The initial Mg effect was quite noticeable. It happened very quickly. I think anyone would notice this, if they are lacking Mg.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Completely agree Dan. Borrelia loves him some Mg (much like Babesia loves her some iron)

: )

What about the idea of coaxing Lyme and parasites out with sugar? (aka ICE CREAM!)

/looks for an excuse for ice cream

[ 04-29-2011, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

According to Bryan Rosner MG feeds Lyme and recommends taking high doses to keep the Lyme from going into cyst form if my memory serves me correctly. According to Ryan If we starve the Lyme then it will protect itself by hibernating/cyst from.

I take 3 a day one in the morning and two in the evening. That is a interesting concept you have Dan. I did stop taking it by accident just recently and for over a period of time (lyme brain). I did have a little more stiffness in my right hand which has been different for me but I can't be sure because I really wasn't paying attention but looking back it was when I began taking MG again.

Definitely something to think about. Maybe that is why I have done so well also?

Cane, Ice Cream? I'm game for that! Lol

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli,

I have actually heard Dr Kling recommends eating sugary foods before taking anti-parasitic prescriptions.

The idea is to get the parasites in the brain to come to the gut. Then BAM! haha

Maybe when i go back on Humaworm I'll get some Steak n Shake milkshakes

(Blizzards from Dairy Queen are unreal - but sadly they have tons of crappy ingredients)

canefan17
Member # 22149

Update on my last week of treatment

I decided to go after Candida. Ran 464 3 days in a row (working up from 3 mins on gut to 29 mins)

I also added Modifilan as a binder and heavy metal detoxifier.

I had big time herxes from Candida 464.
Enough to make me reconsider going after it right now.
I think I have enough on my plate with Bartonella that Candida can wait.

(what do yall think? - how important is Candida on the hierarchy?)

Also - modifilan was a mistake. Going after metals when other infections are highly active doesn't make much sense. (I got major brain fog from this)
JohnStolar once told me: "when there's a bear in the living room do you tidy up the place before dealing with it?"

I've decided to treat Bartonella 3/day instead of 2.
I'll be using 832 twice and 842 once.

I may even consider 4/day. Bart is proving to be a tough cookie 6 weeks into coiling.

SandraB
Member # 19514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SandraB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again,

I finally started experimenting with a high powered microscope and my EMEM5. My doctor's microcope is a Meija, similar to the one the guy at Clongen uses.

My blood appears to have an alarmingly huge population of these unknown pathogens. They would appear to be the same ones the director at Clongen was seeing when he referred to them as "highly motile...vibrating".

My time was limited so I tried many of the known Borrelia frequencies, hit them for 5 minutes and waited another 5 to see if anything happened. The following frequencies were used: 8 100 203 207 307 410 432 612 790 306 800 832 2,112 2,127 2,128 2100 2150 655. Some of there were taken from Doug and others from here etc. The organisms were not affected at all. The EMEM device was about 6 inches from the slide. I did not expect success since these things don't look like Borrelia and I have never responded to any Lyme therapy.

There were times in the past when I thought I felt a "hit" on the "Filarial Worms" frequencies so I did them next. #'s 112 100 332 753 1200. Nothing.

Next was Toxoplasmosis. My brain isn't clear now but I noticed the little ****s were losing their "motility" after being hit with either 434 or 4340. I left the machine on for several minutes and it was evident they were under stress. Many tried to attach themselves to the RBC's as though it would be a safe haven.

I then ran the other two known Toxo frequencies of 852 and 8520. No further reaction. I then doubled each frequency until I hit 2 MHz. No further reaction and they did not evidently die after 15 minutes of observation. However, they remained immobile.

Next time I'll just run maybe 4 frequencies on each side of 434 and 4340 to see what happens. I don't have Toxo but have been on many of the meds mentioned that should have helped.

It was encouraging to see something that might be of benefit on my first try. If anyone has comments or suggestions let me know.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy my own microscope so I can do this on my own time rather than 4 hours once a week. If someone with microscope knowledge can help me with that I'd appreciate it. My doctors' scope was about $5,000 which is out of my price range.

Sandra

Posts: 17 | From California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Sandra,

That is so cool you get to check these bacteria out under a microscope. I'm jealous!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I bought an older Leitz Orthoplan microscope for under $1,000.00 It is a largefield microscope which should be about perfect for that kind of fast moving bugs.

I was planning on using it for some common bacterial experiments, but I still have not got around to doing it.

It is a state of the art scope, even today, if you can find one in good shape. If sold new today, if would be tens of thousands for the same scope.

http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/artmay06/ma-orthoplan.html

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Dan,

So how do you culture the bacteria?

And where do you start - just draw your blood (or wife's blood)... then what? (sorry - complete bacteriologist newb lol)

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement