LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 36)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
RDaywillcome
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 21454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RDaywillcome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, but it was a WASTE of time for me. Not only time but MONEY!
Posts: 1738 | From over the rainbow | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RDaywillcome
Member # 21454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RDaywillcome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[puke]
Posts: 1738 | From over the rainbow | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was not going to try culture Lyme. That is exceptionally difficult. I really do not know much about it myself.

I was just going to use some harmless laboratory E-Coli strain. Just out of curiosity more than anything else.

There is one person that is going to be culturing Lyme and hitting it with frequencies, but I imagine that will take some time to accomplish.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see in vitro what's agitating the spirochetes and what's obliterating them : )
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
April 30th 2011 9:00 AM: This was my 82nd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. [04-28-11]All night long I saturated my clothing and bed sheets and pillows. I changed them over 15 times each. This pattern of symptoms is associated with a parasitic infection similar to Babesia in my opinion. [04-29-11] I only had to change my clothing 3 times last night. I woke at 4:30 a.m. with abundant energy compared to normal. Last night I only had to change my upper shirt twice, but none of my shorts. Today I will treat Babesia Species & Bartonella Like Organism extensively with 30 mins each.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Babesia Species
  • 1: Purpose: Kill Bartonella Like Species
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 570h, 832hz
  • 1: Dose: 30mins each
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: MSM
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 5dp x 2 in 4oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 20 push-ups, 20 crunches, 5 pull-ups, and 60 mins on exercise bike
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: None
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Still tired, returned to baseline. Night sweats have continued to decline.

48hr: Returned to baseline, no improvement.

[ 05-02-2011, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dan,

Have you had any more problems with that new Carrier Freq turning your oven on?

When I rifed Bart last night the phone on my ADT system kept ringing. Not sure what would have happened if my alarm had been set. Lol

Are you using 3.3 Mhz or 3.1 Mhz? Jeff, seemed confident that the 3.1 Mhz worked better. Just wondering what your thoughts were on this?

Update on my upper GI.. had another attack again last night so the hopes I had in the CS working looks like false hope. It wasn't triggered by the Bart treatment either because it was brewing before hand.

Seems I'm back to square one. If any one has any thoughts on this I'm all ears.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli,

Upper GI for me was Bart + H Pylori

The WORST acid reflux ever - also hiatus hernia

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking it is the Bart also. I feel like I have huge jagged glass ball churning throughout my intestines.

I'm thinking at this point maybe I will start taking Cumanda and see if that can knock my Bart load down quicker.

I have a bad feeling this is a pretty serious situation for me. I'm also going to stop eating gluten and see what happens. I was off ALL gluten for about 6 months while taking abx's and if I'm not mistaken this began flaring just about the time I started to eat it again.

Guess I just got some detective work to do.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli,

I can't remember are you on a Doug Coil?

When I do my shoulders for 2 mins each - I do the front of my shoulders so the coil can hit my upper chest region.

Bart tends to cause problems around the upper GI and chest area (which is why Bart is so dangerous - can cause heart failure)
It also shuts down the GI tract and you'll notice after you eat that your food SLOWLY crawls through the intestines.

Good call on the Cumanda - let us know how that goes.

I'm considering Cumanda as well but I want Lyme to come out and didn't know if it threatens to encyst borrelia.

[ 04-30-2011, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Cane!

I don't coil but I'll move the ray tube closer to my chest area next time.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ugh what a crappy week I've had.

It's very hard to resist the urge to coil MORE when you feel symptom-y

I'm showing clear Bart symptoms right now but I've coiled Bart 3 x's per day for last 2 days and now once today.

I have the urge to run it again lol
But it definitely could be die off.

I also realize it's the end of the month and my usual Lyme flares occur at this time.

/head spins like a top

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been running both the 3.3 and the 3.1 MHz carrier. When targeting Lyme or Bart specifically, I use 3.3 MHz. When running that huge sweep I use the 3.1 MHz carrier.

I am using the giant sweep to hit any unknown pathogens. I probably will use it one more time.

I have been having some kind of Crohn's flare in the guts. Pain much of the time, and that is super unusual for me.

Right now I am taking some MMS, but this seems different than any symptoms I have had before. It is almost a spasm type thing.

I may have picked up something, or hit something with frequencies. I am going to treat for H-Pylori when I can. I really do not think it is that, but it is worth a few minutes to try it.

Sorry to hear you have your stomach pain back Juli. If I think of anything, I will let you know, but I am stumped on both our accounts. Bart may very well be the cause in your case. It is a nasty bug to kill.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Dan,

Do you think it's best to stick to 1 or 2 infections at a time (isolating them)?

Like Lyme/Bart or Lyme/Babs?

I know Babs is acting up - but do I want to throw another infection in to the protocol an confuse myself further?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think eventually you will end up treating both Lyme and Bart at the same time. They are very persistent, and one will gain as the other is being reduced.

Babesia did not take long for us to knock out, even though it did come back twice. I think you can make a concentrated effort with Babesia and Bart and occasionally treat Lyme. I do not know the reproduction of Babesia, but it certainly is much slower than Bart. It is also much easier to kill.

Lyme is pretty slow at reproducing so it is not too hard to just keep it where it is at, until you knock down the Bart, and hopefully rid yourself of Babesia. At least then you can eliminate one infection, with any luck.

That would be how I would go about it, but it also depends on what you can tolerate.

I hope that makes sense.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ya - I've wanted to go after Babs - but have also wanted to up Bart treatment to 3/day

I'll try to work in 2 Babs treatment per week.

I've also heard to run coil on gut for 10 mins with Babs. Ss babs mostly found in gut/liver/spleen?

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cane I think the reason for 10 minutes of coil over the liver for babs is the high blood flow in the liver. The idea is getting all of the body's blood well treated.
Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Oh I see.

Thanks.

canefan17
Member # 22149

Frequent Urination (especially at night)

What infection do you guys associate that with?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Could be Bart. Bart likes the urinary system. Also could be E coli.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ya, I figured Bart or Lyme
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May 2nd 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 83rd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I've returned to baseline today, so I began increasing the MSM to double dose: 4gm in the morning. Night sweats disappeared last night after being present all week. Today I will treat Babesia Species & Bartonella Like Organism extensively with 30 mins each.

• Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: MSM 2gm x 2
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 20dp in 64oz Fluid,
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: Felt better, 40% function. Got outside and washed car. Some sweats at night. Day sweats profound still.

48hr: Tired, and at baseline but didn't take second Ativan.

[ 05-04-2011, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
Ya, I figured Bart or Lyme

I was think, too. When I get a "sensitive bladder" I rife for Bart and stand up so my lower toros is right in fron of my EMEM.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, so right when I really feel like I'm on top of things and killing mega germs - I'm taking next week off and going to FL for five days. I'm really looking forward to it - AND I'll be with another Lymie so we'll be on the same page. (sort of feel sorry for my BIL who will be puttin up with both of us)

AND my daughter's college commencements are on Sunday!!

But this week I'm rifing like crazy. Not my week to do Lyme but I will. I already did a Babs set yesterday (and I usually don't rife on Sun). I think I'll get in three this week for the first time.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

UPDATE ON JOHN STOLLER: COIL MACHINE BUILDER

FYI: John Stoller has updated his answering machine. You may e-mail him at any time but if you wish to reach him directly, his hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. (East Coast Time: USA)

Additional news: You will get your machine if you're on the list, don't bother calling unless you absolutely feel the need. I spoke to John today and it was clear that John was overwhelmed with more phone calls and orders than he could manage and got burned out -- he said as much. He had to change his method of managing his orders and energy. He'll get to everything though and the time frame on getting a machine order filled is determined mostly by the order he received your order and the amount of energy he has to fill them as a single individual working alone.

I hope this helps.

[ 05-02-2011, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Strangest thing.. I have a little yorkie dog and I have noticed that every time I run 10,000 Hz or 5000 Hz she comes running and she can't seem to get close enough to the ray tube. Stanger yet she sits there with this look on her face as if she is anticipating something like a treat.

My Husband Ed, was telling Jeff (the builder of the GB 4000) about what was happening and he said he hears this all the time!

Jeff, seemed to think dogs just know what is good for them. I'm not sure what to make of this? I'm thinking maybe I'll lock her in another room while I'm rifing. Not sure I want her this close.

MOJO, have a Great Vacation in FL!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My older dog could care less about the rife machine but my younger dog loves to sit close to it while it is running. She had some serious infections as a puppy and I feel that she currently has low level chronic infections and a depressed immune system.

No one knows with any certainty about the safety of rife for humans let alone animals. I use muscle testing and on rare occassions I find that one or the other dog needs to be removed from the room when using certain frequencies but I can never tell which frequency might be an issue at any given time because it seems to change.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I'm familiar with muscle testing but how do you muscle test a dog?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks Metallic.
canefan17
Member # 22149

Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms

Anyone familiar with this? I get this in my gut. A large pulse right in middle of stomach. and I can tell the blood vessels have been weakened.

I suspect Bart but I found this online....

"I do know that the Rickettsias do cause aneurysms.
Q-Fever known to cause abdominal aortic aneurysm and RMSF Thoracic aortic aneurysm.

Coxiella burnetti - Q. Fever
Fever, malaise, anorexia endocarditis (infection of the heart valves), abdominal aortic aneurysm

- Respiratory symptoms (usually dry) cough, shortness of breath, and chest pain, maculopapular rash

- myocarditis, headache, confusion, and neck stiffness, wheezing can be present in patients with pneumonia, cardiac murmurs

- extreme tiredness and weakness, even after minor exercise, muscle pains, headaches, fever, and depression

Rocky_Mountain_spotted_fever aka Rickettsia rickettsii
fever, nausea, vomitting, severe headache, aneurysm (Thoracic), muscle pain, lack of appetite, followed by development of rash"

canefan17
Member # 22149

So Rickettsia is Q-fever and RMSF?
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Cane,

That's some pretty serious stuff! If you think this is a issue (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm) maybe you should go and get it checked out?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Well I'm hesitant. I'm really skinny and it seems to happen more when I haven't eaten all day.

But I do understand it's a serious issue.

Just wish I knew the culprit

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had that strong abdominal pulse before I got sick. I am a thin person and not much fat covering my abdominal wall so you can see the pulse beating.
Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Wow - just found something VERY interesting.

Bartonella quintana , originally known as Rochalimaea quintana, and , "Rickettsia quintana" is a microorganism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartonella_quintana

So Bartonella Quintana (trench fever) is related to Rickettsia or comes from Rickettsia family.

canefan17
Member # 22149

Kim,

If you pressed on it would it punch back? ha

That's what mine does. And depending on the day it can be a stronger or weaker pulse.

But there's clearly damage where the pulse is. Like vessel damage.

Grrr this symptom bothers me. I know it's Bart too because when I run 832 or 842 I get twitching and/or movement RIGHT on that spot.

That bartonella ba$tard has kicked my a$$ up and down the street for far too long.

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

May 4th 2011 10:00 AM: This was my 84th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I've returned to baseline today, so I began increasing the MSM to double dose: 4gm in the morning. Night sweats are still taking place about once per night. Pain is less since beginning the MSM, but more time is needed. I got outside yesterday to wash my car. First time in a long time. Today I'm tired however. Given the progress, I see repeating the last protocol practical.

• Distance 1 foot

24hr: Tired. Baseline function.

48hr: Baseline, no night sweats.

[ 05-06-2011, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

mojo
Member # 9309

Holy Crap!

I did Lyme, Erlich and Bart yesterday just to tamp it all down (taking next week off while on vaca). I accidentally did one Erlich. freq. for an extra minute and I'm herxing like crazy today!!

And I was hoping for an extra Babs run this week. Oh, Well.

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ran some lyme protocols Monday evening. I don't know where I got the freqs but I'm sure it was from this thread.

I'm in my lyme cycle and recognized it Monday.

Oh my did I ever have a big time hit. I had programmed them in my Beam Ray in the last 6 mths and forgot them.

So when I started to go through guide listing I came upon something I named #1lyme and lyme#3 and thought well I'm going to do these together,
27 minutes combined.

Whoa doggie, I've not stirred them up like this in a long long time. Like usual for me it started at the 24 hr mark last night.

It was: 432 612 no sweep or pulse straight up 3 minutes each.

Sweep & pulse each of these 1:30 minutes
271, 289, 671, 737, 7989, 773, 738

So someone here gave me these 2 sessions. Thank you for the herx/healing crisis. I'm about to start heavy duty detox today. Chlorella by the handfuls, detox bath, water, water and rest.

I just realized why my brain fog is bad this morning. My vision is blurry, my neck is killing me and my knees are ticked off. I was putting my White Flower ointment on thick last night.

This thread is amazing.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

My MOPA died again!

Used it twice and it's dead. They are sending out a new one.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Sounds like you really slammed them Pam. It is too bad that you have to suffer because of it.

That is really bad luck Juli. I wonder what part of it is failing? Maybe mine will die soon.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

I think 432 and 612 are THE Lyme frequencies! They sure pack a punch dont they??

My herx for Lyme starts anywhere from immediately to 24 hours later. This week it was 24 hours later. BAM!

I'm in my sauna now and drinking electrolytes and trace minerals.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Don't know Dan, can hear the fan running but the ray tube or green light on the MOPA isn't on. Meter don't register either.

Maybe the Big Guy upstairs don't want me to use the MOPA just yet? LOl!

How long have you've had your MOPA Dan?

Mojo, I use 612 432 and 2016 when I rife Lyme. I rifed these freqs just before my MOPA died and I really pushed my time so I'll probably be herxing off the charts in about 36 hours. Yikes!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have had the MOPA for just about a year. No problems with it yet.

612 Hz and 2016 Hz have always worked well for us. I never got much response to 432 Hz, although most people do, and it is one of the better tested frequencies.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Doug Coil Users

I tried running 120 and the amps meter wouldn't go past 3 amps

I read through John's notes and he acted like this is common. But 3 amps seems really low. And I didn't turn it too far for fear of something exploding or something hahaha

Anyone have experience with below 220 hz ?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

You could just run a higher harmonic by doubling the frequency until it is in a better range for that machine.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

I wonder if it makes a difference that it's Parasites I'm targeting.

So it shouldn't make a difference if it were 120, 240, or 600 ?

Because 600 is a Doug Frequency
And a broad-spectrum freq on CAFL

Yet on the CAFL site... 600 makes no mention of parasites.

See that I don't get. If it's a higher harmonic - it should still hit parasites

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It might not work as well as a higher harmonic. It is hard to know, because that frequency is listed at that exceptionally low frequency. This is where I would like to know the history of how that frequency came about.

If the testing was done on a plasma machine, it very well could be a that the killing frequency is a higher harmonic of 120 Hz. If it was done with a coil machine, the killing frequency would be 120 Hz.

I do see that 240 is also a parasite frequency, so maybe that is about as high as you can go?

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

For those who are not progressing well with treating Lyme and Co-infections directly, it is worth reading the "Introduction to the Electroherbalism Frequency Lists".

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/IntrotoFrequenciesandAnecdotes.htm

There the frequencies that work for large numbers of pathogens and conditions are listed.

One particular statement there makes a lot of sense to me.

quote:
The CAFL attempts to deal with this problem by providing notes of other frequency sets which may help. Despite filtering, some of the sets contain only general frequencies such as 727/728, 784/787, 464, and 880 when those are the only ones which have been used and found to help. These four frequencies do address a wide range of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. In this respect they may nonetheless help almost any infectious process by removing common pathogens and therefore assisting the immune system since there will be more cells available to concentrate on the "uncommon" pathogens which were not directly addressed in the set. Many people run these four general frequencies in every set regardless of the condition.
I personally feel that the immune system is hugely important in recovering from Lyme Disease or any disease for that matter. The less it has to deal with common nuisance pathogens, the more it can help with the tough ones like Lyme.

I am fairly certain the immune system has to prioritize its work in some way. It cannot over come everything at one time. There are also other pathogens that weaken the immune response besides Lyme.

It may be worth your while to use these general sets on occasion, to make sure some other infection is not holding back progress.

Just another idea, but we all know something or another often stops progress, no matter what treatment method is used. This may be part of the reason.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks for the help Dan.

So in general why do lower frequencies require less AMPS to run em? Simply because they require less power to be effective?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

You would have to ask an electronics guru. I am not particularly talented at electronics. It actually is one of my worst subjects, but I am slowly learning.

I suspect that the power consumption for your setup is more specific to the components it is using.

It is designed to drive speakers, so its circuitry revolves around that application. How the coils affect that, is over my head.

Dan

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone successfully treated chlamydia pneumonia and if so, what frequency did you use and how often did you treat?
Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

May 6th 2011 10:00 AM: This was my 85th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I woke up tired but after about 1hr I improved. I had no night sweats last night but nothing of significance beyond that. I continue to take 4gm of MSM. Today I'm going after Borrelia Burgdorferi since I've seen no change with 832.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 570h, 612
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Exercise: 25 push-ups, 25 crunches, 6 pull-ups, and 60 mins on exercise bike
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Less pain, baseline fatigue. No night sweats.

48hr: Aches, baseline. Sweats present at night.

[ 05-08-2011, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Metallic,

When do you get your DC?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Wow"

Jeff is fast! Called him Weds when my MOPA died and today I received the new one!

I see it cost him $61.00 to ship. Looks like he goes the extra mile to take care of his buyers!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli

did he say why the MOPA died?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

No. He seemed puzzled that it quit again. I think he had installed a new board the first time.

He said he was going to compelely rebuild it at this point.

I hope Dan didn't get the last of the good ones! Lol! I'll find out soon enough.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Sounds like a power supply problem. That often goes bad on computer anyway.

Electronics are like that. If they work good for three months, they probably will be good for many years.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
Metallic,

When do you get your DC?

Whenever John get's to it I guess.

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,
Haven't been on in a long time - I've enjoyed going through all the old posts:)
I've continued to make a lot of progress over the last year but have definitely hit some walls here and there.
My latest wall has been bartonella and trying to get a handle on it again as it seems to be getting out hand.

When I first starting rifing for Bart last spring after my reinfection I was rifing for it about 3 times a week. Over time my symptoms pretty much vanished and I got a little lazy:) For the past couple of months I've hit it maybe once a week and sure enough my Bart symptoms have come roaring back at me.

Bart seems to reproduce so fast! I think I'm going to hit it every day as I see some of you have been doing just that - I'll let y'all know how it goes. For me personally the Bart tends to hide out mainly in my legs...when I get a bad flare my bones literally ache in my lower legs. If I don't treat immediately within a few hours the ache turns into sharp pains in my bones and then spreads into the muscles and I begin to get severe air hunger.

I know most associate air hunger with babs but this is definitely Bart related for me. When I do rife for Bart all symptoms subside within about a half an hour and I only feel better, no herx. However it only seems to take about three days after treating for symptoms to start creeping back in:(

Wondering if anyone else here has dealt with severe bone pain?

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Lymielauren

That's me to a T right now.
You're doing the right thing. Hit Bart more often

Also - your mailbox is full

dlfs1957
Member # 21468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dlfs1957     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chinalymie:
Cane I think the reason for 10 minutes of coil over the liver for babs is the high blood flow in the liver. The idea is getting all of the body's blood well treated.

First post here so hope this works OK.

Babesia is found inside red blood cells. The spleen is the organ that removes old red cells from circulation. Does anyone coil the spleen area (left torso under rib cage)?

Posts: 9 | From Illinois | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dlfs1957
Member # 21468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dlfs1957     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lymielauren28:

Bart seems to reproduce so fast! I think I'm going to hit it every day as I see some of you have been doing just that - I'll let y'all know how it goes.

I have read on other groups that people coil 2x a day for Bart since it reproduces so quickly.
Posts: 9 | From Illinois | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dlfs1957
Member # 21468

[QUOTE]Originally posted by METALLlC BLUE:
[QB] I still have not heard from John Stoller. Does anyone know him personally or have contact with him recently? I haven't heard from him since March 23rd, and it's now April 19th. Is he hospitalized? On vacation? What's going on?

I just spoke with John earlier this week. He took a couple weeks off since he was so burnt out. He's back now. Have you been able to get in touch with him?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Bart hits my bones too! Legs and feet mostly! Same kind of pain.

I'm gaining on rifing only twice a week but planning on more once I can.

To many bugs on my plate right now. Lol!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

quote:
Originally posted by dlfs1957:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by METALLlC BLUE:
[QB] I still have not heard from John Stoller. Does anyone know him personally or have contact with him recently? I haven't heard from him since March 23rd, and it's now April 19th. Is he hospitalized? On vacation? What's going on?

I just spoke with John earlier this week. He took a couple weeks off since he was so burnt out. He's back now. Have you been able to get in touch with him?

Yes

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

May 8th 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 86th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Woke up at baseline of 35%, no "big" progress made. I will increase to 5gm of MSM. Today I'm going after Borrelia Burgdorferi & Babesia. I'm going to increase the Babesia Harmonic of 570 to 1140 and use 2016 for borrelia.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 1140hz, 2016
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: MSM 3gm Morn - 2gm Night
  • Exercise: 25 push-ups, 25 crunches, 6 pull-ups, and 60 mins on exercise bike

24hr: 30%. Felt faint and fluish. Lightheaded and sickly. Couldn't eat dinner.

48: Felt "hung over" and have had insomnia last two nights.

[ 05-10-2011, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

daphnesmom
Member # 22267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daphnesmom   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Rifers. I want to use my GB4000 for the first time, and need to know what settings I should use.

I have been on abx for 3 plus years, plus 5 months of herbals. I am better, but it's time to change.

I have the GB 4000 plus amp. I would like to start out slowly until I see how bad the herxes are.

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 79 | From Northeast US | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Hello, and welcome to the thread.

I would check the settings on your machine before you start. Make sure the duty cycle setting is at 90.

Then check the gating settings. The gating rate can be most any number, but I use 20 quite often, but that makes an annoying tube strobing effect, so I sometimes run 200 instead.

The gating duty cycle should be 50% and leave it there for any treatment.

Gating should always be used when trying to kill a pathogen. For other frequencies such as 10,000 Hz for swelling, you do not need it on.

Now that all your settings are double checked, you can try a single frequency for a minute, no more than two minutes.

There are two that are easy and effective that I have always used. 612 Hz and 2016 Hz. I would try one or the other and see what happens.

Let us know how it works, and good luck.

Dan

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rifed last night on 8320 for Bart about 10 min total and man do I feel blah today. Blah and lots of muscle twitching. The most interesting thing was that my boyfriend was curled up on the couch with me during my treatment - this morning he gets out of bed and says he feels like he's been run over by a truck. I asked him to elaborate and he said "everything hurts"..."my ribs are sore, my kidneys ache and my joints and muscles hurt". Hmmmmmmm.

Let me tell y'all that in the last 3 months or so he's always complaining about something...headaches,no energy,muscle soreness,joint pain, and the big one - anxiety. Before about 3 months ago he didn't know the meaning of anxiety. He had his first panic attack right after new years and I had to take him to the ER because he thought he was dying. He's had several more episodes since then and his anxiety got so bad at one point that he went to his primary care doc who promptly put him on Xanax and antidepressants. (What a surprise!). The antidepressants just made his anxiety worse so he didn't take them for long.

Sounds to me like a classic case of bartonella with a classic herx. When I told him as much he said, "I don't have bart-a-whatever-the-hell-you-call-it" and that was the end of that discussion. Denial? I think so:) I'm going to accidentally rife
him regularly and see if I can illicit anymore reactions.

Juli, interesting that we have the same symptoms. Who knows how many strains of this crap there are! Canefan clearing my inbox now. Happy rifing!!!

Lauren

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Lauren,

Panic attacks for me in HS were (imo) my first Lyme signs.

I also had major fatigue (this was before CFS became popular)

My mom and grandpa tried pouring water on me some mornings lol

I'd get your b/f tested NOW!
What can it hurt?

average joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for average joe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

This is a partial copy of my post on another topic but I would like if you rife folks could weigh in on it.

I am currently treating for Babs and Lyme with high doses of mepron ceftin and biaxin but bart continues to be a big issue for me.

The thought has crossed my mind to try address bart with some kind of herb or power up the rife machine I built but haven't had the guts to try with any consistency yet. The machine definately invokes a response but I'm told Bart herx's can be hell. I can't afford to miss any more work that I already do. Thankfully my company seems to understand the complexity of all of this but no doubt there is a limit.

Any thoughts??

--------------------
If you play at the beach, expect to get some sand in your shorts [Smile]

Posts: 223 | From central pa | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

average joe,

I have 3 infections so far that I know of. I can't afford a herx from rifing the 3rd so what I do is rife the Myco infection just under "The Herx Zone" as I call it. It is working for me.

I started out by rifing this infection for 45 seconds a week. I upped the rifing time slowly every 3rd treatment or so by 15 seconds. I can now rife twice a week or more.

I had reacted strongly to the Myco freq's 690 Hz and 880.2 Hz when I first tested them out so I knew I had to take it slow.

Who knows maybe I'll be able to treat this infection without ever herxing in the long run. So far so good!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would hammer on the Babesia with frequencies for sure. Hit it while it is under stress from the antibiotics. Maybe it will be eliminated that much faster.

Bart treatment can be one nasty experience, but Juli has a good idea in a controlled treatment, keeping things bearable.

Lots of anti-inflammatory supplements can help.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

May 10th 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 87th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Woke up at baseline of 35%, no "big" progress made. I will increase to 5gm of MSM. Today I'm going after Mycoplasma species. As I increase the MSM I've been feeling worse the last two days, fluish, sweats, fatigue. May be a detox reaction. Symptoms were improving until each time I increased the dose. Will continue on.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Mycoplasma Species
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 690hz, 880hz
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: MSM 3gm Morn - 2gm Night

24h: Felt worse from lack of sleep: 30%.

48hr: Still feel pretty run down but better than yesterday, about 35%

[ 05-12-2011, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Any Doug Coil'ers with experience running frequencies under 200?

I can't figure out what the settings should be

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement