LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 37)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted elsewhere but will post here as well. I've had a really good hit on 479 HZ for treating CPN. It replicates very fast (every 2-3 hrs) so needs frequent treatment.

I hit a good herx point at 5 min on the liver plus 5-7 minutes around the respiratory system where I have the symptoms. I'm keeping the 2-3 hr coiling schedule but cutting the time somewhat to keep the herx manageable.

Hope this helps someone at some point. [Smile]

Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also I should say that the hierarchy of bugs for me has been borrelia, then bartonella, then CPN.
Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John S says the pecking order goes as follows...

lyme 432
bart 832
myco 690
babesia 570
anaplasma 387
erlichia 395
epstein barr virus 880
xmrv 448

I was interested to see Myco in front of Babs

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Yeah, and I will likely have to go after both myco and babs as I've had positive labs there. So for me, CPN is before these. (Although erlichia popped up briefly for me after borrelia.)
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is CPN?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chlamydia pneumoniae

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that considered a co infection and if so what freqs are used? Just wondering if I need to add that to my already never ending test list.

Thanks Map!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
china,

How did you know erlichia popped up?

I tested positive for it as well and would love to hear what the common symptoms are.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

I just tried CAFL frequencies. 1886 worked but was too hard on my machine. Tried a couple others in the 470 range, but 479 Hz has worked the best.

Officially a co-infection, I don't know but if you google it and lyme there are a lot of hits.

Cane, I will have to look in my notes about erlichia.

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

According to this doctor's explanation, CPN is not a lyme "co-infection" officially because it is not tick-borne. However, he makes a case for it going along with lyme.

http://lymemd.blogspot.com/2008/05/what-is-chamydia-pneumonia-cpn-and-what.html

METALLlC BLUE
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
John S says the pecking order goes as follows...

lyme 432
bart 832
myco 690
babesia 570
anaplasma 387
erlichia 395
epstein barr virus 880
xmrv 448

I was interested to see Myco in front of Babs

These are the numbers he gave you? Did he give you anything else or did he say only one number was needed? Did he mention CPN or CMV or HPV6 viruses?

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May 12th 2011 9:00 AM: This was my 88th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Woke up at baseline of 35%, no "big" progress made. I was sicker yesterday from lack of sleep. Insomnia has presented itself. The higher dose of 5g of MSM may be worsening the situation, but it is unknown at this time. The lower dose seemed to help. I will increase to 10gm of MSM on Sunday coming up. Today I'm going to follow John Stoller's routine recommended here in the order of Lyme 432, Bartonella (BLO) 832, Mycoplasma Species 690, Babesia Species 570, Anaplasma Species 387, Erlichia 395, Epstein Barr virus 880 and finallyb Xmrv 448. If I notice anything, I will pause on that particular frequency and repeat it until I feel it is no longer necessary. I am also increasing the frequency time for a single frequency to 45 mins.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Borrelia Burgdorferi
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 432
  • 1: Dose: 45mins
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: MSM 3gm Morn - 2gm Night
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 20dp in 64oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 20 push-ups, 20 crunches, 5 pull-ups, and 60 mins on exercise bike
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: None
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

24hr: No change, baseline.

48hr: No change, baseline.

[ 05-14-2011, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Metallic,

Those others weren't mentioned.

And John S has always stated that you only need 1 frequency to kill each bug.

However he acknowledges that other frequencies hit it as well. Something to do with the mutli-faceted protein coat.

Guess we all have to find out for our own and test frequencies.

Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John also doesn't say that you do all the frequencies at once. He told me to run each one until the herx is over then move on to the next.

I wouldn't try all of them looking for a response with a Coil machine but maybe it would be safe with yours Metallic.

Posts: 539 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first real sunny days produced some Lyme activity in Cindy. Her ankles were killing her, and I have not treated her much lately.

Ran the old standby 612 Hz and 2016 Hz at higher harmonics. Also the Bart frequency of 832 Hz at a higher harmonic.

She felt all of them directly. She will likely feel better today.

My Nephew may have a Lyme recurrence after several weeks on IV Rocephrin, a couple of years ago. He has a knee that is bothering him a lot. I sure hope it is not Lyme, but I am thinking that is the most likely scenario.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DT is not going to be building the EMEM forever, as he is getting up there in years. I think another resource would be nice to have.

There is always a need for a low cost device.

I would recommend you talk to another builder before doing so. There are likely some legalities you want to have covered from the start.

I have someone in mind if you are interested.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

How did you guys know Mycoplasma had surfaced?
canefan17
Member # 22149

edit

[ 05-27-2011, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Cane,

My symptoms are the same as the Lyme concerning the Myco. Joint and muscle pain.

Herx's feel the same to. LLMD said it caused me to become very sick in a short amount of time. Within weeks.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

May 14th 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 89th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. I will increase to 10gm of MSM on Sunday coming up. Today I'm going to follow John Stoller's routine recommended here in the order of Lyme 432, Bartonella (BLO) 832, Mycoplasma Species 690, Babesia Species 570, Anaplasma Species 387, Erlichia 395, Epstein Barr virus 880 and finally Xmrv 448. As usual, I had no response at 45mins on Frequency 432, so now I'm moving on.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Bartonella Species
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 832
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: MSM 5gm Morning

24hr: No progress, baseline

48hr: No progress, baseline

[ 05-16-2011, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks Juli

Was Myco pretty high on the pecking order for you?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Actually I'm hitting it the least right now and have been from the beginning. Lyme and Bart are my main priorities. I rife the Myco once a week and keep it under my herxing zone.

Once my Lyme and Bart herx's let up some (and they are) I'll hit it harder. I am making progress doing it this way because I have been able to up my Myco rifing times occasionally without herxing.

It's working for me.. I'm pretty much symptom free other then when I am herxing.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Lymeonidas
Member # 31739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeonidas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is the best rife machine to buy and where to buy at please help???
Posts: 12 | From USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli that's awesome.

What are you running for Bart and Lyme?

I've been at 832 Bart 2/day for 3 months now.
It's still around.

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the viruses we carry like HHV-6, CMV, EBV,etc and mycoplasma pn and chlamydia pn, simple staph or strep carriers are carried by many healthy people.

When you are healthy and have these so called simple bacteria or virus the immune system is able to keep in check and most people only experience very little in the way of symptoms.

Now take a ill patient with lyme, bart or babs add in some EBV, alittle mycoplasma pn or this or that, plus a few parasites and you have someone quite ill or someone experiencing many things that effect their day to day living.

So I'd say it's quite possible we picked up these little bad guys doing life. Like catching flu or common cold.

But if you can image where the bug, insect, arachnid had been feeding on before it got ahold of you...no telling what those sob's had in them.

An immune system in operation overload, esp when we've added in abx or steroids(oops) and the immune system is more suppressed, what you have is a very complicated case and not some simple "lyme disease" alone illness.

The way I know is blood tests with titers sky high, some IgG positive, some IgM positives and who in the heck knows what all is not in your blood supply.

Maybe your myco is living in your heart? Maybe your strep is living in your sinus cavity? Maybe your kidneys/bladder are overloaded with ecoli bacteria?

Sometimes it's so overwhelming, one has no idea who (bad guys)needs to go first or can wait.

All I know is I can't overwhelm my body with killing them off quickly or I'm toast.

Certainly where a good muscle tester or ART practioner can come in handy?

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Can a Lyme herx come on 2-3 days later?

I ran 432 on Wednesday and on Friday night and today my knees, hips, neck, low back, and calves are BEYOND sore : )

A delay in herxing can really make it hard to track these diseases.

[ 05-15-2011, 05:18 AM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think the best all around machine for Lyme or any other type of frequency treatment is the GB-4000 and the MOPA amplifier. It is a lot of money, and not everyone can afford it.

I use my GB-4000 and MOPA amplifier for more than just Lyme treatment, given that I have Crohn's Disease. For a machine that is able to do most anything, it is a good choice.

I am rating it on its versatility and advanced functions such as sweeps and other custom functions, and ease of use.

I think the the best single purpose machine, for Lyme in particular, that is more affordable is the Doug Coil. It has been proven to help a lot with Lyme and co-infections.

Another less powerful option is the EMEM from DT or another builder. I think this is a good option to test to see if this method will help a person in particular, without a large investment.

I think any of these machines have to be considered a good method of controlling the disease, and not necessarily curative. Cures are rare, but they can make your life closer to normal with regular use.

Not all people get the same results, but it is a complex disease, and the co-infections make it even more so.

Dan

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Cane, a delayed herx on 432 is pretty common from what I've heard. My herx peaks at 48 hours or so too.
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Cane,

As I rife and time goes on my herx's have changed. When I began rifing Lyme not so long ago I would begin herxing within 5-6 hours and herx for 5-6 days now I never herx until 36-37 hours out then I herx for about 12 hours.

The freqs I run for Lyme are 432 Hz, 612 Hz, 2016 Hz.

When I rife Bart I now begin herxing at 12 hours out and it lasts 18 hours or so. The freqs I use are 832 Hz, 357 Hz but at a higher harmonic.

Dan,

Thanks for the pneumonia freq 37,322 Hz. Ed is 100% after running it just 3 days. I'm now getting sick so I tested it this morning for 2 mins. I'm hoping I can use it also. Has Cindy ever used this freq? I'm just wondering if she did and if she herxed or not.

Lymeonidas,

I also have the GB 4000 w/MOPA and I really like it!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have never run any Pneumonia frequencies. I will use that one, if one of us happens to get it.

It is the combination of that frequency and the 3.1 MHz carrier wave that produces the effect.

Since that particular frequency was an original Rife frequency, I was almost 100% positive it would work. He was quite thorough in his research.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I'm so hoping I can use this freq because I have such a problem with pneumonia then I get asthma on top of it.

Jeff, had sent me a newer DVD he had recently made and it has a little more detail about the GB & MOPA.

He runs 24000 Hz while setting the carrier freq for more accuracy. I'm not sure if you got this updated info or not so I just wanted to pass it by you.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I was not aware of that information. I will calibrate my MOPA accordingly.

Thanks Juli.

map1131
Member # 2022

Juli, you do know pneumonia bacteria can and does reside outside the lungs? Like myco and chlamydia, I mean? I've never had any lung or respitory issues which is why I've never susuected babesia or myco pn?

Pam

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Pam,

I tested neg on IgeneX's labs for Babesia. I haven't tested any of the Mycoplasma Pneumonia freqs as of yet but I do plan on it.

I'm hoping I don't have it. I began getting pneumonia long before I became sick with Lyme so I'm hopeful. I seem to only get pneumonia when I have been exposed to it by someone else.

The last person that I got it from died and I ended up in the hospital. Sooo.. my thinking is it's a different strain of bacteria.

Thanks for your input this is important info had I not known.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks Juli and China

GB4000 users,
What does the new 3.1 MHz Radio Frequency entail?
Basically what does the new upgrade allow you to do?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The change was to the MOPA itself. It used to have a carrier frequency that did not go to the 3.3 MHz range that was originally used in the Hoyland designed frequency machine. This was one of the more effective units.

I used to run half of that carrier frequency, and use the second harmonic to get me to 3.3 MHz. Since it was not that difficult to change it to the real carrier,it was decided to upgrade the units.

The GB-4000 itself has only had minor changes over the years. Older models have to have a coax jack installed to allow it to hook up to the MOPA.

The 3.1 MHz carrier frequency is mostly used when an original Rife frequency is involved. Much of the effect of the original Hoyland machine was not so much from the frequency that was put into the machine, but the sidebands created that were in higher ranges.

Using a sideband calculator developed by a member of the Rife forum, you can see which carrier frequency allows the audio frequency to reach the Rife MOR in the least amount of harmonics.

In some cases the 3.3 MHz will work better for a given frequency, and in other cases 3.1 MHz will get you to the higher frequency with less jumps through harmonics.

Rife's original Pneumonia frequency was 426,862 Hz. We are getting there using harmonics. We can figure out which carrier works best using the sideband calculator.

The further up the harmonic ladder you get, the weaker the signal. This method allows us to get to the higher MOR with the least amount of rungs on the ladder, if that makes sense.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Oh ok
So on their website where they say...

**Carrier wave frequency: Now with new 3.1 MHz RF (Radio Frequency) capable of producing harmonic
sidebands like the 1930's, 1940's and 1950's equipment**

^^
That only matters if you have the MOPA?
(sorry, some of this is confusing)

And do you make use of it Dan, with your MOPA?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Do you have a link? Possibly they have made some kind of upgrade, I am not aware of.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I just found it, and it does appear that the new GB-4000 does have a 3.1 MHz carrier frequency.

I did not know they had changed it.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

Which carrier freq are you using when treating Lyme and Co infections? I don't think they are any of Rife's original freqs right?

I have been using 3.3 MHz.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Herxing can be delayed up to two weeks. That is why B. Rosner recommends waiting 2 wks between rifing sessions.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

That is what I use since we do not have a Rife MOR for a higher harmonic from testing.

A person could use both, and see if one works noticeably better than the other. I think I will try that out.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Dang Lymetoo - that's a long time lol

By then I would just assume it's a flareup and not a herx.

There's an interesting phenomenon regarding my Lyme herxes.

Before they happen I'm always very relaxed and at ease (aka feelin pretty dang good)

Like the calm before the storm.
And then like a truck it hits me.

Same thing happened when I started abxs. I went 4 days before the MAJOR herxing hit me.

map1131
Member # 2022

My goodness Juli. Some things still surprise me on this site.

My myco pN are so high. I don't recall doing MPN freqs, but I do know my machine is pre-programmed for that.

I always like a test? But I've been so intent on bart & lyme, maybe I should try myco?

Pam

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Pam,

Below are some Mycoplasma Pneumonia freq that asummmers had sent me from this site. I'll list other Myco's for anyone who might be interested.

I haven't tested them yet myself I just have to much on my plate right now.

I've read where most if not all persons with lyme have some kind of mycoplasma. I reacted strongly to Myco Fermenta's 880.2 Hz & 690 Hz. For some reason I have 880 Hz handwritten in under this pathogen that I do use also.

LLMD once had told me and I've also read Mycoplasma's are the infections that can cause other illness such as ALS, Lupus and RA just to name a few so they are definitely worth investigating.

Mycoplasma Pneumonia

Myco Salivarium

Myco Fermentans

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

May 16th 2011 11:00 AM: This was my 90th Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Still taking time off from MSM today. Today I'm going to follow John Stoller's routine recommended here in the order of Lyme 432, Bartonella (BLO) 832, Mycoplasma Species 690, Babesia Species 570, Anaplasma Species 387, Erlichia 395, Epstein Barr virus 880 and finally Xmrv 448. No response noted to 832.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Mycoplasma Species
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 690
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Detoxification: None

24hr: Fatigue improved, but all other symptoms remained.

48hr: Insomnia last night, woke up feeling exhausted but fatigue is improving today.

[ 05-18-2011, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli,

Do you think 880 could be hitting EBV as well?

It's also a broad-spectrum freq that knocks a lot of things.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yeah, I've thought about that I know it is a VERY broad spectrum freq.

I run it in a auto program along with the other two freqs I use for Myco.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

I thought I should refresh this...
John S told me today he puts Babs in front of Myco on the pecking order. (though there are rare occasions where someone's mycoplasma is worse)

Below is what I previously posted.

lyme 432 bart 832 myco 690 babesia 570 anaplasma 387 erlichia 395 epstein barr virus 880 xmrv 448

map1131
Member # 2022

You guys are the greatest. Look how much we've been able to help each other. I love it.

thanks Ms Juli for your freqs. I need to compare to what's in my pre-programmed.

Pam

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Your welcome Pam!

I'm just passing on what has been passed on to me!

Would like to hear if anyone reacts to any of them freqs on the list. I'm looking for a starting point when I'm ready to test them out.

What machine do you have Pam?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Map - it's so true - this thread has been so helpful to me.

Dan took the time to answer about 20 questions I sent him in an email too lol : )

And in case anybody needed any reassurance about Rife therapy's ability to heal I spoke with a guy today (he's 46) who is in remission from using Rife (EMEM3d)

He did the whole abx merry go round and didn't get too far (well not entirely true - he picked up Candida ha)

He really helped me pinpoint my Lyme herxes.
I had been struggling for the last month figuring out "is 432 working? is Lyme flaring? Is myco surfacing? yada yada yada." Essentially confusing myself.

What was happening is fairly easy to see now
(and my calendar documents that)

I was just having delayed herx responses to 432.

The more suppressed your immune system is - the longer the Lyme herxes take to present themselves (imo).

Herxing is the immune system's response to the debris/toxins/die-off in the bloodstream and organs.

If it takes your immune Army longer to get there - it takes longer to herx.

: )

And the detective work continues...

[ 05-17-2011, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

canefan17
Member # 22149

For all you Bart'ers

Stephen Buhner writes:

"There is increasing evidence that Bartonella organisms also infect bone marrow in addition to endothelial cells.
While their main reservoir in the body is endothelial cells, infection of bone marrow is important to pathogenesis of the disease.

The symptoms of bone infection are generally mild to non-existent in Bart henselae infection. They are much more severe with Bart quintana (trench fever), which causes extreme bone pain."

Bartonella Quintana - 357 frequency

map1131
Member # 2022

I have the mother machine Beam Ray. It was the machine that I was lead to in a very spititual way in '03.

I had never had a God experience and when this happened I wasn't about to question God about the cost of machine. [bow] [bow]

Bryan Skyking posting on this site is the beginning of one great story. I was blessed to have money in my 401K and at this point I wasn't going to live to spend it.

If anyone wants the events that happened to me in a 4 day period, I will post?????

Pam

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I would love to hear your story Map!

Cane, I've had horrible bone pain in the past and yes I reacted strongest to 357 Hz.

I notice my herx's are a little different ever since I began using the MOPA I can't pin point it just yet but seems to be on and off at different times before the big one hits.

I thought my herx's starting farther out and being less intensive meant I was getting the bacteria load down. I'm still not so sure that may be the case but that is something to think about.

I keep thinking one day they'll be so far out I won't herx any more. Lol

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I also wanted to mention.. I rifed last night for 5 mins using a pneumonia freq 37,322 Hz and I began getting burning throbbing pain in my bones from my hips to my toes. (like a full blown Super bad herx) At first I thought it was just a coincidence but after my treatment the pain just kept getting worse.

All I could think of is I'm having a Cindy's Herx! I remember Dan mentioning his wife can feel the "Hits" if the freq has hit something during rifing.

I seem to be fine this morning but I did have to take some meds last night for pain. I am clueless as to what happened?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ya Juli - I didn't react to 357 until I knocked back Henselae (832/842)
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Interesting Cane!

I had began with using only 832 Hz then added the 357 Hz and Bam" Ouch! Whooo!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Do you run 357 2/day? Or just randomly?
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Attention GB 4000 users.

I spoke to Jeff today and I asked him a little bit more about running this new 3.1 carrier Frequency and for you Asummer's should you update your machine?

Jeff, agreed to come on the forum and help answer these questions. Although I do have a mild understanding after speaking to him I think it would be better to let him explain the benefits of this modification.

If you do upgrade your GB 4000 you'll need a new Universal Frequency Book. The frequencies in the old book will not work if you upgrade.

The new book is being released this Friday for those who are interested.

Hope to welcome Jeff soon to the forum!

Cane, I run it twice a week. I will run it more in time.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli,
I'm interested in Jeff's explanation.

He will be coming on this website?
(very cool - thanks for making it happen)

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Just passing on that I think we should all be considering CPN as part of the bugs to test/rule out. I'd love to hear if anyone else has had a hit on 479 Hz or any of the other CPN frequencies on the CAFL. It is a very tough one to treat.
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Jeff, told me he normally don't like forums but I told him we are VERY nice on here so he told me he would [Smile]

China, I will try 479. I take it you reacted to this freq? Thanks!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Gotta question for yall regarding Heart Palps

I've heard that you can stop heart palps in their tracks by taking magnesium (which I believe because epsom salt baths have always stopped em)

But my scary heart palp episodes tend to come in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning.

Do you guys think it'd be wise on Lyme herx days to take a good amount of magnesium before bed?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It can't hurt.

Bart, and the treatment of it, caused most of the scary heart problems here, but I do think Lyme has that potential also.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ya I agree

Hey Dan - with the Mopa (since it's similar to Coil being non-contact)

..in your opinion how long does it take, once the bacteria are exposed to the frequency, to dismantle them?

Do you think within seconds the bacteria are stopped in their tracks and vibrated to death?
Or minutes?

Garff
Member # 31862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Garff   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was asked by Juli to explain why we changed the carrier frequency of the GB-4000 from 2.4 MHz to 3.1 MHz. The purpose of this change to the 3.1 MHz carrier frequency is to make the GB4000 work on the same sideband principles as the original Rife & Philip Hoyland Beam Ray Clinical instrument. The MOPA works on the sideband method and is a replica of Hoyland's instrument. Hoyland used two different carrier frequencies, 3.8 and 3.3 MHz. Once we understood how the Beam Ray Clinical instrument worked we could then choose the best carrier frequency. The carrier frequency of 3.1 MHz is a better match using the sideband method because it is a more central carrier frequency requiring the least number of sidebands to hit all the primary Rife frequencies. As an example at 3.3 MHz using 21275 Hertz it takes 4 sidebands to hit the BX cancer virus frequency of 3,214,900 Hertz and it takes 12 sidebands at 20080 Hertz to hit the BY cancer virus frequency of 3,059,040 Hertz. At 3.1 it only takes 5 sidebands at 22,980 Hertz to hit the BX frequency and two sidebands at 20480 to hit the BY frequency.

By putting in the 3.1 MHz carrier frequency the GB-4000 will then be working on the same method as the MOPA except with less power. This change also makes it possible to do the same sweep with the GB-4000 as with the MOPA from 24000 Hertz down to 500 Hertz which will hit all of Rife's frequencies for a sufficient amount of time to be of value. With the change of the carrier frequency is a new frequency list that incorporates all the audio frequencies that will produce the correct sidebands to hit all of the Rife MOR frequencies. No longer are we just relying on square wave harmonics from audio frequencies but we now have the advantage of using the same sideband method used in the original 1930's Beam Ray Clinical instrument.

Another advantage is if the MOPA is used and its carrier frequency is set at 3.1 MHz carrier then all the programmed channels have the correct audio frequencies in them to produce the correct sideband frequencies to hit all of the various original Rife frequencies. This should make the instrument work even better than it has in the past.

I have had many calls by people wanting to know if they should upgrade their GB-4000 to the new carrier frequency. I have told them that it depends if they want to have their instrument changed so that it works on both the sideband method that will produce all Rife original frequencies and also continue to work on the square wave method which has been used for many years. Each person will have to make that decision for themselves. The upgrade is not expensive and we are doing it at cost. It only costs $30 plus shipping to upgrade both the GB-4000 and the Amplifier. The GB-4000 cost is $20 and the Amplifier cost is $10. The reason the Amplifier has to be updated is because it needs to be re-tuned to work with the new carrier frequency. I hope that this answers most of the questions that those on the list may have.

Regards
Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
Thanks Juli and China

GB4000 users,
What does the new 3.1 MHz Radio Frequency entail?
Basically what does the new upgrade allow you to do?

Posts: 2 | From Utah | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Juli, yes. I've responded to 479 with both herx and symptom improvement. Its hard to treat though, it replicates fast so takes frequent treatment.
canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks Jeff (and Juli)
Great information

So if one does NOT have a MOPA is it recommended to run in audio mode using square waves?

This has a limit of 40,000 Hz, correct?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thank you Jeff for coming on the forum and posting this info! I know it will be greatly appreciated not only by me but others as well!

It helps to be able to read this info and go back and re read if needed. (that would be me).

Cane, I don't use audio mode unless I'm running the MOPA. I don't believe there is any need to unless you are running the MOPA.

I tried that once and it caused me shocks. I could be wrong so anyone needing to correct me here please feel free to do so! Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Garff
Member # 31862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Garff   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audio mode is used with the MOPA because the MOPA has its own carrier frequency. If you are not using the MOPA then keep the GB-4000 in RF mode so that you are using a carrier frequency.

Regards
Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
Thank you Jeff for coming on the forum and posting this info! I know it will be greatly appreciated not only by me but others as well!

It helps to be able to read this info and go back and re read if needed. (that would be me).

Cane, I don't use audio mode unless I'm running the MOPA. I don't believe there is any need to unless you are running the MOPA.

I tried that once and it caused me shocks. I could be wrong so anyone needing to correct me here please feel free to do so! Juli

Posts: 2 | From Utah | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Spring 2003 after fighting lyme & co since 98-99...I had been on abx since July 99 when flu-like treatment from hell hit. My PCP called it lyme from day 10.

I'm sitting here on lyment on Sat morning and I'm balling my heart out. I'm in so much pain, sick, weak, feeling like I was dying a slow death. Literally death.

I had seen posts from Skyking about this "rife" thing but I was still thinking one does traditional med and doctors can make it all better. NOT

Finally that morning I opened skyking's thread and started reading. There were urls, I read some more. I'm all over the net and reading.

I remember thinking how in the world would I go about finding a rife machine in Louisville to try out?

Monday morning I went to my schedule PT, she did cranal-sacral on me. I'd been going to this body work place about 2 mths. I knew I needed help and knew I was very toxic from abx.

I'm laying on her table and PT is standing at the sink washing her hands and she say" I met this very interestin naturopathic doc this morning. She has this machine she is using on her very ill patients."

My heart is racing and I'm saying to myself Oh my, oh my. I asked PT whats the name of this machine?

When she responded "rife machine, it's a freqency machine and blah, blah."

I almost collapsed, good thing I was on the table. I said aloud Thanks be to my Lord, Jesus Crist! Thank you.

I made appt with naturopath, she did lots of forms and question, she did a darkfield of my blood and said "Oh my!"She took all my history.

When I told her I had been on abx since 99 I thought she would have heartattack. You know naturopaths. [shake]

She gave me supps and vit, detox protocols and started me on sessions with rife. 24 hrs I felt like someone had mopped the floor with me.

I quit abx cold turkey. Became a toxic, detoxing, herxing/healing crisis fool.

She was of the opinion I should be there Mon-Fri. I was smart enough to know, no lets start with 3 times a week. OH MY way to much.

I became to ill to travel across town but once a week to her office. So I bought the Beam Ray through her.

This is the gospel. There is no other way this occured but threw a higher power and my God leading me where he wanted me to go.

Pam

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Let's see if I have this right

GB w/o MOPA
RF Mode
Square
1000 Gate Rate
50% duty Cycle

GB w/ MOPA
Audio
Square
1000 Gate Rate
50% duty cycle
(^ not sure on those 3)

[ 05-18-2011, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Wow" Pam you were really sick! I was to! I was pretty much house bound for many months.

I don't know much about your particular machine but I am glad to hear it is working for you!

I take it you are feeling pretty good these days? Thanks for sharing! Great story and encouraging to hear.

Yes, God does work in mysterious ways and He does make a way as He has for me to providing such great resources. I'll mention no names [Smile] but I know they know who they are (wink)

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

abby-do
Member # 25440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abby-do     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CaneFan17 Re Heart Palps

For heart pounding and heart palpitations I have good effect using Magnesium Oil ....I keep it at the bedside and spray on arms, legs etc get relief within about 20 minutes or so.

I take oral Mag but guess sometimes it isn't enough.

Mag Oil is very inexpensive, I get mine from Swanson vitamins,

--------------------
I am not a Doctor and I never played one on TV, I'm just a lab rat with Lyme trying to rid myself of this horrible disease.

Posts: 88 | From Florida | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement