LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 41)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Just so you know... Dr Zhang's Houttuynia is different than Cowden's or others.

It comes from a chinese source, has a fishy smell, is a 1:9 extract ratio, and is infinitely times more effective/stronger (based on everyone I've talked to)

Even 1stchienseherbs steered me away from their Houttuynia and told me, "if you're using it for bartonella you probably should go ahead with Zhangs"

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miles2go:
I'm thinking of getting an EMEM5a. Have crawling sensations at night in feet and legs. Does anyone know what this is from (Bart? Babs? Lyme?) and does it stop with rife? Also will rife kill intestinal parasites? Have had good luck knocking it back with the Mexican herb (decoction) Epazote but it's not totally gone

I have had great success treating parasties with my DT EMEM5A. I also do a 30 day cleanse every few months.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would guess that the crawly feeling is most likely Babesia, but could also be Bart.

We have defeated both Babs and Bart using frequency treatments. We used Cumanda to help with the Bart. I do have one of the more powerful devices out there and that likely makes a difference.

I personally would use other methods for parasites, since there are so many different types. I used MMS and had visible parasites that were killed. It may not be appropriate for someone with Lyme, as it is tricky in that situation.

Thanks for the tip on the Houttuynia. I wish I would have known that before, but it may work for my purposes.

Dan

[ 07-23-2011, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, I'm using a loose houtuynia herb that I buy locally in China, and it does not have a fishy smell. But it helps the bart somewhat.
Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya, a strong device helps [Big Grin]
I bet the Cumanda did a number on the Bart as well.

Did you guys find cumanda to be effective for intestinal parasites at all?

The literature on it says it is.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if it works on parasites or not. Since we both have used MMS in the past, I doubt there could be much for parasites left.

I do not notice any particular effect for the MAP bacteria using the Houtuynia extract, but all I am really using it for is to kill any that may be in my blood. The frequency treatments are my main killing method. I am using a lower dose of ten drops once a day.

For anyone who has a machine that can run two frequencies at once, this may help you out.

I had much more effect when running Char Boehm's DNA frequencies for the MAP bacteria once I matched the carrier frequency to a higher harmonic of the the audio frequency being used.

Last nights run resulted in a fever, which likely means bacteria released into the bloodstream. I have not had a fever before when running the same audio frequencies, with a straight 3.3 MHz carrier frequency.

The method of matching the particular DNA frequency with a higher harmonic carrier is something that needs some more research. As far as I know, it has not been done before but it appears to work.

I will see if the long term results bare this out.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, would a GB-4000 without MOPA be able to do this method of two frequencies at the same time?
Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is somewhat different as the delivery method is not the same, but technically you can do it.

The carrier frequency is different, and what it is depends on how old the GB is.

Once you know the exact carrier frequency your GB uses, you can convert the second frequency to work with that particular carrier frequency.

Here is how James explained how to do that conversion.

For example, lets say you want to calculate a frequency for Lyme's cousin Syphilis using the GB4000's built in 2.4576mhz carrier. The Rife MOR for Syphilis is 788,700hz. The multiple that comes closest to 2,457,600hz is three times the MOR, 2,366,100hz. That multiple is only 91,500 hertz away from the carrier, so it is a pretty good match.

Here we can take our choice of audio frequencies we can use, depending on our machine's capabilities. If the machine is capable we could simply use 91,500 for our "audio" frequency and the first sideband spike below 2,457,600 would be right on 2,366,100hz. Or we could divide 91,500 by 5 and use 18,300hz. Or divide by 11 and use 8,318hz. It is our choice, as long as one of them hits 2,366,100hz.

It is best to get there in as few hops ad possible as the more hops away from the center frequency you go the weaker they get.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, I've been reading but not posting lately but decided to post this info I just learned.

I have a friend who about a year ago began having some neurological problems. My Husband and I recommended that he might want to get tested for Lyme.

4 Months ago he was dx'ed with ALS and just recently we gave him the movie Under Our Skin to watch which prompted him to go to a LLMD and get tested.

I heard last night he got his test results back and he does indeed have Lyme. I suspect I'll be hearing from him unless his Neurologist convinces him it's not related.

This makes the 3 rd person in less then a year that I have suggested getting checked for Lyme and all 3 have tested positive.

According to the CDC only 135 patients tested positive for Lyme in the entire state of Michigan in 2009 . Hmmm.. I know of 4 personally just in our small county.

I suppose it's important to keep being a voice. Some listen some don't. Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

They are lucky to have you as a friend Juli!

It's like that here in Florida.
ALS diagnoses everywhere.

My Uncle, from Chicago, has ALS and they won't listen to me : (

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canefan17,

How are you feeling? I hope you are getting some relief from your gut issues?

My gut issues lasted about 3 months... seems I just needed rife through it and leave the 5000 Hz alone. Lol!

I'm feeling better concerning my symptoms now that I am getting my thyroid levels back in balance but something is still wrong.

Not sure if I need to try and attack another pathogen or or give it some more time.

Today I started the Rife/Peters protocol so I'm hoping that may help.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Doing good. Going after parasites with Wormwood Combo and salt/c

Parasites are probably the biggest player for me (other than Bart)

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
It is somewhat different as the delivery method is not the same, but technically you can do it.

The carrier frequency is different, and what it is depends on how old the GB is.

Once you know the exact carrier frequency your GB uses, you can convert the second frequency to work with that particular carrier frequency.

Here is how James explained how to do that conversion.

For example, lets say you want to calculate a frequency for Lyme's cousin Syphilis using the GB4000's built in 2.4576mhz carrier. The Rife MOR for Syphilis is 788,700hz. The multiple that comes closest to 2,457,600hz is three times the MOR, 2,366,100hz. That multiple is only 91,500 hertz away from the carrier, so it is a pretty good match.

Here we can take our choice of audio frequencies we can use, depending on our machine's capabilities. If the machine is capable we could simply use 91,500 for our "audio" frequency and the first sideband spike below 2,457,600 would be right on 2,366,100hz. Or we could divide 91,500 by 5 and use 18,300hz. Or divide by 11 and use 8,318hz. It is our choice, as long as one of them hits 2,366,100hz.

It is best to get there in as few hops ad possible as the more hops away from the center frequency you go the weaker they get.

Dan,

Do you recalculate the Lyme and Co infections freqs?

I believe you are using 3.3 CF as I am also but I have wondered if these "second" freqs should be adjusted to work better like with Bart 832?

I'm not doing as well and wondered if this could be another problem for me?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this out, saw this today:

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/2928448-update-on-my-coilmachine-treatment

Interesting.

Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

That's great he's having success.
Very early in his treatments though.
And he's still on abxs. Wait until Bart isn't suppressed.

And I still disagree with Bart growing so fast you have to Coil twice a day.

*shrugs*

Porsche
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Porsche     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How in the world does anyone interpret this as a rifing success story???? [bonk] [bonk] [bonk]

Jimminy Cricket folks!! The guy was going downhill fast until he got back on abx! And that was with coiling twice a day for crying out loud!

His wife and daughter were on abx for two years, and now they're better, but for some reason he thinks that coiling did it?

I've said it before, and I'm saying it again, rife doesn't work!.

Don't you think that it's odd that there are only two people on this thread that have had any kind of major progress from rife? And no one has seen either one of them to verify any real progress, or if rife is what did help them.

All the other people that think that rife is helping them are really just hanging on, and then hitting another abx protocol when a flare up comes....amd they always come.

Metalic Blue tested one for months without any progress. If rife did work, just coiling once with the doug coil and all it's power would almost totally wipe the pathogen out....so would the MOPA unit with the GB4000. Juli, you would have been well a long time ago if it worked, instead you are having problems.

Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

^^^ some bold statements in there
I agree with you that this guy's "success" story is far from a Rife testimony.

However... "rife doesn't work" is a vague statement.

Most acknowledge that there is no ONE way to treat the Lyme complex. It takes having many tools in your arsenal and Rife (Coil) is just another tool. A great one at that (for killing spirochetes without threatening them into cyst form)

As far as Metallic goes - no offense to him but most here don't believe he was working with the best device available.

If you found an herb/abx that treated Lyme would you take the one that was half as effective and expect to get better?

PS: Funny you're trolling the Rife Thread though [bonk] [Cool]

[ 07-28-2011, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

evakula
Member # 29042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evakula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PORSCHE, THERE IS AN OLD CHINESE SAYING ( THAT MANY TIMES IT IS BETTER FOR ONE TO KEEP THERE MOUTH SHUT BECAUSE WHEN THEY OPEN IT THEY EXPOSE THE CAPACITY OF THERE BRAIN.) I THINK THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED HERE.
Posts: 13 | From mich | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

All I'm going to say is~ I'm 80% better since Rifing and I don't take abx's.

I was 100% JUST from Rifing until my thyroid levels got off six weeks ago.

Before Rifing I was in so much pain I wanted to die. Now I want to live!

I am confident I will get back to where I was and with the results I have gotten I am believing for a full cure!

Rifing a long time? I don't think so! I got huge results and quickly considering the 30 seconds I could only tolerate rifing in the beginning!

I got out of 70% of my pain after just running my first Lyme session!

I speak to those who are thinking about rifing or are beginners... Get the right machine! Be Persistence! Do your Homework and don't get Discouraged because it can and does work!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Thackery Binks
Member # 32779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thackery Binks   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got my EMEM5a machine in today from Travis Kopek. I have scrutinized this thread reading over the most effective frequencies for various things, started off slowly, felt nothing. Waited 6 hours, felt nothing. Did 5 more frequencies for a total of 7.5 minutes, felt nothing hours later. Did some more. I know I've read some people take 24 hours to start herxing, and hope that's what happens, but I'm a bit depressed as I haven't felt a thing yet, and I'm worried by tomorrow or the next day I still won't. I've been bitten by over 40 ticks since childhood, some periods getting bitten at least once a week. I'm doing frequencies for Lyme, Candida, Coinfections, Syphilis, etc. The machine looks like it's operating properly. :/

Forgetting about me, does anyone know any frequencies for BREAST CANCER? My mom just got diagnosed, so I'd like to use it on her if it could help, as she has MS, and breast cancer newly diagnosed.

Posts: 20 | From USA, NC | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I never adjusted any other Lyme or co-infection frequency. I run them with the 3.3 MHz carrier.

Unless it is an original Rife frequency, the carrier probably does not matter. As it is just the one frequency doing the work.

It would make sense to adjust the carrier to a higher harmonic of your effective frequency. This would give you more harmonics for essentially the same frequency.

I have not done this enough to know for certain how well it works, but it should work at least as well, and maybe better.

I would only treat cancer with Rife's original frequency method using two frequencies, and even then, it would only be one of many treatment methods I would use.

Give it some time to work. I have been at this six years and with Lyme, it is not usually fast.

Dan

Thackery Binks
Member # 32779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thackery Binks   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan; I apologize, but I'm not fully understanding what you mean about carriers and 3.3MHz. I'm very new to this concept of Rifing, and I really understand thus far is that different frequencies kill different infections/etc. With an EMEM5A what would you recommend running? Also, if I DON'T herx, does that mean the frequencies aren't working or could I just be feeling so crummy I can't tell. Thanks for your response [Smile]
Posts: 20 | From USA, NC | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Thackery,

We need to know more. Are you taking anything right now (abxs)?

What frequencies are you running?

I've read that the EMEM machiens are just so-so (as far as power goes)

Running multiple frequencies is all fine and dandy - but does the machine have enough killing power?

Thackery Binks
Member # 32779

No abxs, closest LLMD around is a min of 4 hours away and 900 dollars for the first visit alone let along abx we wouldn't be able to afford.

Herbals are Oil of Oregano & Colloidal Silver but will start more when I see results from Rife [Smile]

Freq's are
306 & 612
2,016 & 625

I just can't afford the more "powerful" Rife machines like a Doug Coil, dad had to sell his work trailer just to get me this EMEM, so that's what I have to work with, and have heard so many good things from people using them, I still have high hopes. Thanks for the response [Smile]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

EMEM's do not use a carrier frequency, so that does not pertain to your situation. It only matters for machines that run two frequencies at once.

The best single Lyme frequencies I use are 2016 Hz or a higher harmonic such as 38304 Hz. I also used 612 Hz or a higher harmonic such as 39168 Hz. I never have used many frequencies. All you need are a few effective ones.

I look for a response of any kind to treatment. Certainly a Herx is the most typical response, and it is like any other herx from any effective treatment.

Some people do not herx, but if you have in the past, you should now also.

No Lyme frequency will do much of anything if you are on antibiotics at the same time, or if the Lyme is in cyst form. As far as I know, there are no effective frequencies for cyst form.

If you need to bust the Lyme out of cyst form, digestive enzymes taken between meals are probably one of the safer methods. Unless your Lyme is active, your machine will not kill it. You can wait it out, as it will come out sooner or later, or you can try to force it out.

At this point, you do not know one way or another, so give it a couple of days, and see what happens.

Bart cannot switch forms, so if you have that, no other treatment will interfere with frequency treatments. I would try treat for Bart, if you do not get a response to the Lyme frequencies, at this time.

For Bart, which is also very tough, I use only one frequency of 832 Hz or its higher harmonic of 39936 Hz. I also sweep this 5 Hz above and below that frequency, as there are different strains.

Power does make a difference, but even a less powerful machine is capable of killing spirochetes. I never used my Rife Labs EMX for Bart so how well that works, I really do not know.

Let us know what happens.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thackery,

When you run those... do you run them at same time?

I would put my focus on Borrelia to see if you get a hit.

Run those bad boys for awhile.
And listen to Dan too - he knows his stuff
: D

Another poster on here has an EMEM machine as well. So maybe they will chime in.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I also run 612, 432 and 2016.

I use no others for Lyme.

I think it is good to test/run one frequency at a time then wait and see which ones you react to.

Dan, told me that early on and I have found that to be valuable advice.

Documenting your sessions is helpful also!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thackery Binks,

How are you feeling today?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Thackery Binks
Member # 32779

Not well, but I can't tell if it's just a bad day or herxing. Had a hypoglycemic drop last night I haven't had in 2 weeks, stopped breathing a lot more in my sleep from sleep apnea, my heart was missing much more than normal and many in a row and I feel like I'm not awake. Sometimes this just happens though so it's hard to tell. I hope it's the Rife however [Smile] Thanks for your concern [Smile]
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Could be a herx maybe it will peak" and you'll know for certain.

My herx's in the beginning seemed to come to a peak on day 2!

Keep us posted!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Porsche--- Rifeing works for me! I've been off abx since Feb 1, 2010.

I use the rifeing to knock down symptoms.
They build up, and my head gets so woozy and thick that i am forced to do something, so i go run the rife machine to get rid of the symptoms.

I can go a day or two without rifeing, this summer. I've been in the sun more and have to rife longer and oftener: half an hour if i'm in a hurry, or an hour minimum to do a more thorough treatment, just for Lyme Babs and Bart, usually neglecting and undertreating the candida and toenail fungus plus incidentals like mycoplasm or dental infections.

Rifeing is my treatment ! (plus some herbs). It keeps me fairly symptom-free. I'm not cured because i don't try hard, i do minimum treatments, i skip sessions, i don't analyze. But without the rifeing, i'd feel awful, worse and worse, it would get unbearable!

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite rife sessions are running staph and strep. I get more feel better out of those two than trying to hit lyme, bart or babs. They bring on worse before better.

Does that mean I have strep and staph? I don't really know for sure but if I had some money, I'd bet on it.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rife also helps me "stay" and "keep" progress and makes me feel like I do not backslide. If anyone has read any of my posts lately I am thinking that feeling may be because I had an environmental issues keeping me from making full progress and I though am anxious to see how i do out of my house.
I have been running rife to keep up progress I made and to treat other things like staph and fungals and virals and parasites too and I know rife can do things meds can not. So it is a great tool.. It does not do it all. But it does things other things can not and it is a great thing to have and use and i plan on working towards this being all I use at all.

Has anyone treated for Mold toxins? I think I have been exposed to something for years in my home. Family who works at a hospital says it could be Radon too? I am not sure. I do know that I am way better away from home and I know when I rifed I was always rifing to keep up on the progress I made with rife and other things.

I think I may be able to respond differently now and most likely better. i have not dived into big time rifing "yet" as I wanted time under my belt away from home first.

I am doing things like toenail fungus that i did ongoing to keep it at bay. But guess what. Since out of the house I already see them doing better on their own way more than before. Its obvious. Also my skin. I used to have these little bumps and like under the skin cyst things and also fungal looking growth of skin in areas and reddness and blotchy and acne looking bumps too at times.. But I think it was not acne.

and now away from home my skin is smoothing out big time. I do not know how to react to all this..

I want to treat toxins out of my body though and does anyone know how the mold rife numbers work and do they target exposure in the body? Has anyone used mold numbers and what numbers have worked best for you. My machine has numbers in programs and I have seen them but not run them. But have run fungal programs.

Unlike others here I do not work with just single numbers as I find that harder to treat and too narrow so I run strings of numbers and create programs including about 10 or 15 numbers and run them each for about 3 minutes or so.. And as I run the program I get sensatations and reactions and the ones I feel more are usually the ones that are working the best. So I can then fine tune my programs.

I want try mold treatments so anyone who has please let me know thanks much.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Hmmm.. interesting concerning Staph!

I wasn't aware that running a Staph freq could cause a herx?

If your running a well known Staph freq and you get a reaction I would think that you would have a Staph infection.

I suppose it would depend on just how reliable the freq was for Staph also.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli, clarification!!!

I don't herx from staph or strep.....I feel better. Almost immediately, within an hour or two.

Lyme, bart and babs sessions make me feel worse before better. I herx 24 hrs later with these.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thackery Binks
Member # 32779

So I saw a user with the name BobDavis mentioning he had built his own Doug Coil using a downloaded Frequency Generator, hooked out into an amplifier, and the amplifier leading to a Degauss Coil from a Tv/Monitor, he said with all the specs it was nearly as powerful as the doug coil.

Has anyone tried this themselves? Thanks [Smile]

I'm still fully believing my EMEM5a is going to make a difference, but this is to use in addition to in the future [Smile]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I treated Cindy tonight, as I was trying to kill off my remaining MAP bacteria. Still not sure if that is going to work or not, but I have some indication it is working, but not enough to convince me 100%.

I used the Rife/Peters Lyme sweep and she did feel some sensation in her chest and her back but no place else.

I do not remember a time when she did not feel it in her ankles or her knees sometime during the treatment. So that was kind of an interesting response.

If she can feel it while its running, it pretty much tells me there is still some Lyme present.

While she is not symptomatic, I still need to treat to make sure it does not get well established again.

I did not have enough time to run the Bart frequency, but I plan on doing that as soon as possible.

Dan

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dan and all, I am having Big time teeth and gum problems. Came out of the blue. Lots of pain and one very loose and they r saying 2 need to be pulled and much more to be done. I think its lyme and co??Got a quote for just under $8000 to have all I need done.

And this is low income med-ical dentist.

Have talked to a few lymies that have lost all there teeth.

I have EMEM5A any frequencies you can suggest?

Any one here having this experience? Thanks Joyce

Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I rinse with MMS to keep my gums and teeth in shape.

It works better than anything else I have tried. Flossing is also part of the routine.

Dan

Thackery Binks
Member # 32779

Healing in Santa Cruz, apologies for your teeth, that's so sad. I'm going through the same, I'm 31 and having to get the majority pulled and have partials. They just all went bad even with brushing. I would have them fixed and not long after, decay was back in full force, plus a strange darkness to them. The dentist finally said fixing them is fighting a losing battle, and the decay is bad for your health anyhow.
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I have noticed that when I run the Bart freqs my teeth seem tender when I bite for a while.

I've been keeping a VERY close watch on my teeth (Daughter is a Dentist) because I have heard Lyme and Co's can effect them.

I have had absolutely no changes in my teeth at all since being infected.

My daughter watches very closely comparing old x rays and such and my gums and teeth have remained unchanged and very healthy!

I hope they stay that way!

Dan,

Glad to hear Cindy is symptom free! I'm feeling much better myself just in the past 3-4 days!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some frx for teeth problems:
(when i am treating teeth problems , i run most of these frx; they seem to work for me):

803 8300 1800 1600 3000 95 190 47.5 2720 2489 1550 1500 880 8450 832 784 7870 776 7660 728 7270 666 650 600 6000 5170

10000 646 95 3000 190 47.6 2720 2489 1800 1600 5170 1550 803 8300 1500 880 8450 832 784 7870 776 7660 728 7270 666 650 600 6000 3040 760 690 625 148 6.3 20 522 146 428 555 333 999

2720 2489 2008 20080 1800 1600 1550 803 8300 880 8450 784 7870 776 7660 728 7270 444 522 146 20 5000

776 7660 2720 1550 880 8450 803 8300 784 7870 728 7270 726 20 1556 2489 2008 20080 1800 1600 690 666 650 625 600 6000 444 522 146

Each set is supposed to be for a different kind of dental problem. A lot are probably from the CAFL list, where you can probably find them identified with names for which condition is what.

I double-spaced between each number, but Lymenet software removes the extra space.

Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli,

It's because Bart affects the nerves (to the teeth)

I get the same thing with Bart. Sensitive teeth and gums!

The coil cleared that up though.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Canefan17!

Hopefully, now that I am able to tolerate longer rifing times it will clear up for me too!

It's no where near as bad as it once was that's for sure!

Tomorrow I'll be running my second session of the Rife/Peters/Protocol. I'm taking it slow only increasing by 5 Mins per session.

I rife Lyme for 20 Mins (with no herxing) just before I run this protocol. I plan on continuing to do this until I can run this protocol longer.

I'm doing much better now almost back to 100%!

Dan,

I ordered some of that Redmond's Clay. (same brand) I found it on E bay a tad bit cheaper if your interested.

[ 08-02-2011, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

StephenC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15171

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StephenC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently received an EM machine on loan and have been using hertz frequencies 228 & 1820 for HHV6. I also have EBV, CMV, Mycoplasma, and, of course, Lyme.

I just started reading this thread now, and will continue to do so for several days, but does anyone have any advice treating viral infections with an EM machine?

--------------------
Lingering chronic symptoms: Fatigue, Derealization, Brain fog. Monthly fever with flu-like symptoms that last for weeks.
Lyme WB Bands Positive: 31, 41, 58, 66
HHV6, EBV, CMV, & Mycoplasma IGG positive.
Chronically Low CD4 count.

Posts: 106 | From Texas | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thackery Binks
Member # 32779

I was reading more on EMEM machines, since I just bought one, and came across the site:

http://www.stenulson.net/althealth/es-disc.htm

that states a lot of people getting worse from use of an EMEM. Is this just a scare tactic, has anyone heard of this?

I know I used mine for the first time on thursday, and saturday woke up unable to feel my body 80%. I want to associate this with herxing.

Thanks

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

It could very well be a herx! You should know in time.

In the beginning my herx's would last 5-6 days. If you feel better and rife again and feel the same then you will know.

You might not want to rife as long next time if you felt that bad.

I don't know much about your type of machine. Maybe someone else can answer.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Bruce Stenulson is referring to EMEM machines with a spark gap feature. This was a disrupting signal that I suppose was a poor man's gating system. I do not think this is used on most EMEM machines any longer, but check with your builder to be certain.

Stenulsons machines have never used a spark gap.

At the time that bit was wrote up, it was not common knowledge that people with Lyme are often electrosensitive because of the infection.

It may be that the spark gap type EMEM was not making people ill because of the spark gap feature, but was making them feel ill because they had Lyme.

Either way, the spark gap is likely not that important. I am sure it can be disabled by the builder if needed.

Dan

miles2go
Member # 20119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miles2go   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - I'm waiting for the arrival of my "Blaster" rife machine (from Pacific Health Products) and want to go slow at first. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to start out? I'm nearing my 2nd month of abx and still have floaters in my eyes, stiffness in R knee and tops of feet are ice cold as well as the general damage to the skin and muscles from lyme which may never go away. From what I read about rifing, I presume I need to wait till I'm off abx. The rife I'm getting has foot plates and since I have had a lot of crawling sensations in the feet and legs, I'm hoping to have success from it.
Posts: 75 | From Va. | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I'm not familiar with your machine but you might want to start out slow maybe a minute the first time and see how you do.

I couldn't rife to long in the beginning but I have worked up to 20 mins now that my Lyme load is down.

612 Hz 432 Hz and 2016 Hz are very good frequencies to "test" and use for Lyme. They are all I use.

Welcome to the forum! Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Any good Mold frequencies?
canefan17
Member # 22149

Everyone here must be cured!

It's been quiet [Big Grin]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

That would be wonderful.. But Soon! [Smile]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My teeth bothered me a lot and three of them chipped before antibiotics. Now they are fine. I believe the antibiotics were a big help. I am using MMS as well.

You might think twice about having your teeth pulled before trying an alternative. False teeth are never as good as the real ones.

Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I was cured! Been too busy taking care of husband, etc.

I'm still rifing at moderate levels - I can't wait for the day when i can get agressive - which will mean my husband is doing fairly well or............

I pray it will be because my husband is doing well! We are praying for a miracle and he is doing great considering that his entire body is now cancerous.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mojo, sorry to hear about your husband but am glad he is doing well. I don't know if you've heard of or tried graviola but this is something I would suggest trying and iherb sells it at good prices.

In an 1976 plant screening program by the National Cancer Institute, graviola leaves and stem showed active toxicity against cancer cells and researchers have been following up on these findings since. Thus far, specific acetogenins in graviola and/or extracts of graviola have been reported to be selectively toxic in vitro to these types of tumor cells: lung carcinoma cell lines; human breast solid tumor lines; prostate adenocarcinoma; pancreatic carcinoma cell lines; colon adenocarcinoma cell lines; liver cancer cell lines; human lymphoma cell lines; and multi-drug resistant human breast adenocarcinoma.

Researchers in Taiwan reported in 2003 that the main graviola acetogenin, annonacin, was highly toxic to ovarian, cervical, breast, bladder and skin cancer cell lines at very low dosages saying; ``. . . annonacin is a promising anti-cancer agent and worthy of further animal studies and, we would hope, clinical trials.''

http://www.rain-tree.com/graviola.htm

--------------------
IGM 41 IND, 83-93+ IGG 31 IND,34 IND, 41++, 58+, 83-93 IND

31 Epitope test neg.

Bartonella henselae 1:100

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Need some rife advice please. I am relatively new to rife. Began 15 mos ago. Am now up to 5 min every 7 days on the following frequencies...

I have improved and am doing well. Do I keep with these frequencies and just increase time?

Do I change frequencies and mix it up to shock my system a bit.

Am extremely sensitive. Had to start at 15 sec. on each of the above. I have an EMEM machine.

Thanks

Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

These are some frequencies i've been using:

LYME
39263 39265 39267 39269 39271 39273 39274

6513 6514

6670 to 6690; 6690 to 6710; 6650 to 6670; 6630 to 6650

9808 (which is 613 times 16)

39168 (which is 612 times 2 to the 6th)

BARTONELLA

840 to 850

34390 (which is 6878 times 5)

24288 (which is 1518 times 16)

18 frx in the CAFL list

Polly Polygonum

annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to share that I purchased a rife EMEM 15 months ago after stopping abx . I was still in a debilitated state after three years of drug treatment, and was skeptical about the rife prospects for improvement . I was ill 10 yrs before being properly diagnosed, and suffered terrible fatigue even after a lot of DOXY and bactrim etc ..
Rife has exceeded my expectations. I also use hrbs, and can attest I am far better then I ever thought possible. I am not cured , but have improved greatly and have a life again.

I encourage anyone who is sick of ABX to give rife a try . IT HAS WORKED VERY WELL FOR ME. The improvement is very real. I do not think ABX would have made me well . This has been far more helpful.

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to share that I purchased a rife EMEM 15 months ago after stopping abx . I was still in a debilitated state after three years of drug treatment, and was skeptical about the rife prospects for improvement . I was ill 10 yrs before being properly diagnosed, and suffered terrible fatigue even after a lot of DOXY and bactrim etc ..
Rife has exceeded my expectations. I also use hrbs, and can attest I am far better then I ever thought possible. I am not cured , but have improved greatly and have a life again.

I encourage anyone who is sick of ABX to give rife a try . IT HAS WORKED VERY WELL FOR ME. The improvement is very real. I do not think ABX would have made me well . This has been far more helpful.

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

--------------------
annxyzz

annxyzz
Member # 20404

--------------------
annxyzz

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Thanks for postingx4, annxyzz!

What frx are you using?

Rene, if Dan were here, he'd give you an excellent answer. I don't know about sensitive people.

One thought---- do you have coinfections, do they give you symptoms, are you going to treat them?

Are you doing a lot of detox?

----Polly Polygonum

Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I do have co infections. Currently treating bartonella with Rifampin.

Doing loads of detox.

Really want to know, what is the best approach: More time on frequencies that seem to work,
or more frequencies to mix things up a bit??

Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Rene,

you are using the best frequencies for Lyme in my opinion. Those are the freqs that Dan told me to use.

I try not to use to many freqs per pathogen. I test" them then which ever one or two hit me the hardest then I stick with them.

I use 832 and 357 for Bart.

690 and 880.2 for Myco if your interested.

Using these freqs I am 99% back to normal as of today.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The only other frequencies I might add are the DNA based frequencies from Char Boehm. I do not know if they kill Lyme directly, but they do seem to force it out of cyst form, which makes it easier to kill.

You should run her frequencies at the highest harmonic your machine can run. Ask for her frequency conversion program which is free.

She has these frequencies available on her site. She charges a small fee for her frequencies and this supports her research. They are not to be shared or distributed.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

I do not recall which machine you are using. Could you let us know?

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Wow Juli that is great to hear.
I knew you were doing good but didn't realize it was that good!

Congrats

Do you do anything else besides Rife?

mojo
Member # 9309

Thank you, lulu and great news, ann!!
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Canefan17!

Yes, I'm back to feeling Great! Just needed to get my thyroid levels back in sync as I had thought!

All I do is rife! I keep on schedule and rife faithfully.

I also use the highest harmonic of each of the freqs I use.

I tried the Rife/Peters/Protocol and stirred gut issues for a few days again but other then that I'm doing very well.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone had any luck rifing for candida albicans? If so, how much luck?
Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Nice Juli

What do you do for thyroid if I may ask?
And for adrenals?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

You sure can...

I take Gaia Adrenal Health. Hmmm... I just noticed one of the main ingredients is Rhodiola Root I believe Dan has mentioned that herb for depression.

Unfortunately, I do take a synthetic thyroid medication called levothyroxine.

I've tried brand names and do not do well on them. I haven't tried any naturals such as Armour because I'm afraid I may not fare as well.

Sometimes thyroid patients are better to keep with what meds are working for them verses what they would like to use.

I take take a hand full of Vit/Minerals/Herbs 3 x a day. Krill Oil, CoQ10, St. Johns Wart, Ginger Root, Tumeric, Probiotic's, Magnesium, D-5000 UI, Caliboost, E, A, Copper, B complex, C, Zinc, Potassium, Omeag-3 Fish Oil, Bur Bur, Lithium Orotate, and recently Remonds Clay for heavy metal detox and gut infections.

How are you feeling these days?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

lymenotlite---

Yes, i do a reliable rife treatment for Candida on my GB-4000.

I do the frequency set in Nenah Sylver's book The Rife Handbook on p 457, the set of 25 frx by Paul Dorneanu and Jimmie Holman. Nenah Sylver says to do a minimum of 20 minutes for a Candida treatment.

Those frequencies are arranged in order of efficacy, so i start with 10 minutes on each, and i've never got beyond the first 2 or 3 frequencies.

It works well enough; knocks down the bad gut symptoms and insomnia the first day, then the symps start increasing, until after afew days or a week i'm again forced to do this treatment.

I hold the electrodes on my abdomen, while wearing rubber gloves, (so that the electricity goes into the abdomen and not into my hands).

Is that what you do?

Holding the PE-1 (LED infrared photon therapy) on my abdomen for 1 minute each on L and R abdomen also works.

Polly Polygonum

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thank Juli

I'm doing ehhhh
My gut is beyond destroyed. The nerves [Frown]

I'm pretty sure I have a major metal issue. I did a little bit of chelating couple weekends ago and WOW had no idea what I was dealing with.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Canefan17,

When I rifed the 5000 hz and then when I ran my own broader version of the Rife/Peters/Protocol I got into a lot of upper GI problems super sharp spasms under my sternum for 3 days.

I could tolerate the program for 10 mins but when I ran it 15 mins "BAM".

Could it be a certain freq you are using?

Have you tried shorter rifing times?

Sorry, to hear your not feeling so well.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement