LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 44)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
lymielauren28
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind Metallic - I just read your above post!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really need a frequency for filarial worms

Any ideas?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I got these here:

Oh, and 753 (but I do that with Babs)

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a frequency of 771 for nematodes which I think are the same thing as nematodes. I used to have them crawling around under my scalp.
Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymenotlite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymenotlite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a frequency of 771 for nematodes which I think are the same thing as filiar worms. I used to have them crawling around under my scalp. Didn't have a rife machine at the time so I don't know whether it works.
Posts: 705 | From WA state | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been running 332 for strongyloides.
Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cane...Im really sorry that you're having such a hard time right now. I saw a seperate post where you said you were dealing with filarial worms. What are your symptoms? Why do you think you have them? I know Gail says we all suffer from them and Willy Bergdorfer found them in the stomachs of disected ticks.

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for responses guys.

As for the filarial worms. I still believe I have these because of the symptoms (diarrhea, weight loss, crawling sensation)... But my latest medical emergency is that I really stirred up a deep rooted Bartonella infection in the nerves. Now every night like clockwork I get these MAJOR CNS symptoms.

I found out it was Bart because I got desperate the other night, while feeling awful, and ran 832. It was like instant relief. Felt great about 20 mins after coiling.
But Bart came on strong again and now does so every night for me.

[ 11-09-2011, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Cane, I SWEAR we are going thru the same thing right now!! My Bart is worse than EVER right now and I don't know why?? I'm having to rife every day. I'm using 832 and now added 39,936 and it gives me instant relief but inevitably symptoms come back and they come back fast.

I went to a friends house about 6 weeks ago and got torn up by fleas - and as crazy as it seems my symptoms exploded after that. If that is the case this would be my 3rd reinfection with Bartonella. Unbelievable. My feet and calves ache, I'm having hot flashes, shortness of breath, freezing cold hands and feet, and SEVERE mental stuff going on. Anxiety, depression, and my moods are swinging wildly from one hour to the next. I'm miserable. I feel like checking into a mental ward. Ugh.

Anyways, I hope you find someone near you that can help out!!

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Sorry to hear Lauren

A bad Bartonella infection is horrible absolutely horrible.

I'm at the point with Bart where Coiling can keep it at bay if I don't miss too many days... but ultimately it's not eradicating the infection completely.

I may opt for antibiotics eventually.

I also think treating parasites and metals is probably a component of Bartonella from a recovering the immune system stand point.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you all tried taking Cumanda and Samento to kill the bart? I know Dan Bergy gave his wife Cumanda for bart and it helped. It gets rid of bartonella for my family.

tickbattler.

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also dealing with Bart in a major way right now. I wonder if it is seasonal or if it because the borrelia fall season is past and borrelia is more dormant.

I'm about to try a very small dose of houtuynia, I can't tolerate very much--too much to detox.

The other thing I am noticing: I am muscle testing a whole list of bart frequencies every day. The ones that are hits vary every day, but the same one will surface every few days. It seems like I may have various varieties that surface in turn. Sometimes 832 is a major hit and after I use it, several days will pass while it tests as zero effective.

If I am faithful to test twice a day and treat the strongest one, the symptoms get under pretty good control. But, after I've been away from home 3-4 days it takes most of a week to regain the ground I have lost.

And I am facing 3 months away from my coil machine. So I sympathize, Cane.

Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
November 12th 2011 10:00 AM: This was my 15th Treatment. I waited 168 hours inbetween sessions this time. Trying 432 hz again. I have not seen any significant progress with 832 that I can attribute directly to the frequency. I will return to it later.

What happened between the last therapy and now:

24hr: Felt miserable, about 30%
48hr: Same as prior day 30%
72hr: Baseline 35%
96hr: Baseline. (35%)
120hr: Miserable 30%
168hr: The primary symptoms all week were sleep deprivation. I couldn't go to sleep, even with medications (Ativan, 2mg bed, 1.5mg 2 a.m. 10mg Ambien, and 3mg Melatonin. I finally slept last night, and I'm at 40% today.

• 1: Purpose: Borrelia Burgdorferi and related strains
  • Make: John Stoller,
  • Machine Model: Custom Built, Instek SFG-2004 Model, with QSC Audio Amplifier: Power output for the channel 575 watts per channel(2Channels) at 4 OHMS
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 432
  • Capacitor Switches: E J L (Each machine has different switches from John, so don't use mine above)
  • 1: Dose: 15 mins, 15 mins = 900 seconds/15 body parts = 60 sec per body part.
  • Distance: Direct Contact with coil
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body & Posterior of body. 15 points: 1: Anterior Feet, Ankles & Hands, 2: Anterior Calves, Shins, 3: Knees (Forearms), 4: Posterior Calves, 5: Anterior Thighs, 6: Posterior Hamstrings, 7: Anterior Pelvis (Front, 8: Posterior Pelvis (Rear), 9: Anterior Abdomen, 10: Posterior Posterior Lower Back, 11: Posterior Middle/Upper Back, 12: Anterior Chest, 13: Lateral Shoulders (Both sides individually (time divided half for each), 14: Posterior Neck, Posterior Face & Neck
    15: Rear Crown Of Head & Neck
  • Duration: 168hr
  • Interval: Zero(move quickly from body-part to next body-part)
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt,Cotten PJ's, & Cotton Underwear
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: 5 minute Donna Eden Energy Routine.
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 20dp in 64oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 30 mins on exercise bike 10 mins of body stretching
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: Eye felt itchy when coil was in-front of my face
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

[ 11-20-2011, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
November 20th 2011 12:00 PM: This was my 16th Treatment. I waited 144 hours inbetween sessions this time. Trying 432 hz again. While my health has improved in some areas, it is unknown exactly which frequency or therapy is working. Today I'm going to try Frequency 570 to go after Babesia or an unknown species or strain.

24hr: Felt miserable, about 30%, started taking Artemisinin Essential on [11-14-11]
48hr: Baseline 35%
72hr: Slightly better, 40%, but used 2 ativan the prior night. A great deal of sweating at night and during the day.
96hr: Sweating profusely at night and during the day, but about 40%
120hr: Felt much better, about 45%
144hr: Back to 35%, tired, lack of sleep.

• 1: Purpose: Babesia & related strains
  • Machine Model: Custom Built, Instek SFG-2004 Model, with QSC Audio Amplifier: Power output for the channel 575 watts per channel(2Channels) at 4 OHMS
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 570
  • Capacitor Switches: D H I J M N O P (Each machine has different switches from John, so don't use mine above)
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body & Posterior of body. 15 points: 1: Anterior Feet, Ankles & Hands, 2: Anterior Calves, Shins, 3: Knees (Forearms), 4: Posterior Calves, 5: Anterior Thighs, 6: Posterior Hamstrings, 7: Anterior Pelvis (Front, 8: Posterior Pelvis (Rear), 9: Anterior Abdomen, 10: Posterior Posterior Lower Back, 11: Posterior Middle/Upper Back, 12: Anterior Chest, 13: Lateral Shoulders (Both sides individually (time divided half for each), 14: Posterior Neck, Posterior Face & Neck
  • Duration: 144hr
  • Detoxification: Artemisinin Essentials w/ALA
  • Exercise: 30 mins on exercise bike
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1:
  • Health Function Scale: 35%

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try 128Hz.

Long (very) story.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Marnie - elaborate!!! [Smile]

--------------------

phil C
Member # 34473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can someone provide links to other forums which discuss rife?

Thanks in advance

Phil

--------------------
my wife and I and all 4 of our children have chronic lyme disease. My mission is to fix that.

Posts: 30 | From NJ | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.rifeforum.com/
Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had a problem with VB infections until I came off doxy about a year ago that they used to unsuccessfully to treat this lyme infection.

About 8 weeks ago I got a lung infection and had to go back on abx's along with steroids and again this VB infection began to raise it's ugly head.

I went to Char Boehm's site and ordered the set of DNA freqs for this condition (gardnerella). I used the first number from the set at a higher harmonic in the 30,000 range.

I took it slow to make sure I didn't get a reaction. The first day I rifed for 2 mins the second day 5 the third 10 and on the fourth day I rifed for 15 mins and the infection was completely gone.

I was pretty impressed by this. I do plan on running this freq for 20 mins a day over the next week just to make sure.

So you ladies if you are experiencing the same you might want to give her DNA freqs a try.

Concerning the lyme infection and 6 co's I have been treating I am 100% symptom free with only mild herxing. I am rifing pretty long sessions now some days hours but I'm hoping to mop it all up in the end.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noodlydoo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noodlydoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I'm a big believer in sweeps. My theory goes something like this. There is little chance that I am fully aware of all the little creepy crawly's that are lingering in my system. I have no idea. I stopped trying some time ago.

An immune system that is functioning properly will wipe out many harmful bugs and parasites all on it's own. There are many people who get ill, and then get better, and never end up on a board like this one. However, I would venture to bet that many if not most of the people on this board are immune compromised in some way, and as a result, have chronic infections. I am no exception.

So my approach has been to stop trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I think that is a poor approach with poor results. Instead, I have concentrated on a whole body approach. How can I build up my immune system, and subsequently, my health. I've actually done quite well with this approach.

Specifically with Rife, I find sweeps to be most helpful. For instance, I just started sweeping 850 - 900. Although I could do over an hour at frequencies up around 20k hertz, 6 minutes for this 50 hertz sweep almost knocked me off my feet. I am almost back to 6 minutes, as I went down to 2 minutes every 48 hours and have been working my way back up.

When I get up to about 10-12 minutes, I will start to (at a shorter time interval) incorporate the lower 800 frequency set.

Rife is a newer treatment for me, but my intention is to eventually cover the 500-1000 hertz range. This will exploit the harmonics above and below as well.

So for me, I'm not focusing on any single setting. Regardless of Candida, Lyme, Bart or some other pathogen, I'm confident that I will eventually sweep directly through and/or some harmonic of many pathogens, and as a result, will increase wellness.

I shoot for 48 hours as best I can. By sweeping, this allows me to "dose" myself with some set of numbers at some duration. I keep the sweep the same and the power setting the same. The only variable I'm changing is (increasing) time. As my success increases with some set, I then hold on to those gains by maintaining those sweeps as so not to loose ground, and then add in additional sweeps (slowly). I keep a log, and am methodical.

The problem with jumping around with single frequencies is, even if you are successful at a given frequency, and then you don't run it for a week or two, just may be long enough for the organism to have made a full recovery. If that's the case, why would you want to run such a frequency, feel miserable, and have made zero gain?

Rife is like anything else. There are variables that you can control. The frequency, the time, the power output, sine/square wave, gating etc etc.

Imagine if you took some medication all over the place, changing the dose, the frequency etc. I suspect many people would not find great outcomes in such an approach. My opinion would be to treat rife like a drug. Shoot for something that resembles a consistent dosing schedule that allows you to both progress and recover, but without allowing the same recovery for the pathogen(s). As always, consult a professional, as I am not one.

Just my thoughts.

Posts: 261 | From Washington | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noodlydoo:
Personally, I'm a big believer in sweeps. My theory goes something like this. There is little chance that I am fully aware of all the little creepy crawly's that are lingering in my system. I have no idea. I stopped trying some time ago.

An immune system that is functioning properly will wipe out many harmful bugs and parasites all on it's own. There are many people who get ill, and then get better, and never end up on a board like this one. However, I would venture to bet that many if not most of the people on this board are immune compromised in some way, and as a result, have chronic infections. I am no exception.

So my approach has been to stop trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I think that is a poor approach with poor results. Instead, I have concentrated on a whole body approach. How can I build up my immune system, and subsequently, my health. I've actually done quite well with this approach.

Specifically with Rife, I find sweeps to be most helpful. For instance, I just started sweeping 850 - 900. Although I could do over an hour at frequencies up around 20k hertz, 6 minutes for this 50 hertz sweep almost knocked me off my feet. I am almost back to 6 minutes, as I went down to 2 minutes every 48 hours and have been working my way back up.

When I get up to about 10-12 minutes, I will start to (at a shorter time interval) incorporate the lower 800 frequency set.

Rife is a newer treatment for me, but my intention is to eventually cover the 500-1000 hertz range. This will exploit the harmonics above and below as well.

So for me, I'm not focusing on any single setting. Regardless of Candida, Lyme, Bart or some other pathogen, I'm confident that I will eventually sweep directly through and/or some harmonic of many pathogens, and as a result, will increase wellness.

I shoot for 48 hours as best I can. By sweeping, this allows me to "dose" myself with some set of numbers at some duration. I keep the sweep the same and the power setting the same. The only variable I'm changing is (increasing) time. As my success increases with some set, I then hold on to those gains by maintaining those sweeps as so not to loose ground, and then add in additional sweeps (slowly). I keep a log, and am methodical.

The problem with jumping around with single frequencies is, even if you are successful at a given frequency, and then you don't run it for a week or two, just may be long enough for the organism to have made a full recovery. If that's the case, why would you want to run such a frequency, feel miserable, and have made zero gain?

Rife is like anything else. There are variables that you can control. The frequency, the time, the power output, sine/square wave, gating etc etc.

Imagine if you took some medication all over the place, changing the dose, the frequency etc. I suspect many people would not find great outcomes in such an approach. My opinion would be to treat rife like a drug. Shoot for something that resembles a consistent dosing schedule that allows you to both progress and recover, but without allowing the same recovery for the pathogen(s). As always, consult a professional, as I am not one.

Just my thoughts.

I agree that a lot of us are immune compromised and are carrying a multitude of bugs, many of which we will never know.

Because of this, I think for a lot of people, particularly the sickest patients, noodly's idea may be a very good one.

I have never swept, as I have a coil machine. But I did not start showing improvements, real world improvements, until I was using many frequencies -- all of which caused me to herx strongly individually. Several of these freqs cover a broad spectrum, and I do them either daily or every other day, while SLOWLY increasing the coil times with each frequency.

Also, as I work up my frequency times overall, I choose one freq to be more aggressive with -- currently 570, with which I am up to 56 minutes every day.

It has taken me a long time, coiling many freqs, to get here, but the improvement I've seen has been enormous (still have a long way to go). And I have tried, best as possible, to keep my other variables consistent.

Many people would not need this approach, as they respond well to individual freqs. But I was not one of them. As soon as one bug seemed to be getting beaten down, another got the upper hand. Or so it seemed. It took a long time to decipher between what was a die-off reaction, and what was disease symptoms progressing, coming out, or returning.

So if you're either very sick, or are not responding to a more limited approach, this might be a good a good thing to try -- either big sweeps as mentioned above, or doing what I've been doing and adding in several additional frequencies.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of machines can do the "sweeps"?

I have the DT EMEM 5A and have to do one frequency at a time.

I am responding to my frequecies still but always looking for that next step...

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The GB 4000 sweeps.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

I'm also using the coil and multiple frequencies which is working much better than only using one or two. After a tentative start, I'm now using muscle testing with quite a lot of confidence to screen, check what needs to be done on a daily basis, and to decide treatment times. As a result I am feeling better and better, with herxes that are fairly mild. I seem to be dealing with quite a number of infections.
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

For those with the coil, how long are you doing these "multiple" frequencies, and which ones are you using. Additionally, how often are you doing coil sessions? Every 3 days? 4, 5, week, 2 weeks?

--------------------

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

November 27th 2011 3:00 PM: This was my 17th Treatment. I waited 168 hours inbetween sessions this time. Trying 570 hz again.

24hr: Sharp depression, 30%
48hr I've felt better the last couple days but I think it's the result of actually staying up later and taking my Ativan dose around 8-9 a.m. in the morning. 40-45%
72hr: 35%, baseline
96hr 35% baseline
120hr: 40%, slight improvements
144hr: Baseline
168hr: 40% function today.

• 1: Purpose: Babesia & related strains
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 570
  • Capacitor Switches: D H I J M N O P (Each machine has different switches from John, so don't use mine above)
  • Duration: 168hr
  • Detoxification: Artemisinin Essentials w/ALA
  • Exercise: 30 mins on exercise bike
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1:
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

--------------------

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by METALLlC BLUE:
For those with the coil, how long are you doing these "multiple" frequencies, and which ones are you using. Additionally, how often are you doing coil sessions? Every 3 days? 4, 5, week, 2 weeks?

I'm coiling every day.

Here, below, is a copy of a post I made to this thread in mid October that explains it. If you have any questions let me know.

Oct 19

Time for me to check in here.

I have made huge progress using my coil machine.

First off, however, understand that I am still disabled and in pretty bad shape compared to any normal person.

The improvements have been very S-L-O-W, but consistent. Though they took about three years to show themselves. I am in my fourth year using my coil machine, and really have no idea how much longer a recovery will take, that is, assuming that a recovery is even possible. But, hell, I never expected to have come as far as I have.

My muscles are slowly getting stronger, my overall strength is going up, and my post-exertional fatigue (which was crippling) is mostly gone, just a hint of it left after a major exertion. On good days I can walk a bit without my calves or shins cramping and locking out. The MS syx are much improved, though a die-off can bring them back in full force for a few weeks -- I have to be very careful and increase my coil time slowly. The CFS syx are largely gone, except for GI and certain intolerances.

Now, remember, for me a major exertion is cooking food and doing simple housework, but for many years I was unable to do even that. I am now doing light exercise -- VERY light -- for my muscles, and resting as needed. I feel myself improving, and my body composition is gradually shifting, fat shedding, muscle returning. I am still about 30-40 lbs underwewight, however. And I doubt I will be able to gain much, if any, back, until I can tolerate carbs, which now cause the MS sys in my legs to flare badly.

My gut is still a mess, though it is less of a mess than before. My bladder still sucks. A lot is still bad. But my overall quality of life is like night and day.

Now for the bad news. I am coiling over 3 hrs every other day. And on the in-between days I am doing about an hour-and-a-half. I have learned that the co-infections are, in my case, the main problem.

I'm sure everyone wants to know the freqs I'm using. I am currently using eight of them. I started out trying to do the one-freq-at-a-time thing, but, as I did, I kept on getting hammered with increased syx. It seemed as soon as I beat something down just a hair, something else would dominate -- and the syx would get much worse. It took a long time to figure out what was happening. To realize what was a die-off and what was new disease syx emerging. I think I finally have a pretty good idea. But of course it is all subject to change at any moment.

It is necessary for me to hit many bugs at once, slowly increasing time, while concentrating on going up a bit more aggressively in time on one or two.

The freqs:

Every other day:

In-between days:

And every 7-10 days (though I am about a month behind with this now):

By far, the two most important for me are 727 and 787. But all of the others are needed, as when I stop, even for a few days, the syx start coming back.

I am hoping to slowly increase my coiling time, bringing up one or two freqs at a time, and beat down the load, hopefully killing them off one at a time. But I don't know if this is possible. I may not improve any further. Or I may go backward. I have no idea. I do know that the die off from 727 and 787 are so brutal that I can only increase a few seconds at a time. So it may take a few more years to bang down the loads.

Twice now I have had my time on 727 up to over 30 mins (once I had it up to that twice a day). But I stopped prematurely and had to start over from square one, as the syx returned full bore in a few weeks, and the herxes were unbearable.

I thank everyone who has posted here, and who has written me messages over the last few years. Thanks for tips and encouragement.

Using a coil machine is a brutal way to go if you are very sick, but for me it is working -- at least for now.

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jes
Member # 25710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Question: I want a rife but wonder if anyone has heard of any rife interference with current dental work - esp. porcelain crowns. Thanks.
Posts: 5 | From Washington | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

I'm coiling every day with a variety of frequencies. There is not a set routine as I go by muscle testing, checking frequencies with testing vials. But borrelia is every 5-7 days, bart every day pretty much. I have a list of frequencies for each that I check. The other infections are not so predictable, they seem to take turns surfacing. When nothing else shows up needing treatment, I work my way down a list of parasite frequencies.

I figure eventually as I make progress I can take each in turn and treat 3 months beyond no symptoms and no herx.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been exposed to a heck of a lot of frequencies over the last few years, and have not had any problem with any dental work.

I have Mercury fillings, composite fillings and one gold and one porcelain crown.

I have had the machine interfere with my arc fault breakers, electronics on my stove, refrigerator defrost cycle, computer mouse, and possibly my heat pump controls, but never any dental work that I can tell.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chinalymie
Member # 25054

I can give you a sample: yesterday I coiled for borrelia, 432 Hz for 19 minutes, 644.3, 758.3, 1520, and 382.3 each for 2 minutes. For bart, yesterday I did 354.2 for 5 min, 878.4, 654.6, and 466.7 each for 2 min. The day before for bart I did: 588.1 for 10 min, 856.4 for 6 min in am, and 3 min in pm, 236.3 2 min, 432.4 2 min, 354.8, 643.6 each for 3 min.

This morning I am significantly stiff and sore--typical herx.

annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to hear from someone who has personally used BOTH the GB4000 and the EMEM.

I would like to hear feedback on comparisons between the two machines and their effectiveness.

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peggy in Maryland
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peggy in Maryland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read a number of posts about bartonella on a Yahoo Rife group. Their recommendation is that Rifing for bartonella twice a day is the only way to stay ahead of it, since it replicates so quickly. There's no real guideline for how many months or weeks to do this, just till you stop herxing from it.

Is this the basic approach here as well--twice a day for bartonella? I have a coil machine, and covering the whole body twice a day every day for one organism is a huge time commitment, and pretty much limits Rifing for anything else.

I'm having trouble deciding whether to take the plunge on this, since I don't even know for sure if I have it. I haven't spent the money on testing as it's so often unreliable--positive means positive, but negative means "who knows?"

Peggy

Posts: 143 | From Maryland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Annx, I've only used the emem so icant give a comparison. Peggy, bartonella is my biggest problem and yes, you have to Rife for it every day. I've had a hard time getting to the every day point though because my herxes are so bad. I finally got there week before last and started feeling MUCH better and then didn't rife for 3 days and I've basically had to start over from scratch.

I rifed day before yesterday for Bart but was herxing so hard yesterday that I could not bring myself to run my machine. Feeling better today so ran it this morning. It's frustrating. I just ordered $400 in cumanda and hoping that will help.

On a different note vie been doing a lot of research into frequencies and have found some reeeeally cool stuff. I'll post some links in a separate post.

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the act frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA - the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

``...And I remember sitting at a table with Dr. Lorenzen years ago, this was 1999, we just had the book `Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse' just come off the press, and I said to Lee, `you know we just produced the revelations of 3000 years of the ancient musical scale', and I said, `the third [3rd] note is about miracles', and I said, `here are the frequencies: 396; 417; 528 (c.f. Marko Rodin mathematics). And he starts to laugh when I got to 528. I said, `why are you laughing?' He says, `that happens to be known by the worlds leading genetic bio-chemists as the miraculous repair frequency for damaged DNA'. And he said, `I put that frequency, nobody knows it, but I put that frequency in my water to bless it' (c.f. Emoto from Japan)''
Dr. Len Horowitz - DNA Pirates of the Sacred Spiral

What is DNA? The spiral structure of DNA reflects the spiral structure of all the proteins in the body. The spiral structures are simply there like a Tesla coil to enhance the energy reception and transmission. In a similar fashion, DNA is like a receiver and transmitter of love and divine frequency. You could also call DNA bio-acoustics and/or light and sound energy. We don't see that in any of the traditional scientific texts. For some reason it's missing. Now why is it missing? This is another thesis of the book. This is what the book also does. It exposes those who have stolen the Human Genome Project.

The DNA "Visual Healing Pattern" & sound Frequency Of 528 Hz
The media helps industry drive the message that the field of genetics exists for the greater good. When we hear this message enough, we come to believe it. We have become so sedated by the media that we no longer question what is really happening. What's going on folks? Why do we have these great plagues of AIDS, cancer and autoimmune diseases? There are people in charge and they're hiding the truth from us because they're making vast fortunes off of our suffering.
Dr. Len Horowitz

Dr. Puleo is a naturopathic doctor currently living in northern Idaho. Through a series of unusual circumstances beginning in 1974, Dr. Puleo has been guided into the unraveling of certain vibrational frequencies and other mysteries encoded in the Bible. He was introduced, through an open vision, to the Pythagorean method of numeral reduction. Using this method, he discovered six sound frequencies coded into the book of Numbers, chapter 7, verses 12-89. These frequencies are 396Hz, 417 Hz, 528 Hz, 639 Hz, 741 Hz, and 852 Hz. The fact that these are vibrational frequencies was further confirmed when it was discovered that the frequency of 528 Hz is used in the restoration of DNA. It has a powerful effect upon the water molecules that support the DNA helix according to Dr. Lee Lorenzen, Ph.D

Dr. Puleo, who holds a masters degree in public health from Harvard - spent years researching the six tones that physicists and musicians alike recognize as " an extremely unique interrelated series of mathematical and electromagnetic sound frequencies that include harmonic sequences similar to those found in the 'wedding march.'"
The first note, "UT-quent laxis," is defined in Webster's Dictionary as "the Gamut of dramatic emotion from grief to joy," and "the whole series of recognized musical notes." It has a frequency of 396 cycles per second, and is also associated with a "magnetic field strength equal to 105 power gauss," or 100,000. The second tone, "RE", short for "resonare fibris" or resonance, also correlates mathematically to 144,000. The third note, frequency 528, relates to the note "MI" on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle."
Stunningly, this is suggesed to be the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair damaged DNA, the genetic blueprint upon which life is based.
Vibration Rates for Creation and Destruction!
From: "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" Pages 166 & 167
by Dr Leonard Horowitz and Dr Joseph Puleo

Healing Frequencies - medicinal properties? "DNA repair" by use of 528Hz

DNA - l"Pirates of the Sacred Spira" - Dr Horowitz

I.G. Farben is the most infamous of the cartel organizations that literally was the Third Reich. Their top directors and advisors were the top S.S. in Hitler's time. These people are untrustworthy. The pharmaceutical cartel wants you to pop ``magic'' pills to cure every ill. Why? These pills have terrible side effects that will cause you to run back to your doctor only to discover that you will need some other ``magic'' pills. This type of dependency is convenient for those who can gain financially from our diseases. Industry and government benefit by our suffering. Their ultimate goal is to reduce the population. If people woke up to this knowledge and stopped popping the pills they would realize that we are all energy beings (just like Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein realized). We can all enjoy our true potential by using our inner wisdom to heal our bodies naturally.
Dr Leonard Horowitz

What Are The Ancient "Solfeggio" Frequencies?

�These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes For the Biological Apocolypse By Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they've played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

As I pursued my passion for the study of DNA, I attended a workshop by Dr. Robert Girard from California on DNA Activation. His work focused on using certain sounds and frequencies to activate DNA and I started doing DNA Activation workshops. Through those workshops, an article was given to me that reported how biochemists are using the frequency 528Hz to repair human DNA. The article stated that it was a "C." When I read that I thought, "All I would need to do is go to a piano or other instrument and play a "C" and then, in the DNA workshops we would be able to repair DNA."
Well, it wasn't that simple, because I discovered that the regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) was not the 528 Hz frequency "C", as described in the article. Instead, I discovered that a regular "C" vibrates to a frequency of only 512 Hz, and that the "C" of 528 Hz used in DNA repair had been a part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale. Moreover, the difference in the scales existed because of different tuning methods that were utilized in ancient times, vs. those in general use today.

lightwithin.com/SomaEnergetics

The Solfeggio Frequencies in Water Crystals

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT - 396 Hz - Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE - 417 Hz - Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI - 528 Hz - Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA - 639 Hz - Connecting/Relationships
SOL - 741 Hz - Awakening Intuition
LA - 852 Hz - Returning to Spiritual Order

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

That was taken from this website. Some of it may be a little too far out for some of you, but nevertheless there's so e interesting info. http://altered-states.net/barry/update205/index.htm

--------------------

Peggy in Maryland
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peggy in Maryland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annxyzz--I don't have a GB-4000, but I've tried one. One thing is important to note, and I've never seen anyone else comment on it--unless you have the MOPA, you have to use the hand-held contact rods. I had trouble with that. After 20-30 minutes, I started having carpal tunnel pain. I tried using the machine on several occasions and this flared up every time. So if you have any pain or joint issues, it might be helpful to know in advance about this potential problem.

Peggy

Posts: 143 | From Maryland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Hi Peggy Maryland,

The way you can tell if you need to coil for bartonella, or anything for that matter, is to try a frequency and see if you get a reaction. Try 15 seconds with the coil on your gut. If you get a reaction, and it could take a day or two to set in, you know you will get something out of that freq. If you get no reaction, try the same freq a couple of days later at 30 seconds. And if still no reaction, wait a few more days than try a minute. Keep repeating this. If you get to three minutes with no reaction then it's likely that you won't get one. At that point, try another frequency. Keep going like that.

You don't need to start out coiling bart twice a day. In fact, for most people it would probably be too much, as the herxes, at least for me, can be pretty rough on the nerves, muscles, CNS, brain ... well, I guess, just about everything. I would start every other day, or even every third day, depending on the severity of your reaction. Over weeks or months, as your coil time increases, your bug load goes down, and your die-offs diminish, you can move it up to daily. After a while of that, and again once the herxes ease, then go to twice a day. I go daily now with many frequencies. But I worked up very slowly.

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

LL-28,

I could sure use a good dose of 741 and 639 right about now!

Come to think of it, some 852 and 417 and are probably in order, as well.

And a little 528 wouldn't hurt things any!

I never read about Solfeggio frequencies before; I'm going to check out that site. This is interesting.

Thanks for posting.

Peggy in Maryland
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10480

Thanks Nomoremuscles. I've been using the coil for over a year, and the problem is that I'm so sick I can no longer tell when I'm herxing. It's like I feel so bad I don't know if I can feel worse. I did quite well with the coil for the first 6 months of owning it. Then I got sick last December and have been house-bound ever since.

I recently did a parasite cleanse in which I "thought" I felt worse, but wasn't sure. I'm now chelating mercury, and still feel so awful I have no idea whether it's having any effect. So no matter what frequency I use, I feel awful.

I've used the coil as you describe--with several frequencies, not just limiting myself to one. The Yahoo Rife group discouraged people from doing that, as they maintained you'd never know what you were herxing from and therefore wouldn't know what you should keep treating.

On the question of how often to Rife for bartonella, users on that group say if you don't Rife for it twice a day, it grows so fast you'll never keep up with it. That's why I was checking here with that question. I'm not sure I want to do two sessions a day for bartonella, in addition to my current twice-weekly Lyme treatments. I'm having horrible stomach problems which I didn't have till several months after I started using the coil. So I'm hesitant to do too much, worried that the coil might somehow have caused the stomach problems. I can't afford for my stomach to get worse, as I can hardly eat as it is.

Peggy

nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Hi Peggy MD,

I'm sorry to hear this. I know how you feel. It sucks completely.

I had something similar happen. When I started coiling, I seemed to improve. Then I got worse. MUCH worse. So much worse that I could not stand or walk, could not do household chores, etc., and like you was completely housebound, or I should say MORE housebound than I was (which was bad already).

It was brutal. My legs were cramping up, my muscles were getting progressively weaker, and there were constant electrical impulses and contractions moving through my body, especially calves, shins, ankles, and feet. My legs blew up with fluid, and got so heavy that moving them at all was difficult. My gut was awful. As was my brain. I can't begin describe how awful everything was.

Everyone was telling me it was a herx. So I laid off a bit. But the symptoms got worse. I realized then that it was disease progression, co-infections; but which ones I had (and still have) no idea. I started to coil every day -- with many freqs that I knew caused a herx -- for small amounts of time and gradually built up.

Eventually, things began to subside. But it was rough going. So rough that I do not think I would be willing to suffer through it again if I got tossed back.

You say you are coiling Lyme twice a week? Is that 432?

How, exactly, is your stomach screwed up? Is it the stomach or GI? Do you think it's the nerves, flora, or something else? Pain? Gas? Churning? Gnawing? Paralyzed? Bubbling? Liquidy?

What sounds like may be happening -- just a guess, of course -- is that in your first six months you beat back Lyme enough that one or several co's came out. It also sounds like the continued coiling of the same freq twice a week may be irritating the nerves and/or screwing your gut flora, knocking it out of whack, so that some bad guys have taken over. Possibly.

But I have no idea how the parasite herbs or chelating play in. I have been too afraid to rock the boat and try anything like that yet.

If I were you, I don't know if I would start with 832 (is that the freq they are telling you to use on that group?) alone. The die off can be very rough on the GI nerves and flora. And if it is not getting the right bug, or if there are multiple bugs, you may end up spinning your wheels a long time.

I know that after a few months on 432 I added in 832, and that seemed to be when it all went to hell. I'm still not sure exactly what happened. But my gut, which was already a mess, went very bad, very fast -- not a herx -- as did my legs. Maybe I was killing some strain of bart, or something else entirely, and that allowed others to multiply and take over. Don't know.

That's when I started coiling every day, experimenting, until I figured out what was going on and what seemed to work. (That was also about when I stopped reading all the rife groups.) Unfortunately, there is no coiling handbook out there that has the answers, and often what works for one -- or even for many -- will not work for another. So it is a big roll of the dice. I wish I had some definitive answers for you, but all I can offer is the simple ideas I outlined above. I am sure you can get out of the mess, but it will take some experimentation.

Just as an aside, for my gut the most important frequencies, at least so far, have turned out to be 20, 727, 787, 676.

570 and 832 help too. But those first ones are essential.

Incidentally, what helps my gut helps my muscles, legs, eyes, moods, pain, everything. But it is a work in progress, and who knows what the next month will bring. It can all go to hell overnight. So I'm enjoying whatever relief and progress I've seen.

If I can be of any help, or if you want to bounce some ideas, don't hesitate to write.

Good luck.

Peggy in Maryland
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10480

PM sent to nomoremuscles
Peggy in Maryland
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10480

I have googled "replication rate of bartonella," and "growth rate of bartonella," and every other way of searching that I can think of. I can't find anything on this subject. So where does the info come from on how often we should be treating bartonella, Lyme, and the other coinfections?

I've read on groups that Lyme needs to be rifed only twice a month, but bartonella twice a day. Now that I'm looking for the source of this idea, I can't find it. Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this.

Peggy

LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Just found out my daughter has parasites because of Charcot-Leyden Crystals in her stool analysis. They didn't see the parasites, but they did find a lot of these crystals, a byproduct of parasites. (I have lyme, not sure about her.)

We have a EMEM5a.

Does anyone know of good parasite, ameoba-type frequencies????

-LAX

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Just found out my daughter has parasites because of Charcot-Leyden Crystals in her stool analysis. They didn't see the parasites, but they did find a lot of these crystals, a byproduct of parasites. (I have lyme, not sure about her.)

We have an EMEM5a.

Does anyone know of good parasite, ameoba-type frequencies????

-LAX

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
REPLIES NEEDED OVER HERE:
-------------------------------------

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=113252;p=0

Topic: rife machine and lyme in cyst form - 7 December, 2011

katrinab writes:

I bought a doug coil machine recently and the man who makes them advised me to stop taking my abx for lyme and to just use the coil by itself

because he said that the abx can cause the lyme bacteria to go into cyst form where the coil cannot reach them and kill them.

does anyone believe there might be any truth to these statements?

(katrinab in Boston, MA)
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I personally do not think that Bart needs to be rifed twice a day but that's just my opinion dealing with the two strains I have.

Rifing once a week gave me relief when I first began to rife using 832 hz. I could only run this freq for 2 mins at a time. Days after the herxing stopped I found I was much better. I was knocking it down running it only once a week for this very little of time.

What I was reading wasn't making sense to me about it reproducing so quickly I kept thinking I'll never get it knocked down at this rate but I did.

As I was able to work up longer times then the serve GI issues began. I kept rifing but VERY slowly. I discovered using 5000 Hz used for detox caused me horrible floor dropping behind the sternum pain, gas and bloating. Running 10000 Hz after each treatment for 8 mins cut my herx's by half.

I'm now rifing Bart 832 Hz and 357 Hz for forty minutes 3 days a week with no reaction. My plan is to do this once a day until I no longer have any reaction.

I could only move up my sessions by 15 seconds at a time and maybe every second or third treatment. Back when I first started out if I had tried to run this freq any more of longer then I did I would have been beyond sick.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by Keebler:
-
REPLIES NEEDED OVER HERE:
-------------------------------------

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=113252;p=0

Topic: rife machine and lyme in cyst form - 7 December, 2011

katrinab writes:

I bought a doug coil machine recently and the man who makes them advised me to stop taking my abx for lyme and to just use the coil by itself

because he said that the abx can cause the lyme bacteria to go into cyst form where the coil cannot reach them and kill them.

does anyone believe there might be any truth to these statements?

(katrinab in Boston, MA)
-

I'm not so sure anyone really knows the answer to your question but I'd like to think bacteria cannot hide from rifing given the correct freq and machine. However, it has been my experience that when I first began rifing I was on abx's and what little I did rife I did not notice any improvements. When I was no longer taking abx's and began rifing I did notice fast improvements.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Peggy in Maryland
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10480

Thank you, Juli!! Once a week, or even 3 times a week, sounds way better than twice a day.

Your severe GI issues began after you were able to work up to longer times at 832, so your GI issues were coming from bartonella? I've been having bad GI issues for over a year.

I just checked my treatment log and discovered that GI problems started 2 weeks after I started using 832. At that time I was trying to find a frequency that would help my worst symptom --agitation so bad I felt like I needed a strait-jacket. After a few weeks I stopped using 832 because I somehow had the idea I wasn't herxing from it.

GI problems were bad but not my worst symptom. So I didn't connect the dots that GI problems might be from 832. If that's the case, it sounds like I need to get back on the 832 train.

Peggy

lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Springshowers..

Been trying to get in touch w you forever. I have a BCX Ultra on it's way to me. Wanted to talk to you. Your Mailbox is full.

Please give me contact info. in a PM when you can.

Thx, hope all is well.

Gary

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Peggy,

My best guess is that it was the Bart freqs that I was using that was causing me the GI issues.

Rifing Bart also caused me pressure behind my eyes that would sometimes go into migraines. I would also get heartburn, overall body aches and agitation. I would forewarn my husband when I was going to be rifing bart because I would get difficult to say the least.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Peggy in Maryland
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10480

Thanks, Juli. Everything but the migraines sounds totally familiar--I'm dealing with them all. I'm going to give 832 more attention. But following your lead, I'll limit it to once a week.

Thanks again so much.

Peggy

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello
I have been Iocked out for months no clue why nor any clue how I am on her now ? Never got a response to my inquiries all these many months? Not too cool

Ironically I see a post by Gary looking for me.
I would be happy to talk to you

Ironically I have a second Bcx Ultra I will be selling that was a family members who no longer can use it. It was only used for two months total and bought new in 2010

Anyone interested pm me. I will try to clear mail if it's full

Hope this finds evwyone doing well

I read just this last page and seems rife thread is still thriving. I hope this means many successes or at least the tool is helping your progress

I Agee with no more muscles about his approach on hitting many frequencies at once and then narrowing down to ones that work for you best but still keeping a good long list of frequencies that work best and keep hitting many at once using the best grouping

I used and still use this technique and single frequency treatment has not ever worked for me anyway. I never understood how it has for others but of course do what does work for yourself. If your not having success you may want to try various treatment approaches

Blessings

[ 12-11-2011, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: springshowers ]

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Hi-ya Spring! I got the boot one time on accident and it took a couple of weeks to get it cleared with the moderators and be allowed back on. Two months seems a little ridiculous though.

I agree with you and the others that multiple frequencies is the way to go. I never had a lot of success using only one or two frequencies at a time. Anyways, hopefully you're allowed back on permanently now - we've missed you! Anybody heard from Dan lately?

--------------------

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

After reviewing all my notes from treating bartonella with the coil machine, I thought I'd post the frequencies that I have treated a number of times. I've found that the frequencies tend to shift slightly in terms of what is the best hit. So when I post a range, it means more than one number in that range have been used. (I can't do sweeps). The species possibly being hit comes from the www.lymeprotocol.com site.

236.3 Hz (Alsatica?)
354.2-354.8 Hz (Henslae?)
432.4 Hz (Vinsonii sub Arupensis)
476.3-476.6 Hz (Quintana)
588-588.1 Hz (Rochalimae)
654.6-654.7 Hz (Vinsonii)
832 Hz

A new one that I happened on to by accident is 854.8 Hz. It was a strong hit but only once so far.

Hope these help someone!

mojo
Member # 9309

Hello everone. I've been MIA - taking care of the love of my life, my husband of 30 years - and then handled his funeral. So sad... but I'm getting by with the love of family and friends and my faith.

I haven't rifed since before Thanksgiving and think I will probably start again next week. I also haven't been using the sauna but hope to use it once or twice prior to.

I usually rife weekly:

babs x 2
and then (indiv days) once per week:
Lyme & Erlich
Parasites
Bart

wondering if I should concentrate on one germ at a time?? (ie beat down Babs, then Bart then Lyme & Erlich - continue with parasites or maybe do a cleanse. I'm a little lost here and totally not looking forward to (what feels like)starting from the beginning after five years!

Also had to delay my LLMD appt. I think I'll have results of my allergy tests so will probably drastically changing my diet.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

So sorry Mojo for your loss! In my prayers!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

I'm so sorry for your loss Mojo. You will be in my prayers.

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

I'm so sorry for your loss Mojo. You will be in my prayers.

--------------------

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

That's a very difficult loss for you Mojo. Be gentle with yourself and your treatment. Seems like you could start with one and add as you seem to be handling it.
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, the rife safety study that Dr P was going to do has been cancelled.

He was going to test 20 rife users against 20 controls to see if the rife caused any DNA damage.
He cancelled the study and returned the grant money, due to his ill health.

He's bed-ridden with a severe spine condition and can walk only with a walker. He closed his practice.

I'd like to know more follow-up. He's a younger man, i'd like to know if he recovers.

-----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Thank you for your kind thoughts everyone.

I pray for healing for Dr. P.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

My step daughter just found out she has tested positive for Bartonella and Myco Pneumonia pathogens showing a old infection.

She is not symptomatic but because her Mother and I both have Lyme and she has had EBV in the past she thought it might be a good idea to get tested.

Her Doctor was reluctant in running these test for these reasons but she insisted and was surprised to find positive results. He is now recommending her to get checked for Lyme using IgeneX labs.

I did run a 2 min rife session on her a while ago and she thought she had some bad knee pain in the night but when we tested for a second time there was no reaction so we assumed the first time was just a coincident.

Looking back she did have problems with the arches of her feet in her late teens which may have been the Bart.

I'd like to hear your input as to what you would think the chances would be that she has these co infections and would test negative for Lyme?

[ 12-16-2011, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

I'd say if she has the other infections she more than likely has Lyme. I contracted it late in my teens and didn't get ill until I was in my 40's. Same with my twin sister.

She may have a good immune system and is fighting it - my BIL has it (dr. removed a tick from him right in the middle of a classic bullseye rash - but there is no lyme in our state!) and he is very healthy.

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question......... would it be a good idea to rife for lyme as a 'prevention'? In our case, my husband has been diagnosed. No one else has. He never had the 'classic' symptoms so went undiagnosed for 11 years.

What about the rest of the family? Should we all rife to be sure we get it before it has a chance to get us? Would there be any harm in rifing if we didn't have lyme?

None of the rest of us have classic lyme symptoms either. We try to keep our eyes & ears open to notice any symptoms that might occur. We aren't worrying about it, but would really rather not deal with it again if it could be treated before it was a problem.

Posts: 2252 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Mojo!

I'm kinda thinking the same thing because Bart is such a common co infection of Lyme. I also sense the same concerning midlife first time flare ups and I had told her that very same thing yesterday! I have a suspicion peri menopause or menopause weakens the immune system I know this is a time when most women will develop thyroid disease. I'll consider that a confirmation on my intuition!

My step daughter is asking me if she does test positive for lyme and although she is not symptomatic should she treat so MannaMe we may be facing the same question.

So little is really known about all this but after some thought I guess I'll preach what I practice and that is... although I don't seem to be symptomatic to some of the Co infections I have I do treat/rife for them because I did react to the freqs when I rifed/tested for them.

At this point I suppose that will be my answer to her unless someone changes my mind.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Running my BCX Ultra daily x 5 days now:

Running lots of channels, I'd say about 40 frequencies x 3 min. each, but they are all suppose to be detox frequencies. The woman I'm working with wants me to do this b/c she thinks I'm very toxic and best to do this before trying to kill off infections.

Well, I feel like I'm killing off infections. I can list the numbers if anyone wants to see them, but I don't see any of them being for Babs, Bart, or Lyme and I don't have anything else except maybe Candida that I know of, and I'm not running Candida freq. yet either.

Symptoms: Temporal/frontal head pains that start before I even wake up and get much better when I sit up. Freezing cold out of bed to the bone., Tremulous out of bed w Anxiety galore, emotional lability, early afternoon crushing fatigue like I've never had before, can't handle any stress as I tend to fly off the handle, spine pain, that swaying off balance is flaring. Some of this is not new, but all of it is being exacerbated. Other symptoms I didn't list but the above are the major ones.

I'm detoxing off the machine with Coffee Enemas, binders, Milk Thistle, Epsom salt baths, etc.

Any advice or can anyone tell me what is going on...

Gary

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Although you may not be running any frequencies to kill off pathogens it is very possible that you are or could still hit a pathogen.

I test ALL my frequencies one by one and run them for 1 minute before running them for any length of time because I have found for me I've experienced some really bad herx's days out to frequencies that I thought should not of caused herx's.

Detoxing to quickly can make for some bad reactions also as your body cannot detox as quickly as it may need to. I would recommend you test your frequencies individually and go slow until you know how it is going to effect you if any.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymetwister
Member # 19590

Juli,

I think you hit my issues on the head. It appears that it would be detoxing too quickly.

Was feeling so bad yesterday that I did a Coffee Enema. I do these frequently and have always had some type of relief.

Yesterday, I did a CE and afterwards, my flu like symptoms really flared immediately after the CE. So, this would point to detoxing too quickly and again, these are the only freq. I was running.

Yeah, I might have hit something with all the numbers I'm running, but I think the detox idea fits the picture more.

Today, I've been up an hour and feel like I've been hit by a mack truck.

With that said, gonna hold, and then keep on trucking.. [shake]

Gary

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Lol! Good Luck and I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Jasmin
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jasmin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long after doing a rife treatment do you all herx?

I used to herx the day after - without fail. Now I'm not herx'ing like I used to.

--------------------
Never doubt in darkness what the daylight proves to you.

Posts: 418 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

quote:
Originally posted by Jasmin:
How long after doing a rife treatment do you all herx?

I used to herx the day after - without fail. Now I'm not herx'ing like I used to.

Depends on what I'm rifing for. With Lyme it's anywhere from immediate to a day after.

For Babs it's 12 hours but "peaks" 24 hours after rifing. The first Babs herxes were almost 2 days after rifing and it took me a while to figure that one out.

I thought I didn't herx on Bart freq. not I'm not so sure and trying to figure it out.

manybites
Member # 33750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manybites         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetwister.Did you mentioned that your machine does not have a program for bartonella or babesia?
Can you include or punch numbers into the machine and create the program you want with your machine ?

Please let me know.I noticed in you tube that you had ALS program and probably yeast ( and I highly would suggest you to do some killing of yeast) .You are doing some detox as I notice.Use Clorella powder with spoons and mix them 3 times a day to have results.

Posts: 1379 | From disable | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Turns out I was running General Demo (greatest hits). I thought it was a detox Channel, but not so, all Pathogen freq. Ran them for 3 min. each and thats why I feel so bad.

Now, how long do I wait to run again. I did these 19 or so freq. for 3 min. each x 5 days in a row. This would be 3 days holding. I'm detoxing as best as I can. I don't want to give anything a chance to grow back, but I'm Herxing real bad still.

The BCX has 200+ empty channels that you can program.

I don't have ALS, not yet anyhow :-)

I was showing an example of the pre-programmed channels.

What is the rule of thumb before running freq. again ? This is where I get lost and I'm feeling pretty sick and CNS is all screwed up for 3 days now or maybe 4.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bart seems to grow fast and makes me feel bad if i don't rife for bart every day or every other day.
Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement