LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 47)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mojo,

So many bunny trails out there to say the least I know it can get overwhelming especially to someone who is just starting out.

I'm a follower of Dan and try to stick as close to the same protocol he has used in treating his wife.

I think were all trail blazers especially as we are finding more and more pathogens along the way that are afflicting those with Lyme.

I can't image having to deal with the death of husband in the midst of all this. I am so sorry this has happen to you. (hugs)

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ty [Smile]
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli,

Thanks for helping us newbies! Really good info on using only a couple frequencies for each infection.

Would you please share the exact frequencies you use for lyme, babs, and bart and how often? I know I will need to work up on the time.

So, Monday I used #570 for babs at 2 minutes with no herx. Should I not rife for anything else at all until I figure out if 570 is good for me?

I used a frequency yesterday for yeast and herxed today.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I would suggest testing ONE freq at a time so you will know how that specific freq effects you. Once your reaction stops or near stopped that would be a good time to rife again.

This is important as time goes on when you are having certain symptoms you will know which pathogen is still effecting you. That is why I say it is good to document.

570 Hz is one of the main freqs used for babes. If you know you have Babes I would try it again but this time for 5 mins and see what happens. The power of your machine could be a factor also what machine are you using?

Another reason you may not be getting a reaction is that you may have the babes load down from another method such as ABX's therefore you may need more rifing time to react. If this is the case I would suggest increasing your rifing time by 5 minutes until you reach 20 mins and see what happens.

I do not have Babes but maybe Dan could chime in and tell you what he used for his wife. I believe Dan achieved a cure using the DNA freqs for Babes.

For Lyme I use 612 Hz, 432 Hz, 2016 hz.

Mycoplasma Fermentans 690 Hz, 880.2 hz

Bartonella Henslae 832 Hz

Bartonella Quintana 357 Hz

I use all these freqs at higher harmonic's as I have said before but I started out just using the fundamental freqs listed above.

Just for the record I do not use octaves or X'ing by 2 when calculating harmonics. After researching I personally have decided to stay with the calculations I have been using since I first started using harmonics.

Dr. Rife calculated harmonic's the way I am calculating them especially towards the end of his career. For you newbies I wouldn't suggest using them until your ready for a harder hit (herx reaction).

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Juli.

I treated babs with abx for 18 months and think it is finally gone.

Since babs relapsed after treating it for a year, I want to rife to prevent that from happening again.

I have an EMEM machine from D.T. Not sure how powerful they are.

Thanks!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

That could explain why your not getting a reaction.

hopefully, the abx took care of it for you!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RZR:
Thank you, Juli.

I treated babs with abx for 18 months and think it is finally gone.

Since babs relapsed after treating it for a year, I want to rife to prevent that from happening again.

I have an EMEM machine from D.T. Not sure how powerful they are.

Thanks!

I never thought I had Babs for the first four years after diagnosis. Then I used the Babs frequencies on my DT EMEM and herxed like crazy. That's how I figured out I had Babs.

I made good progress for a while there so I'm confident I can do so again. My Dr won't prescribe for Babs without positive test but I'm fairly certain I have it because I react to all frequencies (esp. 76, 570, 753, 1583/1584 )

I herx (big time) at only a minute on each frequency, too, so it's definately doing something. I agree with Juli - try going longer and see what happens.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli, Thank you for all the great information.

I'm hoping to begin rifing on Monday with 612 Hz for lyme and then add the others you listed as I'm able.

How long is the recommended first use to be?

On abx I usually began to herx the next day so I'm assuming this will be the same pattern.

You mentioned the need to document. Would you mind sharing a sample of this?

Again, thank you for helping us learn ... and for your patience.

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Myself and others have reported delayed herx reactions from Lyme beginning 24-48 hours out after rifing.

Seems Bart and Myco's would hit quicker for me sometimes within 4-12 hours after a session.

Make sure you drink lots of WATER when you rife!!! Do all you can to detox.

Mojo,

I think rifing is a great diagnostic tool maybe even better then most test! I tested neg to Bart but I reacted too two different strains of it and toxic reactions at that! It was Bart that was making me just as sick as the Lyme maybe even sicker!

I'll post tomorrow how I documented.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used all of the listed CAFL frequencies for babesia when treating my wife. This was early in my experience of using frequency treatments. I simply ran them all.

I treated her for a few weeks the first time, and quit when she no longer had symptoms, or reacted to the frequencies. A few months later the symptoms came back.

I treated the second time the same way and ran them over a longer period of time. Symptoms and reactions went away again. A few months later the symptoms came back again.

The third time I ran both all of the CAFL frequencies and Char Boehm's DNA based frequencies for Babesia. I ran them for about two months. She has never had any more symptoms of the co-infection.

It may be possible to use just the CAFL frequencies to get rid of Babs, but you better run them regularly for a long time.

I use the GB-4000 with the standard amplifier for all of the Babesia treatments.

I also only have the severe reactions to the frequencies and the resolution of symptoms as anecdotal proof that she had the infection, so take it for what it is worth.

It is my opinion, based on lots of observation that 612 Hz only kills Spirochete form of Lyme. this includes lower and higher harmonics of this frequency, such as 306 Hz.

2016 hits spirochete form and some other form, but I do not know what the other form is.

The reason I believe this is true is because I could run 612 Hz until I no longer could provoke a reaction in my wife. She feels the frequencies and they cause her discomfort or pain if spirochetes are present in any significant numbers.

Even when 612 Hz no longer provoked a response, 2016 Hz would. The opposite was not true. If I ran 2016 Hz for a few months, eventually she would not respond to it any longer. But she also would not respond to 612 Hz either. So I think 2016 Hz is the more effective frequency since it appears to kill at least two forms of lyme, while 612 Hz only seems to affect one form.

This may be particularly important if you have used antibiotics lately. I am not sure as I have not tested this in real life, but it is something to explore further.

I never had much response to 432 Hz and that may be because it is just another frequency that hits spirochete form, but I am not sure of that. It works for several other people, so use it if it seems to work for you.

The Rife/Peters Lyme sweep using the GB-4000 and MOPA is the absolute best frequency treatment I have used. But a huge load of Lyme can be reduced by using 612, 2016 and 432 Hz alone.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any frequencies to treat Candida?

Thank You in advance

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are good frx to treat Candida in Nena Sylver's book, The Rife Handbook, p. 457.

I use them on the GB4000, since some of them are too high for EMEM or Coil.

I can't post the frx here because they are copyrighted. Nena Sylver has a website where she sells her book.

A Candida treatment is MINIMUM 20 minutes!

PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Some have used 464 Hz for Candida.

Dkat, here is a sample of how I documented. I got the basic layout from MB but I wasn't as detailed as him.

1/11/11
* Program: Bart 832 HZ
* Time: 8:15 pm
* Duration: 2 Mins.
* Immediate Reaction: Twitching in legs during treatment
* Reaction began: 12 hours after treatment. Normally ends within 12 hours but this time it was more intense throughout the night. , Better by 11 Am
* Herx Intensity: 4-5
* Reaction: Tenderness/pain in legs cramping, arms achy, sore throat, feet hurt tender to walk. headache, head pressure, eye pressure and very irritable.
* Reaction ended: 17 hours
* Measures: 1 Tsp Baking Soda, Message, lots Water... Ran Lymph and Detox Freqs 2 min each.
Improvements: None

Thanks for your help Dan!

I Hope your feeling better!!!!? I'm still running both them MOPA's at the same time and I seem to be doing fine with it although it did take some balancing on my part and a few calls to Jeff. I think we got it figured out now.

I had to re-program my Generator at one point becuase I lost all my programs. Yikes" but I'm back in business and loving the cut in times I'm needing to rifing.

I do seem to have more of a buzzing effect during and after my sessions but I used to get this a lot when I first began rifing so I'm not concerned.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli, Thank you for the sample documentation layout.

The information on this site is great!

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Just trying to give back what has been given too me! I hope it helps! Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

whitmore
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitmore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rifers:
Can anyone tell me how, in terms of power, the GB4000 with MOPA compares with a Levy single Doug coil machine?
Thanks.
Sue

Posts: 226 | From Princeton | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

The the Doug Coil has more power but it's not pushing the same fields as the MOPA. They operate on two entirely different principles.

The GB with the MOPA use's a Radio Freq and a Carrier Wave. If memory serves me correctly it puts out about 90 watts.

I don't think the Coil uses a RF or CF so I'm not sure how it would compare when it comes to rating the overall power?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

whitmore
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitmore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So maybe I asked the incorrect question. I don't want to buy a Rife machine that I plateau on, so want to go buy one of the strong ones.

My 'research' indicates either a Doug coil or the new GB4000 with MOPA, but comparisons are hard to come by, especially since the MOPA option is new AND as Juli points out the technology is different.

For anyone who uses either one of these machines, how did you arrive at your decision? And how are the machines working out for you? BTW, the complexity of the Doug does not concern me--just looking for something that will work long term!

I want to buy one of these 2 in the next month or so.

Posts: 226 | From Princeton | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Both machines have had good success in treating Lyme and it's Co infections. They are both powerful machines.

The MOPA is not new Dr. Rife used the MOPA way back in the 1930-40's. The MOPA is an identical replicate to what Dr. Rife used.

I decided on the GB 4000 & MOPA for my needs after researching and guidance. I am symptom free and have had quick results from the get go.

I was about as sick as one gets when I began rifing. For me it's been a good choice.

Hope this helps, Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Musiclady on another forum got rid of most of her lyme symps with a Doug Coil.

In Bryan Rosner's book there is a list of ratings for different machines, and the Doug Coil got a 10,for efficacy, higher than the others. I think the GB4000 got a 7. However, that was before the MOPA existed.

Springshowers thinks highly of her BCX-Ultra.

PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

quote:

2016 hits spirochete form and some other form, but I do not know what the other form is.

The reason I believe this is true is because I could run 612 Hz until I no longer could provoke a reaction in my wife. She feels the frequencies and they cause her discomfort or pain if spirochetes are present in any significant numbers.

Even when 612 Hz no longer provoked a response, 2016 Hz would. The opposite was not true. If I ran 2016 Hz for a few months, eventually she would not respond to it any longer. But she also would not respond to 612 Hz either. So I think 2016 Hz is the more effective frequency since it appears to kill at least two forms of lyme, while 612 Hz only seems to affect one form.

This may be particularly important if you have used antibiotics lately. I am not sure as I have not tested this in real life, but it is something to explore further.

I never had much response to 432 Hz and that may be because it is just another frequency that hits spirochete form, but I am not sure of that. It works for several other people, so use it if it seems to work for you.

The Rife/Peters Lyme sweep using the GB-4000 and MOPA is the absolute best frequency treatment I have used. But a huge load of Lyme can be reduced by using 612, 2016 and 432 Hz alone.

Dan [/QB]

I learned (on this thead, I think) that the 2016 gets the cyst form. I know it's a good frequency for for me ( so is 612)
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's a quote from another forum:
Re: [drloyd] Fwd: Lyme News Jenna's Lyme Blog - 4 new articles (mar 22, 2012) RIFE for lyme

c....t......
TO:
[email protected]

I think that the best Rife machine is the Beam Ray (Lyn Kenny) and suplemented by Dr Loyd's foot bath harmonic (little box with metal pipes in foot bath). I was dying of Lyme Ds I had for over 20 years. I am doing very well since I started Rifying 2 yrs ago. I had tried everything else I ever heard of. Carol

Linnada
Member # 24302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linnada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I'm looking for a recommendation for a rife machine that will especially work for coinfections in addition to Lyme.

I am new to rife and I have Rosner's book but it's a few years old so I'm wondering if there are any newer machines that are better, specifically for bart and babs.

I have been on antibiotics for 2 years with improvement but I feel like I've hit a plateau.

Posts: 84 | From St. Louis, MO | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Linnada:
Hi! I'm looking for a recommendation for a rife machine that will especially work for coinfections in addition to Lyme.

I am new to rife and I have Rosner's book but it's a few years old so I'm wondering if there are any newer machines that are better, specifically for bart and babs.

I have been on antibiotics for 2 years with improvement but I feel like I've hit a plateau.

Scroll up and you will see several good suggestions.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Just an update with some ineteresting info.

I'm in the process of packing up my house (moving sale was last week end) and moving into a condo.

For quite a while I've been rifing (Lyme,Erlich, Babs Bart parasites) just to get by until I can get through this huge "life change".

Currently I've been taking my supplements regularly and rifing just enough for a very small herx or no "noticeable" herx. I'm enforcing my daily nap. Im trying to eat well.

It's unbelievable what I'm able to do in a day. I can lift and go up and down stairs and not be dead the next day. Granted, I can only do this for a littlle while and I have been enforcing the nap but I'm totally impressed with myself (LOL).

I got no nap on Easter and was very ill from 5:00 pm until bedtime. I think the lower rifing times are keeping the germ load down a bit and then the enforced rest is keeping me from falling apart.

I can do this!

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Good for you mojo!

It is good to know that rifing can be put on standby to some degree if need be.

I know you've had an incredible amount of stress this past year and so it is good news to hear you are holding your own!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

Thank you, Juli. I did end up having a small herx today (babs) but I only did 10K for 8 min (usually do 10) an haven't been able to sauna lately.
RZR
Member # 20953

Where can I find frequencies for the following?

Mycoplasma pneumonia
Coxsachie
Parvovirus
Cytomegalovirus

Do frequencies exist for mercury?

It would be great if we could use the "search feature" just within this rife thread.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

This info was sent to me today if anyone is interested in watching!

http://lymedisease.org/news/lyme_disease_views/dr-phil-lyme-preview.html

Today, Friday, April 13, 2012, Dr. Phil will feature Lyme Disease on his show. Please watch the show and spread the word far and wide! Dr. Phil's Senior Producer suffers from Chronic Lyme Disease, and she will be featured on his show, along with Brooke Landau, Weather Caster, and another Lyme patient. Physicians from both sides of the Lyme controversy are said to be featured as well.

This a huge step in furthering awareness of Chronic Lyme Disease! Click on the link above to watch a clip from the show. Even the clip contains an important message about Lyme Disease. Share it on your Facebook page if you have one; spread the word!

[ 04-13-2012, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yes, it would be nice to have a search or catagories. I've thought about doing a website with these features but I'm not sure if it would be used enough.

John S says the pecking order goes as follows...

lyme 432
bart 832
myco 690
babesia 570
anaplasma 387
erlichia 395
epstein barr virus 880
xmrv 448

Babesia

Bartonella Henslae

357 (strongly recommended)
800 (Strongly Suggested)
831 thru 834 [832 especially] (Strongly Suggested)
842 (Strongly Suggested)
864 (Strongly Suggested)

Bartonella Quintana

Mycoplasma Fermentans

Mycoplasma Pneumonia

Mycoplasma Salivarium

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

If your babs is gone.....please help. I have several frequencies for babs. Please tell me exactly what frequencies, how often, and how many minutes got rid of your babs.

Thanks!

[ 04-19-2012, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: RZR ]

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Scroll up this page and read D Bergy's last post!

Sorry, I don't know anything about your machine so I can't help you.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Linnada
Member # 24302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linnada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone in the Baltimore, MD area have a rife machine or know any practicioners with one? I'm looking to try one out before I consider buying one. Thanks!
Posts: 84 | From St. Louis, MO | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Linnada----
Are you in a lyme support group? Is there one for Baltimore?

A group like that might give you some leads.

Do you have an LLMD? They might also give some leads.

Try some ND doctors, they might know.

PollyPolygonum

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I've been off antibiotics for 2 years, and my GB4000 rife machine is my main treatment.

Praises for the rife machines! They keep my symptoms minimal. I run the machine about every other day for an hour, on average.

Thank goodness we have these miraculous machines, to keep us free of symptoms and off antibiotics.
It works for me!

PollyPolygonum

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RZR, just saw your post about babs frequencies. 570, 76, 20, 27 and 1584 got rid of my babesia. It took a couple of months.

In the beginning I could only run those about once a week for a couple of min. each frequency. As time went on I increased the time and went to two days a week and then three and so on and so forth until I was rifing for babs every day.

I did this for about 6 weeks after resolution of all symptoms. It cleared it for me and it's never come back.

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also wanted to let everyone know that after rifing for Bartonella religiously (and desperately) since this past October I finally broke down and was put back on antibiotics.

I'm on Rifampin and Doxy. Started two weeks ago. My personal experience with Bart is that it cannot be cleared with Rife. I think you can kill some of it (I always herxed after rifing for Bart).

For a long time (2 years) I was able to keep my bartonella symptoms at bay by rifing. Over time the frequencies seemed to be less and less effective - I wasn't getting the same response or near the relief as before. Almost seemed as if the bacteria had built up a resistance to frequency treatment.

I realized after starting abx how bad my infection really was based upon the horrendous, torturous herx I've experienced. Jeeze Louise!! It's been miserable. I think I'm finally crawling out of the hole and hopefully over the worst of it.

I'm a huge believer in Rife. Took care of my babs easy peasy. The Lyme is basically non-existent since starting rife almost three years ago. It is still my number one treatment choice, but my advice to others - if you have a bad case of Bartonella DO NOT rely on your machine to clear it. It won't. Bite the bullet and go on abx or herbs that specifically target Bart....

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by lymielauren28:
RZR, just saw your post about babs frequencies. 570, 76, 20, 27 and 1584 got rid of my babesia. It took a couple of months.

In the beginning I could only run those about once a week for a couple of min. each frequency. As time went on I increased the time and went to two days a week and then three and so on and so forth until I was rifing for babs every day.

I did this for about 6 weeks after resolution of all symptoms. It cleared it for me and it's never come back.

Thank you!

Glad to hear rife got rid of babs for you. I am not sure if babs is gone or not. I treated for 18 months with abx before stopping 2 months ago. I still have night sweats and occasional shortness of breath. However, I have mycoplasma pneumonia, parasites and menopausal symptoms. Geeeezzz! How can I ever figure out what's going on?

I have been on Rifampin and doxy for 2 months for bart and herxing like crazy! I am not trying to rife for bart right now.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Lymielauren28,

Can I ask you what machine are you using?

I have been rifing for two different strains of Bart for just over a year in a half now and I am symptom free however, I can get a mild herx when I push my times.

I'm now focused on the Bart rifing for it daily and very close to being able to rife for the full 45 minutes each day which is my goal.

I'm also going to start taking Cumanda as a final countdown. I suppose time will tell but I'm hoping for the best!

Polly, I can't remember do you rife for Bart?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

No problem RZR. It's hard to distinguish what from what with all these diseases, that's for sure. My husband and I were both diagnosed with Mycoplasma pneumonia back in Feb.

Every time I rife for myco I get so short of breath!! Then I cough up a bunch of crud for a day or so and feel better until I do it again.

Juli - your question made me smile - mainly bc I figure you'll hypothesize that I need a more powerful machine - and you may be right:)

To answer, I have an EMEM. I have run that thing to death trying to get rid of this dang Bart! I think one of the biggest things for me is how many times I've been reinfected...I'm seriously a MAGNET for infectious diseases...sigh.

Long story short I was first infected in '05 with Bartonella, Babesia, and Lyme...multiple tick bites... but took two years to get diagnosis and start proper treatment. I did over two years of abx and antimalarials and then switched to Rife. Within 6 months of rifing I was 99%. Mountain biking, hiking, working out, got a full time job etc.

I stayed at 99% even while going through a stressful divorce, moving etc. Then in April of '10 I pulled an engorged tick off the back of my head, had an immediate panic attack, and began rifing like a mad woman. I did not (foolishly) start abx. Within a week or so I got horribly sick. High fever, bright red rash all over my body, vomiting, extreme bone pain, muscle aches, leg weakness etc. Went to ER, told them about tick bite and doc agreed that I had contracted something from the bite ( A miracle, I know), ran some tests and prescribed me 10 days of Doxy. I took the Doxy and some leftover Zithromax I had and rifed daily as well.

It took me about 6 weeks to fully recover, although the "bone pain" continued on and off and never complete.y went away. Other than that I got back to 99%.

Fast forward to October of this past year. I took in a stray puppy for one night (she was so cute!) and got eaten alive by fleas. About a week after the flea bites I came down with classic Bart symptoms - sore feet, nausea, anxiety, hot flashes, bad fatigue, etc. I knew I'd been reinfected. Once these symptoms came on the old bone pain that I'd had on and off came back with a vengeance. Fast forward to January - boyfriend and I both get diagnosed with Mycoplasma Pneumonia by family doctor, put on 10 days of mino, which did nothing.

It took me over 4 months to get in with my old LLMD and I rifed constantly while waiting to get in, but just seemed to
get progressively worse. Finally got in, get put on doxy and rifampin and Holy bajeezus at the herx. The pain in my bones is excruciating. It's not the joint or muscles either, it's specifically the bones in my legs. Feels like they're being split in two.

After doing a lot of reading I'm almost positive that I have bartonella Quintana and I think I contracted it from that tick bite in 2010. Then I got B Henslae from the flea bites and altogether it was just too much for my immune system and rife to handle alone.

Ok. I just officially turned a long story short into a long story long haha:) Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially if anybody has any experience with B Quintana. Thanks guys!

Within a month

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Yes, i rife for Lyme, Babs, Bart; that's the basics; plus variable extras like Mycoplasm and Trichopyton. I have few symptoms.

I never rifed 45 min. for Bart! Is that what it takes to kill it? Where did you get that info? Nenah Sylver?

I should get the Cumanda and the Houttuynia.

LymieLauren deserves answers! I just don't know what to say.

PollyPolygonum

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I have been rifing for Bart Quintana for about 9-12 months now and I have had great success in using 357 hz it is the only freq I have used for this pathogen.

For Bart Hanslae I only used 832 hz and it's done me well but I do all these freqs at a higher harmonic 832 I use 39936 hz and 357 I use 39984 hz.

Polly, I am rifing each Bart pathogen for about 23 minutes a day that is why I said 45 mins a day. I may bump this up by a few more mins probably 25 for each. I'm following Dan's protocol that he used for his wife [Smile]

I really don't think Bart reproduces as quickly as many say.. I think Canefan was the first to point this out. I had a pretty bad case of it and way back in the beginning I was litterly begging to die because of the relentless pain. I was nearly bed ridden within weeks of what ever bit me. The reason I say this is because I could only rife for 2 mins once a week for the Bart and could only move up my times by 15 seconds every week and I did make progress. If Bart reproduced as quickly as I was reading then I would not of been able to gain rifing times at this rate in my opinion. . The herx's were so bad they would be dropping me to my knee's with GI pain. It also gave me the typical overall toxic herx that has been described here by others.

It hit my feet the worse (So typical of Bart) and the back of my calves cramped constantly the pain was throughout my entire body and joints as many of you know all to well. I was going downhill very quickly. I really think had it not been for rifing I would be dead a long time ago. Although, I have all these other Coinfections and did not know it when I first began rifing, rifing for the Lyme and Bart in the beginning gave me the most relief of my symptoms so it was apparent they were making me the sickest.

My LLMD did not check me for co infections and I'm sure that is why Doxy only worked for a while on my so called "recent" infection. It was through rifing that I found all the coinfections I had 6+.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Hey Juli, I use 357 and 832 as well. I got online yesterday and looked at the CAFL list - I stumbled across Wolhynia fever, which is another name for Bartonella Quintana - it lists 547 as the frequency. I stumbled across this by accident (are there really any accidents??)

I'm going to run it for 1 min tomorrow and see what happens. In the past when I have run 357 I get the bone pain while running the frequency. It'll be interesting to see if 547 produces the same reaction.

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Lymielauren28, Thanks for the headsup up on the 547 freq! Very interesting!!! Keep me posted I'd like to hear if you get a reaction or not?

I don't know if you can run a sweep or not? (sorry I'm not famliar with your machine)

I see I am hitting this pathogen Wolhynia Fever at a higher harmonic by running the Rife/Peters/Protocol sweep. (547x12=6564hz) Again, this protocol proves it is a good one to cover so many bases known and unknown in my opinion!

I hope you get to feeling better real soon!!!

OOPS! Forgot to mention the protocol is said to be more effective using a Carrier Freq of 3.3 or 3.1

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

I'll let you know as far as reaction goes. My machine doesn't run sweeps, but I can do it manually. That's very interesting that you've been running 547 at a higher harmonic!!

Okay, you lost me on the carrier frequency! What exactly is that and how does it work? Is that what the Mopa does?

Thanks girl!

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yikes! You had to ask! Lol!

To the best of my knowledge a Carrier Frequency is used to transmit a frequency.

I know the Doug Coil does not use this type of technology as it uses a EM field.

With the MOPA I can set my CF range from 2.1 Mhz to 3.6 Mhz.

The newer GB 4000's use a pre set CF of 3.1 Mhz the older models are most likely set at 2.4 Mhz and if their really old I have not a clue!? They can be easily updated to 3.1 Mhz if one desires.

Both my GB's are about 2 years old and use the older CF but it don't matter because I can over ride them by using the MOPA.

I don't know if your machine uses a CF or not your manual should tell you and if so what it is set at. I believe any unit using a Audio Mode will always need a CF to transmit the RF.

I'm not very technical minded when it comes to how all this works so if someone knows better then I feel free to jump right in!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Lymielauren...

Using the EMEM machine, how many minutes do you eventually work up to? Just not sure what my goal should be with each frequency.

Are you rifing in addition to abx for bart?

Thank you so much for all your help.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Ok Juli, I think I got it.

RZR - I worked my way up to 15 min per frequency. The longest I've ever run a single frequency for is 22 minutes and that was for babs. Except for the time that I fell asleep running a Bart frequency for an hour - do not make that mistake. You'll regret it, I promise:)

I'm still rifing on top of abx, yes.

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Few more Freqs I should have added to the above list.

Anaplasma 357
Erlichia 395
XMRV 448
CPN 479
Parasite 20
Myco Pneumonia 660

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Thanks for those Juli - just put them in my notes. I haven't run 547 yet. I've had a great two days and just didn't feel the need to rife. I'll let y'all know as soon as I do...

--------------------

mwhite18
Member # 17777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mwhite18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi to all..been lurking this thread for awhile. I've fixed for the past year for Lyme only with an emem from dt with good results. Although ...I wasn't as sick as I was when I first started abx.
Two weeks ago an old symptom ..indigestion/gerd (which causes a shortness of breath feeling) poppedback up. Has anyone had success with rifing for stomach issues?

Thanks everyone for all the infoive gathered already

Posts: 42 | From Niger | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All, I rifed Lyme the other day and increased my time. Woke the next day feeling horrible. Extreme herx ?

I normally run under normal temp but when I woke, I also had a 99.8 temp,not like me at all. Yrs since I have had a temp.

Have you had a temp when rifing for only Lyme.I never have with Rife or other alternatives. TY for feedback.

[ 04-30-2012, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Healing in Santa Cruz ]

Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yes, when I rifed in the beginning I would run a low grade temp.

When I began rifing about 4 months in I devoloped really bad GI issues more so from the Bart die off. Rifing can help but it might get worse before it gets better.

I did have a lot of lingering gas and bloating but taking Wormwood Extract stopped it within a day for me. I got it on swansonvitamins.com by Herb Pharm it's good stuff!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Juli. This just took me by surprise since I have never herxed with a fever. Always under normal and feel yukky.

It lasted 2 days and now down to 98. Had many more heavier herxy symptoms. This was only with 55 secs with EMEM 5A.I was also to do BABS and BART. Glad I didn't.

Just seemed weird although my Doc said lyme was rearing its head the other day with energy testing,as was viruses.

Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mugaruka
Member # 37303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mugaruka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I was wondering do any of you have any experience with a mag pulsa rife?

Posts: 58 | From east sussex | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Healing in Santa Cruz.....

What frequencies did you run?

Hope you feel better ASAP!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I was rebitten a few days ago, a female deer tick on my back. It couldn't have been there long; it was not engorged; 2? 4? 6? hours?

My husband broke the rules and pulled it out with his fingers, and the head broke off and is still in me!

Thank heavens for rife machines! I didn't have to run to the doctor and fight for abx. Instead, i rifed longer for Lyme than ever in my life and started taking Cat's Claw (which is somewhat effective, but i usually save it for rare emergencies.)

In the night after the bite, I felt vibrations on my forehead and front head for hours. That is a familiar Lyme symptom (i think) called fasciculations (i think).

I about tripled my Lyme rife time, and got some new Lyme frequencies from Nenah Sylver's book that i'd never seen before; my head feels a reaction to one of the sweeps.

I've had heavier head symptoms than usual, so i believe i got something from the non-engorged tick. The extra rifing time seems to be keeping the new microbes under control.

I haven't had any other, different new symptoms.

PollyPolygonum

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Polly - I hate to lecture - but I'm going to anyways;)

I would take at least a months worth of abx if I were you, just to be on the safe side. It certainly can't hurt. What an awful feeling, knowing that that sucker is still in you! Ugh. I hate ticks!!!

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Polly, I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

I've often wondered what would I do if I knew I got bit by a tick would I do the short term Abx's or hit the rifing harder or maybe even both?

I know you are well informed maybe more so then most! Wishing you the best Polly!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

sda
Member # 36766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many of you know of people who have started out on rife and skipped the abx? I have generally heard that you need to knock the lime back with abx before trying rife.

My situation is that I started having severe neuro symptoms(halucinations, major anxiety, etc.) ten years ago. I have not had any treatment for lyme.

I was going to start the abx first, but am considering rife from the start. Can this work, will it be too intense? Could it be too toxic to my liver?

Thanks for any and all replies. [Smile]

Posts: 27 | From northeastern nevada | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Hey People--- i am NOT going to take Antibiotics!!!
I just have to do increased rifing. My symps are not bad at all! They are clearly a bit worse, but only a bit!

sda---- How well does your body detox itself? That's important to know.

You'll have heavy herxes from either rife or abx. It will be unpleasant, and can be scary. Dan treated his wife with only rife, but she was a new case. If you have 10 years of untreated accumulation---- i don't envy you.

Knowing what i know now---- i would have started with rife or other alternatives and never taken abx. I think. One month of Biaxin/Plaquenil caused an almost paralysis (temporary) of the lower arm/hand and lower leg/foot, because of die-off toxins. A month of Tetracycline caused me to sleep 16-18 hours a day for a month, which is what my body needed to detox itself. They did kill a lot quickly.

For rifing, you'd have to carefully document and regulate your treatment, so that you know how many seconds or minutes at what frequency causes you how much of a herx, so that you don't overdo it. You should get the CMP blood test, (Complete Metabolic Panel), probably once a month(?) to see if you are harming your liver.

You should do a lot of detoxing probably.

PollyPolygonum

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

You can start out with just rifing!

Just go slow and make sure you detox.

Yes, it can work given the right machine, frequencies and commitment.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Polly, I didn't realize you had such an extreme reaction to antibiotics. I was simply making a suggestion, hope I didn't offend.

Sda, it's really a personal decision...you can do one, the other or both. Rife machines are excellent, antibiotics are good if you can find the right combo. Just find what works for you and stick with it. Good luck!

--------------------

manybites
Member # 33750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manybites         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sda I am not sure how severe you are.

I was halucinating , lost my memory , past out etc pain everywhere from head to toe.

I did many parasites cleansing and detoxed organs and wanted to go for NO ANTIBIOTICS.

I delayed for RIFE ( I even learned dowsing wrong ) I would not recomend somebody that is late stage and has all Infections and parasites in the body untreated and rely on rife.

I did 6 months IV blood irradications.I used a LLNP with herbs for 6 months and muscle tested with her for every thing ( cost $$$)than I was near death as I was getting worst and needed several antibiotics and herbs to keep myself alive.

I did Bionic in germany for lyme.I did months of treatment with homepathic with bionic for months for many infections and viruses and herpes.

A few months later I had a car accident than BABESIA( undertreated a few months only) bart ( treated with antibiotics and herbs and homepathy ) came back and I relapsed fully almost died in hospital.

The infections exsploded and I needed blood transfusion.

My point is Please be careful and if you are sick if you have to have the infections under controll you need to take all of the above to keep your self alive.

I regret that I stayed 5 years ago in rife where I got myself worst.

In between I have used rife but having so many infections ACTIVATED and you are severely sick -JUST relaying in rife is going to kill you.

I am not against rife.But I do not want any one that is severe to just wait and try rife for months.DO not as it might cost your life.

If you are late stage you definitly need the antibiotics.Just want to be fair to people that are very sick .

Posts: 1379 | From disable | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

JUST relaying in rife is going to kill you.

Wow" this is a pretty strong statement!

What I do know is that..

Abx's has killed

Lyme has Killed

However, I haven't heard of anyone dying from rifing? I'm just saying I have not!?

Like I said above.. slow slow slow.. detox detox detox! If rifing is too much for you then stop!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

sda
Member # 36766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your' oppinions, I appreciate ALL of them. Keep them coming, but let's not hijack the best rife thread on the net.
Posts: 27 | From northeastern nevada | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sda
Member # 36766

NO I wasn't speaking directly to you. More about me not trying to change the whole course of this thread with my question.

Again thanks for the replies, they are ALL appreciated.

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Juli, you better continue posting here or I'm going to whoop your behind!! [Smile]

Sda, here is the unfortunate TRUTH about Lyme disease - we just DON'T KNOW. Rife has helped many (including myself). Some people haven't had any benefit at all from Rife. Antibiotics have helped many. Some people haven't had any benefit at all from antibiotics. Some people have used herbs with success - some have had no success using herbs.

The same can be said for salt-c, bionic treatment and on and on and on. There is no magic formula or one size fits all treatment. It's going to take research and trial and error on your part to figure out which treatment works best for you. I wish there were a better way, believe me.

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

LymieLauren---- I didn't have a severe reaction to antibiotics. My treatment symptoms were the effects of Lyme DIE-OFF toxins, especially since i wasn't doing any detox whatsoever!

I was new at it, and my doc didn't tell me anything about detoxing. I took abx for a long time thereafter, still without detoxing, without nearly so much Herx reaction, but never getting well.

I think the rifing can deal with the current very low dose of pathogens --- i think.

PollyPolygonum

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Polly, I gotcha now. Keep us posted on how you're dong!

I will say I was able to to beat my babesia infection with rife. I'd done MONTHS of mepron and malarone and I was still eaten up with it and honestly felt like it would end up killing me. I remember the first time I ran a babesia frequency....I knew within minutes that I'd found the answer. 3 months later I was babesia free and it's never come back - that was over 2 years ago.

We all have to find our own way.

--------------------

sda
Member # 36766

That reply is exactly why I am asking questions, I am trying to dig up as much as I can before I embark down any road with lyme. I want to know all of my options, and prepare as much as I can.
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

This is really good. After a week of triple time Lyme rifing (which means skipping a lot of my extras), i was wondering how long this would take, like maybe 2 months, because i had heavy head symptoms, like woozy, groggy, thick, and bunches of eye pains, the way i was 2 years ago when i started rifing.

But today, my head was pretty clear all day! That is a very good sign! This microbe dose looks as if it will get knocked down pretty fast!

PollyPolygonum

RZR
Member # 20953

I definitely still have babs after 18 months of either Mepron or Malarone at high dosages.

I am rifing daily for 7 minutes on each babs frequency of 570, 76, 20, 27 and 4 minutes on 1584 with EMEM 5A machine. I now have increased air hunger, hot flashes, and a little dizziness.

Since being so new to rife, I need to know if I keep rifing with these symptoms or do I wait until they go away before rifing again? I had hot flashes before rifing, but air hunger and dizziness are new.

I am also taking Rifampin, doxy, Ceftin, and plaquenil.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Whoah! You jumped right in there RZR:) 7 minutes on each frequency daily is a lot in the beginning. I would take a 5-7 day break to see if those symptoms clear and if you feel any better. If symptoms clear then you know it was a herx...

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

If it gets too be to much for you try spacing your sessions a bit or cutting your times.

You gotta pay attention to your body..

I was able to keep some of the pathogens I was rifing what I call under the "Herx Zone" I did very well rifing in this manner but the pathogens I treated like this were not causing me to be the sickest. I'm proof it can be done and one can gain as I am now rifing these pathogens full speed!!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement