LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 48)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
RZR
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok....sounds like I might have went too fast too soon! I am a very impatient person...lol.

lymielauren...My situation is similar to yours. Babs relapses every time I stop meds. I hoped it was gone this time and the hot flashes were not related, but I really think they are.

You told me you got rid of babs in 2-3 months (can't remember which). How long did you wait before rifing for babs daily? I have been at it for about 3 weeks now, but herxes are getting worse....if they are, in fact, herxes.

Juli...Yeah, guess I need to space sessions or cut back on time. Just need to figure it all out. It's even difficult to tell if I feel so lousy due bart or babs.

Does babs cause liver pain? I had liver pain, off and on, while on Mepron or Malarone. I herxed like crazy with rifampin but no liver pain until I started treating babs again.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RZR,

I don't know if Babes can cause the liver pain or not but I know the Bart and possibly the Lyme can.

My pain felt like I was having a gallbladder attack without my gallbladder it would get so bad it would drop me to my knee's. I'm not sure why this happens maybe it's the liver being overloaded with the die off!?

As for me I had to just rife through it. It finally gave up but it did take months before it stopped. I think this is a pretty common complaint. Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Juli.

I did not know bart and lyme could cause liver pain. I don't know what I am fighting here. I assume I still have babs because sweats have returned.

I did restart Malarone and Mepron but (after 3 weeks) I gave up because sweats did not go away. LLMD wanted to treat bart and I just went for it.

I figured if Mepron and Malarone didn't eradicate babs in 18 months, then it wasn't going to.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NJ
Member # 14860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings, I'm new to this forum. At least I thought so. When I registered, turns out I did register a couple years ago and didn't remember. That's lyme brain for you.

Recently purchased a GB-4000 plus sr4amp. Have been trying some frequencies. The main Lyme channel, run at 5 minutes per group of frequencies did not produce very much of a herx, but did a bit. 432 did not do much for me, and i ran it for 40 minutes! I did herx with 306+612+39168 run simultaneously for 40 minutes. 891 and 1518 for Bartonella did nothing.

I did herx on Nenah Sylver's primary Lyme fxs, programmed into groups (groups are fx run simultaneously) 10 min per group.

THEN I decided to try 382, the main fx for borrellia garinii. I tried this because I have neurological Lyme, no joint pains. (I did have a very painful toe joint which resolved on antibiotics.)
My big symptoms, though, for at least the last five years, are neurological. Persisting in spite of nearly a year on a very good abx regimen from an excellent LLMD.

Well, 382 run for 15 minutes on the GB-4000 produced a VERY illuminating herx, where all my neuro symptoms came screaming out of the woodwork. Couldn't have been more obvious. These experiences have made a believer out of me, both regarding rife, and the fact that I do indeed have a continuing case of neuro-Lyme (Western blot was not completely conclusive, but suspicious. CD57 has been in the teens for years...)

borrellia Garinii, they say, is mostly in Europe, and is mostly neuro-lyme. Though it does occur in America. And other forms of borrellia can produce neuro symptoms. However, I spent 3 months in 1993 living in the woods in France, in a tent, so quite possible I caught a Garinii strain there. I have also noticed a tick here in the US since then.

It's good to read the posts here and learn from others' experiences.

Thanks,
NJ

Posts: 22 | From Maryland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first began rifing I was so sick I really didn't understand all the features of my machine let alone why I was told to use them. I had such relentless brain fog like so many of you this seemed like a mountain to me trying to learn how to rife so I relied on the kindness of others to guide me which I am so grateful for especially D bergy!

Now that I'm healthily and my mind is clearer and I contribute it ALL to just rifing alone I've been digging in a bit deeper and wanted to share with you why it is important to use the Gate feature that pulse's the frequency if you have it.

Some of you may already know this info but for those of you who don't the reason is not just because it makes for a better treatment but it is believed that it helps the Body from rejecting the frequency over time. According to Nenah Sylver page 361 of her The Rife Handbook... Normally over time the body tends to become impervious to a signal that is constant steady and unwavering and the body may become resistant to the input from a frequency device. To bypass possible resistance from both microbes and the body tissues, engineers add a gating feature to their equipment.

Thought maybe this info might come in handy for a few of you!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Those who got rid of babs...please help.

How long did the sweats last after beginning rife treatment?

Did you get duncani to remission? How long did it take?

I am so scared rife treatment is not working. I can't tell if I am herxing or getting worse.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww, RZR I'm sorry:( IF it were me...I would not rife for 2 weeks. No meds, no rife - no nothing. Just focus on detoxing. When I get to a point where I can't tell which way is up, down or sideways I just stop everything. That's the only way to know if you're herxing or truly getting worse.

In the next week or so if you start feeling substantially better then you'll know that you were herxing and are on the right track. If you feel worse then you're on the wrong track. I do hope you figure it out soon, and keep us posted, ok? I'll be praying for you!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitmore
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitmore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RZR's question was one that I'd like an answer to also. Here it is again:
Those who got rid of babs...please help.

How long did the sweats last after beginning rife treatment?

Did you get duncani to remission? How long did it take?

I am so scared rife treatment is not working. I can't tell if I am herxing or getting worse.

Now I'd like to add my own question: if you did get duncani into remission, what were the frequencies that did it for you, and how long were the sessions on each frequencY?

Thanks.
Sue

Posts: 226 | From Princeton | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by lymielauren28:
Awww, RZR I'm sorry:( IF it were me...I would not rife for 2 weeks. No meds, no rife - no nothing. Just focus on detoxing. When I get to a point where I can't tell which way is up, down or sideways I just stop everything. That's the only way to know if you're herxing or truly getting worse.

In the next week or so if you start feeling substantially better then you'll know that you were herxing and are on the right track. If you feel worse then you're on the wrong track. I do hope you figure it out soon, and keep us posted, ok? I'll be praying for you!

Well, stopping meds is not an option. I am taking Rifampin and cannot stop and restart.

Thank you so much for the prayers! That's so nice of you!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

When you began rifing and you know you were getting hits/herx's and you have kept rifing chances are you are herxing.

This is a question every new rifer has asked themselves at least 100 times per week in the beginning and even later down the road.

Rifing is not like herx's from abx's that will cycle. If you are getting hits you will herx every time you rife more then likely. It's important to go slow but I know all to well although I went as slow as I possibly could in the beginning I still felt pretty bad.

I agree 100% with Lymielauren28 what she has recommended. It might help you get a better feel for your issues.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand. I stopped Rifampin and Doxy 3 days ago - I just could not handle it. If it causes resistance, so be it. I plan on restarting again in the next week, so I guess I'll find out. We're all so different and we have to listen to our own bodies and find our own unique paths...

That being said - check this out: So y'all know I started Rifampin and Doxy for a reinfection of Bart about 6 weeks ago. In the beginning I knew it was helping. I started having some really good days followed by pronounced herxing followed by more good days, etc. It was working!!!

Well fast forward to about two weeks ago. I started having bad pain in my thighs - like severe burning pain in the muscles and drenching night sweets and shortness of breath. At first I thought I was herxing, but it's gotten progressively worse. Then I started getting severe all-over headaches (not frontal Bart headaches).

Soooo...I've been taking meds, rifing, detoxing and nothing has touched these symptoms. I stopped taking my Doxy and Rifampin a few days ago and still no change in these particular symptoms. Last night I laid on the couch...just thinking....could it be????? Babesia? Again???? Hmmmm.

I got up and got my machine and ran it on Babs frequencies ONLY - 570,76,27, and 20. Two minutes each frequency. I'm definitely herxing today. I feel like absolute CRAP but it's a different kind of crap. My burning legs - gone. I can breathe.

I don't know what in the world is going on with me, what I have, what I don't have and what's causing what symptoms at this point. I'm frustrated, I'm sicker than I've been in years and I'm getting desperate. I guess I'll add babs frequencies back into the mix and see if I can get some relief and improvement. I'll keep y'all posted...

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli sent me this message:
---------------------
Haven't seen you on in a while and thought I'd check in and see how you were feeling!
Are you still making progress rifing after your latest tick incident?

I hope your doing well and have continued to make progress!

Take Care, Juli
-------------------------
Hi Juli,
I'm doing well. Rifing extra long on extra lyme frequencies is what works, knocking down my slitely increased lyme symptoms.

This means i have to rife at least an hour a day hopefully (whereas before the new bite i could go 2, 3, or 4 days sans rifing).

I have somewhat heavier head symps, but that's all; not bad at all.

I did abx's fine--- i could eat them like candy, no GI probs. The reactions i had at the beginning of my treatment were reactions to lyme DIE OFF toxins. But i stayed on abx for years, and my immune system was disappearing! I had to get off abx's. I'll never take them again, thanks to rife machines!

PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Polly,

Glad to hear your progressing in the right direction! It is also good to know rifing can be effective dealing with a new bite! We all learn from each other!

Lymielauren28,

I'm so sorry your feeling so badly but I know you know how to turn this around so we'll look for better reports from you soon! Thank God you realized it was the Babes that was making you so sick.. that's half the battle!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About analyzing what's a herx and what's a symptom--- I rife in response to symptoms; maybe the symptoms are really herxes, but i don't spend time pondering . Fortunately, the herxes and symptoms are mild enough that it doesn't matter if i'm really rifing a herx or rifing a symptom.

Can you find any clues? Like i get a set of Babs symptoms, and if i get one of them, i can suspect Babs, and if i get another one or two in the set, that tells me that there is a Babs outbreak. Which happens fairly often, because i don't rife on Babs enough.

Here's a treatment, see if it works--- if it works, you treated a symptom and not a herx----:

One weekend away i forgot my Malarone pills. My ribs started to get sore. And sorer and sorer. Finally after 10 days, i rubbed Farah-type essential oils on my ribs, and the microbes vamoosed fast!!!

The essential oils i used, if i remember well, are 1 tsp olive oil as a carrier oil, plus a few drops each of thyme oil (the strongest), lemon oil, citronella oil, eucalyptus oil, and peppermint oil. (Is that right, from memory?)
1 tsp is 40 drops; maybe i used only 1/4 tsp olive oil, (from memory)? Farah says that for lyme, the percent of drops to carrier oil should be---- 20 %? 25%? i forget. For lyme, it's stronger than for other things.

TREAT EMPIRICALLY---- treat with something you KNOW WORKS, and see if you get a reaction and an improvement.

PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli your mailbox is full.

--------------------
Just a catepillar, full of imaginal buds.

Posts: 143 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NJ
Member # 14860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted earlier about running 382 for borrrellia Garinii, and getting an obvious herx. Well, it took several days for that to die down, with me doing some detox. Then today, a week later, I run 382 again, for the same 15 minutes. Much less reaction, if any. What's up with that? Unless I get a big reaction tomorrow, this will be very confusing indeed. Anyone know why I would herx a lot the first time I run a frequency and not the second time, a week later?
Posts: 22 | From Maryland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Is it possible you had rifed for another pathogen or used a frequency in the past 3 days before running 382 for the first time? Maybe your body wasn't detoxed completely. Are you using Abx's could it be a combined herx?

Sometimes reactions can begin days out and last for days in the beginning. Maybe it was a crossover combo of some sort?

I've had exertion or exercise cause herx like symptoms did you do anything different? Was there a full moon? Cyst breaking?

Sometimes we'll never know the reason why these things happen but how you react the next time might give you a better idea of how the freq is going to effect you!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

NJ
Member # 14860

Thanks Juli, those are good ideas to look for. But I don't think it was an overlap. I'm trying to be very careful about testing these frequencies. So....yikes, last night, about ten hours after 382, the serious neuro-herx came on strong. So much body twitching and jerking that I couldn't sleep (Twitching is a typical symptom for me, and a big part of the herx last time). Had to go lay under the far infrared arch, but even it didn't help much. Today I'm so irritable I'd better stay away from people ;-) And nauseous, and headache, ears ringing, itching..... 382 is definitely confirmed as my frequency, I'd say!
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

NJ,
It's not uncommon at all to have a bad herx the first time you run a frequency and then not so bad the next time. I've had this happen to me many, many times. Inthink it has to do with the replication rate of the bugs.

Lyme reproduces very slowly. When you ran 382 last week you probably killed off a LOT of spirochetes which produced a strong herx. They haven't had a chance to replicate enough in the last week to produce that strong of a reaction again. Does that make sense?

Have you read Bryan Rosners book Lyme Disease and Rife Machines? If not, I highly recommend it. You can buy it on Amazon. He explains exactly what you've experienced much better than I ever could:)

Juli, thank you for your kind words. I know that I will get on top of this. Trial and error. My head is clear today and it's a wonderful feeling:)

I actually ventured out of the house last night. My husband was going to see a local band that was playing for a charity event. I told him to have fun but that I just wasn't feeling well enough to go anywhere. He wouldn't take no for an answer!! Sooo, I reluctantly threw some lipstick on and hopped in the car with him. I didn't feel great, but it was so nice to be amongst the living for a few hours and listen to good music. When we got home I thanked him for dragging me out:)

Well, I'm going to go run my machine! Happy Saturday!

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

NJ...so you got slammed by a herx after all! Good for you!

And Polly, glad you're doing well!

--------------------

NJ
Member # 14860

Lymelauren28... Yes, it's a strange illness when we congratulate each other for feeling worse! ;-) As in a herx of course.

Yes I have Bryan Rosners book, and have read it a couple times. But I still find 'new' things in it. I shall look there again. What you say about Lyme's slow replication rate occurred to me too, but it's good to be reminded that can have an effect.

However, it sure looks like ive found my frequency for now! I'm sitting here twitching and feeling rather neurotic, but happy, because this confirms a lot for me about both rife and the strain of Lyme I have.

Glad you were able to get out and have some fun, I know how rare that can be.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Something that might help them herx's also is taking Benadryl. I took it almost every night for a year. Herx's can produce a histamine reaction and for me I was able to sleep most nights!

15 minutes is a long time to run a freq for the first time maybe you did knock it down a bit.. it would have sent me to bed for a month or two had I ran a Lyme freq for that long in the beginning! Woozer! Ouch!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jdp710
Member # 34017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdp710     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple years ago when I used Rife to kill lyme and co infections I had extreme herxes.

Nowadays, with new and better information I believe that this herxing is avoidable in most cases and most pathogens and is true in my experience.

In my experience, I agree with Dr. L from Washington in that " It sounds surprising, but people who focus on the above methods [mold biotoxins] can kill Lyme without much Herx reactions
"

For instance, I've been bit probably a dozen times by 6 different ticks in the past 9 months and have developed very mild symptoms.

I believe the reason for my lack of herxing these days in because I've focused so much on lowering mold.

hope this helps

Posts: 52 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mommaofnine
Member # 37497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mommaofnine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are treating 5 in our family using the PFG2Z http://pulsedtechnologies.com/ at home daily (it also makes collodial silver with an attachment) and the P3pro weekly at our clinic. We have seen rapid results (1-24 hours) from each of these in healing from viruses (flu, cold, pneumonia, sore throats) as they pop up and steady progress with the lyme symptoms and organ support. We've been treating since March 1. We also purchased an infrared sauna for detoxing and lessening/removing herxes. Our tech at the clinic uses a zyto scan http://www.zyto.com/zytoscan.html for biofeedback to see what our bodies say we need to focus on/treat. He is amazing at helping to pick the most needed and accurate frequencies. If you own the zyto scan hand cradle, he can scan you from any computer via internet/email (for a small fee via paypal) and then you program those frequencies into your PFG2Z or P3, whichever you own.
Posts: 5 | From Michigan | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

NJ,
Lol, yep...a strange illness for sure!

Jdp, I agree somewhat with you on the mold. Our house is almost 30 years old and we have black mold throughout the ac system - you can see it on all the vents. We had it tested a few months ago and it's not Stachy or the "bad kind". It's the same kind of mold that's found in bathrooms.

However, being a "lymie" I'm aware that there is no safe mold. We're moving at the end of June so it'll be interesting to see if we feel any better.

--------------------

NJ
Member # 14860

Juli, perhaps 15 min is a bit too long... But I have a GB-4000 with sr4 amp, no MOPA yet, so not so strong as yours.

Was reading Nena Sylver's book, where she said that it may take 10 min. For a contact machine to really penetrate the whole body with a frequency. So I'd think at least ten minutes would be appropriate to get everywhere, at least on a contact device. I don't think I've had much of a reaction from the 5 minute programs.

But also, I've been tested and have 'significant' biofilms. Maybe it takes a bit longer to get to organisms in biofilms. I get the feeling my Lyme hides out somewhere, and lashes out at the nervous system. And is probably in my brain. Perhaps that's why nearly a year of antibiotics barely made a dent. They fixed my toe joint, made depression a whole lot worse, but never did much for my neuro symptoms.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I started out using the GB 4000 and Amp (contact machine same as yours). I didn't add the MOPA until many months later.

I was really sensitive to treatments. I remember the first time running 612 hz for lyme for ONE minute and I herxed like crazy for 6 days.

I read Nenah's book also and her recommendations for rifing times and I'm so glad that I had been previously warned never to run any frequency for more then 1-2 mins at first. The GB 4000 with the Amp is still a pretty powerful unit [Smile]

Everyone is different not always sure why but it probably took me 4-5 months before I could tolerate 15 mins and I was pushing it. Lol

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is important to thin the blood. Not just for Lyme but to stay healthy in general.

I always gave my wife Ginger, Turmeric, and later on, Krill Oil. I take it myself as people with Crohn's are known to have "stickyblood".

They thin the blood, or more accurately they make it less viscous.

All of those supplements have many other good effects in the body, but more importantly they are anti-inflammatory.

It has to hinder Lyme by breaking up biofilm in the blood, and calming inflammation. Lots of nasty stuff hangs out in the biofilm, so the less of it, the better.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

It's always wonderful to see you jump in every now and then!

I didn't know about the benefits of these herbs and krill oil breaking down the biofilms. I used them from the get go because you had recommended them for the inflammation I was having. I owe you a Double Thanks!

Hoping you are continuing to improve and that Cindy is holding her own!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well - I finally ordered Nenah Silver's rife book! Can't wait to get it in the mail.

I want her sauna book, too.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there is a frequency for Sticky blood. It never occured to me to use it.

Nenah's book covers everything you can think of that is health related. Frequency treatments are just a small part of it.

It is a more of a reference book that I am very happy to have.

We are both doing pretty good right now. "knock on wood".

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NJ
Member # 14860

Mojo -- she has a Sauna Book?

Dan, now I know why I drink ginger tea (made from good capsules of ginger), and my doc has me on Enhansa (which is a concentrated turmeric)! He also has me on Serrapeptase and Nattokinase (enzymes), specifically for biofilms.

I'm also on the Stephen Buhner herb protocol, at a low level currently, but building.

jdp710
Member # 34017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdp710     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Our house is almost 30 years old and we have black mold throughout the ac system

FWIW, diffusing thieves oil is the best remedy I've found.

The tricky part is even clearing the home of mold, one may react to mycotoxins in food.

Even doing these two things may not be enough.

In this case,another very good method to help is a radionics activation of 803,000 ohms to help the body clear mold. This is similar to homeopathy in that it helps the body change it's electrical signature which will then try to clear mold toxins from the body.

You can buy a device for about $450. However, can build a simple device for about $60 if you wish to experiment. http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1934255

hope this helps

Posts: 52 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan, How come you're not taking nattokinase? I take high-dose nattokinase 3 times a day and once at night.

Also, EGCG pills will lower your platelet count sightly. At least, they lower my platelet count a bit.

Dan, since you're here------ the frequencies that promote bone growth---- should they be in square wave or sine wave? Nenah Sylver, page 444 of first edition, gives some frequencies, not mentioning sine or square.

Haven't i heard that sine wave is for growth and healing?

Thanks, POllyPolygonum

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Thanks Jdp:) It's good to see you Dan!

--------------------

mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Link for the sauna book:

http://www.nenahsylver.com/introduction,-sauna-book.html

You can actually get a lot of info just from her site.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would use sine waves for bone regeneration, since it is not supposed to be a destructive frequency. No gating, as you are not trying to create a spike in the wave form.

I do not know of any information that really says one way or another on wave form. I am not even sure it works, but there is some science confirming that certain frequencies can increase bone regeneration. I use Dr. Mercola' Multivitamins, and vitamin D and K to try keep my bones strong. Especially since I was on Prednisone for a longer time.

I have Nattokinase and have used it in the past. Between my medication Imuran, Ginger Turmeric and Vitamin K, I am a little worried about overdoing it. They all thin the blood somewhat.

Glad to be back. And thanks for helping each other when I was not able to help anyone. You are all sources of valuable information. I really was excited to hear about an effective frequency for that European strain of Lyme.

That is something to try when the more common frequencies do not produce an effect.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Vitamin K doesn't thin the blood. It's necessary for blood to clot. The K is for "Koagulation"; it's the coagulation vitamin, not the anti-coagulant vitamin. It's the clotting vitamin.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Thanks for correcting my mistake. My memory is not what it used to be, and it never was very good.

I am glad it is not another thinner, that gives me a little more leeway on some other supplements.

Dan

Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone,

I'm slowly making my way through this post. Phew! It's a long one! But very helpful too.

I just purchased my GB4000 with MOPA after trying it out for a minute on 612 and having some good herx symptoms. I'm looking forward to slowly testing out each frequency for lyme, bart, babs, and then down the road, parasites.

A quick random question though-I've been hydrating well since my session 5 days ago but I've noticed my urine is yellow more often than not. Typically its a healthy pale to clear color. It hasn't been consistently yellow, but enough to make me notice the change, so I'm just wondering if this could be a die off symptom?

--------------------

Posts: 143 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Hello Atta,

I never noticed my urine turning darker or more yellow from rifing but anything is possible.

I know you were juicing about the same time so I'm wondering if that could be a factor?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

Juicing and/or supplements (especially vitamins) make my urine yellow for a bit.
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I had sore teeth, upper and lower, on one side. It wasn't going to go away by itself.

I ran some dental frequencies, twice as long as usual, and the next day all the soreness was gone! It really worked! I was very impressed!

And i was in whole body set-up. I had planned to maybe put the foot electrodes on the neck. But i just did it the usual way, whole-body, and it worked anyway.

I used frequencies for Toothache and Periodontal, which i have used before. Then since this was worse than usual, i used the "Infection" frequencies, during which i felt a "hit" or reaction inside my lower jaw. I thought that was really the right frequency set.

The next day, the teeth were normal, no soreness.

Better than i expected!

PollyPolygonum

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Glad your feeling better and that is good to know that the auto program defaulted into the GB 4000 works so well! Just a week ago I had too have surgery on a Root Canal that had became infected maybe I should have tried to Rife for it!?

I've seen the AP for Sciatica Nerve work miracles every time!

I started the Cumanda about 2-3 weeks ago and I'm now up to the 10 drops twice a day. I did have some mild herxing a few of the days as I was working the drops up but it only lasted a day. Does anyone know if there a time limit for using Cumanda? Thanks! Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Hmmm. I didn't think about the juicing. That could be it for sure. I'll have to see if it correlates. Other than that everything seems fine.

I plan to do the rife again next Wed if all the components make it on time. Just wondering what I should do next. I've done 612 for 1 minute and had very tolerable die off that lasted just a couple days. Should I do 612 for 2 minutes or should I try another lyme frequency?

Thanks!

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Hi Atta,

What I did was tested 612 Hz then waited for my reaction too fade then I tested 2016 Hz then 432 Hz the same.

Because I reacted so strongly too all three I created a auto program containing all 3 freqs. This is the only pathogen that I personally use 3 frequencies to treat. You'll have too get a feel for it as too how long you might want to run a frequency for a second time. Always better to go slower and get a feel of things especially when using the MOPA!

Later down the road when I felt I was ready for an extra kick I took each frequency one at a time and bumped it up by using a higher Harmonic of the fundamental frequency. Dr. Rife used harmonic's also. Once you do this you will no longer need to run the fundamental frequency.

To calculate harmonics just take any frequency and multiply it into itself as many times as you can without going over 40,000 because your MOPA will not go any higher then 40,000.

Example 612 hz x 65 = 39780 Hz

Everyone does it differently but this is what has worked for me and pretty darn quickly at that considering all the infections I have!

[ 05-24-2012, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

BTW.. Atta,

I can't remember if Ed or I spoke to you or Aaron about setting the CF (Carrier Frequency) when you were here... If not, this is something you'll need to do before using your machine. Actually, there are a couple of settings you may want to make to your GB 4000.

The CF is set with a Counter you will receive. You will receive a DVD explaining how to make the setting. I use a 3.3 Mhz however, 3.1 Mhz may be suggested either one is probably good but I know personally I got a better reaction when running the 3.3 Mhz then the 3.1 Mhz.

I'm not sure how the newer GB 4000 settings are defaulted but this is how Jeff instructed me to set my settings for optimal results. You might want to check them out just in case. Once they are set they will stay defaulted so you won't have to do this every time you turn your GB 4000 on.

1. Press> Gate then> 3 set Gate Rate at 1000 Press> Enter Duty Cycle should be set at 50 Press> Enter then the window should go back to start.

2. Press> The Period Button (.) set Duty Cycle at 90 Press> Enter.

Hopefully, when setting the newer machines you will find these same prompts.

[ 05-24-2012, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Beloved
Member # 37415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beloved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings! I am a newbie to rifing; I get my GB4000 & Ninah Sylver's book next week. I've been researching on rifing for Lyme for a couple months.I've had Lyme for 21 years now. I had just started graduate school in Kentucky and was horseback riding at every opportunity. It took 5 years to be DXed with FMS, then 12 yrs later w/Lyme. Co- infections (after presuming Bart, Babs & Ehrlichia) are EB, CMV, HHVS, M. Pneumoniae, C. Pneumoniae, Candida. when I start using the machine I am sorely tempted to do parasites as one of the 1st; I feel subtle itches and don't notice them much anymore. I'd like to ask any on this board is they have had success working down their viral loads of HHV6, EB & CMV. Thanks in advance,

Whiny Limey

--------------------
Lyme: 1991
DXed: 2008

'Do not go where the path may lead; go where there is no path and leave a trail.' Emerson

Posts: 45 | From Georgia | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question for the experts here re: the rife machine...how low can you go?

0-4hz ? Delta wave frequency.

Safe?!

Why? looks like that is when we make a lot of ATP and ***Delta wave sleep problems*** is a symptom of several familiar diseases.

Go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_wave

Look at the diabetes link.

Now Berberine chloride looks to help transport glucose into insulin resistant cells, but it impacts the metabolism of glucose and this -> more ATP

It appears insulin resistance disrupts (healing?) delta wave activity.

Ketogenic diet to increase delta waves..curious mention!

Ketones, BHB...into the brain cells' citric acid cycle -> more ATP.

Isn't that what we've been after...restoring ATP levels? At least by trying DNP and now photon, light therapy.

I wonder what exposure to 432Hz (the frequency of light and a very important frequency for lyme) does to delta wave sleep?

Interesting that DSIP (Delta sleep-inducing peptide) interacts with components of the MAPK cascade...so does berberine chloride!

Could we simply LISTEN to delta waves (via headsets) i.e., "sleep music" - would it impact neuro lyme positively?

Like these:

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-Sleep-System-Jeffrey-Thompson/dp/B000654YF6

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8298315 (I prefer Kelly Howell and LOVE her Deep Meditation CD which MUST be listened to thru a headset.

Did you catch the fact that Gabapentin to control seizures increases delta waves?

This is interesting (remember 432Hz is the frequency of light):

Sleep Music Relaxation Binaural Beats and Lullabies: Delta Waves and Theta Binaural Beats

to Help you Relax and Sleep, Nature Sounds, Isochronic Tones and Natural White Noise Music for Relaxation, Meditation, Yoga, Relaxing

Sleeping Songs and 432 Hz Music
Deep Sleep Music Delta Binaural 432 Hz

http://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/sleep-music-relaxation-binaural/id500611316

Do you know that babies have more delta wave activity...moreso than adults?!

Restoring ATP levels?

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NJ
Member # 14860

Juli, those settings for the GB-4000 with the gating , duty cycle, etc -- do those apply to it without the MOPA as well?

Except for the carrier frequency of course. I do know that is set to 3.1 on the GB-4000 itself.

jdp710
Member # 34017

quote:
Could we simply LISTEN to delta waves (via headsets) i.e., "sleep music" - would it impact neuro lyme positively? [/QB]
I do this frequently on my Rife machine. My Rife machine F-165/SC-1A combo allows me to run Rife frequencies 24/7.

When I go to sleep I frequently use 3.9 Hz to help me sleep. It's extremely helpful for insomonia. I've used 1.45 or 1.44 Hz before as well but I prefer 3.9 Hz.

I can't say I've noticed much of a difference helping with neurolyme however. Just easier falling asleep and staying asleep.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

NJ,

Yes, I believe so! Meanwhile, I'll check with Jeff and post when I hear.

It does seem he had us bump up that Gate Rate when we got the MOPA.

[ 05-26-2012, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Juli, what does "MOPA X 2" mean? Does it mean you have 2 GB4000 machines?
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yes,

I am running two GB 4000 W/MOPA's at the same time and if I had another I'd run that too! Lol

Jeff, tells me I'm the first that he knows of that is running two MOPA' at once. According to Nenah in her Rife Hand Book it is okay to run more then one machine at the same time.

When you think about the GB 4000 it can run 8 frequency at once so it really makes no difference whether they are coming from one machine or two.

It took a little juggling on my part to run both units at first because they can effect each other electronically but now I have a system worked out and it is working very well for me. I am feeling fabulous these days but I am rifing daily but in half the time I'd normally be rifing! Because of all the infections I have it was getting a bit depressing sitting and rifing for hours and my rifing times are still climbing daily.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Here is Jeff's answer concerning the GB 4000 settings...

Yes these settings are still good. Some people who do not have the MOPA adjust the gate duty cycle from 50% to 75%. It is only with the MOPA that you have to have a 50% gate duty cycle.

Since we increased the power output of the MOPA I do not use gating very often because I want a greater resonance in the frequeny I am using.

Jeff

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

How do you synchronize the waves? How do you start them simultaneously so that they are in perfect synchrony?

How can you be sure they are synchronized? Can you tell if they're not?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I don't need to synchronize.

I just need to have both GB's programed and hit the Run button about the same time otherwise if one MOPA is running it will scrabble the numbers I am trying to enter into the other machine.

I never run the same frequencies on both machines at the same time. Although it could be done however, I'm not certain how it would effect the pathogen. Would I have to rife half the time? Would it be hitting the pathogen harder? To many un answered questions for me to do so.

What I do, do is run a Lyme frequency on one machine and on the other machine I'll run a Bart freq or maybe a Myco.

I'm just treating two different pathogens one on each machine saving overall rifing time.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

NJ
Member # 14860

Does anyone know how to do homeopathic imprints on water with the star-imprinted card that comes with the GB-4000? There were no instructions included anywhere with this.

Juli, thanks for the info about the settings!

RZR
Member # 20953

Hi Juli....

You said,

"When you think about the GB 4000 it can run 8 frequency at once so it really makes no difference whether they are coming from one machine or two."

I am confused. Can the GB 4000 actually run 8 different frequencies at the same time? If so, that would be great to decrease rife time.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Absolutely your GB 4000 can run 8 frequncies at once!!! I created a few auto programs such as one for Lyme and another for Bart and Myco's.

In the Lyme auto program I created it contains 3 Lyme freqs I use. In my Bart AP it contains two.

It's very convenient and easy to program.

In my manual it is page 15 on how to create and run multiple frequencies [Smile] Let me know if you need any help!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Yes, the GB4000 can run up to 8 frequencies simultaneously. However, if there are 8 frequencies running, each gets only 1/8 of the power!

If you run a single frequency at a time, it gets full strength; so if it's a really important frequency, and you want to give it full power, run it alone.

PollyPolygonum

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

RZR,

I just went back and read your post.. being able to run up to eight frequencies at once is a nice feature of the GB 4000 but keep in mind that for every frequency you are running you will lose power. Example if you run 1 freq you are getting 100% of the power but if you run two you will only be getting 50% of the power of each freq. If you ran up to 8 you'd only be getting 1/8 of the power from each freq.

So, you might want to keep in mind that you'll need to adjust the time accordingly depending of how many freqs you run at once. It's still a great feature to use because it can keep your rife sessions organized per pathogen with a lot less stopping and going having to program in each frequency. I personally think with Lyme and any of it's co infections you should hit it with all the power you can.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello fellow rifers!
Wow it's great to see this thread thrive and I see your doing
Great! I have been out of commission for a good while due to
Severe back problems .

Has anyone gotten to some numbers working for you that treat Protoxyxoa Rheumatica ? FL1953 . Fry Protozoan Bug.

???

I am having good results on medications I am on
But want to start sweeping rife frequencies too.

I have taken a long rife break but happen because I hit a wall
And plateaued. Rife for me has been a great toll
In treating this disease and gets to and at bugs that other things can not . I have found I need to use all tools and not one item when Your very sick works. As you know I am a huge detox supporter and without major work on detox for me I never would have progressed .

I have gone through extensive injections and epiderals including sine steroids and some non . I was getting so crippled I had no choice and even with treatment it took a few doctors and clinics to find a place and procedure that works for me. I have been through so much and started to get depressed and losing hope. On top of this disease there is no room for things like that . Thank goodness I found an amazing doctor who has helped me finally! Wow it's amazing how it can take trying so many to get the tight help I needed .
I am walking again !

I believe part of my crippling is due to the new treatment protocol for protozoan infection and I have pushed on as thisw buggers have embedded and lived in and settled deep in my low back . Ironically the first problem I ever had was inset of low back and disk problems for no apparent reason and. I injury that was trackable . It's the disease ! I know it and been told too

Sadly I have tumors found in my breasts too which also can be protozoan and have had fibrosis problems in the past but these are more like tumor growths and more.concerning . So am having to biopsy them . Like I said I believe it's all the bug .

I am doing much better in outward symptoms overall and my drug combo is doing me very well . Better than anytging and if it turns out I am right it could me literally amazing

It back to rife
Calling out to all my fellow rifers for anyone who has been able to target the profoxyzoa rheumatica and if you would please report to me here your responses and experiences and please list specific numbers

Blessings all

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peggy in Maryland
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peggy in Maryland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been very ill for the past 17 months. I've just been diagnosed with very high levels of EBV, CMV, HSV-1, mycoplasma pneumonia, and chronic anaplasma (formerly known as Ehrlichiosis).

I've been rifing for several years, and use 880 for EBV. Can anyone tell me the frequencies they've successfully used for the other infections I've listed, especially anaplasma?

I know how to use the CAFL, so what I'm looking for here is information on frequencies that someone has actually used successfully.

My steady rifing for the past couple of years has so far been unsuccessful. It turns out that may have been because I'm chronically infected with stuff I haven't been rifing for.

I'm currently testing negative through MDL for all TBDs. My doctor says that most likely means they're hidden in biofilms and will come out once we've successfully lowered my load of the above-named pathogens.

So it looks like I have a long road ahead of me. But it's already been a long road, so this isn't new. Thanks for any help.

Peggy

Posts: 143 | From Maryland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Peggy,

I feel running the Rife/Peters/Protocol has really hit my Myco Pneumonia and CPN. It would cause me herx symptoms of these conditions almost instantly!

I'd also like to add that running this protocol has wiped out All my Candida which I never expected.

I have had a problem with Candida way back in my teens. It took a while maybe 5-6 months of using this protocol then one day I noticed it was gone!

The real test was when I had to go on Abx's and steroids for a lung infection about 2 months ago and NO problems with the Candida surfaced. This is NOT normal for me NOT to have to deal with it after taking these meds.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Peggy in Maryland
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peggy in Maryland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Juli. What frequencies did you use for Myco pneumonia? I've been rifing for Myco fermentans for a long time, but not M. pneumonia.

I've read that 790 is a good frequency. I know you do the higher harmonics, but is 790 the fundamental frequency you use for this?

I've beenresearching frequencies for the new infections I was just diagnosed with. Then I've calculated the higher harmonics of each one.

So I found the fundamental frequency of 395 for anaplasma and 790 for M. pneumonia. In addition to 880 for EBV I also found 800.

I haven't found anything about CMV or HSV yet, but maybe since they're viruses they can be hit with harmonics of 800 and 880.

BTW, I spent Sunday in the ER with chest pain. Not really pain, but intense pressure, like something very heavy was pressing on my chest. They found a heart murmur and I have to see a cardiologist for evaluation of possible subacute bacterial endocarditis.

The doc says all the infections I have can lead to this if they go on long enough. Since rife hasn't eliminated everything, I'm now also on Valtrex for the viruses. Sigh.

Posts: 143 | From Maryland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Sorry to hear your having such a tough go of it but I'm hoping for the best for you now that you have discovered these other viruses and pathogens! Are you able to run sweeps now?

For Myco Pneumonia I reacted strongly to 660 hz but in all fairness I didn't test the others freqs used for this pathogen because of two reasons One being it hit me so hard and Two I knew the Peters Protocol Sweep that I was running would hit it along with a few other freqs used for this pathogen listed below at higher harmonics.

Mycoplasma Pneumonia

I also noticed 660 hz is also the primary freq that this sweep is based around when multiplied and used at a higher harmonic 660 x 10= 6600 hz which is also a Syphilis and Lyme freq.

I use 690 hz and 800.2 hz for the Myco Fermentans. I think 800 Hz is a good freq just in case... I use it too!

I don't know about the CMV or HSV personally but if I couldn't' find an answer I think I would give Char's DNA frequencies a try.

All freqs I list that I use you are correct I do use at higher harmonic's!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Hey Peggy,

I tested 387 yesterday for anaplasma and I got a mild reaction. Sharp shooting pains that kept me a wake last night.

I haven't seen the 395 hz listed for anaplasma but I did get a strong reaction when I tested listed under Erlicha. If anaplasma is formly known as Erlichia that is good to know that it is the same infection right? Sure would be nice not to add another infection to my list!

Interesting you posted this info just as I was testing out the anaplasma.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Any newcomers here? This set might be of help.

For anyone with other specific links to add to this set, please feel cordially invited to do so.

--------------------

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=117755;p=0

Topic: RIFE Machine - Reference LINKS only
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Peggy, There's an anti-viral herb called LOMATIUM; LOMATIUM dissectum.

You could try it. I don't know if it would work for your viruses. I know personally that it is fabulous for Herpes simplex lip sores. It has been used for flu historically.

smileynot
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smileynot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband and I both have Lyme. I just came off of Picc line doing Claforan, then Primaxim, then Easter Sunday, went to ER for what was a possible heart attack... so now doing Bicillin shots. I have tried Rife several times.. one of the BEST machines on the market.. but for now I seem to do better on injections or picc line.... BUT my husband has been doing Rife machine for the past 7-8 months and gets a Rife treatment once a week and it's keeping him feeling good. I'm so glad that it's working. It's such a shame that the Rife machine could've been the one and only machine that any of us would've needed to be well and get well, according to any of the info you read about the Royal Rife Story. Amazing that this machine has been around since the 1930's, but big pharma had to come and push them out of the way, so they could drug us up and kill us off...not me though.. i'm beginning to believe that all western medicine is just tainted. Who elsel is using Rife machine??
Posts: 120 | From nashville, TN | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smileynot - please break up your posts into 2-3 sentence paragraphs as there are people on Lymenet who cannot read large blocks of text due to neurological problems from Lyme. Thanks.
Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beloved
Member # 37415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beloved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) note to Spring: I am so sorry abt your health difficulties. The last time I got a mammogram the nurse told me that many women w/ Fibromyalgia have fibrocystic breasts (so the mammogram tech just gives the breast one extra twist of the evil breast squisher). Considering the possibility of EBV, CMV, HHV6 etc. causing an overlap between Lyme & FMS perhaps it becomes scarring from inflammation of lymph glands. Just putting this concept out for anyone to pick up?

2) I went to my beloved sleep Dr today as the Elavil has stopped working. We discussed using a rife, etc for Delta waves. Dr said that in a perfect set up he'd like to see a frequencies program that cycles every 90 minutes, from Alpha wave (stage 1) to Delta (#2) to Theta ( #3) then back to Alpha (#1) for the stage 4 REM. How could that be done?

3) I had a treatment yesterday by a gentleman who emanates a strong DC field & uses his gift to help others with health problems, specifically Lyme. He said I should be aware that some people have burnt out nerves from (over)usage of rifing. I searched the 'net on my cell phone at the time and saw no references.

Any responses with these?

And yes, after the DC treatment yesterday (see #2)I over did shopping (Hey, I'm a gal & it's spring. Clothes! :)But today when I woke up I wasn't "kiss of Death" like I was expecting; just more appreciative of pain meds. The last time I was treated by 'Mr. DC' I felt virusy for a few days, now a bit better.

Just one more step on the journey!

--------------------
Lyme: 1991
DXed: 2008

'Do not go where the path may lead; go where there is no path and leave a trail.' Emerson

Posts: 45 | From Georgia | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I've never heard of nerves being burnt out and mine are doing just fine! If rifing is so bad then I have to say I've never felt so good!

I use TWO of the most powerful machines out there and run both at once everyday for hours and it just keeps getting better all the time!

In Europe rife machines are common and used daily by hospitals and physicians. It's just Big Pharma stopping it here in the USA $$$

BTW, what is CMV?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

According to Nenah Sylver 50% of the population has hypothyroidism. If you are hypo it is possible that your rife treatments may not be as effective because the freq can not enter into the cells as well.

I wanted to share the following info with my fellow rifers..

After dealing with Lyme once upon a time via Mainstream medicine I'm no longer so trusting with my other medical needs.

I was told I was NOT to take Kelp because I take thyroid medication. My levels have been going hypo lately so I added in some Kelp daily and now I am hyper two months later. (did I mention I only have half a gland)

I don't see how that can be so bad if the kelp is causing me to use less thyroid medication and I feel better!?

Kelp Works!

[ 06-01-2012, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement