LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 49)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
lymielauren28
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's interesting Juli!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have half a thyroid too - because Lyme/Bart/Myco ate it lol

Seriously

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey young blood,

I was just thinking about you the other day!!! How are you feeling?

Yeah, I think I posted a while back this thyroid info. It was on a DVD I had received from one of Nenah's conventions. Nenah recommended Potassium Iodine daily to get the thyroid functioning better.

It just so happened my husband has Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism disease and has been going low also so he put the Iodine to the test while I tried the Kelp. Two months later his levels didn't improve at all as a matter of fact he continued to go even lower.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beloved
Member # 37415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beloved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CMV is CytoMegaloVirus. Q: Couldn't Dr Fry's Bug just be zapped by parasitical frequencies?

I've been on the Samento protocol (instead of ABx) for a year and a half now. But I feel the buggers having found a way to counter & advance past the herbs defenses. Waiting for my Rife macine any day now, the GB4000 & amplifier (no MOPA in my budget's immediate future! Ha!) But in the meantime I have the GB$000's 218pp. book, and the Nenah Sylver's book in the car. Dang that thing is so heavy I'll have to get my wheeled shopping cart just to bring it in!

--------------------
Lyme: 1991
DXed: 2008

'Do not go where the path may lead; go where there is no path and leave a trail.' Emerson

Posts: 45 | From Georgia | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beloved
Member # 37415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beloved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh. My Lyme Dr put me on the Iodine as well. I see him in 2 weeks; I'll ask him abt kelp for thyroid.

--------------------

'Do not go where the path may lead; go where there is no path and leave a trail.' Emerson

Posts: 45 | From Georgia | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NJ
Member # 14860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here had back pain problems which turned out to be Lyme? My 24 year old son has suffered through back pain for a few years now, and nothing we've tried with back doctors seems to have helped much. There is a disc herniation, but he does seem to have more pain than the X-rays can justify. I remember my toe joint pain wasn't really supported by the X-rays, but it cleared up from abx treatment for Lyme.

His western blot from a couple years ago was considered negative. But I took another look at it and the igg half of the test was more positive than mine! The igm was less positive. I was diagnosed as much by symptoms as by the test. The same LLMD diagnosed my son as negative, based on the WB test, but didn't talk to him. And at the time the doc was not so aware of the back problems, which have progressed in severity. Son also has some knee pain.

So we tried rifing him on the basic Lyme frequencies from Nina Sylver's book. He definitely had a hit. And on only 5 minutes per group (I programmed those fx into our GB-4000). Seems pretty diagnostic to me! Will try him again and see what happens.

Has anyone here recovered significantly from back pain, rifing for Lyme?

Posts: 22 | From Maryland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might want to run a freq such as 612 hz which is specific for Lyme. I'd say if he gets a reaction then more then likely it is Lyme. 2016 hz and 432 hz are other prominent Lyme freq.

I had every type of pain known to man that once effected my entire body including my back. I am now completely pain free from rifing alone!

If you test the 612 hz you might not want to run it for more then a couple of minutes. Lyme reactions can be delayed so be careful!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NJ, Go back one page, to page 48, posted 30 May, 2012 07:13 AM and you'll find springshowers talking about her severe back pain.

She attributes her back problems not to Lyme but to Protomyxozoa rheumatica, FL1953.

I have a spot at midspine which occasionally hurts; i attribute it to lyme, although not sure if i have any reason to do so.

PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NJ
Member # 14860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Polly, I re-read that. This is interesting because my doctor just told me about that Fry protomyxoa bug. When i asked him about it (because i tested positive for it and biofilms), he said to try something for general protozoa, because they haven't identified the Fry bug thoroughly yet. But it is believed that it is the culprit in bringing the biofilm communities together, or holding them together. And the biofilms contain Lyme as well as many other bugs.

So Lyme can still be very much involved when you are treating for protomyxoa. It can be holding onto the Lyme in the biofilm communities. They all share protective mechanisms and food sources, etc. and when the biofilm breaks up, the Lyme is there ready to do its mischief.

Posts: 22 | From Maryland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beloved
Member # 37415

Greetings boys & girls (or fellow 'weebles'- We bulls wobble but we don't fall down. ;-D

I emailed Charlene Boehm last nite about possible specialized FRx for Fry's Bug, and got a response today, so I am passing it on to all:

Hello Kitty,

Thank you for writing, and for your interest in the DNA-related frequencies.
I have had a number of people asking about this pathogen. Until such time
as the DNA of this "bug" is sequenced and then submitted to the databank(s),
I am unable to create any type of frequency set for it. I had read that Dr.
Fry was possibly doing the sequencing work (or having it done at a
sequencing facility), but I have not yet seen any results of that. If you
hear any further news about that, please feel free to let me know.

There is also some confusion as to what type of pathogen it is.

I wish I could help more with this item. Please let me know if you have
further comments or questions about anything at all.

Sincerely,
Charlene Boehm, manager

--------------------

Beloved
Member # 37415

I stumbled across an article @Jenna's Lyme Blog on the new Biofilm research, co-infections and Lyme. Here is the website address (I'm sorry but y'all may have to cut & paste this link) :

http://lymediseaseresource.com/wordpress/new-biofilm-research-validates-co-infection-challenge-for-chronic-lyme-disease-3/

--------------------

map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli- just read your post about hypothyroid and rife not as effective? I'm hypo way before lyme & co. Thyroid determined to be a dead gland.

Rife has kept me alive after 3 yrs of abx was killing me, but even after 6 yrs of rife, killing off lyme & co is still a challenge.

Could you guide me to some reading on hypo & Rife?

Thanks, Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Map1131,

I was wrong in that it cannot penetrate the cells as well rather it won't HOLD" the effects in the Cells from rifing for as long if you are hypo. All in all it is possible for hypothyroidism to keep you from getting the full effects of your sessions or should I say hold on to the effects for as long. (I don't think it effects the actual killing of a pathogen just the recharging of the cells that rifing also produces). She mentioned in the Video this could be one of the reason why your rife sessions are not holding!

This is the only info I have unless it is in her book and that I do not know. I got this info from one of her conferences she had held via a DVD.

Below is a PM from Nenah explaining how hypothyroidism could effect your rife treatments.

Hi Juli.
Glad you like my book ;-

If someone is hypothyroid, it won't make a difference as to whether rifing penetrates the cells. The energy WILL penetrate the cells, but with a low-functioning thyroid, the cells won't hold the charge as well as if the person's thyroid were functioning normally.

Dan Dial's unit and all other units based on Lakovsky's multi-wave oscillator recharge the cells. All rife machines recharge the cells to an extent, though some rife machines do a better job than others.

Best,
Nenah

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have a completely defunct thyroid gland.
Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I once had asked an old Endocrinologist of mine if I could take Kelp? He told me sure that he had known some patients that were able to get off thyroid meds. However, he was the only Endo out of many that had ever told me that!

The right side of my thyroid was surgically removed. Taking the Kelp still cut my need for meds so I'm sure for you with a full gland it could be even more beneficial! I take 640 Mgs once daily and got results. Kelp is rich in nutrients besides. Could always give it a try and see if you feel more energy in a month or two!

[ 06-03-2012, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the input on this Juli. I'm waiting for a replacement MOPA since the first one was damaged in shipping and will be able to run 2016 next. When you put these in a program together did you start with one minute per frequency for a total rife time of 3 mins?

"What I did was tested 612 hz then waited for my reaction too fade then I tested 2016 Hz then 432 Hz the same.

Because I reacted so strongly too all three I created a auto program containing all 3 freqs. This is the only pathogen that I personally use 3 frequencies to treat. You'll have too get a feel for it as too how long you might want to run a frequency for a second time. Always better to go slower and get a feel of things especially when using the MOPA!

Later down the road when I felt I was ready for an extra kick I took each frequency one at a time and bumped it up by using a higher Harmonic of the fundamental frequency. Dr. Rife used harmonic's also. Once you do this you will no longer need to run the fundamental frequency.

To calculate harmonics just take any frequency and multiply it into itself as many times as you can without going over 40,000 because your MOPA will not go any higher then 40,000.

Example 612 hz x 65 = 39780 Hz

Everyone does it differently but this is what has worked for me and pretty darn quickly at that considering all the infections I have!"

--------------------
Just a catepillar, full of imaginal buds.

Posts: 143 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NJ-How are you handling the Buhner protocol and the rife? I've been on Buhner for a little over 2 months now and I'm wondering how to continue once I add in the rife which will be this week or next.

I have a Green Dragon Botanicals tincture that I take twice a day along with Boneset and Red Root for Bart but I'm wondering if staying at this level would just be too much.

Anyone else doing Buhner while rifing? Thoughts?

Thanks!

--------------------

Posts: 143 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Good to know on the thyroid too. I'm hypo so I'll have to pay attention to this.

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanted to give everyone an update:
Juli - I've been running 547 hz for Bartonella Quintana for about two weeks now. Its been very effective and for the first time in 6 months I have ZERO bone pain!! Can't tell you how excited I am about this!

I've also been running Babesia frequencies 76,570, and 1518. This has greatly reduced muscle pain, air hunger and all over headaches. On top of this I'm continuing to rife for Bartonella Henslae on 832 as well as 357, and Lyme 432 and 612.

I'm rifing for ALL of these every 3 days. What a difference!!! I don't feel like I could run a marathon yet but I can get out of bed and I'm smiling and laughing again:))

Also want to add that yesterday morning inbetween my 3 day break I decided to rife using 72 and 120. Hulda Clarke says that these two frequencies kill 90% of all parasites. I ran each one for five minutes. I started twitching like mad about halfway through...and continued to twitch for the rest of the day and into the night. From the top of my head to the tips of my toes...I twitched...and twitched...and twitched some more.

I also had the distinct feeling of bugs crawling just under my skin form head to toe. I've had the twitching and crawling on and off throughout the years, but NOTHING compare to this.

Definitely have herxed today but not like a Lyme herx...it's more that I just feel wiped out. I don't ache or hurt...just feel really drained and sluggish. I will be adding these two frequencies to my others to use every three days.

Just want to let y'all know that I'm improving!! Adding babs frequencies back into the mix as well as 547 for Quintana seems to be key for me. I'm excited!!!

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NJ
Member # 14860

Atta, I'm still at a pretty low dose of the Buhner protocol so far. I'm having trouble remembering to take three doses per day, and I'm only at the starting dose. I have to build up slowly because Resveratrol can lower my blood pressure too much and make me feel too lethargic and depressed.

Probably the main factor for me at the moment is the serropeptase and nattokinase and Lauricidin I'm taking for biofilms. If I take one dose of each of these per day I do ok. If I take two doses it seems to mAke me feel so much worse. But the doc says I need two doses of the enzymes to really break up the biofilms. I guess I'm going to have to just do it and deal with how bad it makes me feel.

It's been my experience in the past that being on the Buhner protocol, with three of the basic three x3 per day, has been the best I've felt the past five years. After building up slowly. I also added in red root and eleuthero, and Stephania at times also. But I wasn't rifing then, or doing the enzymes. I did plateau on the herbs however, and didn't get any better. I'm hoping that getting to this dose plus rifing and enzymes will help me break the barrier this time.

I will keep you posted. And please post how it goes with you also!

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my
I just wrote a big long message about my specific experience with breast tumors and fibroids and fibroidonoma as well as back dusk herniation and bulges and pain all through low back and hips and sacrial joints and hips and facets etc. and how I relate it all to this protozoan.
If you read it all . Long story short . The Iivermectin ( added small amounys doxy lster) combo brought out the original symptoms and problems I had in those areas to a severity I was about to quit all Lyme treatment period and get doctors to do nothing but treat my symptoms that had now debilitated me so badly I was scared ! Adding talk of possible cancer i wanted out. The tumors are different though as to size and area and tyoe as to 15?years ago . The low back near the same but now arthritis and degeneration related to age.
So I decided all the issues oming up three months into treatment are exactly what I was warned of .as flares and herx and reoccurring prior issues. So I decided to give it about two more months chance on meds but reduced dose while increasing help and aniti inflammation direct injected therapies. .non steroidal or low steroidal . Its now two months Later. I had started ivermectin apprx 8 months ago. It took me three months to flare and two to reduce and two to gain ground. This process was horrible overall! ! Like I said it was so bad and if I had not hunted down these docs i got with special skills .i would have stopped treatment as no amount of pain meds even narcotics woukd have or helped.
I am now doing one more back procedure and I am tiltrating up my ivermectin doxy and I am amazed how easily!! As well as overall pain and fatigue showing signs of breaking free to that place you afraid to say out of fear it's. It real ! So the next two months are crucial first to see if my back continues to improve ! And I am walking witthout much pain or spasm or anythig ! As the next six month breast check ups come around there is a tiny titanium tag to watch the tumors and I bet thery shrink and go away ! I had to biopsy the tumors i felt as my mother and grandmother both died of it and my risk too high otherwise I woukd not have with what i know. They are not the same as I.have had before of very obvious fibrous masses. These were more suspicious. But i am ordered to be tested MRI and ultrasound every six months . ( and timixafen I don't think inwill take )
So I predict
Back pain will cease -- amazing mirac
Beast tumors will shrink or disappear - amazing
I believe verifying the link to protozoan bugs residing In and causing havoc literally in low back disks and joints as well as protozoan causing and actually being what tumors are made up from. .
On top of that !nvading the tissues and other areas causing. Havoc inflammatory response putting me in chronic severe pain and fatigued which are last overall ongoing symptoms I battle . Both of which i am noticing a shift now as the back has calmed. if I continued on this path I will be thrilled. As this has been my last stubborn symptoms holding on ..
I will report back in next couple months!
I also ontacted her even a year back appx about DNA frequencies for the protozoan . I want to formulate a rife plan for ivernectuin treated bugs as well as the cancer related protozoans . I have programs for breast cancer related protozoans as my mother tried it in late strages of her breast cancer from my integrative doctor. Guess which program strings were the most horribly difficult for her by large margin . Yep protozoans!

Dont stop going after those protiozoans . I am taking.a rife break becausei like to keep track rightly as possible what is doing what and affects what so I can track and learn and figured thimgs out best for myself . But not so much or tightly as I have seen others who run one rife number at a time . I believe you have to run strings and programs and nartow them down. But that's way different than mixing treatments overall . I add one type or kind based on knowledge and history and what imam trying to monitor . After I have a hold on this drug combo I want to back it up or follow it up with rife. Exactly what I did back when I did integrative treatment . I did that intensively and then followed up with rife which I believe. An get at so many things other protocols can. It ..
Sorry for type errors . Don't have my glasses and typing on my iPhone!

Boy maybe I messed up the while post . Sorry

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update.....I have been rifing for babs for the past 2 months and sweats are less and less!

I was having hot flashes and sweats throughout the day and night. Now, I have them maybe once or twice during the day and night!

After 18 months of babs treatment and relapses, I think I am finally getting rid of it! Still rifing away!

I tried pulling up the CADL frequency list but was unsuccessful. Can anyone share the link again since I cannot seem to find it.

Does anyone have a frequency code for depression and anxiety?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

LymieLauren28,

Did you mean 357 Hz for Bartonella Quintana? I think this strain of Bart should not be over looked same as the Myco's. I had a lot of bone pain also!! I'm glad you have found an answer and are doing better. I will make a note of 72 & 120 hz for parasites that is good to know!!! Thanks!

Atta,

I was pretty sensitive to the rifing in the beginning so when I placed all 3 of my Lyme freqs into a Auto Program I would run for ONE minute and work up from there.

Remember for each freq you enter into a AP you will lose power per freq but in the beginning if you are as sensitive as I was and especially with you using the MOPA from the start this could be a blessing.

Once you get farther down the road with rifing you can always SET your Auto Programs you have created to RUN each frequency ONE by ONE for a specific time. I just made this adjustment to my auto programs however I have never felt the difference and I have put this to the test many of times.

I created a AP for every Pathogen I have even if it contains only one freq. I think it just helps me to stay organized.

In the beginning I personally could not have done any herbs but I could and do now. For me the rifing has been so effective I could not of handled any more herxing then the rifing was causing me PLUS I wanted to know what exactly was causing my herx's!

Spring Showers,

Sorry you've been so sick. In my prayers as all you are!!!!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

NJ
Member # 14860

Juli says "In the beginning I personally could not have done any herbs but I could and do now. For me the rifing has been so effective I could not of handled any more herxing then the rifing was causing me PLUS I wanted to know what exactly was causing my herx's! "

That's a good point. But I also think Buhner's philosophy of collagen support and immune support makes a good case for itself. Because with rife we don't really have that. You might want to consider not using andrographis, and just using Japanese knotweed (as source naturals Resveratrol). That is mostly for collagen and anti inflammatory support. And Cats Claw, which is for immune support. Andrographis more directly kills Lyme, and that could be eliminated, it seems to me, by rifers. But as Juli says, it's good to be aware of your body and how it responds.

It's interesting that Buhner has recently said his herb protocol could be a good combination with rife.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

The other concern I have with using the herbs is do they cause the spirochetes to go into cyst form?

I DO NOT know anything about the Buhner's Protocol but for me I would be concerned if there was even a remote possibility of this happening. I'm not an expert and I could very well be wrong in my thinking it's just been a personal choice for me.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

NJ
Member # 14860

Juli I've been asking this same question of everyone except Buhner himself, and so far no definitive answers. Personally I doubt it because herbs work so differently than abx. But I guess if anything would drive spirochetes into cyst form, it would be the andrographis, because that's the only herb in the protocol which is supposed to kill spirochetes directly. Even Buhner says andrographis can safely be deleted from the protocol. Personally I'm taking it at present because it helps with my mood, as I am very prone to depression. But only 3 tabs per day at most.

Thinking about the subject a bit... I would imagine that if the other herbs could drive Lyme into cyst form, then many other things in the body which are good for us, and bad for Lyme, would also cause cysts. But we don't want to avoid those things.

I expect cyst formation is a natural part of the Lyme life cycle in the human body, and a certain amount of cyst formation is inevitable. But eventually they have to come out in order to survive, and then we can get at them if we are rifing regularly. That's probably why people have to rife again and again for a long time in order to get past chronic Lyme. We have to work with the Lyme cycles no matter what we do.

Stephen Buhner doesnt seem to worry much about cyst formation with anything but abx. He seems to think that the herb protocol works well, over time, with all the forms of Lyme. Planet Thrive links to a good section on Stephen Buhners website which talks about this, and answers a lot of questions. If I can did up the link I'll post it.

NJ
Member # 14860

For anyone interested in adding the Buhner herb protocol to your rifing, these are two good places to start your research.

http://planetthrive.com/2009/08/buhner-healing-lyme-program/

http://buhnerhealinglyme.com/lyme/cyst-form/

There have been a lot of adjustments to the protocol since 'Healing Lyme' came out, outlined on the above sites. Though it is still important to read that book for anyone who has Lyme. There is a lot of great general information in Healing Lyme. For example, re-reading it for about the fifth time, I realized I might actually have the Borrellia Garinii strain, which gave me the idea to try fx 382 for that, which was my biggest rife hit yet, and for me confirmed the whole deal.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

RZR,

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

Glad your feeling better! Yeah!!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Yes, i take Japanese Knotweed and Andrographis along with rifing. Cats Claw is good, effective, but i don't take it because it causes me tendon pain (i seem to have frail tendons)after 2 weeks of steady Cats Claw.
Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

NJ, Pam,

Thanks for all the helpful info regarding the Buhner protocol. It's nice to know others are doing both as well. The tincture I'm taking combines Andro, Cat's Claw, Japanese Knotweed, and Dandelion. I've backed down on it though to twice a day and 2/3 tsp instead of 1 whole tsp-it's just too much to take otherwise. And I figure that's okay since it's still enough to be effective. I don't know either if it drives it into cyst form though I feel that it hasn't yet for me and I've been taking it for just over two months.

I've been tracking my symptoms from this for the past few months and it's all been pretty consistent. When I start the rife on Wed I may decide to back off even more if I'm not getting a clear picture of how the rife is affecting me. I definitely do want to take full advantage of the rife herx so I know how to make my next move but I also want to treat bart herbally in the meantime since I'll be rifing for Lyme first.

That's interesting about the Cat's Claw and tendons. I'll have to pay closer attention. Do either of you experience any digestion problems with the herbs? I'm having a really tough time right now with foods-doing mostly broths and juices, all sugar and gluten free-solids seem to cause gut inflammation but it's been 2 months and I don't seem to be making progress so I wonder...

--------------------

Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Thanks for the help and clarification Juli. That's a great idea to do auto programs. My head is so foggy most days that it's probably a wise thing to do.

My replacement MOPA got here today so hopefully this one will be up and running so I can start on Wed. I plan on trying 432 next to see how that one goes.

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I was watching Dr Oz a while back and he showed how to make your own Sauna at home. I thought it might be helpful with detoxing after a rife session. Wish I had known about this when I first began rifing it may have helped knock down them monster herx's I was having.

1. Take a folding chair.

2. Place a hot vaporizer under the chair.

3. Wrap yourself along with the chair in a sheet followed by a blanket.

This is considered a wet sauna as their are dry Sauna's. I understand it's just a personal choice but some prefer the wet because it won't dry out the nasal passages.

[ 06-07-2012, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

RZR, that's great that you're seeing progress!!

Juli, yes I meant 357 for Quintana, not Henslae.

I rifed my husband last night for the second time ever...it's so frustrating bc he doesn't FEEL anything when I'm running the frequencies so I can't tell what I'm hitting and what I'm not, and he can't tell me either.

He was in tremendous pain (back) and I finally just pulled the machine out and told him to sit down and shut up:)

About an hour afterwards his back pain was gone, and he'd been hurting for about a week. This morning he said he felt horrible and got up and went to work. About an hour later he came pulling back in the driveway and said he just couldn't function at the office. He's been in bed sleeping ALL day. I say definitely a herx....

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Lymielauren28,

That doesn't sound to good [Frown]

Hopefully, it was just a coincidence!

Is he feeling better today?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Juli, he's already been diagnosed with Lyme, Bart and HHV6. I think he has Babs too. He thinks my machine is "weird" and wants to go the traditional medicine route. It drives me crazy, but I have to respect his decision. He actually just got his diagnosis about 3 months ago.

Anyways, I made him rife haha...and yeah, he's feeling a little better today.

--------------------

Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Responded to 3 Lyme frequencies so far at 1 minute each:

I tried these on different days and waited until the herx died down before going on to the next.

My next step is to put these into an auto program and run it once a week on Wed.

I also tested 832 for bart this morning at 1 minute and had a very mild reaction. I'll wait to see what the next couple days do to me but I am thinking of rifing for bart twice a week on Sundays and Wednesday.

I've had to go off the Buhner because it's causing too many problems with my digestive system which is why I added in the bart frequency-I don't want to lose any ground I may have gained.

So here's the breakdown:

Sun morning-832-1 minute

Wed morning-612, 432, 2016-1 minute
Wed morning-832-1 minute

How does this treatment program sound? Am I going too heavy-too light? Are there more frequencies I can add in and test? I do know I have babs but I think 432 covers that. And at some point I would like to try h-pylori and Candida because my digestion is a nice mess.

I detox aft each session with either a sauna or an epsom salt bath and I take ALA, chlorella, Mag, Nattokinase, coQ, vit C to name a few.

Thanks for any and all input!

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H-Pylori is fairly easy to kill. I used `my GB-4000 with amp in contact mode. I used one contact on the front of my Stomach, the other on my back. My infection was causing me a lot of burning Stomach pain.

I ran 676 Hz for five minutes a day, and also ran a small sweep for five minutes. The sweep was from 675 Hz to 677 Hz.

My burning Stomach pain was relieved immediately, as I ran the frequency.

If you do not run it for at least five days in a row, it will come back. I know that from experience.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Atta, You don't have any frequency for Babesia.

432 is for Lyme.

Possible babesia frx are 76 and 570....

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Just went to that link Manybites. What in the world is dowsing? Anybody know?

--------------------

Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Quote James, I see a new Babesia frequency has been added to the 2006 CAFL of 432 Hz. If you use it, let me know if you get any results.

Thanks

D Bergy
--------------------------------------------------

This led me to believe 432 was lyme as well as babesia. I've seen it in a few other posts here too. Any confirmation on this?

--------------------

Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Dan,

Thanks for the frequencies and info. I'm going to give that a try in a couple weeks and see if it helps.

Pam,

I've added those frequencies to my list that I'm building so I can add them in to my treatment. Just trying to figure out at what point I should do that so it's not overkill with the rifing.

Thanks!

--------------------

Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Dan,

I have the MOPA. Should I still run it at 5 mins at 676 and 5 mins doing the sweep?

Thanks

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Atta,

Just so you know I do get herx's whenever I have ran 676 hz so like always I suggest test any new freq you run!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Beloved
Member # 37415

Does anyone have rife frequencies for HHV6 (Human Herpes Virus 6)?

--------------------

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am rifing for babesia daily with 5 frequencies, which are 570, 76, 20, 27, and 467.7.

I can't tell which frequencies work best, but babs symptoms are nearly gone! Since I am up to 15 minutes each frequency now, it is quite time consuming.

Would it be crazy to cut down to 3 frequencies daily? Maybe I could run 3 one day and a different 3 the next? It's so scary to cut down since rife is getting rid of babs!

I would like to add bart and lyme frequencies at some point, but time is limiting me.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I'm clueless about dowsing for rife frequencies. I'm familiar with pendulums and dowsing rods but I'm lost on how you dowse for freq.

I will say after working a lot on opening up my pineal gland I have frequencies brought to my consciousness that are effective.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

RZR,

I personally only use 1 or 2 freqs for a pathogen. Lyme I do use 3.

It is good to test each freq one by one in the beginning so you'll know which one effects you the most.

I have Lyme plus 6 co infections and this method has worked well for me on each and every pathogen however, I'd like to point out that I don't have Babesia.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Atta:
Dan,

I have the MOPA. Should I still run it at 5 mins at 676 and 5 mins doing the sweep?

Thanks

It should work just as well with the MOPA. The late Aubrey Scoon used it with a modified CB Radio and a Plasma Tube and had the same results I did.

That is how I found out that you had to run it for five days or longer to get it all.

To read Aubreys experience click on the PDF document "The End To All Disease" in the link below.

http://www.rife.de/the-end-to-all-disease-.html

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithful777
Member # 22872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithful777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which is better, Neena Sylvers Rife book 2011 or Bryan Rosners 2005 book?

--------------------
Faithful

Just sharing my experience, I am not a doctor.

Posts: 2682 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rosners is easier to read, Sylvers is very comprehensive. Would get both, but would start with Rosners.
Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Any frequencies to address biofilm?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Rosner's is all about lyme. First. Really necessary.

Then, if you can afford: Sylver's is all about rife in general and other good general stuff. Excellent yet not specific to lyme.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

RZR, I don't know of any frequencies to address biolim specifically....

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Take serrapeptase for biofilm.
Beloved
Member # 37415

I believe someone's Dr said to use parasite frequencies for biofilm. I am also going to try the frequencies for hypercoagulation ("sticky blood'). Serrapeptase sounds good too but I've seen high prices for it, and it's taken as much as 20-30 mg (40,000- 60,000iu) at 3X a day.

I saw my Lyme Doctor yesterday. We talked at length abt rifing for Lyme and all its other goodies. I brought Bryan Rosner's book and the larger spiral that comes with the GB4000. He's never seen them or Ninah Sylver's book on rife frequencies. My Dr says that he recommends rifing to many of his Lyme patients, but given my experiences and the books I brought in he's going to recommend rifing to many more Lymers.

You should have seen he and the bio electro medicine dr buzzing around the books (& I) reading bits, looking at the pictures, copying the covers so he can order them later. Actually the books are in the electro medicine dept of my LLMD's office so he missed seeing them,when they first came in to the office.

Score one for our Lymed brethren!!!

--------------------

Beloved
Member # 37415

I received my GB4000 last Tuesday w/o 2 of the 3 power cords! so I rifed w/o the sr4 amplifier Wednesday & Thursday.I rifed for several things. after rifing for just 2 nights: my Friday was AWESOME. I woke, sat up in bed, and said, "Wow." My pain had retreated maybe to a 3 out of 10, less fatigue and much clearer brain. The Lyme was back the next day, and it's taken 5 days (3 of these rifing)to get to a Good day today (Thursday).

Rifing- /herxing- wise I seem to be tolerating unusually well. My herxing consists mostly of sleeping and a bit of virusy fluishness. I believe my reaction is so mild because I've been on the Samento Protocol for 1 1/2 yrs and taken Flagyl for the cyst form of Lyme. I've discontinued these so now the Lyme can naively come out to meet the Rife!
Also I'm rifing for detox, cleanse, restore & stimulate (which I'll do again tonight).

[woohoo]

--------------------

NJ
Member # 14860

"I believe someone's Dr said to use parasite frequencies for biofilm."
That would be me.... It was Protozoa frequencies in particular, because that's what the Fry bug is, but it has not been fully identified beyond being a protozoan. So for now all we can do is use general protozoa frequencies. It's believed that these protozoa hold the biofilm communities together. So if you kill them, it will break up the biofilms.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep on rifing for those protozoans and parasite !!

Wow I have come around and over the major hump and I believe went the deepest I ever have ever in treating and therefore I finally feeling that I am clearing them out deep
And winning !! Good bye buggers!! It's like my detox thread .
Sometimes for a result u do have to be bery precise and deep and work hard and kill and cleanse in depth and clear

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

BCX fellow users !!

I am needing access to BCX frequency
Manual , I realized my recently got packed
Away in storage . I swore I saw a place owners
Could access it online ??
Anyone know ?
Or does the new ones come on CD digitally
Someone. Could share with me. ,,
I will be unpacking in a few months but I can't
Find it right now so taking a chance someine can help.
Me pm me or leave post
Appreciate it

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Wanted to let everyone know that I started Malarone and Zithromax for Babesia last week. After my last rife session I got really, REALLY sick. Started ruining a high fever, brain swelling, night sweats, etc.

At first I thought it was a herx from my rife treatment but it got worse day by day. By day five I was ready to meet Jesus. No joke.

Anyways, I called my Lyme Dr. And he put me on Malarone immediately. By my second dose my fever broke. A week into the meds and I feel like a new person. ALL of my symptoms are gone.

I'm discontinuing rife for the time be, and will focus on meds. I'll start back Rifing in a couple of months...

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Do y'all think running 72 and 120 for parasites had an impact on my Babesia infection? It supposedly hits the fry bug...wondering if I killed off a massive amount of "something" which allowed the babs to come out full force?

This getting SO sick with babs came right after my last rife session....very strange.

--------------------

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

lymielauren28,

It would be my guess and it's ONLY a guess that running 72 and 120 hz would not cause the babes to become more active rather could it be that you over rifed and it just caused such a herx that your babe symptoms surfaced due to the extra inflammation?

I have noticed in the past that if I pushed my rifing times to long that it seemed to activate symptoms of ALL my infections at once.

I think you'll get it figured out in time what is really going on. I know personally I have found many answers to my questions sometimes even months later.. Hoping and praying for a revelation for your situation!! Hang in there you'll get it figured out and back on track! Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

NJ
Member # 14860

Juli, you said, "I have noticed in the past that if I pushed my rifing times to long that it seemed to activate symptoms of ALL my infections at once. "

Do you know how this works and why it is? Why wouldn't rifing deal with the infections this revealed? And why would someone need to take antibiotics for something the rife caused? I'm just trying to understand a little better. If you don't have the answers, I certainly understand...

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

NJ,

It has been my personal experience in the past with rifing that when I would rife for to long for a particular pathogen it would activate Symptoms from other pathogens I have. However, I'm not so sure it activated the actual pathogen. I believe in my case it was due to inflammation throughout my body from the herx making me more sensitive overall. Do I know this for sure? NO! This is only my theory and I am only guessing but I too thought I was going to die at times and that the rifing was failing me and believe me I thought this more times then I can count.

Just yesterday I rifed 5 minutes for H-pylori and I herxed throughout my entire body right down to my feet which is a Bart symptom for me. I don't know for sure but that seems strange to me as H-plyori is a pathogen that is in the gut. I wish I did have an answer for you and lymielauren not to mention myself but I can only share what has been my own experience.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

So....Does anyone ever eventually get rid of lyme & co with rifing or is this a lifetime commitment?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Well, I'm symptom free my life has been totally restored. I've read the more infections one has the more complicated in achieving a cure and that is understandable.

I have 7 infections 8 if you count H-pylori. I have not treated any with abx's except for Lyme in which I relapsed after stopping the Doxy 7 weeks later. That is when I turned fully to rifing alone. I'm not going to complain if I have to do a maintenance rifing to keep healthy but I am believing for a full cure with the incredible results I have gotten thus far. Time will tell but I know I have many years to go rifing with all the infections I have. It is possible I have achieved a cure or remission already but I'm not about to stop to find out. I cannot bare the thought of chancing myself to get as sick as I once was. My quality of life was ZERO and honestly I would rather die then to ever be that sick again.

Yes, cures have been achieved or maybe it is just remissions that are believed to be cures I do not know.. When it comes to Lyme and it's Co infections I'm not so sure that any avenue of treatment can say 100% cure with certainty?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli, very happy for you that you are symptom free! I fell like I'm turning the corner on bart which has always been my biggest problem. Better not talk about it as I don't want to jinx myself.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I think Bart was my biggest culprit also! Glad to hear your doing so well!

I've learned it's never a direct line to healing as Dan once told me. I have had my ups and downs along the way and just when I thought I was completely over the hump I'd hit a bump for know apparent reason. I've learned not to get discouraged but to just keep going and it has always worked it's way out for me!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Juli,

Congratulations! Your post starts page 50 of this thread.

I've not yet really started with rife but am trying to read all I can first. Glad to see this is on-going dialogue.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Juli...You give us all hope!

I know you have 2 machines, but how much time per day do you spend rifing?

Do you rife for all pathogens daily? If not, will you please explain how often you rife for each, if you use the same frequencies each time, etc?

Anyone know where I can find a used GB-4000?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

I was going thru my really old notes last week and noticed I posted 655 strong reaction. 654 is a bart frequency and not sure how I stumbled upon 655.

Never the less, I wrote this down before I started working harmonics. So I started with 655 then started multiplying and wow my bart can't
stand this frequency. I'm making some headway.

Just throwing this number for those still fishing for new frequencies. Feel free to PM me or post if 655 does anything for you.

faithful777
Member # 22872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithful777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am starting out Monday with my new EMEM5A machine and Bryan Rosners book. The makers of the machine recommend rifing once a week for the first two weeks.

After the first two weeks, they say to rife every two weeks. Does that sound right?

I know you need to start out slowly. I see some here rifing more frequently but have no idea how you know it is okay to do that.

--------------------
Faithful

Just sharing my experience, I am not a doctor.

Posts: 2682 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

RZR,

Might want to keep an eye on E bay I bought a back up GB 4000 from there!

I do not rife all pathogen everyday because it would be just to much even with both machines. I have a lot of infections I'm dealing with!!!

I have always used the same freqs and have since the beginning!!! I personally have found I only need one or two freqs to treat a pathogen.

If I reacted to the common/popular freqs such as 832 for Bart then that is what I have used! With some pathogens others here have not seemed to have found the most common/poplar freq so I had to test them myself to see which ones gave me a good hit then just stuck with them.

As many of you know I always use the highest harmonic of a freq that I can run as Dr. Rife did also. I have read in using higher harmonic's it is believed to take less time to kill pathogens.

I have worked up over time.. right now I am going in for the KILL with Bart and I am running that dialy for 30 minutes. I personally don't believe it reproduces as quickly as some may think because I was getting better even when I could only tolerate running it for 5 minutes twice a week.

This is my schedule as of now.. but I'll be running Lyme daily once I get to 20 mins each which will be soon.
Sunday-

Lyme Freqs 832, 432, 2016 16 Mins each.
Mycoplasama Fermentans 690 hz 20 Mins
EBV 880 hz 20 Mins
Bart Henslae 832 hz 30 Mins.
Bart Quintana 357 hz 30 Mins.
10000 hz for inflammation 8 mins
AP #203 for Detox 2 mins
AP #471 Lymph support 2 mins

Monday-

Bart Quintana 30 Mins.
Bart Henslae 30 mins.
Rife/Peters/Protocol sweep 75 Mins (using this protocol to hit CPN, Erlichia, Lyme, Candida, Parasites and much more)
AP #203 for Detox 2 mins

Tuesday-

Lyme Freqs 832, 432, 2016 hz 16 Mins each.
EBV 880 hz 20 Mins
AP #203 for Detox 2 mins

Wednesday-

Bart Quintana 30 Mins.
Bart Henslae 30 mins.
Rife/Peters/Protocol sweep 75 Mins (using this protocol to hit CPN, Erlichia, Lyme, Candida, Parasites and much more)
AP #203 for Detox 2 mins

Thurday-

Bart Quintana 30 Mins.
Bart Henslae 30 mins.
AP #203 for Detox 2 mins

Friday-

Lyme Freqs 832, 432, 2016 16 Mins each.
EBV 880 hz 20 Mins
AP #203 for Detox 2 mins

Saturday-

Bart Quintana 30 Mins.
Bart Henslae 30 mins.
AP #203 for Detox 2 mins

For anyone interested I have taken Tumeric, Ginger, Krill oil from the beginning good for inflammation and recently learned to help prevent biofilms. Hope this helps!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

faithful---

A lot depends on your case, like how long were you on antibiotics? How long were you infected before treatment? How did you do on abx? Is your bacterial load heavy or light?

How well does your body detox? Is your immune system weak, inflamed or auto? Have you suffered a lot or not?

If you've already done a lot of treatment and have knocked down a lot of pathogens, you can rife oftener. You should start slow and minimal to see how you react. If you don't react, treat harder.

PollyPolygonum

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Juli,

Thanks for taking the time to post what worked for you rifing wise and times. I stayed away from the thread for awhile but there are some great little nuggets of information in here.
I hope you still continue to post and guide and cheer others on in their recovery.

I have learned so much off lymenet that has recently helped me turn a corner. Everything from Tumeric which helped take the bart symptoms out of my eyes to important detox things like Chorella,IFR sauna,bentonite clay.Interfase Plus plus Natto was helpful also. Not to forget, anti parasitic herbs like Wormwood/Walnut complex rotated with Parastroy.
Along with bart abx and finding the right rife frequencies. Should also bring up eating correctly.

There is so much to learn from this thread and searching the history of this site.

Once again thanks to all of you that have contributed to this thread and continue to do so.

[ 06-22-2012, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: jarjar ]

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement