LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:

Is that pointless to do after doing an abx treatment and going into remission?

I didn't Rife until I had been off abx for about 6 months. I didn't even think about it taking me out of remission! EEEKKK!!! [Eek!]

I credit Rife with keeping me off abx.. that and mangosteen.

I need to get back to rifing again.. been lazy over here!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NellieK
Member # 23554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NellieK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having great success with No Rift Rife! See separate post. Yeah!
Posts: 39 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beth -- I have an EMEM machine and I use it up to 30 minutes 4 times a week. I rife for other things besides lyme (babs/bart/detox/parasites/candida, ect).

For example, when I rife for lyme I use all the numbers on the CAFL list. So it can take some time.

I thought the idea was to increase the time as you herx less.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NellieK:
Having great success with No Rift Rife! See separate post. Yeah!

Where is the separate post?

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTTaylor:
[QB] Can those of you who rife with an EMEM machine- if you have been rifing for close to a year- tell me the amount of total time you are rifing?

I used to Rife about 30 minutes every two weeks on the EMEM.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to chime in here and say that I'm feeling lot's better. I was caught up in a nasty herx that took a while to clear.

I know I still have some active bugs but my symptoms are greatly reduced since my last treatment.
I plan on rifing again tomorrow and trying to re-start the coconut oil next week.

Beth I've been rifing for about a year now. I rife 3-4 times a week also (mostly for parasites this often) Lyme about once a week sometimes going as long as 2 weeks. When I rife for Lyme it's usually between 30 and 40 minutes per session.

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lifeline
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also rife for approximately 30-45 minutes at a time about every week, sometimes 10 days apart.

Mine is an EMEM from DT, and I love it. Just like Lymetoo, I also credit my staying off abx due to rifing.

I just need to start on parasites, I think, from what I'm reading here.

This thread is excellent reading.

lifeline

Posts: 983 | From FL | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started getting a little tinnitus, just a touch on waking, which i think started after doing the Dental Foci channel #200.

Then today one ear started fading out at times during several hours, but stopped after drinking more water.

Was it because i did 3 min total on lyme today, including 2 min on 2016? Was it released mercury affecting the ears? Or was it something to do with the Dental Foci frequencies? Or was it a reaction to one minute on a Bartonella groups channel?

It seems i'm getting reactions, possibly, to all the bugs: Bart, Babs, Lyme, Candida, Dental; but the herxy feelings seem to all clear within 24 hours.

Does that seem like a correct analysis?

Thanks for insight,

----Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polly,

Most people I've spoken to herx about 24 hours after rifing...but I know according to Bryan Rosners book herx reactions are as different and varied as the people using the machines. The fact that you feel bad right after rifing THEN feel better later is still indicitive of a herx. Sounds like you may have excellent detox pathways and your body is cleaning up the mess really quick.

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im going to be really dense.. so sorry..

I am so confused about this perl and how to use. I am still told to use 5 days a week even if for 2-5 minutes a day then two days off..

wont that put Bb into cyst form even if I can handle the detox?

Are you all finding that running multiple frequencies is best later in treatment? Do you do that at all?

I can see sweeping as being beneficial and hitting many frequencies in general sound like a good idea to me... except for maybe lyme. ???

A general health frequency is recommended first. It targets organs and staph, strep... a few other things cant remember. That sounds like a good idea, but ????

I am just thrown off here.. It doesnt help to hear contradictory info. Its driving me nuts, feeling so confused.

How the heck are you all who have a perl using it? I am guessing I can create a bank with just one frequency?

I am beginning to regret the purchase. I got a great deal on a used one, but I am so confused how to proceed. Esp when support is telling me info that totally is diff from what I have been reading for the last two plus years.

Thanks so much..

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can try their method and if it is too much for you go the way most people use it.

The frequencies will not put it into cyst form, but it will eventually remove all of the Spirochete form, and then you have to wait for it to convert from cyst form into Spirochete form to kill it effectively.

That is not going to happen until you have used it for a longer time, unless you have just got off antibiotics.

The PERL is no different than any other machine, so you are not required to use it any particular way. I do not like canned methods of treatment. We all respond differently and have to make adjustments.

Take one way of using it of your choosing and see how it works for you. You have to start somewhere. Adjust based on your reaction. If it is not working well that way, try the other way.

Sometimes you just have to adapt as you go. Let us know how it goes. The right way is the way that works for you. You will find that out with experience.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secondtimearound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R62,

It may seem like it is confusing but try and relax. You have to decide how you want to treat yourself, everyone progresses differently.

The PERL manufacturer told my friend the same thing - use it 5 days and two days off.

He did this at first and then changed his plan.

He chose to make up his own frequency bank and just use that one based on the main numbers that most people have listed here.

If it were me (my opinion only) - I would make up a sweep consisting of the popular numbers listed throughout this thread and run that one.

I would also experiment with individual freqs to see if I could notice any reaction.

This is a long long process for most so hang in there and keep a documented journal to help you remember.

I agree with Dan - it should not force lyme into a cyst form.

All MY Best!

--------------------
BTW - I am NOT a medical professional - just speaking from MY own personal experience.

Posts: 266 | From Philadelphia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daphnesmom
Member # 22267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daphnesmom   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I would jump in here to say that if anyone has a rife machine they would like to sell I would be interested.

[Smile]

Posts: 79 | From Northeast US | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if the coinfection frx also treats Lyme, should that one be avoided between the 2 wks?

My sis is bringing back my Rife machine Tues. All of you have got me so excited to do it!

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have another question (I know that comes as a shock [Wink] ). What kind of things do you keep in a journal?

I had a journal of sorts, but I know it wasn't a good one. I don't think it contained enough info, but I don't want to require so much info that I don't keep it up. I am not good, at all, in keeping journals to begin with.

Thanks again,

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A journal entry should be basic and not more than a paragraph at most. You may include brief notes of symptoms which worsened (main ones), the frequencies you used, how long the duration was, and how long inbetween the present treatment and the last treatment was.

That's pretty basic, and probably a reasonable foundation to start with.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all who replied to my question about the length of time to rife as the months go by. However why is it that you should rife only every 10-14 days for lyme and you can do it a lot more often for co-infections such as babesia, bartonella and the others. That doesn't make since to me. Don't the co-infections let off toxins as well? Where is info to show this?

I am learning that some of you who can rife weekely or daily must be further into rifing and also your body detoxes quickly. Then also a person needs to learn if their body is reacting to the toxins of the dead lyme or are you reacting to just the living lyme in your system. I haven't quite figured that out yet.

Before I first started rifing I asked myself what quality of life did I have after being on antibiotics and not improving as much as I thought I should. Not much. It was scaring me more to be on antibiotics long term than to try rifing. I so wish we had a manual on rifing. At least we have Rosner's book to refer to but even with that there are so many variables that affect people differently. So I continue on.... Beth

Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R62, I had a naturopathic doc that thought I should use my Beam Ray rife everyday M-F off on weekends.

I was her first lyme patient and did I ever teach her a thing or two. Early on after coming off 3 yrs of abx there was no way I could use rife daily without killing myself.

I was a walking talking dying toxin. Had to do tons of detoxing and still do. I finally settled in at rife sessions every two weeks.

I'm able to focus on other protocols with my machine, but I still don't rife for lyme and more than once a week.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dogmom2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dogmom2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pamoisondelune, can you keep us posted on your tinnitus? I had tinnitus already(zithromax), but got a new sound in both ears when I tried a computer-based rife machine 3 weeks ago, and it hasn't faded yet.

Thanks, diana

Posts: 857 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
BTTaylor:

partial answer to your question is that lyme is one of the most toxic infections known to man. Some say second (or third) only to botulism - or antrax.

So, yes, the toxins/die-off from lyme ARE much stronger than from other tick-borne infections and, added to that, the debris from the broken up spirochetes themselves, it's just a tremendous amount for the kidneys and liver to filter out.

Still, your question about die-off from other infections- and from the killing of those - is a good one. Maybe others will have light to shine on all that.

----------
www.townsendletter.com/FebMar2006/lyme0206.htm

From the Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients, February/March 2006

BIOCHEMISTRY OF LYME DISEASE: BORRELIA BURGDORFERI SPIROCHETE / CYST

by Prof. Robert W. Bradford and Henry W. Allen

Excerpts:

. . . A discovery of great importance relating to a toxin produced by the causative agent of Lyme disease, Borrelia burgdorferi, has been linked to a similar toxin produced by the organism Clostridium botulinum (botulism). . . .

. . . The toxin from Bb belongs to a family of toxic proteins known as "zinc endoproteinases" or metalloproteases, and includes the toxin from the organism causing tetanus as well as those from many other well-known infectious diseases. . . .

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow to that Keebler..

Pam, Dan, Second... thank you!

I am very neuro lately since this fall and this is not easy to focus.

Im going to bullet point to help me sort this out.

(1) Keep a notebook

(2) Start with one frequency and see what happens or a bank of how many? Then the usual start time is a about what with a perl like device.. for a frequency or bank?? I as told 2- 5 minutes with the bank (which I am thinking means you dont get all the frequencies in the bank unless you have progammed several at 30 seconds... )

(3) Once I do a session.. wait two weeks and at least one week to see what happens since my immune system may not respond right away.. then as long as it takes for the herx to clear.

(4) I can do other settings like the General Health setting of lymph etc.. on any day, but keep the lyme 1-2 weeks apart, at least to begin with.

(5) Do you recommend rifing for other bugs in the beginning?

thank you... Robin

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Does rifing hit more than abx? Does one session of rifing equal a week of abx for example..

I have been on a pulsed protocol (for only two months) with omnicef and biaxin on MWF for three weeks and one week off.

This second month, I had to stop at two weeks on.. my head was so stuffed literally, sinuses and neuro symptoms very bad.. which have cleared a good deal since off this week.

This technique sounds like rifing only we are putting some bugs into cyst form. But you are not allowing the bugs to encyst so that you are symptom free.. I am herxing the weeks I am on even on my off days. There are no clear days like when I was on ceftin for a lower respiratory infection and one day felt like I was almost normal.

How do you have good days when rifing.. if the bugs never encyst as much as they will on long term abx.. then how do you have good days?

secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secondtimearound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok lets try this another way:)

Here are the frequencies I used the first time and the second time I was sick:

21,27,306,432,612,800,918,4200,5,000 and 10,000 -these were all I used for lyme and detox.

I used 832 for bart and 76,570,1584, for babs.(not sure that I even had these but it felt like it) I did have ehrliciosis but doxy wiped that out.

I started out just doing a couple at a time and keeping notes - real simple ones like MB suggested.

I did not go slow the first time I was sick and really hurt myself because I did not know how to detox properly and my body couldn't detox that fast anyway. That is why everyone suggests 1,2 or for some, 3 weeks in between treatments.

"How do you have good days when rifing.. if the bugs never encyst as much as they will on long term abx.. then how do you have good days?"

It's kind of rough in the beginning especially for someone not on meds (My doc stopped all meds so I had no choice). I use to rife - feel like crap (neuro and fatique) and around the third or fourth day I would be crying like a baby - I honestly couldn't stop it but I always felt a little better because it felt like my head cleared out a little.

I'd wait a couple more days and do it all over again. The first 3-4 months it seemed like I was in a constant herx.

When I went back to work I tried to time it as best I could because I didn't want to be crying on the construction sites - I got pretty lucky that way.

"Does rifing hit more than abx? Does one session of rifing equal a week of abx for example.."

For me - I herxed REALLY bad on flagyl and zithromax and pretty good on doxy. My herxes with the meds were almost identical to the ones I got while rifing. Totally worn out and then an emotional wreck around the 3rd or 4th day.

The new bite I just had in October I rifed 2 times a week and added in some meds and herbs but I felt that I had a low bacterial load. It still took me until Christmas to feel close to 100%

All My Best!

--------------------
BTW - I am NOT a medical professional - just speaking from MY own personal experience.

Posts: 266 | From Philadelphia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I am calming down a little here. Thank you, second.

I think I must have gotten the impression the perl works differently and am getting from Dan it does not.. same concept and will go with the slow and paced. It threw me with the 5 day deal.

What do you all think of running the General Health bank (before addressing lyme) for a few weeks 5 days on 2 off. It supposedly acts as a test for detox reactions (for one) and balances body systems.

(this has been recommended for the perl before lyme treatment)

It seems like a bit much to me, but I dont really know...

It addresses the following:

ecoli, herpes, staph, strep, candida, fibromyalgia, muscles, tremors, kidney, skin lymph, chronic fatigue, blood, nerve disorders, liver issues, digestion issues, autoimmune issues, cold and flu, parasites, fungus and mold.

I can see addressing body systems, detox organs, but the pathogens all at once as well?

[ 01-30-2010, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: R62 ]

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

How can one frequency do all this?

120 - Anal_itching, Arthritis_1, Arthritis_general, Arthritis_1, Asthma_2, Backache_and_spasms_1, Bed_wetting, Bone_spurs, Cancer, Cancer_breast, Cancer_general_1, Cancer_maintenance_secondary, Candida, Chronic_fatigue_syndrome, Cold_3, Complete_early_crane, Complete_early_rife, Dental_infection_2, Diverticulitis_acute, Eczema, Emphysema, Emphysema_comp, Fatigue_general, Fibromyalgia, Fibromyalgia_1, Fibromyalgia_2, Fibromyalgia_TR, General_antiseptic, General_demo, General_prog_Blaster5, Immune_system_stimulation, Kidney_stimulation_TR, Moles, Morgellons_disease_TR, Multiple_sclerosis_4, Multiple_sclerosis_6, Muscle_tonic, Muscles_to_relax, Myositis, Parasites_enterobiasis, Parasites_filariose, Parasites_general_1, Parasites_general_2, Parasites_general_comprehensive, Parasites_general_short_set, Parasites_roundworms_comp, Parasites_roundworms_general, Rabies, Rhinitis, Ringworm, Sinusitis_1, Sleeping_sickness, Sore_throat_comp, Tetanus, Throat_tickle_chronic, Warts_plantar

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R62 -- In the beginning of your rife 'journey' it will be a slow process b/c you are trying to figure out what frequencies work for you.

For example: Last week I ran the syphilis numbers and got no reaction. Then I waited two days and ran 72 & 120 for parasites and was knocked over.

So I marked that in my journal that these parasite numbers will be in my weekly rotation. Then today I ran the Malaria frequencies and herxed right away with those. So those will be added to my weekly rife schedule. When I am done herxing from today, I will try out the EBV numbers, and so on.

It is a slow process, but IMO you need to run the sets of frequenices separately at first to see how your body reacts. You don't want to run a bunch of different frequency sets and have a reaction and not know which of the sets caused the herx. you would be wasting your time.

My journal consists of the date, frequency numbers, duration of each frequency and reaction (herx) when it started and how long herx lasted.

Once you start to rife enough, you will begin to listen to your body and know when it is alright to rife again.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

One frequency probably does not do all that is claimed. All of these frequencies come from various sources. Some reliable, some not.

I just assume that a frequency has a chance of doing as it is supposed to. Until I get a measurable result, I kind of expect it will not work.

But some of the Lyme frequencies do work, and I can measure and repeat that result.

Dan

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

R62,

Asummers just gave you excellent advice. Start with one or two freq. at a time and document what kind of reaction you had - that's the smartest way to go.

Change of subject: I rifed again yesterday and tried 72 and 120 for the first time ever (I only used these 2 freq) and ran them for 6 minutes each.

OUCH. I had a knarly herx today. Just very achey and toxic feeling. I've downed over a gallon of water since and it's starting to ease off. I'm excited that I had such a good reaction and will definitely be using these 2 again.

--------------------

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

One frequency.. 612. OK. Thank you.

One more thing to grind out.. so sorry..I was told to start with the General Healing bank as I mentioned above. This is not a lyme bank, rather it hits a bunch of bugs and targets organs for support. Does this make sense to you all to hit these bugs first? I can see targeting organs for detox and support as a general cleansing, supportive thing before starting a protocol, but this seems a bit much and for over and hour for 5 days in a row:

It addresses the following:

ecoli, herpes, staph, strep, candida, fibromyalgia, muscles, tremors, kidney, skin lymph, chronic fatigue, blood, nerve disorders, liver issues, digestion issues, autoimmune issues, cold and flu, parasites, fungus and mold.

Can lyme folks do this kind of bank esp for that long and consequtively and survive?

(promise not to continually be posting like this.. extremely cold feet here)

Robin

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The conditions mentioned in the general healing bank are quite common infections. I do not think it would hurt to try it out. Quite often you can tell if something is being hit. I had a reaction to Strep that was quite obvious, although it was not causing me any problem that I know of.

I have run hundreds of different frequencies for various pathogens, and have only had a reaction to a couple of them. While you do not always feel an effective frequency, if you do feel it, you can be pretty sure you are hitting something.

A person just does not normally feel any frequency in these ranges.

Start out with a minute or less with any frequency and work up. It is just a general rule if you have Lyme.

I prefer to do things very deliberately and methodically. I run frequencies for one pathogen at a time. Then I have a better chance of determining if it is something I have, and if the frequency for that pathogen actually works.

The DNA XMRV frequencies had a very obvious effect on myself. I ran them the first time and had sore intestines after.

Later runs of the same frequencies produced the same effect, but to a lesser degree. Eventually I could not feel it at all.

My adult son had the same reaction, my daughter had no reaction, my wife developed Shingles from the frequencies.

If I would have been running multiple frequencies for various pathogens, I would not have had a clear picture of what I was hitting, or what caused the effects of the treatment.

In the end, I still do not know if the frequencies helped me in any way, but I am pretty sure I had XMRV and also my son. I am pretty sure my wife and daughter did not have it. My wife has Lyme, so as far as I can tell, XMRV is not playing a role in her disease.

Dan

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

I thought only syphilis and Lyme could make you herx literally? If that is so, what are the other symptoms from cleansing, detoxing,...?

I found it hard to figure out what frx might have been helping me, because I only had one obvious herx. It was the 1st time I rifed and I only did it 30 secs.

But since I had herxed terribly on doxy. and a good bit with salt/C it made me nervous. Now, that I am on abx and find I have very mild or no herx, but continue to improve I won't get so nervous about not herxing with rifing.

So, the problem is it will be hard to gauge feeling better with one frx and in such a short time, and so ironing down frx. Any suggestions?

Ok, now I want to see if I got this straight. I should rife for Lyme every 1 or 2 wks, but in between I can rife for anything else and I can cleanse at any time?

Dan, when you say one frx how often do you run it (every day, every other day,...)? When do you stop running it? I imagine when you don't have a response any longer.

liz

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've graduated to using the Amplifier now.

Today i did 7 min total including 612 ,2016, and 464, 1 min each, also 3 min on Bartonella groups (which i had no obvious symptoms of), and 1 minute on Filarial worms group (tick borne). I did the Filarial worms yesterday too. My guts are a lot better, mabybe because of this.

Now i'm feeling the current or reaction to the current only on the scalp at the top of the head.
My reactions have changed so fast! First on the forehead only, then in the head only and not the forehead, now only on the top of the scalp.

Why?? what does that mean? I wish Selma were here--- she always had an explanation, an interpretation.

One day i zapped only on Candida frx and put the foot plates on my abdomen, and felt nothing at all in the head.

My PLAN is to gradually go OFF ANTIBIOTICS.

Does this plan look good? I'll start by skipping the abx every other day, but rifing on 612 and 2016 every day. That way any bugs that come out of cysts in 24 hours will get zapped; the purpose of the abx being not to kill bugs, but to keep the lyme in their cysts.

Then i'll skip the abx for 2 days, then for 3 days, while rifing on 612 and 2016 every day, to catch any early-emerging spirochetes; and so forth for longer and longer intervals. The purpose of this is so i don't get swarmed with 10,000 emerging cysts all at once; to pick them off little by little.

Does this jive with lyme biology? i should review that first.

I have no idea how many cysts i have, since i took GSE Grapefruit Seed Extract 3 times a day for 2 or 3 years, but never took Flagyl or Tindamax.

dogmom, i didn't get any more tinnitus, sorry.

I had a slew of eye and ear pains last two days; now i feel good today, herx hasn't started yet today.

Eye pains can be from lyme, babs, or bart. I don't know if it was a herx or what. I've had that before, it's not new, a whole series of eye pains over a couple of days. What does it mean? I wish some magician could analyze for me, what the eye pains are; i was on abx that day, so the lyme would be in its cysts, wouldn't it?

---Polly Polygonum
----or Nilufar Knotweed

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

The general health setting has so many frequencies that it is impossible to do it for just a few seconds. In fact they say if you have to stop, make sure to continue and complete within 4 hours.

I cannot imagine using a machine as long as the protocols call for. You'd be sitting in front of a rife machine all day.

Unfortunately the progen frequency generator does not scan frequencies simultaneously. You hve to purchase more progens to hook up and run together.

Dan and all, have you found the need to run simultaneous freqencies as the GB4000 does?

I am thinking not.. it looks like most of you hit a handful at most and consecutively not simultaneously (?) and run for 30 minutes or so at most and you work up to that?

The detox support settings can cause a "herx" like feeling because you are moving toxins out, I am assuming?

Do regular support settings like liver or lymph cause a "herx" like reaction?

When you run a supportive of detox frequency, do you also start with seconds of time.. how do you gauge that.. also other pathogens that do not cause herx reactions.. how do you gauge time?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

A herx and a Cytokine reaction are hard to distinguish from each other. The first is a reaction from an actual toxic substance and the second is an immune system response to a pathogen. The symptoms are very similar.

I run frequencies every day when trying to eliminate a pathogen. Since I do not have Lyme, that is not a problem. I usually run each frequency for five minutes, but I have run them much longer, if I have time. For non Lyme frequencies, five minutes is a good starting point.

I do wait until I no longer have a response, but that does not really mean it is completely gone, so I will run it on occasion, just to be sure.

I used to run eight frequencies at once, but now that I have isolated specific frequencies that do the job, I only use a handful of frequencies.

Running eight at a time did work, but each frequency only has one eighth of the power of running one single frequency.

I will run eight at a time when treating the Flu or something with a huge number of frequencies. Since you do not know which strain or the specific frequency that will work. I also run the GB-4000 in Channel Sweep Mode to sweep all of the frequencies at the same time.

Dan

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I think I may be getting it. Thank you.

There is only so much power. If you run simultaneous frequencies, you are sharing the power between the frequencies.

This is fine for dealing with certain infections or organ support, detox and esp like a flu when you dont know which frequencies will work and dont want to sit in front of a rife machine all day running sequential frequencies.

For lyme and company (Or just lyme?), we want to use full power so one frequency at a time and select out the frequencies we need, which we can create a personalized bank for.

How do you use the organ support, detox frequencies.. 5 minutes to start and possibly per treatment as a general rule unless treating lyme and does that include co infections?

Are there any co-infections frequencies that also need to be started with less then 5 min?

The GB sounds very handy.

Thanks so much..

Robin

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

How do you all rife with family members in the same house.. room.. esp with a device that has a range that might cover half or more of your house?

I'm thinking we all get exposed from the beginning and work up together or I have to find some time alone in one corner of the house and make them stay at the other end, which is not going to be easy around here.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan-- Thank you so much for revealing that each frequency in a simultaneous group of 8 frequencies
gets only 1/8 power!!! That's the first time i ever heard that!! i feel a bit gypped. Did i miss that in the manual somewhere?

Is that information found in the books by Brian Rosner and Nenah Sylver? should i buy the books ?

------

I didn't get ANY Herx from 7 min rifing yesterday, so i did 31 min today.

Thank you for the information---

---Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I learned that from the designer of the GB. It also has been discussed on the Rife Forum.

I do not remember it being in Brian's book, but it has been a while since I read it.

Even at the lower power level, it seems to work OK, but it is something to be aware of for tough bacteria like Lyme.

Brian's book is good as an introduction to Lyme disease and the various treatments used. I think it is worth while for anyone new to Lyme Disease.

I am still reading Nenah's book. It has a great deal of information on all kinds of subjects, and I have learned a lot.

It is a one of a kind book, and really is probably the best book on medicine from the alternative point of view, I have ever read.

I am glad I bought it, and have not been disappointed in any of it so far.

It is expensive, but you just are not going to get much of this information from anywhere else. It has an amazing amount of information.

Dan

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also like Sylver's book. Expensive as hell, but worth it for any serious Rifer. It is also where I learned about the DNA frequencies like you did.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

My plan is working perfectly! Significant treatment capability!

NO ANTIBIOTICS Sunday or Monday. I rifed 31 minutes Monday a.m. early. By Monday afternoon the pressure in my head was building up, continuing through evening.

(Pressure build-up is the usual symptom i feel upon stopping abx, and it starts in a day or two. I've done this in the past, and the pressure continues to worsen, till after a few days or a week, i really can't stand it.)

Another symptom was a fluttery feeling in the chest, but the pulse was normal.

The pressure build-up told me that the lyme (or other??) was coming out of cysts. If they are live and loose, i'm not going to let them grow and multiply! So i decided to rife again Monday evening, even though i haven't heard of rifing twice in one day. I agree with Dan, not liking canned treatments. The bugs are out, vulnerable, kill them!

I intended to rife maybe 5 min each on 612 and 2016. As soon as my head felt the 612, it said, "yes! yes!"; it felt like the right current is hitting the right target. The pressure began subsiding; i got relief while rifing. My head told me that 2 minutes was enough on each frx. The pressure was relieved and gone during rifing. Afterwards my head and also eyes felt greatly relieved. They felt good.

But the fluttery chest feeling did not subside. It was scary thinking of loose spirochetes around my heart. So i decided to take an antibiotics dose to either kill them or send them back to cysts, because I already had enough future toxins and herxing coming to deal with in the next day or two or three. I didn't want to continue treating active bugs, since i had just treated enough bugs for now.

So i took abx, and went to bed. For the next hour i felt the fluttery feelings, which in bed i recognized as the "invisible tremors" or fasciculations. That's a scary or unpleasant lyme symptom. One hour after taking abx, this feeling stopped.

The SIGNIFICANCE is that i can TREAT MYSELF in REAL TIME. I can FEEL the attacking SYMPTOMS, I can TREAT them IMMEDIATELY, I can FEEL IMMEDIATE RESPONSE, and i can FEEL when to STOP.

I KNOW what's happening and can TREAT IMMEDIATELY. That was the great advantage Selma had in her self-treatments. I can't identify the pathogen as much as Selma did, though.

People say lyme is slow-growing! So why do i feel something growing after a day and a half? This is consistent with me; over years, it's always been like that. People say that if you relapse fast, it's bartonella. But other doctors say that lyme can come out of cysts very fast; so it's a dispute about facts.

This is a variety of off-and-on pulsing, except i get to choose the timing! One LLMD forced me to go off abx for 2 weeks at a time, to follow the schedule of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. But i felt terrible and very resentful, when i could feel the bugs coming out in 24 hours and making me worse, and i'm supposed to follow the RULE based on inaccurate (?) FACTS, and just suffer for 2 weeks because it's a STANDARD, "canned" treatment not adjusting to my symptoms.

So my treatment schedule worked and i plan to repeat it--- when i FEEL head pressure building up, rife; then deal with herxes in the next few days.

---Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

[ 02-02-2010, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have never used any organ support or detoxing frequencies. I just could not quite grasp how anyone could have determined a frequency for organ support.

We really never needed to focus on detox much. The couple of times we did, it was using Burbur.

I do think detox can be a very big obstacle for some people, preventing them from improving.

I would think the frequencies that stimulate the Lymph Gland's would be beneficial, but I have never used them. Some electrotherapy devices focus on just stimulating the Lymphatic system, so it may be fairly important to those who do not detox well.

As with most everything with this type of treatment, the user will have to determine what works for them and what does not.

Dan

daphnesmom
Member # 22267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daphnesmom   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone been using Rife, who has has EBV? I am wondering if there is any negative or positive effect.
Posts: 79 | From Northeast US | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting experience on detox and organ support for me.

I have had several bad days in a row. I just felt so toxic, achey, exhausted and bad headaches. I had thought maybe it was just from rifampin I had started about 4 weeks ago?

Yesterday I couldn't handle feeling crappy anymore and turned to my rife machine. I ran 10,000 for 5 minutes and followed up with 465 for 5 minutes.

Spent the evening in toxic h#ll, mind and body were exhausted last night so I went to bed early. Bed early and up early has been a new experience since starting rifampin.

About 30 minutes after awakening this morning my stomach was cramping so bad. Yes, after the body function.....I felt like a different woman. The obvisious result was the horrible toxic BM. How embarassing, but true.

I completely felt relieved, energized and so different today. So the detox freq got something moved out.

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liesandmorelies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesandmorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is such a long thread and I apologize as I am sure it's probably here...

But has anyone here ever done about one year of abx( a long course) and then stopped for about a year and then the symptoms start to creep back and then you decided to use rife(instead of abx) and has the rifing helped?

Have the results using rife been better than any other results that you noticed while on or after using the abx?

Has it been noticeably better than when you used the abx???

I am considering buying a rife machine, but have used abx first.

--------------------
aka: Lyme Warrior

In order to do "real" science, you have to have a "real" conversation with nature.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History!

"Just Demand your Rights"

Posts: 869 | From nor - cal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Polly -- just read your last post. Really interesting! Good for you, that you are listening to your body.

You have given me some ideas about when to rife. For example after taking certain abx or after a rife session to do a coffee enema.

Thanks and I look forward to your next posts.

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Daphnesmom -- My titers for EBV are very high. And fatigue is my worst symptom.

I have noticed that there are EBV frequencies, but I haven't gotten around to trying them out yet.

I do know there are DNA frequencies for XMRV -- which some say is the cause of CFS. I was going to try them out this month.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Last night, 612 for 20 seconds plus a few to turn off the machine.

This afternoon, severe breathlessness.. i hate it when its in my lungs, tachy... low grade fever. Had to stop my myers IV because symptoms were either triggered by it or just the herx symptoms.

Anyone herx where you feel breathless and have tachtycardia? Lost all color in my face for hours.

Also noticed my blood was very dark.. the man across from me had this beautiful cherry red blood.. mine slow and dark. Came home and took serraptase since it helps with lungs as well as blood.

I do take 2 nattokinase or serraptase a day, but thinking when toxins are out, the blood might need more enzyme support?

Thick blood causes breathlessness? I prefer the flu like herxes. This is pressure in my chest and feelin pretty ucky.

Any ideas what to do? Sound like a herx?

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the great info.. Out of town for a good long week and will be re reading them

I have not seen any information from Blue on any start or progress or reports on experience. Blue have you started??

I am off all IV now as of 6 days ago.... I am taking this weeek to calm my body and let things settle and heal. After the hospital visit and treatments and taking out a port and now picc, my body is a big exausted as you might imagine.

Good news is I am tired but do not feel so sick and ill like I used to. I have cleared a lot of infection out of me. I now am focused on how to get my overall fatigue and pain to follow. I have bot still but I can sense that those will take longer to leave. I have windows and days where it better than in a long time. If I had not ended up in the hospital I think I would have progressed more by now. Also that H1N1 flu I got back in Nov.

I did a rife session last week and after that blood infection the rifing experience has been a bit painful. Looking forward to moving beyond that.

I definately think the detox programs work. They work for me. I am suprised that people like dan not only do not use it or them but do not seem to believe or see how they could.

For me rife is a much bigger picture than just killing bugs, Our bodies are all made up of energy and our organs are part of that. I believe We all work best at a certain energy or frequency or harmonic or whatever... I think f it makes a lot of sense that you can affect certain areas of the body with the rife. Think of accupuncture and the chi energy and how the Flow of energy keeps organs healthy and moving and working well. Ever had a accupuncture treatment where you feel your stomach and digestion start to move dramatically during or after. The energy can get stagnant. I so hugely think that rife has helped me so far just as much with detox and energy flow ... as it does with affecting the bugs I have. As a matter of fact i think moreso and that is what motivates me to keep using it.
While herxing too on any modality including rife. The rife helps so much.
My rife has the ray tubes and I heard recently from a professional how much that is better than just a rife with just electrodes ... (feet and hand plates and holders). Also that direct contact of the tubes and completing the curcuit is better than sitting in front of the stand along plasma machines and devices...

Food For Thought.

Glad to see this thread thriving and growing and great experiences and details of all of you help so many. No thread like this have I see online really and not on lymenet.
Great Work..

I love it.

How are the 72 120 numbers going for those using them? Those protozoans are not to be ingored IMO

Blessings...
And Love and Light and Healing Energy To All

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Question. How do you tell a herx?

The symptoms I had: breathlessness; a low grade fever that would vascilate back and forth 99.1 highest, but I run low around 97.9- low 98s regularly; slight achyness, feelign unstable physically..

Fever gone in hours and went to bed with the heaviness in the chest. Achyness, which was not as stong as some herxes I have had, also gone within hours?

If a herx.. what does this mean?

I did take extra serraptase (in hopes to thin the blood.. wondering if thick toxic blood can be a cause of breathlessness).

This also started or seemed to start when I was getting my myers cocktail. I have had in the past shakiness and light headededness from myers in the past but not a low grade fever..???

It doesnt add up caused by myers or rife.

Thank you for any insights.

Spring.. I have a KMT that uses electrodes and it has settings for the ANS, meridian balance.. others. There are other machines out there that also address harmonizing the body, right? So seems possible.. ?? The KMT and LEDs are said to help raise ATP as well.. not sure how with the KMT, electrical stimulation?

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Spring, your mailbox is full!
D Bergy
Member # 9984

A fever can mean that now that some Lyme was damaged or killed, the immune system can now see the bacteria and is responding. There also are so many possible co-infections that it is impossible to say anything for sure, until you have eliminated most of them.

I have accidentally run into information on Tachycardia and quite a few people are saying either Magnesium or Potassium seems to either improve this condition or eliminate it entirely. But, these are not Lyme patients so there may be a difference.

I do not use detox frequencies, mostly because we have not needed them. I do not know that they do not work, or that they do work. I have not tried them to any degree. I am relying on your experiences to shed light on that.

What I am most skeptical of is Organ Balancing frequencies. First of all, what does that mean? And how would you measure if your organs are balanced or not? What are the symptoms of unbalanced organs?

As I said before, I am a natural skeptic. I do not rule anything out, but I do need some kind of reasonable way to measure if something works or not. Conveniently, I have no way to even define organ balancing, much less test to see if it can balance organs.

If someone can inform me on what this means and how it is defined, maybe it can be cleared up. Like I also have said, I do not know everything, and never will. But I will always be skeptical, if I have no possible way to test something.

Dan

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Dan, I'm really appreciate that you are skeptical, methodical and go by results. I am skeptical and have not had the nerve to try (rifing) until now, and still I am very nervous.

I did not see a diff using the KMT when using the lymph setting. I have noticed a diff from either B12 and or magnesium, glutathione with B12 shots, nasal glut, meyer's IV.

I don't understand how "they" have come up with any of the frequencies for anything beyond what Doug tested with his microscope and the more historical frequencies that were actually seen.

How did the rest of the frequencies, pathogen or detox support, etc come about?

Who "regulates" that?

Same for the DNA frequencies.

What if you rife, disable bugs then feel herxy but dont really kill off enough to make a difference? If that is possible, then you cant really judge progress by herxing (unless you get slammed, I guess).. ??

My concern is that my immune system cannot finish them off. What do you all do for that?

Robin

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think a functioning immune system is vitally important to any Lyme treatment. I still believe that the immune system does most of the work in eliminating slightly damaged bacteria. I do not think most of it just blows up. People will Herx in a matter of hours if that does happen.

I do not know how you go about building up your immune system, because I never had to deal with it. Low Dose Naltrexone is what i use to make my own immune system work more normally, and that is one option. I do think proper nutrition is important and lots of minerals, but beyond that, I do not know.

The frequencies are reported by people who have a lot of experience treating with frequencies. Of course the more people that report a given frequency for a condition, the more credibility it has. There are a few doctors that use this treatment, and they do report what has worked for them. Brian McInturf keeps the CAFL list and I am not sure what criteria he uses.

The CAFL list 676 Hz for H-Pylori and it has an asterisk by it. This means it has been used by many people for resolving this infection, including myself. It has credibility because it has been done repeatedly by different people.

I worry about people that have had Lyme for many years, and the ability to gain on the reproduction rate. I am concerned that it may be very difficult to get ahead of the curve in that situation. In that case in particular, it may be better to use antibiotics to kill as much as you can, and hopefully attenuate some of it to slow reproduction. And then try kill the rest off by other means.

That is just speculation, but a person can only take so much die off at a time, and there are plenty of examples of people who can't seem to get better no matter what treatment they use. These are the people I am worried about, because until that problem is resolved, they are not going to improve.

We need to figure out how to go about correcting that situation and what can help. Maybe the detox frequencies can do the job, but we do not know at this time.

Even a person who is in relatively good physical condition can pretty much count on six months of suffering before the frequency treatments bring some noticeable improvement.

The DNA frequencies are based on mathematical calculation based on the DNA sequencing of a pathogen, and the space between the genetic material. It is quite precise, and has worked often enough that I believe they are accurate.

Accurate just means that the DNA frequencies do impact the organism, but does not mean it will always damage it enough to eliminate it. I think it depends on the organism and the form it is in.

On the plus side, I am learning much more now, than prior to this thread. I am glad that others are reporting their results. Good or bad.

Dan

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thank you, Dan. This is very helpful.

I am either herxing again tonight two days after treatment or flaring in the PM with a slight fever.

Its a little scary, actually. Its in my lungs, chest, upper back, neck, some head... ears even.. stuffy. Feel like I could pass out at times. I miss herxes (if thats what this is) that "just" feel like the flu.

I rifed in the PM and two days following have been achey and running a low grade fever in the two consequtive PMs (just 99ish but thats higher for me since I dont run a normal temp).

This is my second year after diagnosis. I was fucntional when diagnosed. Did OK for a year on abx and mepron for 6 months, followed by a busted gut and salt c for a summer. Then following that downhill to today.

I started a pulsed abx protocol 2 months ago based on Dr Js (NC now in DC) protocol. ABX MWF three weeks and one week off. I am wondering if I should continue that for a while. He has used this protocol for the last 3 years exclusively and it is modeled after his work with HIV patients. The pulsing helps the immune system plus takes into account the slow growth rate for Bb as well as the cyst form.

I had to take the third week off this second month because of inflammation in sinuses and brain.. that did go down in a week.. Due back on Monday and debating whether to do the pulsed protocol only for a while longer, rife or do both.

It does sound a bit like rifing, doesnt it?

I also wonder about following the rife session with silver or herb or abx. It would have to be pulsed. Rife then antimicrobial then off time to bring cysts back out.. ??

D Bergy
Member # 9984

We did try pulsing with Cumanda, Samento and Rife, early on, but it did not seem to work too good for us. I ended up just using Frequency treatments.

I had no clue what I was doing then, so that could have been the problem.

The sinus frequencies have drained my wife's sinuses on more than one occasion. I also remember one time it did not work. You reminded me that this was a problem at one time.

Yeah, the results of both treatments sound similar, and really they should if both are doing something.

I have never used Silver, because I do not like its ability to kill all bacteria, good or bad. And I am not sure if it ever leaves the body, but I am no expert on it.

Do what your gut tells you is right. If it does not work, rethink it. It is not whether you make a mistake, everyone does. Use the mistakes to refine your treatment.

You are early into this, and you have better days ahead.

You will get there. You are determined, and that gives you the edge.

Dan

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this might be helpful to some- I dont know much about it- Someone sent it to me... just sharing

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/dp/human.shtml

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I'm rifing routinely now.

Thurs---29 min rife, herxish cleared after 32 hours
(i call it herxish because it's not too severe. All day Fri i'm wondering if it's herx or actively worse. By Fri eve i decided i was getting worse. But, gradually better, clear by Sat a.m. waking)

Sat--- 17 min rife, not much herxish . Rife was cut short because of sleepy, too late at night, knew i needed a longer session, so not much herx reaction.

Sun--- 27 min rife occuring 19 hours after previous session. Not much herxish yet. Stopped because brain felt warm full of plenty of radio waves, didn't want any more.

Consistent reactions, every time---

612 always feels happy, good, clears out my head.

Bartonella groups (CAFL list) always feels beneficial--- but i never tested positive for Bart, never treated for it, didn't have the obvious symptoms. I have wondered or suspected a couple of minor symptoms.

Babesia groups never gives me any feeling that it's doing anything. Yet i responded excellently to Mepron/Zith, twice,; i had what i thought were mild Babs symptoms; but tested negative for Babs three times.

So it's just a boring, standard, routine treatment mostly every day or so. My head gets warm and woozy and can't take more than a 30 min session.

I WENT OFF ANTIBIOTICS, for the time being at least, because the rifeing seems to be adequate treatment and i don't seem to need abx, for now at least. I just don't feel any need to take them.

Which is a MOMENTOUS MILESTONE for me after 5 1/2 years on abx!!!!!

I'm still on herbals though, what a pain, LOTS of herbs to take, and my gut candida isn't in good condition. Rifing for candida isn't working, probably because i don't put the plates on my abdomen where it counts.

----Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

liesandmorelies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesandmorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ have you thought about putting the plates on your abdomen or is it just too much of a pain.

How long have you been rifing regularly now? Thx!

--------------------
aka: Lyme Warrior

In order to do "real" science, you have to have a "real" conversation with nature.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History!

"Just Demand your Rights"

Posts: 869 | From nor - cal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

R62 -- In regards to your 'sticky blood' comment. Have you ever been tested for hypocoagulation problems? Dr. C in MO, my old Dr, states that 90% of lyme patients test positive for this.

I was tested for it and did test positive. I took Heprain for 7 months. I am now on a natural blood thinner.

He states that treating the thick blood actually helps improve peoples pain and fatigue.

Also, in regards to your questions about your herx -- to me it sounds like a herx, but we all experience them differently.

I can relate to the heavy feeling in the chest, but I more relate this to my breathing & lungs. I think these bugs are hiding in there for me.

Well I am off for a rife session, I will post my schedule at the end of the week.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin.. I should have room in my Mailbox now. if you would like to PM me still.
: )

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

A note that i forgot to mention and just posted on the Fry bug thread.

I was told and I do do this as well.

I do any biofilm treatments I choose and respond to and then Rife about one hour after I take that treatment.

I did this with ABX treatment as well and was told that this works with Rife as well. Even though your not "supposed" to have to worry about biofilms with rife. I have read it and heard of this and ... well I do use it. I did not notice the huge difference as I did with abx. But I do notice it does help and provokes a bigger and different herx.

ALso it works most and best when I am rifing for protozoans.

Something to try out?

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thanks, Dan for always being so helpful.

asummers... I probably should. Have had a fibrinogen test, but not the same. Good to hear you did well on heparin. Motivation for me to get tested. Thank you. I was wondering if they are in my lungs & sinuses and hoping this is die off. It is interesting that omnicef caused such a sever sinus inflammation that I had to go off of it early (on the pulsed protocol) and it is used for respiratory infections in addition to lyme. So hopefully hitting same thing with rife as with abx. It is yes breathing and lungs.

Is that the Hemex test?

Thanks, Spring.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I know there are frequencies for "Sticky Blood".

I also know that more than one person has looked under the microscope and verified that they work.

I cannot find these frequencies, but if anyone runs across them, please post them here.

I never thought to use them before, but this thread has brought up conditions that I do not normally think about.

Thanks for the discussion.

Dan

map1131
Member # 2022

Dan, I was looking through all my rife books and lists and didn't see anything on "sticky blood", hypocog or anything close.

I did notice something interesting hemobartinella felis. Freqs 603 & 957. I'm looking for freqs for myself and bart or BLO. History of + testing for coagulation.

Anyone familiar with hemobarinella felis?

Pam

--------------------

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

R62--- Yes, you really should test for hypercoagulation!

My LLMD required that people have the "coagulation panel" blood test before going on any IV, because people who have genes for blood clots, like me and Tracy9, can't have PICC lines.

Ever since that test, i've been taking nattokinase, and am very happy with it. First i spent time reading a blood clot forum. There are more details, i;ve posted before.

I take high dose nattokinase, 10,000 FU's 3x/day w meals (that's (5) 100-mg pills per meal), plus smaller amounts on empty stomach once or twice; plus additional if symtpoms signal that i need more.

(Wrong thread, sorry to put it here)

---Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

springshowers
Member # 19863

Here are some blood numbers I found online as possible options on the blood subject?

CAFL v2009-04-4 � CAFL ASSOCIATION 2009

Blood Coagulation Disorders Cure: 35hz, 525hz, 675hz, 1.00Khz, 1.25Khz, 3.75Khz, 7.75Khz, 10.00Khz, 30.00Khz, 47.50,

Stimulate Normalized Blood Circulation 337 Hz
Stimulate Increased Blood Flow / Circulation 17 Hz

Red Blood Cell Production
Anemia is characterized by an insufficient number of red blood cells (RBCs). RBCs carry oxygen from the lungs to tissues throughout the body. All cells require oxygen to function.

Red blood cells originate in bone marrow as erythroblasts (a "blast" is a primitive cell that develops into a mature cell). Hemoglobin (Hb), a protein that binds to oxygen, is the main component of red blood cells. Once RBCs become filled with hemoglobin they enter the bloodstream as erythrocytes. Healthy hemoglobin holds the oxygen molecules with a precise degree of force. If it binds oxygen molecules in the lungs too loosely, it cannot hold onto them and carry them away. If it binds them too tightly, it cannot release them to tissues.

Red blood cell production is stimulated by the hormone erythropoietin (EPO), which is produced in the kidneys. If the kidneys fail to produce adequate EPO, anemia develops

Normalize Red Blood Cell Production 1524 Hz

White Blood Cell
White blood cells (also called leukocytes, pronounced: loo-kuh-sytes) are a key part of the body's system for defending itself against infection. They can move in and out of the bloodstream to reach affected tissues. The blood contains far fewer white blood cells than red cells, although the body can increase production of white blood cells to fight infection. There are several types of white blood cells, and their life spans vary from a few days to months. New cells are constantly being formed in the bone marrow.

Normalize White Blood Cell Production 1434 Hz

Found on this site along with some other frequencies collected
http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter232/index.htm

map1131
Member # 2022

Questions???

Hypocoag would be the sticky, thick blood. Hypercoag is thin blood? Those with vector borne illnesses, don't they tend to be hypocoag?

I don't believe I ever seen anyone post about hypercoag.

Pam

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Hyper coagulation is thick blood, Hypo coagulation is thin, non clotting blood.

Just for clarification.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Liesandmorelies---

Sorry i didn't write clearly! Certainly i should put the plates on my abdomen for candida rifing and plan to do so, just haven't got around to it.

I've been rifing for about a month.

----Polly Polygonum
---or Nilufar Knotweed

bugabooboo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bugabooboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using the EMEM5a from DT for almost 5 years. I still herx.

I got to a place where I could not take ATBs or much else really.

I feel much better than when I started but still have sx.

Bug

--------------------
Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only He can see....Corrie Ten Boom

Posts: 343 | From Northcentral Iowa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Thanks Dan. I can't image me having something a** backwards or forgetting what I used to know? lol

Pam

--------------------

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Wow! I didn't know that about not being allowed to have a picc line. I have FVL, so I am glad I couldn't afford IV's.

liz

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

I'm re-evaluating the possibilities. It's a long complicated process deciding how to proceed with such a long term agenda.

I'm considering starting Tetracycline again, which always increases my health by 5-10%. Given I have almost 10 years of experience with this specific drug, and that it's cheap, I can discern results achieved using the Rife machine against the drug.

I'm very sick now, so If I attempt to Rife, chances are it may be too difficult. If I make a transition from the Tetracycline -- overlapping -- onto Rife, I can possibly avoid some needless suffering while still making adequate progress.

Dan, given I have the EMEM3D2, are the DNA frequencies worth having, whether I use them now or in the future? Also, if I missed it earlier, which site do I purchase them from?

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think the DNA frequencies work best in the MHz range or higher. They may work at the highest frequency your machine can run. I never tested in between the three digit range and the MHz range.

I think for twenty bucks it is worth a try. I actually think the DNA frequencies may be the best chance of slowly eliminating the disease, when combined with the known effective regular frequencies. The DNA frequencies do not cause the nasty Herx that the other ones can cause.

If you order the DNA frequencies, ask for the free frequency conversion program.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I wanted to let the people who are interested in on an upcoming device that will be avialable in April of this year.

Basically, this device is a M.O.P.A. transmitter that when used with the GB-4000 will duplicate exactly, to the best of our knowlege, Royal Rife's AZ-58 output, with proper use. Since it will broadcast frequencies about a half mile, you do have to be careful where you use it, not in an apartment in a city.

I will report more as I get more information, I feel comfortable disclosing. This does not neccesarily mean more effective Lyme treatment, as Rife never worked with Lyme, but I will be testing it, as it has the potential to be more effective.

What it does mean, is that Rife's Cancer treatment and work with other pathogens, should be able to be reproduced. The results remain to be seen, but I have no qualms about Rife's credibility. Of course, it is possible that an error in interpretation of his device has occured. But I doubt it. A lot was unravelled in the last couple of years thanks to some really good research by James and others.

Dan

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement