LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 50)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your so very welcome!

Yes, I also do the Wormwood and recommend it highly for anyone having bloating and gas. I began using Wormwood extract from Swansonvitamins.com twice daily and within one day all my Gas and Bloating was completely gone. This was a HUGE problem for me when I started rifing Bart full force.

I wanted to mention also for those of you that might be having Bladder issue's caused from Bart I found that this product really does help with the pressure and urgency.

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU198/ItemDetail

I had first tried a product called Flotrol which was really $$$ but this works just as well if not better. The down side to these products is that they do contain Soy but if you felt as bad as I did then you may decide to get relief anyway you can.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli,

Thank you so much for posting in such detail.

Like most here, I am so sick I can't even think straight. Your post is a great help!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doglover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doglover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli

How did you start?

You have obviously worked up to the times you are rifing now.

I'm just starting and I'm not sure how to proceed.

I'm not sure when to start adding frequencies and how much time to use them.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

It would make it so much easier to have step by step instructions.

--------------------
diagnosed with MS, 1988-Diagnosed with Lyme Disease 2009. Also babesia and bartonella.
Currently not on antibiotics. Taking Metalloclear for high lead and mercury since October 2012. Rifing since June 2012

Posts: 148 | From usa NH | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doglover,

Everyone is different and some can tolerate longer rifing times in the beginning it can depend on your bacteria load. I suggest you go SLOW until you know the pace you'll need.

I strongly suggest always test any and ALL frequencies(even auto programs) for 1-2 mins even if you think they are not related to lyme or any Co infections because many freq can have what I call a cross over effect in some way.

I began with 612 hz used for Lyme at 1 min and I herxed for 6 days. (be careful some reactions can be delayed by 24-48 hours) Once I felt the herx calm to the point where I felt I could handle another treatment then I would test another freq in the same way I think my second freq was 2016 hz for Lyme these are two of the best in my opinion that you can use I got a lot of improvement using just these two but I did add in 432 Hz because I reacted so strongly to it. Always drink lots of WATER for detoxing!

It is good to use your "Gate" feature if you have it. It is believed it will help your body from becoming resistance to the freqs being used over a long period of time. The only time I don't use Gate is if I'm using a supportive freq such as 10,000 used for inflammation but I don't think it's any big deal if it is on.

Bart was the second pathogen I began treating using 832 Hz which I also got excellent results in using. Bart Quintana 357 Hz might want to test also.

If you go back a few pages you'll find a list of freqs I posted for a lot of pathogens that is a keeper!

Hope this helps! Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doglover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doglover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you use just the lyme frequencies for awhile then add the bart or did you do them together.

I started with 432, 800, 4328 and 10000 for 2 mins (I use the 10000 everyday for 2 minutes) every 2 weeks. I herxed mildly for a few days after the first treatment.

If I'm not herxing on a certain frequency to I drop it for a different frequency or keep it in the protocol?

This is all so new and nothing is really explicit on how to proceed.

--------------------
diagnosed with MS, 1988-Diagnosed with Lyme Disease 2009. Also babesia and bartonella.
Currently not on antibiotics. Taking Metalloclear for high lead and mercury since October 2012. Rifing since June 2012

Posts: 148 | From usa NH | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

What I did is once I reacted to a freq I used it on a weekly schedule. Sometimes I'd have to wait to test for new pathogens "weeks" before I could work in a new freq depending on my reactions. You don't want your herx's running together otherwise you really won't know what you are reacting to! Documentation is so important!!!

Generally, if you don't react to a freq then you don't need to use it however, I do think it's very important to keep in mind that if you already have your bacteria load down from other treatments then this could be a good reason why you may not be getting a reaction. (might want to test every few months just to make sure)

I test my freqs like this.. The first time I run 1 min, the second time 2 mins and if I get no reaction I have tested 5 mins then maybe even up to 8 mins. If I don't react then I don't use it!

I personally only use 1-2 freqs to treat a pathogen but for Lyme I do use 3. This has worked very well for me and maybe some won't agree but I know others that have had good success in doing it this way as well. You'll learn to get a feel for it in time I know it can be overwhelming at first but you'll get it!

Running higher Harmonic's of a freq is thought to kill pathogens quicker and be overall more effective. I personally believe this is true and I do use them but I did not start out using them because it can make for an extra kick in your herx's and for me I was sick enough running the base freqs at minimal times.

Sweeps are good also to ensure hits if your machine can run them especially the Rife/Peters/Protocol sweep it hits just about everything and then some. Again, I didn't start out using sweeps I added a few sweeps to my regiment later down the road as I learned more and could handle the extra herxing. I know running this Rife/Peters/Protocol is keeping me healthy in general and it has killed off my life time of yeast issues I once had. I run this 3 times a week for 75 minutes and that is when I really began seeing the benefits. No more Flu's, Cold's, Pneumonia, Sinus issues or Yeast. It did cause all these issues to crop up though when I first began running it but I do have CPN and Myco Pneumonia and I know it was hitting it pretty hard in the beginning.

It could be running this protocol on it's own could be all one needs to use but I'm not about to blaze that trail. I'm batting 100 so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing [Wink]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

doglover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19374

I've only started rifing three weeks ago so I have a long way to go.

Thank you for the info. I really appreciate it. I need a step by step way to proceed and your info will be very beneficial. Eventually I will get more daring and do more.

I have the EMEM5D machine so I am limited as to what I can do.

Eventually I plan to get something stronger but thought this would be a good start.

Thanks for everything.

Linda

[ 06-26-2012, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: doglover ]

--------------------

NJ
Member # 14860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli I have heard you and others refer to the Rife/Peters/Protocol on a number of occasions, but I don't know what that means. Could you point me to a reference for that or explain? I saw once that it relied upon a particular carrier frequency. My GB-4000 is limited to its 3.3 carrier frequency, which is apparently not the same?

I haven't encountered any protocols which required a certain carrier frequency. I thought that the pathogen frequencies we use are carried on the carrier frequency, regardless of which one it is. But that the same pathogen frequencies are to be used, regardless of the carrier frequency of the machine. I know you can set your CF on the MOPA, but not on the basic GB-4000.

Have I got it all confused here? Please inform us, if possible...:-)

Posts: 22 | From Maryland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I think you'll find your GB 4000 is set with a 3.1 carrier Freq and not a 3.3.

Rife/Peters/Protocol was put together by James Peters and found that running a 3.3 CF with this particular sweep gave him longer with lasting relief. I do recall reading that he was staying healthier in general as I am also.

It is possible though that running this sweep with the 3.1 CF may be just as effective if not more so and here is why... I contacted Jeff Garff the maker and friend of James and he told me to use the 3.1 CF with the sweep even though I could run the 3.3 CF. I then contacted James and he told me to do what Jeff tells me to do! So, there you have it.!?

The sweep is ran for 1-2 hours. You run a sweep 100-200 Hz each side of 6600. 6600 Hz I believe is one of Dr. Rife's original freqs used for syphilis and it is believed this is what is hitting the lyme.

If memory serves me correctly James runs it the full 200 hz above and below 6600 hz. Dan I believe runs it about 100 Hz above or below. Maybe Dan can jump in and comment I believe he seen very good results from running this sweep.

I run it a bit differently I sweep from 6470 Hz- 6740 Hz. Here is what I know it is hitting with my sweep (below) but if you expand the sweep like James you'll hit even more I'm sure. Here's just a small sample of how the higher harmonic's of a frequency is being hit by running these sweeps.

Parasite's 120hzx55=6600
Parasite's 72x90=6480
Candida 464
Bart 832x8=6656
Anaplasma 387x17=6579
Erlichia 395x17=6715
XMRV 448x15=6720
CPN 479x14=6706
Lyme 612x11=6732,
Lyme 432x15=6480
Lyme 6600
Myco Pneumonia 660x10=6600

You can always contact Jeff and ask him for yourself about the CF concerning this sweep.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I just received this message from Jeff Garff the maker of the GB 4000 & MOPA.

Hello Juli,

We are having a web training seminar for those with GB4000s and MOPAs
tomorrow from 6 PM to 8PM Mountain time. Just click on the link below to
link.

Jeff Garff

Here's that page where people can signup:
http://www.futurefrequency.com/gb4000-mopa-training/

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
faithful777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22872

I am still on antibiotics. Can't get off right now but going to rife while on them. I do use Flagyl to flush out the cysts.

People who made my machine say they have people still on abx using rife. Posts: 617 | From Virginia | Registered: Oct 2009
--------------------------------
pamoisondelune
Frequent Contributor
Member # 11846
Hi,
Did you start rifing?

My personal choice was never to take Flagyl because it causes cancer in rats.

Excuse me, i haven't researched your 600 posts. Why can't you get off abx--- that's what i should research.

The method for rifing is --- experiment and document. We are all experimenters. If you start with 1 min on 612, write it down. Keep a journal. Write down your times, doses, and reactions. Was it too much or too little?

Too much is defined as a herx that is so awful you think you can't stand it. Too little is not much reaction. Just right is a herx that is unpleasant but you can live through it.

Good luck,
PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

GB 4000 with Amp on Ebay it may need a update if you care to have it done. last I checked $25-30 to update. Can always make an offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120941220822&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Hmmmm... here's another. These black ones can be updated so long as it has a B or C in the right bottom of the screen when turned on. Might want to double check that with Jeff if your interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190697677293&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli,
You got my attention with the sweep set posted above that hits so much stuff. You mentioned you did that sweep for 75 minutes. Considering I don't have the MOPA how many minutes would you suggest starting out with? I will blame it on my self it I get a big herx not you:)

Also wanted to ask if you turn on gate will you need to turn it on every time you start machine?

Thanks again for passing along so much.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Assuming you have the GB 4000... You will need to turn on the gate with sweeps every time. I don't know how new your machine is but the newer ones will hold the gate if you pre set them to do so with a particular auto program but not when running sweeps.

I started out running this protocol for 10 mins the first time I ran it using the MOPA. I didn't feel much but at 16 mins I began feeling it. I increased by 1 minute each time I ran this sweep 3 times a week so it took time for me to reach the 75-76 mins.

I seem to be pretty sensitive so you may be able to tolerate more then I did at first. Might want to give 10 mins a try and then increase by 5 mins until you find your starting zone!

Jeff, told me long ago I will get better quicker if I run this sweep. I know it has been very beneficial in ways I never expected. I do use this sweep to treat at least 4 other pathogens I have never rifed individually for and when I do "test" the individual freq for that particular pathogen I don't react as quickly or as strongly as I did when I first tested.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Peggy in Maryland
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peggy in Maryland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My doctor says about Rife "it can be your best friend." But she's just told me that my system is so overloaded that I should use no killing frequencies at all till my toxic load comes down and my liver and GI are better able to handle it.

She said I should use only frequencies that will, as she put it, "open channels." Does anyone here use particular frequencies to "open channels." If so, what are those frequencies?

I know I can research this for myself--I just want to hear from anyone who has experience with this. Thanks so much.

Peggy

Posts: 143 | From Maryland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli,

Thanks as always, just tried it for a 10 minute sweep and will bump up tomorrow. Since I don't have the mopa, I should be able to work up faster.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I began rifing during the night about 4 nights ago I was hesitate to do so just in case I might make a mistake or the thought of the machine malfunctioning.

This morning 5 am I accidently ran two of my Lyme freqs for almost double the time I use. ( about 1/2 hour longer) I react to even a 1 minute increase so I'm gong to be in Big trouble here.

I'm going to try taking Activated Charcoal I've heard it can really help. My other hope is that my herx won't last for long!

I don't think I'll be programming my machine at 5 am any more either.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I thought this was really interesting and wanted to share.. I'll be putting this to the test as I stated above!

If anyone is suffering might want to take a look at this article.

http://truthaboutlymedisease.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=286

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli, Thanks for the advice. I've been wondering about Activated Charcoal. Just ordered some to try, too.

May your herx be short and you feel even better than before you treated.

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone recommend dosage amount for activated charcoal that works for you?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Anyone know if EMEM rife machine is allowed to be sold on eBay?

I checked completed listings and none showed up.

This machine works for me, but I want something easier to travel with.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Update~ I used the Activated Charcoal two capsules 3 times a day ( you can take more) and drank lots of water and bathed in 2 cups of Epsom salt.

I barely herxed!!! It worked MIRCALES for me I should have been contorted with pain after the rifing error I had made. Charcoal gets a A+++++ in my book!! Wish I had known about it way back when. This is what I used http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1355/ItemDetail

RZR,

You can list on E bay but don't make any claims of healing about your machine or mention Rife Otherwise, I have seen them knock the auctions down. People who are looking will know what it is! good luck!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Rzr,

Here is a sample of a rife machine that sold recently on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190697677293?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

Thanks, Juli.

DT (man that made machine) has a 90-day return policy, but I don't feel like I should return it since it works well.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I wouldn't think that would matter even though you have used it you have 90 days to decide if it is right for you or not right?

Just how big is the machine?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was rebitten a couple days ago by an adult deer tick for the 3d time this year. I pulled it off, it was not engorged, but the head broke off and is still in me.

I didn't worry about it. I just run my GB4000 rife machine and my PE-1. I have no special increase of symptoms.

Just rife it away....

PollyPolygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithful777
Member # 22872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithful777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any one who is interested in an EMEM5A machine and would like it delivered in a couple of weeks, please pm me. This is the same EMEM5A machine DT makes but I understand that he has a long waiting list now.

There is a guy who has plans from DT that is making them for others for a good price. His wife has Lyme and this is now a ministry for him.

I just started rifing with my machine from him. They are great people with lots of support.

--------------------
Faithful

Just sharing my experience, I am not a doctor.

Posts: 2682 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

OMGosh Polly not again!?

I don't even know what a tick looks like other then what I have seen in pictures.

Your becoming a Trailblazer on what to do for those who get bitten~ rife fast and hard! What is your PE-1? Sorry, if I have asked that before?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Selma is the pioneer; she takes preventive homeopathics to prevent ticks from biting her.

Selma pioneered the PE-1 (LED red light hand-held photon device), used with homeopathics to give cells energy to fight invaders.

Some important CAVEATS--- 1) None of the ticks were engorged. They probably didn't transmit much. 2) My body seems not to get as sick as some people; or 3) The ticks around here don't seem to carry as many awful diseases as in some other places.

I used to use Dr Bronner's peppermint shampoo soap diluted with water sprayed on my boots to prevent ticks. It worked for years. Powerful.

But it got tracked around and started dissolving the varnish on my hardwood floors, so i stopped using the peppermint, and now i get ticks!

PollyPolygonum

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like Cindy is developing some pretty bad symptoms the last couple of days. Joint pain in about every part of her body. Not going away this time. I think it was brought on by Chiropractic manipulation, but the symptoms may have been coming either way. I was pretty sure this would come up again, but hoped the remission would last longer.

I gave her some Cumanda as I am unable to use the MOPA at this time. Baby in the house. I do not like to expose children to the frequencies for no good reason.

She had a long remission but obviously not cured.

Here we go again. Thanks everyone for the continued reports of effective frequencies, and other helpful information. I have some catching up to do, but I will try get up to speed.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan, she has to get the rife treatment! Can't you work out a schedule?

Schedule an hour when Cindy gets rife treatment and the baby is out of the house. Yes, it will be awkward and inconvenient, but that's what you'll have to do!

PollyPolygonum

[ 07-13-2012, 05:52 AM: Message edited by: pamoisondelune ]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

How are you feeling yourself Dan?

Sorry, to hear Cindy is not doing well but what a long remission! Hopefully, once you are able to begin rifing her she will bounce back quickly!

I think what I'm going to do is keep rifing for a year or two beyond reactions if I ever stop reacting to the freqs. Lol!

Anyone interested I see another GB with Amp on Ebay.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261065896586&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pepperspeck
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pepperspeck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received a GB-4000 and SR4 amplifier. I am "somewhat" familiar with rife treatments in that I have a Doug Coil and use it on myself. A family member is very debilitated and I feel that the coil is too strong for her body to handle. She has been very ill and to top it off, she was recently reinfected with lyme and is currently on antibiotics. I want to use the GB-4000 for detox. I see lists of frequencies under Channel #205. Am I correct that the channels consist of preprogrammed frequencies for the listed condition? Thanks so much in advance.

--------------------
I found my original identity! It has been a bit over 12 years...can't blame me for forgetting my password, right?!!

Member red (Member # 1886)
70 posts

Posts: 164 | From NJ | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Pepperspeck,

Yes, you are assuming correctly but be careful because as you already know freqs can cross over and hit something you may not be aware of so, go slow Always even when running auto programs that you think that may not be related to lyme or one of it's co infections!

I think in the front of the book it will tell you to only run Detox programs for 1 minute the first time then two, three and so on. My daughter in law did not know this nor did I and she ran a detox for 15 mins and her face erupted with ache for 3 months really bad.

10,000 hz is my favorite for detox and inflammation a little goes a long way and cut herx's by half!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pepperspeck
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pepperspeck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli,
Thank you so much. My daughter would lose it if her face broke out terribly again from detox...I had not even thought of that! She has been ill for about 4 years, had her doing much better and now reinfected. Don't want her on long term antibiotics again as she had severe c-diff which ended her first long term treatment. Once she is off the 6 weeks of antibiotics for this new infection I planned to use the GB 4000. Do you think I would be better off not using the amplifier?

--------------------
I found my original identity! It has been a bit over 12 years...can't blame me for forgetting my password, right?!!

70 posts

Posts: 164 | From NJ | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I would use the Amp if she can tolerate it. Go slow I would start with 1 minute and then work up from there on any new freq you might use.

If you read my posts above might want to get some Charcoal handy for herxing. Running 10,000 hz for 7-8 mins after my daily session cut my herx's by half.

Ginger, Turmeric and Krill oil helps with inflammation and formation of Bio films which can help make the rifing more effective. Vit-C buffered 10,000 mgs daily is really good for inflammation if your interested!?

You might want to look into running the Rife/Peters/Protocol at some point now that you can run sweeps. It's been very beneficial for me and a few others in more ways then one!

Hope she gets to feeling better soon!!!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will second Juli's recommendations.

Adjust your time using the machine instead of the power and time. Then you have only one variable instead of two. Keep things as simple, straight forward and methodical as you can.

You will need to measure responses and progress or the lack of it, to keep on track. Write it down, and keep a journal unless you have a photographic memory. You would be surprised how fast you forget important details. I would be lost without my notes.

To answer Juli's question, I am doing OK. I will have surgery next month to reverse my Iliostomy, which will make things a lot better.

I plan on firing up the MOPA as soon as the opportunity presents itself, but it is difficult under the present circumstances. I also have to avoid the machine when running the Rife/Peters Lyme sweep because there is a remote chance that it caused some of my Crohn's related problems. It is unlikely, but I do not know for certain one way or another.

Cindy is responding to the Cumanda and a boat load of anti-inflammatory supplements, but I have to get the amount and schedule adjusted.

Using Turmeric, Ginger, Astaxanthin and Krill Oil for inflammation.

I will be glad when I can use the MOPA. It is the most effective treatment, I have found for Lyme in her case.

I think that is a good plan to keep the frequency treatments going long after any symptoms are gone. You see what happened in our case.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

You know how sensitive I have been to the rifing treatments. When Ed would rife using the MOPA in the beginning I would get in the car and drive down the driveway about 200 feet. Then I learned I could stay outside about 20 ft from the house.

I've since realized I don't need to go that far I can go into another room 25 ft away and close the door and I have found that I have No effects. Ed, also runs both MOPA's at once now and the newer MOPA's are more powerful 118 watts and I still do fine.

Thought this might be an option for you personally. I've put it to the test many times I know Ed has used some freqs that would cause me a reaction for sure.

Glad you are doing better and Cindy too! Yes, I bet you'll feel like a free man after surgery that's gotta be a tough one for sure!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pepperspeck
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18837

Thank you Juli and Dan for the advice. I have a journal and am pretty documentation happy with my use of the coil, so will do that with my daughter. Decided to go with individual detox frequencies and not the pre-programmed channel. She does have detox issues.

Dan, I have spoken with you a few times and you have always been so helpful. I have been off the board for several months and did not know that you were having issues...and it seems like your wife is having some relapse? I do have you both in my thoughts.

I am a bit overwhelmed with the GB 4000 but am amazed and inspired by its ease of use compared to the coil. Don't get me wrong...I love my coil..but this machine will open doors for my treatment as well. For my daughter, I need to go very, very slow. Anyway..thanks so much for being here!!

--------------------

70 posts

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Dan, Cindy needs the rife treatment. She'll have to run it herself.

Just give her a list of numbers and times. Why is that so complicated? She won't get the blind tests that you ran on her, but you know a lot already.

It can be all set up for her to just key in numbers, right?

PollyPolygonum

D Bergy
Member # 9984

She has never used the machine by herself, but that is not really the problem. I can start the machine, but we have other people living in our house, one is an infant, the other is a twelve year old. Both are our grand daughters.

I do not want to run the Rife/Peters Lyme sweep when they are in the vicinity, so I have to arrange times when they are not here. To make it more complicated, our other grand daughter is here most weekends.

Cindy also works from 6:00 AM and lately has been working until at least 6:00 PM or later. I also work twelve hour shifts plus I work at our office on some of my days off.

Our schedule is tough to get around. Luckily the Cumanda and supplements are working pretty well, but I will give her a frequency treatment when I am able to. From her (not too bad)response to the Cumanda, I am fairly certain I can give her a longer frequency treatment, about a half hour, without a severe response.

I will let you all know how it goes.

Dan

NJ
Member # 14860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli says "I think you'll find your GB 4000 is set with a 3.1 carrier Freq and not a 3.3. "

Yes, you are right Juli, I got it backwards. So, running the Rife/Peters one of the ways you suggest should work well with the native 3.1 frequency? Ill give that a shot.

I've been off the list for awhile, but I've been steadily rifing once a week. I'm working my way through the list of Doug frequencies in Bryan Rosner's book. I've put all the single fx in autoprograms, 3 to a program. So I run them 10 min per fx, that's 30 minutes a treatment.

I've been hitting on each program. Some herxes are more about the body twitching, which is a big symptom for me, and anxiety. Others are more depression. Sme neck stiffness. I've even had a strange but very short bout of bronchial coughing on two of them. Strange because I never get those kinds of coughs. Only when I have a particular kind of flu, and not for years.

The excellent thing is, if I treat on Saturday, by Thursday I am at a point of feeling noticeably better. Sometimes I'll get a window of mental clarity soon after rifing, for a couple hours, before the herx sets in. So, after being at this since the beginning of April, I'm seeing some glimmerings of some light at the end of the tunnel. It's very gradual, but also very noticeable.

I believe I'll try that sweep next. I may also try the sweeps in the chart in Rosner's book. Maybe the 6000s are octaves of some of those.... I should do some math...
:-)
Thanks

Posts: 22 | From Maryland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

To those of you using the newer 3.1 CF GB 4000 with MOPA..

Seems there is a problem with the defaulted Audio mode holding the setting.

I had my GB 4000 updated to the 3.1 CF a few months ago and lately I have noticed that my RF light and Tube were lit at the same time. I also lost most of the power to the MOPA.

I placed another 3.1 GB 4000 on the MOPA and again had the same problem however, when I hooked up a 3rd GB 4000 that has NOT been updated it lit the tube and MOPA with full power and the RF light was off as it should be when running the MOPA.

I reconnected the first and second GB's back up and as long as I manually set the Audio mode it worked as it should.

I know a few of you have emailed me with some problems with your newer GB and MOPAs so you might want to keep this in mind. Try and Manually set the Audio Mode it should solve your problem. Seems sometimes it holds the default setting and other times it is running Audio and RF together. It was a little confusing because the screen was displaying A indicating Audio Mode was working.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Holistic Vet Dr. Becker associated with Dr. Mercola's site.. Lyme Disease and our pets

http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2012/07/23/tick-borne-disease-in-dogs.aspx

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Gave Cindy a few doses of Cumanda and after that she had some kind of weird virus that was going around. Once that was done with she has been fine ever since. Never even used the MOPA.

It still puzzles me why the Lyme is so weak now, when it was so virulent to begin with? It is almost like an attenuated version of Lyme is still present, but easy to put down.

I will never understand all the angles of this pathogen, but I am glad that does not appear to be the threat it once was.

She has been in the sun a lot and that does not even bother her.

Dan

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everybody!

Wanted to come on and give an update. I started back on babesia meds 7 weeks ago. Taking malarone, Zithromax and artemisinin. Very noticeable herxing followed by very noticeable improvement. About the 4 week mark I started getting Bart symptoms again. I've done nothing for it other than rife and it's working wonders:))

Sooo, I'm currently on all the meds listed above and rifing for Bartonella every other day, Babesia twice a week and Lyme every 10 days or so. Lyme just seems to be a non-issue for me at this point...I just don't herx from my rife treatments for it and haven't for a very long time. However, I STILL herx from bart and babs frequencies every time I run them, even with all the drugs I'm on.

But I'm feeling so much better!!!! Better and better and better and I'm so THANKFUL for that! [Smile] Not sure how long I'll keep dancing this dance with Bart and Babs but as long as I'm seeing improvement I'm a happy girl.

Dan - missed your posts but sorry that you're posting again at the same time. I'm glad your Chrons is better and I hope Cindy gets back to 100% soon!

Polly, I just realized that we're Facebook friends - I can't believe you got reinfected again! Hope you get to feeling better ASAP!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NJ
Member # 14860

Juli, thanks again for posting the rife/peters protocol information. I did an hour sweep from 6470-6740, and it did not really have an effect like it does when I rife for Lyme specifically. I'm wondering, was that hour to two hour sweep you mentioned the time meant for use with MOPA? If so, I guess it should be much longer with just GB-4000 and regular amp, yes? Else I just don't have whatever it covers and should go back to the lyme frequencies.

UPDATE: I was getting definite hits with all of the Doug single fx listed in Rosner's book. I haven't done the sweeps he listed yet. I don't seem to have as much luck with sweeps as I do with single fx run for ten minutes. Perhaps there was something to what Nenah Sylver said about needing ten minutes to fully penetrate the body with a contact machine.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

NJ,

I also have always used the single freqs but at higher harmonics.. I have never dropped them even when I began running the sweeps.

I'm sure the sweeps are still beneficial even without using the MOPA however, the MOPA/Tube creates sidebands above and below the actual freq that is being swept at the time thus creating and hitting freqs more often throughout the entire sweep.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Lymielauren,

Glad to hear your feeling better! Encouraging to hear that you no longer herx from Lyme!! I'm still herxing mildly from all pathogens. Lately I have been wondering if it will ever stop for me!?

Dan,

I have often wondered more then once if Lyme and it's co's can cause what I have labeled "weak spots" for us in our bodies when something else rises up such as the flu or in my case my thyroid levels getting off then the symptoms will surface.

I hope Cindy continues to heal and thanks for keeping us posted on her condition as always it has been most helpful information in learning how to manage these infections now and in the future!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

lymielauren---- i'm not on Facebook and my real name is not on this forum! It must be someone else.

I got rebitten again, (3 deer ticks this year), but not very much reinfected, i think.

I'm really glad you're better! You were SO sick!

----PollyPolygonum

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Juli---- Your post

" I'm still herxing mildly from all pathogens. Lately I have been wondering if it will ever stop for me!?"

Yes, the same for me!

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Polly,

Did it ever stop for you? I only herx if I increase my times or use a new freq.

I have been rifing Bart now for two months everyday a half hour both strains. I also run the R/P/P 3 times a week for an hour and 15 mins which should be hitting Bart too!

I've been taking Cumanda full strength for well over two months and I know if I were to increase my time by one minute each I'd still feel it! Not sure why this is happening??

I know when I run a AP for something else not related to Lyme or Co's 98% of the time I will herx so I'm beginning to wonder if it is all from just hitting the pathogens or maybe freqs in general. I just don't know anymore.

By accident I had one of my MOPA's set to a 3.1 CF (what was I thinking) for about a month and I thought I was relapsing.. I felt like my body was contorting with pain during the treatments. I'm glad I figured it out because I was beginning to wonder if I could keep rifing.

I think with the long lengths of times that I'm now running and changing the CF is what really hit me. Had I been using 3.1 CF all along and changed to the 3.3 I think it would have had the same effect so I can't say for certain that the 3.1 is a better CF for me.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Wow, NJ you ran the rife/peters sweep for an hour and got no reaction? I worked up to 21 minutes twice without MOPA and had all the herx I wanted. Went back down to 20 yesterday and going to try 21 minutes tomorrow.

Guess we are all different.

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you rife for other things besides Lyme & co's?

I have a tooth giving me pain and wanted to try rifing for it. any advice? how often, how long, etc.

I have a list of frequencies for teeth. Do I go through the whole list for a short time or pick out a few for a couple minutes each?

BTW, I don't have Lyme, (that I know of) its my husband who does.

Posts: 2252 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

This is a post from another forum concerning a toothache and freqs. Hope it helps!

Earlier this week, Tuesday or so, I developed a light tooth ache. I pulled out my MagPulse wand, Hooked it up to the 8CE EM and ran 465hz, 660hz, 727hz, 787hz 802hz. and 880hz. Each frequency ran for ~4 minutes each while watching TV.
At the end of the run all pain sensation ceased.
Thursday of the same week the pain returned with a vengeance and once more the pain was controlled using a pulsed magnetic field device. The run time was noticeably longer.
802hz and 787hz really seemed to have the greater effect.
The wand attachment is identical to the one in the image below.

quote:
Originally posted by MannaMe:
Do any of you rife for other things besides Lyme & co's?

I have a tooth giving me pain and wanted to try rifing for it. any advice? how often, how long, etc.

I have a list of frequencies for teeth. Do I go through the whole list for a short time or pick out a few for a couple minutes each?

BTW, I don't have Lyme, (that I know of) its my husband who does.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Read back a bit on this thread. There were some recent posts about dental frequencies.

Yes , i rife for teeth infections. Read my post, a page or two back, i think.

Especially the set of frequencies for "Infections" really solved a tooth infection problem.

PollyPolygonum

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! How often per day can you rife for dental issues?
Posts: 2252 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I'm not an expert. I don't know.

I found that one good, thorough treatment per day did the job for me in about one or 2 days.

I used all the dental frequencies i could find; i've used them before. The really effective one this time was "Infections".

PollyPolygonum

MannaMe
Member # 33330

My cheek has swollen up, but the pain is not as bad as it was before I rifed. It hurts when I bend forward or talking to much, which is moving the cheek muscles.

I did 465hz,787hz 802hz. and 880hz for 4 minutes each, and 960, 660hz, 727hz,784 for 2 minutes each.

960, 660, 690, 727, 784, 787, 880, are all in the dental infection (tooth & gums)

My husband said he thought that rifing right on the cheek at the gum line may cause it to swell up. He suggests I try putting the wand on top of my head and the other under my chin.

He had used it for a toothache and found he swelled up using it directly over the tooth. He doesn't remember if the gum or the cheek swelled.

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Polly, my mistake:)

Does anyone here have any experience or a recommendation for a FIR sauna? My husband and I plan on purchasing one, but there are sooo many on the market - not sure if any one is better than another.

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to puff up all over after rifing bart and lyme-it looks like I'm retaining water but it's directly related to the rife. And I bloat as well. My clothes are tight during this time and it's uncomfortable.

Does anyone else experience this and have any suggestions on how to minimize it? I take turmeric ,vit C, ginger,-not really wanting to add more supplements at this time but wondering if there is a support frequency that would help.

(The frequencies I'm doing now are 432, 612, 2016, and 832).

Thanks!

--------------------
Just a catepillar, full of imaginal buds.

Posts: 143 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by lymielauren28:
Polly, my mistake:)

Does anyone here have any experience or a recommendation for a FIR sauna? My husband and I plan on purchasing one, but there are sooo many on the market - not sure if any one of is better than another.

I have read tons of info in the search part of this site. It depends on how much room you have and how much you want to spend.

I bought a small portable for 200.00 since it would fit in the corner of a spare bedroom. What a great investment for what I paid. My forehead broke out like a teenager for the first several weeks due to detox. One sweats like they have been jogging for about an hour. My blood circulation is so much better. I only do it every 2 or 3 days as some/me have problems starting out doing it daily.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Jill,

Others have bloated. I bloated so bad it became really painful under my sternum, heart and liver area. I had a Scope done it was so bad and they said I had Gastritis.

Bart 832 hz is probably the freq causing it, it seems to be a die off of the Bart. I was hoping you would not experience this.

What made mine worse was 5000 Hz stay away from it!! I did well with 10000 Hz. Don't use any fake sweeteners I did ok with Stevia with NO alcohol. Don't eat anything that would cause you gas.

I HAD to take 40 Mg of Pepcid each day it helped over time. Chewable Gas X is helpful also. For me I had to just rife through it and at times it dropped me to my knee's. I hope you don't get that bad try going slower!! A teaspoon of Baking Soda in warm water helps also. Eating smaller amounts at a time can help.

It no longer effects me in this way but honestly it was the worse reaction I had to deal with and it did last for many months unfortunately.

Do all you can to detox.. I know you know all about that!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Juli,

Thanks for responding. It's good to know I'm not alone and that this can be a normal reaction. Yes, I think you are right that 832 is the main culprit here. I will have to try 10000 the next time I rife 832. Do you start low with 10000 too or is that one that should be done at 10 mins?

I definitely stay away from sweeteners and alcohol and am still pretty careful with my diet. But the baking soda sounds like it may also help so if it's bad again next time around I'll give that a shot. Unfortunately Gas X has never helped me [Frown]

I'll keep up the detox and hopefully as I cut down on bart this will all die down. Have you noticed whether or not 10000 helps with the bart die off mood swings at all?

Thanks!

--------------------
Just a catepillar, full of imaginal buds.

Posts: 143 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

How can I tell if my EMEM5 machine works?

I have been rifing for babesia since April. I always use at least 3 frequencies daily at 15 minutes each....570, 20, 27, 76. Lately, I added 1518 some days. Babs sweats have never went away, so it's not working.

First time I used the machine in April, I thought I had somewhat of a herx but was never sure. I just don't know if the machine works for me. I have also tried candida frequencies, bart, and detox. I never feel anything.

Should I send the machine back to have it checked? Anyone else had to do this?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Jill,

Always test any and all freqs when using for the first time. You shouldn't have a problem with 10,000 but run it a few minutes just in case.

10,000 helped me mostly with the headaches and head pressure when rifing Bart. I'm sure the head pressure I was having was contributing to the rages so maybe it did help I can't really remember.

RZR,

Something don't sound right I would think you should be getting reactions. I'm not famlair with your machine. Sorry.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The CAFL lists these frequencies for Babesia.
76, 570, 1583, 1584, 432, 753, 5776

I am not sure where those others come from you listed.

You should be able to see the tube flicker on and off running those low frequencies such as 20 Hz. It should be working properly if that is the case.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
The CAFL lists these frequencies for Babesia.
76, 570, 1583, 1584, 432, 753, 5776

I am not sure where those others come from you listed.

You should be able to see the tube flicker on and off running those low frequencies such as 20 Hz. It should be working properly if that is the case.

Dan

Thank you, Dan.

I will try some of these new frequencies. I found the frequencies I am using from others that recommended them. At least I had been using 570 and 76, which is on the CAFL list.

Yes, I do see the tube flicker.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

MannaMe
Member # 33330

My nephew rifed for Bart yesterday and today he has red spots all over his back, belly, and arms. They don't itch and he feels the same as usual otherwise.

Was this die off?

He rifed for Bart because the doctor thinks he may have Cat Scratch Disease.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

The frequencies that he used stirred up the bart.
That happened to me also when I first started going after bart. Continue to use those frequncies and eventually multiply them up to higher numbers. Example if 832 was effective muylitply it by 2 and keep going higher but give it a few days to be sure you don't herx too bad.

Just my thought some might multiply 832 by 10 and do it for a shorter period. Just be sure you allow a couple of days so that you don't get a heavy herx.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Here's a post from another forum:
W... R....
TO:
[email protected]

Saturday, August 25, 2012 4:55 PM
<www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/nih-superbug-outbreak-highlights-lack-of-new-antibiotics/2012/08/24/ec33d0c8-ee24-11e1-b0eb-dac6b50187ad_story.html>

This article indicates that so-called superbugs, ie infectious microbes resistant to antibiotics, are an increasing threat as most major drug companies are no longer investing in antibiotics research. At the end of the article is mention of the deadly respiratory infection bacteria, Klebsiella pneumoniae. I have had personal experience with this. Some years back I had what at first seemed to be a cold. However, over a period of hours my coughing became severe and my lungs hurt and felt like they were being shredded. I knew I had a bad respiratory infection and was in trouble, but did not know what kind of infection it was. I ran various frequency sets from the CAFL on my Rife/Bare machine for pneumonia-like infections while trying to find one that seemed effective. No improvement was observed until I ran the frequency set for Klebsiella pneumoniae. Before this set had finished running I observed that the coughing had changed and somewhat diminished. That did indeed terminate the infection, and then it took about 5 or 6 weeks for my lungs to heal. Researching K. pneumoniae online I learned that somewhere around half of all people who get this infection die of it, even with conventional medical treatment. This infection causes necrosis of lung tissue. It is quite possible that this use of the Rife machine saved my life.

BTW, I later learned that cattlemen call this "dust pneumonia". When it infects their herds most of the cattle can die, and the survivors may no longer be productive.

This article may provide an outstandingly good reason for having and knowing how to use a Rife machine. Relying upon a medical establishment that no longer serves our needs could potentially be a fatal mistake.

pepperspeck
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18837

Is it possible to use the GB 4000 for vagus nerve stimulation? Thanks. [Smile]

--------------------

70 posts

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

The GB 4000 worked great healing rather quickly 3 different people I know having Sciatica nerve issues so I'm sure if you can get the correct freqs it should be helpful with that nerve as well.

Maybe AP 539 Nerve disorder? I also see 2 hz for stimulating the healing of nerves in the book.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pepperspeck
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18837

Thank you Juli I will try them. I am also looking for the frequencies of the issues caused by the vagus nerve damage. I am remembering a list of "regulating" frequencies for different body sytems but can't locate the source when I need it (of course!)

--------------------

70 posts

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement