LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 57)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
kimp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Juli and Dan.
Posts: 126 | From MD | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marz
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does rife penetrate the brain too? My guess is that it would since it reaches places that antibiotics don't travel to via blood?

I'm concerned about my memory and possible beginnings of alzheimer's.

Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by springshowers:
RZR
Hi I read your on lamisil
Don't forget the nsil fungus frequencies
I cured mine only after using frequencies
And feet directly on foot plates with wet cloths.
Amazing results. !
Lamasil so bad for our livers and system even
My doctor does not want to prescribe it.
Just a reminder .
Working on nail fungus and seeing such rapid
And great results I could see right in front of me
Really convinced me solidly of rife power as I had
Tried everything possible including meds and prescribed
Topicals and all home remedies I ever read about and
I had done lamisil too .
Rife outdid them all 1000%

Springshowers...thanks for trying to help.

I have been running one CAFL freq for onychmycosis for a couple of months, but no luck.

What are nsil freq? What freq numbers did you use?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Dan.

I went back and read the old thead and you did list the babs freqs in there. I will start using them all.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marz:
Does rife penetrate the brain too? My guess is that it would since it reaches places that antibiotics don't travel to via blood?

I'm concerned about my memory and possible beginnings of alzheimer's.

Yes, I believe it does. Some machines may more so depending on the power.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by springshowers:
Also
Anyone know anyone interested on a BCX Ultra to purchase ,
I have a second one that was used only a month bought in 2011.

The used gb4000 sell well on ebay, you should be able to get a good price on yours.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To help those looking for a quick reference Dan and I have recently pre wrote and continue to write information in permanent documents with categories.

Most of the info is taken from this thread. I understand how difficult it can be to sift through it and it's not getting any smaller.

Lymenet.org is a wonderful site and I am not trying to take anything away from it but only work with it!!!

Anyone interested go to:
www.facebook.com/groups/rifinglyme and Join at the top right of the page.

Hopefully, this will be of much help for those who are looking for info as well as those who are writing in the future.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Juli,

That's great to hear. Thank you both for taking the time and effort required for that mightly task.

Is there some way to see this without joining Facebook?

I know this does not happen to everyone but after my email account was highjacked twice (and linked to Facebook having given out my email address . . . I officially "opted out". Even that required the stealth of an FBI agent, nearly. They do not make that easy.

So, also not sure how easy it could be to go back after all the steps to get out.

I just don't have the mental energy to figure out the privacy parameters that are changing each day for Facebook. From news accounts, privacy is even less tight if anyone "likes" anything or anyone.

Still, I know that concept is a handy way for so many to connect.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

No, sorry you will need a account. I once had an old FB account and I was able to shut it down completely it was easy enough to do once I goggled it.

Never heard of that happening that is pretty scary to say the least! What about if you created a new email address just for FB that you do not use for anything else? I would think that would keep you safe and covered!

Another suggestion create a user name such as Keebler.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Juli,

(Lightbulb!!) Thanks so much for your suggestions. Excellent ideas for both a new email address just for FB --- and not my real name as before. And, before, my name was right in my email address.

It would be oh, so very handy to also use "Keebler" there but, after creating that for here, I realize that there is actually a cookie company with that name --- and I probably stole it from them, having only thought that Keeblers were cute little Forest Elves who lived in trees.

I've never really eaten cookies from a box, ever (when I tried I felt ill, years later realized due to celiac). Guess I had some old cute commercials in my mind, though.

CONTEST: I need another name for cute little Forest Elves who lived in trees. Clever elves. Elves with spark (so, no, not trolls, please).

I am one of them. I just know it. Going to FB with a new name and new email may work very well, indeed.

But using "Keebler" on a very public site would clearly would break copyright law. (It likely does that here but I've had no knocks on my door and really, just realized this error of mine recently.

I also have not been inside any grocery store in so many years -- so I never even SEE any boxes of any cookies. Being celiac further shelters me. -- just explaining my defense in case the forest spies see this!)

So as not to further highjack this thread, if anyone has a new name idea for my FB endeavor, please just PM me. Due to energy constraints, I usually have that off but have it turned on now for a few days.

Clever Elf; Rambunctious Elf . . . Be there such an elf by just a single name?
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Elf Rifer or Elfweena not sure if u are male or female!?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Elfweena (the feminine) it would be. How fun! I'll try that on for a bit and see how it fits (now if I were only the size as to fit into an elf's attire!).

Thanks, Juli.
-

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you are OK with Keebler. No one has sued a person for having a name or nick name that happens to be a company name also.

If you start selling cookies, well that's another thing alltogether.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
I think you are OK with Keebler. No one has sued a person for having a name or nick name that happens to be a company name also.

If you start selling cookies, well that's another thing alltogether.

Dan

Lol! Hehehe! It is some what of private group if that helps! I do like cookies though!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Yeah, a rather "specialized" group, for sure.
-

[ 02-14-2013, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone had success or know of someone who has had success getting rid of strep throat with frequencies? My son has had several positive throat cultures over the past year and constantly has a dull sore throat and bad stomach pain. He has taken several different abx rounds and none have helped much.

I have tried a few of the autochannels for strep with him but there are so many frequencies and so many autochannels and he doesn't seem to herx on any of the autochannels so I'm not sure where to start. I guess I'm looking for a good rife protocol for him with the best frequencies.

Has anyone spoken to Jeff G. about strep?

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Using the Sideband calculator using a 3.3 CF for Streptocuccus Pyogenes which I understand is Dr. Royal Rifes original freq for Strep it calculates 36,969 hz.

I have the new freq list book and seems I seen some other freqs in the beginning of the book. If I come across them I will list them. Maybe the freq above will help though?

Have you tried the medical grade CS yet? I had sent you a answer on how to make it but I'm seeing it as unread last I checked. Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Juli,
Thanks for the response and thank you also for sending the info about medical grade silver! I did read it on my email. I am sorry I haven't gotten back to you....I am still overwhelmed with trying to address our constant health issues.

I don't know if I have the time right now to make my own CS...maybe I can try some of yours if I go to MI with my kids to see my parents next month?!

I will try the frequency you sent...if you have any others please pass them along!
Thanks so much!
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yes, I would be happy to give you some to try just let me know.

I'm looking in the new freq book and Jeff has a page with Dr Rifes freqs using the 3.1 CF for Streptococcus Pyogenes and 39007 hz is listed.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

tickbattler, if you want to PM me your address my husband said he'll make you some CS and send it out to you if you'd like? I've never seen it NOT work on any sore throat at least not yet?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

Juli - that is so thoughtful - thank you...will do!
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been meaning to share with the board a couple
of pathogens that I get a herx from. One is Papiloma virus. The CDC says this is in around 80%
in the population but most don't have symptoms. For you gb 4000 people it is auto channel 578 on my guide.

The other is Toxoplasma. I was looking on another lyme-rife site and noticed someone else rifing for it. I tried the freq. they were using 979 and got a reaction.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would sweep Rife's strep frequency. His machines had a little drift.

I do believe some of these strep frequencies work. I once ran them on another family member and I had a gland on my neck get sore shortly after.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks Dan. When you say Rife's strep frequency, do you mean the 36,969 using the 3.3 CF? Can you give me an example of what the sweep would look like? Where would I start and stop? I never know how long to do it and how far the sweep should be.

There are so many autochannels and frequencies in the GB manual for strep, I don't know if I should run those or should try to pick just a couple frequencies. I don't have a lot of time so I would like to limit the number if possible and it would certainly be easier to just do a couple.

Thanks so much,
tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I trust Rife's frequencies more than the others. The one Juli recommended is the one I would use. Either the 3.1 carrier or the 3.3 one. Either should do.

I would run the frequency as it is and them sweep 10 or 15 Hz above and below. I would run the sweep for half an hour or so.

I ran many different strep frequencies so I have no idea which ones worked.

Good luck.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by jarjar:
I've been meaning to share with the board a couple
of pathogens that I get a herx from. One is Papiloma virus. The CDC says this is in around 80%
in the population but most don't have symptoms. For you gb 4000 people it is auto channel 578 on my guide.

The other is Toxoplasma. I was looking on another lyme-rife site and noticed someone else rifing for it. I tried the freq. they were using 979 and got a reaction.

Thanks, jajar. I am still herxing too much from my regular freqs, but will definitely try these in the future.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

tick battler
Member # 21113

Dan - thanks so much. I am running the 36,969 tonight (5 min alone) and then starting with a 15 min sweep between 26,000 and 40,000 using 3.3 CF. I will let you all know how things go.

I am currently also treating him for blastocystis with the same frequencies that I think are helping me. I have picked 8 that I herx on and have been upping the time for the sequence - my son is doing 7 min per frequency and I'm up to 10 minutes. I think it is helping. His ears turned red the first time and he was really emotional after but that doesn't happen now after treating daily for a week. He is also eating better but still says his stomach hurts so we still have much more to go. Hmmmm....noticing a red ear starting now half way into the sweep!

I was wondering a couple of things - do you have the gating on when you do the sweep?

And I have been meaning to ask - when I set the carrier frequency, I was told to have the gating on when I measure it. But I normally don't use the gating when I run a frequency. Does that matter? Do you think it is better to use gating when running either single frequencies or sweeps?

Finally, I noticed that I couldn't input a frequency over 40,000. How do I do that using the GB? Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!
tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

You can not run higher than 40,000 Hz in audio mode with the MOPA. You can run the GB-4000 much higher in RF mode either by itself or with the regular amplifier.

I almost always run gating when using the GB-4000. When I was using my Rife Labs EMX there was not a gating option. In spite of that, many of the frequencies worked anyway. So gating is not always needed.

Gating should always be used when using Rife's original frequencies and sweeps that use a specific carrier frequency.

Rife used gating as a means to convert a sine wave into something similar to a triangle wave. The GB-4000 outputs a square wave with a slight spike which makes it somewhat like a triangle wave. Rife did not have the ability to produce this without gating due to lack of digital equipment.

Gating was an important aspect of why Rife's frequencies worked. When we use the GB-4000 with the MOPA, the square wave is already as we need it, but we still have a smooth sine wave with no spike. In order to get it like Rife's wave we use gating to put the spike on it.

Some of the frequencies that were found later on are effective by themselves as a square wave, and need no carrier for a killing effect. A carrier frequency may be used, but it is for penetration, and does not have to be any particular frequency. It probably does not matter if you use gating or not with these frequencies.

I was curious as to how you ever came to treat for blastocystis in the first place. Was this diagnosed at some time?

Good Luck with the sweep. Turn the gating on.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

In the older instructional video I'm certain Jeff does use the gating when setting the CF using the 20,000 hz method. Maybe someone can confirm?

If your machine is newer and is designed to run up to 175 Millimeters or maybe it's called Milliamps (I can't recall what the meter is called) then Jeff is now instructing a different method which in his opinion is a more accurate way of setting the CF. The newer method does not use the gating when setting the CF. At least he didn't tell Ed to Gate when he walked him through the new process.

When I first began rifing I did not use any Gating for the first six months although I should have! Like Dan said it will still work without using the gating. I know that from personal experience.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

Hi Dan - thanks for the explanation - that helps a lot! As for the blastocystis, I was diagnosed first by EDS testing (and G.I. symptoms in all of us after drinking bad well water for a week while on vacation) and then in order to get some meds, went to a parasitoligist in NYC who found I had giardia and blastocystis through sigmoidoscopy. I then when I still could not get rid of the sytmptoms, I later had a Metametrix stool test done showing blastocystis was still there. Along with these tests, I have continued to find it through my EDS pracitioner and my ART practitioner (who does Dr. K's method of testing).

Juli - thanks for the info. I just spoke to David (Jeff's son) and he confirmed that I do still need to do the gating when I run 20,000 through the GB in order to set the CF. My machine is the older version and does not run the 140 power level without gating turned on so he said the CF will be more accurate if I turn on gating.

Thanks! I am hopeful that by using gating for the future I will see increased success!

Best,
tickbattler

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Your Welcome! Your CS is in the mail I couldn't mail it yesterday b/c post office was closed. Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks again Juli!

My son was more emotional than usual today when I picked him up from school. He also felt shaky and his heart was racing a bit. I am thinking this must be from doing the 15 minute sweep for strep last night. I didn't rife him today...we will see how he is tomorrow.

Do you think those symptoms could be from strep die off?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

As far as I know, Strep has no die off symptoms.

The sweep you mentioned in the previous post (26,000 to 40,000) would likely hit a lot of infections. Or did you do a small sweep around the Strep frequency?

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

I remember over on the rife forum maybe 6-9 months ago I had mentioned to a newbie about being careful, and to go slow because Lyme and it's Co infections have one of the worst die off reactions.

I can't remember who it was off hand maybe it was Paul (but I can't be certain) told me that the die off from strep and staph was much more intense then any die off he had ever experienced with Lyme or it's Co's.

I was some what taken back by his comment to be honest I had no idea.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If you have a lot more than normal, I suppose most anything can cause a die off problem.

I am interested in what sweep was run. Fifteen minutes is a good amount of time for a 20 Hz sweep, but not much time for thousands of Hz.

The shaky and heart racing thing happens to me when I eat simple carbs or sugary things without fat or protein. Later on, my blood sugar level drops suddenly and I shake badly and pulse rate goes up. I have to then eat some sugar and a decent meal to get things back to normal.

His response is similar in symptoms, but of course there are any number of things that could cause the reaction. If it is strep die off, the frequencies must have killed a good amount of it to provake that response.

I hope he is doing better now.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks so much for your input Dan and Juli - I ran the 26,000 to 40,000 sweep for 15 minutes (without gating!). I used the 3.3 CF. I suppose if I do it with gating, there could be even bigger die off so maybe I should only do 10 minutes? He was only shaky when we got home after he had been crying when I picked him up. After he calmed down, his heart was fine and he didn't feel shaky. He was pretty good the rest of the night and did his homework without complaining (which is not always the case). He felt sick again this morning as he does every morning with a sore throat and stomachache but was able to eat breakfast and was not overly emotional. I did not rife him for anything on the MOPA yesterday.

One of his major symptoms besides gut pain and a mild sore throat is being overly emotional and irrational. His reactions are not normal and I know there is something affecting his brain. I can't put him in certain sports or activities because the infections make him totally irrational. He was crying when I picked him up yesterday because he had tried an after school language club and was upset because he didn't get a turn in the game they were playing. I am almost positive he has parasites too since both of our practitioners have found them through energetic testing. A test two months ago showed he had shigella (which I think is a bacteria) along with strep and some of the amoeba parasites. He had a hard time eating much at that time. I have been rifing him on our EDS machine and giving him drainage remedies imprinted with frequencies for all of those things and he is eating better now but that machine is much less powerful than the MOPA so I want to incorporate the MOPA with his treatment to try to get to the bottom of this. He has had these symptoms for the past year. We have tried courses of various antibiotics and they help a little for a short time but I feel his infections are resistant to the antibiotics.

I really appreciate your feedback with this. It is particularly hard when I can't gauge the die off reactions or improvements by how I feel myself, but can only base it on what I observe with him.

I wonder what other infections that sweep would cover? I guess it doesn't matter as long as I keep getting a reaction.

I was also wondering about treating him for strep and the blastocystis at the same time. I feel that the blasto frequencies were helpful because he definitely was emotional soon after using the MOPA for them the first time. He no longer gets a reaction to the blasto frequencies from what I can tell but I'm sure I should continue them because it is a protozoa like babesia and can be hard to kill. I was running 8 of them for about an hour. How do you know what is reacting to what when you try to rife for several infections? Any useful tips that helped you would be great!

Thanks,
tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The brain symptoms sound like Babesia. I have seen these first hand. It is possible other Protozoa cause similar symptoms.

It is difficult to know what all you are dealing with. The only advice I can give is to use the process of elimination and repeatability concerning responses to the treatment.

I would try the H-Pylori frequency of 676 Hz. See if it helps the stomach and throat pain. If he has it, this will work. Five minutes a day for a week. I would also sweep the frequency 5 Hz above and below 676 for 5 minutes.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks Dan. I will run the H pylori - definitely worth a try! It really helps to have a protocol to try.

I know babesia can definitely cause the emotional reactions, as we have all had it in the past. But he doesn't have the extreme fatigue and bed wetting and seeing spots that he normally gets with it. Also - all of our testing cannot find it and he has taken herbs that would have killed it long ago so I don't think it is the culprit this time. I have seen that almost all parasites cause these emotional reactions in my kids.

My other son is having HUGE emotional and violent reactions from taking Caprasite (an herbal parasite cleanse). Prior to treatment, the parasites caused terrible tourettes symptoms in him causing him to say very violent and mean things, in addition to inappropriate things. Thankfully, this is improving as we continue killing the worms. He gets a flare up soon after the capsule but each day it becomes less.

Thanks,
tickbattler

tick battler
Member # 21113

I did the 15 minute sweep again tonight along with 5 minutes on 36969. I also did the 8 blasto frequencies for 7 min each. The only difference tonight was that I used gating. He was not dizzy and had no symptoms during the session other than his ears turning slightly red. I had my other son do the sweep and the one strep frequency and he was dizzy for most of it. He was having throat pain today too so I gave it a try.

I will have to try the H pylori in a few days once I get a handle on whether these are doing anything. I for got to mention that I know he has strep right now since it showed up in muscle testing last week and I did a rapid strep three days ago just to confirm which was positive. I'm sure he has several other things too.

On a separate topic, I spoke with Kathy from KA Enterprises today and I asked her which frequencies were popular for strep. She recommended doing the 502 autochannel and said that for those with lyme and other infections this channel seems to really help them because it hits a lot of infections. Has anyone tried this? Did you have reactions to or die off from it?
Thanks,
tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Are your children taking Omega 3 and any other antiinflammatory supplements?

Omega 3 alone can often correct some brain malfunctions. It had a big effect on me personally.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Dan,
There are days like today that I can't thank you enough for laying the foundation for others to get well.

I have been able to work up the harmonics for longer periods on my scaller panel and have blown
out so many infections I have been carrying around. My energy and clarity today is like a switch has been turned on in my body.

I'm not at the mountain top but it is in sight. I just can't feel this good today and not express gratitude. Hats off to Juli too for all she has done. The FB page is a fabulous idea to keep everything documented for others.

I should mention i also take omega 3's, cumanda and turmeric all of which you have brought up over time.

Jay

[ 02-21-2013, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: jarjar ]

tick battler
Member # 21113

Dan - Thanks - yes I have read that about the omega 3 and my kids have been taking them for years. Unfortunately, their infections have been at such a high level that I didn't notice much of a difference on it. I guess it would have been worse had they not been taking them.

I rifed both boys last night on the strep frequency and 15 minute sweep. One had the heart racing after gym class and went to the nurse for a short time but was fine the rest of the day and seems a bit less emotional than after the first session. My other boy (who did it for the first time last night) is clearly herxing from it and hasn't eaten much because his throat is too sore (he was starting to get a mild sore throat two days ago and energetic testing showed he had strep at that time). He also has a bad headache and feels generally sick. I guess that would be expected...hoping that by tomorrow he will feel better. Am definitely not going to rife them today on the strep.

jarjar - thank you for your post. It is so nice to hear more success stories. How long have you been rifing and what frequencies do you use? What did you do prior to rife?

My husband will be my next project with rife. He has been sick for 6 years. Did 3 years of abx which helped some but not a lot. He then started with herbs and did much better. We think his lyme is gone or very low right now (but we keep getting reinfected every summer) but energetic testing shows he has mono and viruses. He still is fatigued and doesn't feel right. He cannot sleep well without sleep meds. He can't think as quickly as he used to. I am hoping that through rife we can get him back to full health.

tickbattler

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I wonder if the herx is causing him to become anxious causing the racing heart? I have a mitral valve so my racing heart and flutters back when I was herxing was pretty common, so I can't comment much on that.

I also get the racing heart when I'm hyperthyroidism. It isn't always racing it just takes off from time to time, and it can be real scary.

Like Dan said if the glucose goes low racing heart too! Hope you get it figured out.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is real good to hear more success. This really is a group effort here. Juli grabbed the ball and ran with it when I was too ill to do anything. Others have made many contributions as well.

I did not have the faith that this thread would thrive, but one person did, and I am happy to say I was wrong.

The Facebook page will help even more people over time. Juli is a women on a mission.

I hope that everyone that recovers will also help others along the way. I hope everyone has more faith in their ability to tackle tough problems and find solutions. We have lost some of that "can do" confidence that once was a common trait.

I also hope everyone here gets to full recovery. That would make my year.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

jarjar....

Thank you for your encouragement! I really needed to read that today!

Seems like I herx daily and never feel any better.....yet! I am not giving up though. I will keep plugging away!

Totally agree....many thanks to Dan and Juli who give so much of their time helping others.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I just wish we could find a answer for Crohn's Dan!!! Now that would make my year!

I know if I can come back from being as sick as I was I know anyone can do it too!!! I know the suffering that is here, and your right Dan, I am on a mission, equipped with the right tools thanks to you! I feel so blessed to have my health back again!

A status update~ As I built up my rifing times I am now taking away. I have not ran the Bart freqs daily for well over a month now. I am running them 3 times a week for 20 mins. I was running both Bart freqs 357 hz and 832 hz at higher harmonics everyday for about the last 10 months for 1/2 hour each! [Embarrassed] If this didn't kill Bart then I'm not sure what will. I will cut again but I'm backing out slow. As of today, I do not have any signs of sickness.

I have one or two bottles of Cumanda left and when it's gone I plan on stopping it. I have been taking this herb twice daily for about the past 11 months.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

I am pretty sure the heart racing is die off. I had terrible heart racing, shortness of breath, insomnia and trembling and felt like I was dying when I first starting rifing for blastocystis. I would have symptoms during the session, then would feel better for that day and then the next day was horrible. The parasites affected my heart and nervous system and I am still trying to get it back to normal.

We also have gotten heart racing sometimes when we are reinfected with EBV but I don't think that is the cause now. Seems to be clearly from the rife yesterday. Both boys are ornery and talking back tonight, which is another sign of die off for them.

Thanks for the input!
tickbattler

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

TickB, I have been ill longer then your husband so he can make it. Fatigue and cognitive issues were my most serious symptoms.
Here are some of my greatest hits (pun intended)
Toxoplasma 979
H pyori 676
880 ebv
Anaplasma 387
753 babs
880.2 myco
a few of my favorite barts

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Borellia Garini frequencies?

I will have to dig a bit, but I don't recall anything offhand.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

What kind of machine are you using Manybites?
tick battler
Member # 21113

jarjar - thanks so much for that great list. I think the 612 and 2016 are used for lyme? It will be interesting to see if my husband herxes on those because I think it would give us some indication whether he still has lyme hiding somewhere in his body. I will probably start with those to see what kind of reaction he gets.

How long did you need to rife before you started seeing some improvement?

Thanks,
tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The CAFL lists 382,000 Hz as a frequency for Borellia Garini.

Using Char Boehm's octave calculator, a lower harmonic that is more compatable with most machines would be 23,875 Hz.

I have no idea if this frequency works, but it is worth a try. If there is no response to it, I would try a small sweep around it.

I would try 24,219 Hz also.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I never did like the heart things that happen treating lyme and especially Bart. I brought Cindy to the hospital once because of all the heart attack like symptoms from early Bart treatments.

I sure am glad those days are over.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by RZR:
jarjar....

Thank you for your encouragement! I really needed to read that today!

Seems like I herx daily and never feel any better.....yet! I am not giving up though. I will keep plugging away!

Totally agree....many thanks to Dan and Juli who give so much of their time helping others.

Hang in there! We all have detox issues with this disease. I bought a cheap 200.00 portable IFR sauna for detox about 2 years ago. As mentioned before my forehead broke out like a teen for the first month and I had to go lay down and rest afterwards as I was so toxic.

I also space out my rifing times over the day instead of doing it all in one shot.

I did forget to mention in my prior post that I'm big on sea salt and water. I know some LLMD's say it is like doing a chemo flush early in the day.
It also helps support the adrenals.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by tick battler:
jarjar - thanks so much for that great list. I think the 612 and 2016 are used for lyme? It will be interesting to see if my husband herxes on those because I think it would give us some indication whether he still has lyme hiding somewhere in his body. I will probably start with those to see what kind of reaction he gets.

How long did you need to rife before you started seeing some improvement?

Thanks,
tickbattler

Yes 612 and 2016 are a must for lyme so give them a shot by all means and do the harmonics as you can.
I started out on a more random method at first so it's hard to judge by the length of time for me feeling better.

Dan and Juli have laid out a good pecking order of things to hit in this thread and on Juli's FB page.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
I never did like the heart things that happen treating lyme and especially Bart. I brought Cindy to the hospital once because of all the heart attack like symptoms from early Bart treatments.

I sure am glad those days are over.

Dan

That's interesting you said that Dan. I know how bart use to curl up my toes and my fingers. I always thought holy cow if this happened in my heart I could be an emergency case.
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

To those of you who remember asummers who used to post here, and because she is out of the USA they stopped outsiders from posting. She is now on the fb group and looking forward to re connecting with a few of you!

www.facebook.com/groups/rifinglyme

[ 02-23-2013, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

RZR
Member # 20953

I have not been on the computer as much because of severe back pain, which I now think is pelvic related. I had back and pelvic problems long before lyme but now a bad flare for a week.

I tried the sciatic auto program a few times but it did not help. I am now going to try the pelvic inflammatory disease channel #620. I never know how long to run an auto channel. It seems like you could start at much higher times because it runs through the numbers so fast or is that just with a sweep? Can anyone help?

I am taking turmeric and fish oil for inflammation, but nothing helps. I don't know how much longer I can take the pain...getting desperate here. Anyone suggestions to help ease the pain?

[ 02-23-2013, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: RZR ]

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by RZR:
I have not been on the computer as much because of severe back pain, which I now think is pelvic related. I had back and pelvic problems long before lyme but now a bad flare for a week.

I tried the sciatic auto program a few times but it did not help. I am now going to try the pelvic inflammatory disease channel #620. I never know how long to run an auto channel. It seems like you could start at much higher times because it runs through the numbers so fast or is that just with a sweep? Can anyone help?

I am taking turmeric and fish oil for inflammation, but nothing helps. I don't know how much longer I can take the pain...getting desperate here. Anyone suggestions to help ease the pain?

I presume you tried the backache and spasms auto channel 72.They also mention using parasites, primary and roundworm sets and to also look at infection frequencies.

Also heads up you need to clear out your mail box.

RZR
Member # 20953

I did try auto channel 72. I do have parasites but haven't tried the freqs for those yet.

After nothing worked for my back pain, I finally realized I could have a UTI. Thanks to Juli for telling me about AZO test strips, I got those today and tested slightly positive for leukocytes. I hate to resort to abx, but not sure what else I can do to clear up the UTI.

Thanks for the heads up on my mail box.....fixed.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

tick battler
Member # 21113

Has anyone found any frequencies for protomyxzoa? I wonder if that could be an issue with my husband since he still has symptoms even though his lyme is knocked down?

It seems like rife might be a good way to attack it since it appears not many meds/supps work on it.

Thanks,
tickbatter

D Bergy
Member # 9984

If I am trying to kill an obscure pathogen, that has no listed frequency, I find out its close relative, that is listed, and sweep it.

There are not many totally unique things out there. Often, they are a sub species of something else, more common.

I am not faimilier with protomyxzoa, but it appears to be a protozoa so I would find the range of frequencies used for other similar infections, and try that.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks Dan- that makes a lot of sense. I will experiment.

I gave my husband 5 minutes on 612 and 3 min on 2016 yesterday. Not much of a herx, if anything. Did 6 min on 612 and 6 on 2016 today. No reactions during treatment today. Energetic testing showed no lyme found recently so that would make sense. I am going to experiment with some sweeps to see what we can get hits on with him. Something is causing him continued fatigue, insomnia, and brain fog. We think viral but I wonder if there is something we are missing. I might either sweep around 432 or 5777. I think he may have blastocystis like the rest of us so that might get a reaction.

tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would try 832 Hz for Bart and see what happens.

Good luck

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

OK - I will try 832 tomorrow, assuming he's still not herxing from the lyme ones. He does still get a mini herx (mildly dizzy and tired) after taking Samento/Cumanda so it is clearly hitting something. Cumanda can hit viruses too so that could be possible but perhaps he has a type of bart that is not coming up in our energetic testing. The last check showed NONE of the following coinfections: bartonella Hens., bart quintana, babesia microti, babesia duncani, toxoplasmosis, ehrlichia.

I think I now recall that the protomyxzoa may have been initially called hemobartonella by Fry labs but am not sure. So perhaps it's similar to bart in some way. I will keep you posted. Do you think 5 minutes is a good amount of time to start on it? Do you generally keep going longer if there are no reactions to the frequency during the session? I wonder if I should do a sweep first or start with the frequency by itself?

Thanks!
tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would try the single frequency first. Then if you get a response, you know specifically what you are dealing with.

Two or three minutes is plenty for the first treatment. If he has Bart, you will know it at some point after the treatment.

I have taken both Samento and Cumanda on various occasions. I never have any particular response to either. If someone reacts to it, there is very likely a lot of some pathogen present.

These would also make it unlikely to get much response to Lyme frequencies. I wouldn't rule Lyme out at this time.

Dan

mugaruka
Member # 37303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mugaruka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
I did a rife treatment yesterday and that night i got a sore throat (razor blade type thing) and mucus on the throat. I got very tense, irritable and emotional. and got some chest pains. does this sound like a herx?

Posts: 58 | From east sussex | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

You betcha.

Dan

[ 02-25-2013, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

What did you rife for it sounds like a Bart reaction to me?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jimfcarroll
Member # 13956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimfcarroll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for some help. I recently had a strange re-ignition of my symptoms and I don't understand why. I was in the small category of people that don't get a Herx reaction but I'm immediately helped by using a Rife machine (GB-4000 w/ s4 amplifier). I was using it once every other week or so and my symptoms were well under control and declining. All of a sudden my everything came back.

I'm not sure if my Rife machine is broken and I have no idea how to test it. Is there some equipment I can buy from an electronics store to see if it's still working?

Has anyone else had a similar experience.

Thanks
Jim

Posts: 12 | From PA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimfcarroll
Member # 13956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimfcarroll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also (I wrote the above question), I'm thinking of going back on antibiotics to arrest the increase in my symptoms (it worked last time). Has anyone read anything related to using a Rife machine in conjunction with antibiotics. Is it a good idea? A bad idea?

Thanks
Jim

Posts: 12 | From PA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

If your RF lights are on then your machine should be working. I can't remember off hand but I think you can run your GB in another mode and you should feel some tingling if not down right pokes. I just can't never remember what that mode is! Maybe Dan or someone else might have a suggestion.

Running freqs once every two weeks could be your problem. More then likely your bacteria load was down enough when you first began rifing to control your symptoms. In my opinion, I'm not at all surprised that your symptoms have resurfaced considering how little you have been rifing.

Might be a good time to check for other co infections as well!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The original wires used for the contacts often break internally. If you see any lighter area in the insulation of the wires, they are probably broke inside.

The wires are aluminum strands which are real flexible, but not as durable as copper.

Mine broke once and I could tell the machine was not doing much. Cut off the bad area and reconnected everything and we were back in business. One of the wires was completely broke off, the other had two thin strands left.

Run it in Audio mode turning up the power on a low frequency like 306 Hz. You should feel a tingling.

Dan

jimfcarroll
Member # 13956

Thanks. I'll give it a look over. How did you cut out the bad area?
cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim, i take antibiotics with rifing. every ten days i take 4 days off from antibiotics just to see if i notice a difference with the herxing -- no difference!

Check out Anthony Holland's work at Skidmore College. He applied radio freq.s to borrelia smears and -- i think -- the spirochetes turned to round bodies. I do not know if the round bodies were ever killed, but some of them released spirochetes which theoretically could be killed by antibiotics.

sorry i am of little help, am struggling for answers myself

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement