LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 60)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
tick battler
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you find the info on the Rife/Peters sweep? I can't find it in the Universal Sideband Frequency list that came with the GB4000.

I am afraid my husband was reinfected with something in the past couple of days. He got a mosquito bite about 4 days ago. Prior to that, we were running the R/P sweep with little reaction. He was up to 45 minutes last Saturday April 6 for 45 minutes with little reaction or herx. Today I ran it starting a bit lower at 6200 to 6800 and set it for an hour. He had to stop after 18 minutes because of a bad headache and we had only reached frequency 6379.

I am not sure what we would have hit between 6200 and 6373. I guess that could be the difference in reaction. But I fear that he got reinfected with lyme or a coinfection with that bite.

Can anyone tell me the lyme frequency that the Rife/Peters sweep is based on? I wonder if we even reached it yet on the sweep? Or maybe we hit babesia frequencies? I am trying to figure our what we might have hit that caused the reaction.

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tanguerey
Member # 40489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tanguerey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that I am the only one here using the JWLabs Model A rife machine. I have only had it for 6 weeks, but I'm already feeling less "limp noodly". I had a tick bite about 20 years ago and started getting sick 9 months ago. I am so tired all the time, my joints ache horribly and I can't take antibiotics. I tried herbs and also essential oils, but I was so nauseous all the time that I couldn't take it. I'm 5'8" tall and only weigh 117 pounds now. So my husband bought me a rife for my birthday. Yay!

I like the fact that I don't have to search for frequencies. They're already there for me. I just have to run the machine and start the killing. It's a tiny unit that I can take anywhere I go. I like that. Plus, the people at JWLabs take you through it and teach you to use it. They expect you to report back so everyone is sure I'm doing it right. My husband has been using it (he doesn't have Lyme, but they give you a general alignment program to kill virus, parasites and fungi before you start on Lyme) and his rosacea cleared up on his face!!!

I'll keep in touch over the next few months and advise all of my progress. Blessings to all of you with this heinous disease.

Posts: 1 | From Katy, Texas | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tick battler:
Where do you find the info on the Rife/Peters sweep? I can't find it in the Universal Sideband Frequency list that came with the GB4000.

I am afraid my husband was reinfected with something in the past couple of days. He got a mosquito bite about 4 days ago. Prior to that, we were running the R/P sweep with little reaction. He was up to 45 minutes last Saturday April 6 for 45 minutes with little reaction or herx. Today I ran it starting a bit lower at 6200 to 6800 and set it for an hour. He had to stop after 18 minutes because of a bad headache and we had only reached frequency 6379.

I am not sure what we would have hit between 6200 and 6373. I guess that could be the difference in reaction. But I fear that he got reinfected with lyme or a coinfection with that bite.

Can anyone tell me the lyme frequency that the Rife/Peters sweep is based on? I wonder if we even reached it yet on the sweep? Or maybe we hit babesia frequencies? I am trying to figure our what we might have hit that caused the reaction.

Thanks,
tickbattler

6600 hz is believed to kill lyme. I think it is also hitting 432 hz too. Refer to the RPP sweep in the files section for a more complete description on the fb group.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Juli - I looked it up and it is the syphilis frequency (another spirochete) so that makes sense! I recall hearing that is commonly used for treating lyme. How did you originally hear about the R/P sweep?

I will check the facebook site - does it talk about who discovered this sweep? It is so great you started the facebook site....I haven't had a lot of extra time to post on it lately but plan to spend more time there. It is a wealth of info!

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Tanguerey - thanks for your post! Welcome to lymenet. There is so much info on this site...so glad you found us!

Please keep us posted on your progress. I am so happy to hear your husband's roseacea cleared up with rife!

tickbattler

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tick battler:
Thanks Juli - I looked it up and it is the syphilis frequency (another spirochete) so that makes sense! I recall hearing that is commonly used for treating lyme. How did you originally hear about the R/P sweep?

I will check the facebook site - does it talk about who discovered this sweep? It is so great you started the facebook site....I haven't had a lot of extra time to post on it lately but plan to spend more time there. It is a wealth of info!

tickbattler

I think D Bergy found out about the rife-peters sweep and shared it with us. I want to say the guy that discovered it had been bitten by mosquito's or gnats as well as members of his family and they were ill.
That has been awhile since I read it so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli,

Hope you are okay and out of the hospital. Notice you got quiet on both boards. Hope you rebound soon!

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jarjar,

Yes, I am now home but very weak. I Got the flu and it kicked in my asthma, it's the only time I have asthma is when I get a lung infection. I was in the hospital for a week. I knew better I let it go way to far because I was having a Easter dinner and egg hunt planned for the grandchildren and thought I could just ride it out. Wrong! By the time I went to ER it was affecting my heart (tachycardia) so I was pretty sick.

Interesting.. they did a lung culture and no CPN or Myco Pneumonia so the rife peters protocol must of cleared them pathogens alone as I have never used any single freqs to treat them!

I now need to focus on possible lung parasites because of the asthma.. seems to be the cause from what I'm reading, but I'm still hoping the Big Sweep will take care of that too in time once I'm able to run it 2-3 days per week.

At one point they thought I had Mersa in my lungs but thank God it wasn't!!! I was on 4 different abxs at once and I never herxed one bit so as far as the lyme and Co infections goes that is a positive sign.

Looks like I have one last battle on my plate.. still a work in progress but Im thankful it's not a constant symptom for me!!!!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Welcome back Juli, as far as lungs go you could always check out lung worm.

The following was presented by Dr. Hildegard Staninger to the
National Registry of Environmental Professionals Conference
in Nashville, TN, on Oct. 18th, 2006

63 % of the patients diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) had a hidden lung worm, Cryptostronylus pulmoni cultured from their sputum. This species of worm is a nematode. Its male measures 250 nanometers, while the female measures between 750-100 namometers in length. (26) Currently, biological pesticide manufacturers are using nematode eggs as delivery systems of viral protein envelopes to corn, potatoes, and other agricultural feed materials that are used as feed for poultry, beef and domestic animals (cats and dogs).

26. Kalpow, Ph.D., Lawrence A. Suspected New Species of Nematode Parasite in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Cryptostrongylus pulmoni (provisional) " The Hidden Lung Worm."
More story below

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=950833

There are also several other sites to google. It is a species of Roundworms which there is an auto channel for under parasites.

delljen
Member # 25090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for delljen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I rife for candida I get a BIG hit from 465.

I was wondering if anyone know how often I can rife for candida? Daily, twice week, weekly or ???

Right now I wait until the herx reaction goes down and then I rife again. Usually it's a one or two days. I just want to be safe but kill candida as often as I can.

Any advice?

--------------------
Lyme, Bart, Babs D, FL1953
I am just sharing my thoughts and experiences - I'm not a medical professional.

Posts: 69 | From Midwest | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Sounds like u are doing it correctly!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

My conclusion on the RP sweep is to hit it as Julie said with 15 minuted increments every other day or skip two days if your body tells you to.

I had a delayed strong reaction at 17 minutes pre MOPA days. So I always approached it with slowly creeping up. As mentioned before at one time I was getting strong babs flares with pain in my neck.
I feel I was just aggravating the babs by slowly ramping up. Better to just hit it hard with 15 minute increases at a time to kill the infections.
I am currently at an hour 45 min. Just my take on the matter.

cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody. Juli, hope you are getting better!

Delljen, how long do you rife for the candida? i am doing about 30 minutes every other day. I am also doing indiv. freqs for bart and babs and lyme. Also, i am doing the R-P sweep every other day for 90 minutes.

I think i herxed, died, and went to hell! I feel so dizzy and have had a migraine for four days. I really can't say if this is from the candida freq or the RP sweep, or because i have gone off antibiotics for four days.

R-P Sweep question: I get lots of reactions throughout the RP sweep. But especially in the 6601-6666 range. What do you suppose I am hitting there?

jarjar, i am not sure that i understand the 15 minute increments. Do you just break the sweep down into smaller sections, covering just a certain range each day?

thanks in advance, fellow rifers.

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

cotton,

Lets say one starts out the RP sweep for 20 minutes then waits a day and see how their herx goes.

The next time you rife add 15 minutes to the sweep and check your reaction.

If you scroll up a few tics you will see where Juli just posted that 6600 is believed to kill lyme.
It was a main freq with Rife for syphilis which is a sprirochete like lyme.

sick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my GB4000 the first part of February.It is still sitting in the box. I don't even know where or how to start with it. I feel stupid but that is where I am at right now.
I can not read a lot or my mind just can't remember what I have read.

sick

Posts: 538 | From Iowa | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Cotton....

When I first went off abx, I felt much worse for the first couple of weeks and then started feeling better. I think it's because our immune system kicks in and starts fighting harder.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Sick.. open it up and you should find a Dvd you can watch that should give you a pretty good idea on how to set it up.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

sapphire
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I newd help in re[airing my amp ,one gain knob is loose and a fuse blew plus my amperage on the meter ( switch box) prior to it blowing would fluctuate.Im in North Carolina.Please send me an email privately here if you can help me to repair it .Ive been without my coil machine for months

--------------------
[email protected]

Posts: 154 | From NH | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mugaruka
Member # 37303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mugaruka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have recently been symptomatic/herxing in that I can't stop crying, craving all the time, to the extent where i want to be eating all the time but feel awful when i do, anyone else ever experienced this?
Posts: 58 | From east sussex | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

As far as crying, I feel certain freq. vibrate up old stored cellular emotions. Crying can be a good thing to release. JMO on that matter.

I found myself eating more at one time as it settled my stomach herxing. Not sure if that is the case with you. Later I relied on chlorella and bentonite clay for detox to settle my stomach and food cravings.

Stumpy
Member # 27320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stumpy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone! I've been reading this thread and have decided that this treatment option may work for me. I have white matter lesions in the brain and am being treated for lyme, anaplasmosis, bartonella and babesia.

I've probably had this for 12 years and began treatment about 15 months ago. My LLMD believes in antibiotics, blood ozone therapy and some herbals.

I'm really no better and my stomach is a mess. Currently on rifampin, azithromycin and doxy.

I am looking for recommendations on whether a rife or a doug coil would be the most beneficial and which book would help a true beginner get started.

I thank everyone who is trying to help us all. Your dedication is amazing.

Stumpy

Posts: 68 | From Kentucky | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosiegeorge
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosiegeorge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm also in relapse and would like to try this option but have no idea how to start.

Any advise? Any support groups in NJ/NY?

Would love to test this out.

Is the "zapper" the same as a rife machine ??

Posts: 157 | From Colorado | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Stumpy and Rosie, a good starter book is Bryan Rosner's book.

When antibiotics fail, Lyme Disease and rife machines.

Can be ordered online easily

Rivendell
Member # 19922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rivendell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is the best place to purchase an EMEM5A for the best price?
Posts: 1358 | From Midwest | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosiegeorge
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosiegeorge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm worried about purchasing before I try it out. What if it doesn't work for me??

Found some places in TX that charge for the service but that's so far away.

Wish I knew some place on east coast Tristate area

Posts: 157 | From Colorado | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stumpy
Member # 27320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stumpy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Jarjar. I've ordered Rosner's book to get an idea on how to begin to understand rife technology. I still do not know if there is a difference between rifing and coiling.
Posts: 68 | From Kentucky | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Rosie you might want to look for a company that will give you a 30 day trial.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A question from SandraB:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/124097?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rosiegeorge:

I'm worried about purchasing before I try it out. What if it doesn't work for me??

-
I don't see why it wouldn't work for you.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosiegeorge
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27518

Yes I ordered rosners book also.

I did find a holistic center in NJ that offers Rife therapy.
I have an appt. tomorrow to see how it goes.

Someone from rosners web forum reccomended getting a TENS unit instead as these were reimbursable from insurance.

Any thoughts from the group on using a TENS unit in the meantime ?

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

I really don't think a TENS unit will do what you need.
Then again I've never read of anyone having success with a TENS unit so just my opinion on this.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also doubt that a TENS device is going to do the job. I would look into it a bit before buying one for treatment purposes.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I have a Tens unit and it's designed to help pain. I used it to help me with the pain when I was very sick. Helped a little!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

GB 4000 On Ebay.. probably will get knocked down by Ebay because last I looked Seller mentioned Rife.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221222180121&ssPageName=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you guys rife for Candida? What machine would be best for that?
Posts: 631 | From the south | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yello? [Smile]
Posts: 631 | From the south | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally have not used any specific candida frequencies. From what others have reported it is tough to reduce.

The CAFL says that some think metals need to be reduced to have an effect. Not sure about that but I do think you need to change the environment to keep it at a low level. It is likely impossible to eliminate using any method, but you should be able to reduce it.

If I were targeting it, I would use some of the listed frequencies, I also would take oil of oregano and coconut oil regularly for starters. I have no expertise at this but that would seem a logical place to start. Fermented foods are bound to help.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosiegeorge
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27518

The TENS unit that was recommended by Rosners forum was a unit called the Wellness Pro.

Interesting enough the holistic center I went to use the rife was the same machine.

Apparently this unit can go as high as 10,000 hz
And you can self program the frequencies yourself.

Based on that, what does the group think?

girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Thanks, Dan.
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Sounds like a super duper Tens Unit!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is sold as a tens unit but can run frequencies like any other Rife device. It was rebranded and the price increased in the last few years. From what I have been told they are sold under a multilevel marketing arrangement.

These machines do work fine but they are more expensive than more versatile machines. Probably because multilevel marketing pretty much dictates that the product sold has to have a large profit margin.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

The site that i went to showed it as a 3,500.00 machine. Not sure if insurance is going to pay for part of it or what.

Personally, I would go with a machine that you know for a fact that people have put lyme into remission with such as the gb4000 as a start with plans of adding the MOPA later if needed. Depends what you can afford. Good deals can be found on used units on ebay.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

GB 4000 and MOPA on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREQUENCY-GENERATOR-GB-4000-WITH-MOPA-/330918836046?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Just an FYI.

My wife's Lyme is back. She is not cured and so the battle starts again.

In remission for quite a while, but back nonetheless.

I can get it under control easy enough, but it was not cured as I had hoped.

Back in the ring. &&$??"@@

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Sorry to hear Dan and I think it would be premature for anyone to say they are cured. The good thing is you know the path to remission with your MOPA.

I find I do feel better when I stick to a gluten free low fat and low sugar diet while rifing.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Dan, I would not rule out the possibility that you cured her. Our practitioner believes that lyme can be cured just as with any other bacterial infection. She has cured herself but has been reinfected 4 times since then over the years.

Did you consider that she may have been reinfected? It is quite coincidental that her symptoms are starting back up in the spring. Many people are already reinfected this spring in our area. And mosquitoes and biting flies carry it now, especially in endemic areas. More than half of the mosquitoes I have tested do carry babesia and some also carry lyme and bartonella. There is a good article on Dr. Mercola's website (archives) about this very point...lyme is no longer just a tick-borne disease but an insect-borne disease.

Last year alone my children were reinfected at least 8 times and only one of them had a tick bite. They did get insect bites. I know they were reinfected based on EDS testing which is able to detect new infections vs. old. After treating the lyme with herbs since last summer, we are not finding any sign of lyme in us.

We are testing free of lyme and coinfections so far this year but we have yet to get any bites. We no longer go outside in the evenings - it is just not safe around here with all of the mosquitoes.

tickbattler

LymeXtu
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeXtu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan - Sorry to hear your wife is having symptoms again.

Just wanted to mention the ticks are really active and plentiful this year here in Minnesota, we saw our first one over a week ago and have since found 8 more on our animals.

Really a shame - I just don't feel the same about the outdoors anymore.

Take Care and good luck with the re-treatment.

Posts: 448 | From minnesota | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosiegeorge
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27518

So I am still very sick with a relapse & wheelchair bound.

Found out yesterday that they will need to put in another port 😥

Does anyone know if I can rife with a port/ IV central line?

Rosners book says if you have metal in your body it can burn your organs?

I think the port is all plastic but not sure. I asked my doctor & he didn't know.

I'm sure the surgeon should know if I can use it or not, but anxious to get the answer sooner.

Thanks

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have a crap load of metal staples throughout my intestinal tract and frequency treatments have not had any effects where they are located. Since I have been opened up recently I can say I know that for certain.

I guess I have no reason to suspect reinfection. There are no Mosquitos yet, but they will be here soon. Deer ticks are out now, as Cindy had one crawling on her the other day. She has not been bit by anything.

We were on vacation in Florida and were on a cruise. I think it is likely that the strong sun brought it back out for some reason. I am not sure what the sunlight connection is with Lyme, but it always has affected it.

I am glad I have the treatment down pretty well by now. I will have her symptom free again in a short time. I will have to do a little more thinking on how to cure it completely. We were close and I think it can be done. Just have to have a little more knowledge and some luck.

I hope this is not discouraging to anyone. She has not even missed work from this. It is just an annoying set back.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

just a thought.. you mentioned Cindy has and can become symptomatic when going out in the sun.. Has lupus ever crossed your mind as a possible connection?

I have read that this is one of the autoimmune disorders that can be caused by underlying lyme or co's but I don't know enough about it to know if the sun would affect someone with lupus internally.

[ 05-08-2013, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Juli ]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Hello Juli

I am somewhat familiar with Lupus because I developed a butterfly rash as a result of taking azathioprine for my Crohn's disease. I suspected it as one possibility and did some research on it. I ruled it out because it was my only symptom, and seborria was more likely.

When Cindy was more heavily infected strong sunlight exposure would make her more symptomatic. It read several possible explanations for this over the years, but I do not specifically remember the mechanisms involved. Lost some memory with last bout of Crohns due to meds.

The gist of it is that the sun exposure benefits the bacteria in some way. Maybe the reason for the Marshall Protocol avoiding vitamin D or another reason. Just don't remember.

She did not respond to 2016 Hz prior to our trip, but now she does. I could be wrong but in my mind no one should respond to that frequency unless they have Lyme or Syphilus or maybe another related Spirochete.

The symptoms prior to and reactions during and after treatment are identical to prior reactions before remission.

I can also predict that her symptoms will less now that I have treated her. Probably starting today. She does not have any symptoms that indicate anything other than Lyme, but I am sure it does affect her immune system.

I will have to text her and see how she is doing today. See if my prediction is accurate.

Best regards.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I should have said "no one should respond to 2016 Hz unless they have active, non cyst form Lyme".
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Another thought regarding future Lyme treatments.

To my way of thinking on this reoccurance of symptoms, I only need a cyst buster to rid her of cyst form or force it to convert to active form.

I can kill active form with little difficulty. As far as I can tell, there is no known frequency that will destroy cyst form.

I have two possible methods that may get rid of cyst form. One is Nattokinase. I gave it to her once but the response was so bad I never have it to her again. She got a headache that was so severe it resulted in a trip to the ER. I thought she was having a stroke.

The other option is to use Char Boehm's DNA frequencies for Lyme. I do remember that they seemed to cause Lyme to convert to active form Lyme. That was based on observation of her symptoms a day or two after using them.

I would rather use the first method, but start with a very small dose. I guess she will have to make the decision.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I wa correct. She is feeling better today. Do I know my patient or what!

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yeah, I know all about the memory thing and those darn drugs! Like you, sometimes I know the answer just can't remember why I know!?

The prednisone always causes me to get a sunburn rash on my face, neck and chest. Then when someone points it out my nerves makes it worse, and it will start to burn too. I'm still pretty rashy from withdrawing from the drug. I just hate taking these strong drugs but what can we do!

I know your good at figuring this stuff out.. I have no doubt you'll have her back in tip top shape in no time! I'm thinking it might be best for me to keep rifing ever so often for the rest of my life. Ed, is saying maybe every two weeks just as preventive. Always a guess, but I suppose we are making progress and that is what is important!

As Ed always tells me~ The Vicissitudes of life! Life is nothing but having to solve one problem after another!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

Dan,
I'm curious, did you just use 2016 with Cindy? How long did you run it? Did she have much of a herx before she started feeling better?
Thanks,
tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Originally I ran the big sweep because she was not feeling right. While running it she felt it somewhat and the next day she was achy in her joints.

Still not sure what it was but suspecting Lyme or maybe Bart I ran 2016 Hz for ten minutes. She was squirming and felt pain during the treatment. At that point I knew it was Lyme.

I was pretty sure ten minutes was about the max she could take and still remain functional.

The next day was pretty rough but she worked all day. Today she was quite a bit better so she only had about 36 hours where she felt crappy.

I also will test for Bart, but I will have to clear most of the Lyme first to get an accurate test.

I will run 2016 again for 15 minutes Friday. So she has recovery time on the weekend. I am pretty sure her reaction will be less since we treated fairly soon as symptoms started.

Dan

LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeSwimmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gang, I have a EMEM unit on order - can't wait!

What would you recommend for frequencies and times for a first timer? Don't want to over treat myself the first time.

Thank for the help!

Posts: 118 | From New England | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The best single Lyme frequency I use is 2016 Hz.

Run it for one minute and see what your response is to that.
If you get little response up the time by a minute. If it hit you pretty hard stay at a minute until it does not.

Wait a week between treatments until you know how long it takes to get a reaction.

Let us know how that goes. That is how I would do it.

Good luck.

Dan

LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeSwimmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks D Bergy!
Posts: 118 | From New England | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Dan,
Thanks for the info on how you tested your wife....it helps to hear how you do this. Is the big sweep the 4 hour one? Did you do the full 4 hours? I would worry that I would hit so many things that I would herx like crazy. Do you plan to use 2016 on her nightly or do you think you can knock it down doing it less?

Unfortunately one of my boys was reinfected recently with lyme and babesia. His behavior and functioning was declining rapidly this past week and it was hard to get him to go to school. Yesterday I took him to two different practitioners - one muscle tested and found the infections and the other did electrodermal screening and found them. She could tell me how recent they were - the babesia was within the last week (he got a mosquito bite on his neck last weekend) and the lyme was approx 4 weeks ago. We never saw a tick but he did have 2 mosquito bites this spring.

He was becoming autistic last night and screaming and crying and hitting his head and saying violent things...and of course wouldn't go to his baseball game. I started him on the DR. K lyme cocktail and he was so much better just after one dose. Went to school with only minimal protesting and was so much more manageable tonight. We have a long way to go once again but I was so thankful to see an improvement.

I may try to rife him on 2016 to see if he complains of a headache or other symptoms when I do it. None of us have had any reaction or herx to it in the past, but we were lyme free according to our testing.

tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I only ran the big sweep for an hour and fifty minutes. I cut it short because she had to leave. I was only planning a two hour run.

I wa planning on waiting until tonight to treat her again, but our grand daughter was coming over so I treated her last night instead.

First I ran 2016 Hz for twenty minutes. Then I ran the Rife/Peters Lyme sweep, only I tightened up the range from 6500 to 6700 Hz. I knew from previous experience that the original Syphilus frequency of 6600 Hz is real close to the working Lyme frequency. I wanted to try reconfirm that if possible, by her reaction. I ran it for an hour.

She felt the sweep on and off somewhat. When the sweep got just before 6600 I asked her if it was bothering her. She said she was not feeling much right then. I just watched as it hit 6600 and as it hit 6602.8 she jumped in the chair. For about three minutes she was real uncomfortable then she did not feel it too much.

I had already treated her pretty long but I did not think she would herx as much this time as I hit a lot the last treatment. I know she is not loaded with active Lyme.

I decided to test the sweep further so I narrowed it further to just 6595 to 6605 Hz. A ten Hertz sweep to try better home in on the exact frequency. This time she did not feel the sweep until it got to 6601.2 then she was making the pain face and moving around.

I am not sure this method of finding frequencies is accurate to the exact hertz but I think it is safe to say that she is not feeling it prior to the effective frequency. My best estimate would be that the effective Lyme frequency is almost exactly the same as the effective Syphilus frequency or between 6600 to 6603. That is when you are running the 3.3 MHz carrier frequency. For this sweep, it is the combination of the two frequencies that does the work

I will likely treat her with 2016 and the super short sweep similar to the last one I ran. I will treat her when we can do it probably two or three times a week.

I have a couple other tests I want to do and hopefully I can learn something from them as well. I have this unusual opportunity to discover things that normally does not exist because of her acute sensitivity to these treatments. She does not know what frequency is being run or where it is in the sweep.

I hope these responses can help everyone with their treatment as well.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I forgot to mention that she was fine today. I thought she would feel a little under the weather but she said she felt fine all day.

I guess that confirms it to me that there was not enough left to cause much of a herx. She sure felt it as it was running though.

The good news is if everyone can get to this point on treatment it is pretty easy to control, although I am still looking to cure it completely.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan, Thanks for keeping us updated! Glad u got it knocked down that quickly.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lifeline
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is a place online where people are buying and selling rife machines?

I thought there was, but I can't find the site.

Thanks for any help.

lifeline

Posts: 983 | From FL | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, your wife is so lucky to have you taking care of her. [bow] I wish my husband had a little mad scientist in him. [Razz]

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Map1131, Lol!

Yes, Cindy is very fortunate to have Dan!!! It's bad enough dealing with this disease but trying to figure out a treatment plan when your so very sick is a totally different level.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Lifeline,

I do know you can find them on ebay as often gb4000 show up on the site. I have seen used ones for sale long ago on a yahoo rife site I believe. Juli or Dan probably know the site name.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The site that listed used frequency equipment for sale was taken down due to spam a while back.

E-Bay Craigslist and the Rife Forum are the places that have them most often.

Dan

lifeline
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Thanks for that information. Much appreciated.

lifeline

Posts: 983 | From FL | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Well, I'm pretty sure my husband has been reinfected now too. He said he felt lymish today and has a bad headache and his head feels like it's in a vice.

I ran the 2016 frequency on him tonight on the MOPA for 10 minutes and his headache and fatigue worsened a little when it was running. He didn't have any reaction to it a month ago. I also did the 6550 to 6700 sweep for 30 mintues and he did notice an increase in symptoms around 6600 so I am pretty sure he has lyme. I also suspect babesia because he feels more fatigued than normal (and mosquitos tend to carry that more than anything). I ran our EDS/rife machine on babesia and lyme frequencies separately and he had a reaction to each. I want to test babs on the MOPA too.

What babs frequency would you pick to test to see if he has it? I have heard 432 can also hit lyme so I'd like to try one that seems to only hit babs. I know 5777 is for protozoa in general so I would rather look for something more specific to babesia.

I knew it was just a matter of time before we all started getting reinfected! My son last week and my husband this weekend. It rained a lot this past week so the bugs are out. We can't expect not to get reinfected around here with all of the flying insects carrying stuff. Very frustrating....

Thanks,
tickbattler

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Oh No! So sorry to hear that! RZR, told me she got hard hits uing 570 hz and 76 hz for babesia.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks Juli - will try them both!

Dan - what is your protocol for babesia?

Thanks,
tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I don't really have one. I ran all the CAFL frequencies and later added Char Boehm's DNA frequencies.

One thing I do know is you have to treat for a month or two after all symptoms are gone or it comes back.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think babesia duncani is still a problem for me. I treated with Mepron or malarone for nearly 2 years and have been rifing for almost a year.

I still have sweats and chills that have increased since starting Enula last week. I have been in a constant herx.

I know others seem to have gotten rid of babesia with rife, but nothing is working for me. [rant]

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement