LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 62)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
springshowers
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am officially staring the protocol I listed

I have numbness in my feet up to mid calf and it gets better sometimes and worse others and I believe its this bug
On my nerves and I am hoping it's not damage from living with
The disease so long.

Anyway. I will rife using all theses and using foot plates
With wet cloths and my ray tubes under my arms
I use BCX ultra and want to focus on feet. Reminds me of days I treat toenail fungus which by the way is the best cure I the world and actually works amazingly !

Here again is my protocol I made this up myself and it is nit from any source so I can not say its been developed is tested.
That's for me I guess. Ivermectin has been my best tool medicine wise for Protomyxzoa. Therefore I researched what ivermectin treats via literature and it makes sense to rife for those to get closest to this new bug.

Protomyxzoa Rheumatica (Fry Bug)

Here are the number sets based ivermectin treatment

Strongyloids 332 422 721 732 749 942 3212 441
( threadworms genus of roundworms )
Secondary 380 698 752 776 722 738 746 1113
Trichinosis 101 641 822 1054 1372
Ascaris 152 442 8146 751 1146 797
Filariose ( worms in blood and organs of mammals , larvae passed from biting insects 112
Enterobiasis pinworms 20 120 773 826 827 835 4152
Heartworm 543 2322 200 535 1077 799
Parasite Blood 847 867 635 329 419 635 7391 5516 9889

You can run general parasites numbers too
Threadworms
Roundworms

But I am just running the list above of 8 strings.

We will see
I have not been rifing fir actual treatment in a good long time .not consistently anyway. I have been focusing on diet this year and reducing medications and detoxing and dental!
My body is its cleanest it's been in all if the 13 years since I got ill.! Detox detox detox. Can't stress enough

I will be running my protocol of Detox
Lymph Liver Kidney as always before and after my sessions.
This makes my sessions more successful as it stimulates the organs and helps move the things out that rife is attacking.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That 2016 Hz frequency was huge for me. It still is one if the best single Lyme frequency I have used.

The work goes on at the Rifing Lyme Facebook site. I have too many irons in the fire to take on any more right now.

I am working with two other people on the potential cyst form frequency. It will take time to tease out whether it kills cysts or not, but it is the last hurdle to elimination of Lyme instead of controlling it. That makes it worth the effort.

When we think we have the results, we will see that it is posted here.

I hope your new protocol works well.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stubman1
Member # 41135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stubman1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was reviewing some of the previous pages and the Rife/Peters Lyme sweep is mentioned quite a bit. Where can I find this sweep program and does it include Bart and Babesia?
Posts: 30 | From Virginia | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What machine do you have?

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stubman1
Member # 41135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stubman1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have BCX ultra machine.
Posts: 30 | From Virginia | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Can you tell me what the carrier frequency is on that machine?

The sweep depends on what carrier frequency you are using.

Dan

Stubman1
Member # 41135

The default carrier is 44660. I believe all defaults on this machine are editable.

Also if you have Lyme, Bartonella and Babs what is the general philosophy when treating all 3.

Is it better to hit one at a time or best to hit them all with a sweep.

Or is it just an personal decision based on symptoms/what is giving you the most trouble..

Bartonella and Lyme seem to bother me the most.

Thks for the help as I am new to rife.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

783 Hz would be the target frequency using the 44,600 carrier frequency. I personally would use a higher carrier that is closer to the range of some of Rife's carrier frequencies.

If you use the lower carrier, sweep about 50 Hz on both sides of the 783Hz frequency.

Using the optional 1.6 MHz carrier for your machine, my sideband calculator gives 22,600 as the frequency for the original Rife Syphilis frequency.

A decent sweep would be 100 to 200 Hz on both sides of the higher 22,600 Hz Syphilis frequency.

The sweep is based off of this Syphilis frequency. The sweep is in case there is variation from the two organisms. I have found the Syphilis frequency quite accurate when used for Lyme, but I am using a tube based carrier device so the carrier wobbles a bit, which provides a small involuntary sweep.

I would use 832 Hz for Bartonella.

It is probably better to knock the Lyme down some before you concentrate too much on coinfections. That way you do not stress the body out so much. However, there are no hard and fast rules on how to go about it.

I should also note that the original Rife frequencies work by the interaction of the carrier frequency and the second frequency. Each need to be matched for it to work. The ones I gave you are matched for each other. Other non-Rife frequencies are based on one frequency and the carrier is just used for penetration.

The 832 Hz frequency for Bart is a single type frequency. The carrier frequency does not matter for this.

I would use gating, or pulsing is the term the BCX people use. 50% duty cycle and a gating frequency of 100 Hz or so.

Good luck.

Dan

[ 10-24-2013, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Q: PACEMAKER. How FAR AWAY must someone with a pacemaker be if there is a person in the home using a rife machine?

Please refer to this question here:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/126710

Defibrillator pacemaker and exposure to rife machine
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LizaJan
Member # 18295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LizaJan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Folk,

New here, though not to Lyme. I got it about 20 years ago, was diagnosed in 2008, treated with a year of antibiotics, and really did feel cured. Fast forward to this past winter....problems with pituitary and adrenal function (what function?) lead my LLMD to send blood to Advanced Labs, where it was cultured POS for BB. Brain fog has returned. Really, I had two good years.

He's trying to get IV Rocephin approved by insurance for neurolyme, encephalopathy.

Oh, I already get IVIG for the neuropathy, and it has helped.

I'm thinking I've had IVs before, (2000) and while I felt great while on the Rocephin, I got sick as soon as it stopped, so I'm looking for something out of the box to add.

Already takes lots of supplements for adrenal support, mitochondrial support, etc.

I'm looking at autonomic nervous testing (dr Klinghart's technique) coupled with "laser detox" (am I really going to do this crazy sounding thing? I think, yes).

So I'm thinking one week of laser detox, then the IV, but maybe combined with Rife. I am totally new to the world of crazy options, but these are new ideas for hope.

What are thoughts about combining Rife and antibiotics? Which Rife? Why? Does it sound right to combine both, or just try the Rife and see what happens?

Any reasoned opinion on this unreasonable disease and the reasonable options we have to lick it welcomed. i am looking for a plan that offers me more hope for killing this bacteria for good than 3 months of IV antibiotics.

Posts: 17 | From new york | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leeintn
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leeintn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone tell me the best frequencies to use w/a doug coil? I've tried 432 and running 306 now. Does it make a difference if it is neuro? thanks
Posts: 83 | From Tennessee | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Beam Ray user. I've owned my machine since '03. It's the best money I've spent on this lyme & co in 15 yrs but.....

I'm not using the "cured" word or remission word yet. I'm still fighting the good fight with rife.

Lyme bacteria load is way down. I was a abx failure and felt like I was dying a slow death with abx protocol.

I wasn't detoxing either during those years of abx. I wasn't detox aware of it's importance.

Then I had 2 more embedded Lone Star ticks in '05 that gave one heck of a load of bartonella & no telling what else.

Big set back. I'm a tick, flea, mites, spider magnet. Beam Ray has done great things for me but I'm still trying to fight bart.

Recently the babesia I only obvisiously had in the early first year, the has changed in the last year or so. I would bet money I have one of the babesia bugs.

I can't rife for bart and babs daily like is recommended by many. My body can't tolerate it.

Anybody wanting more info on Beam Ray Rife feel free to private message me on this thread. Beam Ray is big bucks and if you have the money IMO it's a good investment. I use it to treat colds, flu, my husband ailments etc etc.

There are good rife machines much cheaper. But Beam Ray is powerful machine.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been using rife too, right now a ProWave loaned to me, along with Colloidal Silver and high dosages of enzymes, and LDM-100.

I've been having my blood checked by dark field live blood analysis. On Oct 4 I had approx. 4 lyme cysts per photo. On Nov. 27 no cysts or lyme spirochetes noted anywhere... but other problems showed up that I will discuss on my own thread later after I get it sorted out.

The doctor felt the progress was excellent and that the other issues would eventually pass.

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTTaylor
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTTaylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keebler, thank you so much for reposting my question about rife and defibrillator. I did rife after doing some research on it and decided to go ahead with it. Never got a definite yes to do it but what helped me to decide to was someone else had rifed with their spouse in their house and there wasn't a problem.
I am using the rife less, only every two weeks and 20 feet away with door shut. People might say it is not worth the risk and I still am torn about doing it. Makes me feel guilty but my husband said I just needed to go ahead with the rife.

Posts: 63 | From eastern Washinton state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LizaJan:

What are thoughts about combining Rife and antibiotics? Which Rife? Why? Does it sound right to combine both, or just try the Rife and see what happens?

I would do antibiotics with Rife. I see no reason not too. Just don't let the herxs get too out of hand. Im finding coffee enema's to be helpful for that.

Im using colloidal silver, enzymes and rife. After 7 weeks of treatment they couldnt see any spirochetes or cysts. I intend to keep up the protocol for at least ...well, Im not sure, maybe 5 or 6 months to be sure I got every last one of them. When my new Rife machine comes next week I'll start focusing on bart or babs.
Ive heard that Lyme only needs to be rifed once a week due to their life cycle but Im not accepting that until I have some solid evidence.. so for now I hit them every day.

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
norcal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am curious about the 2016 frequency as I have gone through most of the list.
I have not tried 2016, I have a doug coil machine but I don't know how to dial up the combination on the switches to use this frequency as it is not on the selection list provided with this machine.
Can someone that has done this please indulge me and walk me through it. Thank you

Posts: 342 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
norcal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found the combination at the Doug webpage.
They have a calculator to get the switches correct for the frequency you want to run.
For those who are interested the switches are:G,H,J,N

Posts: 342 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. Just wanted to remind people to try to take your biofilm busters within an hour prior to rife. This has made a big difference esp if you feel your plateauing

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

This article from 8-2013
On biofilms and questions of ultrasound and such to break up biofilm. Interesting read. Comments pose questions about rife

http://lymedisease.org/news/hardscienceonlyme/the-rest-of-the-story-trials-and-tribulations-of-getting-borrelia-biofilms-acccepted-for-publication.html

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone used or investigated Spooky?

It is a free software program with a low cost generator. Soon to be released: Spooky 2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaL8PW7hECQ

Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Bump
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See I need to take notes and look at biofilm stuff and get the freqs for trying to end the cycle.

Thanks Dan for bumping the rife threads up.

Looking forward to learning the latest. Thanks springshowers.

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone used a BCX-411 computerized ray tube machine? I'm going to be renting one for a bit to see what happens.

The guy who makes this machine here claims it is more powerful and treats the whole body vs. the GB4000 which he claims cannot get into the bone marrow.

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Well, one of the people who has worked with frequencies for various applications including Rife's method of using them for eliminating pathogens thinks the GB-4000 with the MOPA is the best out there today.

He is not selling anything, and believes there is room for improvement in the method in general.

I am not knocking the BCX as it is a good device, but I do not think the claim he is making is credible.

Dan

lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone tell me the address for the rife FB page? I lost it somewhere!

Thanks

Posts: 298 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Thanks

Posts: 298 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Thanks

lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Forget that! just found it!
SusanH
Member # 40582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SusanH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

I just bought the BCX Ultra machine and moved out of state shortly after. My new doctor uses the GB4000 so she can't give me any guidance on how to use it. She said the frequencies could be different. And when I compare hers to the ones that came with the machine, they are.

I've watched the video, red the manual and read Rosner's book, yet I'm still not sure about best ways to hold the tubes or put them under arms, use foot plates, run which of the many lyme programs present? Those kinds of questions.

My two main questions:

1. about 6 preset lyme programs are listed. do I try each one separately to see how I react?

2. The frequencies don't match the ones my doctor uses (yes, I have an MD who treats with rife among many other items in her protocol). Should I custom code the ones my doctor gave me or are they specific to her machine (she has a gb4000)

3. What is a carrier and how do I add one?

4. Do the ray tubes work best? hold them in the hands? use foot pads with them?

Many thanks,

SusanH

Posts: 83 | From Sarasota, Fla | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I use a GB-4000 so I can't really help with the operation of your machine but Lyme frequencies are the same regardless of the machine.

The two best I have used are 612 Hz and 2016 Hz. Use those to start out with. They will do the job if you have the common U.S strain.

Good luck.

Dan

[ 01-12-2014, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Dan, how long do you run these frequencies for generally?

My machine, like yours, is set to run at 5 minutes each frequency.

recently I started running the bart frequencey 832 for 30 minutes and I think doing better. should I run it for longer? Im also running it twice a day because of the replication rate of the microbe. Think I should run it longer?

Each machine company seems to have worked out a set of frequencies that they think will kill lyme. I also have a prowave machine that I used before I got my GB4000. I had a strong herx from the suggested prowave lyme set so when I got my GB4000 I programed the prowave frequences into the new machine and still use them.

Lots of time the frequencies between the different machines are not too different, they may be harmonics of the same killing frequency and can work because of this.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

30 minutes is a pretty long run for the GB-4000. I am surprised you can use it that long. I think your schedule is plenty aggressive for Bart.

It does seem like Bart is hard to get ahead of so keep it up.

I had to add Cumanda to my wife's treatment to really knock it down quickly. Seemed to do the job.

If it's working, keep doing it the way you have been.

Keep us posted and good job on that Bart.

Dan.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

There are so many Lyme frequencies that I began to sort through them early on. I am still sorting the DNA frequencies for cyst form.

The reason I started doing this was to make it a simpler process for others in the future. The reason I could do it is because my wife can feel the frequency, as it is running, hitting the Lyme. It has been an excellent way of finding the ones that work the best. If she could feel the frequency and it was followed up by improvement, that frequency was a winner.

Time to treat has always been a problem for us. We simply do not have time to use the long list of frequencies.

I have found that 612 is an excellent frequency, but when we started using 2016 it killed another active form of Lyme and also everything that 612 did. So I quit running 612 as it was not needed any longer. I would test it from time to time make sure that was the case. As long as I ran 2016 regularly, 612 had no effect. The inverse was not true.

I still throw them both out there because I know both work. But 2016 is the more important of the two.

You are right, there are likely many effective frequencies for Lyme. But you only need to kill it once and some frequencies did not appear to do anything and wasted our time.

Rife's original frequency for Syphilis works also.

I think it is a good idea to try different frequencies, especially if the common ones are not helping. Just don't get bogged down running the hundred or so frequencies for Lyme. You only need a handful to do the job.

I could use any number of methods for the cyst form that remains, but in the interest of having a simple, efficient method for future users, I am going to exhaust the frequency method until it either works, or fails. If it works it makes it easier for everyone in the future. If not, I will add another method to frequency treatments until it works.

Since Cindy is perfectly healthy in spite of the residual cyst form, I have some time to figure it out. It is not often someone like her that can feel the frequency in real time, comes along. I feel it would be a wasted opportunity if I did not take advantage of her sensitivity to further refine treatment for the future.

I have had lots of help on the way. I would not have known about 2016 Hz if it were not for this thread and the people using it. Plenty of other examples also.

I would like a future where it is not necessary to lose your gallbladder or other serious problems because of long term antibiotic use for Lyme. If we can perfect the frequency method Lyme treatment will not be a lesser of two evils choice.

It would also save many from the devastating financial burden of treatment.

Most importantly, it does not require anyone's approval, like a prescription, and it gives you the choice to put your treatment into your own hands. That may not always be the way to go, but I am tired of waiting for official medicine to solve the problem. We will have a cure long before they even acknowledge there is a problem.

If mainstream medicine won't work for us, we can at least stop them from impeding us.

That sums up my thoughts on this serious yet ignored disease.

Dan

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

thank you Dan.

I run many frequencies but I do it at night when I sleep... sometimes up to 4 hours with each frequency at 5 minutes each. Since I am not sensitive to frequencies I couldnt see any other way to do it.

[ 01-15-2014, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Carmen ]

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

SPOOKY!

I know that some folks here are interested in doing Rife like work but have found the costs to be too much.

Wanted to let you know that there is now a rife like device that is very inexpensive that you work through your computer. Im not one to really speak about it for I dont have this machine but Im going to provide links for you to take a look at it.

For those who are more mysically minded I will tell you that there are some people who provide the service of broadcasting frequencies for you from a distance and it costs nothing.

I dont really know what to say about this as I don't have experience with broadcasting but some people are finding that their problems resolve. In my mind I kinda see it as a long distance prayer service, but I could be real off the mark with that. .... anyway, nothing to loose to try... and I would not use this as your main source of therapy.

The machine is called a Spooky and that name comes out of quantum physics science, to define a certian occurance that has been noted in the quantum realm. There is a film about it on youtube for you quantum buffs.

There are a couple of threads about this on www.rifeforum.com which you can join. Read the threads and you will find who is providing service for distance work.

There is also a lot of support there for using the device if you should purchase it. I think the total cost will be around $200. The pre-programed software is free and provided by someone on the rife forum.

this is some info I received. Im not purchaing the machine because I already have a GB4000:

Computer [Windows] --> runs Spooky program --> USB cable (comes with UDB gen) from computer goes --> UDB 1108 generator --> cable with alligator clips (comes with UDB gen) goes from generator --> DNA holder (one alligator clip to one metal plate, the other alligator clip to another metal plate).

Physically: COMPUTER --> UDB generator --> DNA holder.

Taking into account the latest development in the Spooky community the following is what is needed to treat at home or to do distance therapy:

1. Buy a new freq.generator named "Spooky2 generator", specifically "Spooky2-20M" (top model, 20 MHz, US$ 178),

http://www.cleanenergy-npt.com/Shop/...?ProductID=255
or:
http://www.cleanenergy-npt.com/Shop/...asp?ClassID=75

http://cancerclinic.co.nz/rapidcart/index.html

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are the Spooky2 generators:http://www.cleanenergy-npt.com/Shop/ShowClass.asp?ClassID=75

You can order them now from here or from the Spooky2 software page: http://cancerclinic.co.nz/downloads-3/index.html

VERY EXCITING PROSPECT!

Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Unfortunately the Spooky2 software purchase area is currently only in Chinese, but it will soon be in English!
patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Read the manual for Spooky2

Looks quite interesting.

http://cancerclinic.co.nz/downloads-3/index.html

map1131
Member # 2022

WARNING ABOUT PREVIOUS POST ON RIFE/BART FOR 30 MINUTES.

I would NOT want any new rife folks to think it's okay for run bart, lyme or another frequencies for 30 minutes.

That is much to long for a beginner. Much to long unless you have been at rife for years and worked yourself up to 30 minute freq sessions.

Carmen, new rife folks are reading this thread/posts and taking notes. I would not want someone to use your 30 minute theory or sleeping with rife running......

I have a close friend that is new to the GB-4000. She ran bart freq session that was on a couple minutes and she has been in he!! since.

Carmen, I would like for you to clean up both of your posts and your wording about the 30 minute GB-4000 for Bart and your thread about sleeping with it on.

We had one person accidently fall asleep with her machine running and she went into herx he!!.

We need to be very aware that some people, many people are just as sensitive to rife and the frequency as many are to abx.

I would not want your post to be taken as remotely being safe for one to start with 30 minutes of even a combo of frequencies.

Again you do what you want it's your body, but I want good judgment used in giving minutes, times and advise to others. Again you have only been on this site a short time.

You are not a rife expert. If you were you certainly wouldn't be posting what you do.

Just because cancer patients can run rife programs for 30 minutes or longer and twice a day is completely a different situation with Lyme & co-infections.

Completely different situation.

Thank you,
Pam

--------------------

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Well I dont know what to say Pam. Some people do run frequencies for quite a long time. You have to experiment... Rife is an experiment. You gage your experiment by how you feel and how you respond.

In the beginning I ran frequenies for 5 minutes each.. I did have several herx.

If you dont have a hit on a frequency for a short period of time you run it for longer to see what happens. Some bugs have to be pounded for a while before they break.

Bart frequencies in my opinion should be run twice a day due to the replication rate of the microbe and based on how easily or not you detox. Lyme frequences can be run just a few times a week due to their replication rate.

When i ran bart frquencies for 5 minutes I got nothing. Thats why I worked up to 30 minutes.

Because there are so many lyme frequencies to run and most of them are not a true hit people do run frequencies at night because it is so time consuming.

what people who get into rife really need to know is that they must be responsible for making their own decisions if they use Rife. Anyone who gets into rife should be informed, be able to assess themselves and know how to pace themselves accordingly.

[ 01-15-2014, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Carmen ]

SusanH
Member # 40582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SusanH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I'm feeling very confused (what's new) about which set of frequencies to use.

For example, I have one set from my doctor (who uses GB4000), another set that I've collect as best results from you all in this group, and yet another set provided in the booklet with my machine (mine is BCX Ultra).

Lyme frequencies recommended by doc (GB4000)
466, 467,468

Lyme frequencies with most results I've gathered from this group:
306, 432, 612, 2016

Lyme frequencies in my booklet (BCX Ultra):
9 different sets including Doug's, none of which match.
864, 495,485-497, 408, 499, 500-505, 620, 610-628.

And that's just one of the many in the pamphlet.

So, which do you think I should run? Do I try them each different weeks to see which gets a reaction? I heard it could take time, months even, to make a change. So how do I know what works best for me?

Someone in the forum said the frequencies are the same no matter which machine we use. If that's true, then why so many different ones. Is that because the bacteria is different at different times?

Any insights would be much appreciated.

Thank you all for everything you've taught me.

Susan

Posts: 83 | From Sarasota, Fla | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LizaJan
Member # 18295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LizaJan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I posted about a month ago, asking about different Rife's and such. (20 years of Lyme, now with a PICC, and no faith in it--mainly neuro)

I bought the Rosman book, and my techy boyfriend read it more thoroughly than I could. I put him onto the research on the machines, and he's decided I ought to get the Spooky. I've read someone call it a Rife-like machine, rather than a rife. Is there anything about this decision that I should question? Will it be harder to find the correct frequencies and protocols with a newer machine?

Any input on this decision would be appreciated.

Thank you all,
LizaJane

Posts: 17 | From new york | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think it will work ok in contact mode. I would skip the radionics type use of the machine that is often promoted.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Frequencies are the same as any other similar device.

Good luck.

Dan

Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
SusanH,

as you explore getting started . . . I know all the different sets can be confusing. Some say they've used them all but not to start. You'd start with a few. See Rosner's book for guidelines on timing, too.

A major "rule" -- RIFE for LYME - NO MORE OFTEN THAN EVERY 12 DAYS

- and at limited times, starting at a couple minutes for a few frequencies and slowly working up but

no more often than every 12 days. Even longer if there is a long lasting herx. Do not run rife until a herx has settled down.

To rife more frequently than every 12 days for LYME can cause kidney damage.

Later on, after one is well attuned to all this, some have been able to go for longer times and narrow the schedule but that can take a months, years to reach that point.

Other infections can be done more frequently but don't push it. Don't try for an intense herx. If the liver and kidneys are overwhelmed by a huge herx, they can become damaged.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=030792;p=0

LIVER & KIDNEY SUPPORT & and several HERXHEIMER support links, too.
-

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twinnick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey All,

First off, let me apologize as I am sure most, if not all, of these questions have been answered at one point or another in this thread. I have neauro symptoms as many do here, which makes serching though 'umpteen' pages of text just the pits.

So I thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions even if they sound like a broken record...

I was directed to this thread from another thread I posted here in the medical question. I was told this is where all the rife veterans reside. [Smile]

I got some good feedback in my solo threaed, but wanted to pose the same questions in this thread just in case the veterans don't venture out of this thread much..

A little background: I've been infected for about 6 years; possibly since childhood as I was a kid who practically lived in the woods growing up and pulled ticks off of myself at least once a week. [I am currently 30 years old] I have been treating Lyme and Co's now for about 14 months using high doeses of ABX's. I would say I am about 90% better as my remaining symptoms are mostly neauro [Some fogginess, short term memory, late afternoon mental fatigue, and some eye twitching has returned with the start of tageting Babs].

I am playing with the idea of picking up a RIFE machine...here are my questions;

1. Can I take ABX in conjunction with using a RIFE machine. I have read multiple people say yes, and multiple say no. I would really like to stay on ABX as im scared to come off of them at this point, hoping the RIFE can get my over that last 10% to get me to 100%. But if RIFE doesnt work, I would still be on ABX so I wouldnt decline.

2. Can you target Coinfections? I have read that both yes and no. This gal makes it sound like you cannot go into remission using soley a RIFE machine when targeting CO's...you need to also be on ABX or herbals. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kzRSSPIxE

3. [Disclaimer: I know they work, but I need to ask this for my wife [Smile] ] Are there any long-term effects? I have read stuff about EMT and cancer, there is no scientific proof that RIFE work, and there are reports they actually do harm to the body.

3. [Same disclaimer as above] Is it all a hoax? I have seen stuff on the interner about Rosner being nothing more than a Scam to sell his book....

4. What are some of the top RIFE machines that target lyme and Co's that are under $1k? I was looking at the EMEM5A....

5. I have a wife, and 2 young sons. How far do they have to be from me when I RIFE? Do they have to leave the house...?

6. Does Rife attack all forms of Lyme and Biofilms?

7. Is there any literature out there other than Rosner that talks about Rife and Lyme...does the Rosner book talk about tageting Coinfections? I heard he only had Lyme...

8. Last one, for now [Smile] ....Pros and Cons to ABX vs RIFE? Which is safer...?

Thank you Thank You Thank you all for taking the time to answer my questions. I am truly on the fence about this and am willing to give it a trying if I can do it in conjunction with ABX, if not...it is going to be tough leaving the comforts of my ABX in fear I relapse.

Have I said Thank you...? [Smile]

Just in case,

THANK YOU! [group hug]

Posts: 153 | From Midwest | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
It may be helpful for posters to see what comments have already been suggested for twinnick so that further replies here might cover all the bases not covered over there:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=128014;p=0#000000

twinnick - considering a rife machine (questions)
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
I feel the need to set to rest any notion about your #3 concern

"have seen stuff on the interner about Rosner being nothing more than a Scam to sell his book...." (end quote)

Not true. That is not true. You need to consider who is saying that. What are their expert sources? I'd bet none. If you want to rely on them for your life, you might want to think twice.

As a former instructor of journalism, I have certain standards for when I review sources for information that I will use, or when I suggest it to others. I also have no patience for defamers who put down good people.

Those who say this do not know him. Those who say this are not well educated and those who say that are lying. Just flat out lying.

It's not just being ignorant but they are outright lying. No one should say that about anyone without first doing a lot of homework -- or if they flatly want to commit LIBEL. That seems the case.

Rosner has done good personal research of a professional quality.
-

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twinnick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't mean to offend anyone with the #3 question. Just trying to cover all my bases in researching it...

Does anyone else want to take a shot at my questions?

Posts: 153 | From Midwest | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
You did not offend. You were just passing on what you "heard" and had questions -- and I just wanted to be clear that anyone who calls him a scammer is not someone who has the degree of knowledge that would be of help to you in this matter. Of course, you can believe whomever you might.

And they may not believe in the rife machine but that gives no one license to lie and defame another.

I just wanted to set the record clear against those other voices you wonder about that, IMO, Rosner's research and presentation of materials is entirely professional in all aspects.
-

LizaJan
Member # 18295

I'm currently getting both IV Rocephin and IV Flagyl, but after visiting this group I ordered Rosner's book on Lyme and Rife, and found it extremely informative. The final parts for my Spooky will be arriving soon, and I'm planning on beginning in a month or so (my doctor wants me to finish a course of flagyl before doing Rife.) I'm also doing herbs, though I can't explain the why or wherefore, just that I trust the prescriber.

All this is to say that the book is easy to digest and very informative, and I am a pretty science-driven person.

LizaJane

16 yrs until diagnosis
2 really good years after 1 year of Augmentin relapse x 9 months

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Has anyone here been able to treat babs and Bart with a rife machine...?
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twinnick,

This is all just my experience, cannot say if it will work for others!

I have a good case of Bart. I was on antibiotics for about 20 months but my liver would no longer tolerate them. Liver pain, enzymes were too high and did not go down much for more than 3 weeks. The pain lasted for about 3 months and I still get twinges a year later.

Note I have no experience with a GB 4000 but here is what I learned and the decision I made.

I looked at Bart approaches and went with a Doug Coil. It works with Lyme and Bart but you have to stay on it. I was doing well knocking down the Bart symptoms, using it every other day. I had a business trip for 8 days and did not rife for a total of 10 days. That was a month ago and I am still trying to catch up.

Note I have two sons with Lyme but no Bart and one is doing really well on the Doug Coil, while the other is really herxing so we think he is improving.

I spoke to a couple of Doug Coil users and they said because the Bart replicates so fast you need to get to doing it every day.

I take the Buhner herbs for Bart and Lyme, and enzymes for biofilm. I think once I get the Bart knocked down the Lyme will be easier to deal with.

I have a practitioner that also had Bart and Lyme. She said the GB 4000 with Mopa works great for everything but Bart. She has had to take a different approach with Bart and is at well over 90 percent now. She is super sensitive and can tell when she needs to increase treatments.

I take charcoal after my sessions to mop up the toxins. I am much better than I was last year but still have a ways to go with short term memory, energy level, and endurance issues.

We will see how my increased treatment schedule works on the Bart. I was doing every other day after my trip but just could not see to gain on it, so now it is every day on 832 about a 30 minute session all over the body. I do still herx. I am also doing candida and Lyme frequencies.

I am reviewing the information on Spooky 2 and may pull the trigger on that. I have been reading the posts on rifeforum.com.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SusanH
Member # 40582

Twinnick, here is my response to your questions as best I know:

1. Yes, you can rife while on antibiotics. My lyme doc is one of the bests and she recommended it. Of course, it matters how bad you are at the time, and that can be tested through inflammation tests. And it depends on how well you are detoxing.

2. Yes, all co-infections can be treated with rife. So can many, many other things including liver support, brain fog and detox. In fact, I recommend you buy one because so many health issues that arise can be targeted with rife.

3. Rife is not a hoax. But it doesn't work for everyone. Just like all lyme & co. treatments don't work the same on everyone. Each immune system in different. In fact, some people are bit by an infected tic and never get sick. Everyone is different, as are the infections. Also, some see results right away, others take many, many months. I, myself, come and go with results, sometimes taking a long time, sometimes right away.

4. Better answered by others. I splurged.

5. I've only heard answers to this in other people's posts. Some say they wouldn't be effective if they don't have what you're targeting. Others say 8 feet, same as emfs.

6. All forms if you find the right frequencies. It's a matter of going through them until you find the right ones.

7. Mentioned in the rife forum

8. I think they are both necessary for different things. I think abx are important for acute treatment and for long term, depending on the load. I think rife is maintenance for life. But that's just for me.

Hope that helps. Best thing to do is see if you can find one somewhere to try, see if it works for you. My lyme doctor actually does rife in her office. Imagine that, an MD with rife machines. Integrated doctors are the best!

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody using the coil?
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4MamaGee
Member # 43463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4MamaGee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a PERL with a Pro Gen I and a Pro Gen II and have begun to use genetic frequencies for Borrelia (Lyme). I've owned and used my PERL for almost a decade for various infections including colds, dental pain, strep throat, staph infections, helibacter pylori, candida, and pertussis (whooping cough). If someone is interested in buying into this technology, I would recommend buying Nenah Sylver's "The Rife Handbook" and reading it FIRST. Then it will be easier to know what is a good technology and what is a waste of money, I think.
I'd be happy to answer questions (if it is appropriate for me to offer this) I can from my experiences using this technology.

--------------------
It is not what you are looking at that is important --- it is what you see.

Posts: 2 | From BC Canada | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up for a friend
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

How did the Whooping cough treatment work out? I know of someone who had this but he had problems getting rid of it. He was using a high powered EMEM device, so it had no carrier frequency.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Has anyone else felt a plateau using rife and just feel that it's gotten as much and as deep as possible but knowing there is more disease deep and hidden.

I have and I recently added cold laser to my treatment and purchased a home use model.

I have been astonished at the response I am getting from just seconds of treatment and the induced and obvious herx reaction. So much so that I am having to document area and seconds used to treat because its that strong and I have to be that detailed and careful.
I have not been able to induce such a response with such little time and effort and no drugs ever. Not even close !

I initially intended to just use it for assisting my lymphatic drainages for detox and treating my low back disks issues and pain.
The more I researched the more uses I saw and the fact it can dissolve fats and can be used in blood cleansing including has anti infection abilities.

I am astonished at the power and affectivenes and so much so I barely able to handle a single treatment. I do a lot of detox support snd have now added much more as the herx that hits is predictable and intense.

I have found an Ebook on exact spots to treat and times as well as some articles on treating and cleansing blood using the technology.

springshowers
Member # 19863

These beneficial actions of LLLT include:

A reduction of pain by the body's production of endorphins (natural pain killers);
The reduction of inflammation;
The halting of a tissue's influx of fluids;
The disappearance of swelling, redness, and heat;
The reduction and elimination of pain;
An elevation of lymphatic drainage;
An increase of blood circulation;
An increased flow of healing enzymes into a traumatized area;
The measureable showing of up to 75 percent increase in enzymes;
The reduction of spasms in tight muscles (both smooth and striated) which had been creating chronic pain, joint stiffness, and decreased mobility;
The speeding up of bone repair;
Quickly increases Range of Motion;
Increases the once-damaged tissues ability to handle additional stress; &
The canceling wave effect of viruses, fungi, bacteria, and a variety of parasites so that they fail to survive as pathological organisms.

http://www.royell.net/~draustin/laser.html

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photons work VERY well with and without nosodes Which model did you purchase?

The effect of near infrared on the body improves immune function, increases WBC, increases your bodies own production of nitric oxide which is its own defense on killing pathogens. If used on accupuncture points....the light goes throughout the body. I have so many articles on healing with light.....

I also found a LED online for $160 has 120 led bulbs all in the 880 wavelength

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

I bought a cold laser device and not just Infared led .

Actually it has four modalities at once

Super Pulsed Laser (cold laser)
Pulsed Broadband Infrared Emitting Diodes
Pulsed Red Light
Static Magnetic Field

And has various modes with different frequencies

This combination packs a punch.
I have had pure high end cold laser treatments Ina doctors office and though the combination protocol I have myself seems a lot more powerful and I'm sure it's due to the three other modalities added that all work at same time.

springshowers
Member # 19863

FYI.
What I went after is cold laser and is not same as photo therapy as in infa red or led .

I did purchase a cold laser that also has three other modalities And does include infrared, red light, and magnetic resonance and all super pulsed. But my interest is in the cold laser and the other modalities are just a bonus and adds to penetration and of course adds to overall affect.

I realize this is getting off topic of rife and I will start a new thread if there is interest to discuss.

The terraquant technology is what I chose for my cold laser
And if your review the following you will se why I choose it as opposed to a stagnant and only cold laser alone

Terra-Quant Laser
What is TerraQuant?
TerraQuant is the only non-invasive medical device available today in the world that provides a unique combination of super pulsed laser, infrared, visible red light and magnetic field based on Quantum Therapy. TerraQuant provides preset treatment protocols as well as custom treatment modes.
Quantum Therapy is a rapidly advancing new medical technology providing a low intensity, non-invasive, ecologically safe treatment that combines the impact of diverse close-to-natural electromagnetic radiation on living organisms in order to transform live cells from an unstable state of illness into a stable healthy state.
How Quantum Therapy Works
Super Pulsed Infrared laser Radiation penetrates 10-13 cm (4-5 inches) deep and has strong stimulating effects on blood circulation membranes and intracellular metabolism. Laser emits energy in the form of photons; these particles of energy are absorbed by cells and tissues resulting in conversion of light into biochemical energy. Multiple physiological responses are thereby initiated and normal cell function is restored. This process is curative and eliminates symptoms (i.e. pain, edema, etc.).
Super Pulsed laser produces a high power level of impulse of light for a very brief duration for each pulse. It is the high power during each pulse that drives the light energy to the target tissue. Higher peak power leads to higher photon density, delivering the highest concentration of photons and providing the deepest tissue penetration.
1. Pulsed infrared radiation (875nm) penetrates shallower tissue depth and has an overall broader spectrum as compared to laser radiation.
2. Red light (660nm) penetrates smaller tissue depth and has beneficial anti-inflammatory effects.
3. Magnetic field keeps ionized molecules of tissue in a disassociated stage, thus enhancing the energy potential at the molecular and cellular levels. Magnetic field also provides energy-mediated protection of organisms against environmental impacts such as climate factors and electromagnetic fields.
Peak pulse power of up to 25,000 mW and average power of –7.5mW—achieves high depth of tissue penetration while providing gentle average power levels.

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring, would you mind sharing what model you purchased and where you purchased it from? You can PM me if you like. Thanks! ~ Lauren

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigimac
Member # 33353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigimac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where can I get a cheap rife machine? If I have asked before I am sorry. Brain fog is bad and I can't remember. I thought about trying something called spooky 2 but it sounds so confusing, wouldn't a rife be easier?
Posts: 1534 | From Greensboro NC | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Up for current question on rifing for co infections
D Bergy
Member # 9984

You can often buy used machines on craigslist or E-Bay.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Also used machine on rifeforum.com
4MamaGee
Member # 43463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4MamaGee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D Bergy, the Whooping cough was interesting. My daughter got it working away from home. She came home for a week and a half to sleep. She was coughing to the point of not being able to breathe and/or having to vomit. I put her in front of my machine using the frequencies from the CAFL every night. About 4 days after starting with the machine she finally had enough energy to go to the Dr., who ordered the test to confirm whooping cough. She continued to use the machine until she went back to work (where she lived for a year, hours from home). She continued to cough for a couple of months, but only rarely to the point of having to vomit. We didn't hear back from the Dr. here, but she did have a visit from a health nurse when she got back up to the camp. The nurse took some blood work again. Our daughter was told not to have contact with children. But she never heard back from the health nurse. We believe she did have pertussis, because of the severity of the cough, but the machine knocked it back so quickly that the two different health regions in which she was living or visiting while she was sick didn't know what to think about their tests results. Interesting. There were only 7 frequencies that we used for Pertussis. The primary ones from the CAFL. I might also have used a bank of frequencies called Immune system booster as well, but I don't remember for sure. Probably did. Possibly also a bank for Strep and Staph.

--------------------
It is not what you are looking at that is important --- it is what you see.

Posts: 2 | From BC Canada | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Thanks for the whooping cough story. Very interesting, but must have been horrible.

Ran Brucella frequencies on myself. Not much reaction to them from myself, but Cindy was in pain from them 6 feet away.
it looks like another missed coinfection, but need to test more. There seems to be no end to the coinfections.

Dan.

[ 05-02-2014, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have ran the Brucella autochannel four times on Cindy. The responses have diminished to almost nothing. This infection is either real easy to kill or it is actually hitting something else.

I did run the frequencies for a longer time.

A couple of other people have responded to the frequency also, hitting them in the ankles, lower legs, knees, and in the lower back.

I am thinking this is a pretty common infection as I would not expect that response from such a small test group.

I don't know much about Brucella or its effects on the human body, but I would guess it is not helping anyone. If someone has some expertise on this pathogen please post what you know.

Best regards.

Dan

jb151
Member # 43170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jb151         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Springshowers,

I do not want to get the thread off track, but not sure where else to ask this question.

I have a few questions if you have a free minute to answer i would appreciate it.

1. Does the TerraQuant cold laser have the ability to have specific frequencies entered into it?

2. For example, if a person wanted to treat different parasites, co-infections and viruses could those specific frequencies be manually put into this machine?

3. Do you know the range of Hz that this machine is capable of using?

Thanks for your time,

J

Posts: 83 | From East coast | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi
They have different models and some have ability to manually dial in frequencies but some have presets.

For what I could spend I decided to weigh all the variables I thought were important to start and try one out.

Look at this page showing a group of lasers in same class
And there features including hz range and if presets or adjustable and power and prices and such.

http://www.truthaboutlasers.com/images/pdf/Class-3-laser-comparison-detail-TheraLazr.pdf

Even though charts can be swayed to sell this one
Is pretty informative overal to answer your questions
And is not from terraquant

Hope that answers your question
I really wanted to afford the next level up for more flexibility and control but wanted to try it out as far as technology and see my response overall first.

In time I may want to save up for a higher end model as I don't want to sacrifice any of the other features and level of quality and technology.

Hope that helps answer your questions.

jb151
Member # 43170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jb151         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks

I am thinking that being able to input specific freq is important instead of just using preset values. One person may have xyz wrong with them and another person may have abc.

So what may work for one person may not for the next.

Which terra did you buy?

Does it have the option of entering your own frequencies?

thanks,

J

Posts: 83 | From East coast | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement