LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 66)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
bluelyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been doing 2 things ...
a) taking original frequency and multipying 1100 to get a 11th harmonic .

b )trying the gb4000 carrier of 3.1 mhz...(3100000hz)

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blue, are you using Spooky2 or are you still using GB4000 with MOPA?

I know dpei has a Spooky2 but does not use it much. Is this still the case dpei?

Project, how's the Spooky doing for you?

Anyone have first hand experience with Spooky2 versus BCX Ultra?

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been treating aggressively with ABX over the last few months so have slowed down on Rife other than to use for detox and tinnitus once in a while.

I will likely get back to using Rife this summer. I have read that it is not as effective when using ABX.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Way2Go
Member # 49960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Way2Go     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spooky2

I've just bought their kit for Morgellons and it includes a full protocol
However, I am following a much much gentler version of their protocol because i begin Herx after only a little tiny bit of it

--------------------
Sufficient unto the day...

Posts: 7 | From Devon, England | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not that frequency treatments are less effective while using ABX so much as there is less available to kill. But, that only pertains to Lyme. It a great opportunity to smash the co-infections while they are under stress. They cannot change forms, go dormant like Lyme.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting observation Dan. I did decide to try some frequencies today for detoxing, tinnitus and healing and am feeling more fatigued and symptomatic... Hoping this means in a day or two, I will feel better. Will try to provide an update.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found this interesting video of a live blood spirochete being killed by a TrueRife machine. I have not seen this documented with live blood until now.

A comment below it claims the video looks altered. I see what they mean, but it is probably just cut and spliced near the end to shorten the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA6jod01VIg

I would love to know which frequency they were using.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dig the vid ..edit is a bit scetchy..it may have just burrowed into rbc?...

To answer your question ..i am using a little handheld(swiss resonator) while running spooky plasma as the gb4000 with 3.1hz carrier concurrently....(thanks project )

on a insane schedule ...12.5 days on 2-3pathogens per.1.5 off all tx then bam! Hit em again ...

project did parasite tx with ap meds then dropped off hw saying he was done fighting this bs superbug. I hope he is still trying ...i hoped he would do bvt before going to oregon for a.s.

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jewelfire
Member # 46170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jewelfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

I've been treating for about 6 months with a BCX Ultra, having some success and no side effects except predictable herxing. But a few weeks ago while running some healing numbers I experienced sharp, shooting nerve pains bad enough that I stopped the machine mid-run.

This kind of pain has been a Lyme/Bart symptom for me, but I was pain-free before starting the treatment run, and I don't understand why healing frequencies would cause pain while running and for a few days after.

I've had similar experiences a couple times since then. The last time I only ran a few numbers for sleep at the end of a good, pain-free day. I had some prickling sensations during the run, and then felt lousy the next few days...muscle and joint pain, fatigue, and the nerve pain.

Anyone have an idea what's going on? Should I turn down the ray tube intensity or turn off the RF carrier wave?

Help, please!

Thanks so much,

JF

Posts: 7 | From western US | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lapis29
Member # 47626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lapis29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jewlefire

try using a simple 7.8 hz frequency for grounding and healing. I have found it to be very helpful, soothing with no negative affects.

Posts: 90 | From Wisconsin | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ltlmt
Member # 33946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ltlmt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, My Rife Digital Bioresonanz machine stopped working and I am getting ready to replace it with a hopefully better stronger model.

It worked pretty well while I had it but there are many units out there and if I have to get a new one I was hoping for some recommendations. I would mainly use it for Lyme but also used the other one for other various conditions so I am looking for all purpose and easy to use.

Thanks in advance for any ideas/thoughts/suggestions. [Smile]

Posts: 7 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecheagaray
Member # 51329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecheagaray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTTaylor:
I have been using EMEM 3D from Rifelabs since May of 09. It is the first thing I have tried that makes me feel positive about getting better - because I have been feeling better. I was on antibiotics for 18 months along with lots of other things most doctors prescribe to rid yourself of lyme bacteria. Some people are afraid to try rifing because of the unknown but my feeling was that my quality of life was not good anyway so I was willing to try. I had been sick for 4 years before finding out I had lyme. Diagnosed with chronic fatigue.

I started rifing slowly - one minute. Now I am up to 14 minutes at each sitting every other week. Tried to rife more often in the beginning but I was herxing too much. After the holidays I may try rifing weekly. I rife for babesia, lyme and always end with the 10k for detox.

A little frightening starting out since I felt there wasn't much help out there but Rifelabs was very helpful as have these forums. Plus my doctor, who also has lyme, has been encouraging, but she is cautious about what she says of course. She is going to begin to rife herself with the Doug Coil. I mainly wanted the EMEM machine because it is portable. Plus it was one of the ones recommended in Rosner's book.

Yes, I feel my healing has gone to the next level with the Rife machine. But even with the machine it takes time and getting better is still going to be a slow slow process. You have to keep with it, keep good records of which frequencies you use, how you react, rifing time etc. I am just so glad to be off antibiotics and excited to have something to feel positive about again.

Glad this post was started. I hope people keep adding. Beth

Hello,

I'm dealing against Lyme disease, me and my family. I tried abs, buhner, doug coil... I'm still stuck.

I saw a comment from you about the EMEM machine? Does it worked? Could you give me your opinion of it?

Any info would be usefull.

Best regards.

Posts: 14 | From Mexico | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecheagaray
Member # 51329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecheagaray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTTaylor:
Dan asked how people were doing so.... I don't write on this forum very often but I read it. So just wanted to report on how I am doing.

Have been rifing for three years and I am still continuing to improve. I only rife once every 5-7 days depending on what is going on in my life. (Use EMEM machine) I don't know how people can rife every day. I like to have some days without herxing.

Now it seems when I do rife I can get thru my herxing without having to be on the couch. I seem to be able to work thru the herxes. I try to walk up to 2 miles a couple of times a week- need to increase that-some weight training. I have been able to golf again and at times 18 holes. A miracle to me to be feeling better!! Many of my symptoms seem to have disappeared. Cured? No, and personally I don't think its possible to cure Lyme disease completely. I sure hope I am proved wrong.

I definitely attribute my improvement to my rife machine. I haven't been on any antibiotics for three years.
It does seem I started to improve when I started rifing for babesia and bartonella. I only do the lyme frequencies maybe once a month.

However I just read that Bartonella needs to be rifed for every day as it regenerates that fast. Do you think that is true? I read that on a facebook page on Rife.

I think about getting another machine- maybe Doug Coil- because some people feel the EMEM isn't strong enough but haven't researched yet.

So I say yeah for Rife machines and keep my fingers crossed the medical community will learn more about it, research it and get it FDA approved. Beth

Hello,

After all, how are you?

I'm dealing against Lyme disease, me and my family. I tried abs, buhner, doug coil... I'm still stuck.

I saw a comment from you about the EMEM machine? Does it worked? Could you give me your opinion of it?

Any info would be usefull.

Best regards.

Posts: 14 | From Mexico | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got bit in 1970. After struggling with the symptoms for many years, I happened upon a LLMD who started treating me, about 12 years ago. He saved my life.

I was on antibiotics for about 11 years and had long stalled with an energy level of 2-3 (1-10 with 10 being great energy). My immune system was badly depleted, and there were many symptoms.

I asked my husband to do research and we decided to get a Doug Coil machine. It's been about 7 months. I am enjoying definite improvement.

My LLMD is aware of my change in treatment and is feeling very positive. She will back out meds and supps when they are no longer needed. I'm mainly on detox and anti-inflammatory aids.

I'm convinced that having untreated lyme for many years means I probably won't get completely lyme disease free. I do look forward to reaching a level of near normal with a maintenance program to keep me there.

I've been reading the posts in this thread, have not finished, but decided to post my experience anyway. I look forward to learning from others' experiences.

Posts: 552 | From New Mexico, USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not really a reach to think you can have a normal life. My wife still has Lyme and might always have it, but it only flares once in a while and is put down pretty easily now with a few frequency treatments. The rest of the time it doesn't bother her and she has no problem doing anything a non-infected person does.

I have been treating my Crohn's using frequency treatments That has given me over 7 years of remission and I really don't anticipate it will ever get a grip on me again.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the encouragement, Dan. I hope these infections will become like cold sores. The virus is always there but, for me, there's been no reactivation for decades.
Posts: 552 | From New Mexico, USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lassie27
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lassie27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All -

I am just starting to research rife and am confused by the amount of conflicting approaches and machines and costs. Does anyone have suggestions on how to make this easy?

Posts: 109 | From North East | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

What specific questions do you have?

Dan

Lassie27
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lassie27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have just started researching and trying to understand rife but am feeling so overwhelmed. I have been looking through the machine suggestions and wondering what the least expensive yet excellent machine is recommended.

Also, I am concerned of just trying this on my own where my case is complex at this point. Are there any practitioners that you can go to for this?

Have any dangers been reported with this?

How does one begin with rife? Can you just buy one and start or should you prep the body with detoxes? I have heard the herxes are very bad with rife.

Will this help with mold and allergies? Do you need to do certain things first?

Posts: 109 | From North East | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lassie27
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31083

Also, can you just treat for things you think you may have to see if it helps? Is there an order of treatment? I'm so lost...lol
Lassie27
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31083

Anyone tried JWlabs rife machines?
dbpei
Member # 33574

The least cost would be the Spooky 2, but they are difficult to figure out how to use properly (that is my experience anyhow). I learned about Rife by reading Bryan Rosner's books to start. I later saw a LLMD who had a Rife machine in her office. I was able to book Rife sessions following my visits and in between, to see if it was for me. This was extremely helpful in getting me started.

I also attended a lyme conference a few years ago that included a speaker knowledgeable on Rife machines and followed up with him after the conference. I have since lost track of that person.

There may be some Facebook groups that could help you in your initial investigation of this type of treatment. I know how daunting it can be.

daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

Lassie, I started to rife with the Doug Coil right at a year ago, and am doing better than I have in many years. My energy is up, and most symptoms are gone.

It is very experimental. There are numerous frequencies for various issues. I tried many frequencies for short periods of time, and eventually added time to some and have stuck with them. Keeping good records is very helpful.

I will be posting here soon with details, and possibly questions.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have used the GB-4000 for many years now for both lyme disease (My wife)and Crohn’s (Myself).

Its not cheap but it is very practical and relatively easy to use.
This guy builds some less expensive machines. He has been around for some time.

https://www.rifemachinebuilder.com

I treat for things I suspect I have all the time. Thats one of the advantages of this kind of treatment.

I recommend that lyme always should be treated and you can treat other things along with it, but don’t skip your lyme treatments because its the most difficult.

I basically use three lyme frequencies. You can use all you want but I would always use these three.

2016, 840.6 & 842.

No special preparation is needed unless you have detoxing protocols you wish to use. Just drink plenty of water.

It’s not as complicated as it seems. Its easier once you start treating.

Your biggest concern will be with treating too long to begin with. Start with short runs. A minute or two.

I am sure there are practitioners out there treating with frequencies but I don’t know of them personally. They will basically be doing the same thing you will so there isn’t a lot to be gained by paying someone else to treat you.

Dan

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lassie .. Just jump in there. It's very easy. I used the EMEM-5A .. similar to the one in the link that Dan provided. (the one on the right)

Follow his advice to only do a few minutes in the beginning. Get a copy of Bryan Rosner's book on Lyme and Rife machines.

You will be fine.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lassie27
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31083

quote:
Originally posted by daisys:
Lassie, I started to rife with the Doug Coil right at a year ago, and am doing better than I have in many years. My energy is up, and most symptoms are gone.

It is very experimental. There are numerous frequencies for various issues. I tried many frequencies for short periods of time, and eventually added time to some and have stuck with them. Keeping good records is very helpful.

I will be posting here soon with details, and possibly questions.

Thank you Daisys. This is one of the ones which someone has recommended to me. It seems to have less accessories and options but I also hear it is very effective. They are also very expensive - do you have a source for a reasonable one?

I wonder if we need to use different types of rife or if having different types would be useful?

Lassie27
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31083

quote:
Originally posted by dbpei:
The least cost would be the Spooky 2, but they are difficult to figure out how to use properly (that is my experience anyhow). I learned about Rife by reading Bryan Rosner's books to start. I later saw a LLMD who had a Rife machine in her office. I was able to book Rife sessions following my visits and in between, to see if it was for me. This was extremely helpful in getting me started.

I also attended a lyme conference a few years ago that included a speaker knowledgeable on Rife machines and followed up with him after the conference. I have since lost track of that person.

There may be some Facebook groups that could help you in your initial investigation of this type of treatment. I know how daunting it can be.

Thank you dbpei -
I was wondering if the spooky 2 was actually a rife machine since it uses the computer? I have just received his book but have not gotten through it yet as I have been so exhausted. I will have to take a look on facebook although I am somewhat concerned about the lack of privacy. Does anyone else feel this is problematic?

Lassie27
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31083

Thank you Dan B and Lymetoo..

I have heard good things about the gb4000 but not able to find the emem-5a. Dan - do you have any idea of differences between the gb4000 type and doug coil? This has been the one someone recommended to me to buy.

I am going to try and read some of rosner's book today, but am so foggy I doubt i will be able to!

Does the rife break through bio-films? I am becoming a little confused about this having heard yes and no.

Lassie27
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31083

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
It is not really a reach to think you can have a normal life. My wife still has Lyme and might always have it, but it only flares once in a while and is put down pretty easily now with a few frequency treatments. The rest of the time it doesn't bother her and she has no problem doing anything a non-infected person does.

I have been treating my Crohn's using frequency treatments That has given me over 7 years of remission and I really don't anticipate it will ever get a grip on me again.

Dan

Hello Dan - How did you treat the Crohn's with the rife? Did you go after a particular infection for this?
daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

Time flies when I'm stuck at home because of a pandemic. I really thought I'd be back sooner.

I have one question about frequencies. I am interested in 10,000 and wonder how to refigure the number so I can use it with the Doug Coil.

I have been using frequencies that are posted here with reports of good results. I know it's best to prioritize Lyme disdease, but my symptoms have been air hunger (Babesia) and ankle/foot pain (Bartonella) so I have been rifing for them all along.

I've been rifing twice a day for up to 20 minutes, and using anywhere from 3 to 6 frequencies.

I think I have been having a herx the third day after rifing for Lyme, so I dropped to using lyme frequencies once a week for a couple of months now. But, I've decided to go back to twice a week for Lyme, and not confuse the issues by rifing for more than 1 thing a day.

I will still rife for the co-infections, but for 2 minutes only, and not on the days I rife for Lyme. I intend to add back other treatments for the co-infections.

For Lyme, I'm going to add 1 minute every time I rife until I get a definite herx, but not too bad or lasting too long. I won't go over 25 minutes or so.

One reason, really the main one, that I'm cutting back, is that I have 2 blocked detox pathways, so I'm not getting rid of toxins fast enough.

I'm open for any suggestions, of course, and will respond to any negative results, but am feeling good about this schedule.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Hello Lassie.

There are basically three types of machines out there and they all use frequencies to kill or weaken pathogens.

The Doug Coil (invented by Doug McLane) uses wound copper coils to produce a magnetic field and the frequencies travel through that field for treatment. Doug an engineer, developed this to treat his own Lyme disease in the 70's I think, without any knowledge of Rife's work at the time. This is the only machine that uses a magnetic field in this way.

Later, the EMEM (Electromagnetic Experimental Machine)was developed by Dan Tracy which basically was a Doug Coil machine that used a plasma tube instead of coils. No amplifier because it is not needed if you are not using coils. It is easier to use because you do not have overheating coil problems and the frequency range is larger. The coil machines have limitations on the frequency range. That is not really an problem as the typical Lyme frequencies are all within that range.

The disadvantage is that the EMEM's do not produce a magnetic field and that may or may not make it less effective. No one really knows for sure which is better but they both can get the job done.

The third type is what is more closely related to what Royal Rife used in his day. You might say it is an EMEM with an RF carrier frequency. These types use a carrier frequency for better penetration and when used as Rife did, you can use the carrier frequency combined with another frequency to kill pathogens. There is no particular advantage to doing it this way that I know of but nonetheless it can be done that way.

All of these are referred to as Rife machines, although they are almost all variations of what Rife actually used. The closest is the GB-4000 and MOPA as it was designed to output what an original Rife machine output although with more modern internals.

Biofilms will not protect the spirochete form of lyme from the effects of the frequency. What it can do is protect the weakened spirochete from your immune system. So if you have only damaged the spirochete somewhat, it is possible it could recover where if it was out in the bloodstream without the biofilm, it would quickly be finished off by your own immune system.

From my experience,it appears you can kill the spirochete form and one other form with frequencies. There are other forms like the cyst form that seem to be almost impervious to frequency treatments.

I found that my Crohn's symptoms were largely caused by four different pathogens.

Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis (MAP)

Mycoplasma pneumonia and possibly other strains but mostly the former.

LF-82 strain of Adherent invasive E-Coli.

H-Pylori.

The mycoplasma is the most difficult one to eliminate.

I did this by reading the research already done on suspect pathogens concerning Crohn' and testing them using the machine. I literally could not have done it any other way. The first pathogen I listed is almost impossible to eliminate using any other method yet it is easily eliminated using frequencies.

I have found other pathogens in large numbers in myself, but they are most likely not directly involved with Crohn's but are the result of the wonky immune system that brings about Crohn's.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Hello Daisy.

What frequency range do you have with your coil machine? How high of a frequency can you run?

The foot pain could be Lyme or Bart.

In the order of difficulty, this is how I would rate those three infections:

Easiest although still not easy, Babesia.

Second would be Bartonella. I had a heck of a time eliminating that. I finally bought a Nutramedix Bart treatment and used that with frequency treatments to eliminate it. It seemed to reproduce faster than I could kill it.

Lyme is certainly the most difficult.

I think your schedule is fine. Many people treat willy nilly and you just don't get anywhere without regular treatments.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

One other machine option is to buy a used one.

I have two GB-4000’s, two MOPA’s, and one contact amplifier. All of them except for one MOPA were used. You should be able to save around one third or more of the new price by buying a used set up.

Dan

dbpei
Member # 33574

D Bergy, I have GB-4000 but no MOPA. Do you think that Rife is much more effective or easier to use with MOPA? I remember reading that you could sleep with it running or be able to do other things like sitting at your PC or light household tasks, if you had MOPA, since you don't need to be using the contacts at your hands and feet.

What is your take on this? Thanks for all of your guidance.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It certainly is easier with the MOPA. Not sure it is more effective but it could be in some areas of the body if the current from the contacts miss areas.

I treated my wife using the contact method for quite awhile. Got rid of her Babesia using that method.

It got tiresome holding the contacts especially since lyme was a long term treatment. I bought the MOPA mostly for that reason. Before that I was using a high frequency Rife labs EMEM connected to my GB-4000 to get away from holding anything.

Dan

dbpei
Member # 33574

Thanks for this info, Dan. I would be interested in looking into purchasing a MOPA at some point for this reason.
daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

Dan, I appreciate the information on comparing machines. I'm reminded that frequencies don't kill the cyst form. I have continued taking nystatin since starting to rife, but dropped the tinidazole. Now I'm wondering what the rationale was. It looks like time for more research.

The highest frequency I can run is 2150. I notice there are two ways of measuring frequencies, and it seems there are formulas for converting them. It's confusing to me, but I wonder if higher frequencies can be adjusted for use with the Coil?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Sometimes you can just run a higher harmonic of a frequency and get a similar effect. One example is the lyme frequency of 306 Hz. I used that one a lot at its higher harmonic of 612 Hz.

I tested both treating my wife and 612 Hz worked better with my machine. 306 Hz was one of the frequencies that Doug McLane came up with while running his coil machine while watching spirochetes under his microscope. It would damage them. That frequency may work better with a coil machine but we don’t know if he ever tested 612 Hz.

You could try cutting the higher frequency in half until it is in range of your coil. It might not work but the only way to know is to try it.

Dan

daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

Dan, I appreciate knowing how to adjust frequencies. Math is not my thing but multiplying or dividing by 2 I can do.
SilverSun
Member # 50069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverSun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for any info on anyone who possibly makes a rife machine? I really want to start this but it seems so daunting where to start, what to use, what works, what doesn’t.
Posts: 3 | From Ohio | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silver .. Be sure to try contacting D Bergy. He is very knowledgeable.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Silver .. Be sure to try contacting D Bergy. He is very knowledgeable.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

D Bergy
Member # 9984

There are several vendors and types of machines.
I use the GB-4000 and I also bought another one that is currently borrowed out to a person fighting stage 4 prostate cancer.

I bought most of my equipment used to save money.

If your do a search for "GB-4000" it will bring up vendors that sell them.

The guy in the link below builds a less expensive type of frequency machine.

https://www.rifemachinebuilder.com/

Dan

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Silver .. There is your EMEM-5A in the first pic.

Thanks, D Bergy!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Jewelfire
Member # 46170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jewelfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dan and fellow Rifers! Can you recommend some good babesia frequencies? I've worked on Lyme & Bart with my machine, but I've been having new pain in my legs, feels like in my bones, and I'm thinking I should treat for babesia as well.

Thank you!

Posts: 7 | From western US | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jewel, is the pain below the knees? If so I have some experience with this and have some rife freqs for you. My naturopath/rife expert helped me determine the pathogen.

Have you been to Florida, Caribbean or coastal regions of late?

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jewelfire
Member # 46170

Hi Pam, no it's more my upper legs that hurt & tingle, and I haven't been on any travels due to Covid. I'm now thinking it may be related to a disc problem in my low back rather than a pathogen. Love the quote from Churchill!
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jewel, disc problems and bacterial infections go together. Do a web search on bacteria found in disc and you will be surprised.

I had recently been doing a deep dive on bacteria that destroys teeth and I kept seeing reference to back/disc issues.

Well I have a lyme friend with back issues, so it peaked my interest. Then my brother that has a couple disc surgeries and treatments was told they could do nothing else for his 5 herniated discs.

So I took a deeper dive into studies that show bacteria & friends are being found in discs. Studies have been done on antibiotics helping folks with severe back issues.

But IMO, that's where Rife comes in. I have had lower back issues also. So I did a test rife sessions based on reading and something my Naturopath has been telling me.

Actinomycosis rife freq 15576 for 30 minutes had my lower back screaming with aggravation. And I've been going at it on a regular bases.

These bad guys can settle comfortably anywhere they want to in our bodies.

Just food for thought.

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bugabooboo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bugabooboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!
I’ve been using Dan Tracy’s EMEM5a for 15 years now!! Yikes!
I rife every two weeks.
Lately, I’ve been having some pretty intense herxes!
No energy.

Several years ago, I had a three-year remission.

So many talk about treating more frequently. At this point should I?

Additionally, is there a machine that may address nerve damage?

Thank you so very much!

--------------------
Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only He can see....Corrie Ten Boom

Posts: 343 | From Northcentral Iowa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

bugabooboo, at this point, based on my experience you should be focusing on some things besides Lyme, bart or babs.

For me fatigue was reactivating Chronic EBV which everyone has because our immune system is tanked from the Lyme. If I have a stress event, EBV once again becomes active. Rifing for it knocks it back only until the next event.

Next event could also be another chronic bacteria that have raised their ugly head again. I'm also a staph and strep carrier.

Candida is a never ending struggle for me also because of too many years of trying to fight with antibiotics.

It's never just Lyme. Biofilms are real and busting them loose with Rife can and will release a long list of fungi, parasites, amoeba, and bacteria you might not even be aware you are carrying.

I've been rifing 3 or more days a week for the last few years. Always switching it up. I too was on the every 10-14 days of rife for 15 yrs.

I do really good until something happens. In March this year I got a very serious sinus infection, the whole right side of my face swelled.

The swelling also affected my upper molars and the pressure blew off a crown and cracked the tooth. Oral surgery which really caused me to crash. I ended up on antibiotic sinus irrigation because I couldn't figure out what bad guy was attacking the sinus. Believe me abx are my very last line of defense.

Finally that crisis is over. I've accepted that rife will be with me for the rest of my life.

Biofilm frequencies open a can of worms but it has to happen.

Pam

--------------------

daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

dbpei, Please tell me what frequencies you use for detox? I have the mthr blockage, and have to keep it slow, or the toxins build up too much.

I also get stuck in the sulfuric pathway, so it's a double whammy for me.

Any help would be appreciated.

dbpei
Member # 33574

So sorry, Daisys but I have not been rifing in quite a while. I started using mild hbot about 1 1/2 years ago and this seemed to help me more.

When I did use my Rife machine, I used the GB5000 and the book that came with it to figure out what frequencies to use. I remember there being several different frequencies for detox. I am currently away from home and unable to access my Rife manual.

I hope someone here who is still actively rifing can answer your questions. Good luck to you!

daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

Yikes, I just looked and the entry was from 2017! Sorry to bother you, and appreciate your quick response.
daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

Icon 12 posted      Profile for daisys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't read through all of this thread yet, but have started.

I need information about detox frequencies that have good success with the MTHER detox blockage, and also the sulfuric detox pathway.

Methyl-guard has been helpful for MTHER, but isn't the whole solution.

For the sulfuric blockage, liposomal glutathione along with a supplement with molybdenum has probably been helpful, but the jury's still out on that.

Cholestryamine has been very helpful in the past, but is less effective now.

I'm sure there's very good information in this thread, and if someone knows where it is, please give me a clue. It's a long read!

hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daisys - I don't know if this is what you were looking for, but I found a post by "springshowers" on the "Detox Support Thread" back on January 21, 2012.

https://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=092530;p=2#000118

"For those who are Rifers here are the supports I use for Organs and Detox and cleansing. I run them after each and every treatment and in-between treating I will use just these alone.

Very nice feeling and stimulating to the organs to keep them from getting slow and or too stagnant where they are not doing there job as well."

Liver Support (1 min each programed)
337-463-574-668-787-803-912-1862-3337-5546

Lymph Support (1 minute each programed)
146-346-428-596-767-982-1078-5176-5443-8846

Kidney Support (1 minute each programed)
248-463-522-622-658-917-1865-3374-5162

General Cleansing program Numbers
337 464 467 576 688 728 786 803 856 882 912 1554 1862 2128 3337 5762 6667

You might also want to contact poster "D Bergy" - he is very knowledgeable and might know.

I remembered there is a book, although very expensive even used, titled "Rife Frequency Handbook" by Nenah Sylver. You can find it online.

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

Thank you, H&P, that's exactly what I'm looking for!

I did look up Nenah Sylver's book. They are hundreds of dollars used! I'm not known to be a tight-fisted person, but my hands clenched when I saw that.

map1131
Member # 2022

You don't need to spend money on rife freqs.

Use this. I've saved these type of sites for years.

https://www.frequencyrising.com/royalrife_frequencies.htm

Pam

--------------------

daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

That's one extensive list, Pam! Thank you so much!
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Pam, for providing that valuable source of information! God bless you.
Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
March Gallagher
Member # 44716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for March Gallagher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help! My 2008 EMEM 3 machine is broken. Like a FOOL I lent it to a friend. Now I am desperate for a new machine. I prefer plasma machines. Any recommendations out here?

--------------------
March Gallagher
Lyme Veteran

Posts: 2 | From Rosendale, NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Are you on the old yahoo group, now called groups.io/groups ?

I'm on rifeforum and rifegroup/Rife. Someone on there would be able to guide you.

Pam

--------------------

joecheagaray
Member # 51329

quote:
Originally posted by March Gallagher:
Help! My 2008 EMEM 3 machine is broken. Like a FOOL I lent it to a friend. Now I am desperate for a new machine. I prefer plasma machines. Any recommendations out here?

Hello mate, I can make one for you. It helps but to be honest what cured my Lyme was the MWO (Multiple Wave Oscillator) which I also made. I'm an electrical Engineer. Please message me or ask here any question
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement